Welcome to Gaia! ::

Azariah Howle

User Image

Azariah gathered herself off the wall she was leaning on, "I myself am not quite gifted at this moment.." she paused, "but, there are some things that I can do.." she was only willing to help because she hated violence that wasn't necessary. It was odd for a fallen angel to say such things, but she liked to be considered one of the 'classier' kind if there was such a thing. There didn't seem to be anything special with the individual she was talking to.
She pulled off her right glove and let her finger graze against the wooden wall gently that she had just gotten off of. Little sparks seemed to leave scorch marks in the wall. Having a lighter at her finger tips was sometimes amusing. She shrugged and wiped her hand over the wall, and the scorch mark disappeared just as quickly as it got there. An evil little smirk crossed her face, "tiz but one of the many little things I can do" she boasted. The scorch marks were more like curses, she could lift them on and off of objects, but she still could not heal people.

(Heading to bed myself, goodnight all!)

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Samuel Trae

Rain dripped from the trees, awakening him some hundred yards from the lake and somewhere in the forest. He must have been out for days since his body was enveloped in a horrible amount of pain. The dead flesh hung sickeningly from him as the hellfire had taken its toll on his ability to heal, slowing it to a crawl. But now he thought perhaps he was actually going to live. Moving was out of the question however, for he could hardly breath to begin with. He felt like he was slipping again, but held onto the thought that he could not leave Amber to grow up alone. Not like this and not without him. With a growl of pain he managed to sit up, seeing his flesh crack apart sickeningly and start to spew blood everywhere even as his healing ability scrambled to close the wounds. He just had so many and so little energy left.....

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
-[x]- Allura Valhalla -[x]-

============

Allura walked out of the trees, anticipation gripping at her. Would Heo try and kill her? She honestly hoped not. She walked out, seeing the strange man that was near Heo's house, and tilted her head slightly at him, wondering what this guy was doing here as well. She blinked at him, then peaked back to Heo's house, unsure what she should do in this moment.

============

The Dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever Had.

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

Mason Smith

Mason looked up from what he was doing to look in Heo's direction when he yelled at him. His expression didn't appear startled, only expectant. Perhaps the sound of the pouring rain lessened the impact of the demon's loud, hateful words. Without saying a word in reply, Mason went back to pulling up transparent, glowing pieces from Adam's bloodied remains scattered all over the yard. Stuffing them into his bottle almost roughly, Smith might have offended some people had they been near and able to hear the spiritual wailings of suffering coming from the glowing pieces. Suri stepping forward to intercede for him may have saved his life.

Straightening from his work and corking the bottle so it could go back to hanging on his hip, Mason looked around one more time before nodding his head as if another job had been successfully accomplished. Turning to Blake, he beckoned her closer so she could see what he held up in his hand for her. Sharing his umbrella for a moment, Mason let her get a close look at a piece of Adam's soul. "You didn't know him, but this is a part of what's left of Adam. I can only guess the hot head got himself killed by Heo..." The last Mason said pitilessly while nodding toward Heo's home. Something must have caught the handyman's eye though because he moved away from Blake and closer to the home to peer through a window.

Apparently not seeing what he wanted, Mason pulled back from the window and squinting his eyes a bit to refocus as if that would change his view. Looking back to Blake and even seeing Allura, he beckoned for the both of them to come see what he was looking at as he moved to another window. Speaking aloud for the benefit of the girls, Mason explained,"That man you see is Heo. He is responsible for the death and injury of more than a few kids from the Hive. The woman with him is Suri, a Hive resident. Their friendly interaction may mean Suri has betrayed us for him, but what's more curious is the little girl in the back. I've never seen her before. Doubt leaving her with the demon will come to any good...hmm..." The young man seemed to go into his own little world for a moment, seeing things that obviously weren't there or perhaps seeing nothing at all.

SpazTheTurtle

Spyderis_rp
Still nearby and potentially within hearing distance. Mason has been at the mansion for a while, so she would know him if she isn't new.

MyHeartsABattleGround
still derping around. peeking in windows now

Mistress of Dementia
I wasn't sure if you were referring to my character or not. In the future, I will need you to use my character's name in your post or for you to quote me like I am doing you right now. I only just happened to skim your post and suspect you may be talking about mason. 3nodding

Anxious Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
SILVER

Silver grew silent, however he kept close to Joel as he delivered the news about the fallen one, Adam. His eyes combed over the occasional unfamiliar face of those comforting and conversing with Mithra. Silver waited for an equal opportunity to approach the appointed leader for a few words. Of course, he waited until she regained her composure after downing herself with insults like "useless b***h." When he felt an appropriate time had arrived, he slipped closer to Mithra. Using the tip of his index finger, he placed it just beneath her chin to bring it up so she would look into his eyes. His hand retreated back down to his side once he had her attention. A moment passed before any words spilled from his lips, he was silent as his eyes read deep into the girl.

"....Mithra. I just wanted you to know that you cannot blame yourself for what has happened. Life, death, the in between.. It is all apart of a cycle. You did not force him into trespassing, nor did you close your hand like the devil did around him. It was his mistake, and not yours. Sure, I did not have an encounter with him, so this may sound too.. harsh?"

Silver paused for a moment, his eyes trailing off to the side as he spoke. He took in a quick breath as he processed the ending fragments of the point he tried getting across.

"I have never seen your leadership on the battle field, nor am I accustomed to how you carry yourself yet, but I have gathered you are a fit leader. The inhabitants of the Hive hold you in high regard, they have a great amount of respect for you. I, too, respect you. I ask that you do not hesitate to request help from me in any given situation. My loyalty lies with you, Mithra."

Silver nodded a bit before breaking his gaze with Mithra to casting it on the rest of the group.

MyHeartsABattleGround

Chaos Neverending

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Amber Trae

Amber had been walking for a long time, only following the sick sent of something dying. With horrified eyes she dashed over to her Papa Sam and began sobbing. He was hardly breathing and oozing blood from many places. She hadn't brought anything to fix him up and soon began calling for help, any help at all.
"Anyone! Come help my Papa please! Just please help!"
She said this over and over, her little voice becoming mingled with her sobs as the rain washed away her tears. She didn't know if anyone could hear her, but she wouldn't Leave her Papa's side, not now. He didn't seem to be awake and she tried desperately to gently shake him awake. O how Amber wished someone would help soon!

((I honestly don't think anyone can hear her but it is worth a shot. Sam is probably going to die anyway...))

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

============

Allura followed him to look through, seeing the things he spoke of rather clearly. "There is a child with Heo... How unexpected." She asked calmly, brushing a twig off her dress. She seemed to only half be paying attention though, as the shadow's were whispering to her. A murder had occurred... One of the Hive. He had tried to rescue the woman, and died. She felt sorrow grip her heart for the Hive and it's members, and decided after this, she must see Mithra. If she knew, she'd need someone to be there for her, and it was the least she could do.

Freezing to the spot, she heard someone else crying for help. Someone always needed help here. In a second, a shadow came up, enveloped her, and she was gone, reappearing behind the screaming girl. She gasped at the sight of the injured person in front of her, and quickly came around to his other side, reaching down to examine him carefully. How she wished Prizm were here.

"Listen, sweetheart, you need to calm down. Who is this?" She whispered to the girl with a calm, friendly smile while her hands rushed to stop the bleeding. She ripped off pieces of her dress to tightly wrap the injuries. The only magic she could do with the Darkness might not be welcome to these people.

============

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Amber Trae

She was almost crying to much to respond, seeing as Samuel was breathing has nearly stopped several times.
"He is my Papa Sam! Please help him! He was fighting the mean person Heo and stayed behind. After than the mean Heo made a bunch of noise and stole Suri my new friend! Save my Papa Sam if you can!"
After that she broke down into sobs and blubbering words for her Papa to wake up and to keep her safe from the mean Heo. Her hands were bloody as she tried to stop the many wound from bleeding and slightly burned from his scorching hot skin. The hell-fire was eating away at him, for his healing could only heal physical wounds, not magical.

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

============

Allura tied the last one, her dress completely gone, but a shadow wrapping itself around her like a bodysuit. She turned top the girl, gently placing a hand on her shoulder and staring at her calmly. "I will help your daddy, but I need you to close your eyes and sing me a pretty song, alright? It will help, I promise. Don't peak, and don't stop singing until I tell you." She said, the urgency clear in her voice. Her mother used to sing to her when she'd use her magic about 600 years ago. It helped her concentrate.

============

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Heo

Heo would have merely returned to his normal doings but when he felt Adam's presence was now lingering he would turn to the windows to see the man had his face plastered to the window. "Hm?" Heo would then look towards Suri and in a flash he was standing in front of the window that Mason had his face jammed to.

With an aggravated thrust of his fist he would punch out his window and make a grab for Mason's throat, were Heo successful he would lift Mason up off the ground, busting out the rest of his window. He wasn't in a visitor mood and to have someone peering in on him while he was in his household was only egging him on to kill the annoyance. If Heo missed the grab that didn't matter, he would then instead just fire a warning fireball, and a warning fireball as far as Heo went would be enough to blow a tree into toothpicks. "I told you to ******** off!!" Heo didn't want to talk to the man at all, but if he did manage to grab the man he may talk.

Heo then turned back to Suri and he smiled. "Don't worry, I'll bring him in here if he wants such a nice peek at my house. See, I'm being sensitive, I've not kill him yet." Heo would then return his attention to the man he was trying to pretty much rip into his house, and if the girl wasn't smart and stayed well, he'd just nab her too.

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Amber Trae

Amber nodded through her tears and closed her eyes tightly, trying to think of the lullaby Samuel always sang for her to sleep. Once the words came to her, she sang the song through tears. The song was simple, about dreams of the future and another day. Her little hands gripped her Papa's hand, desperately wishing he would live to see the new day and that he was only sleeping. Hate began to grow in her little heart for Heo. Something dark and dangerous as her pain shifted to that of rage. How could Heo do this to her Papa? What did he ever do to him other than protect his family?

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

============

Usually this magic was used to kill by stopping the heart and magically ripping wounds open, but she knew there was a way to do the reverse. She released a shard of the Darkness from her heart, it seeping into the wounds on the man's body. It destroyed the magi holding him, seeping into his heart, and instead of stopping it, it forced the organ to continue beating, and made the lungs keep breathing regularly, if quickly. Dispelling the magic harming him was easy, and the wounds started to heal rather quickly. Too quickly, as she had feared. The shard of the darkness was inside of him, forcing him to live, and she couldn't pull it out. She rendered it useless, cutting it's tie to the Dark Soul inside of her, but kept it connected to herself to keep it going.

Once his natural healing ability took over, he should have been alright. She couldn't retract the darkness from him without further harm at the moment, but it wouldn't harm him. It was just a piece of her keeping him alive, the monster not connected. Once he was fully healed, she'd speak to him, and if necessary, remove the shard of her soul. It was the best she could do, even though it took away a part of her life to do so. If she'd be able to help, heal, and maybe make up fr the things she had done in the past, then a sooner death was a price she was willing to pay.

She waited for any response from him, because brain damage wasn't something she could do. All she could do was dispel any other magic attached to someone, and force their muscles and organs to keep working. She couldn't actually heal them without the Monster trying to take over and stop her, and the magic possibly killing her.

============

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Mithra Granger

Mithra would set little Kumori onto the ground and lean down to kiss her on the forehead before standing back up to look to Joel even the new girl. "You're a part of us now, and we're family." Mithra would then start heading towards the door with a look of supreme purpose on her face. "Kumori...you can help us, you can train if you wish." Mithra would then get to the front door before closing her eyes and when they opened they were glowing a faint yellow. "We'll get stronger and take him on."

Mithra would watch as both Cameo and Erebus seemed to be leaving and she would dart in front of them and halt them both. "Cameo, Erebus...don't worry, put the medication on hold for now...we got something else we need to take care of." Mithra would then look to Erebus and nod her head. "I think we got to kick it into high gear and get some training underway if we're going to go get Suri back and kick Heo's a**." Mithra would then take his hand and look up to him. "I'm sorry...if I've been ignoring you, it's just things have become so hectic." Mithra would then look down to the ground before jumping up to latch onto his neck and she would press her lips against his. "Erebus...thank you for always helping me..." Mithra would then slowly drop down to her feet, her feet rubbing the ground as she did.

"I need your help now more then ever...I need you to help us train..." Mithra would then look up to him and smile. "If we work together...we get this done, we can protect our family." Mithra would then start walking off towards the lake the light bouncing off her making for a rather grand sight. She would then stop by the lakeside and clench her fist before looking up to the sky. "Whoever wishes to fight, let's get this underway."

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Samuel Trae

Sam opened his eyes, his breath and heart being forced to continue on by a strange woman. His breath was ragged and hard, but still there.
"I.... thank you stranger... you have.... graced me with much kindness..."
Blood trickled out of his mouth as his natural healing ability began repairs on his internal organs. However, even with the extra help, his body just did not have the energy it needed to support him for long. Even the beating of his heart was a forced thing, allowing him a few more moments of life. With a wounded smile, Sam gently stroked Amber's tear-streaked face lovingly, watching her nuzzle his hand. He looked to the stranger again, his eyes dim yet alert.
"I believe this.... may be the end of my story.... please take care of Amber.... tell the others not to mourn my passing. I will be watching them...."
He knew that his time was up. The hell-fire had been to much for the old wolf to sustain even with the help of this new stranger. His gaze once again once again went to Amber, his eyes soft as if seeing everything that was good in his life in this one little cat girl.
"Pray for Prizm. If I am to pass on I want a damn good guide to where ever I am going."
His chuckled brought on more blood, but was genuine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff