Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wailing Lunatic

User Image
User Image

One would think that in order to do the job of a bodyguard, that apt attention was required. That was one of the many fallacies of the trade.No apt attention was not required, Diana could stand still and just turn her brain off and just wait for this ceremony to be over, this ceremony that had no meaning for her. Had things been a little different. Diana could be out there, below the stage fighting for her spot, for her right to stand beside Nilin as her guard once again. But, alas things were not different, Nilin seemed to value her too much, and she was granted instant passage into the coven.

Though Diana liked to think of herself as an unofficial member, she wasn't her for these people, she was here for a single person, she had one goal to keep that person safe, as she had for all those years in the past. The urge to watch over Nilin was still strong within her, even if they had been subdued for so long. Even if this woman wasn't the Nilin she had fallen in love with.

Something had changed, Nilin wasn't the same, she wasn't that cute woman who had been forced to grow up quickly in order to be a symbol for her people. She wasn't that fun loving girl she had been forced into protecting at a young age. Nilin wasn't her best friend anymore, she wasn't someone Diana could talk openly with about anything, and above all Nilin didn't really need her anymore. Diana had seen her strength now. Nilin was powerful in her own right, and she had a house full of followers who would die for her in a second. But still she chose Diana to be her personal guard. Why? It didn't make sense, by all logic, Diana dead right now. She had told Nilin that she was here to kill her, and even if she had said that she had no plans on carrying out her assignment, it was a risk that Nilin shouldn't be willing to take. Diana wouldn't have allowed her to take it. But Nilin had ignored that fact so easily. So maybe there was still some of the old carefree Nilin in there somewhere. Maybe it was the part of the woman that walked around half naked? Or the part of the woman that flirted with everything that had two legs and a toned stomach? The part of her, that could do these things, and forget that she was standing right there. Watching her, growing more and more jealous.

Yes Diana was jealous, that was something she had no problem admitting, she was jealous because she was still in love with this woman. But this woman seemed to carefree to hold down, she was jealous that Nilin didn't seem to notice her, but she noticed that rainbow haired initiate. She was jealous because, Nilin seemed like she was able to move on so easily, while Diana had spent the years without her suffering, and when Diana had finally been reunited with her, she had spent even longer dreading the task she had been given. Diana was jealous because Nilin had been exiled, but still she managed to thrive, while Diana had been condemned to suffer in her own home for actions she had not committed.

'How dare she get to start over!?!'

Diana set a glare on the back of Nilin's skull, it wasn't fair, it wasn't fair at all. Diana's grip tightened on the blade that was always ever present in her hand. It wasn't fair.

Diana didn't know where her thoughts were going, or what path of action they would take her down, but it was a harsh flow of magic and a sickening pop of flesh and bone that brought her to that apt attention that many expected of a guard as she looked towards the fields, she saw the kill occur before them as well as the rain of blood that was flowing towards them. Unthinking, Diana moved forward in front of Nilin, raising her hand in front of her as she summoned the power of the moon, and forced up a barrier around both her and Nilin, protecting her from the shower of crimson liquid and particles. When the rain stopped, Diana waited a moment before dropping the shield, sighing. She turned to Nilin then. Inspecting her, seeing that she was clean, but still asking.
"Are you ok, Nilin?"

It wasn't fair that she couldn't just fall out of love.

Location ☽ Stage tab tab tab Company ☽ Nilin and her housemates tab tab tab Mood ☽ state of inner turmoil

✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ [HP:100%] tab tab tab ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ [EN/MP: 100%]

Comatose_Angel's Partner In Crime

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
User Image

His brother didn't really say anything, just nodded his head in agreement, but man he really wanted to chuckle at his younger brother's facial expression of being grossed out, by him licking the blood off his cheek. It was just one of weird things that made Aaren "creepy" to most of fang. He often wondered if that was why he couldn't get with a woman, but he didn't let those details bother him much.
He couldn't help himself, so out of curiosity he watched the other mirrors of the other "Fang Hopefuls" Aaren saw a small chestnut haired man using his hands in magical battle. He couldn't help himself. He let out small snicker of laugher until he heard a familiar voice cooing his name. It was the High Priest himself. He watched as the man came closer to him and pointing to exact same mirror that Aaren was watching himself. His ears perked up in amusement, he turned his head quickly and titled it his head up gave a sparkling smile. One that everyone recognized in fang. It was his happy-go-lucky smile.

He stood up and gave a small bow to Reginald. Walking closer to Reginald, his height barely cascaded over him by a mere five inches. Aaren's oceanic eyes met his High Priestess emerald eyes giving him respectful nod. He placed his hand softly on the High Priestess' shoulder. Pearly whites showing as he spoke. His tone was coming off as somewhat soft spoken as he doing best to remove his pride and humble himself for the sake of humbling himself.

"A proposition you say? I'll gladly be honored to accept your proposition my dearest high priest. I was actually watching that match myself. I'm happy, you are so kind to turn the other cheek and that you given me permission to test my theory. Physical fighting in magical battle doesn't do a mage justice. I shall take upon myself as Fang's personal guinea pig just for today"

Aaren lifted his hand off his shoulder and smiled brightly at two-toned purple and raven haired man that half his height. Grinning, he walked closer to him as he was walking to the stage he needed to go to. Since he knew he towered over him slightly, his eyes oceanic blues had to look slightly downward. Giving him a friendly pat on the back he said energetically"Gabryel isn't it?, I know we haven't talked much, but I heard so much about you. I'm sure you and I will prove my theory to be correct."Grabbing on to his goggles, he put them over his eyes, and prepared himself for what he would his experiment. In the distance in bewtween two trees Aaren spotted a fragile looking chestnut haired boy appeared to look like a twenty year old scowled when Aaren came to the stage between the two trees. The man said. "You people are going make fight this giant? He can just pick me up and toss me in the air."

The young male's voice was rather mousy sounding and Aaren snickered at the man's complaints. Placing his hand on his shirtless and naked chest he said boosting about himself. A sarcastic deep tone filled his voice.

"Good sir, you insult me so! I'm soooo hurt! You know a man of my suture and height can and indeed would throw you across this stage! In fact I can even high five half giant! It was quite amusing! But wouldn't you like for me to show how formidable mage such as---By this time Aaren did too much talking the small chestnut charged at him with his fists. Aaren moved back a couple of steps. He activated his force fields. Small ones around his body. The punches of the chestnut haired man hit his shields. A very vindictive grin splashed his face. Chuckling some more he watched has the man's hands barely reached his chest."Tsk. Tsk, Tsk. Did you come here because you wanted to pick a fight with big boys or are you just stupid?"

He spat out.

The man rolled his eyes Aaren's comment and pulled out a small dagger. Aaren mentally grabbed his dagger out and tossed it like spinning boomerang, but instead of coming back to his owner it the dagger stabbed the bark of the tree on the left side of the stage. Yawning Aaren's oceanic eyes met the silver irises of the young males. Showing off his pearly whites, he spoke coolly. "The mind is magical tool isn't it? I'm not exactly good with the ladies, as I do tend to creep them out. My mind is the only thing I have going for me. What do you think?"

With a flicker of his hand silver waves of manna came out of his hand pushed the man flying forcefully into the trunk of the right tree. Many leaves fell upon the man and by that time Aaren levitated and rushed him with his speed. To crowd around him and the chestnut haired man, Aaren levitating rush gave them feeling of small breeze. Not much room was left for small man as Aaren lifted him upward and into one of the tree's thicker limbs by his neck mentally slowly squeezing it. The man was gasping for air and in reaction when the smaller man's body was hitting against the tree limb he had made a wall of fire around him. Aaren mentally had let go of him and walked into the wall of fire and his body abosorbed it before it burned down the tree.

Parts of his jacket burned off of him, but the pores of his skin absorbed every flame that touched him. He threw what was left of his jacket off of him the earthen ground and bent down to take out his golden gauntlets of the pockets of what left of his jacket. His eyes narrowed at the chestnut man that stood in shock and in fear near the tree. Aaren tilted his head pretending to console his opponent. Mockingly he said.

"Awe, don't be afraid. I won't use those against little insect such as yourself. Good sir, is that all you got, you're boring me!" By now the Chestnut haired man felt defenseless against Aaren. He bowed in defeat. Aaren smiled. Walked up to novice fang hopeful he bent down and picked up his chin. "It was fun while it lasted I guess."That was when Aaren fell for his trick. The Chestnut haired man flung himself on top of Aaren and pinned him down to the muddy ground. A bright smirk came across his lips and forcefully kicked the man off him. He levitated himself upward and with wave hand he emitted a sonic blast of waves heading towards the males face that forcefully brought the man's face to the earthen ground breaking his jaw. Levitating above him mentally holding his face deeper in the earth he said "That is how you will properly kneel before me."

The male put out his hand in a signal of surrendering as he grunted in pain. Aaren loosened his mental grip of the man as he walked away. Brushing off the dirt and grime off his back. He watched the healers take the "Defeated hopeful" away. He gathered what was left of his jacket and his gauntlets looked towards the mirrors. The crowd seemed to be echoing lively cheers for not only just him, but Gabryel as well. A smirk plastered his face. He mumbled to himself saying as watched Gabryel's fight end rather quickly as well."Another testament to prove that mine and Reginald's theory was correct. Physical fighting doesn't do a mage justice. It's such a shame that novices think that way. " He took off his goggles and placed them over his head. Walking into the direction of the stage of where Gabryel was He tapped him on his shoulder and gave him his usual happy-go-lucky sweet smile.
"I do say, that we handled our punishments pretty well don't you think?
To him he was very pleased and thankful for the High Priest's punishment, it turned more out be a generous reward. It was like redemption for what he would call a failed experiment.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.•
『 Location 』 Prim Forest 『Mood Very Pleased『Apearel 』 Aaren's outfit (Shirtless now considering that part of his jacket burned into pieces thanks to that wall of fire.)

『Weapons』Aaren's Gauntlets (Currently holding wrapped up in what's left of his jacket.)

Eyewear : goggles.

『 Theme 』Monster-Skillet

『 Magic/HP/ Energy 』 HP:100 MP: 60 /EN :85

『 NPC Fighter』NPC Fighter dude (Chestnut brown haired guy)

User Image

Satellite O Love

[edited]:
It was a big mistake on my part sorry guys. I kept the cave walls and etc in this post, but forgot they were in the prim (Forest). So Aaren and the fighter were on a stage in between two trees. I had to change a couple of lines on how described the fight.

Loyal Spirit

14,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
User Image

+++++Tryst briefly noticed the odd stare of sea blue eyes, the owner grinning at him, as his gaze was drawn up to the high priest and priestess. The Aseran was immediately self-satisfied with the volume of gore that had made it's way to those standing on the platform. The high priest was inspecting his blood splattered golden robe, but when his attention shifted back to the tall male, there was approval in his slate-hued eyes as he gave a small nod. The young warlock bowed, showing his gratitude for the recognition, and continued to await dismissal.

+++++He twitched as he heard the summoner's nickname repeated, "Rainbow head has a lot going for him doesn't he? I really like this guy Marcus. What about you? I wouldn't be surprised if everyone would be scared to fight him after something like that." It was the half clothed man that had smiled at him. The brown haired mage held himself like one accustomed to privilege and his young companion, Marcus, free of any hint of carnage, held a look of disdain. Nobles, he'd bet his cuffs on it. As such, Tryst withheld the glare and frown he itched to give his admirer. Till he was officially granted membership to the coven, he'd mind his manners.

+++++His focus staying on the dais, even with the roar of the crowd he was close enough to discern it's occupants voices. “Aaren.” the priest called out, causing the smirking noble to rise. “If you’d be so inclined, I have a proposition for you.” he indicated one of the many suspended mirrors. Tryst did not turn to see, it had no relevance to himself, and his angle would be too skewed to see properly, regardless. “The two potential initiates there are being dreadfully physical. Would you care to battle the brown haired one in circle 24? And make sure to show him how a magical battle goes. The hard way if you must.”

+++++Reginald's scrutiny left Aaren, to alight on another figure, this one seemed to have taken a rather heavy dousing of chimera. “And Gabryel.” the priest's smile turned predatory, as Tryst mentally cursed himself. His childhood friend was going to flay him for the blood bath. “I’m sure you’ll be happy to help the other one. The big one.” That rang as a sentencing, and Tryst's curiosity was piqued as to just how the slim male had earned such ire. Then he remembered the a*****e comment in the infirmary, and knowing Gabryel, it likely wasn't his first offense.

+++++“What an honor. I will be glad to offer my broken, bleeding body as a sacrifice for the sake of magical combat and, of course, illustrious House Fang. Thank you for this unique opportunity, High Priest.” sarcasm dripped from the Aseran's voice as heavily as the sanguine fluid from his hair. The banter gave Trystan the impression that this verbal sparring happened anytime these two were in hearing range of the other. Fortunately, the golden robed male had other things to demand his attention, like the hand on his shoulder.

+++++The mage, Aaren, had ascended the platform to actually lay a hand on the priest, the red and blunette's pale eyes went wide at such familiarity. He quickly schooled his expression, and berated himself for falling back on old traditions. The bouncy carefree cadence of Aaren's voice made his words seem patronizing, "A proposition you say? I'll gladly be honored to accept your proposition, my dearest high priest. I was actually watching that match myself. I'm happy, you are so kind to turn the other cheek and that you've given me permission to test my theory. Physical fighting in magical battle doesn't do a mage justice. I shall take this upon myself, as Fang's personal guinea pig, just for today."

+++++Tryst mentally scoffed, had this outsider not just praised the heavily physical methods Trystan employed? The half nude warlock followed Gabryel down the stairs, stopping a moment to pat the unsteady male on the back, "Gabryel isn't it?, I know we haven't talked much, but I heard so much about you. I'm sure you and I will prove my theory to be correct." How bizarre this noble was, he seemed to lack any idea of personal boundaries. Young Thales paid him no heed; however, his thoughts likely on the daunting combat ahead. He was surprised though, when those amethyst eyes locked on him while crossing the arena. An achingly familiar brush of his elbow preceded a few words of encouragement, “Don’t be so stiff, novice. They were quite pleased with your show. Reginald Valerius may perpetually look like he has a staff shoved up his a**, but he’s as impressed by artful carnage as the rest of them.”

+++++He had long ago learned how to keep his face a blank. A defense mechanism, so ingrained it often took effort to show emotion. Gabryel had ever been the exception, able to make him laugh despite himself. As such, Tryst had to fight the chuckle his words evoked, though he could not keep his mirth outa of his eyes. Glancing down, he met the other Aseran's perplexed, passing, scrutiny. Trystan let him go by, his stubborn mind would figure it out soon enough. Watching as Gabryel left his circle, hopefully to find his own without too much trouble, the tall male noticed the warlock that had originally called him motioning for him to move. It was all he needed. One last turn toward the dais, and a full kneel to the priest and priestess before he left to watch Gabryel's match.

+++++He scoured the crowd, looking for the correct arena, but the blood, mass of humanity, and Gabryel's height made locating him difficult. That is, until he opened his mouth, “Oh look, it talks! I was half convinced that you’d built so much muscle that it invaded the important parts of your brain. And your gastrointestinal troubles are none of my concern. Let’s get this over with, shall we?” Tryst could only shake his head as he followed the sound. He enjoyed the advantage of view his height bestowed. Easily seeing over those eagerly jostling for position around the mismatch. He expression darkened as he saw the opponent, the grotesquely muscled form easily outweighed Tryst, but that bulk had the steep price of mobility.

+++++Within moments the match was under way, Gabryel opening with a clever trick to buy time, but then his eyes found Trystan's again. The shock of recognition broke like the light of dawn upon Gabryel's face. Wonderful timing.” Tryst mentally lamented, hating being a distraction at such an inconvenient time. Then anger flooded him as the brute buried his fingers in the violet tipped locks. It was all he could do to stay in place, to not charge the ring, the blue of his own hair brightening with his emotion. Gabryel had ever been prideful, and interfering would only earn Tryst a severe scolding, along with probable disqualification for disturbing the ceremony's trials. His magic had always been more reactionary than premeditated, though, and the hex flew forth from him, along with a growl, with no conscious effort on his part. The hand that struck the petite male did so at the worst possible angle, the moron breaking his own wrist instead of his victim's cheekbone.

+++++“Wow, I didn’t realize my head was that hard. I thought people were speaking metaphorically before. Impressive, I suppose, but I shall have to revise my assessment of your intellect. Your ability to speak surprised me, but the fact that you apparently haven’t understood that this is a magic duel brings up definite concerns. Now stop nursing your wounds and show me how a real mage fights.” Gabryel taunted as he stood. The brute failed to comply, and shortly after that was face down in the red tinged muck the forest floor had become. Trystan noticed his friend favoring his ankle, and even from this distance the darkening of a bruise was spreading along his abused cheek. His purple irises began scanning the people gathered around his ring, and Sy had a good idea who he was looking for.

+++++Ducking a bit, and stepping slightly behind one of the many trees of Prim forest, he avoided detection. He wanted to have a little fun. The obviously upset witch that had been monitoring the bout dismissively waved away the slim Aseran. Gabryel immediately began his search, only a slight limp to his careful gait. Tryst indulged a little of his wild side, stalking the purple haired hunter. Though Gabryel would barely make it one ring over before that overly familiar noble, Aaren, now with even less to cover his skin, would drum his fingers across the dark toned shoulder. He beamed down at Gabryel, a smile so sweet it made Trystan's teeth hurt, “I do say, that we handled our punishments pretty well don't you think?” His comment barely earned him a side glance from the shorter mage as he continued in his quest.

+++++“Well? I barely escaped with my head on my shoulders. But I expected worse." he answered, somewhat distractedly. Aaren continued to follow along, attempting to engage Gabryel in idle banter. Tryst felt smug with the knowledge his presence was distracting Thales from his typical amounts of articulation. The brown haired male seemed confused by the lack of attention on himself, and tried a new tactic, “This may be a bit random, but I do wonder how the color purple got into your locks. I've seen many a woman who colored their hair with dye, and it didn't look as perfect as yours. Which brings me to the question, were you born with it?" Trystan nearly stumbled at the direct question, and was almost caught in his sneaking. Aaren turned an ear toward the sound, but seemed to quickly disregard it.

+++++Tryst smirked as Gabryel visibly tensed, the noble was in for it now. He would not get to listen in on the verbose vocal lashing. No, his concern was redirected to the expletive filled mutterings of the brute walking up the path. He'd accessorized his outfit, now sporting a bandage round his small cranium and an empty tankard. The defeated, and now slightly inebriated, b*****d was studying the slim Aseran's back with murderous intent. Finding his mug empty was the last bit of provocation he needed, crushing the thin metal in his hand. Dropping the misshapen bit of tin he charged, Tryst sneered, this outsider was little more than a rabid animal. He needed to be put in his place.

+++++Stepping out, he blocked the brute's route to his target, the oaf leaned in, preparing to trample his obstacle. Perfect setup, the tall male surged, sidestepping, his left hand taking a harsh grip on the heavier man's face, his left leg sweeping around and out, hooking the fool's legs at the knees. Air knocked out of him, and vision full of palm, blue sky, and the tree limbs that offered them shade, the man wheezed as he fought for breath. Several within the crowds had turned to witness the interrupted act of violence. Tryst's eyes were like ice, piercing and cold, as he beheld the filth he pinned to the ground. “I'd leave you little more than a stain on the ground, if I didn't think Lord Thales would be caught in the spray.”

+++++One dark eye looked up through the crook of thumb and forefinger, and fear blazed within it. This one had seen what had happened to the chimera, curtesy of the mirrors. At least there was that much intelligence in that tiny brain of his, to understand his situation. The spectators parted for one of the warlocks helping officiate over the induction, his expression held malice for the brute. “I'll take it from here.” he ordered. Tryst's eyes dropped and he nodded his compliance, releasing the man's face, and rising. Gabryel and Aaren had started moving again, Trystan padded silently but quickly up behind the two. Sea blue eyes turned to look at him questioningly, but putting a finger to his lips brought a playful grin to Aaren's face. The dusky skinned Aseran was agitated, irritatedly searching for that blue-tipped red head, and nearly jumped out of his skin when his prey's voice sounded directly behind him. “Who are you looking for?” he asked helpfully.

User Image

Mana: 100% { ❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦}
Health: 100% { ❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦}

In the Company of: Fang Coven, Gabryel, and Aaren
Mood: Cautious, Protective, and Playful

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

User Image

Mordred petted his black steed and got on it. Before leaving he saluted the prince and gave both of them a wave of goodbye. "Best wishes to the both of you. We shall end this war for all of Civok, no correction. For all of Vangare!"Mordred spent quite a while riding into the direction of Al-Lerum. He contemplated on how he would tell the Priestess, he thought it would be wise to tell her in person, because He wouldn't any information getting out. When reaching the city of Al-Lerum due to taking a shorter route the raven haired vesthun returned the horse to his proper owner and headed into a inn. He paid the inn keeper to let him rent a room, so that he can privately speak with the high priestess.

Going inside he took off his military jacket as he felt the need to cool off due to the heat. He held the Alquierm that was around his neck near his mouth, using his manna to activate it. He then proceeded to get contact of High Priestess Kozue. His voice came aross a little hushed not wanting anyone to hear anything. "High Priestess Kozue, this Mordred speaking. I request teleportation back to Granate. I would like to discuss very dire and important matters with you in person. I know that because of the war, that we are only limited to intra-coven teleportation, but please what I have show you and tell you, the information is quite fragile and it must stay protected at all costs."

HP: 100 MP: 100 Location: In a inn at Al-Lerum Mood: Humble/Serious With: Theme : FMA- Full Metal Alchemist (ED-2)

His Outfit : Mordred's uniform

Hairstyle : Down

User Image

User Image

KokoTheBoss

Kawaii Werewolf

User Image
User Image
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

We were the ones who weren't afraid
We were the broken hearted
We were the scars that wouldn't fade away
How did we let go
how did we forget that we don't have to hide
We won't believe the lies again
We won't be paralyzed

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

The night was dark besides the bright light radiating from the moon. A cloaked shadow crossed the grounds pathways. Boots made a clunking sound against the brick walk way. A hood covered her face as she kept her cloak over herself to stray away from people's gaze. The woman hadn't stolen anything in quite a while, it had been at least three or four years since she last stole anything. After becoming a decently well-known assassin, she could finally buy things instead of take them. Of course money wasn't much to her, it was just kind of there. Not to mention she probably had enough on her to buy a decent home. Except the archer never really liked staying put in a single place for to long. Not after what happened in her past and the orphanage she grew up in. It was just not something she enjoyed doing. A group of guards were gathered in front of her so the woman ducked into a dark alley and then scaled the building to the roof. She walked along the top of the roof and tried to stay out of sight, yet with the moonlight it caused her to be given away. "There she is! It's Axtin! Get her!" A guard shouted and then set some arrows off into her direction. Little did they know her skills as she dodged them with ease. Slid down the roof shingles and landed on top of a guard knocking him out instantly.

The other two guards raised their swords at her, with a small smirk showing from under her hood she raised a hand. The guards stood in a defensive stance and their eyes looked at her like they were about to run. She created a long staff out of ice, aimed it at them and swung. The sound of ice shattering against armor could be heard, then the thud of armor against the brick walkway as the guards were knocked from their feet. Turned on heel and Axtin was off down the pathway. Escaped into the darkness of the surrounding forest by the Maizen kingdom.

-Time skip to next morning-

Crystal blue eyes blinked in the bright morning sunlight as Axtin had slept in a cozy meadow that night. She rolled over onto her back and looked up at the clouds that passed by. It only seemed like yesterday, that her and Vero were together. That she was able to kill the person that killed her family. Vero was her one true love, even if he in fact was a devil. She didn't care, the raven haired assassin missed him dearly. But he sits in his circle, down where she isn't able to be in contact with him. A sigh escaped her lips as she pushed herself off the ground to a sitting position. "I miss you Vero." She said out loud to herself as she heard some birds chirping. A deer stood off on the other side of the meadow as he munched on the crunchy glass. The doe didn't have anything to worry about, kind of like how Axtin liked her life to be. Though she had the help of Vero after her "adopted" sister, Seraphina disappeared.

Axtin always wondered what happened to her, she just stopped showing up to meet with Axtin and teach her new things. Axtin wanted to go and check the place Sera had called House Granate, but Axtin was never really able to find the place. Sera had told the raven haired archer about both covens and how she should join Sera in House Granate. Axtin turned down the offer, she enjoyed being on her own and living a care free life. Though her stay in the kingdoms were usually cut short when guards would recognize her as the assassin that had been wanted. She never really understood why assassins were viewed as monsters. They were hired to kill off people who had done wrong. Stole from the poor, rape innocent women, kill in vain. Axtin was just hired to do the bidding that no one else would enjoy to do.

The archer usually never likes to take a life, unless it's necessary to do so. Her vow to herself was to never take an innocent life unless she knew that they had done something wrong, thus becoming un-innocent in Axtin's eyes. In the matter of about five years, she's taken about forty lives. Her first kill was done when she was eighteen. Just got out of the orphanage she had lived in, and a strange man had a mission for her. Apparently he had seen her skills with the bow and believed she would do a great job. Little did she know it was a job about taking a life, but in the end she was paid a nice price of gold for a job well done. Though it had killed Axtin inside, but the man she killed had done wrong things.

It was after that, that Vero had approached her. He had told her he would help kill the man that killed her parents under one condition; let him have her life after the mission was a success. It wasn't what people would think, she was able to live, but she would forever do his bidding. In retrospect probably like his own little slave, but able to go freely as she pleased. Mostly since Vero was a devil himself. He taught her how to use her skills and magic wisely. Sera had taught her how she could steal without being seen and Axtin had a debt to repay Sera. If she ever saw the female again. It seemed to be years since she saw the girl. Yet it was only a few months ago that Sera had disappeared on Axtin. 'Where did you go? I hope you're safe..' She thought to herself as she stood up and picked up her bow and quiver. Slung them both onto her back and stretched.

"I guess I should try and find some work. Maybe it will lead to where Sera had went. I don't think she would've gone back to the coven without telling me about it." Axtin spoke and glanced around. She was completely bored and needed to do something. She would steal, but the gold she had in a pouch at her waist would basically cause issues. Not to mention a wanted poster seemed to be in almost every village in the kingdoms. Mostly the main cities though. Axtin held an aliquam around her neck, it was her own that she had managed to snag onto. It has no ties to either coven as she does not know their frequencies and Sera never told her about Granate's. Axtin remembers a girl she had came across while being in Maizen. Her name was Madia and she was part of fang. Madia had mentioned that she would give Axtin's aliquam frequency to Reginald, as Madia said he was their High Priest, and he would contact her if needed.

Axtin didn't care as long as it was a well paid job. Just then her aliquam warmed up around her neck and she placed her index and middle finger to it then answered, "This is Axtin." "Ah Axtin, glad that you answered. I have a mission for you and I shall give you a nice reward if it is completed." The stern voice spoke, as she listened intently for his mission. "Fang has seemed to have gained a traitor by the name of Gur. He is to be eliminated, he was last seen in Zhu kingdom. Kill him and I'll be sure that your reward will be grand. As usual I will have someone bring the money to you as you bring me his dead body." He stated, Axtin nodded even though she realized he wouldn't be able to notice. "Understood. He'll be gone as quickly as my eyes set on him." She said then removed her fingers from her aliquam and hung up on Reginald.

-Time skip to Zhu-

'I've tracked Gur down to this place, hopefully he'll be here.' The assassin thought as her crystal blue eyes starred at a local tavern. Once she approached the smell of alcohol and vomit wafted through her nose; it crinkled at the smell. A hand pulled the door open then stepped inside. Her boots thudded a bit against the wood flooring. It wasn't bad for a tavern, though the ones Madia and herself went to seemed to have better stars. Then at the corner of her eye a purple mass sat in her sights. Though he was accompanied by others. Taking him out now would be risky, not to mention a fight would ensue and she wasn't very skilled in close range fights it battles. Her bow string rested agaaint her chest before she slipped it off over her shoulder and sat it down next to her. The barstool was rather uncomfortable but it would have to manage for the time she was here and kept her eyes carefully on the traitor.

Eventually the group got up and left, Axtin left some gold on the counter along with her untouched ale as her hand found her bow and quickly threw it up over her shoulder and proceeded to follow the group at a distance. A cabbage man then walked in her way as she tried to get around him after cussing him out a moment. Her eyes went to the location in front of her, but the group had disappeared. "Damnit." Thus she continued in the direction she had seen them going. The earth was dry so tracking foot prints would be hard.

After grabbing about an hour of sleep, Axtin began in her hunt again. She wondered exactly why this group was heading within a forest. Maybe on a mission themselves but why in a forest? Unless something secret was going on, now that is something she'd have to figure out. Light thuds hit the earth as she proceeded down a path until the ground shook a bit and she heard a loud explosion. Her eyes searched for what caused this then locked on smoke that rose into the sky. The assassin took off as fast as she could towards the area the smoke came from to find a large looking lab. [ b]'why is this hidden? Wouldn't a lab in Zhu be near the capital or at least outside a village?' from beyond the smoke the same purple color caught her eye as she sprinted through the wall into the building to try and catch Gur. But as the form rounded a corner children ran in her direction; also seemed to be covered in blood.

Her head turned to watch them run into the forest. "What the serious f**k is going on?" She said allowed and turned to stare in the face of a woman. After a full glance at her she couldn't believe her eyes. It was Sera! "Axtin...""Sera? What ate you doing here? What happened?" She asked as Sera began to approach her. It was like the girl's weight fell into her assets hugged Axtin. The raven haired female could feel her friend sob. Her arms wrapped around Sera and gently rubbed her back to comfort the woman. Shh...it's okay. Just fill me in on what happened to you. I'm here Seraphina." For now Gur had his chance of freedom, as Axtin had to comfort her friend she hasnt seen in months.

We were the tears that passion cried
We were the sacrifice
We were the flame that wouldn't die inside
How did we go wrong
We will not forget
We will not be left behind
We won't give up the fight again
We won't be denied

Who We Are :: Red.

Mood:: Eh -> Empathetic
With:: Alone -> Sera.

Mana:: 70/100
Hp:: 100/100
OOC::

Lady Tarien's Waifu

Divine Heckler

17,100 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

His right ankle hurt like hell. Adrenaline had been responsible for keeping him above the pain, but now that he was coming down off that high, the throbbing pulse of pain that was now shooting up his right leg made him even less sure on his feet. He just had to fall on his a** and get his leg in harm’s way. Gabryel pushed back his still blood-soaked hair and sighed. Well, it wasn’t something that couldn’t be fixed later even if it would earn him the ire of the woman who had knocked him out flat mere days before.

The witch who had been “mediating” their fight seemed to finally decide that whatever he’d done counted as a victory and she waved him off to clear the circle for a new pair of initiates. Gabryel moved slowly and purposefully at first, pushing his right foot into the moist ground and digging in his heel just to see how well he could walk on the thing. He wobbled instinctively and pushed his arms out to the sides to catch himself. The mage managed to stay upright and he bit his lip in a valiant attempt to keep his expression neutral in light of this new difficulty.

Damn. It hurt more than he wanted to admit. His pride was immutable, though, so he couldn’t allow himself to visibly limp or ask for help. His Pompousness had intended the battle to be retaliation for the many disrespectful retorts Gabryel had sent in his general direction in the past few days. Naturally, the Aseran couldn’t look like the attempt had actually wounded him in any way. Besides all that, he didn’t have time to worry about broken bones. The reason he’d been so flustered during the battle in the first place was because he’d seen him. The purple-haired Aseran could hardly believe his eyes, but there was no other logical explanation. Of all the people he’d known back home, only one had cherry red hair and a brilliantly blue “blessing.” Now that his head was a little clearer, the clever, private little laugh in his eyes, the straight-backed stance, brutal efficiency of movements – all pointed to Trystan Sylas. Not that he’d extensively watched the child engage giant creatures in battle (as he would have remembered if that had happened even once), but he’d certainly seen his fair share of tussles and had practically memorized Trystan’s brutal efficiency that seemingly predicted whenever Gabryel was going to fall to his death off a cliff when they were children.

Gabryel sighed again. Nostalgia wasn’t his favorite emotion, especially tinged with guilt. It was a very short list of Aserans he actually missed, but Trystan was definitely on it. Even now, he could imagine how his young friend looked upon journeying to their usual meeting place only to find that Gabryel wasn’t there. Stormy eyes devoid of their crystalline brilliance, shoulders more tense than usual, and his mouth in a firm line as the only indication that he was feeling something other than his usual visual gamut of emotionality.

So where was he? The mental picture in Gabryel’s head was still of the young teenager he recalled, but it wasn’t as though he was actually looking for a child. The man he now vaguely recalled (and still couldn’t really believe was his friend) was tall enough that it would be difficult to miss him in a crowd. The problem was that Gabryel wasn’t particularly vertically proficient himself and surrounded by trees and a mass of bloodthirsty, hopping, jeering Fangers certainly didn’t expedite his search.

The comments and glares worsened the more he teetered into others, but Gabyrel paid them no mind and continued his distracted search. He was so used to being violently shoved aside that he almost missed it when an insistent hand tapped him on the shoulder. He glanced over said shoulder in an attempt to look casual, but only ended up propelling himself forward as he miss-stepped again. He’d gotten enough of a look to know who wanted his attention; a handsome, shirtless man.

What was with the sudden inundation of Cavallaros? No, more importantly, why in the world was the older brother suddenly aware of his existence after the younger had passed (a thought that still brought a pang of sadness to the Aseran, strange as their relationship was)? Perhaps he just gave off a sort of vibe that had them flocking to his presence. Gabryel’s eyebrow twitched slightly as he fully noted the open, amiable smile on Mountain Man Cavallaro’s face that was followed by what he assumed was a statement meant to foster camaraderie about what they’d both endured. Too bad Gabryel wasn’t in the mood to figure out if he was being genuine or if there was some other motive behind his sudden interest in the purple-haired male. “ ‘Well’? I barely escaped with my head on my shoulders. But I expected worse," Gabryel replied. He continued to push through the sea of humanity, initially assuming that his short statement would put off the other man so he could resume his search alone.

He had to find Trystan as soon as possible and then go check on Luna. She’d been doing so well he could almost feel tears of joy stinging his eyes, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t still worried (though he’d have to sate his curiosity from afar since he’d probably be strangled by a snake if he went within Reginald’s line of sight without permission). With all this in mind, Gabryel limped through the last line of humanity and found himself in a semi-clearing of unremarkable forest. At least it was practically empty so he could breathe without taking up someone else’s air (as there was no battle circle here), but that hardly mattered since Gabryel had yet to find his target.

Surprisingly, the big Cavallaro had followed him and, as he turned, he saw the man had his eyes set on the surprisingly clean section of Gabryel’s long hair (the right side and back had been significantly less washed with blood). He had the urge to draw the offending hair into his hands to block it from view. It had been quite some time since anyone had actually asked about it.

He tensed and brushed the tendril of hair back over his shoulder and fixed a neutral stare upon the other man. Gabryel then said, in a deadpan voice, “I may be vain, but I would like to think I’m not nearly insecure enough to regularly dye my own hair. Not that you’d have any way of knowing that since we are mostly unaffiliated…” He trailed off and fixed a critical eye over Aaren Cavallaro’s form before he continued. The man was quite a specimen – more finely sculpted than his younger brother had been but with the same regality in his resting expression. Tall too, but that was neither here nor there when the man was asking something so personal. Gabryel refused to admire at the moment.

“To answer your query – yes, it’s natural. A little quirk shared by all of those who are unlucky enough to have grown up in my culture. You could certainly create a similar effect via dye or illusion magic, so I’m not entirely sure what the fascination is, to be perfectly honest. Or were you merely looking for an excuse to speak with me? Hard to imagine since I’ve been unworthy of your attention before.” That last comment was delivered with a smirk. There was a reason for this interaction, but he doubted the man had ulterior motives worthy of Gabryel’s concern.

He heard the stirrings of a commotion nearby, but the cluster of bodies marking where the arenas began made discovering the diversion all but impossible from where Gabryel stood. He glanced at Aaren Cavallaro again with another clever grin before adding, “Perhaps you were inspired by joining my status as a pariah in His Pompousness’s eyes. I wonder what you did to get down to my level and receive such a menial punishment.” He also would have mentioned that the man was in remarkably good spirits for someone whose sibling had perished in battle, but that would be too far, even for Gabryel.

Before their conversation could progress further, Gabryel suddenly had the sense of something at his back, but before he could think of turning, a mostly unfamiliar voice (though not a foreign tone) sounded behind him. Gabryel jumped out of his skin and though he didn’t initially make a noise, he let out a yelp of pain as the sudden weight he put on his wounded ankle made it all that much worse. He thought he felt something snap before he fell ungracefully forward and right into Aaren Cavallaro. A combination of mortification from being caught by surprise, euphoria about being right about Trystan, and embarrassment that he’d teetered right into the man he’d been teasing moments before made the vivid violet already present in the ends of Gabryel’s hair glow brightly and crawl up the long length of his tresses briefly to better emphasize its prominence.

He instinctively pushed off of the man he’d unwillingly used as a prop to keep from falling, but the truly staggering pain and weakness in his right ankle meant that he swung backward instead. Warm, steady hands caught his shoulders and the spinning in his head lessened as a result. Odd. Though he was aware of how alight his face was (to match his hair), Gabryel craned back his neck to get his first real look at the young man whose nose had barely reached his shoulder when he last saw him.

“Trystan.” he said, in lieu of anything else. Somehow, any other utterance or statement couldn’t even begin to touch on the many years and experiences that separated their last meeting and now. His name would have to do. Though he expected anger (even for the man to push him forward again to avoid contact), the playfulness that pulled at Trystan’s lips and danced in his eyes suggested he was in an entirely different mindset than what Gabryel had anticipated.

“What in Ziiya’s name have they been feeding you?” he finally asked. Though a torrent of questions, demands, and urges were all fighting for dominance, the safest seemed to comment on the man’s incredible vertical gains. The sheer amount of muscle he’d put on his formerly wiry frame was also notable, but he figured it would be best to focus on one thing at a time. Of course, paying attention to his changes in body was probably not the best strategy since it meant that Gabryel actually had to acknowledge these things; making the flush more pronounced.

“Talk about ruining one’s image. My little Tryble all grown up. And entering Fang? There’s got to be a story behind that,” he added before Gabryel realized he’d still been frozen staring up at his friend in such an awkward position for at least a few minutes by now. He straightened, took a cocky step, and immediately fell down as his leg gave way.

Wonderful way to reunite. If the other man needed any reminders of what Gabryel was like, he had them all in one pathetic display.

User Image

Mood: Dammiiiiiiiiit

Company: Trystan, Mountain Man Cavallaro, nearby Fang Coven members.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ hp

◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀ mp

OOC:As I said before, Gabby and No Name weren’t around for Aaren’s announcement and subsequent etiquette-breaking speech by Regi. It’s also why he isn’t aware that Marcus’ young twin is technically the same person. Gabby’s smart, but resurrection is beyond his scope of experience and so it wouldn’t occur to him (far more likely for it to be a cousin, younger sibling, or b*****d child).

Meeting Trystan: The “sense” I’m referring to is how anyone would know someone has come up behind them. Not a supernatural sense, but spatial (even if Gabby is a physical wreck, he’s still a person). I’m assuming Tryst would have caught Gabryel before he knocked into him as well, but if I did something ooc, please let me know and I shall edit!

By the end of his, he's pretty much broken his ankle XD.

Shy Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image
              Darkness slumbered in the corners of the crypt that remained untouched by the rainbow hued light of the rock formations. Confined within the arms of the metal cage located inside the Reaper's Crypt, the mage stood tall and full of resentment towards the three standing in her midst. The green haired woman introduced herself as Celeste Stettner, the noble "Stettner" name ringing in her ears like an unwanted fly that needed to be swatted. The clan had a reputation of being proud and in Simone's opinion, too snobby and confident for their own good. A bunch of goody-to-shoes who followed coven laws by the book yet somehow delivered a wild card like Celeste into the holy grounds. Simone scoffed and rolled her eyes at the three, glaring at Tarien's matching earcuff, at the concerned look over Cress' amber eyes and pout over his face. How she wished she had her katana to chop someone into itty bits like that freak with glasses. Simone mused over the idea, too entertained by it for her own good before the blonde woman took several steps in her direction. Simone's bare feet padded against the Crypt's cold floor, her black pants and white tank top molding to her swift movements to avoid contact with the shorter woman. The idle metal bars greeted Simone's back once more producing a sigh of frustration. Tarien closed the gap between them, tears clinging to the edges of her eyes while Cress' labored screams and warnings for Tarien to stay back were drowned out by Tarien's firm and soothing voice.

"My only lies are those of omission or misdirection, childe. Yes, I am a dragon. Ancient even among my own kind. I offer you your birthright, if you have the courage to take it."

Simone banged her enchanted cuffs against the metal bars behind her, "More Granate lies. Why should I believe a stranger!"

The red tendrils spiked once more at the accusation but the blonde woman did not hesitate to make her next move. "Sate your lust , my flesh and blood I offer freely." She ripped apart her own fresh wounds, allowing the liquid to freely penetrate through the laceration.

The sight of blood once again sparked a bestial instinct within Simone's bones, she lunged at Tarien and took pleasure in the feast. Simone licked and sucked at the blood in a more ravenous and insatiable fashion than she had with Ulrick. She felt Tarien's hands move up to brush the hair away from her ear but made no motion to push the contact aside. Warmth spread throughout her chest and the red tendrils branched out to fully cover the whites of her eyes. Tarien's blood dripped down Simone's chin and splattered onto their clothes and their bare feet. The tainted mage only slowed down when Tarien glided her hands down Simone's face to rest over her cheek in a motherly way that reminded her of Garnet and even her biological mother in the days spent with her before her passing. The colorful light emanating from the stalagmites began to brighten in a dance of light with Tarien's flowing skin. Shimmering mist cascaded from her lips to swirl around in every direction. The mist mingled with the colorful light within the crypt to create a dream-like fantasy that even brushed aside the darkest of nooks and crannies. Even the skulls littering the floor appeared surreal against the light and glittering mist that spun upward to reach the ceiling and hanging crystals. The minute Simone breathed in the mist she dropped Tarien's hand to scream, waves of pain took presence inside her body. Every nerve snapping and pain receptor going off in droves like a million needles cutting her up from the inside out. Her head vigorously throbbed and every organ in her body felt like they were being stretched out to capacity and ripped apart.

Sparks of light darted into Simone's mouth to produce a blinding light throughout the Crypt. Blue eyes briefly filled with a multi-hued light as she released Tarien's hands to claw at her throat. Every now and then it felt like she was suffocating, teased with oxygen then thieved of it in drastic intervals. Images flashed through her mind in a cycling rotation from her murderous rampage on the brunette with glasses to her moments sitting by Virgil's bedside and the meeting of Cress and Chi in Florah Village. Her tan skin glowed with red lines from the magic that tainted her soul, it branched out in all directions with an ominous glow. The pain intensified to the point just before mind numbing torment. Her bones felt like they were cracking but whether or not that was reality or just her mind she couldn't decipher at all. High Priest Reginald's magic combated against Tarien's magic until finally the red lines across her body stretched out, thinned then shattered into glittering speckles that rained down over Tarien. The pain had not subsided, instead Simone's body twitched and spasmed against the metal bars. All the hatred for House Granate gone. All memories with Ulrick now reaching clarity with his confession. All the memories that High Priest Reginald had twisted and contorted were now corrected to manifest reality anew.

Through the physical pain Simone began to cry - - tears of Virgil's betrayal, tears of her unnecessary hate for Chi, tears of her treatment to Cress, tears of her blood stained hands that she could never take back - - the death of an innocent man who tried to rescue her..."I'm s-so sorr-y...sorry..Chi..Cress..I murd-e-red..I..." Overwhelming grief and self scorn burned through her lungs until Simone reached up again to grip her face to scream. The mist and dust gleaming against the crystals whipped around the floor as an old memory from her childhood was being yanked out from the farthest regions of her subconscious. A memory Simone felt she had long since forgotten. Simone closed her eyes shut, the voice of her dead mother taking over her thoughts as she continued to fill the Crypt with her screams of anguish......- - "Sim, you must keep watch over your baby sister, understand? You two are the youngest of the Mesa clan, here, this earcuff is yours and the other is Estella's. Always wear it, it is our family heirloom. See this book? One day you'll learn how to read it and when you do then you'll understand where our family came from. But you can only open this book with two of these dragon earcuffs okay honey? Sim. Please stop tugging at Estella's hair. Listen, this is important." - - "Our ancestors trace back to the Sajinni, understand? Sim sweetie...Simone...Wake up.".

Upward the sparkling dust lifted in a force strong enough to pierce the solid stone, higher and higher until it reached the air and dispersed. The mist even knocked down the metal bars caging them in, the pieces clanging on the ground several feet around them.Consequently the ceiling crumbled along with chunks of the Temple that stood directly above the Reaper's Crypt. The cuffs around her wrists cracked and shattered into pieces around her feet. Finally the pain subsided to allow for a burning feeling to manifest around Simone's back directly under her bra line. She opened her eyes, they flashed a multi-color very briefly before returning to her normal ocean blue eyes completely free of the red tendrils in which simultaneously a wave of energy rippled out in a large shockwave that made the ground shake, river rush quicker, leaves flush a brighter green and animals sing. Even the Crypt's crystals glowed brighter as the group around Simone avoided the crumbling debris from above. Simone herself gasped for air, heaving in as if every breath would be her last when suddenly the burning in her back erupted into painful stabbing sensations. Her eyes darted helplessly to Tarien, Celeste and Cress in confusion and pain, not realizing that wings were sprouting from her back. She could read the confusion on Celeste and Cress' face but was perplexed by the tears and smile expressed by Tarien. The wings broke through her white tank top, tearing it apart from the back to expose some skin and her bra. Dark hued purple feathers stretched out, the feathers a pale grey at first before taking on the colors and hues of blues, yellows, oranges and mainly dark purple. The last two feathers on the left and right wings drooped down into pairs of hanging single feathers with pattern of symbols showing over the middle which induced a thin layer of purple smoke whipping around it in its own gravitation.

It suddenly felt like she had grown a pair of new limbs that needed to be stretched out except her motor skills with them did not reach any level close to competency. The wings spread out and began to move in a panic. "W-what's going on!?" Simone shouted as she made an attempt to grab onto the nearest things closest to her in order to keep her feet on the ground. Too bad that didn't work out so well. Simone's left hand reached out for Tarien while her right hand clasped onto Cress. Her wings beat and flapped, higher and higher they rose like the mist had with Celeste, the Crypt and Temple consecutively shrinking in size before she too took off to the sky with her claymore and wind magic. Celeste's green colored mana radiating around her as she brought herself up to level with them. For a moment the four remained up in the air, confusion still evident across Simone's features.

" I can't hold on any longer. My m---ann-a!!!! Noo!! By the goddess!" Celeste panicked before plummeting downward. Simone gasped, watching the current High Priestess' sister spiral down then landing with last minute grace as a tiny speck below. The mage sighed in relief, even though the two did not fare well when she was still tainted, she wished no harm to the older mage.

Simone beheld the world around her in a new light and perspective, the tall trees of Amarile Forest and Koko River below, the large cities in the distance and some areas even rising with smoke as a result of the ongoing war between the three kingdoms. She could hear Regaltz cracking a joke and Cress blabbering at him to shut up in response. When she looked down toward Cress and Tarien she noticed once more something peculiar again, the sight of their tears.

" Cress...I'm so sorry...for everything. We have to find Chi, we have to make sure she's okay. She isn't a monster. All those things I said about her... I was tricked and allowed the High Priest to manipulate my mind. " Simone spoke softly, her eyes watering up as she kept a firm grip on the two of them.

She hesitated but then locked eyes with Tarien in the same way an embarrassed child would to her mother. " Back in Fang, you guys were there to save me. If I had listened to you, then that man with glasses wouldn't have...what was his name? I need to make amends...I need to..." Her voice trailed off as something clicked from what Celeste had said, specifically how she introduced Tarien earlier.

Where her wings were taking her she wasn't sure but she could tell they were lowering down closer to the Koko river bank. The faint sounds of music temporarily registered in her mind until she found the courage to make a connection, "Lady Tarien Don'Nodel of the Sajinni...Sajinni...does that mean- - - !?! "

Her concentration broke and with it her wings retracted and vanished in whisps of smoke. Simone let out a yelp of surprise and fear, letting go of Tarien and Cress by accident as her limbs flailed around. Downward the three spiraled towards Koko River bank and Amarile Forest, the wind feeling cool against her skin after days spent in the Crypt but now wasn't the time for taking pleasure in fresh air. Simone cast her gravitation magic, a gravitation field around the three to stabilize them to a slower speed downward until their feet greeted the soft grass of Amarile Forest right smack dab in the middle of what looked like a fancy coven affair with really really really insanely tall looking humans. Their landing wasn't all that graceful and even Simone stumbled a bit until she landed on her butt. The smell of food wafted and reached her nostrils but the beautiful music stopped and an orchestra of gasps and whispers around them. Quickly Simone realized all eyes were on them, she even spotted specific faces in the crowd from Ulrick to Minerva and the High Priestess...The High Priestess!?

Simone jumped up to her feet and scrambled to cover her chest with as much material as she could from her ripped tank top. Asking no one in particular,"....Erm...Is there any food left? And who are these tree people everyone's socializing with?" Simone laughed at her own sad attempt at humor before shrugging and let what was left of her tank top fall to the forest floor.

"So this is what you two are dressed up for." Simone looked over at Tarien and Cress, trying to subdue the confusion and pain that still clung to her at the moment. Cress appeared to be contemplating something deeply while Tarien was on the ground, her wounds still open and bleeding. Simone rushed to her kin's side, cradling her to sit up with one arm while using the other to implement her healing magic. The least she could do would be to stop the bleeding before the female fainted but there was so much she had to talk to Tarien about in which she preferred her to be conscious and oriented. Simone's hand glowed as she concentrated on the open wounds, watching them slowly close as her mana flowed through to the cells for repairing. She smiled at Tarien warmly, her own blue eyes filled with curiosity and a strange new affinity towards the blonde.

When the wounds finally closed, Simone lifted Tarien up in her arms and brought her over to the nearest table and chair only four steps away. She placed the blonde down in front of the array of food then turned around in the direction of the High Priestess, Celeste and company who were several yards away. "I guess I'm a little under dressed, what do you think High Priestess? Oh and Claymore Celeste is here to join the party too, how'd you get here so fast?" She smirked and winked without a damn care. To hell with it, she could name several faces in the crowd that had seen her in less than this anyway.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ஐ ▬ ↘↘↘ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ↘ ↘ ↘▬ ஐ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

tab tab tab tab 『 LOCATION: Reaper's Crypt to the Sky above Amarile Forest directly above Koko River to Breakfast Party 』
                                        tab tab tab tab 『 COMPANY: Celeste, Cress and Tarien >> to House Granate and Half Giant party

tab tab tab tab 『THEME: new life

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ஐ ▬ ↘↘↘ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ↘ ↘ ↘▬ ஐ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

tab tab tab tab xHEALTH ( HP )CE: ██████████ 100/100 tab MAGIC ( M P )TA: ██████████ █ 96/100

tab tab tab tab OOC: #C54B8C ██████ Back to Original Simone Speech Code!
                                        tab tab tab tab
                                        NOTE: Her wings looks like this as well as her full form which she has yet to learn to obtain from grandmama Tarien! At this point in time the Mesa clan has been wiped out aside from Estella, Simone and (kind of) Sker. This is why they didn't have an aunt, uncle, cousin etc to raise them and instead were raised by High Priestess Garnet Andradite. Back in Simone's memory, her mother was saying that Simone and Estella were the youngest of the Mesa Clan - at that point there were few of them left and even Sker had been abducted and thought to be dead.

Also, I'm still waiting on a few people to post in response to my Kozue post before I post with her.** Alecion will have to come later in the week, sorry loves I've got a busy schedule >n<! But it will be done!

: razz OST EDITED::

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
User ImageOut of the corner of his eyes he watched Celeste, the poor woman was fighting with the air to catch up to them. The powerful magic she was using seemed to almost give her the chance to join them. Though suddenly something happened and she plummeted. Worry filled his heart as she went out of sight. Would Celeste be alright? He had a feeling she would survive, that woman was tough, but that didn't stop him from growing concerned.

Simone's apology tore into his heart, oh for how long had he waited for her words? Cautiously opening his eyes he stared up into her face, only to catch a glimpse at her wings. They coursed with power as she flapped the with ease. Sparkling beautifully in the light he had never seen something so wonderous in all his life. It was like...like...like Simone's sudden wings....

Were reflecting her heart. Cress felt small now, she obviously had obtained some kind of power? No she had awakened! He could see it in her eyes, they no longer looked human, they lightly glowed with power. He could feel them staring at him, her voice sounding more melodious and soothing as her pleas to find Chi entered his ears. This was not the woman he had met in the bar, nor the woman that had lost her mind to Fang, she was no long "just a woman" to begin with.

No she was something much more now, even someone without any power could see. Even her hair seemed longer and darker, her skin flawless and pristine. Simone had become so beautiful. As if she wasn't already but the change could be seen, heard, and felt now. It was in the air that he realized this other nagging feeling that had been stirring in his heart. Tarien held the same aura about her!

Cress gasped, realizing now that he was in the air with....with.....

Dragons....

Mystical wise beings that once roamed the world. Long since dead and forgotten. Simone had been a dragon all this time, sleeping in her cage of flesh. No wonder her beautiful eyes always seemed to hide a hidden potential! No wonder Fang had changed her! The pieces were all starting to come together...as she turned to Tarien to speak he just ignored them, too shocked to really pay attention to her words. He suddenly felt so afraid, but yet so curious, and oddly kind of turned on by Simone's sudden transformation.

Cress didn't know what was happening until he felt himself falling. Her wings had given out and all three of them were plummeting from the sky. Like slow motion he fell reaching for her hand but only grabbing air. Mainly because he was falling faster than them carrying Regaltz on his back. Closing his eyes he felt Simone's gravity magic slow their fall and his feet touched the soft earth.

For a while he stared at her, Simone a woman of many illusions. As all people seemed to gaze upon her half naked body and beauty he glanced away feeling kind of...lame. Surly she wouldn't need him anymore. She had Tarien to help her, plus these people here to welcome her back into her clan. He was just a wandering swordsman, one that came and went with the wind. He had no place with Dragons, nor magical Kingdoms. He felt so unworthy, so small, so...useless.

Simone happily began to comment, winking at the High Priestess. It was then Cress looked up and met her smiling eyes. The eyes of the friend he had made, the woman he bared a secret crush for, she had come back into the light.

.....That was the snapping point......

Tears welled in his eyes, and before she knew it Cress had pulled Simone into a large bear hug. Weeping he held her, not wanting to let her go. Shaking he felt so responsible. "All of this is my fault! Simone I...I should have protected you better!" he sobbed honesty pouring from his heart. "I failed you...and now you've awakened. You've become who you truly were meant to be. I...I...." he couldn't finish the pain of it all, everything just came rolling down his cheeks, and probably down her back.

After a bit he calmed down, and glanced off to the side blushing with embarrassment. "Welcome home...I missed you Simone..." he whispered Cress's voice filled with love and joy. She could tell he had missed her. Pulling away he smiled at her warmly, his eyes sparkling. Cress softly kissed her forehead and cupped her cheek. "You are probably famished so I will let you and Lady Tarien get to your feast....enjoy this day Simone. It will probably be one you will remember for a lifetime!" he softly said pulling away from her to wipe his eyes.

The people began to crowd around the two. Ulrick, Kozu, and Celeste, were also approaching. Cress was glad the green haired woman was alright, though she looked worse for wear. Getting shoved out of the way he allowed them to help the women as he tried not to get in the way
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cress retreated to a lonely table a bit far away from the party. Upon a plate there were so many breakfast morsels just waiting to be eaten, yet he wasn't hungry. Golden eyes were filled with lonely sadness as he casually poked his fork rolling a strawberry around. Now that Simone was back with Granate, now that the evil curse was gone from her mind, she had all the help she needed in finding her sister. Who probably was also a Dragon. He still couldn't believe they existed, it was mind blowing..and frightening.

As a child he was read stories of how Dragons would gobble up bad children. How they would burn down villages out of spite, slay millions just to obtain the riches of the world. He shuddered a little, not wanting to admit that he was kind of afraid of Simone and Tarien now. Regaltz watched him in silence, the sword figured this was something he needed to do on his own. Cress let out a sigh and stabbed the strawberry in frustration.

"Out of all the adventures I've had Regaltz, this one has to be the craziest. Ugh what have we gotten ourselves into? I suddenly feel kind of...unwelcome." He truly admitted to no one but Regaltz.

"Ahh, indeed. Now that the little mishap with Madame Simone has been cleared up, you are at a loss of what to do?" Regaltz asked laying next to Cress upon the table.

"You always stab into the point." he replied shaking his head. "Yes I am, I don't know what road to follow now. You and I are too caught up in this war. I doubt if we tried to leave Granate and Fang would let us in peace. I mean technically we're still their prisoners!" he grumbled staring down at his plate.

Regaltz fell silent for a moment then chuckled. "Interesting, normally you are always so intent on moving when the wind calls for you. Though now you are conflicted! I can understand, War is a serious business. I doubt even those people from Zu would let us through. Master, do you intend to help these people?" mused the sword sounding slightly pleased.

Closing his eyes Cress leaned back in his chair. His arms crossed the swordsman was silent for a moment. Then cleared his throat. "I wasn't sure at first, if I could trust another Coven. Though the dedication and love these people have for Simone touched me. They were all willing to risk their lives for her, even when she wanted nothing to do with them. It wasn't out of power, it was genuine. Even what happened a moment ago in the prison cavern, this place is where she truly belongs."

Glancing up to see her in the crowd he frowned sadly. In some ways he was a little jealous of her. Being an orphan it was hard to understand running away from a loving family. Cress had always wished he had one. That was why he fought so hard to get her to see, though in the end it was Tarien and her powers that woke the woman up to her true heritage and reality. Would she even need of his service anymore? Perahps it was time he thought his mind up for himself. Closing his eyes he let out a sigh. "I'm helping these people Regaltz. Magic scares me a little...but I think we can trust these people. This Granate. Are you fine with that?"

"Do not worry, I trust in your direction. Still, I am glad you chose to help them as well. It seems to be the best choice. Do not feel so down about Lady Simone, I'm sure she will still find a need for our services and friendship." Regaltz agreed warmly.

"I hope so, because right now I kind of feel like she doesn't. After everything we've been through I just hope she can recover. Later I'll speak to her in private. I need to figure out what Simone wants to do, and also some answers. She is from a Coven, so I assume she would know what they are. Besides, I don't want to see her get hurt again. That blue haired man worries me a little, there's just something about him I don't like. It's like that man has a double motive or something?" he said watching her ex approach Simone out of the corner of his eye.

----------------------------------
HP: 100/100
EN: 100/100
Company: Regaltz, Tarien, Simone, Ulric, Kozu, Celeste, and anyone else at the party

Feeling: A mixture of emotions

(OOC: Edited, )

Wailing Lunatic

User Image

She had read it in a book once, of great nimrods of the past, who would be sent on a pilgrimage as a coming of age. Somewhat of a rite of passage for these young hunters and huntresses’, for success on these hunts would grant them a position in their tribe as well as earn them a name amongst there people. In these tribes, head pieces were made from the carcasses of their first kill and enamored it with flowers, to be worn throughout a full week festival that is held in their honor.

That’s where Luna got the idea, she wasn’t much of a hunter, and she wasn’t really huge on killing, contrary to prior belief. She had killed before, yes but she hadn’t made a habit of it. However, skinning was something that she did often; it was part of made her, who she was, and that is why she decided to make a head piece out of what she had left of Evella’s flesh. Evella may not have been her first kill, and she for sure wasn’t the first person who Luna had skinned, but as far as sentimental value went. Evella’s skin was the most valuable that Luna had, so it was only fitting that it was used for this purpose, that and it was potent, and the flesh abundant. Luna was able to create a carapace and crimson red roses all from Evella’s skin all permanent additions to her new look, Evella would be with her forever like a flower compressed between the pages it’s beauty forever frozen in time.

Though she wouldn’t be Luna if she didn’t go just a little over the top, adding feathers to what should have been a bleached white carcass, the teeth were white still so there was that. It matched her hair really, mostly black, a mop of messy hair, that spread out from her skull in a purely unkempt main, but at the edges there was white, the contrast in color had always been hidden by her hood and now was only partially covered by her head piece, but for once she was finally uncovering her hair, that stuffy hood no longer needed. She was changing, slowly but steadily, and now it was time to seek out Gabby, he was partially responsible after all; he had given her a name, the name that helped fuel the change in her.

Luna searched for Gabby finding him instantly in a spot that made her feel a bit anxious for him, the giant that she had witnessed destroy the Chimera was upon and him while Luna couldn’t understand the exchange of words, but she could read Gabryel’s stiff, and rather shocked posture very well, right up until his legs gave out from under him and he collapsed. That was all Luna needed to see to moving, her legs carrying her off the stage onto the forest floor as she took off in a light jog to where Gabby was, on the ground. She spared the giant a glance as well as Cavallaro, before she dropped to her knee besides Gabby, reaching out to place a hand on his shoulder
“Gabby! Are you ok?” Luna asked, taking notice for the first time that her arms were bandaged up rather tightly, and her arm looked a bit thicker under the bandage as if there was actually something there besides bone and sinew. Luna wanted to ask Gabby about it, but that was for another time. For now she had to make sure her friend was ok. “It’s your leg isn’t it? Should we return to the infirmary? I’m sure Reginald will let you go now.”

Lavish Associate

8,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

HP 90/100xxxxxxxxxxx
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

MP 95/100xxxxxxxxxxx
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Ulrick was a bit confused when Kozue decided to post-pone reprimanding him, though he kept it from appearing upon his otherwise stoic-looking face.

"...Running into the belly of the beast against orders is unbecoming of a man with your stature..."

At these words, the metal mage was solemn one moment, but the next? He was keeping a smirk from crossing his lips. Ulrick realized he had never done something so terribly wrong that a high priestess or priest had to speak to him about it. He was amused at the thought that he was getting in more trouble than Simone and himself had in the past. However, so had she...

Ulrick still wanted to speak for himself right then, but as they were not alone, he kept silent as Kozue continued.

"...But for now, join your coven family in this celebration that you and your team made happen. You all risked your lives and now we have a fighting chance."

"If that is what you wish, High Priestess," Ulrick said simply, bowing slightly after a somewhat bemused glance at her hand on his shoulder.

Her optimism was admirable, however, he was reminded of how useless he had been once Simone and himself has tousled in a stairwell within Fang's headquarters. It wasn't until everyone made it back to Granate, that Mallik had released control of Ulrick, and Mallik had been too busy flirting with Tarien while Lestor was off being brutally killed...Nevermind that Silence had passed out from using all of her mana and was resigned to the infirmary, even though she had recovered fairly quick after a day. Oh, and Nova Cervantes had apparently gone missing. Yet, while Ulrick had wanted to help search for the young wizard, his father really was the only one for such a task, and had said so himself when the knight had confronted him about his son's disappearance.

Everything really had spiraled out of control, and the one to be thanked for ushering them out was none other than Larus Cervantes, who could not even be honored for it. Ulrick did not know on what grounds they had been told not to mention the shadowmancer's involvement, and apparently it was something that not even a knight could be trusted to know. Larus especially had contributed a lot in the mission, so he it irritated Ulrick to say the least that he might be honored instead.

Ulrick looked somewhat wryly to the masses celebrating a successful mission, and doubted anyone would thank him anyway. He had always had an aura around himself that made him damn near unapproachable, but it wasn't like he could help it. Nevertheless, he felt he could lighten up a bit with some spiked bit of pumpkin juice, just like he had at the Gala or "prom" for young witches and wizards years ago.

The plan was sort of sacked however as Kozue introduced the witch and warden they were with. "Knight Ulrick, have you been acquainted with these lovely folk? Mystic Minerva Greaves. Warden Kendall Rhett and his daughter Favor Rhett."

Ulrick looked over the two while putting on a pleasant smile. He was a bit surprised for not noticing the small girl clinging to her father's leg; whom Ulrick included in his smile as he looked from one person to another. He tried not to stare too much at the lady who donned a skull hat, and a red mark across the middle of her face strangely enough. The more he looked, the more he wondered why he had never noticed her before; perhaps she was a new member. Ulrick thought he recognized the name of the warden; perhaps he was a friend of Remington's.

"I'm afraid I haven't. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintances," Ulrick said politely meeting Kendall's, then Minerva's eyes. He had decided to be on his best behavior till he could get away with drinking some booze, and probably get a friend to go along with him. Perhaps, Remi? His dark green eyes looked around them, but the weapons mage could not be found from his vantage point.

"It's been a long time since the coven has held such a festival," he mused, taking another glass of wine from a passing server. It would have to do. "A shame really. We should honor our new high priestess just as well today," he grinned, turning his head and meeting Kozue's eyes briefly as she came back from getting herself some tea. Raising his glass to her, clearly he was trying to butter her up, and he even sent a somewhat cheeky smirk towards Kozue's bird-brained companion.

As he was about to ask Minerva about herself, Larus Cervantes came to join their little circle; looking surprisingly well for the occasion. Little did Ulrick know that Larus was covering his own wounds in a sense, just as secretively as Ulrick was. The knight could not bring himself to truly smile at the man though, as Ulrick still felt some responsibility for Nova going missing. If Mallik hadn't taken over, Ulrick would have...he would have done something so that it would not turn out the way it did. Perhaps the knight should not have been trusted to lead the rescue team in the first place. [Pessimistic thoughts that probably all went through his head just as Simone remembered everything. O_o]

Ulrick sighed softly to himself and took a long sip of his wine as all that went wrong was got the best of him. It was very unlike him; although he could not remember the last time so many things became out of his hands. He could not let it get to him.

However, he noted a strange wind come out of nowhere through the woods, and his dark emerald eyes gazed into the forests around as they started to appear brighter and healthier. He could have sworn he could even see things grow. What's going on? He looked to Kozue with confusion, wondering if it was part of the festival when he noted that he felt a bit light-headed. Suddenly Celeste Stettner appeared looking like hell on heels (I had to bring that joke back XD) as she related what had happened just as all eyes looked up to see the spectacle that was a dark-haired beauty with large dragon wings and two people holding onto her.

Ulrick stared with astonishment at the sight, then visibly blanched as the wings disappeared and she plummeted towards the ground. Instinctively, he felt his heavy boots carry him to where he could catch her, however it was for naught. Simone worked her magic and they floated safely to the ground while party guests whispered wondering if it was indeed a part of the festival. When the blue eyes looked his way, Ulrick only met her eyes briefly, before looking away abruptly. He almost felt like his face was a bit red, and he didn't want to understand why it made him feel so meek. However, his eyes moved back to truly register her raggedy clothes covered in blood, and Tarien wounded and bleeding as well. Ulrick felt frozen where he was though, despite wanting to come forward; he didn't know if he could at the same time.

Instead he watched with wonder as Simone healed the dragoness, and brought her to the table full of food while everyone simply gawked at them. It really irritated Ulrick, and as Simone tried to cover herself up, he wanted to come forward and offer his coat to her. He only grew more irritated as her friend with the talking sword became overcome with emotion, hugging her in front of everyone, and speaking with love and tenderness towards her.

Ulrick did not look away however. He watched Simone expressionlessly. This is all a result of Tarien's magic, so she must be...does she remember..? Suddenly, he felt self-conscious about what happened before. All that incredibly corny stuff that she had blown off under the chaos magic-what would she think of it now, if she remembered? Did it really matter though?

God damnit, ******** it!

Ulrick felt like all these emotions were something new, even though they were at the same time familiar due to his own memories being returned to him. He was afraid he would go mad thinking about it so much.

So yeah. [******** it.

Ulrick finally marched over to Simone's side, neatly removing his coat and pulling it over her shoulders, the smell of his cologne clinging especially around the collar. He then met her eyes again, and instead of showing the countless emotions fighting to rule over his head, he looked a bit cold as he said bluntly, "It's not that kind of party."

However, his eyes had a guarded look about them, as he didn't know whether showing any happiness that she was rid of the chaos magic was appropriate...

At the same time, he didn't want to trouble her with discussing it now, if there was anything to discuss-it showed in his eyes, as he looked around them as people still stared. Ulrick looked from them to the orchestra. "There's nothing more to see here, so let the festival continue," he said loud and clearly; obviously trying hard to maintain some manners until the booze gave him a good excuse not to. He cast a sidelong glance at the high priestess a little wryly; wondering how she felt of him taking the authority to command the guests. Heh, the festival was to celebrate his team just as well, was it not?

He then looked back to Simone, staring almost a moment too long into her bright blue hues. "You can keep the coat...until you find some clothes," he said, and found himself soaking in every detail of her face. It was almost as if she had transformed completely. She looked beautiful... Ulrick almost nodded to her, preparing to move towards Tarien before stopping himself. He felt somewhat remiss. Asking Tarien to help my mother and Mallik now would be out of the question...Hopefully Mallik will understand that...

Ulrick was about to suggest that High Priestess Kozue could help Simone with the clothing problem, but then he wondered if Simone knew what happened to Priestess Garnet...It would be best not to bring it up...

"I thought I saw my father in the crowd. I should probably meet with him," he lied, before moving to walk away...

Location: The Festival with Simone and Tarien
                                            Mood/State: Torn-too many feels at once, and super self conscious
                                            Appearance: Picture to the left, minus the coat. [Minus the coat] [Mallik of the Rakazik Flight] Red Dragon Form
                                            Current Weapon His staff (black metal with silver tips and covered with seals engraved and layered upon seals). [Dragon Blade of Essence]
                                            Theme Song: NEW Thirteen Times the Strength- A Silent Film

(( doki-doki ))

Shy Sex Symbol

User Image

The morning rays of the sun shined down on the three as they stood huddled together. Their focus honed in to one another within an intense conversation over the Prince's newly found conviction that would certainly provide a sense of hope to Granate once Morded returned home. Prince Alecion's navy blue uniform adorned intricate golden patterns that accentuated and complimented his amber eye. His dark hair contrasted with the gold in a way that brought out his strong jaw line and rugged features. The Prince himself was highly favored amongst the royal court and nobles of the capital just as much as his brother and sister, their appealing visage derived from their mothers side of the bloodline. Not only were the royal trio an aesthetically pleasing bunch but they carried themselves in a way that provided comfort and hope to anyone that followed. Their strength in leadership certainly came from their father and his teachings. Whether or not Alecion agreed with the way his father orchestrated the political sphere of the kingdom was questionable but he had the utmost respect for the King in every regard. A test of the King's faith in his own son lay in the path ahead, Alecion himself wondered if his father would believe him with this new information or trust him and Ember with the truth. They needed to convince him before they could convince Zhu and Maizen in order for the ebb and flow of this war to come to an end for the sake of Vangare.

Morded's bright eyes reflected against the sun in a way that made them shimmer with even more intensity as he spoke to the Prince, "We swear, Lady Ember, myself and all of House Granate will seek to help you in ending the war and to once again unite the kingdoms. To aware them of this threat that lay in our hands. Ember here will be best person for the task at hand your excellently, as I shall take this letter back Granate and get in contact with my high priestess." His voice resounded genuinely far from suspicion or second motives. It felt like he was stepping in the right direction by trusting Morded and Ember. At the very least Alecion prided himself in reading body language well after all his years participating in social events with both higher and lower classes of Civok.

"Very well then, Morded Eaulligus I shall entrust you to the letter and accept Ember Chiara Draom as the Diplomatic Representative of House Granate." Alecion nodded his head in confirmation, glancing from Morded and the sloth to Ember then back to Morded and the sloth. Appointing a representative from a specific group or even kingdom was rare in itself but to appoint a representative from a fabled and supposedly nonexistent society would spin his father's head in every direction.

"Do you need the priestess to meet with you and your family?" Morded questioned curiously. Alecion tapped his chin in thought at the proposition. To have the heads of both groups would create a competitive advantage to the challenging ordeal and allow for his father to make the fundamental shift. However, seeds needed planting, watering and sun before it could bloom. All of which required time.

Alecion finally nodded in agreement, "At some point, yes. I believe that would be best for both parties but first give me time to convince the King of Civok, my father. When we have that task accomplished then I will ask Lady Ember to send a message to you and your coven. Is that okay with you Lady Ember? I am assuming there is a method of communication that will allow for this or we can find other means."

Ember bowed her head to the prince, her white hair that reminded him of clouds, cascaded down her shoulders as she did so. "I promise, Prince Alecion, on my life I will help you bring the kingdoms together and defend Vangare from Arianlord." The prince smiled in response to her and quietly observed as she shifted herself a bit to place a hand on Morded's shoulder. Her voice now brimming with concern for her companion, "Do have a safe travel back. And we'll keep in touch via our aliquams." The dark skinned mage brought her hands down to pet the sloth.

Ember turned to join the side of the prince but was hindered by Morded's hand as he hastily pulled her into a hug, "Take care of yourself, Lady Ember." Alecion watched with intrigue at their exchange of words and body language. Their interactions presented in a way that made him think of two good friends who have been through a lot and formed a tight connection. If that connection lead anywhere else was a whole other story in itself. Alecion knew how it felt to care about people he worked with, heck - he cared about everyone in his kingdom, especially his soldiers that looked up to him for support and guidance. Alecion snapped out of his thoughts when Morded turned to him with a stern tone, "Please take good care of her. All Granate cherish her deeply. We're all like a family. I also give you my best, your excellency..."

Alecion's pose instantly took that of the Honor of Civok military stance as he nodded his head to Morded. "I swear to you as Prince of Civok and General of the Civok Royal Army, that I, Alecion Direclaw shall protect Ember Chiara Draom. May the heavens grant you safe passage back home, Morded Eaulligus. I thank you for your bravery to travel here with Ember and to bring my letter to your High Priestess."

Urgently Morded reflected the stance to the Prince before jumping on his stead, "Best wishes to the both of you. We shall end this war for all of Civok, no correction. For all of Vangare!" Alecion kept his eye on Morded and his horse until their shadows disappeared into the forest beyond them. He exhaled slowly, a lot of responsibility lay on their shoulders to stop this higher demon from entering their realm. Nothing could possibly be on par with a higher demon aside from a dragon but even then it would still be a challenge for chaos to mingle with creation in a duel of wits.

He heard Ember sigh as well then took a step forward in his direction, "Where do we start first Prince Alecion?"

"Seems like the Diplomatic Representative of House Granate, Lady Ember is prepared to take action? I appreciate your enthusiasm, we do have a long road ahead. But first we will need to cease this current battle with Zhu. They wish to claim a large portion of this border and to exterminate mages on these lands and so Civok has chosen to fight against them. General Adara Neptane is their leader, I was fighting with her on the battlefield before you two arrive. Lets seek her out and try to convince her to stop. Ready?" Alecion waited and nodded to her response before whistling for his own stead to arrive.

The strong war horse named Aphelion stood tall with spots covering its body and long tail swishing side to side. Aphelion never failed to come to his masters call and on several occasions was able to rescue him by out running the fiercest of opponents. Aphelion neighed and nudged his head against Alecion's shoulder the second he arrived. Alecion chuckled in response, petting Aphelion with affection after years of training and friendship both off and on the battlefield. Aphelion had been born in the Direclaw estate, conceived from two of the military war horses bred for the challenging lifestyle. Alecion brought his hands down and watched his stead make his way to the diplomatic representative of house granate. The horse's hooves beat on the ground as he approached Ember in curiosity, it circled around her before he dug his face into her white hair.

The prince quietly watched Ember interact with the spotted horse before Aphelion returned to him with more energy than before. "It appears Aphelion has taken a liking to you, Lady Ember. Now, let us mount our steads and make haste to General Neptane before any more lives are lost in this battle." He nodded to her and jumped over Aphelion in one graceful movement. The Prince turned his head around in search for the other dark skinned female, his elven attendant Umbra but she was no where in sight. "We'll have to go ahead of Umbra...You there, Private Westera, find my attendant and tell her to wait for my arrival." The prince commanded a soldier who was passing by. The young looking lad nodded his head in acknowledgement before scurrying off in the same direction he was headed. The tall scythe that rested behind the prince did nothing to weigh the prince down from his leap. His strong thighs gripped around the saddle and his fingers curled around the reigns. The prince waited for Ember to mount her stead as well then the two took off in the direction of the shouting, clashing of swords and rising smoke.

They rode together in spurts of either silence or chatter about House Granate. Alecion had several questions about the society of mages and Ember did not hesitate to answer any of his questions. As they spoke, Alecion navigated through the hidden traps and stations built as defenses by his soldiers. He lead Ember safely to the top of a hill that overlooked down to a valley where hundreds of bodies brawled with aggression and deep discord. Alecion's jaw tightened at the sight of the battle. He briefly turned to Ember with his amber eye staring at her then turning back to the chaos, "Zhu created smoke bombs, while they explode in a small and short radius, the chemicals used in the smoke lowers the abilities of any mage-soldiers who breathe. This is how Zhu kingdom's soldiers found leverage to extend and expand their strategy against us and Maizen. See that large red and black flag at the other end of the valley? Damn- I didn't mean to be insensitive-- Sorry my lady. I mean, there's a flag in the distance. That's where their General is most likely to be located nearest to since she has to provide updates every now and then to her troops and back to Zhu. We'll find her there. Stay close to me, if any of those bombs go off near you it could get ugly, understood?" He said in a firm manner that attributed to his concern for the woman. He listened to her response then took the lead down the hill and towards the battlefield. The best strategy was to go around the perimeter of the battle which is what he planned to do but he knew that he'd be a target either way not that he had any choice in the matter.

User Image User Image
♚    OOC wootwoot ❚ COMPANY Umbra, Ember, Morded ❚ LOCATION Zhu and Civok border ❚ ↙ ↙ ↙ P R I N C E o f C I V O Kprince. prince. prince. prince. 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
        ██████████ HP      ︱      ██████████ EN

Lavish Associate

8,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

As she ran after the children, Sera found everything around her almost surreal; as if perhaps she was still in her cell, and it was all only a dream. Dreams...they were what had kept her alive. Dreaming about overcoming the strange addiction that had taken over her life, and of seeing her father and the rest of the coven again. She always worried about what Larus would think of her disappearing. She wondered what he would say to her, or if he was angry that she had left the way she did. Several times she felt like she should send some kind of message, but she worried he would find her. Sera missed him the most of all, because she had always looked up to him; like a father and a big brother at the same time due to the age gap between them. Sometimes she had cried feeling so homesick years before being imprisoned and made into a science experiment.

Sera wished someone was there. She felt even more lonesome being free.

It was not long at all before she caught sight of the children, by then feeling like she should kick off her worn-out slippers and surrender to the feeling of grass beneath her feet. However, she increased her pace upon sighting a figure staring after them. Yet, Sera came to an abrupt stop within 50 feet of the girl that stood there.

"What the serious f**k is going on?"

That voice..."Axtin..." she said aloud. As the girl turned her head to look at her, Sera could not help being shocked to see her there. She felt that shaky sensation from before trill through her body, and her head felt like it would snap open, and reveal that there was nothing there. Because, she had to be out of her mind-it had to be a vivid hallucination...otherwise it was one hellouva coincidence to find the younger thief whom Sera had trained over the past couple years.

Some years back, Axtin was being chased by guards in the Zhu Kingdom after completing one of her first missions. Sera had been performing her gypsy routine on the street at the time, and had absorbed Axtin's magic in order to merge her into the shadows. When the guards had left, the two got to know each other a little after the thief had confirmed she was not a witch of Fang nor either coven. Sera decided she would help the girl learn a few things, and had decided to offer her training from time to time, since the kingdom Maizen from which Axtin hailed from was right next to Zhu. They became good friends, even having fun by learning some gypsy moves. They came to open up to each other every visit...

"Sera? What are you doing here? What happened?"

Sera didn't care to think about it too much. She had closed the distance between them gradually, but then ran the last few feet left and hugged the assassin tightly. To feel the embrace of someone you cared about...it was all she wanted right now, and she couldn't help the tears from streaming out her eyes. She felt so sick as she thought of the months she spent locked up, and how she could have died there without ever seeing the ones she loved.

"Shh...it's okay. Just fill me in on what happened to you. I'm here Seraphina."

She was there, wasn't she? Well, Sera felt a bit sheepish getting so emotional on her. Even though Axtin was more of a best friend than a mere student, Sera would have liked to be able to cover up the tears, and keep some of her dignity. However, Sera had run into Axtin, and she was right there when Sera had only just escaped. To think, the half-elf would have got of this hell hole either way. Axtin would have saved her if she had known Sera was imprisoned there.

It really was fate that she escaped that day...yet she wondered why fate had her imprisoned for those few months...The first answer to come to mind was that anything could have happened to Sera. Yes, she could have died, and gone through worse psychological trauma than selling her body and letting an ugly a**'s filthy hands run all over her. He had raped her-that scientist...already twice before. The first time it had shaken her morals and sense of herself. She felt like some kind of animal even as she meditated on the idea that her body was not her soul. It was not her mind either. However, Sera felt like she could never let a man touch her again...She had cried so much some nights thinking that she was crazy to go to such stakes to survive. As if there could have been some other way she hadn't thought of. What made her feel even worse was that she actually liked his touch. So much of her had wanted it. She had been so weak, and it had been her first time. All these years, she had never fell for a guy enough to do it, and she ruined her first time to survive.

Her sobbing grew even worse, to the point where she was crying aloud. Her throat felt hot, ichy, and dry, and she almost wanted to scream. Being so weak, she felt even worse. She shook her head after a long moment, and slowly loosened her grip on Axtin.

Abruptly, Sera let go of her friend and backed away, having rubbed her eyes and cheeks roughly of the tears, yet her whole face was red. She tried to look more serious, but just felt like crying again. She really had turned into a terrible crybaby, but she didn't care. She closed her eyes as she felt a gentle breeze come through, before she finally looked in the direction the children had went, then back into the familiar sapphire hues that had always been eager to learn; now filled with a mixture of shock, confusion, and sympathy. Axtin truly looked better than ever really-Sera would hate to see herself.

Taking a breath...

"There's not much time to explain..." Sera said in a shaky voice. She then looked back to the smoke in the distance with a frown, taking another breath. She felt like she had slightly better hold of herself.

"You're probably here on a mission...but who are you here to kill?" she asked, looking again at Axtin with a meek smile. "I think that the head scientist is probably dead already, so if that was your target, could you help me round up those children? I don't think they can all find their homes without being caught by slave-traders."

God, what she would do to go on a killing spree with the ones who saved them all-she really would like to know who had helped her as well, but the children...they had been through enough. They needed to go home.

Home, she mused. ...Can I even go back?

Mood/State: Disgusted, Faint...
                    Appearance: Dirty, white scrubs, and carrying a dagger. Picture above
                    Theme Song: Addicted to You- Avicii

(( Sorry about the choppiness and the lateness. >O< ))

HP 100/100xxxxxxxxxxx
                    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

MP 5/???xxxxxxxxxxx
                    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
User Image

“Well? I barely escaped with my head on my shoulders. But I expected worse."

He[Gabyrel] answered, somewhat distractedly. The chocolate haired male watched with curiosity sparking in his eyes as Gabyrel was looking quite distracted. Aaren just nodded silently to himself. Is he meeting someone...what is he looking for?
Aaren began to look for something else to talk about. He stared at his long hair in curiosity and admiration. He admired the way the raven and purple mixed his in locks so perfectly.

Aaren shrugged his shoulders and said as his oceanic eyes were focusing more on his hair : "This maybe a bit random, but I do wonder how the color purple got into your locks. I have seen many women with who colored their hair with dye, and yet it doesn't look as prefect as yours. Which brings me to the question were you born with it?"

Suddenly, Aaren’s ears perked up as he heard some ruzzling in the trees, but paid no mind to it since he had thought it was just the wind or so he thought.

As Aaren followed Gabyrel through more of the trees and in and out of the crowd he ignored many glares of the crowd; he unconsciously checked his hands to make sure that his gauntlets and what was left of his jacket was still being cradled in them.

Aaren’s oceanic eyes looked in concern at the way Gabyrel was walking. The man was attempting to hide the fact that he was limping. Aaren instinctively put his things in his right hand to make his left one was free. Just in case he had to do some “catching”. When they reached a clearing in the forest. It seemed much calmer and quieter. Aaren did wonder if his younger brother was “Practicing his magic” as he should be. Many of the magi in fang were full of shock when they heard the news and it was hard for some to believe in Aaren’s words.

Hopefully, sooner and rather than later just about everyone will find out that their beloved Marcus was still alive. Aaren had a slight guilty feeling within him, because of the fact he was trying to get better acquainted with this man instead of guiding Marcus. Part of Aaren had confidence in his younger brother and was proud to say that Marcus could take care of himself.

Aaren made some sort of goal to gain more friendships in Fang. You would think being a noble had advantages. Such as you were to be favorited by everyone and would have a lot of admirers. Aaren was just a little different in that retrospect. For the majority of his life even though he was gifted, he felt incredibly like an outsider.

While Aaren was either tutoring the younger magi or out and about on missions with Lady Mercier and his young brother Marcus ; it always was a little harder for him to get out of his comfort zone when it came to interacting with others. Whenever he would pass by Gabyrel, he would always give him a shy nod of respect. He never really intended on starting a conversation with the man, because to him it seemed like he was always busy or he thought it wasn't a good time to talk.

He watched as Gabyrel tucked his hair in his hands uncomfortably and gave him a very natural stare. This made the shirtless man even more curious with questions. Gabyrel’s dead pan tone of voice hurt the male in the heartstrings, just a little bit. “I may be vain, but I would like to think I’m not nearly insecure enough to regularly dye my own hair. Not that you’d have any way of knowing that since we are mostly unaffiliated…”

Aaren took his left hand and put it behind the back of his head. Scratching his head in nervousness in front of the shorter mage. He watched as Gabyrel gave a good look at him before he finished speaking.

“To answer your query – yes, it’s natural. A little quirk shared by all of those who are unlucky enough to have grown up in my culture. You could certainly create a similar effect via dye or illusion magic, so I’m not entirely sure what the fascination is, to be perfectly honest. Or were you merely looking for an excuse to speak with me? Hard to imagine since I've been unworthy of your attention before.”

Aaren sighed in disdain and he had became even more nervous and intimidated by the raven and purple haired mage. Aaren crouched downward to place his things on the ground giving his hands a rest. He was about to advert the subject back to Gabyrel until the man gave Aaren a quick smirk and continued to speak.

“Perhaps you were inspired by joining my status as a pariah in His Pompousness’s eyes. I wonder what you did to get down to my level and receive such a menial punishment.

After he had finished listening to the man inventively he began to move his oceanic eyes on the foot that seemed to make him limp. He wondered if the mage did indeed get hurt during his battle and truly wanted show a genuine amount concern for him. Aaren knelt down and moved a little closer to the mage. He began rubbing his chin in contemplation. With his eyes he examined the way he was struggling to stand on it. Oceanic eyes darted behind the shorter mage and saw that there was a tree behind him. Concerned he stated:

“There’s a tree behind you to lean on if you want to rest that foot of yours.”

Still kneeling he faced Gabyrel He spoke calmly and apologetically. “I do apologize for not ever having the chance to converse with you, I just didn't want bother you is all. You and everyone else seem so busy. You have to know, I’m not really a “outgoing” type of man like my young brother Marcus. The word “outgoing” for him though is quite the understatement.
It’s hard for me to be “outgoing”. As you may have assumed there is only a select few of the members that know me really well. The only people that know me really is Marcus, but that’s a given. Also, Lady Nilin the High Priestess and Lastly, Lady Mercier.”

Aaren paused has he was feeling a faint blush coming across his face as he said her name. He then continued to flood Gabyrel with a mouthful of words in which was the most he’s ever used in a while.

“ My brother, who happens to be alive and well, but thanks to who you named His ‘Pompousness’ not everyone in fang took me seriously. As I was humiliated . Even though, my brother in his teenage form and I were rudely pushed off and We were scolded heavily on that platform over there. Marcus and I have every right to stand on it, as my mother Elizabella Cavallaro high priestess of fang at the time had it built. But of course our wonderful High Priest has forgotten how much my family had done for fang, but don’t worry your little heart out over that.”

Sarcasm filled his tone of voice as Aaren was becoming frustrated of over the earlier treatment he and his brother had received from the High Priest himself. Aaren paused for a moment to catch his breath, He stopped kneeling and stood upward. He chuckled lightly and continued speaking.

“Your probably wondering why the Eldest Cavallaro has taken interest in you all of the sudden no? Isn't it natural for one to strike a conversation? I thought now of all times I would finally have my opportunity. Also, I have heard many positive things about you from my brother, so I thought maybe it would be nice to be acquainted with you. Culture? Where exactly are you from?”

Aaren was quite curious as the man mentioned something about his culture. He really did enjoy learning about different types of people and places.

He felt someone creeping up behind the both of them. He made a head spin and oceanic eyes meet the cherry topped red-head with the blue tips on the edges of his hair. A playful smirk formed to ear to ear as he watched him put his finger on his lips. A signal for Aaren to pretend to be oblivious of the fact that the male was standing right behind them. Aaren had to fight off a snicker of laughter as he agreed to play along in the male’s little game. Aaren watched as the male came behind the shorter mage. Holding in his laughter as Gabyrel was startled by the red-head. His accent was thick, but Aaren could clearly make out the words when he helpfully asked

“Who are you looking for?”

Aaren then grew serious look on his face when a yelp of pain came from Gabyrel's lips. Aaren heard a snapping noise and he clinched his jaw as Gabyrel was falling forward slowly into him. This was when Gabyrel realized what he was doing and blushes lightly as the purple locks of his hair turns brighter. In response to Gabyrel's embarrassment, Aaren begins to give a faint blush as well and his oceanic widen at the sudden surprise of his hair getting brighter. Quickly the shorter mage pushed himself off of Aaren and he fell backward gracefully into the red-head.

Aaren watched as the red haired male stepped forward and had caught Gabyrel by the shoulders. Gabyrel tilts his head upward at the tall red-head. He strikes a conversation with the tall read with the blue tipped edges says

"Trystan. What in Ziiya’s name have they been feeding you? Talk about ruining one’s image. My little Tryble all grown up. And entering Fang? There’s got to be a story behind that."

Aaren listened in on the conversation in curiosity until the shorter mage blushes even harder in embarrassment when he realizes that he was in a very awkward position. Thus, He quickly released the tall red-head and moves a step forward. He then begins to collapse on to the ground, but tall red-head mage slows his fall so that he doesn't hurt himself any further.

This alarmed Aaren even more, He was about to rush to Gabyrel himself until a another person ran past Aaren joined them in the scene.

A woman came running towards the trio whose hair was covered in a interesting looking headdress. It matched her raven hair so well as it was white and covered in feathers. She practically ran into the trio. As she came closer to the trio Aaren recognized her instantly. The woman went by No Name and she was one of Fang’s knights.

She seemed to be one of Gabyrel’s friends. Aaren subconsciously took a couple of steps backwards as he gave Gabyrel and the woman some space.He watched the knight No Name intervene as she dropped on her knees and placed a hand on his shoulder asking if he was ok.

This was when the red-haired mage [Trystan] went beside Gabyrel and keeled downward to remove the boot off of the offending ankle and handed it to Aaren; in which he took it without question. The red-head mage proceeded to feel his injury. His accent was thick.

"Compression fracture, inflammation, snapped with vertical pressure."
Then he'd carefully pulled a hooded scarf from his shoulders, and started wrapping Gabyrel's ankle. Clearing his throat He softly spoke up saying to them all.

“It is best that we all transport him back to the infirmary for right now. Sir Thales in his condition really needs to see the healers and medics. ”

He looked over to knight No Name , then back to Trystan. Since Aaren had knowledge that No name was a knight of Fang he his gaze meet the woman and asked awkwardly.

“ummm….Lady No Name? Ugh, I really do not like sound of that. Please at least tell me that is your Alias.”He paused thinking that this woman had a better name for herself, but wondered why she hid it. He continued with his question to the knight and also had addressed it to the red-haired mage as well.
“May you and our new recruit escort Sir Thales to the infirmary to get seen? I’ll gladly be following you all of course to make sure everything will be alright.”

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.•
『 Location 』 A clearing in Prim Forest 『Mood Nevous/Awkward/Serious『Apearel 』 Aaren's outfit (Shirtless now considering that part of his jacket burned into pieces thanks to that wall of fire.)

『Weapons』Aaren's Gauntlets (Currently holding wrapped up in what's left of his jacket.)

Eyewear : goggles. (Currently has them on his head)

『 Magic/HP/ Energy 』 HP:100 MP: 85 /EN :100

『 Theme 』The Warrior-by Scandal

User Image

Satellite O Love

LadyTarien

UneditedSky

Edit, Edit, Edit, Move this around, and then that around and I finally got the final!!! I hope this worked out ok!

Notes: Aaren feels really concerned for Gabby/ Awkward right now.

Kawaii Werewolf

User Image

Reckless and weary,
The truth has been buried,
Held down by the hand,
That refuses to carry.
The burden you built,
The lies, do you hear me?
The insult, the white flag,
You refuse to carry.

After Mordred had left and she asked where they'd start first, Alecion had also sighed though had looked at her before he said, "Seems like the Diplomatic Representative of House Granate, Lady Ember is prepared to take action? I appreciate your enthusiasm, we do have a long road ahead. But first we will need to cease this current battle with Zhu. They wish to claim a large portion of this border and to exterminate mages on these lands and so Civok has chosen to fight against them. General Adara Neptane is their leader, I was fighting with her on the battlefield before you two arrive. Lets seek her out and try to convince her to stop. Ready?" Ember just smiled slightly, she was excited to get things underway and while doing so, would come up with an idea to help convince his father on helping them merge the kingdoms together to stop Arianlord. "I am prepared to take action, your excellency. Though I do dislike Zhu. I was there on a previous mission. Not using magic was rather difficult within the city. But I agree, stopping the current battle in hopes that General Neptane will listen, will probably be our first major task at hand." Of course Ember was not happy that Zhu was trying to exterminate the magi that were around this border and on this land. Her home land. But she would be able to stay calm enough to not rush out and charge her enemy, like the same way Remi had done back in Zhu on their mission. Ember did wonder if in fact Joanna was captured by Zhu, and or...no that is something she won't allow herself to think about. Joanna should be fine, she knew she would be. Once Ember had spoken the prince had nodded back to her before whistling. The ground beneath her feet vibrated repeatedly as his strong horse arrived next to the prince. Just with feeling that, Ember could tell that his horse was well trained for the front lines. Zephyr on the other hand, might get injured as she just borrowed him from a rancher off by where Ember and Mordred had stayed before traveling here.

Though before she could think anymore, the war horse had approached her. The white haired mage stayed completely still as it circled her in observation. Probably to figure out in fact if she was a friend and not a foe. Then her hair was tussled with as he dug his large face into it. A smile curled up at the corner of her lips as she petted the large horse. He exhaled a big breath as she gently petted his muzzle. She was glad that he liked her, usually most animals did. Unless it was like a mountain lion, usually those just wanted her for a snack until she would control them to not eat her. Aphelion returned back to his master and Ember grabbed the reigns of Zephyr. "It appears Aphelion has taken a liking to you, Lady Ember. Now, let us mount our steads and make haste to General Neptane before any more lives are lost in this battle." In unison she jumped over Zephyr as Alecion did for Aphelion. Ember wasn't used to wear a dress so she probably looked a bit weird sitting normal on the horse instead of sideways like usual women when in a long flowing dress. Though her thighs gripped the saddle tightly as she waited for Alecion to lead the way. Before he did, a guard was ordered to find his attendant Umbra. Ember did wonder where she disappeared to. From back in the tent it almost seemed as though the woman didn't want to ever leave Alecion's side. Yet here the two were, without his attendant. He just mentioned they'd have to meet her there, Ember nodded and once Alecion took off towards the battle area, Ember was close behind at his flank.

While on the way there the prince was rather interested on the whole coven matter and the two houses. He mostly asked about Granate in which Ember would indeed respond about. He couldn't ever go there by himself, so it wasn't that much of a big deal if she had talked about her home to the man. Zephyr heard gun shots off in the distance and Ember just rubbed his neck softly to calm him down. Speaking at a tone for only her horse to hear her, letting him know that it would be alright. Once they proceeded over a hill Ember could feel silence fill the air. Both sides in mourn for their loss in this battle that didn't seem it needed to happen. "Zhu created smokers, while they explode in a small and short radius, the incense used in the cloth, when ignited; lowers the abilities of any mage-soldiers who breathe. This is how Zhu kingdom's soldiers found leverage to extend and expand their strategy against us and Maizen. See that large red and black flag at the other end of the valley? Damn- I didn't mean to be insensitive-- Sorry my lady. I mean, there's a flag in the distance. That's where their General is most likely to be located nearest to since she has to provide updates every now and then to her troops and back to Zhu. We'll find her there. Stay close to me, if any of those bombs go off near you it could get ugly, understood?" "It is alright Prince Alecion, no need to apologize. I get mistaken to be able to see quite often than not, even my partner Mordred has forgotten a few times as well. Not to mention my childhood friend Simone and Remington. Just do not fret about it, it is not big deal. I do understand what you mean. My friend, Simone, had read books to me about battle scenes and how usually both sides have a flag to represent themselves and to conquer over the other side."

Ember followed after the Prince as he began to lead them around the battlefield. She could hear the clashing of metal against metal, the screeching of the blades and groaning of soldiers being pierced or stabbed. The air around them smelled thick, gritty and like iron. It was a smart move, to go from the outside and get around the area away from immediate danger. Alecion seemed like he knew what he was doing, very strategic compared to others she knew. He was especially unlike her sister Simone who normally charged into a battle without a second thought. More than once Ember had to save Simone's hide because of her rash decisions that lacked tact. Ember and Alecion's journey on horse was going well until they were ambushed from the trees. The sudden ruffling of leaves and branches snapping alerted Ember to the oncoming thread from the foliage. Zephyr freaked out and stood on his hind legs. Knocking Ember to the ground, then he took off back in the direction of the Prince's camp. Ember was now helpless as she didn't have her curved spear with her. Not to mention she didn't want to use her magic against people that couldn't use it back against her. She knew that very few clung onto their morality when in war and when their lives were on the line during battle. But even then Ember still felt the need to maintain her own morality and beliefs.

A man charged from behind her with a sword raised above his head with full intention of slaying Ember in her place. Fortunately his brutal course of action was hindered by the clashing of Alecion's large scythe against the man's sword. Alecion exhaled in exertion, his muscles tightened as he pushed upward to separate the two blades. Once freed, Alecion shifted his weight and swung down in a heavy swoop. The scythe tore through the man's flesh, specifically through his chest. The Zhu soldier's cries of pain mingled with the rest of the battle's symphony. Ember wasn't sure what to do, so she channeled her energy through the ground and to the trees. The branches came down and picked up the other men that were there and held onto them tight. It's grip becoming even more tight as they struggled to get free. "Witch! She's a witch! Throw the smokers!" A man yelled and before she knew it, her body was surrounded by the smoke. Inhaling the smoke into her lungs and it caused her abilities to loosen on the men. Thus they feel to the ground. Not only was she blind, but now lost her sense of smell. "Alecion! Help!" She cried out to the prince. Ember panicked and covered her nose and mouth with her hands in an attempt to filter any more smoke from entering her system. Alecion acted quickly, she could hear his heavy boots digging into the grass and soil as he swiftly lacerated the rest of the Zhu soldiers in their proximity. She heard a deep, low growl emit from his throat before the sound of his scythe cutting through bone and flesh echoed out and a head rolled near her feet. She then felt him wrap an arm around her waist and throw her over his shoulders. Alecion whistled at the top of his lungs, the beating of horse hooves drew near and Aphelion neighed. Alecion positioned Ember on the saddle then sat behind her, his arms on either side of her as she sat sideways on Aphelion, Alecion took a hold on the reigns. "Are you alright Lady Ember? We're almost there."

Beads of sweat began to form over her tan skin, her hand wiped it away along with her snowy white hair as the sweat made it stick to her. A slight nod was given to Alecion, "I'm sorry I didn't help much back there. That is a weakness of mine. If any of my senses are messed with I am basically helpless." She stated with a irritated sigh she just rested herself in his arms while they head towards Adara's camp. " Don't worry about it, Lady Ember. I can only imagine how it must feel when all senses are lost. I've lost one of my eyes when my mother was assassinated. I lost half my vision but more importantly I lost the sense of nurturance and guidance that was my mother. But even when we feel defenseless, there are people who will support us. So don't freight, I swore to Morded to protect you and I believe you're stronger than you think." The prince spoke lowly into her ear as he kept his focus on the grassy fields ahead. The prince spotted the flag several yards away but so far no red head. Her mood changed a bit after she heard his mother was killed. Such a shame to have to go through that, it was probably worse than her own family leaving her for dead. Without realizing what she was doing, her hand placed itself against his cheek as she said a soft, "Thank you" to him. Her hand dropped to her side again as she just awaited for them to make it to Adara's tent.

Aphelion's hooves mad it possible for her to sense the area around her, though it was rather difficult as the smoke seemed to make everything fuzzy to the mage. Ember has never felt so helpless before in battle. The last time she felt this way was back in Zhu when she was frantically searching for Remi and Eira. The sewers were made of stone and it was difficult to feel vibrations from a distance within that place. Just like now, it wasn't impossible to feel vibrations from a distance, but her feet were not placed upon the ground. She had to use Apehlion's movements in order to "see". Thus in moments they reached near Adara's tent, the blind mage felt the strong war horse begin to slow as Alecion had pulled gently on Aphelion's reigns. "We've arrived, keep close." Alecion said and jumped off his spotted horse, then helped Ember down onto the soft grass.

I'm letting you go,
And all that you showed me.
I'm letting you know,
That you don't control me.
The feeling is cold,
And life is unfolding.
Reckless and weary,
I'm desperately holding on.

Erase My Scars :: Evans Blue.

Mood:: Helpless -> Weary
With:: Prince Alecion