Welcome to Gaia! ::

-TC-

User Image Noticing this sudden movement I quickly scramble off of serephina and introduce myself. "I'm TC, a pyro mancer and I think serephina already knows you.... I find it interesting how your the first dragon I've met that doesn't use a kinetic link, all the other dragons that tried that tried to go farther then speach had heads feel like their heads were burning from the inside out." I'm still rackinmy trying to figure out why a sky glider is in the woods.

"You two havn't seen my sister or been visited by any past, dead relatives have you? Because if so that's just my sister playing tricks again."

Vicious Star

12,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noble Shade 100
-=-Pars-=-
User Image

Alright, who was this other dragon and how did they know my name? I was currently suprisingly calm, for whatever reason. Normally I'd at least have a minor flip-out before trying to calm down. Maybe it was because their aura looked and smelled familiar... Whatever it was about them, I was getting the weirdest case of deja vu. I did, of course, have memory problems, but that was to be expected.

I clacked a response to both of them, not really expecting the duo to get it. Morse code apparently wasn't used much around these parts. Brushing my three tails to curl around my side, I rattled my scales; ".-- .... --- / .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / .- -. -.. / .... --- .-- / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- -.-- / -. .- -- . ..--.. (WHO ARE YOU, AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME.)" I gave them a blank stare, expecting a response. As an afterthought, I added, towards the fire human, ".. / .... .- ...- . / ... . . -. / -.. . .- -.. .-.-.- / -... ..- - / -. --- - / ... .. ... - . .-. / --- .-. / --- - .... . .-. ... .-.-.- (I HAVE SEEN SPIRITS. NOT RELATIVES THOUGH.)" I hoped it would be swift; the excitement and confusion radiating off of the dragon was burning my eyes a bit.

((EDIT: Oh uh whoops I think we both posted at the same time I'll change mine a bit))

User Image
Nikita Ebony

(Old Owl Chatter: Edited! :3 Sorry for miss reading some things. x.x; -Slaps her brain.-))
Shochraos Welun Itisko
User Image

Shochroas stood there in her dragon form, the form she had been hatched to. Standing tall, and beautiful with in the trees. Wrapping her tail around her body she would have animals surrounding her. Playing with her tail, and even moved up against her body. It was true that she did eat meat, however it was only the sickly animals that she chose to eat. One's who wouldn't stand a chance on their own, or who had been left because of injury. Reaching up to a tree, she would do what most dragons wouldn't. Take a bit of the branchy leaves, and start to eat them as she grew a little bit hungry. To her the branches, and the vegetation helped her keep those sparkling whites pearly. The silver hues to her eyes gazed about as she would hear people in the distance. Her spines would go up like a snake in head to the animals as tiny sparks would start to spark from her body. Wondering who was near, as she was protective of her animal friends.

Getting up from her position, she would start to wonder threw the trees quietly as she could. Keeping her wings tucked nice and neat into her body, and her head low. However her spines were still perked up not knowing what to expect to say the least. She hadn't realized there were other dragons around here, let alone a boy. The two dragons seemed to be rather tolerant in some ways of the boy. Though the two dragons seemed maybe close to one another. Perhaps they were hatchling siblings? She never understood the humanoid species much, but after living with an elf for years. She understood enough to speak their tongue. After she put her talons up on a branch, she had forgotten her own strength, and broke every branch under it down to the ground. Before she fell flat onto her face, and before she could get spotted. She quickly would whisper a chant, to turn herself into her elven form a bit afraid that she would get prosecuted for living in the forest. Even if her kind of dragon lived high in the mountains, or was supposed to.

"De darastrix si shartleg vaecaesin.." Which meant, from dragon I turn elf. In the tongue of the dragons, as her body would shrink, and she would have this bright light surrounding her. Wrapping her in electricity until she had formed an elven woman. She stood at about 5"4, and her hair was black and blue. To match that of her scales when she was in dragon form. Those silver hues gazing to the group, as she would slowly rise up shaking slightly. It had been a bit since she had used this form, so she had to get used to walking on two feet once again. However, her feet were bare, and her clothing was tribal. She wasn't ecstatically used to wearing clothing, but apparently the humanoid creatures needed them to show that they had respect for themselves, as well as other people. Standing she held onto a tree, and looked to the branches she had broke, wondering if they would figure out that she wasn't really en elf.

It wasn't to hard to say that Shochraos was scared of the group. After all she was a dragon, who turned herself into an elf first time seeing other dragons after two hundred years. Lowering her elven ears, her eyes gazed to them in wonder, as her right hand lifted to her mouth. She didn't want to seem like she was intruding, but sparks would start to come from her cheeks a bit. Causing her hair to go a bit frizzy. By a bit, that means it was almost like the bride of Frankenstein. It had been so long since she had seen another dragon, she didn't know what to do with herself. How could she have known what to do with herself. Moving a bit closer she had used the trees like a wall. Leaning on them with her one hand to help her stay upright on her feet. Only to stop about five feet from the group of them. "He...Hello..." Her voice was soft spoken, and her head would lean slightly against the tree.

User Image

WinterWyvern
TC the Anonymous
Nikita Ebony

Ivy Fantasy's Waifu

Sweet Prophet

User Image
Prince Akiil Hadovadiil

Akiil was fully recovered. Well as much as one could be when you were missing part of your soul. A part of your soul that you never desired nor wanted to give up or lose. Missing a connection to someone you grew up with. To someone dear and loved that your mind at times forgot had been killed. A hand went to where the scar started. That night was a blur but he still could swear he felt that pain all over again. Could hear the final words and scream of his beloved Dragon Hinatsamari. Hinatsamari... His mind thought. Sadly unsure why those hunters had been so cruel yet now he hated them. The hunters taught him the meaning of hatred. How true pain was. Now he was not there at times.

"It is cold is it not Hinatsamari?" He waited a few minutes as he trudged through the snow of the valley he had entered. Stopping despite the chill in the air and looked around lost. He still expected answers that would never come. "Hinatsamari...that is right...there will never be a morrow when I hear your lovely voice in answer to my own." He felt aching sorrow and emptiness and it echoed in his voice. His hand left the side he'd been holding. He started walking again in silent solitude. Somber reminded of why he felt so soul hindered. His mind sinking into chaos while he had no reason to focus.

He missed her....like losing a piece of yourself and being forced to live while they killed their true objective and forcefully ripped out your other half. He shook his head. His mind played tricks on him when he looked up. Hugging the coat closer. He could have sworn he just saw Hinatsamari. He kept walking through the snow covered valley. He hated this slight insanity and feeling of pieces of him missing. Lonely and empty. He refused the letters to return home. He couldn't and wouldn't. He walked silently now through the snow covered valley. Maybe he'd encounter others. Or maybe not. For now it was walking through winter wonderland.
~Serephina~

User Image

I contemplate what Pars did and it takes a few moments for me to connect the strange sounds she made with the beads on her tails to that of Morse Code. When I realize what it was, I have to think through it before I click my talons against a rock and respond, My name is Serephina, my Rider is named Nikita. I knew the Skygliders when both our kinds decorated the skies... What happened to you? Blinking, I gaze at the skyglider and blink. I then shake out my scales as I pick up the scent of another near by.

Gazing at Pars, I dip my head, respectfully excusing myself, and I bend a tree back to see a humanoid creature with pointed ears and strange markings. My pupils enlarge and I place myself between the elf and Pars, angling my back to protect the pyromancer on me. it is very easy to see that I am preparing to rip the elf like creature's head off. I lift a lip and snarl, unsheathing my talons to their fullest extent. I hold nothing back as I forcefully link with the elf like creature "What is your business here!" Barely suppressed panic is evident through my body language and through my link.

Several moments pass before I start to notice differences between this creature and full elves. Namely her scent and the way she holds herself. I relax my stance when I see the churned up snow behind her. Pulling myself back up to my normal position, I dip my head in apology and link gently with only her. "My apologies... I didn't recognize you for what you were... I have not seen a changeling in a very long time. My name is Serephina, these lands belong to a silver dragon called Savvy. She welcomes nearly all into this valley. May I ask your name?"

As I withdraw my link, a few images filter through of an elf queen stabbing a red haired girl in the eye as several elves surround the image. As an afterthought, I sheath my talons and move back to where I left Pars, turning to make sure that the pyromancer is still on my back. Looking back, I wait for the elf like girl to follow, flicking my tail as a signal of both my apology and an invitation to follow. To where Pars is standing.

TC the Anonymous
WinterWyvern
HisLoisLane

Vicious Star

12,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noble Shade 100
-=-Pars-=-
User Image

I frown at the reply, before shaking my scales out again to rid them of snow. 'This storm is probably going to continue forever,' I thought belatedly. I was going to reply, readying my tails again, when I spotted movement out of the corner of my vision. I turned towards the disturbance, tilting my head a bit. 'An elf?' Looked like an elf.

I squinted at the stranger. Yeah, they assumed the form of an elf. When I looked closer, however, I could see that their aura had all the intensity and colour of a dragon's. I barely noticed Serephina's hackles rising until I could see the red rolling off of her lifeforce in waves, startling me out of my thoughts. 'Sheesh, why's she so frazzled over a not-quite dragon? Elf? Whatever it is.'

As quietly and subtly as possible, I carefully edged into the conversation a bit. Changeling, huh? Oh, so that's what her deal was, I hadn't gotten word of one in eons. Nearly forgot about them. I bobbed my head in greeting, before rubbing my snout with a claw to chip off the frost forming there again. 'The joys of being in limbo...' As I grumbled about my body temperature- or lack of- I duly noted the trio beginning to near me again.

User Image

Nikita Ebony
TC the Anonymous
HisLoisLane"[/q
536i3k1o:14="HisLoisLane"[/quote]

Ivy Fantasy's Waifu

Sweet Prophet

User Image
Prince Akiil Hadovadiil

Akiil kept walking. A fog around his consciousness but not due to nearing falling out unconscious. It was more getting lost in the slight insanity. He could swear he heard her. He could see her yet when he'd blink and focus his gaze she was not there. Oh but the images that danced before his eyes. Flying wild and carefree with not but the wind through her wings and blowing through his hair like a kite in the summer breeze. He smiled a bit as before his eyes danced the times they rough housed even knowing he'd probably get more than a bit scratched up. He'd felt it the best to combine playing with training.

Aerial combat could have you rolling in circles. He had no wings so rough housing was the next best thing. They'd started when he was small and she was too. He had loved her. She'd been his best friend and more. He felt as if tears threatened to fall as that emptiness sunk in. Yet he shook his head to clear it away. He would continue to remain strong albeit not whole for his Hinatsamari. His head trying to play tricks on him. Even his own flesh and blood had meant less to him then him and his beautiful dragon. He remembered the times she scolded him for something she'd thought stupid.

He blinked and the snow brought him back to reality. Mostly anyways. He looked up as his ears twitched. Voices of others? Or illusions of his mind? He wasn't sure anymore. His feet started walking in that direction. He slowly approached a group. Dragons? He hoped so. Even if he didn't have his, not by his choice or desires, he still held a fiery passion for dragons. Yet out the corner of his eye he thought he saw her. Until he turned to look and realized she wasn't there. When would his mind catch up with reality? Maybe a long time as he really didn't wish to truly acknowledge that Hinatsamari was really gone. He was used to her presence and these years since then had been trial.
~Serephina~

User Image

Through the blinding snow, another scent catches my attention. Turning, I extend and flap my wing so as to clear the snow for a moment. What I see makes my heart throb in agony at the sight of the one I now see. By the way he is dressed, he is of royalty, but the way he carries himself is of one who is lost. My heart instantly goes out to him and I gently extend my link, gently caressing his mind. "Come little one... You must be cold... There is a Castle nearby, I can take you there..." I kneel in the snow so that the elf will be able to climb on if he so chooses. On my back, I shift my scales and move TC further back along my hide.

I then gaze at Pars and flick my ears forward then back a few times as I show her my uneasiness at the two elf like beings. I open my link to all in the area and half unfurl my wings. As I am speaking, I click my talon against a rock in Morse Code so that Pars may also understand. "I can lead you to a Castle where there is warmth, food, and people that you may, in time, learn to call friend. Would you like to go? And soon? The snow is only going to become thicker the longer we stand here..." I gaze around as I stay kneeling in an invintation to the elf to climb up on my back. I take notice of the absence of heat around Pars and push it to the back of my mind for now. My eyes travel around as I struggle to keep up with my thoughts. Turning to where I can not see, but know the Castle is located, I send a warning to both Nikita and Savvy's Rider, Laura. "There were a few in the forest.. I am going to bring them to you as soon as I can..."

TC the Anonymous
WinterWyvern
ewfw99
HisLoisLane
TimeKeys

Vicious Star

12,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noble Shade 100
-=-Pars-=-

User Image

I stared at the Prince who had shuffled over. It was very faint, but I thought I could see some sort of stray spirit wrapped around him... I shook myself out of my thoughts as Serephina said something. Silvers of wariness has been sparking along her sides from when the two elves joined our little group, so judging by that and the way she flicked her ears at them, I infer that the elves are making her uneasy. I wondered why that was for a moment before focusing more on the announcement. 'She's right, I guess. This darn snow will only burn holes in my wings should I stay out here. No wonder Skygliders went into hibernation during Winter, I guess...' Awkwardly tucking my wings in, I pulled myself closer to the group, claws digging into the ground.

After a few moments, I stop my movements in favour of simply curling up a few paces away. I tucked my wings in, entangling them with my tails in an attempt to keep the ice off of them. 'Eww, there's even more snow coming down somehow.' After frowning at the vaguely serpentine form napping around the prince, I tilted my head and awaited for the group to come to a start.

User Image

Nikita Ebony
HisLoisLane
TC the Anonymous
TimeKeys

Desirable Carnivore

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image "I'm the least of your worries, the Gears have greater teeth then I."
Click,
The Hytheron of Guilds

╰━╮ ╰━━━━━╮ ╰━╮

N O When looked at, it would be nothing more then a drift of snow, that is if you could even find it in the howling winds and the sleet and snow so thick, you would find it easier to stare through solid rock.
N O But back to the large pile of white, it wasn't all just snow, and just a foot or so down, was a black dragon. He wasn't very old, nor very young, but still just a hatchling in all sense. But he wasn't stupid in his young age and was trying to out sleep the storm as it continued outside his shell of snow, ice, and thick cloth.
N O It sounded strange, and looked about that way as well. A fair sized dragon with a massive blanket draped over from head to tail, even laying over his wings, making two strange bumps across his back. Though it was a smart thing to have in the staggering weather as the snow would quickly cover him when he didn't move, making the same type of shelter as he had now.
N O The only problem with a dragon his age, they didn't have the patience required to do the logical thing and continue to stay where he was till the storm cleared. And so, with his want to continue on, he stood and shook off most the snow he could as more just continued to plaster his sides, even if he couldn't feel the frost past the thick quilt. And with that, he walked on, unsure where he was at the time, or where he would end up. But hopefully, he would find somewhere he could eat, and something to entertain before he finally did feel tired and slept.

Ivy Fantasy's Waifu

Sweet Prophet

Nikita Ebony
Winter Wyvern

User Image
Prince Akiil Hadovadiil

Akiil walked closer to the group and when he got near he did a respectful bow to all the dragons in the area. His ears twitched as he looked around. Hinatsamari...? His thought accidently projecting as his unfocused gaze blinked and unintentionally went out telepathically to the dragon whose link had connected to his mind. He focused in. "No. She is gone yet at times...I feel as if she is there still. I apologize for the error of name." He blinked a bit and focused on. "Such a gathering takes place here in a snow covered land."

He looked at Seraphina. A smile crossed his lips for a moment. Though when he got closer for a moment his eyes glazed over. He almost fell to his knees when the agonizing pain went through his form and specialized its pain on his side and abdomin. His hand went there and he grimaced. He looked about as if expecting numerous figures yet it wasn't there. The voice of Seraphina soon broke through the slight insanity that was causing painful flashbacks. That night...it was a horror that could not be reveresed. How long it has been since I heard the voice of a dragon in my mind. My name is Akiil. It is an honor to meet you.

He moved closer to the Lady Dragon. With trained skill he elegantly and gently got himself up onto her back. His hands rested on her with the tenderness of a man who had once upon a time been a Rider himself. Thank you for this gracious offer. It is an honor to receive such an offer from one of the dragons to whom you are not a Rider. He smiled a bit as he felt at ease. Moving to not cause unnecessary weight or pressure upon Seraphina's back. Again the images of his and Hinatsamari's flights would flash through his mind and unintentionally be shown to Seraphina. At least until the link ended.

He shook away the images and began to truly notice reality. Quite a gathering here. His gaze to Pars and he gave a small smile. He said nothing further but tried to mentally find something that wasn't there any longer.

Hinatsamari: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Old Owl Chatter: ))
Shochraos Welun Itisko
User Image

Shochroas would watch the other dragon come at her with such anger in her eyes. She knew this stance well, for it had reminded her of her mother. The way that she had protected the family before she had been killed. A small tear would form in her eye, as she was a bit startled, even scared by this. Taking a step back, but only to fall upon her bottom. However, as the dragon would realize that she two had been one of their kin. It had seemed that the mood would lighten, and she was apologetic for her actions. Then again perhaps becoming an elf hadn't been the best choice of actions on her part. However, it was the only thing she knew when she had become scared. "My... my name is Shochraos Welun Itisko... I did not know there were... other dragons around." Her voice was soft, and gentle as she wiped the tear away from her eye.

Slowly standing she looked to the others, and would watch them start to walk away. She wasn't sure if she should have fallowed, but they had beckoned to her. How could she refuse a place were there had been more of her kind. Perhaps even she could make some friends, maybe they wouldn't mind that she was out of the ordinary. Then again she always thought that she was out of the ordinary to begin with. A soft smiled would appear upon her lips as she whispered to herself. "de vaecaesin ekess darastrix." Her body would start to grow, and change reverting herself back into the dragon she was born as. Her large wings would spread as she looked up to the sky. Today was going to be a great day, she could feel it in her bones. Rushing to catch up with them, her tail would almost bounce behind her as she seemed the sort of shy playful type. Though in truth she was just happy to know she wasn't alone.

Stopping to see that there was one more person they were picking up, her eyes would look to the royal as the silver hues gazed upon him. She had never seen a royal before, so all this was to new to her. After all she was very sheltered growing up, and stayed far away from everything. Keeping her spines low, like a beautiful main from a horse. It sort of blew in the wind, and her head would lower slightly out of curiosity. Being a some what tall dragon, she often had to lower her head. Though smaller then the average male, she was still taller then most female dragons. Her talons digging into the ground hoping she wouldn't stumble or something by accident. It usually would happen if her head was in the clouds, as it always had been. Speaking once more in her native tongue she would ask the other dragon simply.

"Jahen ui nomeno rilark di svabolen wux renthisj? si tepoha coanwor mrith persvek nomeno caesin ihk eorikci, sjerit vucoti ti di vi goawy. thur ocuirtor tikil darastrix hefoc si ghoros..."
(Were is this castle of which you speak? I have been with in this forest for years, yet I know not of a place. Nor seen any dragon like I before...)

She didn't know if they would understand her, or if they had been taught the way her parents had taught her. Weather the tongue of the dragon had died out, or if it had still been used. Shochraos could also speak in the mortal tongue, however she was afraid to speak in front of the other beings. The blue markings upon her body would slightly shimmer with electricity, and her black scales seemed to be as black as night.

User Image

WinterWyvern
TC the Anonymous
Nikita Ebony

Vicious Star

12,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noble Shade 100
-=-Pars-=-

User Image

I snorted at the royal before me, tilting my head again. A cloud of sorrow hung around him, so thickly woven it was hard to see his form through it. '...Yeah, I'm not breathing that in anytime soon. I swear, everyone here needs to take a chill pill. This guy is either really tragic or another insane emo.' He climbed onto Serephina, thereby getting closer to me. The blue hanging around him floated my way, and I got a lungful of angst.

Naturally, I sneezed and faceplanted straight into a snow drift.

Still snout-down in the snow, I scrunched up my face and backed off a bit. I probably looked kind of ridiculous, but I gave zero damns right about now. After righting myself, I squinted at the misery around the elf. I was about to set the blue fog on fire, glowing a pale violet, when I felt something bump into me from behind. 'Oh great, what is it now?'

Another dragon in a fluffy blanket?

User Image

Nikita Ebony
HisLoisLane
TC the Anonymous
xXxphullphyrxXx
TimeKeys

Desirable Carnivore

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image "I'm the least of your worries, the Gears have greater teeth then I."
Click,
The Hytheron of Guilds

╰━╮ ╰━━━━━╮ ╰━╮

N O Over the time, Click felt the storm slowly die down, to the point one could see something if it was close enough. Though that would work if Click bothered lift the blanket over his head. But he didn't he was could and it was trapping the little bit of heat he still had.
N O But that also meant that he wasn't watching where he was going, and it was only a matter of time before he bumped into something or someone. And he almost fell face first in the thick snow as he tripped over something. And at first though it was a rock, but when he reached out a claw to step over it, he found it had moved. So with a quick look under his covers, he found to his much surprise, another dragon standing in the snow.
N O So with a flick of worry for the other of his kind, even if not species, he stepped next to her and flicked the blanket over her to shield from the snow. Even though he didn't notice the others nearby.
N O "Are you alright? I'm sorry to have hurt or startled you if I have. Are you lost as well? Where were you heading?" Being so young, he still had a large thirst for knowledge and often got people mad because he asked so many questions.
N O Click was a deep black with a grey underside and purple highlights on his frills that almost covered his whole body. And with his twisted crown of horns, looked quite the evil dragon, though he was very nice and didn't like fighting or watching other get hurt.

Nikita Ebony
HisLoisLane
TC the Anonymous
TimeKeys
WinterWyvern
Nice, I wouldn't have though to actually bump into something.

Wow, I think I figured out a good way to stuff in some OOC, lol.

Vicious Star

12,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noble Shade 100
-=-Pars-=-

User Image

I gave the obsidian dragon a disapproving frown. Papping him with the rounded side of my claw, I lifted the quilt and nodded my head in the direction of the others. "-. --- - / .-.. --- ... - .-.-.- (I'M NOT LOST,)" I clicked out. "--- - .... . .-. ... / .- .-. . / .-. .. --. .... - / - .... . .-. . .-.-.- (OTHERS ARE WITH ME AS WELL.)"

I stopped clicking for the moment. He probably didn't get morse code in the first place, so I didn't know why I bothered. Oh well, I didn't mind as long as I didn't have to stand in the smog that is the royal's life story. It's not that I didn't like the elf so far, but breathing in the air surrounding him was the equivalent of hanging around someone who constantly smelled of very, very strong cinnamon. It simply wasn't something I felt like tolerating.

Turning back to the new dragon, I tilted my head in question and curled a claw. I'd found that was universally seen as a sign of question in most places, so hopefully he got the message.

User Image

TimeKeys
HisLoisLane
xXxphullphyrxXx
Nikita Ebony
TC the Anonymous

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers