Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Amber Trae

Amber nuzzled her Papa's hand, crying but thankful he was awake. But when he talked of dying she threw herself onto him, latching on to his neck in grief. Even she knew he was dying, but didn't want him to. She didn't want him to leave her alone!
"Papa please don't leave me! I don't want to be alone!"
She listened to his last command, nodding and thinking to herself that maybe Prizm could save him. Yet the look in his eyes told her that it was to late. Even though he was being kept alive, it was a forced thing. Once this gift was done however.... him body would die. But she would do this for him, wanting her Papa to be safe.
"Mis Prizm.... please help my Papa! I pray for you to come! I pray for my Papa to be safe..."
Tear welled up in her eyes as she went and hugged Allura, needing the comfort more than ever.

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image

Erebus eye's widened when Mithra pressed her lips against his.Training rightim in, hell i could make a training ground for us all."Pointing over to a location far from the hive so no harm came."Over there we can train just bring the others who want to join."
Erebus would stand tall at the location wait for the others to show themselves.Erebus would look to the sky and soon he would flex and take a stance and punch the ground

bgm
The terrain would explode high into the air and what settled was very fine sand.A wadi was the perfect terrain to make fine warriors,sand so soft you would kinda sink in making running more difficult and the heat was that of the desert.For some reason this feels familiar." Erebus was standing in the center of the land he changed.A word would come into his mind."Wadi."

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
-[x]- Allura Valhalla -[x]-

============

[[D: can't save him? Last try, I guess, haha...]]

Allura felt panic grip at her. She was failing, this little girl would know for the rest of her life that Allura couldn't save a single person. "No, no, you listen to me. I'm not letting you die so easily, I won't screw this up, too. Understand?" She said, the panic clear in her tone as her eyes starting to turn pitch black, no white, nothing but empty darkness.

She felt the monster stir, angry with her for the decision she was about to make, but she tried to shove it down, determined to do something right for once. It hurt, but she tore a larger shard from herself, this time not to physically do anything, but to heal him. Her own healing ability, strong from her years of hibernation, came out of her lungs like a black mist. A ragged, strained breath followed after, the power that kept her young and healed her wounds trying to force itself inside of him. A loud cracking sound followed after, her back snapping from the damage of Erebus slamming her into the stone, but she ignored it. She would survive, he would not, but without his mind's physical consent, it wouldn't be able to enter. Though her pain, she prayed he'd accept it.

============

The Dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever Had.

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Samuel Trae

Samuel kept the mist at bay, seeing it harm her to allow such things. Even though she was just a stranger to him, seeing Amber go to her for comfort awoke something primal in him. With a great amount of strength and pain, Samuel arose to his full height, towering over them both. He placed one paw over her shoulder, looking into her eyes.
"You have done enough my friend. Allowing me to see my daughter one last time is the greatest gift you could ever have given me. Keep your power, for you will need it to continue to look after my little one while I am gone..."
He said all this with such strength and conviction, but already his legs were giving out. He couldn't stand for much longer. But he believed his words more than anything. This stranger was willing to risk her life to save him, yet she already had. All of his life he was nothing but an experiment. In the Hive he found family. But in Amber, he found the future. He could die in peace knowing she was well taken care of.

((Nope, decided he is going to die. Got bigger plans for Amber.))

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

============

[[D: Sad panda... But cool.]]

Allura felt it quickly return to her, and then the little girl grip onto her. He was dying, and this little girl... She had to watch her now? Her determination strong as her eyes returned to normal, her spine clicked back into place, and she returned back to normal, she wrapped an arm around the child. Running her fingers through the girls hair, she nodded. "With me, she'll always be safe. I swear it to you." She said sternly, staring into his eyes with honest determination. IF he were to collapse, she was ready to grab him, and lay him down gently. She couldn't save him, but she didn't want him to suffer. The realization he would die caused her grip on the shard inside of him to loosen, ready to let go the moment he was ready to pass on.

============

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image Prizm

Prizm would hear the prayer and teleport to where Sam's body laid.Prizm saw that she was to late and for once the prismatic light would die."Sam im so sorry, im so sorry."Prizm would hold his soul into the air and send it to heaven.You know what to do with his soul he belongs in heaven where he can watch Amber grow."With that said tears streamed down her face and she began to run.even tripping over a a branch.Continuing to run as fast as she could she would bolt into the house and lock the door to the infirmary and lifelessly die inside.
The angel had a devoid face for once in her life.

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Amber Trae

Amber could not believe her Papa was dead. Her mind wouldn't allow it. Her grip on Allura would tighten as she cried even harder, even though she thought that her eyes could not longer shed more tears. The locket was gripped tightly in her little hand as well. She took comfort that she was was watching him from Heaven, always there for her. But even so the hate that was growing in her was only becoming stronger. Her tears stopped, and only a face that looked dead inside took place. The locket seemed to pop open then, reveling a note in scrawled handwriting. she picked it up and began to read, knowing the handwriting to be her Papa's.
"My dear Amber,
I knew one day I would pass from this world, leaving you to make your life as you wish. But I could not simply leave you without giving you a gift first. On this note is a phone number. I want you to call this number and tell the man I have passed. He will give you everything you need and anyone who is taking care of you anything they want.

Your loving Papa,
Samuel Trae

She read this and soon handed it to Allura, numb from the inside out wit her thoughts muddled. Amber soon fell to her knees and nuzzled her Papa, not wanting to leave him.

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

============

Taking the note, she read over it quickly, memorizing the number before folding it up and dropping it in a shadow where it disappeared. She could easily get it again later, but right now the girl was more important. "Amber, sweet heart, come here. I have something important to tell you..." She said, gently reaching down and trying to pick her up. This child wasn't her own, but she would take responsibility for her. She couldn't save her father, but she'd do her absolute best to save and protect this child.

"He's not gone, he's still with you, he'll always be with you. But he's not inside there anymore... He's in heaven, thanks to Prizm. But you have to believe me," She said, a loving expression on her face and a small, comforting smile, "This is not the end, okay?"

============

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Amber Trae

Amber allowed Alurra to pick her up and buried her face in the woman's neck, hugging her tightly and listening to her comforting words. Allura was her rock in this storm, one of the only two people to help her Papa in his time of need. She wanted to see Prizm as well, knowing the Angel was just as heart broken as well. Samuel was always there for them, always offering his wisdom even if he could be gruff. But his love was the thing she would always miss.
"Thank you Miss Kind Lady. For helping Papa. He will be happy now that he has you to count on..."
There was a sniffle as Amber forced herself not to cry anymore. She swore she would never cry again until Heo was dead. She needed to become stronger to kill the fiend that took her Papa away!

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

============

"...We should go, don't worry, I've got you. I'm Allura, but you can call me whatever makes you happy, sweet heart." She said. She had to take Amber back to the Hive, maybe Mithra would be able to help her make a plan. Allura had no idea how to be a parent, but she was going to do her damnest for this little girl.

Turning away from the body, a shadow came and wrapped around the body, making a cloth similar to the bodysuit she was wearing, and then seeped into the ground, burying him effectively. Once they'd settled things down, Allura would help Amber crete a headstone for her Father, and they'd place it here together.

============

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Amber Trae

Amber sniffled and nodded, ready to leave and holding on tighter. Mithra was always the one to lead the Hive in everything. She would be the one to help them.
"Thank you Allura...."
Plans to find a phone... whatever that was... and to call the number raced through her head. Maybe that person Papa mentions could help her kill Heo? Or maybe at least give her something to do so. She would take anything and make any deal to achieve this. Her amber hair, the color for what she was named after, stuck to her face, hiding it as she took comfort in Allura's embrace. It seems while she lost her Papa, she gained a Mama. Still, the ache in her heart could not be filled. Not while that monster still lived.

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

============

"Anytime," She said, walking with the girl in her arms back towards the hive. Suddenly it occurred to her that Heo might have been the one to do this to her father. Her heart sank as she realized she could sense darkness building inside of this girl. "Amber, I know the way you must feel right now, but anger isn't something you must hold on to. You have to remember the good things about your father. Heo will get what's coming to him, but you aren't the one who can give him that..." She said, focusing on her and the walk back to the Hive.

============

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Amber Trae

Amber growled low, but not at Allura. Just the name angered her.
"He will get what is coming to him. I promise that. By my hand or someone else I don't care. Heo will die."
She could see the house now, feeling tired at just the sight of it. The weight of her Papa's death hung heavy on her, driving her will to do anything but stare blankly at nothing. She wanted to go to her Papa's room, room 8. But all she could do was motion to the upstairs, pointing at a window from the outside that marked the 8th room on the second floor. These past few days had taken a toll on the small girl, leaving her tired and broken.

((Work soon. Ill be back around 9:30pm if all goes well.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff