Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I will Do What ever it Takes...

Where:side passage
With/Zidane Vasha
ThinkingPanic, pure panic
OOC

Vasha had obviously never cared for someone so much that he would sacrifice his own safety to protect or reach. Amia felt a brief flash of pity for the man before it was overwhelmed with panic once more. The panic in her heart only eased when she saw her sister fly up out of reach of danger with the angel. However Amias emotions were in full throtle and in her panic she forgot to control herself..

It was then that Amia's powers manifested differently than they were usually used. Her feelings of panic and fear oozed out of her towards all of those with in a 10 foot radius of her person. This ability seemed to be similar to her ability to transfer feelings from one person to another but this time she was transferring her own feelings.

Next however the fear and panic in the woman changed to pure anger when she finally saw the bodies on the ground.. Poor old Galen dying in the dirt with a hole through his gut caused the womans emotions to drastically turn.. now if only she could reach Galen she could transfer his dying pain to the monster before her.. make him feel what he made poor Galen experience. Amia was sure at this time she could get the ability to work correctly her emotons were so strong at the moment that she could control the feelings easily and transfer them with sheer will power.

HOwever Amia learned her lesson of just acting on her own with the two from Galeth on her side. Instead of acting impulsively she waited for Zidane to come back to the shadowns so she could whisper her plan to him.

pdragon619

loth17

LadyAkane58

Valentine-Hellsing

Quotable Poster

User Image
Vasha "Charles" Hadun

Death's Hand

"Assassin of the Night,
Keeper of the Bar,
People try to live honest,
But they don't get far"

Vasha sighed and shook his head. It seemed Lot had given up on his little plan rather quickly....well atleast he wasn't dumb enough to try to keep up the charade any longer. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed Zidane sneaking around the gardens, skirting along the very edge of the perimeter to make sure he wasn't spotted. Turning his attention back to the mass of worms Vasha groaned and face palmed "ok first of all...nasty....secondly...WHY ARE YOU TELLING US YOUR PLAN!? There are like 3 of us here, two of which who have wings! Do you know how easy it would be to just go warn everyone about your plan now? because you just explained it step by ******** step!? and third your plan sucks! Not only does it assume you could defeat us...well...defeat me! Your also assuming that one princess, ON HER OWN, would be strong enough to simultaneously go to war with, and defeat, all of our home countries, despite the fact the whole reason we're even here is because this kingdom is too ******** weak to survive on it's own!" Vasha ranted "your plan is stupid! you're stupid! STOP BEING SO STUPID!....ughhh!" Vasha raved, his annoyance suddenly brimming over into full on rage for some reason. Normally he expected amateurs like Lot to have idiotic plans, so why was he so angry all of a sudden?

With a sigh Vasha shook his head, trying to clear his mind of whatever had come over him, before turning his attention back to the mass of worms writhing on the ground. As Lot spewed his...worm juice...all over the place Vasha quickly dashed forward, the juice flying straight through him. As he approached the writhing humanoid mass Vasha leapt up into the air and reached into his vest, pulling out a porcelain flask full of alchemist's fire. As he cleared over the creature he tossed the flask down, which shattered on contact, and as the liquid inside touched the air it erupted in a small, blazing inferno. "present for you a*****e" Vasha taunted, noticeably waiting until after his attack had already landed to do so, as not to give away his intentions. The alchemist's fire burned hotter smelted iron, and the strange liquid had a bad habit of clinging tightly to whatever it touched like glue (essentially medieval napalm). As Vasha landed he took a few tenative steps back and looked up at the angel who was carrying the queen's sister up and away "hey a*****e! get back here with the princess!" the jester called out, still not trusting the other suitors.

"So grab a tank a mead,
raise you're favorite flask,
and give three cheers
to the man in the mask!"

"Everybody loves the Jester,
Everybody loves the Bard!
But be careful,
one slip up and you'll fall down hard!"

Llsia_Rose

NinjaTheShinigami

loth17

LadyAkane58

Valentine-Hellsing

Quotable Poster

User Image
Taro Zangrela
Royal Musician and Entertainer
With: Sahvya and healers
Playing:

Taro could feel the poison spreading through his veins, slowly robbing him of his senses. Bit by bit the world around him grew darker and darker, as he felt his consciousness slipping away from him. However the siren fought to try to stay awake, stay alert. The assassin was dead...did he kill him? That couldn't be right, there was gore everywhere, there was no way Taro could have done anything like that. He cringed and let out a guttural groan of pain as the dagger was pulled free from his hand, though his moans where quickly muffled as he began coughing up blood. "princess....Sahvya...yo-....alright?..." he managed to spit out as he felt himself being pulled into someone's arms. He heard Sahvya's voice, heard her calling out for something, but couldn't really make it out. She sounded so far away, so muddled....he looked up, but his vision too began to betray him. Everything was blurry, but he could vaguely make out the shape of a woman with red hair, and she seemed close....so very close. He opened his mouth to say something...but the words never escaped his lips before everything finally went black, and sleep....well what he hoped was sleep, finally over took him.

RoarkOh

Unforgiving Warlord

User Image
I will EAT
"You are right my plan B has failed....What to do next. Plan C wouldn't work cause i don't know were tick is. SO I GUESS ITS TIME FOR PLAN D!" The worms writhed and began to devour each other and reproduce. "NOW ITS TIME. SUPER SECRET ULTRA. Is that alchemists fire?" Lot asked before the bottle hit him and shattered. "Oh shi..." The fire made contact with the brown ooze that surrounded Lot which was flammable thus turning him into a massive bonfire. "This really hurts." Lot said in a flat tone. And with that the worm pile was little more than a pile of ash.

pdragon619
User Image

Zidane - The Intelligent One

Zidane watched as his princess was picked up and lifted off from infront of him. It was almost like a metaphorical slap to his pride. Zidane growled to himself then looked around the gardens. He began to dash to a nearby hedge, cut in an ornate fashion that resembled a Hersey kiss of the modern world. He jumped close to the top, the juniper bent under his way. Once it stopped moving again Zidane jumped from his temporary perch, with the help of the bush giving him a little extra push. While soaring he reached into his sachel and produced the other kunai, pointing them down and aiming his points at the back of the angels wings to catch him instead of falling back to the ground below. "Its not that easy to escape me, give me the girl!" He shouted, still not knowing this man was a friend.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kasai Valentine

Hearing the two Galeth assassins yell at him, he would turn his head soon seeing one flying up at him. With his strong built he would turn himself around quickly, moving his wings out of the way and grabbing the one's kunai with his clawed hand.. " Are you insane? If I were to fall with the princess now, we wouldn't have the chance to escape. Return back to the queen and protect her. If you don't believe that I'm one of the good guys, look at my brother.. He was wounded and now dying because of that beast. Leave the princess to me.." he would growl at the two beings that he so hated.. Attacking him? It would declare war against Galeth all together, but he would just ignore it and throw him off to the side.. Kicking the boy in the face while he still held onto the princess.

"Be gone... " he would bare his fangs at the man as he would turn his head and escape off to the roof of the castle, so he could find a better place to keep the princess safe. Reaching the roof he would touch down onto the shingles and run over to one of the towers placing down the princess onto the roof. He would then turn his head, taking a good look around the area to make sure they were safe for now. If not, he would guard the princess with all of his might.. It was appointed to him if he wasn't to wed he would have to guard her, or one of the other princesses or the queen.. So he had to do his job properly...

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/91454297/?quote=151#
I will Do What ever it Takes...

Where:gardens
With/Zidane Vasha, angel, and sister nearby
ThinkingAnger, blind anger
OOC

The creature was dead before she could convey her wish, however she understood the need to kill him quickly.. the detestable being seemed able to take over bodies of others and it would not be conducive to have him overtake her own body. However Amia's anger was not sated with his death. Appearing calm outwardly she made her way to the body of her dear servant. A man who had been with her family for 3 queens and served them well. One who brought tears of laughter to all in the castle and amused them with his personality switches.

Though she appeared calm she was in fact spewing anger from her pores and anyone withing 10 feet of her would feel the heat of that anger, the closer one was to her the more it would feel like their own emotion. Not used to being able to project her own feelings, Amia was not aware of what she was doing. She merely focused on the dying servant before her.

Kneeling down she touched his sweat soaked brow. She could feel his pain as he slowly died, his life blood pouring out of his wound.
"I will take it away, "
she whispered in promise as she closed her eyes and focused on his pain. She slowly pulled his dying pain into her. At first she wasn't able to bottle it away and she gasped in pain as it started to go into her. No.. I need to save it.." she whispered focusing on the image of a bottle and storing Galen's pain inside. Putting a metophorical stopper on the bottle so that Galens pain would not escape into her but be stored for future use She gave a sigh of relief as the man was able to die in peace and with a smile on his face. "You did it milady.." he whispered before dying.

Amia let the tears flow freely now, though she still felt anger it was now mixed with grief, Galen had been around to care for bother her grand mother and her mother as well as for herself and her sisters he wasmore than just a servant to them he was ag uardian. And the people responsible for his death would feel his pain..

pdragon619

loth17

LadyAkane58

Valentine-Hellsing
User Image

Zidane - The Intelligent One

Almost as soon as Zidane launched into the air he was caught, and kicked. Zidane growled to himself as he plummeted back toward the ground. It was seemed like 10 minutes, but the fall at terminal velocity was merely seconds, Zidane moved his body into a ball and rolled so his body was low, and making head face the ground. When he came close he arched his body so there was no "THUMP" more a padded roll. Zidane regained his composure and looked up at the most awkward angel he had ever seen as he flew away with his mark...Good guy or not, This was a stab to Zidanes pride. However the princess was safe for now, and that was the important part.

Zidane looked around, seeing the queen by the old dieing man. He made his approach, it wasnt long before he came into her "bubble" that he felt the anger eminating from the queen. with a clench in his throat he continued to her, reaching out and touching her should "Majesty. I know this is a time of mourning, but we cannot garentee that all the assassins are gone, may I suggest moving to a safe area inside the castle? Surely there is a war room, or an inner room with no surprise entrances?" He said to her, using every ounce of his being to withhold the anger that was eminating inside of him, which of course embodied in his hurt pride at the angel.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
I remade Maypole by request.. If anyone dislikes how I concluded this on in the new story or anythign please let me know so i can fix it before we start rping.

XHereX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces