Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Noob

User Image
User Image

Tamamo saw a stretch of dirt that seemed to go on forever. She pointed to it.
"This must be the main road. Now were on the right track to Feloma."
When she said this, something caught her gaze.
"Hmm?"
Something shot a black projectile at her, which she quickly blocked it with her fan. She then proceeded to fan herself.
"Please come out, only men with no honor take cheap shots."
Three men jumped out from the surrounding grass, one holding a blow pipe, another holding a short dagger, and the last holding a sickle. They all appeared to have ceremonial mask covering there faces. The one with the pipe inserted what appeared to be a black dart, obviously poison. Tamamo sighed.
"You guys again? Please leave me alone, I already told him I said no."
They readied themselves, preparing their weapons. Tamamo shook her head while Serina whimpered.
"Wah, wah, Rofner. Save me from the bad people."
Tamamo looked back.
"I could use your help on this one, o great Rifner."

Maria Shimazu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Versatile Gaian

User Image

Rifner Krone

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Rifner Theme

"Some friends of yours? Let's make this quick and get to the city." Rifner stepped up to the front and unsheathed the sword from his side.

Rolling for Attack

Rifner ran at one of the men, he brought the sword above his head and went for the neck. The sword stopped suddenly, leaving a small wound, the man had stopped the attack with his dagger. The man then pushed away the sword and took a swipe at Rifner, leaving a small cut on his arm.

Resting Music
Fighting Music

Euradu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Omnipresent Noob

User Image
User Image

"Uwagh! Master, save Rofner. I don't want my husband to die."
Tamamo saw that one of the men had cut Rifner. She then got annoyed at the men.
"You dare hurt one of my subordinates husbands? The only punishment for that is death."
She did not use her fan this time. Instead, she used both of her hands and picked up a humungous part of the earth.
"Duck Rifner!"

Rolling for Earth Throw

The piece of the earth went straight for the men as Rifner rolled out of the way. The man with the sickle was able to dodge out of the way, but the other two were under the mass of earth now.
"Two down, one to go."
Serina clapped for joy.
"Yay Master! Your so strong!"
The person looked at his now dead companions and looked back, still holding up his weapon to fight. Tamamo just shook her head again.
"He just keeps sending more and more to die for a useless cause. Fine throw away your life. Rifner, I leave the last man up to you."
She then began to fan herself, because throwing a huge chunk of earth always makes a girl sweaty.

Maria Shimazu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Versatile Gaian

User Image

Rifner Krone

Rifner Theme

Rifner rolled out of the boulder's way then jumped on top of it once it had landed. The man started backing away slowly then turned around and began to sprint. "Can't let you do that!"

Rolling for Attack

Rifner jumped off the rock and easily caught up to the fleeing man. He brought the sword to his hip and swung it at the man, burying it into his side. Rifner withdrew his sword from the man as he fell over dead. With a quick swipe at the air, the blood on the blade was gone and Rifner sheathed his sword.

He walked back over to the two girls where and sat on the rock. "Want to tell me about any other surprises before we continue?" He addressed the kitsunes.

Resting Music
Fighting Music

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

Tamamo stopped fanning, and turned to Rifner.
"It was some time ago..."

A village was being set ablaze, burning everything. In the center stood a marvelous mansion, covered in the finest ornaments and jewelry. This is where Tamamo's story takes place.
Many guardsmen were running toward the mansion gate.
"HURRY, THEY MUST NOT REACH THE EMPEROR!"
Many men were holding the gate back, a huge thud coming from the other side. One man, more clad in ornaments than the others, stood far away from the gate, watching with distaste. A solider came to him.
"Captain Orito, they will breach the gate within minutes. What are your orders?"
Orito looked down.
"Hold them back at all cost, no one is to retreat."
"But sir..."
"That is an order." Orito said with a sharp voice.
"Y-yes sir." said with unease, running away to help the others.
Orito slammed his hand down on the railing of the gate.
"This is our punishment, isn't it?"
The thudding began to get louder, as some of the hinges on the gate gave way.
"We were fools thinking we could get away with it."
Orito drew his sword. The gate began to splinter.
"But Volaria does not give grace to demons."
With that final thought, the door was thrown into the courtyard killing some of the guards instantly. In the dust, three figures stood, all of them having tails coming from their backsides. The guards charged at them, as one figure motioned with her fan.
"...Kill them all."

????? used Red Moon
????? used Yellow Moon
Instant Fatality

Within ten seconds, all of the guards were on the floor with huge gashes through their chest. One of the figures kicked one of the bodies, her eight tails swaying.
"Damn, I thought they would have more fight in them than the villagers, but this is pathetic. Hey Nanabi, you find any strong ones?"
The one called Nanabi was done saying a prayer, and stood up above the bodies, her seven tails unmoving.
"Yao, this was not for fun. We are here with the Master to seek justice."
"Correct Nanabi."
The one with nine tails, Tamamo, came to both of them.
"These people have been torturing kitsunes for their mystical powers, hoping to find some way to benefit their lives. Many kitsunes have been lost to them, so it is our turn to do the same."
They made their way through the palace, slaughtering anyone to get in their way. They broke into the main chamber, and saw the Emperor sitting on the throne. Tamamo pointed her fan at the man.
"So, Emperor Taskao, you are behind the kitsune kidnappings and torturing?"
He stood up.
"Of course, this land needed the power of your clan to prosper. so much untapped power lying inside your bodies. Just think what could have happened. Flight? Inhuman strength? The possibilities are endless. I would be willing to sacrifice all of the kitsunes to find out that secret energy you share. I just wish we had more time before you found who was doing it."
"Yes." Tamamo motioned with her fan and Yao was instantly standing in front of Taskao. "I wish you had more time too."
Yao's face turned to delight.
"Oh my Volaria, I'm going to have so much fun shredding you to bits."

Yao used Carnivorous Dance.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ok, I'm done." Yao smiled as she stood above a pile of gore and organs. She was walking back to Tamamo when she noticed something in the shadows.
"Hold on." She said as quickly flashed to the figure and threw it to the ground. "Found one more. Can I kill him?"
The figure was nothing more than a little boy in royal clothing. Tamamo walked over to the boy and looked at him.
"What is your name?"
".......T..Tharo...Tharosuke." The boy stammered and started to get tears in his eyes. Tamamo closed her eyes, and fanned herself.
"The Emperor's boy, what a pain, well come on." She pointed to a sword that one of the guards was using. "Use that sword and strike me down. Tao if you would."
Tao moved and placed the sword beside Tharosuke. He picked it up, shaking violently.
"Don't you want to avenge your father's death? Then come on, STRIKE AT ME WITH YOUR ANGER!"
"AHHHHHHHHH." Tharosuke ran at Tamamo, bringing the sword above his head.

Rolling for counter
Critical Sucess

Tamamo hit the sword from Tharosuke's hand right before it hit her head, The sword clattered to the ground, as he fell to his knees in awe. Tamamo again began to fan herself.
"I saw nothing special in you, only the broken heart of a child. Come Nanabi, Yao, We are going home."
"What about the kid?" Yao pointed to Tharosuke.
"Leave him, he will never be a man because I will not recognize him as such."
With that the three walked out of the mansion and then out of the village, leaving Tharosuke in a shattered state and the village burning to the ground

Tamamo looked upon Rifner.
"About three months ago, these men began attacking me, saying they were here to regain their Emperor's honor. Which means that Tharosuke has built back up his empire and is wanting to track me down by any means necessary."
Tamamo rubbed Serina's head, who had fallen asleep during the story.
"I heard there even attacking other kitsune's as well, that they might lead them to me. I knew I should have ended it right there back then."
She looked back at Rifner.
"Sorry you had to listen to all of that. Was that all you wanted to know?"

Versatile Gaian

User Image

Rifner Krone

Rifner Theme

Rifner sat there for a second and blinked. "A little longer than I expected, but I guess that explains things for a while." The wanderer hopped off the rock and saw that the cut on his arm had already healed. He slipped his arms into his coat sleeves and walked over to Serina. "Let's go, Serina." Rifner said with a slight smile on his face. "Time to continue to the city."

Resting Music
Fighting Music

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

Serina shook her head and reached up to Rifner with her eyes still closed.
"Waugh, Rofner, carry me. I want to sleep some more."
Tamamo could not help but laugh at this.
Fu, fu, fu, it seems that your going to have your hands full from now on."

Versatile Gaian

User Image

Rifner Krone

Rifner Theme

"Okay..." Rifner had picked up Serina and began heading towads the road again. "This is not going to be a regular thing." He looked over at Tamamo, then back down to Serina.

Resting Music
Fighting Music

Omnipresent Noob

User Image
User Image

Serina yawned and went back to sleep while murmuring something.
"Thank you....Rofner.....zzzzzzzzzz."
Tamamo looked at Rifner with a puzzling look.
"A while ago you wanted nothing to do with Serina, but now you are carrying her like a child. Why the sudden change in heart?"

Maria Shimazu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Versatile Gaian

User Image

Rifner Krone

Rifner Theme

Rifner let out a small sigh. "I don't know. Maybe part of that story got to me, hearing that they're attacking other kitsunes." The wanderer looked up and saw that they were nearing Feloma's gates. "But that's an example of why I hate cities and things of the like. If you get involved they never leave you alone, one way or another. It's just another thing to be tied down to."

Rolling for Notice

Coming upon the North gate of Feloma, Rifner picked up a familiar scent. "What are they doing around here!? Damn bloodsuckers." The wanderer growled while he looked around for the source of the stench.

Resting Music
Fighting Music

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

Tamamo saw Rifner sniffing the air for something.
"What is he? Some kind of dog?"
She then got a sly look on her face.
"Mabye he has sniffed out a powerful male? Or maybe it's food, I am getting hungry."
Tamamo followed Rifner for the the fact that there might be food and more food. Also the fact that he was still carrying Serina in his arms. Can't let bad things happen to her.

Shadowy Conversationalist

User Image

/CarmineValuchi

The Royal Vampire

D a n c e
S l i c e

D r a i n i n g o f L i f e f o r c e...

Chase Music
Fight Music
At-Rest MusicUser Image

Finally reaching the North Gate, Carmine searched for a suitable ride. Unfortunately, as it was the middle of the day, all of the carriages were occupied at the moment. The vampire cursed under his breath.

He walked over to the nearest stablehand, and beckoned him over. "When will the next available carriage arrive back? I require transport to Carthis." The man brought his left hand to his chin in thought. After rubbing profusely, he finally found an answer. "Actually, all of our carts took off for the nearest cities. So, they won't be back for a couple days now...however..." The man sneered. "If you have the coin, you can purchase a horse or two."

Carmine scowled. "Wretched old man. You keep your horses." The fencer turned on his heel, and faced Aurellia. "We don't have much of a choice but to walk. Prepare yourself, it will take about two days for the journey."

R o g u e and F e t i d F e n c e r

S e l f i s h
S i m p l i s t i c
S w i f t

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items