Welcome to Gaia! ::

Look to your left. A zombie has gotten into you house and whatever 5ft to your left or less is your weapon. Will you live?

Yes! 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
Maybe... 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
NO! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
I'm gonna have to MacGyver this one... 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
Sendoa Knud Marcelino
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Oh crap. Maybe Sendoa shouldn’t have said that… It had been way too long since he’d run into a little kid. Something told him making the adjustment was going to take a while. For now he would just do as much damage control as he could and hope that he found someone who was better with kids than he was sometime soon. “I don’t eat anyone.” Not in the way she meant anyway. “Kids are just another form of ‘anyone’ that I don’t eat. And no. He’s not food.” He added, feeling somewhat amused by the question. “I doubt he would appreciate my hauling him around just for something to munch on. He’s another survivor I happened to run into a short while ago.”

When the kid scooted closer to him, Sendoa leaned down unconsciously so he was closer to her eye level. “A fight?” Were those the people who had caused all this trouble? That was no good. “You should probably forget Skull guy’s stuff. It would be bad to go back there if there’s fighting.” Especially fighting that involved shooting others who were involved. “Is there anything you need right now? When’s the last time you ate anything? I have an energy bar you can have if you’re hungry and some water if you’re thirsty. Then we should probably move so we’re not right out in the open.”

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Weapon/ammo: Hunting Rifle (37 rounds left) and a hunting knife
Supplies: A water bottle, brush, nail clippers, some rope, binoculars, a couple of energy bars, some jerky, a small baggie filled with flour, and his tool belt.
Party: Kei, Yuki

shazam austin

Bored Z o m b i e

Thieving Capitalist

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ X X D E Z M I N || S M I T H

Trying to reclaim what once was mine ....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well anyw..." Dezmin began to say just as he felt something grab his shoulder. He realized it wasn't friendly, the grip was way to tight to be some one that didn't want to injure him. "Bloody bastards." His military training kicked in and he quickly flipped the zombie that had a hold of his shoulder over him and shot it in the face with his pistol. "UGH...can't...Your pissing me off!" He gritted his teeth as he turned around and shot five zombies in the head. "Bring it you slimy things." He snickered as he reloaded the pistol and switched over to his SR 22 and stood on top of the dumpster and shot eight more in the head, not wasting any of his bullets. "I got this." He turned towards the others as the last zombie grabbed his leg and tried to drag him down. "Crap." Dezmin quickly turned back to the zombie and shot it in the head three times. "What in the." He coughed as he slid off the dumpster and began to catch his breath.

.... With just one stitch at a time.

( Ooc: Sneaky sneaky... :B lol )

Where: Alleyway near warehouse
With: Strangers.
Thinking: What the..
Feeling: Exhausted
Satchel :
x1Complete Standard Issue Medical Kit ( With odds and ends. )
x6 .50 Cal. Magazines
x5 SR 22 Magazines

Health: 100% -> 97%
Energy: 93% -> 72%

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Johnny Brooks
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Johnny smiled at Mitch really starting to like the guy. He was truly reckless, and reckless was Johnathan's middle name. Well... not really, but it's a ******** expression. Johnny walked over and leaned over staring at the Skull guy grinning. Now he had leverage on the warehouse guys. When he heard Mitch talking over the walkie talkie and laughed at his stupidity. "Mitch, don't tell me you didn't expect for them to come after you until you had someone from their group. We're getting company from those weaklings anyway, for two reasons: One, I killed one of their members, and two, I kidnapped a couple of brats that unfortunately were smarter than I expected. This time, we put the prisoner in the room I only use for zombies when they get inside the junkyard base. Going back to the junkyard isn't wise, considering they already know where we'd be and because there's a horde over there. I have control over a construction site though, electrical fences, and one fully completed 10 story building. The other building isn't complete though. Or...did you have something else in mind?" Johnny grabbed a machete out of his trunk and strapped it to his back, grabbing his AK-47, and his RPG's in a duffle bag. Johnny hopped into his truck, keeping the door open as he waited for a response from Mitch. He gave Ell a sinister look of coldness, letting her know he didn't give a ******** about her since he didn't know her. The poor lass would be in for hell if she got on his bad side.

Where: On the side of the road | With: Mitch, Ell, and Skull who is kidnapped | Mood: Satisfied, Amused

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

════════════════════════════════
-L- LIND –L-
════════════════════════════════

Lind decided he'd remove himself from the premises. Lind knew that if anyone could kill his brother it was him. What nobody knew, was that Lind was more rutheless than his brother, but the difference was that you'd have to piss Lind off first. Lind didn't necessarily kill people for enjoyment, just for defense. He snuck to the supply room of the warehouse and stole ammunition and surprisingly two hand grenades. Grinning, Lind walked out of the warehouse, seeing zombies crowding around the alley. The dumpsters meant he was safe, as well as the others so he sighed from relief. Lind looked for another way out and started to climb the drainage pipe on the edge of the warehouse. Climbing onto a ledge on the side and slowly climbing back down, Lind ran as fast as he could down the road as some of the horde ran after him. Lind grinned because now he could use his skateboard now that the streets weren't flooded. Hopping onto his skateboard, Lind sped down the street ahead of the zombies. Lind continued riding down the road heading for the junkyard. If the horde was around the warehouse now, it would mean that there shouldn't be too much company there. Lind was going to either kill his brother, or at least do some damage to his brother's bandit operation.

Where?...
With?...
Feeling?...

Supplies...Five bullets for his(H&K US), (M107 .50 Caliber Long Range Rifle with 5 clips and 10 bullets for each clip), one pack of bandages, newspaper, skateboard, repair tools for skateboard, a condom, two full packs of cigarettes, twelve slices of bread, a sketch book, 2 molotov cocktails, and a pencil.

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Mad Hatter

( マッドハッター ) Minami, Aki

Aki's fist was clenched when he heard that Skull had been kidnapped. He walked into his room grabbing his guns and walked to grab his car keys. Grabbing his car keys, Aki drilled his wheels back on his car. Aki was done trying to have a normal life. Killing was what he was good at, and he was going to do it. After drilling the last wheel onto his car, Aki walked over to Nessa and cocked his Beretta, waiting to see what her reaction was going to be. If she came with him, the more the marrier, however if she didn't he'd probably kill Johnny without asking any questions. Aki was sure that Ronda, who wanted vengeance for her son would want to come along but her thirst for vengeance was greater than anyone else. She'd lost her child after all. Aki would get rid of most of the horde, but it didn't matter because there would still be some left over. Aki was sure that the gang could handle themselves, but he needed to get out there and kill Johnny as well as retrieve a certain item.

Supplies: 3 clips of ammo for each of his weapons( ), half a bottle of sake, car keys, two tool boxes, a third of a chocolate bar, three packs of bandages, 3 cigarettes, and a lockpick set.

Friendly Regular

8,525 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Brett Casey

RAFE "CRUSHER" YOEGER

Name Rafe "Crusher" Yoeger
Age 26
Weaponssteel gauntlets on his arms, a long sword on his side, an battle axe on his back.
Health and Energy 72% / 65%
Where Warehouse 11
With Spike, Fulgor

Rafe was moving things in the warehouse as Fulgor came in the warehouse, while Spike was gone to warehouse 13. He listened to Fulgor as he was thinking about how they would be doing as Spike came back, he grabbed his bowl and started to eat as Spike was talking with Fulgor, before he walked to a desk, he pulled out a map of the city of it, which he had found upstairs and set it down on the table. The map was even more detailed than the one they had previously, so it was a good finding "there is also a boulevard where we could back to, there is a lot of cars, trucks and any motorized vehicules, we can still scavenge stuff from them" he said as he pointed to an area, north of their positin

~*~~~~*~

User Image SPIKE "FALCON" OILER

Name Spike "Falcon" Oiler
Age 24
Weapons M16 rifle, 9mm hand gun, hunting rifle with scope
Health and Energy 89% / 75%
Where From Warehouse 11 to Warehouse 13
With Rafe and Fulgor

Spike got back in warehouse 11 as Rafe was talking to Fulgor about how to get his stuff "we can take the truck and head there, it would be easier to carry back all your things back here and I can settle myself on top of the box to be a sentry" he said as he grabbed his bowl, before he looked back at Fulgor "with my excellent eyesight, there wouldn't be much things escaping my sight while we go and come back here" he said as he started to eat "take a seat while we discuss how to get to your previous base" he said as he pointed to a table, where there was three chairs, he looked at Rafe as he set down a map on the table "where is your place" he asked as he looked at Fulgor, then back at Rafe "there is still our previous place we could scavenge, ammo and rations wasn't what we were missing, got a bunch of guns too and silencers" he said as he looked back at the map, thinking

[OOC: Sorry for making you wait for this post, here it is ]

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxTxoxdxd
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Medic! I need a medic here!"

Todd sighed seeing the others face and sat down at the table with him. "Again sorry" it was always hard telling families that a loved one had passed away at the hospital or to see them watch their loved one die, it was also hard to listen to someone talk about it. Todd personally never lost anyone close to him. As a kid his grandparents all passed away before he could even remember them and any family members living right now he had no contact with so at least he could assume they were alive. But everyone else seemed to have lost people close to them, friends and family. He could only guess and imagine from seen experiences what that felt like.

Todd poured a small bit of the stew for himself into a bowl. He wasn't hungry, didn't even think he was going to eat it. It was just so there wasn't a really long awkward silence, even he hated those. Maybe he should offer it to Ronda or the kids, they could probably use it. He looked up from the bowl after stirring it a little "You want to talk about her?" He asked. Talking wasn't easy but it seemed to help people feel better about these sort of things.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-

Hallowed Wolf

User Image
→ Toren ● "Fulgor" ● Smith ←

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

►"Your scavenging run will have to wait then. My trade post is right here." He said as he pointed to the south west side of the city at a gas station near on the outskirts of the city. " It about a hour walking, half an hour running. But with a car it might take only half an hour to find clear roads back to my outpost problem is i just hope they will be clear enough to get my truck through." He looked at the map and remembered then places they talked about scavenging so he knew where to look when he went out from now on." I also want to stop by here when we finish packing up my tradepost into my truck." He had pointed at a military cul de sac that was 3 miles from his outpost. "Thats where me and my folks lived the houses around there may have been ransacked but im sure they still got plenty of stuff to take from my families home and underground bunker."

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

[ Location]: warehouse 11
[Who with]: Koga, Falcon, crusher
[Feeling]: blank
[Gear]:24 Throwing knives he has hidden in the insides of his coat,
Compound bow with10 normal arrows and 3 explosive arrows,
trench knife
and his canine companion Koga,

[OOC: ] .

Tirrawan

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXX Catt! Doggie-Dog...

Catlin seemed thrilled with the attention. Can we keep him Food Lady? Suddenly the food Lady was very angry and she didn’t know why? Catt thought it might be because of the boy giving her attention, so she growled at him and moved back to Nessa growling and snapping at everyone to keep them at a distance from her loving Food Lady. Once everyone was a way she looked to Nessa confused, her glass eyes appearing empty and soulless. What is making you angry Food Lady? Who do I bite? I want to bite them for you Food Lady.

Baring her teeth at Dezmin Catling growled at him readying herself to lunge and tear into his flesh. Noticing Luka stepping closer she turned growling at him to, Catt really didn’t want to have to bite him but if he was a threat to her Food Lady she would have to. But before things escalated that far the Food Lady told her to lie down, so she did but she still grumbled at everyone.

Catlin then caught the smell of undead on the street, it smelled like a group of one hundred plus, so she did as Anna had taught her to do and howled loudly but unlike Anna, Nessa didn’t seem to be too happy with it and so scolded her for it.

User Image
XXX Where? Out and about: Alley outside warehouse 13
XXX With?: Dezmin, Luka, Aki, Demien & Food Lady Up to no good!

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
[Mitch THE BOSS
"Bah! Kids... hate the little shits... 'Would all do better dead.. is why I killed many a 'em when chaos struck heheh." He went on, he glanced back at Ell for a moment. Meh the guy was acting weird, but if all else failed, he could always sick Johnny on him. At the mention of somewhere to go, he shared in the sinister look. "I know the perfect place. I already had plans of raiding their stupid warehouse... The sexy man in my trunk was just a bonus. Besides... it's safer where I have in mind. He's awake right now, so he might just kick one of us and run off like Razza did. I'll just park the car inside of the private garage with him. Anyhow, our radio channel is 4... Maybe your boys should work with mine in the ambush of those idiots. I bet this wild goose chase'll keep 'em busy enough for us to do a bit of raiding of our own~" He laughed, somewhat perversely, turning on the car(If he hadn't already.).

He closed his own door and began to speed off. Eventually he'd jumped onto a somewhat cleared up freeway, speeding down more off toward the east end of town. It wasn't long before he came across a rather large radio building. One of their main headquarters. He had a total of three in the city where the gang tended to hold themselves. Backing into an empty garage, he'd turned off the car. Mitch soon pocketed his keys and went through the reinforced door that lead inside of base.
"Watch him until I figure out what to do with him." He soon left the room re-securing the locks. He then moved outside of the building and waited on Johnny.
(---)

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
      ~~~~~~

۞ impulsive ─ RODENT •♥• `Shut it or I'm so gonna↘ BITE. ▋▍ yo.ur face..
      xxxx( unpredictable ) xxxx( handy ) xxxx( smokebomb ) xxxx( kinda busy~ call back later. ) xxxx

User Image

•♥• the i m p r o v i s o r
                                                xxxxxxxEll "L" Lautington.
                                                Where: By Mitch's car
                                                With:Mitch, Johnny and kidnapped Skull

Being knocked over so easily had its advantages... like perhaps... a certain walkie-talkie. She lifted it in hand hiding it from Johnny and Mitch, merely glowering at the man from her goggles. They both didn't seem to care about what she was doing, save for the a*****e she didn't know. From the looks of it, neither even knew she was a female still. Pressing a button on the walkie-talkie, Ell sent a signal out to Nessa's a moment before quickly lowering the volume so only she could hear it by pressing her ear close to the speaker. The exraider(?) curled up slightly in the backseat. She pulled open the center seat peeking into the trunk a moment to check on Skull as the engine revved up in the front of the car and it began to move.

Upon arrival, she'd sighed frustrated at the orders. Great, she was locked in here too. Well atleast she could raise the volume up a bit. Moving around the car, Ell soon made the bold move of opening the trunk. Not that there was really anywhere the two could really go anyway. She had this look to her, peering at his acidic greens with her own. She knew she had alot of explaining to do now, and probably couldn't avoid it.
                                                ( ---)

|♥| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ •◢✖◣• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |♥|

User Image

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
DA zombie RK

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

『explosive ─ VIXEN` meant to be a↘ GOODIE GOODIE. ▋▍ S.o won`t happen.
xxxx( charming ) xxxx( innocent ) xxxx( dangerous ) xxxx( I'm eating dammit! D8 ) xxxx

User Image

☁ the a n t a g o n i z i n g
                                            xxxxxxxYuki Taro Shinshu.

Once again, there was that bright eyed amazement from the little girl. She continued to stare up as Sendoa spoke. Nodding vigorously, more food?! AND water?! She now had latched herself onto the white-haired man. "REALLY?! Food? Water? I'm not gonna die yet then?! You're the best!" And there went her voice, raising with the built up excitement within the girl. Already she'd attracted more attention. Even still, she was so happy she really wasn't willing to let go of Sendoa. "The name's Yuki by the way. Whats yours? And... yeah lets go. I'll follow you mister."

Special Thanks to red sky warning.
                                            I <3 her layout designs.

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Taiyou-Amaya

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

『explosive ─ BUNNY` meant to be a↘ FOOL. ▋▍ ju. st won`t happen.
      xxxx( silent ) xxxx( innocent ) xxxx( technologic ) xxxx( it`s done, now let`s play! ) xxxx

User Image

☁ the i n q u i s i t i v e
                                                xxxxxxxDemi Taylor Muzeix.
                                                With: Atomic and company..
                                                Moving: Warehouse!

The blond had long began to doze off by the time Kimberly came over to sit by him. All that action was tiresome, despite dinner being ready and all. He listened to the others rambling on about something, but at the moment he was busy protecting his two friends from the dogs and whatever else decided to attack them. But then the bluenette had come up to speak with them. He rose his head slowly to look Butler over.

Huh so that b*****d did it, he seemed to have captured one of the leaders of this warehouse place. Tch... And now for him it was time to play the waiting game. He knew what he still had to do... but would he really have the guts to do it? With Demi so vulnerable to Mitch's wrath at the moment... He was beginning to rethink his mission a bit. Smiling in his usual big brother fashion toward the boy the bluenette too took note of the girl's hair. And man did he know hair... His own locks were one of his top priorities. Hey you had to look good killing zombies right? ["Hey Demi, Lil lady... Come with me a second~ I need to show you two something." He said as he picked the kitten up and playfully set it onto his shoulder where it surprisingly sat. Then he moved down the hallway. "Seems there's a bit of trouble a'brewing anyway, so I'll protect you two atleast. Like the epic big brother Iam~"

. )

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

.:Nessa Scarlet:.

As she listened to the voice on the walky-talky Nessa felt the anger bubbling up inside her again and it finally boiled over when he told her to come find him. She then looked at the dog that seemed rather confused by her actions. Nessa knelt down to pet her new canine friend “Its okay…” She said softly to the dog in an attempt to reassure her. The dog then threw her head beck to let out a loud howl, Nessa then quickly hushed the dog “No Catlin! Bad Girl!” But she soon saw it was too late and Dezmin was grabbed.

Nessa pulled out her revolver and shot any undead reaching to grab Luka too. Once Dezmin had fallen Nessa rushed over to help him but if any more than five walkers were pushing against the dumpsters they could move them. Nessa leaned her weight against it to keep it still but it was no use “Luka! Get Dezmin inside and get everyone out here to help! If they get passed this dumpster we’re screwed! Fulgor!! Get over here NOW!!” They’re best chance was to Keep the walkers out and lure them away.

WHERE: Warehouse 13
WITH:
OOC: Edit
OUTFIT:

User Image
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."
~Hershel Greene~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces