Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Conversationalist

User Image

/CarmineValuchi

The Royal Vampire

D a n c e
S l i c e

D r a i n i n g o f L i f e f o r c e...

Chase Music
Fight Music
At-Rest MusicUser Image

Carmine walked slowly over to the Mul's unconscious body. "I will not stoop low enough to attack a defenseless opponent. However..." Carmine spat fetid blood on the Mul's face. "That's not attacking."

The vampire turned on his heel, and began walking to the balcony door. He stopped when he was at Aurellia's side. He turned his head. "I hope it wasn't too painful to be paired with these unsightly beasts."

R o g u e and F e t i d F e n c e r

S e l f i s h
S i m p l i s t i c
S w i f t

User Image

Versatile Gaian

User Image

~Aurellia~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know much about him.." Aurellia moved her head, motioning toward the passed out Mul. "..but the others seemed okay. And there was a different guy there too! He and the other girl talked about things Aurellia didn't understand. He didn't say much after that.. The one in the coat that we left to die is alive, and doesn't seem to remember anything that happened in the alley. So are we going now?" The little girl lightly tugged down on Carmine's cape.

User Image

/CarmineValuchi

The Royal Vampire

D a n c e
S l i c e

Chase Music
Fight Music
At-Rest MusicUser Image

Deciding to ignore the odd 3rd-person reference, Carmine shook the girl off of his cape. "We are leaving right away. Are your things packed? Come on..."

With that, the Vampire slid back the balcony doors, and after looking over his shoulder, vaulted over the side of the railing, and into the alley below.

S e l f i s h
S i m p l i s t i c
S w i f t

User Image

Versatile Gaian

User Image

~Aurellia~

Aurellia took a step out on the balcony and dropped her pack down to Carmine. "Catch!" She yelled down to the caped man. Aurellia climbed over the railing and made her way around to the wall. "Ahh-!" On her way over to the wall, the girl had slipped and fell to the ground with a thud. Surprisingly, the fall was not enough to detach any limbs. Aurellia got up, checked all of her joints to make sure none were loose, readjusted her head so that it was facing the correct way, and took her pack from Carmine. "Okay, I'm ready to go." The little girl looked up at Carmine with a smile.

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I slowly opened my eyes, and closed them shut again.
"Shhhhiiiiiiiiiiiit. my head feels like it's been hit by a pile of bricks."
"That's what you get for drinking so much."
"Yeah, yea.."
I pulled myself up and looked around, seems that everyone had gone off, except for the robot man.
I looked toward the window, and noticed the sunrise.
"I was out for a while, huh?"
"That's an understatement. Anyway, Cerberus has been completely contained again and under your command. Also, we have added this."

Time Distort ability learned

"Wait, your..."
"This should come in handy when you haven't released Cerberus. This power only last for ten seconds though, and don't use it too often."
"Thanks."
With that, I looked around the tavern, stumbling some.
"This feeling....dammit. I can't have a hangover."
I held my head, and stumbled down the hall to an open door.
"What the..." I murrmered as I walked in and saw Gerstien laying on the floor.
"Gerstien!" I yelled as I fell down a shook him some. I saw dried blood on the floor, which means someone attacked while I was out. I started shaking harder.
"Gerstien! wake up! WAKE UP!"

User Image

/CarmineValuchi

The Royal Vampire

D a n c e
S l i c e

Chase Music
Fight Music
At-Rest MusicUser Image

Carmine nodded, pulling his hat closer down his face. The morning sun was beginning to rise, signifying the beginning of the day. The vampire turned to Aurellia: "We have a long day ahead. It's finally time for us to move on to the next city. There is someone I need to speak with, and I'd imagine you would want to tag along anyway."

Carmine began walking, toward the direction of the City gates. "The journey should take about a day. However, it can be quickened with a carriage ride, if you have no desire to walk. Your choice."

S e l f i s h
S i m p l i s t i c
S w i f t

User Image

Versatile Gaian

User Image

~Aurellia~

Aurellia sped up her pace to catch up to Carmine. "I don't have anywhere else to go, so yes, I will tag along." The girl saw that they were passing a carriage post. She had thought about their options and stopped at the post. "Let's take a carriage there!" Although Aurellia had no problem with walking to the city, she was too excited to take the time to go there on foot.

((OOC: Back! ..and I edited this to be better : D))

Dedicated Gawker

11,800 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

The yells of Euradu woke Gerstien. He tried to look up at Euradu, but pain shot through Gerstien's body. It was then that the events of last night came back to him. With a groan Gerstien rolled over and started talking to himself, "So he is stupider the I thought. Fearing her over me might be the biggest mistake he ever makes. Ha ha... ow." The pain returned to stop him mid-laugh. He then remembered that Euradu was in the room and turned his head to him. "What was it that you needed again?"

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

I looked at him dumbfounded.
"Needed? The hell? Look at you!" I exclaimed as I motion my hands frantically.
"Your a complete wreck! I pass out for awhile and look what you get yourself into."
I rolled him over onto his back and examined his body. Some broken ribs, and a mark on his neck seemed to be the only thing that I could spot. I looked at the mark, and it appeared that something sunk there fangs into him. I sighed and sat on the ground.
"Can you tell me what happened so I might be able to help you out?"

Dedicated Gawker

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Gerstien tried to chuckle, but once again the pain stopped him. "Ha ha... ow. Wreck? Me? This isn't a wreck. I once spent a weekend at a centaur camp and after a few too many jokes about how I "rode" their wives, they made sure I was a real wreck. Ha ha... ow." Another failed attempt at laughing caused pain to shoot through his body. Gerstien pushed through the pain and stood up, even if shakily. "This was nothing more then the man in black from before, who's a vampire in case you are curious. He's in love with or terrified of the girl he was with earlier. He came to get her, I wasn't finished with him, I tripped. They must have left while I was out. End of story, is that enough?"

Euradu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

"Man in black? A girl left with him?" I paused for a second.Who is this man in black and why did Aruellia go with him? What relationship does she have with him? I shook off the thought to focus on more important matters. I need to help him so that he can actually move.

Rolling for healing

"Euradu, I think that I can help you out on this one."
"What the? How?"
"Just watch.." And with that said, one of the heads of Cerberus shot out from my back and floated over Gerstien.
"Tell him to keep calm and do not move."
"Uh, ok? Gerstien, I going to ask you not to move ok?"

Dedicated Gawker

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Gerstien raises his eyebrow when the dog head appears from behind Euradu. "What on Tioma are you doing?"

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

The head went straight for Gerstiens chest and phased through his body. I felt Cerberus move all around Gerstiens body, from the brain to his feet.
"Hm, this man is quite extraordinary, able to stay alive after this much abuse. He has four broken ribs, a fracture in his foot, a kidney failure even though that doesn't seem possible, and severe blood loss."
"Can you do anything?"
"Please, fixing you some time ago when you were just a beating heart is nothing compared to this. Give me a second."
Cerberus started to move more intensely, and started touching Gertiens organs and bones. I felt Cerberus move Gerstiens ribs back into place and mend them together. It did the same with his foot as it reconstituted loss bone back into place. It moved over the kidney and combined with it, in which I somehow felt that it was working again. Then Cerberus released something that felt like liquid into the veins of Gerstien.
"This is the Blood of Cerberus. Don't worry, your friend won't die from this blood transfusion. When the blood enters another's body, It becomes the same type as the one who is receiving it."
It then decided to make a couple more adjustments to the body then started to retract.
"Your friends all better now, with a few improvements to make him fight better." With that, Cerberus went back inside of me and left us sitting there.
"So, how do you feel?"

Dedicated Gawker

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Before Gerstien could react the dog head flew at him, but instead of an impact the head just passed through him.Gerstien tried to move but it was as if something was holding him in place. After a few moments of intense pain, all the pain that plagued his body disappeared. He was still exhausted though, so between that and the shock of what just happened sent Gerstien stumbling backwards. He hit the wall behind him and slid down it, with a confused look he started to talk. "What just happened? What did you do to me?"

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

I crossed my arms.
"Well, I guess I healed you. Cerberus found the things that seemed bad in your body and fixed them. Apparently, you had four broken ribs, a fractured foot, a kidney that wasn't working, and much blood loss. Cerberus mended the foot and ribs, made the kidney work again somehow, and gave some of its blood to you. The weird thing is that I didn't even think that it could do that."
I put my hand to my chest.
"So...infinite possibilities,huh?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas