Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Lowell•Greed•Mammon

Hearing her ask about his place. He honestly didn't remember. Getting out of the insane asylum. Lucifer had got him a home. But he wasn't never really at home. It was either here, or off on a job or he blacked out ending up in a destroyed place. But he was sure he had one. He had remembered traumatizing neighbors at some point. Though he was more than certain he didn't have the keys with him. "I have a house that's close. Though I'm going to need a day or two to find it." he admitted. Hearing someone shout love birds. Lowell looked over at the Zoe as she seemed to be just wondering around. It seemed like she needed help but if she did. She would've said something by now. Instead of walking around like a chicken with no head. "Something's not right. Or does she always do this?" he asked.

Fluffy Bunny

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRaise your glass if you are wrong...

...in all the right ways. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

►►►

I stand up again from the random chair laughing at some lame jokes that a random girl said. I noticed how the nervous guy was now walking among the people with a message bag hanging and a piece of paper between his hands:

─ “Found you…” ─ I whispered to myself.

I started walking towards him acting like if I wanted to dance for a bit. Once I reached the guy I hugged his left arm with a happy face pretending to be a normal costumer:

─ “Hi, a-are you waiting for someone?” ─ even if I was smiling I had this deadly yet playful look on my eyes staring at the nervous guy.
                                                                ─ “Y-yes, who are you?” ─ “Oh don’t mind meee, silly” ─ I giggled pulling his arm softly, being all playful.

Somehow he was giving me a bad sensation, maybe he was one of the guys that was following Sam, or maybe he was here to give him a message but first he needed to go through Vae, Gluttony and me. The guy started to resist saying: ─ “No, wait

I stopped and glared back at him with a curious look on my face tilting my head then I said:
                                                                ─ “What’s the matter?...is just a snack, I am also waiting for somebody too…we can wait together, come on…let’s go get a snack” ─ of course…I lied, I was never waiting for anybody…except my bed and a sweet pillow.
                                                                I let go of his arm and he blushed a bit but…then he accepted. I don’t know how I did that but…well I needed to get his information out. He came into this bar, haven’t been acting like a costumer…it could be a bad situation.

─ “Come on” ─ I said with a smile inviting him to grab some chips before asking for a drink.
                                                                ◄◄◄

User Image

Feral Kitten

10,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Livia•Envy•Padora Vexus

Livia watched Zoe and looked back at Mammon frowning. "She's not usually like she is right now and I don't know what's up with her and that guy but this doesn't look like good news. Should we do something?" Livia genuinely looked bothered with Zoe's actions. "I feel like something's wrong...."

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Lowell•Greed•Mammon

Watching Zoe walk in the back room with the stranger. And hearing even Livia concerned. He was positive Zoe could handle herself. But there was nothing wrong with having a back up. He was almost certain she was used to wrath and gluttony helping out. But it seemed they had to step up without being suspicious. "Sure. Why don't you head to the security camera room? You should be able to see her and keep a close eye out. I know you have a cell phone with you. Call the bar phone if anything wrong happens. And we'll step in if need be. Think you can handle that?" he asked. Whispering low enough for only livia to hear.

Fluffy Bunny

User Image

User Image

►►►The guy took a sit and I smiled at him in a lazy way, then I decided to make some company bringing him an alcoholic drink: ─ “Alright… do you drink?

I asked being friendly while holding the drinks. The guy blushed a bit more and shrugged answering: ─ “Uh…no but…thanks, I could try…I guess
                                                                I gave him the drink and then I hold up my breath for a second taking the whole drink in one sip. I wasn’t used to it so I could feel the liquor burning my throat for a bit… “Don’t worry Zoe, it’s only for a minute” I thought while putting the empty glass on the table. I glance at the boy and one of his eyes was twitching which was pretty funny to me. Also, let’s say that the fact that he was nervous or scared was pretty much making me feel like I wanted more of that:

─ “Drink, drink” ─ I said with a soft smile while pushing the cup a bit with one finger so he could drink faster.

The guy coughed after finishing the drink. I chuckled a bit and listen to what he said: ─ “C-can we talk…in private?
                                                                Bingo” I thought with a smirk on my face. I nod in silence to tell him that we could go and have a private conversation. So I stood up and show him the way to a vip section where in no time I looked from side to side, making sure nobody else was with me. Once I make sure that nobody else is here with us, I close the door quietly and moved quickly towards the guy grabbing the back of his neck and turning off the lights. I slammed the guy’s face on top of a table and squeezed his head then I got close to his ear to whisper with a smirk and a sleepy look in my eyes even tho’ if I was starting to enjoy the way the guy was reacting to this action:

─ “Let’s forget about your private conversation for a bit… how about you cooperate and answer my questions?

The guy could barely talk, I could feel his body shivering, fear?...nerves?...I chuckled for a second and grab the piece of paper that he had in hands, and before I could read it, the guy begged for his life: ─ “P-please… don’t kill me…I’m doing this because I need the money…I-I need to take care of my little sister... I'm...I'm looking for Sam Steele, E-eris is...I don't know, I don't want to die

I glared at him, I actually hated this kind of stuff: ─ “Start talking…who is this... Eris?” ─ I growled pressing his head against the table again before throwing the note away.
                                                                ◄◄◄

User Image

Feral Kitten

10,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Livia•Envy•Padora Vexus

Livia nodded. "Wait....why don't you come with me?...I mean I've been in the security room once....And it was cold , dark, quiet, and it smelled like Zoe's lazily washed feet." Livia lowered her voice to a whisper too. "Anyway it's way scary in there alone." She smiled sweetly. "Please Lowell?" She even went as far as saying his name and she added a touch of feminism by batting her lashes at him.

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Lowell•Greed•Mammon

Lowell let out a small sigh at her request. "I cant I have to stay here. Just in case the man makes a run for it. Just call the bar phone as soon as you get there. It will be like I was right in the room. Do this and I'll try to get you alone time with Sam." he said.

Feral Kitten

10,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Livia•Envy•Padora Vexus

Livia blushed. "Oh, okay.....Um, thanks." She bit her lip and disappeared into the back, entering the security room and sitting in the comfy seat. She cringed at the thought of sitting in the same seat as Zoe. The chair was awfully comfy though, she really wanted a seat like this. She worked way more. She deserved a seat like this instead of Zoe. She swore. "Focus dammit." She said to herself. Livia turned on the screen and could see Zoe had the guy face-down and boy was he begging like a little b*tch. This actually made Livia proud. She continued watching with amusement.

Fluffy Bunny

User Image

User Image

►►►─ “She-she is the owner of the hospital in which my sister is…she wanted me to give Sam the note, is just a note, I don’t know what’s the deal with those two I swear, please

I was listening to every word he was saying, she could be one of Lucifer’s exes or one night stand, damned perverted man. I twisted the guy’s wrist against his back adding pressure as I pulled the note with my right leg getting it close:

─ “Oh, hehe, you are making it easy then” ─ I said in a relaxed voice as I thought to myself that why should I bend over to grab the note when I can take the shoe off and grab it with my foot.

I sigh taking my shoe off without the need of using my hands and then I grabbed the note with my foot passing it to my free hand as the guy whined. I could barely understand the language, it must be something that only Luc could understand.

─ “Dammit…” ─ I growled with a frown on my face.

I let the guy’s wrist go and quickly grabbed the back of his neck saying: ─ “Come with me…

I pulled him around like if he was a cat without taking my hand off of his neck and before I got out of the room I saved the note inside my pocket and grabbed my shoe putting it back on: ─ “Now do as I say and nobody will get hurt, you take your sister out of that hospital…and avoid any contact with Eris…and nothing happened here, alright?

The guy nod without saying a word as he was still shivering: ─ “ALRIGHT?!” ─ I yelled at him waiting for him to answer.
                                                                ─ “Ok” ─ he said.

I smiled and added to the conversation opening the door like if nothing happened and then I whispered in his ear: ─ “Follow my lead…I’m going to take you out of here

I pushed the guy out of the room and then started making a fake laugh so nobody would be suspicious about it. The boy glanced at me tilting his head and feeling confused but I glared at him making him laugh too. Then I placed my arm across his shoulder and started walking towards the exit saying:

─ “Good! I hope I get to see you again, uuuh…
                                                                ─ “Matt” ─ he said his name feeling nervous again as he walked with me.
                                                                ─ “Matt, yes, that’s a nice name” ─ I said with a cheerful face.
                                                                ─ “T-thanks ah…
                                                                ─ “Zoe hehe…see ya’ soon and tell your sister to get better for me, mk? Ta-ta” ─ I said while opening the exit and letting the guy go without fixing any of his doubts.

I clapped twice and walked away from the exit going back into the bar with a sleepy face. I had to make a choice; it’s either give Luc the note, or talk to the group about this situation and take care of it. I take a deep breath and take a sit trying to think and stay calm.
                                                                ◄◄◄

User Image

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Lowell•Greed•Mammon

Watching Zoe come from the back room with the man. Both of them horrible actors about having a good time with each other. It didn't help that the man had a redden bruise on the side of his face. When she came back to the bar Lowell raised a brow at her. "So when can we expect the cops to come by?" he asked. Lowell knew Sam had a few police in his pocket. But more than likely someone was going to come by. That guy was not going to stay quiet.

Fluffy Bunny

User Image

User Image

►►►─ “ So when can we expect the cops to come by?” ─ said a male’s voice that I barely knew.

I wasn’t used to see Greed around especially not knowing his real name. I twitch on the couch being a bit scared and jumping out of my thoughts. I stared at him with an innocent face and stayed quiet for a few seconds then I said:

─ “I don’t think this is the police business…but is nothing we can’t handle either

It was weird that this guy decided to talk to me now. I smile and cross my arms with a look on my face that without words anybody could say that I was inviting Greed to sit down so we could try to talk about the whole situation about Eris and Lucifer.
                                                                ◄◄◄

User Image

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Lowell•Greed•Mammon

"It doesn't matter whose business you think it is. They're going to make it their business. Hell. I'm not surprised if the guy comes back with a lawsuit. What are we even dealing with here? It couldn't be that serious?" he asked. The man wasn't dead. Nor did he have anything missing from his body to send someone a message. So he wondered just what was the mans offense that she had to bruise him.

Fluffy Bunny

User Image

User Image

►►►I am starting to wonder why do people around here have to be so grumpy or boring. I think that Lucife, Lust and me were the only ones trying to be neutral and nice around here. As Greed talk I grab a piece of my own hair and play around with it making a pink mustache. Once he was done talking, I start to look around feeling a huge doubt grabbing my brain and squeezing it.

─ “Errr… weren’t you with Liv a while ago?” ─ I asked feeling curious and being nice at the same time putting my hands on top of the table.

I shake my head and add: ─ “Never mind…ok, this guy… is working for a woman called Eris, does it sound familiar to you? Mister Greed

I take the note out of my pockets and put it on top of the table sliding it softly and carefully to Greed to see if he could understand the “doctor” like letter written on that piece of paper.
                                                                ◄◄◄

User Image

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Lowell•Greed•Mammon

"Oh Liv is coming and give you lip to." he said. Giving a chuckle at his words, which were.surely a promise of things to come. He saw the letter with an official doctor seal on it as she mentioned the name of who the guy was working for. "No Eris doesnt sound familiar to me. Who is she? A doctor? Someone got their Hepatitis medicine delivered and you trounced the guy?" he asked. Hoping that wasn't the situation. But it would be hilarious to tell.

Fluffy Bunny

User Image

User Image

►►►─ “ No Eris doesn’t sound familiar to me. Who is she? A doctor? Someone got their Hepatitis medicine delivered and you trounced the guy?” ─ said Greed.

I guess he wasn’t a bad guy after all. I couldn’t help it but laugh a bit: “Alright, I guess he does have a good sense of humor” I thought. I took a deep breath feeling tired and lazy but that didn’t stop me from smiling and being relaxed. I rested my head on the table looking at Greed and then proceed to say as I played with a piece of my hair and my fingers:

─ “That guy… I don’t know, maybe I’m jumping into conclusions, but he is working under pressure. He needs to work for this…Eris so he can take care of his sister and whatever Eris want, Sam has it, and it doesn’t look good, so maybe we’ll need to get our hands dirty here

I yawned a bit missing Pride and Gluttony, it was very strange that they weren’t here, then again Gluttony was partying with me last night, and it would be a miracle if he wakes up today. After that I add to the conversation:

─ “Not sure if we should take care of it without telling Sam or if we should show him the note…he could bite our heads off or we could get him in a bad mood
                                                                ◄◄◄

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas