Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Gaian

User Image

User Image

~Aurellia~

Rifner Krone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurellia looked back over to the shirtless man, who went to take a closer look at Carmine. "...my story?" The little girl paused to think. She was about to speak, but then Carmine started moving and picked himself up. "Mister, your alive!" Aurellia exclaimed and sprung up to stand. "Mister Pots went off to find a way to carry you to the next city, but...you can walk now." She placed a finger to her chin and motioned to the shirtless man. "And this is..umm....who are you?"

Rifner sat on a rock and watched the two go into the pool. "Someone is after you and you decide to relax at a spring?" He sighed, keeping track of where they had come from so they wouldn't mistakingly end up at the cave's entrance. Rifner leaned back against another nearby rock and closed his eyes. "Just let me know when you are done."
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Euradu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

User Image
User Image

Serina wadded over to the side of the pool.
"Awwww. You're no fun."
Serina sank in the pool and out of sight while Tamamo leaned against a rock. She closed her eyes and went into deep thought.
"The past is coming back to get me soon. The Lord probably sent Alma to get me and force me to come back to the castle with her. When I refuse, she will probably rape me to weaken me and then drag me back. I'm glad it will only be me. I don't want Serina to get taken away as well, she needs to live a good life. Rifner is...well..."
She opened her eyes to take a peek at Rifner, who had fallen asleep. Tamamo smiled.
"He is a man with many mysteries, but I think I can trust him when the time comes. He also is the one to...huh?"
Tamamo had saw that Serina had crawled out of the pool and was making her way to Rifner. She smiled all the way until she reached his feet.
"Rofner...Rofner....get, in, the, pool, with, meeee." Serina sang silently as she was now laying her naked body on him.

Rolling for Seduction

She tapped Rifner's chest with her fingers.
"Rofner, won't you come in the pool just for a little bit?"

Versatile Gaian

User Image

Rifner Krone

Rifner Theme

Rifner opened one eye, feeling something tapping on his chest. He found a naked Serina laying on top of him, asking to join her in the pool. "Fine, I'll get in just for a little bit." The wanderer sighed and waved his hand for her to get off. Rifner took off his clothes, revealing a scar on the right side of his waist, and stepped into the hot pool.

Resting Music
Fighting Music

Euradu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

User Image
User Image

Serina's eyes brighten and jumped back in the pool with a loud splash. Tamamo shielded herself from the water as she gave off a laugh.
"Oh boy Rifner, now you've done it."
When the water had calmed down from the splash, a figure could be seen swimming through the water at a fast speed. Tamamo started to explain.
"Back at the village, Serina was known to play certain games while she was in the bath house. Of course, they were ridiculous and no one would want to play except for the kids. But since your here, she might have something planned for you two."
Serina poked her head out of the water so that only her eyes were above water level. She then held up her hands and started to make weird signs with her hands. Tamamo nodded and turned to Rifner.
"She says stay in the water until she comes back." And when she said that, Serina disappeared into the water again. Tamamo looked over to Rifner.

Rolling for Analyze

Tamamo saw that on his body was a scar. She thought for a moment to think of where it came from. She thought it would be best just to ask.
"Rifner, care to explain where that scar came from?"
User ImageYou seriously think your gona fight me huh?
Come on now, I'm tryn to relax here
As Zons approached the lumpy black thing, it jumped up and started addressing him with some rather large words, he did gather that it...er him, seemd a little offended. What really through him off was how the small child seemed to be utterly familiar with this character, even enough to try and introduce him like an old friend. So it came as no surprise to Zons when that green friend stepped out from behind him and procedded to introduce them "Whyyyyy hello there little one, and creepy one I'm Zons, and this here is zons we're both oh so pleased to meet you." That familiar voice dripped with an uinfamiliar honey as the real form stood still mildly shocked and twitching at the surprise from the man jumping up, Zons had just kind of figured he was dead.

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I looked at him with uncertainty.
"Your puppet was attacking me, and so I responded with a defensive measure. I believe that you are the one at fault here."
I sighed.
"But if you really want me to pay you back, I can't do that at the moment. I have no money to my name save the couple of coins in my pocket."

Versatile Gaian

User Image

User Image

~Aurellia~

Rifner Krone

Asking one question only lead to more when a man looking exactly like Zons, only having a green shade to him, stepped out and introduced himself...themselves... He seemed to be more polite than the correctly colored Zons. "You're...both Zons? Where did....Aurellia is confused." The little girl stared blankly at the twin fighters.

Rifner breifly help his breath, long enough to take a dunk under the water. He came back up and shook some of the water off to keep it from dripping onto his face. "What, I'm not allowed to keep some secrets?" He said, jokingly. The wanderer looked down at the long crescent-shaped scar on his waist, then up through the hole in the ceiling at the moon. "I'll try to keep it short.. One night a few years ago, I was attacked by a wolf. I managed to kill it, but I didn't leave without receiving my own injuries. I passed out shortly after and woke up the next morning with this bite wound. I was okay, given the state that I was in, my sences were improved and I felt stronger. The wolf that attacked me was a werewolf."

((OOC: Early morning post ..taa-daa...))
Now that the less celstial of the two had regained some comnposure after being shocked nearly to death he managed to answer the small girls question first. Bending over near to her heingt "It's a little magic trick some monks taught me. pretty neat right? For the most part I'm in control but when he really wants he can a real pain". Looking down at the confused little one the glowing Zons winked playfully, then they both turned to the large dark man with the glower saying "You know i really think brash peronalities are the least offensive thing here, your the one taking a nap while your...daughter? i hope....is being picked up by some pretty weird people".

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

User Image
User Image

"A werewolf? Are you sure?"
Tamamo regretted asking that. She knew about werewolf's since she was a child and they have been known to infect humans with their blood. She had sensed something off about Rifner since they met up and her suspicions doubled when she saw him sniffing around the town. He really was like them in a way.
"Rifner, I want to know....hm?"
Serina had came back and made more of her hand signals at her. Tamamo sighed and shrugged as if she didn't care. Serina looked at Rifner with wild eyes.
"Rifner, Serina wants you to answer some questions. Guess right and the game will end. Guess wrong and the game will not be pleasant. When you guess a question wrong, Serina will get closer to you until she grabs you and rapes you. Do not get up out of the pool, otherwise that would be an instant loss. Also do not cheat..."
She looks out and stares off into a corner.
"...This means going back and looking up accounts of our journey."
She turns back to Rifner.
"Sorry about that. I just wanted to see if anyone else was listening."
Tamamo crossed her arms and smiled.
"Do you want to play with her?"

Dedicated Gawker

11,800 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Runster looked upon Euradu's pitiful sight and could not be his normal jerk self. "Well, since this is the first time i'll let you off the hook. But, you should be aware that things like this happen to Gerstien all the time. And not everyone is as nice as us." Gerstien's laugh was heard, "Ha ha ha. Or as easily beaten. Ha ha ha." With a sigh Runster replied, "First you destroy our marionettes then you insult us. I'm starting to remember why it's been five years since we met up."

Gerstien must have gotten bored just listening to the three of them talk, "Now the question is where are you two off to next?" The twins gave each other another suspicious look before deciding to talk. "Well, aside from your strange job, we were also hired to meet up with another familiar face." This piqued Gerstien's interest, with a raised eyebrow, "Who?" It was Gunster's turn to speak, "Aria." A surprised look shot across Gerstien's face, "Ha ha. Who on Tioma would want you two paired with her and why?" The brothers gave another glance before replying, "As with the last job, we aren't sure, another fairly cloak and dagger one. We are just supposed to meet her in Carthis. We will find out the rest when we get there." Gunster chimed in, "I hope this is all some coincidence or else I am afraid something big is about to happen." Gerstien gave a chuckle with a slight nervousness behind it, "Ha ha. Um, ya it must be a coincidence. Well anyway," Gerstien had gotten back his composure now, "give Aria my love. I'm sure she's been crying herself to sleep without me. Ha ha ha." Now Runster laughed, "Ha. Oh ya i'm sure she's been missing you horribly. Ha ha." Even Gunster let out a laugh.

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

This person that they mentioned rang no bells in my head. I concentrated on talking to the two in my mind.
"Does the name Aria come to mind?"
"None that are in the records."
"Who is she? Sounds like a..." I cut her off before she could finish her sentence. I cut in to their laughing.
"Who is this Aria person? Is she like your girlfriend Gerstien?"

Dedicated Gawker

11,800 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Gerstien let out a large bellow, "HA HA HA. Oh, she wishes. Ha ha ha." Gerstien and the twins were now having a good laugh about it. "To put it simply, she's the only one of us who hasn't "fallen" for his charms. Ha ha. Oh ya, and the only one he hasn't beaten." Gerstien interupted in a "matter of fact " tone, "Have you forgotten that she's never beaten me either." As they were calming down Runster spoke some more, "Ya I must've forgotten. Ha ha." He then turned to Euradu, "I'm surprised you haven't heard about Aria Duean. I mean if you want something down with skill instead of....um brawn," he gave a slight nod to Gerstien, "you get her. She is so good she knows where to kick a house and make topple over. She is the exact opposite of Gerstien, when ever they get into a fight he never catches her and she never hurts him. It seems he's tougher then a house. Ha ha ha."

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

I put my hand on my chin and pondered who in the world could go toe to toe with Gerstien? This is something I would have to see for myself.
"Hey, you said that you were going to meet Aria. I would really like to see this woman for myself. You should come along Gerstien. Maybe you two could finally see who is the strongest or what not."

Versatile Gaian

User Image

User Image

~Aurellia~

Rifner Krone

While the green Zons was speaking with Carmine, Aurellia took a few steps toward the celestial copy and poked it in its side. The girl withdrew her hand quickly, finding that the copy was solid. "Oh..sorry..." She shied away from the man. How could someone make a solid copy of himself? The girl stood next to Carmine as the two continued their conversation.

Rifner sat up and looked around the cave with a confused look. "Who else would be here..and how could I cheat?" The wanderer gave up looking and leaned back once again. "Sure...I'll play, and once we're done we will move on?"

The celestial copy of zons burst into a fit of giggling as Arelia quickly poked him and then apologized looking rather abashed. "Well hey now, somone's a toucher! You see that man, whens the last time someone tried that? Normally they freak out and run..." They both looked at her a little quizically, "He doesn't mean that in a bad way of course but he is right people have a way of not taking kindly to something like him" Then they both got an idea, which inspired a rather devious look in both of them, "Say now, since bad mood here doesn't seem all that talkative, why dont you tell us about him?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff