Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pesky Detective

MahalxMina
Yuuna smiled, and made qa ball of water, hovered it in front of her sister, and let it drop on her. Yuuna quickly dived.

{In my first rp I ever made we went up to 50 pgs.}

Zakuro started laughing, for some reason.

Distinct Werewolf

King-Kong244
Sephiroth003
"Awww. how sweet. a Common Merc. getting me, The Patriarch of Darkness, a gift. I bet I'll cherish it forever." Eric replied sarcastically, looking out the window, at the lowering sun. You need to go down. Eric smiled, his eyes, rolling into the back of his head. The sun seemed to go down at a quickend pace, in a matter of seconds, night was upon the world. "Happy?" Eric asked, knowing full well Velten had wanted to see that.

((Wow, then a day went by in 2 pages xD That again makes me laugh. It was already dusk when we started the rp and the entire time up to this point was night xD I just made it day 2 pages ago))

((and every towns person is looking at their food and drinks wondering what is being put into it, lol XD))
| WAAAAIII! i dunno y but i did it 4 u, minkie! tell me wut happened so far... crying redface |

Lonely Prophet

Eric smiled at the darkness he had created. The darkness only helped to amplify his powers, and reduce the Light Kingdoms powers to an extent. Eric was held in check simply by the Gods. If it wasn't for them..Eric would have already attempted at Supreme Ruler of this world. Starting with you, you useless King. Eric thought about the Darkness King, turning away, his shadow clinging to him like an actual cloak((hehe a Cloak of Shadows xD god I am really a WoW addict -.-)). Eric walked out, knowing nothing in the kingdom could stop him once night had initiated. You just don't get in trouble while I'm not around Velten. Eric thought to himself, shaking his head. I can't watch your back every time.

((never seen Boondock Saints. I have however, seen the anime "The Boondocks" which is Freaking Amazing! I got the first 2 seasons on DVD box set XD))
Incorporeal Wolf

((and every towns person is looking at their food and drinks wondering what is being put into it, lol XD))

((Haha, reminds me of Mind of Mencia:
I love you dad
I love you too son....... or maybe it's just that ecstasy your husband put in my drink..ohhhhhh
That makes me laugh everytime I see it))

Pesky Detective

momokoismomo
| WAAAAIII! i dunno y but i did it 4 u, minkie! tell me wut happened so far... crying redface |

{{-gloups- Ayu-chan told you Momo might join}}
{{& Like...idk about others, but Yuuna, and Zakuro are at a lake swimming.}}
(( My first Rp made up too.. idk, but i think it was 300..?

MOMO!~~~~))

" Onii-Chan is laughing!` Ehehe!`"
Sephiroth003
Princess Lynnae
(( rofl You're making me laugh out loud, and I'm going to wake up my family! But yes! I love the sign! It's great! But I just die when he sings the song at the end! blaugh I'm going to marry Kip someday just so he can sing the song at my wedding! ))

((oh wow xD my sister thought it was sweet at the end when Deb was playing Tetherball with him. How I remember these names I don't think I'll ever know...but, the dance routine was like...the cream of the crop. Only Monty Python could possibly beat that razz ))

(( *knod* *knod* Yes, Monty Python and the Holy Grail is good... 4laugh I love that movie! Especially the part with the white rabbit! rofl ))

Pesky Detective

MahalxMina

MOMO!~~~~))

{My best rp I opened is the Shugo Chara rp...it had Shiro in it...which he made it funny XD Hey...did you relieaze that Shiro was in EVERY funny scene..? The Tickle War, The Chara Car, The so called Tea party, but the chara's almost took over Yuko's house XD, the umm...yea. x.x is was in all of them}

Zakuro nodded. She smiled.
MahalxMina

MOMO!~~~~))

|i have a clinging feeling of embarrass ment right now. and u 2... >.<|

Pesky Detective

{Why? Don't be! ^^ Like the sayin goes 'Eat cake be merry!' Lol.}

Lonely Prophet

Princess Lynnae
Sephiroth003
Princess Lynnae
(( rofl You're making me laugh out loud, and I'm going to wake up my family! But yes! I love the sign! It's great! But I just die when he sings the song at the end! blaugh I'm going to marry Kip someday just so he can sing the song at my wedding! ))

((oh wow xD my sister thought it was sweet at the end when Deb was playing Tetherball with him. How I remember these names I don't think I'll ever know...but, the dance routine was like...the cream of the crop. Only Monty Python could possibly beat that razz ))

(( *knod* *knod* Yes, Monty Python and the Holy Grail is good... 4laugh I love that movie! Especially the part with the white rabbit! rofl ))

"Death awaits you with BIG GNASHING TEETH!!! *bunny teeth motions near mouth* No...the Little French Guy ^_^))

Distinct Werewolf

Sephiroth003
Eric smiled at the darkness he had created. The darkness only helped to amplify his powers, and reduce the Light Kingdoms powers to an extent. Eric was held in check simply by the Gods. If it wasn't for them..Eric would have already attempted at Supreme Ruler of this world. Starting with you, you useless King. Eric thought about the Darkness King, turning away, his shadow clinging to him like an actual cloak((hehe a Cloak of Shadows xD god I am really a WoW addict -.-)). Eric walked out, knowing nothing in the kingdom could stop him once night had initiated. You just don't get in trouble while I'm not around Velten. Eric thought to himself, shaking his head. I can't watch your back every time.

((never seen Boondock Saints. I have however, seen the anime "The Boondocks" which is Freaking Amazing! I got the first 2 seasons on DVD box set XD))

((i'll just type whats on the back, 8P. i have the Unrated Special Edition in a tin case.
Hot on the Trail of the assailants behind the bloody murder of Russian Thugs, FBI agent Paul Smecker (Willem Dafoe) is surprised to discover the killers are Irish twin brothers (Sean Patrick Flanery and Norman Reedus) who believe they've been chosen to rid the world of evil. But as they unleash more brutality on the criminals of Boston's underworld, Smecker finds himself torn between busting the vigilantes...and joining them! -Willem Dafoe PLAYS A GAY GUY, lol, and he's good at it-))
(( YEAH!~ XDDDD I've made Lyka completely retarded.. sorta.. X.x))

" Onii-Chan.. When you become queen.. What'll happen to me..? I'll be about 2 years younger... and well yea..." She asked, floating on her back
AnimeSakurachan
{Why? Don't be! ^^ Like the sayin goes 'Eat cake be merry!' Lol.}
|lolz dun make me laugh putload or ill be grounded because i have ta sleep! im on my sisters laptop! idk when to go in...-.-|

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff