Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Like a good dog.....

... I will do as death commands.

All hell had broken loose, the death angel could hear the glass shattering as well as the distinctive thunk of a bolt burring its nose into the thick wooden door. Oddly enough though there was a distinctive lack of screams coming after the shock. Azrael thought this fact odd and almost interesting enough to follow the armada commander into the throne room to investigate. But his orders were clear, to get close to the other envoys and a perfect opportunity arose as one of the young men decided to leave the front hall on his own instead of following the action.

Making his decision Azrael followed the younger man down the hall, picking up pace to catch up. "I hope you do not mind if I accompany you. I find I get lost easily in strange buildings." he said in calm conversation as if they hadn't just walked away from a battle scene. Azrael was being honest, in large buildings he did get lost easily, which is why he was not part of any inelegance group of Galeth. It was also part of the reason he was so late. The demon whos soul he took owned a large mansion that had many secret passage ways and Azrael found himself lost many times before completing the job.

Azrael matched his pace with the lads as they walked waiting for a reply of yae or nay. If he was spurned he would move on to the next envoy to chat with and return to the young man later when he was feeling more sociable.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I will serve them with my dying breath..

When Galen returned to the front hall it was empty the throne room door was open and a battle was commencing inside. THe little old man nearly had a heart attack when he did not see his queen where she should have been but his panic was interrupted by a guard who ran nearly into him. "Sir Galen! a guard has been murdered by the envoy Vasha!" he said out of breath. Galens eyes went dark with purpose as he nodded. "GO to the guards house and get every soldier to collect the envoys of Galeth. i want to know who is in on this as it appears there was also an atempt on the queens life. I want them all imprisoned until they can be questioned or my orders are overturned by her majesty." the guard nodded and ran off happy to have orders in this time of chaos.

Galen himself went in search of the other two princesses to warn them of danger in the castle. He started with princess rose as he knew of her location and headed quickly to the gardens stepping over the goop and armor that was left of the dead soldier not aware that it was a fraud.

((will let you decide if Lot attacks Galen on his way or follows, will have him reach the princess next post))
User Image

Zidane - The Intelligent One

Zidane looked at the queen as she began to exclaim about her sister. "Well he was targeting you, we need to get you away from that first. Assassins never miss their mark.." He said blowing on the embers of the now sparked torch so that it flaired up and soon illuminated the corridor. He moved past a few supported, soon the fight could no longer be heard through the wall, he stopped. "Do you know were we could find your sister?" He asked opening his sachel and placing the kunai and small flint stone back in it and producing the out dated folded up map and opened it. On the old parchment was the service tunnels and "assassination routes", an ironic name for tunnels made to protect royalty. It was however obviously outdated to anyone who knew the new layout, for starters the throne room was not the kitchen. "I am all for going after your sister, now that your secured, with this torch a shadowmancer cant hide himself around us, and in close quarters they cannot use their shadow tricks. However I must insist until we know what dangers are all over the castle right now we should stay in these back pathways..." He said. Normally in a castle when a bolt got stuck half way through a door people came running, this meant they had to be more attacks.
Son of Silence

The tune continued to make the shadowmancer groggy and slow, he looked up just in time to see a flaming sword flying toward him. At the last moment he jumped back, summoning a shadowed sword to help deflect the blade, which only slightly helped. Dropped the sword into smoke and clutching his hand the shadow hissed out. "Not target..no target..no where..not here...NOT GOOD" The shadow let out a shriek like a banshee then disappeared again, the curtains and flags danced and dodged as he ran through them staying hidden in the shadows, the doors flew open, the only trail being lead besides the dancing tapestry when he passed was the blood being left on the ground from the wound he had received.

Quotable Poster

User Image
The Spider Queen Lolth
Warrior of Warta

Lolth smirked a bit seeing the vampire girl get smashed into the wall. "sorry to disappoint you c**t, but I don't deal in minor attacks" she said. She raised a brow however seeing the girl's wounds already starting to heal. "god damn I hate fighting regenerators" she cursed, knowing it meant she'd have to constantly deal out damage to try to outpace her healing factor, it was more of a nuisance than anything. With a grunt Lolth suddenly lurched forward again, this time rearing back on her hindmost legs, using her fore legs to try to pin the girl back against the wall and stab at her, the massive claws on the ends of each leg being as strong and sharp as steel javelins.

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Are you a vampire?.......
...... Im not a vampire!
Why does everyone ask that?

Things were not going well for Tick. She had picked a fight with someone she probably should not have. A smart warrior would retreat, an experienced warrior would retreat, a rational warrior would retreat, Tick would not retreat. "Your right that stings like a b***h." Tick then smiled. "But i love fighting regenerators they always have large amounts of vital essence to drink." Tick saw the spiders bulk shift. "Im screwed." She said flatly her mind racing to find some sort of solution. 'I got it' Tick thought and started falling to the ground. Everything felt like it was going in slow motion as she fell. 'Its going to work. Its going to work.' She told herself. Right before she hit the ground she kicked off of the wall that she was near with all her might. Her strength enhanced might not have been strong enough to block the attack but it was enough for this. Tick flew like an arrow under Lolth's forelegs. When she was near the hind-legs she tried to hit one with her left hand in an attempt to sap a small amount of liquid from the spider.

pdragon619

Sparkly Heckler

User Image
Jaer Kaldur
Truth is my blade

Jaer was preparing to defend against the attack until he felt his world begin to spin and slow. He thought he heard something familiar, something he knew, something... of the ocean. The Siren's song seeped into him before he could fully grasp the situation. Did the assassin really have an accomplice? A siren means she's from Tyrani why would she be here? I need to find her, have to find her, I NEED HER. Jaer's thoughts were no longer his own. He looked around frantically trying to spot the source of his desire. This was no longer a simple yearning but a necessity for his continued existence. The assassin could wait until later and so could the rest of creation.

Jaer spotted the source of his salvation the musician that had walked in with the princess. He should have recognized her earlier for what she was, maybe then he could have prepared for her so-prepared better to worship her. Letting all his guards down Jaer came for his object of desire like a predator falling on its prey. Tripping over his own feet as he tried so vainly to reach his goal as hurriedly as possible Jaer's face was pale with distraught and hunger, his fingers reaching out like hooks to ensnare Taro.
"My treasure, my soul, my everything! Please we must leave this place before any others try to steal you away. I can protect you, we can go where no one will ever bother us. It will be just the two of us I swear it!"

Should Jaer have had his own functions he would beat his self within an inch of his life for such a pathetic display but unfortunately for him it was not to be. So he was left there completely irreverent to the danger around him, or even able to complete his original intention, all that was left was to serve Taro in any of her desires.

Quotable Poster

User Image
Taro Zangrela
Royal Musician and Entertainer
With: Jaer and Sahvya
Playing:

Taro nodded as the princess dropped her cloak and rushed the enemy, which looked a bit awkward as she had to keep her mouth open to hold a note while doing so. Quickly the siren swept up the thick cloth and threw it over her shoulder, not sure if she'd be able to recreate the princesses fancy blocking trick with it or not, but figuring it was worth a try just in case. The siren fell back farther away from the fight, the large echo of the throne room meaning she didn't have to be in close vicinity anyways for her singing to reach the assassin, and watched as the princess struck out at him. Unfortunately before she could finish the man off the assassin let off a banshee like wail and disappeared into the shadows, fleeing from the room. Taro abruptly stopped singing, cursing a bit under her breath as the man got away "damn...m'lady what should we do? He's probably still after Queen Ami- AAGH!" Taro shouted in surprise as she was cut off mid sentence by Jaer, who had flung himself at her like a drunken bear, knocking the siren off balance and causing her to get pinned to the floor underneath the larger man. She felt the man's hands grasping over her, causing his skin to crawl. "w-what the hell are you doing? Get off of me!" Taro protested, trying to shove the man away. Taro's eyes twitched a bit seeing how pathetically bewitched Jaer was. "and I'm not going anywhere with you, so forget it...jeez...I'd expect that such a high ranking commander would have a stronger mind than a common hitman" Taro muttered under his breath, trying to inch scoot as far away from Jaer as possible.

RoarkOh

Nyknackpattywack

NinjaTheShinigami

Quotable Poster

User Image
The Spider Queen Lolth
Warrior of Warta

Lolth groaned and rolled her eyes at Tick's comment about fighting regenerators. "great a regenerator and a vampire, so now it's annoying and cliche..." she grunted. She did smile however as the girl seemed to realize just how screwed she was picking a fight with the greatest warrior of Warta. Loth's legs missed their mark and ended up impaled deep into the wall behind Tick. "damn!" she grunted as she tried to yank her legs free of the wall. As she did Tick snuck underneath her massive frame and tried to attack one of her legs. However Lolth's hide was very thick, so much so that even with enhanced strength one wouldn't be able to break the skin with their bare hands alone, so if she intended to draw blood the vampire would be sorely mistaken, as striking Lolth's leg would feel like punching a brick wall. However Tick's attack did back enough force to help dislodge Lolth's legs from the wall, allowing her to jump back a few feet to get the vampire out from under her. "damn, I should have figured it'd be too cramped in her to fight in my true form...Oh well I suppose we can adjust that" Lolth said, raising up her palm, a small ball of light emanating just a few inches above it. Suddenly she smashed the ball of light into her chest and in a bright flash she had transformed into her "human" form, though human was a bit of a stretch, as her transformation magic was still imperfect. Gone was bulky lower spider abdomen and large claws, replaced by a more human pair of legs and arms. However she kept the large horns, as well as her dark green skin, and she appeared to be several inches shorter as a result of loosing her large lower half. Thankfully her large, voluptuous breasts where still intact as well. "that's better, now where were we?...Oh yeah that's right, you were just in the middle of interrupting my tender moment with the princess weren't you? That's fine, I came up here with the intention of giving someone a good pounding anyways, and I think you'll do nicely" she said as she cracked her neck and knuckles again, the grin on her face somewhere between lustful and raring to fight. "you get one more move before I make it so you never move again...make it count" she said, motioning for the girl to come at her.
loth17

a i r e l l i a's Princess

Feral Friend

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Master Converter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
It's all just make believe, isn't it?

Sahvya Ianthe TherionWe can't go back...
            Castle - Throne RoomTaro, Jaer, and Shadow Assassin"Whatever I do.. I do for love..." Two Steps from HellWearing

Sahvya attacked fiercely and gracefully, she was sure that she landed at least one or two attacks against the shadow man but then he howled so loudly it forced Sahvya to take a step back providing room for the creature to escape. The red haired princess swore a slew of words that no proper lady should know before gathering herself. She had to go after that thing before he chanced upon Amia... or Rose!

Sahvya sought to organize herself as she turned to listen to the question Taro was starting to ask her to witness the odd attack from the green haired man upon the siren. She could hear his ramblings and definitely picked up on the lust that dripped from his being. Sahvya laughed as Taro tried to drag herself out from under the man that had been so ready to have them all stand back so her could save the day, but had been the one entranced by Taro's lovely voice. The princess walked over to where Taro had managed to scootch away from the man that had clearly lost his senses in the siren's call. Sahvya crossed the distance between herself and the siren, stopping to offer the lovely creature a hand up.

"Well Taro... it looks as if you will owe me that massage... I was right after all." She wondered if the other remembered. It had not really been a bet but Sahvya was cashing in now wasn't she. "I had said that all eyes would be on you when you started to sing..." She offered the other a wink deciding to discuss the details of the massage later.

Her attention redirected to the man on the floor.

"Sir, we need to go after that fiend... I think it is in your best interest... if you do not undergo the song of the siren again...." She felt a little bad for the man, though truthfully she was shocked at the display. "Perhaps you could... Alert the guards.... Or... just stay here... in case he comes back hm?" She suggested motioning for Taro to follow her. She had noticed the trail of blood and she would be damned if she was not going to follow it and kill that shadow creature...

He would rue the day he ventured into their kingdom.

"You... you sang lovely by the way..." She complimented quietly as she started off. She meant for Taro to hear her but she really couldn't be sure that the other had.

No going back...Child Of Ardvale - Forged in Fire

pdragon619

Llsia_Rose

NinjaTheShinigami

Nyknackpattywack

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

I will Do What ever it Takes...

Where:side passage
With/Zidane
ThinkingPanic, pure panic
OOC.

Amia could no longer hear what was going on in the throne room which made her nervous. One of her sisters was in there fighting for her life and the Queen had no idea how she fared. The young queen felt a coward for leaving her sister despite knowing she had little choice in the matter. It wasn't like she could do anything to aid in the fight.. if she could control her other abilities better she would be helpful but seeing as she had only successfully transferred pain to another twice in her life out of the 50 times she has tried she would only be in the way.

Amia kept reminding herself of this as the stranger brought a torch to life and pulled out a piece of parchment. "Where did you get that!?" she exclaimed reaching for the parchment which appeared to be a map of passages. She stopped her reach though when he asked about her sister. "Rose... She likes to hide in the gardens when shes nervous... I can only hope that she is there nervous about the envoys coming in today." she said thoughtfully her heart hurting with worry for the youngest and more frail of the 4 sisters. IF only she had a useful ability like telepathy or healing like rose.. Instead all she could do was sense the emotions nearby which only helped in negotiations.

"Can you get us there? Or to the guards quarters? I should have more protection than just a stranger that happened along at the right time... no offense sir." she added letting her suspicion of his arrival show in her voice. It wouldn't hurt to let this man know she didnt completely trust him.
User Image

Zidane - The Intelligent One

Zidane looked at the map. "If this map is right, the gardens are.... this way" He said pointing ahead and leading the way through the dark corridor. "I am Zidane, head of the central intelligence. My boss sent me as a potential suitor." He said, showing no over all interest in the political matters. with one hand he rolled up the map and put it back in the sachel on his back. He lead the way down the corridor which seems like it took forever then they began walking up a set of steep stairs.
Son of Silence

The Shadowmancer ran until he found a dead end...A ballroom on the far end of the castle. Letting out another wail it turned around and began darting back only to see the princess who attacked at him The shadow mancer then stepped out of the shadows running at the woman

"WERE IS SHE!" He wailed as he picked up speed running toward the fire woman, to raise his knee at her solarplex when they came close.

Unforgiving Warlord

Are you a vampire?.......
...... Im not a vampire!
Why does everyone ask that?

"HAHAHA What is with that weird look on your face" Tick laughed and pointed at the former spider. "I can get enjoying a fight but this is ridiculous." In the middle of her laughter tick realized something. 'She called me a vampire' She thought. "YOU CALLED ME A VAMPIRE!" She yelled. "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A VAMPIRE YOU STUPID WHORE! I WILL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!" After about a minute of this going on Tick became eerily calm. She chuckled slightly and looked at the former spider with hateful eyes. "You made two mistakes in fighting me." She spoke as she stepped forward. "Number one." She held up her index finger and her smile grew wider. "You underestimate my abilities." Tick jumped into the air and landed between the former spider and the bed. "And number two." Her smile almost became to wide for her face. Without saying what the second mistake was she crouched low to the ground and kicked as hard as she could flinging herself right twords the former spider. "Now lets see if you have the strength to bat me away like you could before." Her laughter was almost deafening.

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

User Image
Taro Zangrela
Royal Musician and Entertainer
With: Sahvya and shadowmancer
Playing:

Taro quickly took the princesses hand and pulled himself to his feet, retreating behind the taller woman to use her as a barricade between himself and the crazed "gods what a nuisance" Taro muttered, refering both to Jaer and his own powers. He really needed to work on centering his song on just one person, but it's not like he got the opportunity to bewitch people every day, so he really had no chance to work on it.

The siren groaned at the Princesses comment about her singing, "clever...and believe me I was perfectly willing to give you a massage without having someone try to molest me first" she muttered, dusting off her dress and readjusting it. "yeah do as the princess says...for me" Taro said, muttering the last bit reluctantly. If the guy was bewitched she might as well try to make the most of it, as awkward as it was.

As Sahvya beckoned her to follow the siren quickly raced off into the castle along side her lady, making sure to keep her eyes out for any sign of danger, casting a suspicious glance at every shadow they passed. Just barely picking up the princesses comment Taro blushed a bit. "....thanks..." she whispered back, a bit awkwardly given the circumstances.

"m'lady what are we gonna do about this assassin? I mean who are we supposed to catch someone who can just vanish into the shadows like that?" Taro asked, and almost if on cue the shadowmancer jumped back out again, bull rushing straight for Sahvya. "m'lady!" Taro shouted, leaping out infront of the princess and releasing a high pitched wail that send out a massive shockwave of force (fus ro dah style) that would hopefully send the assassin flying away from them.

RoarkOh

Nyknackpattywack

NinjaTheShinigami

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out