Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Shapeshifter

The next room had several streamers hanging from the ceiling. There was a little girl holding a cake standing in the middle of the dimly lit room. 'Happy birthday' was playing at a slow pace. The girl walked toward them "Help me. Help me" she said, and then the lights flashed on. There was a hole in her chest, and the cake was covered in her blood. There was a man standing behind her with a knife in one hand, and her heart in the other. He bit into it, spraying blood everywhere

Mega Fatcat

Rue's eyes widen, and she was practically hugging Kuro now. "Yeah..I can tell you made this place." she choked out.

Liberal Shapeshifter

((the funny thing is, i went to a haunted house, and well, let's just say i'm describing my visit))

"I know! Isn't it great!"Kuro said exitedly. The next room looked to be just a regular hallway, with mist covering the floor. As they walked through it, the walls started to shake. Terrified screams came from beyond the walls, and blood oozed from the ceiling

Mega Fatcat

(( xD oh great. I know I'm not going to that haunted house.))

Rue stuck her tongue out, "No its not." she said with a dull face. She covered her mouth at the blood. This time, she hugged Kuro and held his hand. "Funny...I don't think your creepy at all...but your doings absolutely are."

Liberal Shapeshifter

((what's even funnier is I walked through it completley deadpan))

After many other rooms, where several more atrocities could be seen, atlast they were in the final room. A chainsaw could be heard revving up, and then, a man charged after them, holding said chainsaw

Mega Fatcat

(( lol the haunted house I went in last year, had a chainsaw dude just like that. there'd also be a skeleton under your feet slamming on the floor, and this one guy knew me, so he said my name and scared the shitaki mushrooms out of me xd ))

Rue came out of the place, practically white, squeezing Kuro. "I'm never doing that again, whether its with you, or not!" she exclaimed, shuddering.

Liberal Shapeshifter

Kuro laughed "It wasn't that bad. I mean, the other's much scarier"

((lol. the one I was at isn't even one of the top 30 in the country))

Mega Fatcat

Rue finally pulled away from him, flushing a bit. "Still. No more haunted houses for me. There's absolutely no way you can bribe me." she said, crossing her arms.

Liberal Shapeshifter

"Ok, I won't bring you along with me. I still love those things though"Kuro laughed

Mega Fatcat

"That's fine, you can go, and I'll just gladly go over-" she stopped when she saw the clown. Shuddering she walked over to a table with all sorts of bracelets, necklaces, rings, and other jewerly. "I'll just wait here and browse." she said, turning to him and smiling, while the sun beamed marvelously against her pale skin.

Liberal Shapeshifter

"Na, it's ok. My other haunted house is nowhere near here unfortunatly. So, what do you want to do now?"Kuro asked

Mega Fatcat

Rue ignored him and spotted a cute pendant. "Ah!" she said, picking it up. It was a silvery green with detailed flower designs on it. Her eyes sparkled, she set it down and went through her small purse. Rue picked up the money she had and counted it, "Ah! I'm a dollar short!" she turned to Kuro. "Would you mind lending me one? I know its just a dollar, but I'll pay you back later." she said with a childish wink.
{{Hahahaha~~... You guys are ridiculously scary - I LOVE IT~! blaugh }}

Mega Fatcat

R A ii N F A E R ii E
{{Hahahaha~~... You guys are ridiculously scary - I LOVE IT~! blaugh }}

(( >3 yay~! lol ))

Liberal Shapeshifter

Kuro grinned. He walked over to the stand "General Kuro! What can I do for you this find day?"the merchant asked. "I'd just like that pendant that young lady is holding."Kuro said "Sure thing General! You can have it, free of charge!" the man replied "Why thank you. I'll be sure to tell others about your generosity"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff