Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~* War Must be Avoided at All Costs.....~*

Ardvale was a peaceful and bountiful country for many years. Its queen was 89 years old and a crafty old witch. Her daughter had died at a young age leaving her young daughters in the care of the grandmother. The Queen was respected by all but upon her death bed all treaties formed dissolved and were nullified. Many of the nearby countries did not believe the oldest granddaughter to be experienced or tough enough to follow in the old womans shoes. The oldest daughter knew what she must do and hated the fact she must do it. She sent forth letters requesting peace with the 4 largest countries in the hopes that they would help her protect Ardvale from invasion. The sweetener to these treaties? Marriage to herself or one of her 3 sisters.

The four countries eagerly agreed to an arrangement, eager to have their own kin in line for not only their thrones but for that of Ardvale as well. To have political sway in Ardvale was a great boon and the four countries eagerly sent forth prospects for the marriages. Once the matches were finalized and dates set, the pairs of each betrothal would take part in the mayday festival and decorate the maypole as a symbol of their unions. Can these 5 countries get along and form treaties in time for the may day festival? Or will war break out and crumble the once great empire of Ardvale?

Written by: Llsia_Rose
Photos edited by: Llsia_Rose
RP Status UC, Accepting reserves
Profiles
OOC

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

*~ Ardvale ~*
(4/4)
A people led by women, it is women who inherit the magic powers, woman who rule the kingdom, and women who hold the power. It is a matriarchy that has always had mages/witches/etc what ever you want to call them as their leaders. They are quite human in body, mind, and emotions it is their magic that sets them off as extraordinary. The magic isn't restrictive each woman's magic is as different as she is. Many have elemental magics that help them control their environments. Some have mental magics that assist in manipulating those around them. And others yet have healing magics that help those around them. What ever the type of magics all require intense training that start at young ages.

*~Tyrani~*
(2/2)

A people of the sea, they live to the east of Ardvale along the great oceans. Their races include merfolk, sirens, sprites, Kelpie,etc. They are ruled by a king who always inherits the name Triton upon ascending the throne. They are a folk of trade and piracy. They are known for ruling the seas both magically and via their armadas. Many of these people have a land form, one that breathes air, and a water form one that has gills. There sometimes isnt much difference between these two forms save for the way they breathe. Sometimes they are drastic. Triton sends two of his people, one is his son the other a a grand captain of the ocean to try for the hands of one of the Ardvale royals.

*~Warta~*
(1/1)

A confidant nation Warta is known for their prowess in battle. They live in the mountains to the north of Ardvale and consists of many creatures; Dragons, Elves, Dwarves, etc. It's leader is chosen through combat. Every 20 years a grand tournament is held in which the winner becomes the new leader of Warta. This leader can be male or female though currently it is male. Warta is a people of refuge and began as a refugee camp before becoming the power house it is now. King Darius sends one Warrior, a promising man who is favored to win the next tournament in 5 years, for the hand of one of the Ardvale royals.

*~Galeth~*
(3/3)
Galeth is the kingdom of shadows, they are known for their intelligence programs and for having spies everywhere. Their leader is said to be the Grim reaper himself, his age is unknown. The races that slither in this country are mostly demons, vampires, weres, and other creatures of nightmares. King Reaper sends three of his best men, as he is childless, to try for the hands of the royals. Whom ever does not win is to try and find posts in the realms of Warta and tyrani in the hopes of gaining a closer more personal information access.

*~Havari~*
(2/2)

Havari is a nation of healers, angels, mystics, prophets, and bards. They are known for their great schools open to all races, but most of all for their school of healing. They have more knowledge about this area than any other country and many seek out their medical advice. Havari does not have one single ruler but a set of twins, their succession is followed by the next pair of twins closest to being of age when the one or both of the rulers pass on.
Havari is sending along their second set of twins (not in line for the throne) which ever is not chosen to marry in the royal line is charged with guarding the princess chosen by Galeth for Havari and Galeth do not trust one another.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

*~Ardvale~*
Royalty
:
Amia Kae Theorin | 24 | Queen |

User Image
Sahvya Theorin | 23 | Princess |

User Image
Silyse Theorin | 23 | Princess |

User Image
Lavender Rose Theorin | 20 | Princess |

Servant/Workers (this is unlimited number for now)

User Image
Taro Zangrela | 19 | Royal Entertainer/Musician |

Garen Tobias | 83 |Head Secretary |

*~Warta~*

User Image
Lolth | 23 | warrior of Warta |

*~Tyrani~*

User Image
Samwise "Sammi" Emigh | Twenty | Son of Tritan |

User Image
Jaer Kaldur | 25 | Grand Captain |

*~Galeth~*

User Image
Vasha Hadun | Unknown | Prospect of Galeth |

Zidane | 17 | Head intelligence officer |

Azrael Gale | 28 in life 683 in death | Deaths Hand |

*~Havari~*

Kasai Valentine | 30 | Prospect of Havari |

User Image
Francis Valentine | 30 | Prospect of Havari |

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

Reserves

[img]300x100[/img]
[size=9][i]Name | age | title |[/i][/size]

Princess Profile

[align=center][img]250x300 img[/img]
[size=19][color=green]For the sake of my people.......
...... I will marry.[/color][/size]
[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/ofvhic.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=left][size=16][color=green]Basics[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=ColorHERE]`[b]My mother Named me:[/b] ((Full name)
[b]But you may call me:[/b] ((Nicknames))
[b]A woman Never reveals her age:[/b] (age here))
[b]Ive Grown so big:[/b] ((Height))
[b]But am light as a feather[/b] (weight))
[/align][/color][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/ofvhic.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=left][size=16][color=green]A Closer Look at Me.[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=COLORHERE][b]Abilities[/b]
[u]Phsical[/u] ((Physcal abilities, strength, agilitiy, etc))

[u]Mental[/u] ((mental- strengths of the mind. Street smarts book smarts etc))

[u] Magical[/u] ((Magical powers, abilities, be specific and include weaknesses))

[b]I am quite fond of:[/b] ((Likes please put in paragraph form))
[b]But I hate: [/b] ((dislikes again in paragraph form))
[b]Country I'd like to marry into[/b] (Which country would you prefer to marry)[/align][/size][/color]

[align=center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/ofvhic.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=left][size=16][color=green]Now youre looking into my soul[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=COLORHERE][b]Personality[/b] ((at least one paragraph))
[b]Here is how it began [/b] ((History at least one paragraph.))[/align][/color][/size]
[align=right][size=9][color=COLORHERE] [b]Behind the scenes[/b] Username [/b][/color][/align]

Marriage Prospect Profile

[align=center][img]malformed url[/img]
[size=19][color=red]Despite my faults.......
...I Will Woo Her.[/color][/size]
[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2ij2b6h.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=left][size=16][color=red]Basics[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=COLORHERE][b]My Father Named me:[/b] ((FUll name))
[b]But you may Call me[/b] ((nicknames))
[b]I hail from [/b](( Country originated))
[b]There I am known as [/b]((title ex prince, knight, assassin))
[b]I was born this many years ago[/b] ((age))
[b] I have grown This much [/b] ((Height))
[b]and have put on a few pounds [/b] ((weight))[/align][/size][/color]

[align=center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2ij2b6h.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=left][size=16][color=red]A Closer Look [/color][/size]
[size=11][color=COLOREHERE][b]Abilities[/b]
[u]Physical[/u] (Physical attributes, strength, stealth etc)

[u]Mental [/u] (Mental attributes, knowledge etc)

[u]Magical[/u] (supernatural/magical abilities you may have)

[b]I am fond of[/b] (likes in paragraph form)
[b]But I greatly dislike[/b] (dislikes in paragraph form)
[b]Who'd I rather marry:[/b] (Queen? Princess? Not interested in marrying?))
[/align][/size][/color]
[align=center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2ij2b6h.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=left][size=16][color=red]A look into my soul [/color][/size]
[size=11][color=COLORHERE][b]Personality[/b] ((at least a paragrap))

[b] This is how it started[/b] ((History, at east a paragraph))

[/align][/size][/color]

[align=right][size=9][color=COLORHERE][b]Behind the scenes [/b] Username [/color][/size][/align]

Servant/other profile

[align=center][img]250x300 img[/img]
[size=19][color=indigo]I will serve them...
... With an Iron will.[/color][/size]
[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2rrat88.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=left][size=16][color=Indigo]Basics[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=ColorHERE]`[b]My mother Named me:[/b] ((Full name)
[b]But you may call me:[/b] ((Nicknames))
[b]I have lived this many years:[/b] (age here))
[b]Ive Grown so big:[/b] ((Height))
[b]But am light as a feather[/b] (weight))
[b]My Position is:[/b] ((what job do you do))
[/align][/color][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2rrat88.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=left][size=16][color=Indigo]A Closer Look at Me.[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=COLORHERE][b]Abilities[/b]
[u]Physical[/u] ((Physcal abilities, strength, agilitiy, etc))

[u]Mental[/u] ((mental- strengths of the mind. Street smarts book smarts etc))

[u] Magical[/u] ((Magical powers, abilities, be specific and include weaknesses. If not applicable put n/a.))

[b]I am quite fond of:[/b] ((Likes please put in paragraph form))
[b]But I hate: [/b] ((dislikes again in paragraph form))
[b]Thoughts on Treaty[/b] (what do you think of the treaties)[/align][/size][/color]

[align=center][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2rrat88.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=left][size=16][color=indigo]Now youre looking into my soul[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=COLORHERE][b]Personality[/b] ((at least one paragraph))
[b]Here is how it began [/b] ((History at least one paragraph.))[/align][/color][/size]
[align=right][size=9][color=COLORHERE] [b]Behind the scenes[/b] Username [/b][/color][/align]

Profiles were based off ones made by Falling for Alice in Four Nations

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

Profiles and Reserves

Pm reserves to me "in the name of peace" and finished profiles "I will marry". I need both reserves and profiles to accept you. All profiles must be filled out completely with no blanks and no "Forgot this part" If your character has forgotten their past then state how they became to be so what they do remember etc. THis is a huge pet peeve of mine. I hate empty profiles or ones with inforation just pushed aside because you dont feel like revealing it. You have 24 hours from reserving a spot to send me the profile before I reopen the slot. That is 24 hours from the time I see it not the time it was sent. If you are related to someone be sure to keep the same last name and align your bio with theirs. Edit: The only area I will allow an unknown entry is age. This is due to many of our races possibly being very very old and one of the kings themselves does not eve know his age.

Posting and Literacy

This is a lazy lit roleplay, which means you are capable of posting 5-6 paragraphs per post but comfortably post 2-4 on a regular basis. My limit on sentences is 5, basically one paragraph. I am not a grammar Nazi or even and English teacher so I will not be checking your spelling or periods and calling you out on them. I have better things to do with my time.

Pretty posts are welcome and encouraged but not required. If you decide to decorate your posts please follow these guidelines; No bright/pale/hard to read colors, Keep font a decent size, at least your ic text should be no smaller than 9-10, keep pictures from stretching the page. In all honesty if i cannot see the font of your post I will not read the post and skip over it.

Etiquette

This should all be common knowledge but there are a few that need to be reminded. Do not control characters that are not your own. No power playing, you are not gods just because they have powers and abilities doesnt mean they are invincible or infallible. If you start a fight be prepared to be hurt or even loose simply throwing a punch hurts the puncher as well as the punchee be aware of this. (I mean really have you ever thrown a punch? It hurts like hell! many people break fingers and knuckles)

Edit: Killing and death: Now heres where things get tricky cause no one wants their characters to actually die. (unless they have multiples and can spare a character or two) so please work out plots around fighting and killing. Ask or get permission to kill off a character before actually doing it. Killing off NPCs does not require any permissions unless it appears to be a pet npc (like a favorite servant that could turn into an actual character example Secretary started off as an NPC)another chance for killing will come if people withdraw from the rp or just plain ditch. Then their characters will be available for killing.

Content

Follow the gaia TOS, this means pg 13. No sex at all period, final, ex-nae. Swearing is allowed with in reason I dont want to see ******** every other word. Blood gore fighting again all with in reason I dont want to feel nauseated after reading a post because you were a bit too descriptive on how a persons guts were torn out.

All other stuff

Keep it fun and active, please dont disapear for days with out saying something. I understand that real life happens, and home comes first but give us a heads up and if you are interacting with someone please leave that interaction and free them up to seek it elsewhere instead of waiting on you.

I reserve all rights to change/edit rules as needed. I usually dont unless someone does something comepletely stupid or a question arises that I didn't think of. You will however be notified when these changes occur.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

*~Place~*

Ardvale, Capital CIty; Morgas

*~Era~*

Medieval

*~Time~*

10 am

*~Date~*

April 23rd, Monday.

*~Weather~*

Sunny, slight breeze, 73 degrees outside.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

OC Announcements

Alerts and announcements I have for members.

Attention All Citizens

In world announcements and alerts will go here.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
Rp is now open!

Start up is the men arriving to the capital from their home lands and the princesses getting ready to receive their guests.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

I will Do What ever it Takes...

Where:Sitting room
WithLadies Maid
Thinking I hope this goes with out a problem
OOC In the process of Making an ooc thread for us.

Queen Amia had been awake since sun up, thus far she had eaten breakfast in her rooms, discussed the dinner menu with the cooks, had the maids open an air out the guest wing, discussed todays meetings with her secretary, and held morning court for her people. Court had just finished, many of the visitors were there to express their concern about todays visitors, the treaties and the welfare of the princesses. Amia spent much of her morning reassuring the people that her sisters would be in good hands and Amia herself would interview each of the prospects.

Sure her sisters were basically being sold off into marriage but Amia had done it in a way that the girls could meet the men and choose whom they wished to marry. In a way that was a kindness, many arraigned marriages had the parent or guardian choosing a match for them and their wedding day was the first day they met. Amia hoped matches with each country could be made with out incident on either side but such delicate treaties never went along perfectly smooth.

With a sigh, Amia went back to reading her poetry while her ladies maid fixed her hair, flower crown, and prepared her gown for the afternoon. Amia went through crowns like a wench went through men. She insisted in the spring time of wearing a floral crown instead of the hard metal one, summer time she wore the thin metal circlet, and fall she wore a wreath of leaves. Winter was the only time she could be seen wearing the full royal finery of the queen. this meant having someone fix her crown and hair quite reguarly because the flowers wilted or mussed her carefully done curls.

Amia found the dressing to be tedious and the servants complained but it was her signature, a different less obnoxious crown for the seasons and only full regal during the season of parties planning, and official meetings. Her grandmother's signature was her staff. Each season she carried a different staff to show her power. and authority. Amia wanted to go a less in your face route and choose crowns.

A knock on her door had Amia looking up, "Enter." she called allowing her secretary into the rooms. The man was a scrawny fidgety person whos face looked like a rat. He twitched even now as he came into her room. "Your majesty, the envoys should arrive any moment." he announced. Amia waved him off, "I know Garen, please make sure my sisters are up and ready and make sure there is someone downstairs to greet our guest. I will be down in the throne room shortly to receive them." she said and the man scurried off after a nervous bow.

Standing up Amia donned the dress waiting for her and let her maid tie up the back. It was a blue light thing that whispered when she moved. trimmed with white it showed off her shoulders and neck nicely. Her crown today was of white and blue flowers a few still trickled to the floor as she walked leaving a few petals in her hair. "Time to go meet the grooms." she said before leaving her rooms and heading downstairs to the throne room.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
*~* Announcement *~*
Going to work on a profile for servants, castle personnel, etc. That way we can even out the sexes a bit, have cause for more drama. Also leaves room for those opposed to this to try and sabotage the treaties.

If you want to use one of these roles before I have the profile up go ahead and send a reserve using the universal reserve skeleton.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

Where:Sitting room
WithLadies Maid
Thinking I hope this goes with out a problem
OOC OOC is made and on the first post.

It didn't take long for Queen Amia to reach the throne room. She was escorted by two of her personal guard, dressed in royal indigo, a ladies maid, and the secretaries assistant who spent the whole trip chatting away about each country the envoys hailed from.A head ache was already starting to brew but she held it back until she could request a cup of herbal tea.

Stepping into the polished mostly empty room, Amia sighed as she slipped into the throne. Such an uncomfortable thing really, who ever made thrones needed to retake lessons on comfort. Heaven forbid a ruler be comfortable while they sit for hours listening to the troubles of people.

Since it seemed it would be some time before anyone actually entered the throne room and expected a regal attentive queen. "Bring me a cup of relaxing tea please while we wait for our guests to arrive. " she said to the maid next to her. The maid scurried off to comply with the request, Amia estimated she would be back in two minutes or less. The woman was that efficient.

While Amia got settled her guards took places unobtrusively in the room. Places strategically picked to allow them view of the entire room, the doors, and the queen herself. Sure enough two minutes passed and her maid returned with the tea she requested. With a few minutes to herself, or as to herself as Amia will ever get, she allowed herself to slouch in her throne and relax while she drank tea.

Quotable Poster

User Image
The Spider Queen Lolth
Warrior of Warta

Just as the guards took their places and the queen began to relax in her throne the signalling horn sounded, heralding the coming of the first suitor. However as the front doors to the throne room slowly swung open, it revealed not a greeting band, or large caravan. Nor a great chariot carrying a smiling prince. Instead at the doorway stood a lone, hulking figure, the massive flag of Warta wrapped around them like a robe being the only sign of their allegiance. The obscuring shroud gave no hint as to who or what the figure was, only it's immense size could be determined, and it was immense. The figure, man or beast, towered over all others in the throne room, and it was longer than any humanoid creature had any right to be. The figure stepped forward, the floor clacking underneath it's stride, and breath flashes of...talons?...could be seen as the flag billowed around it. The guards all tightened their grips on their weapons, all wary of the mysterious figure who approached their queen.

The figure did not stop until it was only a few sparse feet from the throne. It was then the a clawed hand extended out from underneath the thick cloth, and grabbed onto the flag, wiping it off of them in a single fluid motion to reveal...Lolth, Spider Queen of Warta, undefeated champion and favored to take the throne. Though most importantly she was the king's one and only hand selected suitor, who would take the hand of one of the princesses of Ardvale, or more preferable the hand of the queen herself. However that is not what the guards saw. In their ignorance they saw only a hulking beast, some abominable hybrid between woman and spider, no...not even it's top half could be considered human by any means. They all prepared their weapons, ready to strike at the first sign of danger, though Lolth merely gazed around her at them and let out small chuckle, before returning her gaze to the queen "My queen..." Lolth said with a small smile, her front most legs dipping down as she leaned forward to bow before her future bride. "The King of Warta sends his regards and best wishes..." she said, folding up the flag of Warta and laying it out on the ground before her throne, "...along with myself, Lolth, strongest warrior of Warta, to bind our kingdoms in marriage" she finished, straightening herself once more, surprisingly well spoken, especially considering the visage the words came out of. "Is this some kind of joke!? a trick!?" one of the guard's said, stepping forward, spear at the ready. "The Queen offers the hands of herself and her own sisters for the sake of peace, and the King of Warta sends a monster in return!? Does he mean to say our Queen is worthy of no more than a hideous beast!?" he growled "this is an insult!" "yeah does the king take us for fools!?" "this is an outrage!" others started to shout, a small rabble starting up.

(took some liberties with the guards, but I figured there'd probably be a shocked reaction to having Lolth be one of the suitors, hope that's ok)

Llsia_Rose

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

Where:Throne room
WithLadies Maid, guards, Lolth
ThinkingWell then..
OOC Its cool I'm not possessive of my NPCs. Except maybe the secretary but im thinking of making a profile for him

Amia had barely enough time to take a sip of her tea and hand it to her maid before the guest entered boldly into the throne room. Amia had to say she was impressed with how the envoy of Warta held themselves, the person oozed pride as they entered the room. When Lolth made her grand reveal Amia was more shocked of the apparent, feminist quality of her features than the fact that she was obviously a demon. Amia had done her research she knew what creatures hailed from what countries and was fully prepared to receive strange creatures into her court. She did not expect a woman to come calling as a potential suitor.

However as soon as the reveal hit, the court room reeked of disgust, hatred, and anger. When her guards had the gall to step forward and insult her guest Amia was on her feet in moments radiating anger over her usually cool facade. "SILENCE" her angry voice echoed through the room and had many there staring in shock at the queens outburst. "The king sent Lady Lolth here at MY request. You are insulting my guest, myself, and the king of Warta this day and I will not stand for it." she spoke calmly though there was still the apparent anger there and she did say the lady title as if it was a question to the guest.

She remained standing there glaring until each person who spoke looked suitably rebuked. Then to the shock of all she stepped slowly down the stairs and curtsied deeply to the creature before her. "I apologize for my peoples treatment of you. I hope you do not find any insult here and continue your stay with us on good terms." As their queen dipped her head to this stranger the rest of the room was forced to do the same and the queen nodded in approval as each and every person in the room slowly dipped into a bow or curtsy until Amia herself straightened.

"I must say though I am surprised to find a woman calling to fulfill the treaty." she said with as much politeness as she could muster. "Would you consider it an insult if I asked why you are answering the call?" she asked remaining standing before her guest instead of returning to her seat.

Quotable Poster

User Image
The Spider Queen Lolth
Warrior of Warta

Lolth merely smirked down at the guard as he began berating her, not seeming to let the insults affect her. However as the guard drew closer the spider demon suddenly rose up one of her clawed hand and pinched the head of his spear between two of her claws, "you have a point there, I am a monster...however..." she said, snapping the spear's tip right off the shaft with a light turn of her wrist, not seeming to need any effort at all to destroy his weapon. "you don't look like the kind of man who could afford to draw a monster's ire" she whispered menacingly, causing him to back away in fright.

Suddenly the room went quiet as the Queen hopped off of her throne and shouted for silence.
Lolth rose an eyebrow at the furious queen, smirking a bit at her display, so the Queen had some fire in her, she liked that. Once the queen was done putting everyone in their place she stepped forward and curtsied to Lolth, who bowed her head again in return. "don't mention it. Trust me if you guard had truly insulted me he would not be in one piece right now....and your floor would be considerably messier" she said with a small chuckle to play it off as a joke, though was not at all joking. In fact the guard was actually very lucky that she had to stay on her best behavior for the sake of forging the treaty, for she had mauled men for much less than what he had said to her. Though she had to admit she did take pleasure in seeing all the guards and on lookers forced to bow to her, she could get used to that.

"And please, just Lolth. I've met my fair share of ladies before, and I wouldn't count myself among them" she said, not at all fitting to the definition of a lady, well except for a few key body parts she supposed. She rose a brow when the queen expressed her surprise at Lolth being a woman, and when she asked why she had come Lolth smiled and chuckled softly. "yeah I imagined you would be. As for why I 'answered the call'...well because my king insisted I go, and I really had no reason to decline, so here I am" she said, saying it as if it where such a simple thing, which in her mind it really was. After all what other chance was a brewer's daughter gonna get to marry into royalty? "Besides if I'm not mistaken your country is a matriarchy correct? Meaning the woman is the one with all the power no? Well since we're both women then we will rule together as equals...that is the key to a successful relationship I've heard" she said with a chuckle, before leaning forward so that she was level with the queen's ear. "though do not let the pretty face and heaving breasts fool you, I am man enough where it counts, so do not worry if your concerned about being able to have children" she whispered to her queen, hinting at her..."extra equipment".
Llsia_Rose

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
~*~ Announcement~*~

Edited a few of the rules the biggest one is in Etiquette. It involves killing characters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff