Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Serephina~

User Image

Surprise laces my features as I see the black dragon fall to the ground, twisting in agony. I sever the link I created with him and extend my neck, gently nuzzling his side as concern saturates my face. I lash my tail as I gently bump his side with my muzzle, not understanding what just happened...

WinterWyvern
xXxphullphyrxXx
HisLoisLane

Ivy Fantasy's Waifu

Sweet Prophet

savvycrazy

User Image
Prince Akiil Hadovadiil

Akiil smiled at Elara. That is a beautiful name. It is very nice to meet you Elara. He said back with a smile. He laid his head on hers for a moment. Some dragons hold greater tolerance and ability for flight in the snow naturally. However, this does not mean you should not try to achieve such a dream and goal Elara. It just means you should practice and try to gain such winter stamina with caution. I could see you learning such flight but you must have patience and never do such practice without others there in case you grow weary. He said with a knowing and kind tone. Having dreams was always wonderful. Striving to achieve those dreams was something that all should go for.

He smiled a bit and then let out a surprised sound when she tripped him up. Laughing when he landed on her wing. Gently propping up on one arm to arch an eyebrow at her. A grin on his face as he saw the mischievous expression in her eyes. His own arched as if to say oh really? What trouble are you up to my young friend? Holding on carefully and laughing as through the areas they rolled. Him held close and nestled beneath her wings. Laughing as with a puffy sploof sound he suddenly entered the snow when she removed her wings. Laughing as he pulled himself up. The white snow puffs laid upon his head. He grinned as he shook it off and pulled himself to stand. "At least it was snow pile not a bath in a pond." He said with a grin on his face.

Such a playful dragon was young Elara. He looked at her as she invited him to play. He smiled. I agree...lets play. He said. Picking up an armful of snow and dropped it on top of her head. Laughing as he smiled. He then brushed it off and smiled. Shaking out his shirt when the chill of snow hit his form. Hopefully there wasn't any in his pants. He wasn't shaking that out while outside in the snow. Moving back and moved like he was going to play chase or tag with her. Smiling to see what she did.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
User Image
~Elara~

When Akiil drops the snow on my head, I fold my ears back so it doesn't get in them. I wait for the elf to take a step away before I flair my wings and flap them in the direction to the elf, aiming to throw a wall of white at him. When I am finished, I leap through the settling snow and lick his face as I sail over him. My eyes twinkle as I neatly flip and land on all four paws. "Your it!" I feel my instincts awaken and I revel in the sensation of my muscles bunching and my senses becoming suddenly much sharper. This has not only become a game, but a chance to hone my skills...

TimeKeys

Ivy Fantasy's Waifu

Sweet Prophet

savvycrazy

User Image
Prince Akiil Hadovadiil

Akiil laughed and shielded his face when Elara flaired her wings and flapped a wall of snow his way. Laughing when it covered most of his lower form. He shivered and grinned. "Well played." He said with a smile. He unburied his legs as she lept through the snow and licked his face. He turned quickly to follow her. His heart felt light for the first time in awhile. He looked at her as she neatly flipped to land gracefully on all fours. Great landing. Am I now? Well then Elara...here I come. He said with a playful smile. He began to run through the snow towards her. When he'd nearly be there he feinted a left only to at the last second spin his form off to the right to come at her again. Seeing if she could keep up. Instincts kicked in...play time was still training time. Even when it was extreme fun. Simple games even like that of hide n seek could hone skills and teach newer ones. He reached out to touch her side. If she didn't react to keep up with his faked left to spin alter to right to continue the approach.
-TC-

User Image
I slowly open my eyes to find that I am now in a large castle. Its takes me a moment to realize where I am. Then I notice the buldge in my hoodie pocket. I remove it to find a night sphere, and my sister is the only shadow mancer I know that's crazy enough to use one. Then, it hits me that's what I was doing out there before I lost consciousness, I was looking for her. I take the small orb and drop it on the ground. I know that there must be someone that cleans up routinely so I take extra care in stepping on the small orb with darkness swirling in side of it.

I walk out of the castle to find the elf and a purple dragon playing in the snow. I smile to myself thinking, "that reminds me I need to visit the elf queen before I leave." I start walking an alterior path away from the palace making sure to warm my hands ever so often with a small breath of fire.

(Old Owl Chatter: ))
Shochraos Welun Itisko
User Image

Shochroas had stayed curled up in her little ball of scales. Those bright silver hues had started to close a bit. It had been hard to stay out in the cold for as long as she had. When the silver one had taken off with the mortals upon her back. She knew that she would be back for them. Her scales started to freeze over, but she wouldn't let that stop her from trying to move. The inside of her body started to hurt a bit as she panted a bit heavily. To be in a storm this bad, was unheard of for her. Why was it that the storm was picking up so badly, and what in the world could have caused such a storm. All she knew was hat she needed to get some place warm, and fast. That silver dragon was her only hope of getting there.

So when the dragon had indeed returned to them. She could hear the thoughts of her with in the mind. How was it that she was talking to her with in her own mind. Slowly her eyes had started to open, and she knew it was time to go. 'It hurts... I'll... try to keep up. Just don't let me slow you all down. I feel frozen from the inside out...' She would think to the silver dragon knowing that she could probably hear her. Coming to a stand would prove a challenge, however she indeed would stand up as her body started to move. Hanging her head down slightly as her tail dragged within the freshly laid snow. Even if they could fly, there was no way that she would be able to take flight in this weather. The cold was her worst enemy, but she refused to be turned into a dragon pop by any means. 'How long do we have before we can reach the hot springs? ... Perhaps if I shifted to my elf... it would be easier for us to move faster.'

Collapsing after just a few steps, she laid there in the snow. Whispering soft words before this huge light surrounded her, and her large frame would turn into this elven form. Curling up her body as she sparked slightly, and her hair fell over her face. She couldn't move at all. It had proved to be way to difficult for her. She had spent to much time out in the blistering frost. Ice cycles covered the ends of her hair, and her teeth bit into her lower lip. Though she had refused to scream out in pain as the water that was stored in her body froze a little bit more. Proving breathing to be difficult. At least in this form if she needed to be carried if she passed out, which she was about to do. It wouldn't cause someone so much trouble.

User Image

WinterWyvern
Quote:
xXxphullphyrxXx
Quote:
Nikita Ebony

Vicious Star

12,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noble Shade 100
-=-Pars-=-

User Image

I lifted my head in alarm, swiveling my neck around to look at Shochraos and Click. Nevermind me, these guys looked like they were about to drop dead at any moment. This was a horrible time to completely lose it though, so I carefully lit up my inner flame, causing me to glow a pale lavender. As soon as I managed to rein it in enough to keep a completely level head, I shut off the flame and turned my head again. The spirit fire hadn't helped to warm me up at all, but I'd probably panic otherwise.

I looked from Serephina to the other two, frowning. I personally didn't want to stick out here any longer either, but I usually didn't get stuck in this sort of situation, so I had nary a clue of what I should do. Maybe calm Click down first, get either him or Serephina to carry the changeling then walk or ride on the other dragon myself... However, I didn't want to burden either of them much. Even though I was naturally light (Skyglider genetics rock), I would probably still be a larger weight than the elf... Either way, I hobbled over to Click first, motioning Serephina towards Shochraos. She'd probably accidentally make it worse if she used telepathy to talk to Click. Anyways, chances were that she'd be better at tending to hypothermia than I would be.

After finally dragging myself over, I alit a claw with spirit fire, and gently nudged his side with it. The fire burnt through the haze of pain, creating a clear spot around the obsidian dragon's side. I winced. 'Damn, I feel the pain just by looking at this poor sap. Nonetheless, I couldn't burn away all the pain, since he'd probably be magicless and emotionless for the rest of the year if I just flamed him.' I burnt a little more of the pain, giving reassuring clicks as I glanced over to see how Serephina and Shochraos were doing.

User Image

HisLoisLane
Nikita Ebony
xXxphullphyrxXx

Enduring Healer

12,875 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User Image
ℒσcαtíση: Common area of the castle

"Oh, uh ok." I start confused. I link with Phina "Is everything alright? Did you find them? Let me know and I can teleport you home, alright?" I step out and stand there watching the elf play with Elara. I look up and am grateful that the cold doesn't affect me like it used to , being a rider and all. I stand there in the snow in just my jeans and tee shirt, laughing as they run around. I turn around as the other guest wakes up and smashes something on the floor. I watch curiously, wondering if it is a spell of some sort. When he gets to the door "Hi are you feeling better?" I smile, hoping he is alright. I make sure to listen through my link with Phina in case she needs help.
                                              Nikita Ebony
                                              TimeKeys
                                              TC the Anonymous
~Serephina~

User Image

Looking between the three, I take note of Pars' ability to care for herself, Click's agony, and Shoc's frostbite. My brow furrows as I turn to Shoc. "I do not know about your kind, but my kind has a pouch in our throat where we can store eggs, meat, and other such things. I can even hold people in there. It will be warm. I am going to carry you that way." Leaning down, I gently scoop up the changeling in my mouth and let her freezing body slide into my throat. Instead of heading down my gullet, she settles in a rather warm and dry pouch that quickly changes temp to just a few degrees above her own. As her temperature rises, so does the pouch around her..

Turning to Pars, I flick my tail dismissively to show that the changeling is alright and I lean down to nuzzle the black dragon. I then turn to Pars and thump my tail. "We need to get you all to the Castle, NOW. There is another that I have to look for and the longer we stay out here, the more damage is going to be done. You will need to walk... I am lager than Click by quite a bit, I can carry him, though it is going to slow me down... Can you walk?" As I am thumping Morse Code to Pars, I am aligning myself with Click, judging his weight to my strength and kneeling in the snow, signaling for Pars to help me get him on my back so long as he doesn't struggle too much...

WinterWyvern
ewfw99
HisLoisLane

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
User Image
~Elara~

Keeping my eyes on the elf, I move to avoid any move he may make. When he moves in, feinting to my left, I bring my wings down in a powerful down stroke, leaping into the air before his hand can grace my side and I hover for a moment before gliding a few feet away from him. My eyes glitter as I hurr in amusement. "Gonna have to be more swift than that!"

Joy emits from my body and link as I finally get to play, everyone in the Castle is always too busy to notice little ol me. With a start, I realize that I forgot to close the link. My overly large wings easily keep me airborne and my beats falter when I notice my mistake. Looking down at the elf, I part my lips, showing my teeth in a draconian grin.

Spreading my wings, I sail down to the elf and aim for his hair with a paw. Before I can even get near Akiil, a searing pain grips my paw and white stars dance before my eyes. Without consent, my wings seize up and I fall to the ground before Akiil, curling into myself as nothing but pain rips through my paw. Nearby someone is screaming, but who? Several moments pass before the pain subsides to a throbbing ache.

When I can see straight, I link with Akiil. "Mia is hurt!" An image of a very young and skittish purple dragon emits from my mind through the link as I am already planning ways to get to her. The young one is in the caves below the Castle and I am already getting to my paws. Turning to Akiil, I blink and bump his chest. "My apologies... Mia is Savvy's hatchling and I am Savvy's little sister. Savvy had hatchlings and I have an expecially strong link with Mia, I am more their sister then their elder relative... I must find Mia and I know where she is... Would you like to stay here or come with? The pain in my paw is the pain she is experiancing as of this second..."

Gazing at Akiil, I kneed my talons in the snow beneath me anxiously as I await a responce, every inch of my body tense as I hold my throbbing paw off the ground

TimeKeys

(Old Owl Chatter: ))
Shochraos Welun Itisko
User Image

Shochroas would listen to the silver one as her long black, and blue hair blew with in the wind. she couldn't even move at this point, not even an inch. So she didn't even argue the fact that she would technically be eaten, and stored in a pouch in the other dragons throat. If it was going to be warm, and since she had been small enough it worked. So when she was taken up by the washy blue dragon, and swallowed. It didn't scare her as much as it should have. Death had scared the dragon, more then being stored inside the throat of another. Laying there in the pouch, it had felt so warm. Slowly her eyes would open, as her eyes would change back to that of a dragons. Yes she was still an elf, but her eyes had changed only.

Staying curled up this calmness had washed over her whole body. More then happy that she had the silver one around. She knew that the wash blue one was worried about all the other dragons that had been out there. The washy blue one was indeed a caring soul, and she would love to call her a friend when this was all over. For the simple fact was, friends cared about one another, and cared for their safety. To her, this was just a way that reminded her that other people can care about you. Even if they don't really know you, it doesn't mean they will oddly stand by to watch you suffer. To know this made Shochoas a very happy dragon indeed. Even if she was in elven form, she considered herself a dragon through and through.

Thinking towards the silver dragon, she had hopes that her thoughts would reach her. She had no telepathic abilities herself, but hoped she would catch them. 'Thank you Serphina... thank you for showing me that there are still creatures out there who care about the safety of other beings. You are truly a great soul, and when this is all done... I would be honored to call you a friend.' Closing her eyes once more, the changeling would fall asleep with in the throat of Serphina, and stay as curled up as she could. Feeling as though she was a small dragon with in the warmth of her egg once more. How her mother used to keep her safe, and warm while she had been in that egg. The radiance of comfort, and love she could remember just made her smile as she gave way to rest.

User Image

WinterWyvern
Quote:
xXxphullphyrxXx
Quote:
Nikita Ebony

Ivy Fantasy's Waifu

Sweet Prophet

savvycrazy

User Image
Prince Akiil Hadovadiil

Akiil laughed as she dodged him easily. He moved to follow her with his eyes. Indeed I must be getting slow in my old age. Or merely rusty in my lack of actual use of skill. He answered with a grin. He followed her movements. Too busy to play? He thought to himself. He would always make time for Hinatsamari or any of the dragons. Even used it as a good reason, or excuse depending on who you asked, to leave the snooze fest of the royal tutor to spend time with restless or energetic dragons. Hinatsamari had always agreed with him on the tutor. To him only and he'd never told the older elf male but he had been quite monotone and boring.

He moved to avoid the paw aiming for his hair. Only then she fell to the ground. He rushed across the ground towards her. His smile gone and worry on his expressions now. He searched her with his gaze for any noticable sign of injury or harm. Nothing physical. Magical based? Hex? He was trying to find where this pain source was with just his eyes alone but he couldn't find it. A sigh of relief hit him when she moved as he got closer. Only to be cut short when she said mia was hurt. His immediate wonder about who was answered seconds later when she told him and then answered with an image.

His eyes turned to worry and concern. Determination to help her find and help that young hatchling filled him immediately. He steadied her when she bumped into chest. Don't apologize. I understand. He said with a smile. He moved next to her. "Let us go. Come on. We need to hurry then." He said seriously. He looked serious. Do you need to press your weight of the area above the paw hurting on me Elara? If you don't have to balance on three legs yet can use me as a way to balance evenly...we can move faster. We just need to work as a team. I am sure we can do this. As a team we'll move faster yet you will keep weight off the paw you feel her pain in. We should hurry for that little one needs us. He replied seriously.

This situation brought the Rider within him out fully. He looked at her as he waited for her answer and to lead the way.

Vicious Star

12,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noble Shade 100
-=-Pars-=-

User Image

I nod solemnly, listening to the off-white dragon. Turning back to Click, I tapped out, "... --- .-. .-. -.-- .-.-.- / -. . . -.. ... / - --- / -... . / -.. --- -. . .-.-.- (SORRY IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT. BUT IT IS BAD TO STAY OUT.)" and pushed him with my snout, guiding him onto the back of the large dragon. I was minimally worried about how she was currently carrying all of us, but if she says she can do it, I believe her. Obviously she's experienced in this sort of thing, right?

'Even if she isn't, I'm all too glad to stay near a source of heat.' The winds raged above, clawing at the treetops. I jumped back in suprise as a smaller tree crashed down near my side. 'Yeah nope not staying out here nope.' I climbed onto Serephina, holding Click in place with my tails. As soon as I was secure (Click as well, although he will probably fall off if he decided to suddenly withe in agony again) I tapped an OK out on Serephina's scales.

As an afterthought, I grabbed the blanket off of the snow. A little reassurance wouldn't hurt, would it?

User Image

xXxphullphyrxXx
Nikita Ebony
HisLoisLane

Desirable Carnivore

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image "I'm the least of your worries, the Gears have greater teeth then I."
Click,
The Hytheron of Guilds

╰━╮ ╰━━━━━╮ ╰━╮

N O Quickly, the drill stops turning about in Click's skull, but still leaves a heavy burning ache. But it slowly wavers and fades, and enough to let him veagly tell what was happening around himself, including the thing on top of his body.
N O Scared, blind, and angry from the attack to his mind, Click lashed out and snapped at the thing sitting on his back. It was smaller then him, but much too large to be any friend such as Gear, so the smart thing was to kill or at least hurt it so it would flee. And as he got his teeth on its throat, he yanked and twisted in an attempt to kill.
N O Only after the first strike did he have the time to see what he was trying to tear apart, and the one he saw was that Morse code one, Pars. But with the burning still in his head, and the strange mix of wanting to kill, and still wanting to let her go, left him where he just couldn't let go, every muscle locked in place.
N O Oh god, what am I doing? And even as he could taste her blood, he just laid there, stuck in the moment of attack.

Nikita Ebony
HisLoisLane
WinterWyvern

Vicious Star

12,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noble Shade 100
-=-Pars-=-

User Image

I opened my mouth in a silent squawk, and flopped off of Serephina's smoothly scaled back. Snow crashed down around the clearing, and I missed a particularly large hailstone by a few inches. Trashing my tails, I finally managed to push Click off, and snapped my head around to give him a wide eyed look. 'What the actual hell?'

I rattled my scales, the rhythm tapping out several words. Leave, stop, what, no. Snapping my jaws open, I charged a ball of fire. I hoped I wouldn't have to burn all his emotions and magical properties to ashes, but if worst came to worst... Unblinking, I continued my piercing gaze. The kindling of the spirit fire in my core lit up my body, every gap between my scales glowing a bright violet, a tangled web of void. I continued to rattle my scales, the fire filling my form burning away the murky haze surrounding the obsidian dragon when he got too close. Although burning away all the negativity surrounding Click would probably be a good course of action, he'd more than likely pass out from the sudden release.

My tails lashed, and I frantically gestured at Serephina, clicking out "... --- ...". I wouldn't be able to restrain Click, as I was bleeding from my neck now. I couldn't feel it, but it still sapped my energy... 'Oh no,' I realized with a start. 'I'm going to run out of energy to burn at this rate!' Still, there was nothing I could do about it, so I stayed in my snarling pose.

User Image

Nikita Ebony
xXxphullphyrxXx
HisLoisLane

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items