Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

"Well, If we're all going to stay together tonight. We might as well get to know each other. If only a little." She said looking up again. "My name is Cassandra Moira Elizabeth McKnight. My father owns the Knight's Honor shipping company in town. "Vincent Gabriel Drake, don't have a day time profession, brought to you, directly from Romania" he said "Oh thanks for letting us stay" he said to the disappearing Robin. "So Cassie, you are not stupid for not knowing about this, technically it's a slayer's job to keep monsters away so people think they are fiction" He added with a smile, Vince wasn't a social guy, but he thought this girl needed some kind of support.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

~I often give myself such very good advice...

User Image " Robin Reid 13th generation slayer and librarian"she told them.

There are two bedroom on the. second floor you can use, I am on the third floor"she told them before heading towards the stairs.
Cassie could tell that Robin didn't like her. She looked at the floor as the slayer went up the stairs. "OK, good night then." she said softly.

"Vincent Gabriel Drake, don't have a day time profession, brought to you, directly from Romania" he said "Oh thanks for letting us stay" he said to the disappearing Robin. "So Cassie, you are not stupid for not knowing about this, technically it's a slayer's job to keep monsters away so people think they are fiction" He added with a smile, Vince wasn't a social guy, but he thought this girl needed some kind of support.

Cassie looked up at him and smiled weakly. "Thanks..." she said softly. "I'm just so frightened." A tear started to run down her cheek. She knew she shouldn't start crying, it would just re-enforce the spoiled rich girl image they probably already had of her but she couldn't help it. "I just feel so useless. Like a burden. My Mum and Dad never let me out of the mansion. I just don't know what to do...." More tears cascaded doen her face as she lost all control to stop herself from crying. She doubled over, covering her face with her hands, shuttering with every breath.

...but I very rarely listen~

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

The Wolf chuckled, giving her a wink.
"For a vamp, you're quite lovely yourself." he remarked.
Of course, he'd never make that mistake.
He smirked at her comment.
"Honestly, I hope we never meet again, or I'll have to kill you." he remarked.

User ImageXUser ImageX User ImageXUser Image

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image The Wolf chuckled, giving her a wink. "For a vamp, you're quite lovely yourself." he remarked. Of course, he'd never make that mistake.
He smirked at her comment. "Honestly, I hope we never meet again, or I'll have to kill you." he remarked.
Ameila rolled her eyes and disappeared into the forest. She had had enough blood for tonight. The sun would rise soon, she needed to get indoors before it's rays turned her into a pile of dust. Cutting through the forest she made her way into the cetner of town. She walked up to an old abandoned building, barely holding itself together. A long line of scantily clad humans stood outside the building, talking loudly with each other, hoping to be allowed in the club next door.

Ameila didn't mind having a club nearby. They might be loud, but they were usually not open during the hours she slept. When they were open she was usually out hunting so it didn't bother her. Having a club nearby also lent her a degree of camouflage. No one looked at the run down building she lived in when they could be destracted by the sights and thumping sounds of the club next door. Also if she needed to run all she needed to do was blend into the crowd of club goers and she could loss her presuers. She didn't hunt any of the patrons of the club, not only out of neighborly courtesy, but because if she did the police would soon start to catch on that this club was a target for a killer and would shut it down and she'd loss her camouflage. No she left them alone. Walking into the decaying building she closed the door behind herself and engaged the deadbolt. True anyone who wanted could just burst through the wall, but some habits die hard.

The inside was dark, and sorched. At one time this building had been a respectable townhouse in a well-to-do neighbourhood. Over the decades, as the neighbourhood became populated with a more and more undesireable people. Eventually the townhouse was abandoned, along with other houses, and taken over by drug addicts. One particular set of addicts accidently set the townhouse on fire burning out the insides before the fire brigade put it out.

Parts of the neighbourhood was revitalized a few years ago, and obviously the building next door was expanded and converted into a club. Ameila liked living in the devestated building. It seemed right to her, almost poetic. After all the story of her life was not unsimilar. True she was never set on fire, but Ameila was once a lady. Her father had served within the house of Lords. She came from a well respected family, then she meet a pale faced stranger. His dressed was a little dated, but by all indications he was a gentleman and he assured he he was of noble blood. She feel completely in love with him from the first moment she saw him. The two were betrothed within months. She found it odd he would only come to see her at night, but her love surpassed her wonder.

A few months later he came to her at night, after she had resigned herself to sleep. He came to her window, insisting she had to walk with him that night. He had to talk to her immediately. Sencing whatever he wanted to talk about was urgent, she crawled out her windowa and followed him into the garden. That night he pulled her in, and converted her into the ranks of the vampires. That night everything changed. She could no longer stay with her family, the charming man she was betrothed to became menacing and controling, he no longer even wanted to look at her. As soon as he could he left her with the shattered ashes of her undead life to forge her way on her own. From that moment, in her immense pain, she decide to make other share in her pain even if she had to make it happen on her own. That is what lead her to this moment.

She walked into what served as her bedroom, and looked around. Wind blew through the ratted curtains hanging from the window. A small amount of coloured light from the club next door shone through the curtains, and she could hear the thumping from the music next door. Slowly she walked towards the casket she was buried in which served as her bed during the day time. It was far enough away from the window to not risk being in direct sunlight. She walked over to her caket, and lifted the lid. Slowly she lowered herself into the the casket and closed the lid. Closing her eyes, she rolled over and drifted off into the dreamless sleep that all but vampire lords experienced.

~I want you to suffer, the way I have suffered~

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Ezekiel snorted as she went off, though once she was out of sight, he turned around.
He felt more tired than he thought he would've... blood making his clothes heavy, as he slunk back into the depths of the forest.
He collapsed at the entrance of his cave, unable to go on any further, and it was there he passed out... tired and saturated with blood.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin made it to her bedroom, turning her light on and stepped in to her room before closing the door behind her with a soft thud and then peeled the rest of her clothes off her then head into the bathroom that was attach to her bedroom.

She walked over to her sink and turned the tap on filling it with hot water. Once the was fill she turned the tap off and then grabbed her cloth and washed the blood and dirt off her body before drying herself off.

She head back into her room and pulled her pajamas on, before slipping in to her bed, getting herself ready for her dream meeting with the white wolf. Even after all these years years she still didn't know a damn thing about the wolf and it still bugged her.

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Cassie looked up at him and smiled weakly. "Thanks..." she said softly. "I'm just so frightened." A tear started to run down her cheek. She knew she shouldn't start crying, it would just re-enforce the spoiled rich girl image they probably already had of her but she couldn't help it. "I just feel so useless. Like a burden. My Mum and Dad never let me out of the mansion. I just don't know what to do...." More tears cascaded done her face as she lost all control to stop herself from crying. She doubled over, covering her face with her hands, shuttering with every breath. "Well perhaps your parents knew about this creatures, I don't know, but they were trying to protect you, and that's what counts, so why don't you rest for the night and we continue this tomorrow.?" Vincent said offering her a piece of his torn shirt, so she could dry her tears as well as a hand so she could get up

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image "Well perhaps your parents knew about this creatures, I don't know, but they were trying to protect you, and that's what counts, so why don't you rest for the night and we continue this tomorrow.?" Vincent said offering her a piece of his torn shirt, so she could dry her tears as well as a hand so she could get up.

She sniffled and looked up at the piece of shirt he was offering her. She wasn't sure if she should accept the piece of shirt. It was an unconventional thing to wipe the tears off her face, but then again nothing was conventional for the night. She tried to pull herself together. Even though she was a pouche, her father had never raised her to keep crying. "That won't do anyone any good." He would say to her. "It only makes you look weak." She tried to push back the tears as much as she could, and accepted the piece of shirt while taking his hand. "Thank you."She said standing up, and wiping the tears from her eyes.

MEANWHILE....

Cassie's father's dead body fell to the ground as the attacking vamps let him go. He was the last to survive in the home. Now everyone that the girl staying who was staying with the slayer loved was dead. She would think twice before mixing with that sort again. The three, weak vampires meet up again in the foyer. They exchanged looks to confirm everyone was dead before filing out of the house and closing the door behind them. No one had called the police yet. If they avoided attracting attention, they could almost garentee that this girl would be the forst to find the scene which would drive their message deeper into her heart. Together the three vampires walked down the street before seperating and going their seperate way for the night.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin turned on her side and face the window in her bed, as pulled her covers tightly over her as she started to fall asleep, listening to the wind blow passed her window and her window chimes, that were just outside her window. 10 minutes later and Robin had fallen asleep.

Robin eyes soon open again, this time she knew she was in her dream, looking around she found she was in the forest with the moon full and high in sky. She looked at her outfit and found she was in a red tank top and short, black boots and her hair in plated. Her wounds from that night were also on show, but her bandages weren’t. She never knew why her outfits always changed in her dreams.

She moved the forest and head to the fimilar place where she knew the white wolf would be, she never knew what was in the forest, but she knew it wasn’t normal. She came to a clearing in the middle of the forest. She could see a flash of white and she turned around seeing the wolf.

Robin took slight white wolf, it was as tall as a house and full muscles, covered all in white fur and the eyes were red. The wolf moved forward and the muzzles of the wolf came toward her hitting her shoulder where she was bitten, she knew what the wolf was saying and placed her hand on the wolf nose.

’’ It nothing,’’ she told her

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
User Image
He shied pinching his nose bridge before he slid his glasses back up on the top of his head putting the letter down. He thought arranging a council would have taken some of the wait off his shoulders would settle, then making laws would help but things seemed to be as dark and troubled today as in there history.

he got up grasping his cane there was a problem with not coming to a natural death, that was that even if you healed some times you still scarred over so you where slowly worn down like a pencil. He could rejuvenate himself for cretin but that would require a blood bath and the heat of death had long ago cooled brome a bonfire to a candle.

He put on his cote and hat. There was blood on the wind, he was not hungry but the blood he smelt best wasn’t one he could drink anyway. He traveled throw the city like a shadow and throw the forest like a ghost finding silver blood in the snow his shoes crunching as he bent over the other elder using his cane he leveraged the body over the heap of snow by the cave entrance so the Likens body roll inwards wondering if it would wake him he couldn't enter even if he wanted to there was a circle of rocks round the entrance and it accounted for a threshold.

"Ezekiel, was that engulf to wake you old adversary, I come to speak not to fight." He pulled his other hand from his pocket he had an olive branch in his hand it was old, nearly petrified but usually worked for purposes like this. Unless he was pissed then he had just better get out of the way. "In addition have you seen my son around?" he added as he straitened his cuff links.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Cassie looked up at the stairs. She had never felt so tired in her life. "My father's going to kill me tomorrow." She said to him with a sniffle. "I was planning on being home by now. When they come to the table tomorrow and see I'm not there....He's probably gonna dis own me." she said looking at the ground. She sniffled again and laughed ironically. "Well I wanted freedom." she said softly. She looked up at him, her face red and puffy from crying. "I guess I should go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning, it was nice to meet you Vincent." she said before turning and walking up the stairs. She turned into one of the spare rooms, turned on the light and looked around. It wasn't an impressive room, but it was more the suffient for her needs. Slowly she closed the door behind herself and walked over to the bed. She had no clothes to change into for sleeping so instead she just went down to her knickers. She turned off the lights and climbed under the sheets and blankets. She tried as hard as she could, not to think about her reception tomorrow morning at her home, but failed miserably. It took her another two hours to finally drift off to sleep.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin moved backward away from the wolf so there was space between the two of them again, she placed her hand on her shoulder and winced a little from the her mark she had gotten that night. Even if she was in her dream she could still feel pain.

She moved her hand over her neck where her only bite mark that hasn’t fade, those marks she got when she encountered the Lord of all Vampires, Dracula. He had taken her by surprised and sunk his fangs in to her neck before she come to her sense and fought him back. What took her by surprised was when he asked for her name and then left.

For the first time ever in her dreams, she watch the wolf moved so quickly she span around it made her head spin as well, but also the wolf was growling and standing in front of her Robin protecting her. She looked through forest and could made out a black mist coming forward them. She could tell whatever it was it made the made the wolf on edge and that itself made Robin on edge even her dreams.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Hearing the familiar voice, Ezekiel instantly shot up... everything forgotten.
"Dracula!" he snarled, teeth bared and fur bristled.
His black fur was caked with blood, his eyes crazed.
What luck! His enemy... no... his victim was coming right to him.
THough hearing words of peace, he laughed that horrible, barking laugh of his.
"You speak of peace?" he asked, "I'm no dumb dog, Dracula. I know you want to kill me as much as I want to kill you. It's foolish that you came here."
Though his green eyes laid on the olive branch, but he grew hesitant... but there was no way he'd let his guard down.
"What about your son? You think I've killed him perhaps?" he snarled. "I might've... all you vamps look the same to me."
He gave a sneer.

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
User Image
“I would early love to have your hide as décor before my fire but that time has not come and you know it.” He said dryly his best defense ageist the beast was calm. “I have problems among my children that I fear I cannot control and will mean the ill of both our clans as vile as the burnings in ancient times by the Catholics, when they used the guise of witches to decimate our young defenseless until we combined to sefite them.” He took a step back giving him more room. “They are stronger now the humans, with guns and silver, if war came we would be the only ones left, the elders who have forgotten the time and place of there creation and the whisper of there humanity. Those to old and angry to die, and maybe not even then.” He realized he was rambling.

“A youth has struck down the elder in London and kills wolf and human indiscriminately, and even vampire I suspect. Our kind are not ones of revolution or dispute I am at a loss, and perhaps am facing war, I have come for advice Old adversary.” He hated that he was forced to this but who else did he have for advice? He was the elder.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin watched as the wolf growled more getting in to even more fierce, like a mother wolf protecting her pups. In her eyes it seem that the wolf grew large then what she was a moment before, almost like the wolf was blocking Robin completely from the threat.

Robin moved around the wolf so she could see what was coming in the black mist she had seen, but the wolf quickly moved in front of her again, protecting her from whatever was in the mist, and it couldn’t be a good thing from the away the wolf was acting.

It didn’t take long for her to figure out that the wolf wasn’t moving from in front of her, she turned her back and looked around area to see if there was any more mist coming. She felt a breeze go by but there was something different almost like there were word in the wind.

Robin felt the breeze again, this time it felt as the a hand gently ran a hand under chin and like someone was whispering in to her ear, she couldn’t make all the words out, but she heard a couple, mainly beware, blood and darkness. She took a step backwards so her back was against the wolf side, a place she felt safe at the moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff