Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
~Savvy~

User Image
I emerge almost reluctantly from the warm Castle and feel the wall close behind me, narrowly missing my long tail. My talons click as I meander through the Castle, keeping my wings neatly tucked to my sides. I have my talons mostly sheathed, but just enough of my talons are extended to give me a sure grip on the icy ground.

All around, I can feel the valley beginning to bed down for the winter. A crisp breeze blows through the Castle and I shift my wings to rearrange my scales to better lock out the cold. As I lift my head to scan the area, I can see that the elves are busy clearing the ground of stray leaves while a few of the younger ones jump into the piles their parents to carefully build up.

I turn my sapphire blue eyes to the sky and sigh as I see that not a cloud is in sight. Judging by the clear sky and dry air, there is going to be a snow storm in a day or two, I will need to remember to remind Drake and his siblings to go inside where it is warm, he and his siblings are still young and I don't want them to get their first dose of frost bite just yet. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to also tell the elves to go inside, the grounds are getting rather cold.

My eyes travel over the Castle as I walk along, ensuring that everything is in check and accounted for. Soon, I reach the doors and I pause. To my left, the sun is beginning to rise, and I suddenly feel like going for a morning flight. It has been a while since I last checked on the wolves and the rest of the valley.

My silver scales glitter in the sunlight as I unfurl my wings and leap straight up, bringing my wings straight down in a powerful downstroke as I launch myself into the still and rather freezing air. With a few beats of my wings, I am above the Castle and looking down on the valley, deciding where I should go next...

Distinct Hunter

Alexander K. Drakius
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

The man looked onward with brown eyes, the breeze blowing blades of grass around the white marble pond. In a world so shrouded with mystery, so aimlessly trying to do right, inevitably failed. He sighed, the cool air almost making his breath visible, and put his blade to the ground, resting his arm upon it. "Two hundred thousand years... How has it changed so? I do not remember all of this, the bustling masses. It used to be somewhat peaceful, but now it never rests. I can see the darkness in their hearts, a never ending hunger that is slowly devouring them. It pains me to see that, after I had accomplished so much by ending it. That darkness, does one find it in their heart? Or is it as contagious as a disease?" Closing his eyes, he puts the bridge of his nose between thumb and forefinger, sighing again as his thoughts rush by. Looking up again, he wonders how his children are, how Savvy is. It all comes flowing back. In his white shirt and pants, his boots scuff the ground, the slight movement of gravel is heard underneath the slight breeze.

Standing up to his full height, he takes his blade from the ground, and sheaths it, the dark metal a drastic contrast from the white marble. Turning, he notices a few others clad in the same white and crimson clothes and cloaks, the same as his own. Their voices ring out loudly, but are in fact very quiet.
"Commander, the Emperor would like to see you about the commoner issues. An addition to that, he told us to inform you that your blade was making dark energy in the area. Please keep it sheathed at all times unless there is an encounter." The two kept their gaze for a moment, and then left. Alex chuckled slightly. In the center of it all, his blade was not the one spawning dark energy, it was the soul in which had been cut in twain with it. He stepped off, and in a steady stride through the gold inlaid oak doors, letting them shut behind him, so that the corridor could see him.

As he strode towards the throne room, people looked at him in both awe and mystery. They stared in awe because of the massive angel wings that he bore. They were white, with crimson marking that sometimes flashed for a moment, as if magic had been used recently. They stared in mystery because he had not been seen in almost three hundred thousand years. Retaining his rank was shocking, because someone missing in action for that long is usually presumed dead. Holding his right hand out, the cursed blue iridescent flames shot forth, opening the door, and as it closed, many held their breath. What it was about, no one would truly know.

His footsteps were the only thing to be heard. Ahead sat the Emperor, Royce James Ektlin III, who respected Alexander more than Alexander respected him. "Good day Roy... You called for me?" He asked in a quiet tone, stopping about 8 paces away from Royce.

Royce regarded him quietly, and answered in the same tone. "There is in fact no commoner issue... What the real meeting between you and I is about will help this world, for the better. That power you wield on your arm, it has been used for both good and bad in your life. This will be the last time it will be used by your hands." Throwing his hand out, chains sprouted from the ground, electrifying and latching onto his right arm. "Now I will take it..." With a maniacal laugh he pulls his arm back, and shoots a bolt of lightning straight into Alexander's shoulder. The pain quickly spreads.

Alexander brings his head to look at Roy. "After everything I have done, this is your payment to me? You're mad boy..." He laughs as well. "My mate could take you down, and she's less than a sixtieth of your age... And to try and do this to me? You're out of your mind..." Breaking the chains with one powerful lash of his sword, he brings his right hand quickly over, throwing a burst of white hot flames at Roy. Quickly evading, Roy steps up, and brings his foot to connect with Alexander's chest. The dull thud and the dazed Alex stand motionless or a moment, and Roy launches a dagger from his belt. It stabs cleanly into Alexander's side, and in a moment the world begins to rock. "b*****d... Using Dragonsbane on your own kind..." Bringing his hand up again, he blasts him with Lightning, pushing him back to the wall. "And if you really want my power... You have to kill me." Turning very quickly, he waves his hand, and in a flash of white light, a dark blue mass appears, swirling, twisting into the shape of a valley. "Goodbye old friend..." Falling through the portal, he falls into the night air of the valley, but is immediately taken by the poison. He quickly looses altitude, and his last feeling goes to Savvy, telling him his location. Everything shifts to black, and he hits the ground.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OOC:
With: No one.
Thinking: ...
Feeling: Searing pain.

savvycrazy

Enduring Healer

12,875 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
αurα rαíη

ℒσcαtíση: Walking around castle grounds

I wake up and stretch lazily before pushing back the covers and getting out of bed. I grab some clean clothing and head to the bathroom to take a shower. About fifteen minutes later I exit the bathroom dressed, clean and refreshed. I connect with Savvy "Gσσd mσrníng mч drαgσn ." I smile into her mind as I feel the winds soaring around her during her flight. I head to the kitchen where Rita is already making breakfast. I laugh as the elves skitter around her to help or clean. "Mσrníng"

"Mσrníng" She replies back before flipping the pancakes. I decide to go for a walk before eating so I head out of the door. "" I say to the slithering vines and head down the path to my left. I stroll along humming to myself. I can feel the chill in the air but one of the perks of being a rider is that temperature changes do not really bother me anymore. I can see the squirrels gathering their nuts and acorns for winter. I stop as a rabbit hops across my path. "Yσur luckч nєíthєr clσє σr αríαnα αrє hєrє. Thєч wσuld єαt чσu." I say before walking on.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
User Image
~Savvy~

Angling my wings, I sigh as I feel my body glide easily through the air. Below me lies the valley and I can detect a faint scent of decaying leaves. Lakes dotted sparingly throughout the valley glitter with a layer of ice in the light of the rising sun adding more majesty to the scene below. I lift my eyes from the sight of my home sprawled out below me and I scan the mountains nearby, checking for any recent activity from the Hunter or the Guilds. After I check with my eyes, I extend my link, just barely gracing their minds with my presence for a fraction of a second. At the same time, I turn my head to the Castle as I feel Laura greeting me through our link. "Morning Little One! Everything seems quiet... I will be back soon, I just need to go for a quick hunt..."

No sooner than I am finished speaking through the telepathic link my Rider and I share, I feel my belly growl its agreement at my statement. All around, the chill air whispers past my ears as I beat my wings at a leisurely pace, gliding effortlessly through the air. For a rare moment, I am at peace as I glide through the air. That moment is quickly shattered as I feel Alex, my mate, suddenly tell me a location. His link is flooded with pain and I know I have to reach him quickly.

I turn to the direction I can sense him and I unfurl my wings, using all my strength to propel myself through the air fast enough to make me appear as a silver streak falling from the sky. "Alex! Alex, are you okay? What happened!?" Questions flood my mind until I realize that he can't hear me for he is unconscious. Desperately I race to where I can feel his faint energy as I link with Laura. "Laura! Alex is back in the valley, I don't know what happened but he seems to be hurt! I am bringing him to you!" Panic floods my telepathic link as I locate my mate in a small clearing.

When I have found Alex, I lower myself just enough to snatch him off the ground, holding him delicately within my talons. With a few downstrokes, I am back in the air and racing to the Castle. As I am flying, I look down to try and sniff at Alex and find nothing except for a bit of dirt smell from when he landed. I then lift my head and barely flap to clear the Castle wall before I am on the other side. No sooner than I am over the wall, then I land near the fountain, keening. Extending my talons, I set him on the cool stones. I lower my head and nuzzle the small form of my unconscious mate. "Laura!" My eyes roll as I feel my heart constricting with fear for my mate even though I can not find anything to be wrong with him other then falling.

ewfw99
ii_IAmSkrillex_ii

Enduring Healer

12,875 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
αurα rαíη

ℒσcαtíση: Near the fountain of the castle.

I laugh as I hear her reply. I walk along slowly enjoying the peace and quiet for a change. When suddenly Savvy's fear whooshes the air from my lungs. I stop and turn in the direction I know her to be. I feel her land near the fountain and I teleport straight there. My healer instinct pushes Savvy's panic out of my mind as I examine Alex and prepare for what I need to do now. I link with Larry and tell him to bring me cleaning supplies and the healing herbs. I try to connect with Alex's unconscious mind and hope he gets my message that he is home and safe with his mate. I do not want him waking up still ready to fight while I am still inside healing him. I flow from my body to his and I access the damage. I wonder why he isn't healing on his own. He should have started. I wonder to myself until I feel the dragons bane flowing through his system from the wound at his side. I deaden his nerves so he isn't in pain and can rest while we tend to him.

"I dєαdєnєd thє pαín. Sσ íf чσu wαkє вєfσrє I αm dσnє, чσu knσw whч чσu αrє numв. Ok." I say softly to his unconscious mind as I slow his heart rate down to a minimal beat so his blood and the dragons bane stops flowing. l flow through his bloodstream and as quickly as I can, break down the dragon bane, forcing it out of his pores and open wounds until he is completely clean of it. I flow to the wound on his side and start pulling and mending the tissue to close the wound up. I close up the side wound and see he is bleeding internally so I close those wounds as well before moving on to the wound at his shoulder. I clean away the burnt skin and blood and start pulling and mending the tissue and bone. When that wound is healed I flow to his chest and start fixing the broken sternum. I force his body to mend the broken bone tissue to heal it. I flow on and on until all of his wounds are healed. When that is done I flow to his heart and let the pump regularly. I flow to his nerves and start activating them so he can feel and move. I flow to his mind and I try to coax him awake.

I run up to Laura with the stuff she asked for "Whαt hαppєnєd?" I ask as I hand her the cup of healing tea. I look to see Savvy in a panic, Alex unconscious on the ground infront of Laura and Laura still in her healing trance. I see blood on the ground around Alex but no wounds. "Shє must hαvє hєαlєd hím αlrєαdч. Wσw shє hαs вєєn gєttíng fαstєr αnd fαstєr síncє shє вσndєd."

I flow back into my body and look over at my brother, showing him what know so far before looking to Savvy. "I hєαlєd hím mч drαgσn. Hє wíll вє σk." I tell her through our link as I smile up at her. I thank Larry and take the wet cloth and start washing the drying blood from his body so she can see for herself that his wounds are healed.

savvycrazy
                                              ii_IAmSkrillex_ii

Distinct Hunter

Alexander K. Drakius
User Image

Alex listed contently for a while, and the pain went away for a few moments. Even in his subconscious he could feel as the last of the dragonsbane was pushed out. In a few moments, he had regained consciousness, and put his hand on his face. His cursed hand still touched the ground, but something was wrong. It was so bright that is nearly blinded him. For a moment a brief piano skit playing in his head, and the bright light stopped. Returning to its normal color, he sat up, looking at Laura. "Thank you my friend... I would have survived even without that, I would've been done healing in about an hour or so, but I appreciate that." He says this very kindly, looking up to his Mates muzzle. "And I'm sorry bout the rather unexpected entry. I sort of uh, pissed of his Royal Highness Ektlin. He kinda tried to mess with me while I made my exit, managed to put that dagger in my side. It was coated with dragonsbane, hit me pretty hard." He looked down at where the dagger had hit. It was already healed, but didn't feel right.

Unsheathing Yamato, the blade he weilds, he bring is down in a long arc. The arc makes a wave like effect on the surrounding air. "Something tells me he will be coming to this realm, very soon, to finish what he had started there... He couldn't take my curse from me like he wanted. I refused to let him have it." Sheathing his blade once more, he sat on the fountain ledge, and scratched his head, his white hair flowing into his eyes. "I am still the Commander of the Royal Dragon army, but will they follow? Will they listen, I don't know. All will be found in the coming time." Relaxing for a moment, he closes his eyes,and suddenly it feels like he is falling through space, almost weightless.

He lets him mind relax, keeping his link open to Savvy. The images shown is of the city he had just left. White marble, gold and silver, all rather short buildings, about 60 feet tall, the tallest building being the Cathedral of the Order. On the outside of the field were the grass plains, a large embodiment where most of the dragons that did not change to humans slept. He let him mind contract, and he came back to reality. "That's out home, that's where I lived my life. And I want you to come with me one day." Let his hands come to his face and rubbed his eyes. It had been a long time since he has slept...

OOC:
With: Laura, and Savvy.
Thinking: When will she come with me?
Feeling: Exhausted

savvycrazy
ewfw99

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
User Image
~Savvy~

As soon as I see that Alex will indeed be alright, I flick him with my tail. "Why must you always be off trying to get killed? One of these days you are going to get hurt and... and..." I cut the link but not before an image of my mate lying on his side, his eyes gazing into nothingness and a pool of blood surrounding his body flits through my mind.

My heart throbs and I gulp for air as silver tears threaten to overspill from my eyes. Breathing in, I shake out my scales and blow out a bit of steam. Just inhaling the scent of my mate, his warm, alive scent, makes me wish he was in his dragon form so I could nuzzle his side. Turning to Laura, I lower my neck and nuzzle her chest. "Thank you my Little One! I am sorry for being so worried... You know how much I love you all and I just can not stand the thought of any of you getting hurt... or worse.. killed..."

Above, I see tiny white flakes start to fall from the sky and the pressure in the air tells me a blizzard is coming. "I am going to go see to the flame..." All around, the castle elves are clearing things from the paths so that nothing will harm anyone else when the snow falls and the walls are moving and shifting, preparing to block out the wind.

I turn from the two I love and I walk to a wall. Soundlessly, the wall melts away to present a passageway to the center of the castle where its energy, the Life Flame, lies. I pad forward, neatly tucking my wings as I enter. Vaguely, I hear the Castle ask me if it should close the passageway, but I ignore it, and the passage stays open so that Alex can follow if he wishes.

Time seems to become foggy as I think hard on how much I love my mate and my Rider and also my hatchlings. As I am thinking about my young ones, I remember that when they reach the age of one season, it is tradition to offer them the chance to go out and fly across the globe. My heart throbs again as I do the math and realize that they are in fact nearing one season of age. Gently, I stretch out my link and find them in the caves below the Castle, playing in the hotsprings. As I am reaching for them, I can feel the Castle sooth my mind by showing that it is watching the hatchlings and I relax knowing that they are safe.

After a small amount of time, I reach the chamber where the flame is and I sigh as I feel the baking heat drive away the cold. In the corner lies several books protected by a haze of energy against the intense heat and off to my left lies my hoard of gold, gems, and metals. In the center is a concave dip along with a few of my shed scales and it reminds me that no matter how much I wish I could protect everyone, I am still only a dragon.

Again the scent of my mate hits my nose and I ruffle my wings. My scales shimmer in the reflected light of the silver flame directly in the center of the Chamber. All around, bricks seal the chamber together, locking all intruders out. Except for the one passage I left open. I look around before I settle on wanting to look through my books.

Padding across the fine sandy floor, I lay down on my belly and draw a book to me titled, "Ζωές των δράκων. Συντάχθηκε απο τον Viper Silverscale' It's spine is worn from generations of use and I open it tenderly, being careful to not disturb the ink pages. As I lower my neck to start reading, I lower my nose and can almost picture what my mother must have looked like when she was still alive.

I sigh and close the book, setting it back on the shelf. A restlessness has taken a hold of my limbs and I growl in annoyance and shake my head in annoyance."Why can I not have a moment of rest? Even when I want to, my body doesn't.." As if to sate my need to move, I pace around the cavern. That seems to help. After a few times around the chamber, my scales itch and I lower myself to the ground in order to roll in the fine sand, using it to buff my scales to a flawless shine. Even when I am sure that my scales are clean and the itchiness is gone, I still thrash in the sand as I try to relieve the need to be in motion...

ewfw99
ii_IAmSkrillex_ii
-TC-

User Image Staggering along the path I struggle weather. "I can't die now in this accursed snow, 16 thousand years is to short of a life for a pyro mancer." I walk over to a small shrub and break off a couple branches. They give off a small crack that was distinct enough to show that frost was already setting in for the winter.

I arrange them in a small pile. I then strart flicking my fingers and soon I have a small fire going. As I sit in this accused cold I start to assess my wounds. Two burns and a couple broken ribs, not as bad as normal. "My body will mend itself in due time", I think to myself. "Now, what to do while I'm here, I could visit an old friend, however the elf queen might be busy with the com in winter." I see a large castle in the distance. My attention is now diverted to a pain in my arm I look down to find an arrow embedded in it. My vision starts to begin getting hazy and I notice a figure in the distance. "Well that's not very nice", I call to the stranger in the distance before losing total consciousness.

location= unknown
~Serephina~

User Image

As the small flakes start falling from the sky, I look down and nuzzle Nikita before walking to the place I can spread my wings. Behind me, I can sense Nikita walk away, shaking her head as she goes inside, leaving me to my self. She knows that I simply can not stay out of the air where there is ice and or snow, she hates how I love it, but she doesn't try to stop me because it is something that brings me joy.

A little bit away, I can feel that Savvy and Laura are conflicted, Savvy is panicked and I almost alter my course to see what is happening. I then sense that whatever is happening is under control and nobody is in any danger. I continue and pick up my pace. Soon I reach the opening area by the fountain and I jump into the air, spreading my wings and propelling myself upwards through the air and swirling flakes with ease. As I beat my wings, the ground seems to shrink and I turn myself southwest to see to the trail leading to the Castle and make sure it is clear of snow seeing as Savvy is preoccupied at the moment.

Below, I watch as the snow swirling through the air settles and makes a fine layer of dust over everything. The air whistles over my scales and I sigh at the feel of the cold. I spread my wings and simply glide, barely beating my wings and I race low over the land, circling the Castle a few times. When I have done a few laps, I fly just above the trail and delicately breathe a jet of fire below, clearing away any snow or ice that may lay on the ground and hurt any new comers.

All around, the snowflakes continue to grow thicker and I change my wingbeats just slightly so that I can see the snow swirl around in the air around me. Turning back to the trail, I go back and redo the place I missed and I follow it, gliding easily over the ground. When I reach the place where it feeds through two mountains like a thread, I pull up and flip in mid air and almost head back to the Castle before I reconsider and instead fly along the outside of the valley to take the scenic route back.

The snow falls even thicker and I can feel their air beginning to build up before a blast of wind hits. The flakes before me give me an indication of where the air is going to be and I easily roll out of the way. Below, the ground seems to become a sheet of ice and I draw my wings down a few more times to climb in the air, knowing that if I am not careful then I could fly straight into the side of a mountain due to the way this blizzard will conceal anything stationary.

Beating my wings, I angle up and then down, dodging the winds that come at me, having the time of my life. The scent of cold, wet snow fills my nostrils along with... smoke? My attention is quickly diverted to an area directly below me and I fold my wings, going into a spiral dive. Right before I collide with the ground, I flare my wings and pull up, landing slightly heavily. Snow billows up around me and for a moment my vision is obscured. When the snow settles, I can see that there is a human by a dwindling fire and he is obviously injured.

I open my link to Nikita. "Niki... you may want to warn the family of healers that I will be bringing someone to the castle if I can... he looks like he is in rough shape..." My Rider embraces my mind and I hers before I cut the link. Before me, I can see the male beside the fire and I examine my options before I approach, knowing that this can turn bad very quickly, expecially if I spook him by mistake.

I consider his injuries and how he is sitting before I pad to him, being sure to make noise as I move up behind him. With my neck extended, my head easily reaches the middle of the great pines. My size is a major factor in this equation seeing as this human may or may not know what a dragon even is. When I am a body length away from him, I stop and extend my neck so that I can blow a puff of smoke around him. I then draw back slightly and lay down, shaking a few of the trees around me by mistake. When I am settled, I scoot forward slightly and extend a wing, shielding him from the worst of the snow as a way to show that I am not going to hurt him.

TC the Anonymous
-TC-

User Image I slowly open my my eyes. I have notably the worst headache in the history of all headaches. My eyes are clouded with grogginess from what ever was on the arrow. I then begin to assess my surroundings. At first I notice a large shoadow looming over-head. As my vision starts to clear I can start making out wings. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what these wings are. "They are to big to be bird wing and to small to be leviathan wings," I think to myself. A new possibility starts to form in my head, and as if it were a confirmation black smoke enters my field of view from behind. I turn my head and I'm startled to a dragon looming right above me.

I call out to it,"You would have eaten me by now if you weren't tamed so where is your rider ?" I then advert my gaze towards the now burnt out fire. I traverse through the snow and find a tree. I quickly scale the tree with ease and snap off a couple branches. I jump down from the perch at where I had retrieved the branches and found my ribs had healed. I also note that my burns are still there. I walk over to the original fire and dump the branches on to it. I aim an open palm at the fire and start a low blaze that quickly over come the branches. "You'll get sick if stay out of warmth for to long my friend, come sit be the fire, if it dims I will simply get more wood."

Distinct Hunter

savvycrazy

Alexander K. Drakius
User Image

Alex looks as his mate turns and the wall melts. In a quick moment he is following her, and as he comes near the entrance, he lets the flames envelop him. His form grew large, and with it the flames stretched, their blue hue disappearing into a red one. The resulting form was a black dragon that was very large, and was about 40 feet larger than Savvy. Following through with his wings folded along his side, he felt that something was going on with her. As she begins to read a book for a moment, he closes his eyes, and after watching her pace and roll several times, he come out of the hall. "It's been too long since I have been in this room... Last time I was, I was unconscious." Laughing lightly, he comes over to savvy and nuzzles her, bringing his eyes to look into hers. "I'm never going to be able to tell you how much I love you... From my darkest times you've always been there, whether to set me in line, or to be a mate to a lost soul, you've helped me. You've helped me find my way back to who I am, and I thank you for that. Even the darkest flames couldn't separate us now... Strengthened by our time, we have learned, our loyalty runs deep to our core."

Opening his link to her fully, everything is shown. The memories he has saved of their good times, his regrets, and his mishaps. "I've kept these, and it's time to erase the ones bad, and keep the good ones. To know that we are strengthened by love and will gives me courage that all of us, our children will remain together for a long time." Bringing his eyes to shut again, he looks over towards her pile of gold and gems. "Time and time again, I've thought of why it all matters. Why we are sometimes obsessed. It's all in our nature it would seem..." Looking over at her, he lays next to the pile, curling up, with his head looking over. "It would be nice to rest for a little while... Don't you think?" He asked very lightly, but tries to convince her mind that it is tired. But the look in her eyes, she truly is tired. Unraveling so she can lay on his inside, he waits to see if she will come."

OOC:
With: Savvy
Thinking: Just rest with me for a while...
Feeling: Exhausted.

Enduring Healer

12,875 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
αurα rαíη

ℒσcαtíση: Near the fountain of the castle.

I smile at Alex resisting the urge to roll my eyes. "Yσur wєlcσmє. And I knσw чσu wσuld hαvє hєαlєd чσursєlf вut єvєn gσds nєєd α líttlє hєlp σncє ín α whílє." I tease but mostly glad he is alright. I giggle when Savvy nuzzles me because she is tickling my ribs at the same time. "Yσur mσrє thαn wєlcσmє, mч drαgσn." I smile up and pet her maw in comfort before she walks off. "Yσu hαvє nσ nєєd tσ αpσlσgízє." I stand up while Alex is explaining what happened to him and sit on the edge of the fountain. "W-Whч wσuld hє wαnt чσur cursє?" I wonder out loud. Then I notice he looks rather tired. "Yσu shσuld rєst, чσu knσw." I tell him not able to keep my healer instinct at bay very well. When Alex and Savvy both leave I turn to Larry and shake my head. We turn back to the house to see if everyone is up yet. Larry walks on ahead of me.

savvycrazy
                                              ii_IAmSkrillex_ii

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
User Image
~Savvy~

When I see Alex enter the chamber, I tell the Castle to seal us inside. Silently, I regard my mate as I listen to him and when he lays down, I get up from the sand and pad over to his side, laying down close to his warm scales. "Alex, every day of my life I fear for you. I fear for your life and I wish I was powerful to protect the ones I love from everything in the world, but I know I can't and it terrifies me... No matter how hard I try, no matter what I do, there is always something bigger than I am ready to rip apart the ones I love and sometimes it is enough to make my heart feel like it is being ripped in two..."

With that, I lay my head down and scoot a bit closer to his warm scales and inhale his scent. Deep inside, I can feel the restlessness stir, but I press it down and ignore it. I gaze into the depths of the Life Flame as I try to silence my mind and rest, but I can not. I turn and clean a few of Alex's scales before laying back down, extending my wings and relaxing as I let my eyes half close. I then block out everything from my mind and let myself go into a semitrance...

ewfw99
ii_IAmSkrillex_ii
~Serephina~

User Image

When the human wakes, I tentitively approach him, keeping my belly low to the ground. When I see him start the fire, I nod my head as it confirms what I already knew to be true. I gently probe his mind and establish a telepathic link with him so that I am able to talk to him. When I do talk, I do so very lightly so as to not shatter his mind with millions of years of memories and power.

"So you are a pyromancer... may I ask as to where you come from and what your name is? My name is Serephina, Phina for short. My Rider's name is Nikita. She is back at the Castle, where it is warm. The cold does not bother me, the energy that is used to bond a dragon and a Rider makes the pair immune to the cold. I still feel it, but it will not kill me." I silently observe the human's reaction and as I do so, I can feel the wind starting to race through the valley.

Before me, I can see the fire start to flicker and I rear up on my hind legs and spread my wings. A few seconds later I flap them in an almost dance and churn up the snow. When I have the snow in the air, I use my own brand of energy and magic to build up walls around us until there is a shelter made completely of compacted snow surrounding the two of us. Directly above is a hole for smoke to escape from.

When I am sure that there is going to be warmth, I lower myself back onto all fours and lower myself to my belly, the heat of my scales melting a spot of snow on the ground. I then fold my wings neatly to my sides and regard the human, pricking my ears for his responce..

TC the Anonymous
-TC-

User Image As the fire dims I rise up and stretch. "So, what is a dragon doing all the way out here?" I ask the divine creature. I then proceed to douse the remaining flames and start walking towards a paticularly dry tree and set it aflame. I make sure to keep the fire contained to the small area.

After the tree has fully burnt to the ground I collect the charcoal. I make careful not toleave the ashes for any new plant life. "They might be useful later," I think to myself deviously. After I finish I sit down next to a tree and rest for a while making sure to give off small flickers of fire so I may warm myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff