Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Who said that I'm sad? I'm just feeling a bit tipsy is all." he replied simply, taking another sip of the drink in front of him. He managed a smile at her as she sat down next to him. "Besides, I knew you'd be back." he replied simply.

Ameila smirked. "And here I am." She said slyly. She drianed another shot glass, and looked back around the club. The music was thumping, and so were the bodies of the dancers. Everywhere could be seen, couples fufilling fantasies, one biting the other. Most were only humans pretending so no actual blood was drawn. Some went around this by cutting their hands and letting another lick up their blood. If only they knew how most vampires were made.

Ameila shrugged, and turned back to Ezekiel. "This place is dead. No pun intended. Why don't we get outta here."

~I want you to suffer, like I've suffered~
Gabriel
Vampire Lord
--------------------------------------------------

User Image He laughed manically as she pleaded with him to let her go. "Oh no my dear." He said, stroking her chin, forcing her to submit. "You're more important then you know." He walked around her and started petting her hair, not in an affectionate way, but in a way that made it very clear to her that she was no better then an animal to him. She was less then a subordinate. Kahlan was a subordinate. Cassie was a bargain chip, and one he really didn't need to keep.

Once it was clear to her that she meant little to nothing to him, he walked back infront of her, and crossed his arms. "I must admit when I forced your father to bring in my shipments, I never knew it would lead to all of this. He must have gone to Dracula shortly after that. I only promised I wouldn't kill you and your mother. Dracula could make a decree to protect you from all vampires. At least, those who follow him." He gave her a wicked grin.

"But, it seems that in the time your father was prostituting himself out to Dracula, allowing him to feed for protection, Dracula formed an attachment to you. He's grown emotions of all things." He pinched her chin and forced her head back and forth in a moment of belittlement. "And to such a useless little thing too." He grinned and let her go. ""I was going to kill you, but you're much more valuable now alive then dead."

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sadronniel

User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Eyes widening, the Werewolf looked at her, draining the rest of his glass in one shot before turning to her fully. This was the moment he had been waiting for all night. "Definitely." he answered, still trying to play it cool. It went against all he was, nevertheless. Werewolves took what they wanted. If they wanted something to eat, they hunted; if they wanted to mate, they did it. Trying to be polite, no matter how British he was, was against his very nature. But when it came to Amelia, he'd try. He'd try to keep his temper down, and be kind to her. Not that she asked for it, of course... but he wanted to give this a try. He had to be careful, and kindness was the most careful he could think of.
User ImageXUser ImageX User ImageXUser Image

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

~I often give myself such very good advice...

User Image "But, it seems that in the time your father was prostituting himself out to Dracula, allowing him to feed for protection, Dracula formed an attachment to you. He's grown emotions of all things." He pinched her chin and forced her head back and forth in a moment of belittlement. "And to such a useless little thing too." He grinned and let her go. "I was going to kill you, but you're much more valuable now alive then dead."

She felt so dirt when he touched her, like a common whore, even though all he had touched was her chin. She yanked her chin away from him as soon as he released her, and started shaking harder. "It was you?" She whispered. "You were the one who got my father into this world? Why? Why did you choose my father?" Her throat went dry as she thought about the last thing he said. Mister Oldman had developed emotions towards her, and she was worth more alive to be used against Mister Older then she was alive. "She looked down at the floor. "I'm the bait aren't I? You're just using me to lure Mister Oldman here."

...but I very rarely listen~

User Image

"Definitely." he answered. She grinned. "Then let's go then." She pushed her glass away, and stood up from the bar, she'd follow his lead. Ameila was up for a good time with anyone. It didn't matter who. She just susally didn't sleep with Werewolves because they were too busy trying to kill her. She wasn't sure when the parting of ways happened between the vampires and werewolves, but it had been around ever since she was turned, and any time one saw the other they attacked. Of Course, Ameila didn't care, she reather enjoyed fighting. The secret war just gave her plenty of opertunities to do so. This one had gone soft on her. Of course it didn't matter if it was a tumble or a fight, Ameila was ready to go either way.

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Vincent stood outside of the club until Gabriel exited the place, and began to follow him, through the shadows, after all he needed to know where to find the vampire, when he had finally come up with a plan to rescue Cassandra. First of all he needed equipment and someone he could trust to defend his back, which meant he had to go for Robin, and snap her out of her Dracula none sense, well to Vincent it was none sense. After all he needed someone to guide him, through London; the slayer needed to gather somethings scattered through the city's slayer territory which was rightfully his, the legacy of his ancestors, which was to be given to the him, since he was the only remaining member of his family's bloodline.
Gabriel
Vampire Lord

User Image Gabriel just shook his head. "I choose your father because he owned a shipping company. I aquired many allies in my time around europe, before coming to England. If my take over of the throne was to be successful I needed to bring them all here, but no vampire can travel over waters without their coffins, so I needed someone to ship them all here. You father seemed the perfect candidate. Of course I had no idea he would become involved with the very vampire I wish to overthrow, making you the prefect bait." He laughed and walked over to her.

He pinched her cheek mockingly. "Don't worry my dear. You won't be here for long. You're friends will be here tomorrow to save you. You'll only suffer a little pain before then." He then roughly pulled her up by her arm. "I can't put you back in the cellar with that boy bleeding out. Luckily the rooms they put the nuns in are very cell like." He dragged her down the hall to one of the spare rooms, and threw her in. The room had no windows and only one door which he slammed behind her. With that he smiled, and started walking down the hall, looking for Kahlan.

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kahlan

Kahlan could hear everything that happened when Gabriel went into the kitchen. She was about to follow when she smelled blood, its rich, intoxicating smell, it caused her to freeze. She shook her head multiple times, but she couldn't shake the urge to sink her fangs into whatever was bleeding. That was until she heard the girl speak, that was shortly before Gabriel came out dragging her down the hall.

Kahlan just stood there for a moment until they disappeared around a corner, she heard a door slam shut and lock. She leaned against the wall and placed her hand on her head, trying to not focus on whatever was bleeding.
Gabriel
Vampire Lord

User Image Gabriel meet Kahlan in the hallway. Even though she endeavoured to keep her attention on him, he could see her salivating over the bleeding boy in the cellar. "You artist friend snuck in while we were gone. He got himself trapped in the cellar. I slit his throat for disobeying me and interfereing. He shall be bleeding for a very long time. If you wish you can go and feed on him, or you can accompany me. If you do to him however do not take long." With that he turned and travelled into his map room.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin headed out of Cassandra room after closing the widow and headed into the library to find something that would help find Cassandra, she may not be witch but there a few tracking spells that fairies and elves had given slayers to help find people or vampires, she just hoped that she stilled had the books.

Once Robin was in her library she started skimming through all her books at she had, trying to find this one book she was after. She was hoping that Vincent had information on what happen to Cassandra, seeing how he wasn’t here and was the probably knew as soon as she left or around that time frame. Once she finally found the book after a good 20 minutes of looking for the book.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Ezekiel gave an almost timid smile as he led her out of the bar. It had been such a long time since he had felt an attraction to anyone, and never in the decades he had lived, did he think he'd ever find himself in full-on puppy love with a vampire. He shook his head at the very thought, glancing back at her for a moment. "Where do you want to go?" he asked simply, offering his arm like the British gentleman he was trying to be. He just wasn't sure what to do at this point. He knew what he wanted, but how to get there was the problem. He was never the romantic type... no werewolves were.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

Ameila laughed at Ezekiel's timidness. "Oh come on Wolfy, you don't have anything planned. It's been awhile for you huh. Doesn't suprise me. You pups don't have as much priactice in this as we do." She walked over and put her arm on his shoulder. "How about this. My place or yours. Take your pick. I don't care either why."

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sadronniel

User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

The Leader of the Werewolves smirked. "Let's go to your place." he answered. It'd be much easier, and there'd be less for him to explain in the morning. He put an arm around her waist, pulling her close with a flirty gleam in his eyes. "So... what's changed your mind about us lycans?" he inquired simply. He was still reeling over the fact that she agreed to go with him. He still wasn't sure what got into himself for falling for a Vampire. He could only sigh, and go with the flow. What else was there to do?

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

Ameila let him pull her in and smirked. "So... what's changed your mind about us lycans?" he inquired simply. She shrugged. "I never really was against you. I just like fighting and since we had this vampire/werewolf war it always gave me a reason to tussle. I'm always up for a good time, an' you ain't so bad wolfy." She turned from him, and started leading him down the road towards her place.

Questionable Lunatic

[[is this still alive?]]

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
( Yes, I'm waiting on vincent get back to Robin house to tell her what's happpened)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff