S om a n yd a y sg ob y
E a s yt of i n dw h a t ' sw r o n g
H a r d e rt of i n dw h a t ' sr i g h t

Ib e l i e v e di ny o u
Ic a ns h o wy o ut h a tIc a ns e er i g h tt h r o u g h
A l ly o u re m p t yl i e s
Iw o n ' ts t a yl o n g
I nt h i sw o r l ds ow r o n g

►►You know this whole' I laugh in the face of death' thing? It's crap. I can see right through it..◄◄

User Image

XXXXXXXAt the feeling of Zoe being on her chest and her loudly mood like always, Vaelora placed her fists beside her as she would growl softly trying not to hit her. Of course, naturally she would let her chest be visible and mostly since she was working for Lucifer doing different things like bartender and others... she had to look pretty attractive to do so. But knowing that Zoe was using her breasts as pillows... annoyed her a bit.

"I... wasn't... anywhere..."

She replied towards Lowell. Being hugged, having physical contact and her breast being used like pillows... didn't kept her in her happy place.

"I was home all the time..." she patted Zoe's head uncomfortably "drinking..."

She noticed as well that Livia was looking at her. She waved at her as she would notice that she was forcing herself to keep a smile.

"Good morning, Liv. See something you like?"

Common question for little Livia.

But she flipped at Lowell's question. Wrath let out a soft giggle as she would smile.

"Wow... everyone seem jumpy this morning..." she smiled "and just like you, hun. How did you get a job here? All you do is... I don't know... lick Lucifer boots when he doesn't want you..."

She smirked.

User Image

Fluffy Bunny

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRaise your glass if you are wrong...

...in all the right ways. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

►►►─ “ How did you even get a job here? It's not like you really do anything” ─ said Lidia with a disgusted look on her face, staring at me like if I was some disgrace.

I giggle as I let go of Vaelora. It was forbidden to say what was my job at the bar, so I simply didn’t say a word and pulled and act. I start acting like a retarded waving at Lidia as Vaelora says:
                                                                ─ “ Wow... everyone seem jumpy this morning..." she smiled "and just like you, hun. How did you get a job here? All you do is... I don't know... lick Lucifer boots when he doesn't want you…

I stepped away from the scene and then stared at the guy with a playful but sleepy look on my face as I whispered to him:

─ “Don’t mind Liv, in case of an emergency, throw a tampon at her and run…ta-ta!” ─ after me saying that I walked into the bar leaving the chaos behind with a naughty chuckle.

As I got into the bar, since I rarely look good, nobody paid attention to my presence, which was good. I could walk among the people without being disturbed. Without any problems I made it to the surveillance room, which was a dark room full of screens where I could stalk people without moving a finger for hours. If anything was needed, Lucifer would simply call me or Gluttony…or Wrath to do the dirty jobs. Torture, kill, cook, eat…nice combo. I grabbed a chair and got as comfy as possible ready to fill my position without any permission.
                                                                ◄◄◄

User Image

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Lowell•Greed•Mammon

Lowell looked at the hoodie girl answered. It especially was confusing as she went in and out of sleep. Giving a confused look he was distracted by Lidia who decided to not answer and call him a thief. He was going to comment on why she wouldn't answer. When Vaelora started talking about where she had been. Though when the girls started Verbally trash talking each other. He figured he wasn't getting any answers here. But he needed to get out of his newspapers and into some clothes. After getting the advice from the pink haired girl he just met. "I'm not dealing with you two right now. But if I find out you two had something to do with this." he said as he pointed to the van. "I'm getting you two." he let out a warning. He walked in and walked to a back room to go get washed and dressed.

Fatcat

User Image

User Image

C l o s ey o u re y e s
S om a n yd a y sg ob y

Ib e l i e v e di ny o u
Iw o n ' ts t a yl o n g

►►You know this whole' I laugh in the face of death' thing? It's crap. I can see right through it..◄◄

User Image

XXXXXXX"Is not like I want to touch something that is not mine..." Vaelora replied to Lowell "as long you don't make me mad..."

Touche. Vaelora was almost left alone with Livia as she would look at her. She wasn't in the mood to trash talk to anyone and especially to her. Of course, Livia was the kind of person that wanted everything that she saw and wanted what other people owned. Like wanting money from others and the whole world but in the end she was unhappy. Vaelora sighed as she would take a step back from her and warp her arms as her normal stance. Looking at the girl she would sigh.

"That's all you can do, hmm? We are supposed to get well with each other. Not desire each other s**t." she sighed. "Be good, ya heard?"

Of course, not that the girl would listen to her.

User Image

Feral Kitten

10,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Livia•Envy•Padora Vexus

"Honestly, you people are so obnoxious. Especially you Wrath. I wouldn't be envious of you ever. Your tattoos are gross and so is your barf colored hair. And for Lucifer's sake you lazy bum!" Lidia glared at sloth and looked back at Mammon. "Mammon you don't scare me and neither do you own me. I know you wish too though because you want everything but I'm not available because of certain circumstances." She was talking about her feelings for Sam, everyone knew about them and it agitated her. She was just too obvious.

Fluffy Bunny

User Image

User Image

►►►Keeping an eye on the screens I start to see how people come and go, I was about to fall asleep, there wasn’t much to do, but somehow I was feeling like…doing something without having to move an inch from where I was sitting. Instead of staring at the people, I started to look for random images on the internet but…I’ve been surfing on the internet for years, there was nothing good today. I let out an annoyed groan as I mess my hair with both hands feeling frustrated:

─ “What is this?!” ─ I shout like an angry girl without her toy.

I was starting to wonder where the heck was Lucy. I stand up from the chair with a pout on my face putting my hands inside my pockets as I start to walk out of the room:

─ “What is he doing anyways? What is taking him so long?” ─ I growled in a whisper as I start going down stair.

His house was right under the club, which made me wonder how would he rest in those days were he doesn’t come up?.
                                                                ─ “Oh Lulu!” ─ I said in a voice that could express that I was anxious to see him.

When I took my last step out of the stairs I could see Zaphora and him, lovebirds. I giggled at the moment and then I stepped into the scene hugging Lucy’s left arm and rubbing my check against his shoulder like a kid:

─ “Lulu, you silly manly man, where have you beeeeeen?” ─ I asked in a lazy voice that made me sound like if I was a drunken worried mother. Then I added to the conversation: ─ “Why didn’t you told me there was a new guy among us? Who is he?” ─ I was feeling really curious talking about the guy with the dreads but even if I wanted to hide it, I wasn’t good at that either. Lucifer could tell when I wanted to know or possess something like if we knew each other since kid. To me he was like my father after saving me from the gang at the hospital.
                                                                ◄◄◄

User Image

Fatcat

User Image

User Image

►►►XXXXXOf course, such a beautiful woman, needed attention. Lust was one of the closest friend to Lucifer, but also the farthest one since she was given the job to get information and also sleep with men or women... doesn't matter who she liked... but also, Sam enjoyed being with her, with Sloth, but Wrath... everyone... even that there were some of them that always got in his nerves, but he wasn't a saint to point at them. As he grabbed Lust cigarette and turned it off by scratching the end of it. He placed it inside the wine as he would put the cup... and suddenly feel his arm being grabbed and rubbed by one of the most loud and sleepy voice in the establishment.

"Oh dear. I was expecting you, sooner or later..."

He grabbed her head and kissed her forehead.

"You haven't been drinking, right?"

Lucifer had the father and daughter relationship with her and he was close to her. Probably he sometimes felt that his pets would be jealous for his behavior with her. Sometimes he would be sweet and caring as sometimes he would be cruel and sadistic. All depended... of them and the rest.

User Image

I̻̳̪̱̼̻͖̰͙̝̘͇̪͌̊̌ͮ̓ͤ̋̾̎̐ͯ̾̆̏ͯͭͦͣ̄ ͙̣̟̳͇̦̗͔̔̏͛̔̌ͭ́̊͛̅ͥͅh̖̭͖̰̹̠̫̥̜̳̙̖͔̼̼͍͙ͬͧ̀̀ͯ̌̎ͣ̏̾̒ͣ̓̊ạ̪͓͖͐̃ͨ̂̅̋̍̒͋͋ͅv̫̩̬͉̞̦̮̯͎̩͐͊͑ͤ̑ͨͥ̓è͚̰͇̏̊ͮ̒ ͎͓̠͓̦ͤͣ́ͦ̃̾ͬ́̀̐̃͒ͭͅb̹̱̖̫͕̮̦̦͔̝̟̺ͨͯ͂ͯͧ̀̈́ͨͪ͒ͮ̀̉̌̚e̘̮̝͉̻̓̅̾ͭͬ͆e̖̞͈̲͓̖̰̮̦͚ͫͨ̿ͥ͑͊͒ͬ̽ͣ̆̓̍̊n͎̖͕̲͇̼̣̮̩̙̺̲̥ͣ͆̃̉̄̈́ͅͅ ̩͚̗̥̯̱̞͕̪̤͚͕̳͖͚͈͗̔ͭ̌̋̿̐ͭͧͭ̔̔͒ͯͦ̒͋̚i̯̗̩̙͎ͬͩ̄n̻̙̭͓̖͎̬̲͇̙͔̠͚ͬ̊ͯ͌ͯͥ͊͐̀͛ ̯̳̘͕͇̖̻͓̺̮͕͚̜̰̝̹̯͚̱̈͋̃ͫ̃̂̋̇ͭ̃̚h̳̬̝͒̑̾ͤ̈ͬ̄̿̀͌̔ͮͬͩ̓ͦ̚e͎̠̬̼͉͓̻͕̩̞͓͕͖̳̣̻̺̳͂ͮͬͫͫ́̔ͧ̏̄͗͒̋̐̽͑ͫ͗̚l͖̹͈͍̟̜̱̱̻̠͕̺̫͍̗̞̼ͬ͒̓͑̄ͣͤ̆͐ͫ̅ͣ̇͂̉ͭͥ̎͐ͅͅl̼͍̠͇̟̗̣̘̜̯͕̙̱͐͛͛̓ͪ͑ͅ.͈̲͉̳̘͉̼̫̳̗̰̹̖͖̼̖̬̇̆ͮ̌ͨ̉ͬ͊̇̓̓ͪ̾̌̉̑͋.̠̘̟̻̩̫̪̥͍ͦ͗̽͋̂͗͒ͤ̓͗̌̇̋ͭͧ͛̈͌ͅͅ.̣̦͚̗ͪͭͪ̾̑̍̈́ͨ͐̃ͨ̐̆͒ ̞͇͖͙̞͙̺͕͇̤̰͖̠̦͍͈͔́̽̈́̎̍̂͊̚a͈̳̺͇͖̺̼͍͍̦͊ͥ́̄̿̿̽̍͊͗ͫ̿͂͊͗n̳̺̮̻̮̰̱͇͚̠͍̲̿̉ͭ̉͐̔̌̆ͮͧͤ͊̿͛ͪd̦̠͔̖ͭ̆͋ ͎̩͉̰̟̮̰̗̰̰̇ͦ̎̐̀̌ͧ̾̃̓̐͑̒̀̄i͔͚̮̩̳͎̼̳͎̞͔͈̹͖̗̜̼̾̿̅̌s͈̗̺̫̙͍̣̰͉̃ͮͬ͗̍̾͆͆͑ͪ͊͛̾ ̺̣̬̝͖̹̹̥̥̙̝ͧ͐̀ͣ̍̃̑ͦ̍̆̂̐ͫn̲̭̱̘̖̠͉̮̫̠͚͈̼͉̟̱͙̊͑͒̋̓͆ͩͅô͈̩͇̖̦̩̦͚̰͖͒͒̀̎̃ͮ͗ͨ̈́̇̈́͋̎̓̾̐̒̚ṱ̦̻̟̩͎̖̖̪ͧ̑̄ͧ́̓̈͋̂̔̆̒ͨ ̱̼̭̙͚̠̫͖̠̳͓̤̭̣̟͖͙͊ͬ͛̈͌ͦͦͬ͛̒͊ͤͫ̿ͯ̾ͬ̅p̼̰̯̻͚̝͈͓͎͇̼̗̜͙̭̐̏̒̈r͖̺̰̃ͤͣͥe͙͈͇͍͕͙̦̥̤̳̱̦̤̱̬̝͇͛ͪ̐ͬ͛͐̿̿̍͛̅̋̽ͮͥ͂͛ͨͨt̫̮̯̮̬̯̦̥̙̖̙̥̦̝̺̄̇͑̃̌͂̓ͪ͛t̞̯̳̣̠̣̜̞̙͈͇̤̤ͧ̆̈́̏̊̇̇̿̐͋̋ͥͯ̓̎̾̒y̠̲̰͍͚͖͙̻̹̏̽̔ͤ͑ͮ͌͐͂̽̈́ ͍̘̦͕̯̮̜̦̫͚̎ͧͭͩ̋̊́a͙̤͔̤͉̻ͩͦ̿ͦ̈̃͗ͭ̚s̲̗̝̻̙͇͈͇ͮ̒ͥ̎̽ͅ ̫͉̦̱͇͔͍̥̖͕͕͓̹̠͓̱̝́ͨ́̓̆̂̾̿t̫͕̱̺̣̼̰̮͛̐ͮͯ͊̀͂͑̓ͣ̾͊̽̈̏h͉̬̖̟͕̜̩̬̤̖̲̥̫̥̻̠͋ͩ̋̓̄͐̋̿ͅͅe͍͙̗̩͚̗͈̼͔̘͔̱̩̼̙ͫ̅̑̋ͅy̜͎̰̪̲̥͇̟̱̭͙̰̙͎̪̲ͪ̒̿̋ ̺̣͖͙͙̜̩͇̰̭̞͆͂̎ͯ͗͑ͯ̔̑̾ͅp͕̼͔̩̥̭̮̳̄̄ͯ̊͊̆́̉͆͊ͦ̒̚a͕̭̥̭ͩ̈́ͨͪ͂͛ͬͤ̓ͭ̑́̽̓̐͗i̝̫̰̗̥̗͔͐̅̊ͨͣ̈ͪͬn̰̻̪̺̙̩̠̤̬̝͉̙̥̥̯̠̘̤͋̃͛̄̒̓͗̿̀ͣ̈́ͮ̓t̩̗̬̘̠̭̫͍͔̺̯͎̝̻̭̲̍̍̂̒̑̅ͪͪ̓ͭͪ̇̇ͭ̑ ̲͎͕̙̠̦̳̙͎̖̓̊͋̏̊ͭ̄ͯͤͪ̉ͭḭ͔̳̘͔̪̤͙̙͇̤̩̟̪̖͍̔ͮͣ̈́̆t̩̤͙̼͙̹͛̋̓̂.̺̙̠̳͇̦͚̺͎͖̹̐̉̎̃̈́̇̆̃ͥ̋ͩͧ̒͑̒̈

T̥̠̤̪̦̟̜̲̳̞ͣ͛̍ͮ̓̀̎͂̐̅̍̋̿̇h̯̖̣ͤ̀̆̒̍ͮ͛̎ͦ̿̋̽̅̒͌̊̚ẽ̬̯̤̤̂̃ͨ̓y̞̘͚̥͉̫̪̿ͣ̐ͦ̊ͧ͋̍͐͛̚ ̹̳̪͔͔͙̥̝̝̠̽ͦ̄̉̃ͪp͙̮̞̫͓̘̖̺̤̯͍̔ͭ̾ͣ̌̇͊͊̚ả̮̥͖̖̦͈̖͎̮̠̰̰̄̉ͫ̽́̍͋͒͗̌̊͌͆̉̇ͫi͕̙̬͉̖͎̖̹͖̬̒͗ͬ̒̋̓ͧͣͨ̏͐̉ͯͤ͆̚n͍̪̳͙̹͈̞̗̭̽ͦ̓ͬ͑̍̒ṭ̜̬͛̇̽̎̂̈́̈̍ͯ̍̑ͧ̂͐͂͋ ͇͇̞̩̜̞̩̣͔̙̩ͩ̓̉͌̈͂̀̌̔̉ͫ̊͑ͫ͗ͥ͂ͮḯ͚̘̭̮̜͇̺̟̱̬̹͕̠̣͋̑ͧ̌͌̆̊t̥̖͓̦̰̺̅͌̑̋ͮ̔̾ͫ̎ ̤͎̟̲̘͈̞͈̫̼͒ͭͫͧ̔͂́ͬ̊̉͊̀ͪ̅̍̎̇̚b͕̭̦͎̫͔͚̙̜̖̩̼͇͔͈̉̆͌̾ͧ͑̎ͣ͆̐̾ͮ̎̚ͅͅl̠͇̗̰̠͕̹̩͎͓̤̲̱̼̣͒̈́ͫ͋̂ͫ̍͂ͩ̍͐ͩͭ͗͊̄̆ͣ̆ḁ͈̬̱͇ͤ̃ͤc̼̙̝͔̘̘͖̦͎̱͉͙̤̈́͂ͥͥ̌ͫ͆k͍͔̼̺͈̲̠̠̋ͣ̈́ͯ̇ͧ̂̽͒͋͂̐͋̔͐̾ ̲̖̳̥͖̪̿̿ͬ̄ͨ̀ͫ̍͊ͧ̾̐̈̽͒͗͆͌ͯa͇̠̖̠̤̣̭͇͓̪̻̭͇͚̳͈͊̽̓̑̋̔̓̐͑̐͂̃ͮ̐ṇ̝̥̲͇͎͎͓͎̇̌͆ͬ̀̈ͫͭͯ̋ͤͤͮͫ̈́̂̐̚ͅd͔̳͔̭̫̲̩̞̰̜̣̘̝͉̼̱̳͖ͥͪ̃ͥ͂͒̐ ̗̪̖̟̝̙ͦ͐̂̈́̉̾i͓̰̝̳̼̝̲͔̭̫̋̾ͯͬ͛͂͆̿̅͐ͫ͗̿̈̏̚̚̚s͚̝̞͕̟̮̏ͭ͋ͫ́́ͪͥ͛̎ͭͅ ̰̱̠̦͕̯̼̣̲̭̖̳̞͉̼̹͍͙̓͆ͯ̂̀ͮͪͤͭ̂̋r̼͖̪͐̔̓̌͒ͦ̐̉̚e̼̖̝͉͚̣͕̺̦̭͎̙̗ͤ͋̏͌ͬͭ̐̉d͓͍̣̙͙̭͕̫̺̻͔̈̊̐͛͂͑͒ͭͬͩͩͭ͛͌̈̇͋d̥͖̬̪̮̩͈̳̮̰͇̟̣̠̩̳͚͎ͪ̏̈́͂ͮͥ̉̅̓e̗̺̰͎ͥ̽ͦͫ̍̈ͦ͋̀̎ͨ͂͗̌́ͦ̀̔r̮͍̠̦̝̺̘̻̝̳͎ͮ̽́͊ͤ͒̽́ͤ̊ ̱̺͍̫̣̲̘̰̔ͯ͌ͯ̎̊̃̃͊̓̏ͪ͆ͮ̈́ͨͬͥͭͅt͔̥̖̱͎̳̩͓̼͍̖̫̥̣̭̰͐̿ͩ͂͒̅ͤͣ̎̎͐̄̋̃̍̚h̲̳̳̩͍̺̝͇̻̥̝̫͎͚͆̿ͫ͒̎̚ͅa͈͙͉̰̋̑̄̽n̥͇̞̱̜̜͔͍̜͔͖̲͕͚̫ͭ̅ͧ͒͆̅̉̉̆ͅ ͍̙̮̼̹̥̘̘ͨ̎̎ͭ͊ͯ̄̄͗͋y̯͈̱̙ͬͫͨ̍̒ͣͭͭ̅̂̂͛ͤͧő̱̖̠̼͇͙̘̱̱̙̜̜͉̇͂ͨ̔ͅū͈͉̞̣ͭ̔̑̈́ͯ͛ͨ̐̅ ̦̣̭̘͇̺̱̝͋̄ͭ̋͑̂ͪͥͯ̚ͅṯ̝̼̻̺̳̬̰̪̰̫͔̝̗̥ͦ̓̾̆̆ͣͧͪ̎ͬ̅ͯͥ̾͛̚h̥͓̞͙͚̦͍̹̰̰̱̻͓̄̒ͧ̽ͤ̉i̺̟͈̩͈͓̩̺͚̳͙̗̘̭͍͍̺̺ͩͧ̃͐̔̆̒͋ͨ̐̃̐́ͭ̇̀n͚̣͖̤̮͉̻̯͕̤ͫ͆̃ͬ̋͋ͅk͓͇̝̠͎̯̬͖̖͉̗̼̩̫̪̜̗̉ͬ̍̾̄͗̋͑ͅͅ.̦̱̟̘̥̝͚̗̳̲̹̮̗͍̙͈͕̠̍ͣ͋̉̌

B̫̭̭͖͖̩̠̮̖̘̤̱̫͚͉̱̐ͪ̋̃͑͛̇ͧ̐ͩ̅́ͤ̈́ ͈̞͙͔̤̝̺̫̟̥͈̥͍̗̖͈ͭ̆͆ͯͭ̋̾̒̉̐͋̌̚̚ͅI̗̩̭̹̙̙̖̬̺̯͚̹̭̩̟͗ͨͣ̌͛̃̊͂̔͑̐͒̅̉ͅ ̯̦̖̩̬̙͕̜̤̰̗̂͑̌ͭ̎ͧͫ̂T̳̝̗͉̝͎̱̞͔͍͙́̾ͣͬ̎ͫͯ͋ͅ ̲̱̩͚̞͚͖ͦ͊̇ͨͮ̂͗ͤͤ̍̓ͨ̈́͂̀̍ͣͧC̞͕̦̫͕̪̲͕̪͓̺̬̋̒ͭ̒͗ͫ̅ ͈̬̹͓̞̝͎̣̾ͦ̂͂̒ͬ͆̒̑́̇ͫ̇̾̅̚ͅͅͅH̖̪̼̗̪̭̰̣̝͙̖͖̟̊ͮ̈́͑ͮ̆͛

Feral Kitten

10,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tokissu
User Image

User Image

►►►Keeping an eye on the screens I start to see how people come and go, I was about to fall asleep, there wasn’t much to do, but somehow I was feeling like…doing something without having to move an inch from where I was sitting. Instead of staring at the people, I started to look for random images on the internet but…I’ve been surfing on the internet for years, there was nothing good today. I let out an annoyed groan as I mess my hair with both hands feeling frustrated:

─ “What is this?!” ─ I shout like an angry girl without her toy.

I was starting to wonder where the heck was Lucy. I stand up from the chair with a pout on my face putting my hands inside my pockets as I start to walk out of the room:

─ “What is he doing anyways? What is taking him so long?” ─ I growled in a whisper as I start going down stair.

His house was right under the club, which made me wonder how would he rest in those days were he doesn’t come up?.
                                                                ─ “Oh Lulu!” ─ I said in a voice that could express that I was anxious to see him.

When I took my last step out of the stairs I could see Zaphora and him, lovebirds. I giggled at the moment and then I stepped into the scene hugging Lucy’s left arm and rubbing my check against his shoulder like a kid:

─ “Lulu, you silly manly man, where have you beeeeeen?” ─ I asked in a lazy voice that made me sound like if I was a drunken worried mother. Then I added to the conversation: ─ “Why didn’t you told me there was a new guy among us? Who is he?” ─ I was feeling really curious talking about the guy with the dreads but even if I wanted to hide it, I wasn’t good at that either. Lucifer could tell when I wanted to know or possess something like if we knew each other since kid. To me he was like my father after saving me from the gang at the hospital.
                                                                ◄◄◄

User Image

User Image

Livia•Envy•Padora Vexus

Lidia frowned and went after Zoe and upon seeing her hugging Sam's arm she became so angry inside. That should be her hugging his arm and by the looks of it Sam was with Lust again. Lidia should be with Sam, that was her rightful place! Her face became awfully red. "Hey Sammy." She was obviously trying to play it cool but her teeth were clenched and it was very apparent that her jealousy was manifesting her at the moment.

Fatcat

User Image

User Image

C l o s ey o u re y e s
S om a n yd a y sg ob y

Ib e l i e v e di ny o u
Iw o n ' ts t a yl o n g

User Image

XXXXXXXWrath stared at Envy and let out a soft chuckle. 'Tattoos are gross... your hair is gross... blah blah blah.' That was all she could hear. That was all she could understand. That was the importance that she had towards it. Wrath raised her finger as she would shush her which she did, since she was finished.

"Nobody cares... what you think or what you want. After all, this isn't high school. Nobody cares if you have feelings for Lucifer. Does he respond your feelings?"

She sighed softly as she would walk towards the entrance.

"And how many times do I have to tell you that you're nothing but a spoiled brat?" Wrath pressed her fist in her face, like she was crying "wah, wah.." she laughed softly "instead of acting like the world runs around you, grow up and do your job. Nobody wants a whiny little girl beside them... especially Lucifer..."

Wrath opened the door as she would enter. Ignoring the fact that she just talked to Livia, she noticed that there were a couple of costumers in the bar.

"Wow, early already and there's drinks to make..."

She walked towards her stations and smiled softly as she would start to take orders.

User Image

Fluffy Bunny

User Image

User Image

►►►As Luc started to talk, I let go of his arm but then he grabs my head and kissed my forehead which was kind of embarrassing but well…can’t fight him. I tried to laugh at the situation and then I touched my forehead trying to wipe that kiss off as I answer:

─ “Haven’t been drinking…yet” ─ I winked at him with a smirk.

I was following his rules…even tho’ I was being lazy from time to time. I still wanted to know who that guy with dreads is and I’m actually surprised that Sam avoided the subject. Maybe he was too distracted by Zaphora’s beauty. I rolled my eyes and shrugged holding my laugh for a bit when all of a sudden Lidia…was here:

─ “Hey Sammy” ─ said Lidia

─ “Well…this is interesting” ─ I said in a whisper with sarcasm stepping away from Sam.

Lidia was way too obvious, just like a highschool girl, immature and it was quite annoying sometimes. Hell, even if I was patient for stuff and even if I didn’t care about what was surrounding me sometimes, this girl knew how to cross the lines. At this moment I try not to pay attention at what could happen. So I grabbed my hoodie and covered my head with it like if I was trying to get some sleep while standing by Lucifer’s side like a statue with a soft smile. I would talk to him about how troublesome her attitude is but…It would be like saying: “Oh, look, we all got eyes” so I rather keep my mouth shut. All of us had our ways on getting on each other’s nerves…
                                                                ◄◄◄

User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Will I ] EVER get to Where it is that I a m G o i n g . . ?
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx STELLAR !!
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

z a p h o r a  - lurena b l a c k w o o d

COMPANY : Lucifer and the gang
                                                THOUGHTS :He looks way too good with his shirt off //
                                                SONG IN HEAD: Nothing so far
                                                OUTFIT: >;P  

The sight of the woman leaving his hallway was quite entertaining. Her hungover struggle to keep her balance was all the more funny. Each step to her staying vertical was a triumph, yet her messy hair, over dressing for so early in the day, and drinking more wine only proved she was doing her own version of the walk of shame. Hence the reason she always came to her home for a fling. Mostly to get information. Otherwise it was strictly her own private interests.

When Lucifer mentioned the unlit cigarette, a coy smile appeared on her face. She had always wondered why he hated the smell of cigarettes. Must've been a childhood thing she guessed.

"Trust me darling, if I hated it you wouldn't see me do it. You of all people should know that~ her Russian accent flowed pleasingly from her lips. Much to her avail, Lucifer took the cigarette from her anyway and put it in his wine glass. Oh the irony~ Pouting somewhat, seeing as though those eye her "special" cigarettes, Zaphora bit her lip in an attempt to keep her mind off of the no good cancer stick.

While she was talking to Lucifer, Zoe had bumped into her drunkenly in order to get to Lucifer. Had there been a party she missed? Or maybe this wad the party she add at last night? Who knew anymore.

"Looks like I'm not the only one having fun today~ But she'd ahead of the game since I'm hungover and she's drunk. Do you want me to lay her down to rest in your room Lucifer? Id Haye to see her get into trouble like this." The black and white haired woman spoke calmly. Zaphora had always loved after her gang friends. Hungover or not Zoe needed to be watched sheet until she sobered up. She was chewing her lip piercings, waiting for a response from Lucifer to see what to do with the poor girl.

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Lowell•Greed•Mammon

After getting dressed and coming out feeling cleaner but certainly not any happier. Still having no answers. He found a scrunchie and put his dreads up in a wild ponytail. He flipped his jacket and started getting some olives, nuts, and drinks from the bar. Of course he would try to control himself, but no promises if he wasnt stopped in a few minutes. Thanks to some of the patrons interrupting him and coming in for a drink. He was fighting for wanting to take it from them and stuffing them until he had passed out people on the floor. The money though was a good deterent from the other wants.

Fatcat

User Image

User Image

►►►XXXXXLetting out a soft smile. Sam walked towards Zaphora and planted a kiss on her cheek, almost close to the lips.

"Do that for me..." he touched her chin "I have to give you a treat later."

Yet again, he pressed his lips on her forehead since he was close to her, and he was somehow caring with some of the girls.

Walking towards the shower, Sam began to take off his pants and strip naked halfway. He didn't care if Zaphora saw him, he didn't have to hide. Despite he had to show his tattoos... was something that he took pride on.

Showering, he thought about last night. The woman whom he shared bed... it was something that he was doing regulary with different females. He wasn't proud of it, but he was worried that somehow he was addicted to it. Also worried that he was lusting for more. It was like something touched him and he wanted more and more, but somehow he had to control himself.

But then, he wasn't called Lucifer for nothing.

Then he remembered.

He had a job for Sloth.

But he had to wait till the girl woke up... and wait for Wrath and Gluttony.

Such the days....

User Image

I̻̳̪̱̼̻͖̰͙̝̘͇̪͌̊̌ͮ̓ͤ̋̾̎̐ͯ̾̆̏ͯͭͦͣ̄ ͙̣̟̳͇̦̗͔̔̏͛̔̌ͭ́̊͛̅ͥͅh̖̭͖̰̹̠̫̥̜̳̙̖͔̼̼͍͙ͬͧ̀̀ͯ̌̎ͣ̏̾̒ͣ̓̊ạ̪͓͖͐̃ͨ̂̅̋̍̒͋͋ͅv̫̩̬͉̞̦̮̯͎̩͐͊͑ͤ̑ͨͥ̓è͚̰͇̏̊ͮ̒ ͎͓̠͓̦ͤͣ́ͦ̃̾ͬ́̀̐̃͒ͭͅb̹̱̖̫͕̮̦̦͔̝̟̺ͨͯ͂ͯͧ̀̈́ͨͪ͒ͮ̀̉̌̚e̘̮̝͉̻̓̅̾ͭͬ͆e̖̞͈̲͓̖̰̮̦͚ͫͨ̿ͥ͑͊͒ͬ̽ͣ̆̓̍̊n͎̖͕̲͇̼̣̮̩̙̺̲̥ͣ͆̃̉̄̈́ͅͅ ̩͚̗̥̯̱̞͕̪̤͚͕̳͖͚͈͗̔ͭ̌̋̿̐ͭͧͭ̔̔͒ͯͦ̒͋̚i̯̗̩̙͎ͬͩ̄n̻̙̭͓̖͎̬̲͇̙͔̠͚ͬ̊ͯ͌ͯͥ͊͐̀͛ ̯̳̘͕͇̖̻͓̺̮͕͚̜̰̝̹̯͚̱̈͋̃ͫ̃̂̋̇ͭ̃̚h̳̬̝͒̑̾ͤ̈ͬ̄̿̀͌̔ͮͬͩ̓ͦ̚e͎̠̬̼͉͓̻͕̩̞͓͕͖̳̣̻̺̳͂ͮͬͫͫ́̔ͧ̏̄͗͒̋̐̽͑ͫ͗̚l͖̹͈͍̟̜̱̱̻̠͕̺̫͍̗̞̼ͬ͒̓͑̄ͣͤ̆͐ͫ̅ͣ̇͂̉ͭͥ̎͐ͅͅl̼͍̠͇̟̗̣̘̜̯͕̙̱͐͛͛̓ͪ͑ͅ.͈̲͉̳̘͉̼̫̳̗̰̹̖͖̼̖̬̇̆ͮ̌ͨ̉ͬ͊̇̓̓ͪ̾̌̉̑͋.̠̘̟̻̩̫̪̥͍ͦ͗̽͋̂͗͒ͤ̓͗̌̇̋ͭͧ͛̈͌ͅͅ.̣̦͚̗ͪͭͪ̾̑̍̈́ͨ͐̃ͨ̐̆͒ ̞͇͖͙̞͙̺͕͇̤̰͖̠̦͍͈͔́̽̈́̎̍̂͊̚a͈̳̺͇͖̺̼͍͍̦͊ͥ́̄̿̿̽̍͊͗ͫ̿͂͊͗n̳̺̮̻̮̰̱͇͚̠͍̲̿̉ͭ̉͐̔̌̆ͮͧͤ͊̿͛ͪd̦̠͔̖ͭ̆͋ ͎̩͉̰̟̮̰̗̰̰̇ͦ̎̐̀̌ͧ̾̃̓̐͑̒̀̄i͔͚̮̩̳͎̼̳͎̞͔͈̹͖̗̜̼̾̿̅̌s͈̗̺̫̙͍̣̰͉̃ͮͬ͗̍̾͆͆͑ͪ͊͛̾ ̺̣̬̝͖̹̹̥̥̙̝ͧ͐̀ͣ̍̃̑ͦ̍̆̂̐ͫn̲̭̱̘̖̠͉̮̫̠͚͈̼͉̟̱͙̊͑͒̋̓͆ͩͅô͈̩͇̖̦̩̦͚̰͖͒͒̀̎̃ͮ͗ͨ̈́̇̈́͋̎̓̾̐̒̚ṱ̦̻̟̩͎̖̖̪ͧ̑̄ͧ́̓̈͋̂̔̆̒ͨ ̱̼̭̙͚̠̫͖̠̳͓̤̭̣̟͖͙͊ͬ͛̈͌ͦͦͬ͛̒͊ͤͫ̿ͯ̾ͬ̅p̼̰̯̻͚̝͈͓͎͇̼̗̜͙̭̐̏̒̈r͖̺̰̃ͤͣͥe͙͈͇͍͕͙̦̥̤̳̱̦̤̱̬̝͇͛ͪ̐ͬ͛͐̿̿̍͛̅̋̽ͮͥ͂͛ͨͨt̫̮̯̮̬̯̦̥̙̖̙̥̦̝̺̄̇͑̃̌͂̓ͪ͛t̞̯̳̣̠̣̜̞̙͈͇̤̤ͧ̆̈́̏̊̇̇̿̐͋̋ͥͯ̓̎̾̒y̠̲̰͍͚͖͙̻̹̏̽̔ͤ͑ͮ͌͐͂̽̈́ ͍̘̦͕̯̮̜̦̫͚̎ͧͭͩ̋̊́a͙̤͔̤͉̻ͩͦ̿ͦ̈̃͗ͭ̚s̲̗̝̻̙͇͈͇ͮ̒ͥ̎̽ͅ ̫͉̦̱͇͔͍̥̖͕͕͓̹̠͓̱̝́ͨ́̓̆̂̾̿t̫͕̱̺̣̼̰̮͛̐ͮͯ͊̀͂͑̓ͣ̾͊̽̈̏h͉̬̖̟͕̜̩̬̤̖̲̥̫̥̻̠͋ͩ̋̓̄͐̋̿ͅͅe͍͙̗̩͚̗͈̼͔̘͔̱̩̼̙ͫ̅̑̋ͅy̜͎̰̪̲̥͇̟̱̭͙̰̙͎̪̲ͪ̒̿̋ ̺̣͖͙͙̜̩͇̰̭̞͆͂̎ͯ͗͑ͯ̔̑̾ͅp͕̼͔̩̥̭̮̳̄̄ͯ̊͊̆́̉͆͊ͦ̒̚a͕̭̥̭ͩ̈́ͨͪ͂͛ͬͤ̓ͭ̑́̽̓̐͗i̝̫̰̗̥̗͔͐̅̊ͨͣ̈ͪͬn̰̻̪̺̙̩̠̤̬̝͉̙̥̥̯̠̘̤͋̃͛̄̒̓͗̿̀ͣ̈́ͮ̓t̩̗̬̘̠̭̫͍͔̺̯͎̝̻̭̲̍̍̂̒̑̅ͪͪ̓ͭͪ̇̇ͭ̑ ̲͎͕̙̠̦̳̙͎̖̓̊͋̏̊ͭ̄ͯͤͪ̉ͭḭ͔̳̘͔̪̤͙̙͇̤̩̟̪̖͍̔ͮͣ̈́̆t̩̤͙̼͙̹͛̋̓̂.̺̙̠̳͇̦͚̺͎͖̹̐̉̎̃̈́̇̆̃ͥ̋ͩͧ̒͑̒̈

T̥̠̤̪̦̟̜̲̳̞ͣ͛̍ͮ̓̀̎͂̐̅̍̋̿̇h̯̖̣ͤ̀̆̒̍ͮ͛̎ͦ̿̋̽̅̒͌̊̚ẽ̬̯̤̤̂̃ͨ̓y̞̘͚̥͉̫̪̿ͣ̐ͦ̊ͧ͋̍͐͛̚ ̹̳̪͔͔͙̥̝̝̠̽ͦ̄̉̃ͪp͙̮̞̫͓̘̖̺̤̯͍̔ͭ̾ͣ̌̇͊͊̚ả̮̥͖̖̦͈̖͎̮̠̰̰̄̉ͫ̽́̍͋͒͗̌̊͌͆̉̇ͫi͕̙̬͉̖͎̖̹͖̬̒͗ͬ̒̋̓ͧͣͨ̏͐̉ͯͤ͆̚n͍̪̳͙̹͈̞̗̭̽ͦ̓ͬ͑̍̒ṭ̜̬͛̇̽̎̂̈́̈̍ͯ̍̑ͧ̂͐͂͋ ͇͇̞̩̜̞̩̣͔̙̩ͩ̓̉͌̈͂̀̌̔̉ͫ̊͑ͫ͗ͥ͂ͮḯ͚̘̭̮̜͇̺̟̱̬̹͕̠̣͋̑ͧ̌͌̆̊t̥̖͓̦̰̺̅͌̑̋ͮ̔̾ͫ̎ ̤͎̟̲̘͈̞͈̫̼͒ͭͫͧ̔͂́ͬ̊̉͊̀ͪ̅̍̎̇̚b͕̭̦͎̫͔͚̙̜̖̩̼͇͔͈̉̆͌̾ͧ͑̎ͣ͆̐̾ͮ̎̚ͅͅl̠͇̗̰̠͕̹̩͎͓̤̲̱̼̣͒̈́ͫ͋̂ͫ̍͂ͩ̍͐ͩͭ͗͊̄̆ͣ̆ḁ͈̬̱͇ͤ̃ͤc̼̙̝͔̘̘͖̦͎̱͉͙̤̈́͂ͥͥ̌ͫ͆k͍͔̼̺͈̲̠̠̋ͣ̈́ͯ̇ͧ̂̽͒͋͂̐͋̔͐̾ ̲̖̳̥͖̪̿̿ͬ̄ͨ̀ͫ̍͊ͧ̾̐̈̽͒͗͆͌ͯa͇̠̖̠̤̣̭͇͓̪̻̭͇͚̳͈͊̽̓̑̋̔̓̐͑̐͂̃ͮ̐ṇ̝̥̲͇͎͎͓͎̇̌͆ͬ̀̈ͫͭͯ̋ͤͤͮͫ̈́̂̐̚ͅd͔̳͔̭̫̲̩̞̰̜̣̘̝͉̼̱̳͖ͥͪ̃ͥ͂͒̐ ̗̪̖̟̝̙ͦ͐̂̈́̉̾i͓̰̝̳̼̝̲͔̭̫̋̾ͯͬ͛͂͆̿̅͐ͫ͗̿̈̏̚̚̚s͚̝̞͕̟̮̏ͭ͋ͫ́́ͪͥ͛̎ͭͅ ̰̱̠̦͕̯̼̣̲̭̖̳̞͉̼̹͍͙̓͆ͯ̂̀ͮͪͤͭ̂̋r̼͖̪͐̔̓̌͒ͦ̐̉̚e̼̖̝͉͚̣͕̺̦̭͎̙̗ͤ͋̏͌ͬͭ̐̉d͓͍̣̙͙̭͕̫̺̻͔̈̊̐͛͂͑͒ͭͬͩͩͭ͛͌̈̇͋d̥͖̬̪̮̩͈̳̮̰͇̟̣̠̩̳͚͎ͪ̏̈́͂ͮͥ̉̅̓e̗̺̰͎ͥ̽ͦͫ̍̈ͦ͋̀̎ͨ͂͗̌́ͦ̀̔r̮͍̠̦̝̺̘̻̝̳͎ͮ̽́͊ͤ͒̽́ͤ̊ ̱̺͍̫̣̲̘̰̔ͯ͌ͯ̎̊̃̃͊̓̏ͪ͆ͮ̈́ͨͬͥͭͅt͔̥̖̱͎̳̩͓̼͍̖̫̥̣̭̰͐̿ͩ͂͒̅ͤͣ̎̎͐̄̋̃̍̚h̲̳̳̩͍̺̝͇̻̥̝̫͎͚͆̿ͫ͒̎̚ͅa͈͙͉̰̋̑̄̽n̥͇̞̱̜̜͔͍̜͔͖̲͕͚̫ͭ̅ͧ͒͆̅̉̉̆ͅ ͍̙̮̼̹̥̘̘ͨ̎̎ͭ͊ͯ̄̄͗͋y̯͈̱̙ͬͫͨ̍̒ͣͭͭ̅̂̂͛ͤͧő̱̖̠̼͇͙̘̱̱̙̜̜͉̇͂ͨ̔ͅū͈͉̞̣ͭ̔̑̈́ͯ͛ͨ̐̅ ̦̣̭̘͇̺̱̝͋̄ͭ̋͑̂ͪͥͯ̚ͅṯ̝̼̻̺̳̬̰̪̰̫͔̝̗̥ͦ̓̾̆̆ͣͧͪ̎ͬ̅ͯͥ̾͛̚h̥͓̞͙͚̦͍̹̰̰̱̻͓̄̒ͧ̽ͤ̉i̺̟͈̩͈͓̩̺͚̳͙̗̘̭͍͍̺̺ͩͧ̃͐̔̆̒͋ͨ̐̃̐́ͭ̇̀n͚̣͖̤̮͉̻̯͕̤ͫ͆̃ͬ̋͋ͅk͓͇̝̠͎̯̬͖̖͉̗̼̩̫̪̜̗̉ͬ̍̾̄͗̋͑ͅͅ.̦̱̟̘̥̝͚̗̳̲̹̮̗͍̙͈͕̠̍ͣ͋̉̌

B̫̭̭͖͖̩̠̮̖̘̤̱̫͚͉̱̐ͪ̋̃͑͛̇ͧ̐ͩ̅́ͤ̈́ ͈̞͙͔̤̝̺̫̟̥͈̥͍̗̖͈ͭ̆͆ͯͭ̋̾̒̉̐͋̌̚̚ͅI̗̩̭̹̙̙̖̬̺̯͚̹̭̩̟͗ͨͣ̌͛̃̊͂̔͑̐͒̅̉ͅ ̯̦̖̩̬̙͕̜̤̰̗̂͑̌ͭ̎ͧͫ̂T̳̝̗͉̝͎̱̞͔͍͙́̾ͣͬ̎ͫͯ͋ͅ ̲̱̩͚̞͚͖ͦ͊̇ͨͮ̂͗ͤͤ̍̓ͨ̈́͂̀̍ͣͧC̞͕̦̫͕̪̲͕̪͓̺̬̋̒ͭ̒͗ͫ̅ ͈̬̹͓̞̝͎̣̾ͦ̂͂̒ͬ͆̒̑́̇ͫ̇̾̅̚ͅͅͅH̖̪̼̗̪̭̰̣̝͙̖͖̟̊ͮ̈́͑ͮ̆͛

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Will I ] EVER get to Where it is that I a m G o i n g . . ?
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx STELLAR !!
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

z a p h o r a  - lurena b l a c k w o o d

COMPANY : Lucifer and the gang
                                                THOUGHTS :He's trying to tease me, isn't he? // Two can play at that game~
                                                SONG IN HEAD: Nothing so far
                                                OUTFIT: >;P  

Smirking at the comments Lucifer made towards her, she kissed his cheek back. A treat huh? It seems as though it would be the other way around, wouldn't you think? She was indeed named Lust for a reason after all~ When she turned around to respond to him, she noticed him stripping and a sensual smile typed at her lips.

"Don't start something you can't finish Lucifer darling~ Toying with female emotions isn't exactly the best of ideas. You of all people should know this." Zaphora said coyly before winking at Lucifer. The whole gang knew of their on again off again relationship. One week they would be so passionate that the gang would be a little or of by it. The next she would be throwing glasses and dishes at him with such force it would give a body builder nightmares. Obviously they were on good terms or else she wouldn't be playing so nicely.

Once Lucifer was in his bathroom, Zaphora made her way over to Zoe and put the drunken girl's arm behind her her neck and she used her own arm to hold her by the waist. This way she could lean on Zaphora without falling over.

"Zoe, take this, it should relax you. No, it's not illegal. Come on." she said before pulling out a small pill and holding it. When she got Zoe to the bed, she gently put her down and handed her the pill. In a matter of a few minutes, if she took it, she would be asleep from bring so relaxed.

Fluffy Bunny

User Image

User Image

►►►I take the pill that Zaphora was offering me tilting my head with a curious look on my face. Apparently nobody was paying much attention today, which is one of the main reasons why there is problems. I was about to explain Zaph that I wasn’t drunk but I was feeling surprised about the lack of attention that I could barely talk:

─ “B-but…” ─ I took a deep breath to calm down and then I brushed my messy hair with my fingers and glanced at Zaphora: ─ “This is not what it looks like…I-I’m fine, really…thanks” ─ I gave her a playful smile holding the pill in my hands.

I would be more grateful if she had something to calm my stomach after eating so much food at that party with Gluttony. For a minute I stopped thinking about my business noticing that Lucifers bed was messed up:

─ “Looks like somebody was having a *wolf whistle* party” ─ I stood up from the bed and saved the pill in my pockets stepping away from the bed with a playful smile.

I was still curious about that new guy so I sneaked out of the room in silence and passed by Livia ready to go upstairs again. I patted her right should with my left hand, showing off a naughty smirk as I said with a daring voice playing games around with her:

─ “He is naked…wouldn’t you like to touch that awesome back of his, same way as the other females?” ─ after that I started giggling going up stairs skipping some of the steps.

When I got up, into the bar, I noticed that the guy with the dreads had a ponytail and he was grabbing apparently some snacks. I walked towards him with a happy face as I pulled my hoodie off of my head and took a sit near trying to make the people near the area go away by acting like if I was a lazy drunk young girl:

─ “Pardon me sssiiirrr…” ─ I said in a lazy voice as I grabbed one of the guys drink taking a quick sip: ─ “What the hell!?” ─ said the owner of the drink leaving the area with his friends.

I poked my own cheek with a playful look on my face, like if I was happy about my “small lazy victory” of pushing people away from us. After that I made an attempt to socialize with the guy:

─ “I see you finally found your scrunchie and…some snacks, I-I don’t think Gluttony will be happy about that” ─ I hugged my knees with a giggle and rested my head on top of it then I added to the conversation trying to be friendly: ─ “How did you ended up here?
                                                                ◄◄◄

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas