4, You can only have 2 character
5, You can be Werewolf, Vampire or Human
6, Can have relationship with other character, but ask first
7, All races can have partner
8, No killing any other character without asking first,
9, PM me your profiles.
10, If you have any question or any other idea for the rp PM me
11, This Rp takes place in England
12, No pictures on profile only post, so describe your character in detail. When it comes to pictues use real people, not anime pictures.
13, All characters need to be over 21 one.
14, New born vampires need to stay with their makers for at least 5 years, Werewolves only 4 months.
15, To change into a vamp they suck your blood and the person has to drink theirs at the same time
16, Vampires can drink from human without killing them.

Plot
It is something that has gone on for centuries ..... no matter what
creature, there is always war. Be it war amongst their own species
or war against another.... life thrives on death. The war that has
gone on the longest is not war of man.... but war of beast.
Vampires and Lycanthropes to be exact. Their war has been fought
ever since the first vampire and first lycanthrope were born.... and
it has been a never ending battle. Both creatures fight for dominance
both creatures are the most powerful creatures on the earth. But it
takes more than power to win a fight. That’s where the slayers come in.
Too many times this fight spilled onto the land of man. So humankind
took it upon themselves to fight back. Now there are groups of people,
humans, who go around with manmade weapons killing vampires and lycanthropes
alike no matter the creatures lifestyle choice. Each faction has its leader
the humans have Jean-Claude an old retired slayer..... he is only retired
on the field and that’s due to his age... he is 65 years old which
is impressive for any slayer. He now spends his time teaching the
younger slayers and helping to devise plans against the creatures
he hates most, Lycanthropes and Vampires. The vampires have Dracula
the original vampire, with his age comes great wisdom and power, he
is feared by most who have not met him and all who have met him,
that is of course except for one, Ezekiel the original Lycanthrope.
With his age comes anger, power and control over his beast, something
that not all new-born lycanthropes have. Many times Dracula and Ezekiel
have fought each other and every time the fight ends without a victor.

3 years in the past a cocky sadistic new vampire, named Gabriel,
claimed the country
throne for vampires in England by killing the
previous vampire lord
in a sneak attack for his throne. A dirty
trick not common for either creature. With this new vampire lord
came new problems. Slayers found civilian's body parts littering
the streets, they blamed both vampires and lycanthropes.
Lycanthropes found some of their own kind among these
streets as well, they blamed slayers and vampires. Then one night
Gabriel took a party of 20 vampires and did something the previous
vampire lord had not dared do..... He stormed Ezekiel's home and took
him by surprise, but he did not kill him, instead Gabriel forced metal
chains around Ezekiel and slaughtered his family in front of his eyes
and then departed with the words "catch me if you can".

With Gabriel’s rise to the country throne came more death to all 3
creatures. After three years Dracula could not ignore this anymore however
he would not stoop down to Gabriel’s level and kill his own kind,
instead he merely stated that every country lord must have a mate to
share their country with, and Gabriel has 6 months to do so or he must
give up his throne and be replaced by another vampire fit to be given
the name country lord.

It was after this order was given out that Dracula was reminded of his
previous mate with whom met her demise at the hands of Ezekiel. After
400 years Dracula sees that he must move on he needs to find a mate, he
hears the whispers of weakness coming from the lips of Slayer, Lycanthropes
and Vampires alike. But Dracula has searched before and he cannot truly
give someone the gift of immortality and a place in his home without
there being a connection, like with his previous. But alas that has not
been felt by him for 400 years that is of course until now. Whilst feeding
Dracula was attacked by a full-hardy yet attractive human she had blood red
hair and was armed with nothing but a bow.. a foolish human on a lesser
vampire this may have worked but not on Dracula. But as he turned and looked
at her face instead of attacking like he should have, he asked her name.
This brought a puzzled look to the young girl's face but the name Robin left
her lips. Her voice was as beautiful as the bird itself and it was then
that Dracula had realised he had found his mate.

Vampire Lord Gabriel (Leader of all Vampire in England) - Master Gracey

Dracula (Leader of all Vampire) - Blaze Star Fire

Ezekiel (Leader of all Lycans) - Ocobeam/Wolfborg007

Username -
Name -
Nickname -
Age -
Nationality -
Race -
Hair (length, colour, style etc.) -
Eye Colour: -
Build(Height, Weight) -
Personality –
History -
Jewelry –
Marks(On body) -
Clothing -
Weapon -
Love/Relationship/Crush –

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Character Profiles

Username – Madison Godric
Name – Robin Reid
Nickname – Red Death, Red
Age – 24
Race - Human
Nationality - Scottish
Hair (length, colour, style etc.) – Shoulder length red hair
Eye Colour: - Blight blue
Build (Height, Weight) – Alethic, 5ft6 and light
Personality – She's can be harsh but she understands people's situations. Has a keen eye, and tends to spy on people to find out information. She's has brilliant mind for strategy, though she gets very stubborn at times, but when you get her angry, it's not pretty. She does have a scene of humor and uses at the worst time, when going against vampires and Lycans.
History – She was born in Scotland but moved England and was raised by her father and uncle, who taught her how to fight Vampires and Lycans from a young, she didn’t have lots of friends grown up, many thought she was a weirdo. As she grew up she got dreams that that always had a white wolf in with blood in it fur and it always curled around and protected her. She grew in her late teens and twenty’s, the wolf would only appear when she injured or stressed. Robin has killed many vampires and Lycans, but now even a human like herself with no supernatural power can tell some wicked is coming.
Jewelry – A sliver cross around her neck
Marks(On body) – Have a bite on her neck, very sensitive even after it healed
ClothingOutfit for day time as librarian
Outfit for night as a Slayer
Weapon – Two hands guns(Silver bullets blessed with holy water), 2 sliver daggers, and sometimes a crossbow.
Love/Relationship/Crush – None to begin with, later changes to Dracula

Username - Uiallin
Name - Ameila Thatcher
Nickname - The Raveness
Age - 176 appears to be 25
Nationality - English
Race - Vampire
Hair (length, colour, style etc.) - Medium, Blonde, Wind swept
Eye Colour - Green
Build(Height, Weight) - 5'7", 135 pounds
Personality – After her conversion to the ranks of the vampires she be came vindictive, cynical, quickly to anger, and cruel.
History - 151 years ago, Ameila was born into an English aristocratic family. She was raised to be a proper lady, gentle, kind, and caring. Then she meet a beautiful young man at one of her family's events. He was pale and enchanting. Ameila feel instantly in love with him. They spent almost every night night together, since for some reason he could only venture out of his home at night. Of course there was always a chappurone present. They became betrothed. Then one night, a month before their wedding he came to her bedroom through the window.
That night forever changed Ameila. For that night she became a vampire. Having suceeded in his end to convert her, her betrothed left her to fend for herself in her new undead life. Ameila become bitter, and cruel in her new undead life. Her only goal now is to spill as much blood as possible, and make the world suffer as she has.
Jewelry – sometimes she wears dog collars, spikes, chains, and other Gothic jewelry
Marks(On body) - none
Clothing - Corsets, shorts, leather pants, short skirts, mid-calf boots, etc.
Weapon - She prefers to use her own claws and fangs, but she always keeps a dagger tucked away in her boot.
Love/Relationship/Crush – none

Username - Uiallin
Name - Cassandra McKnight
Nickname - Cassie
Age - 21
Nationality - British
Race - Human
Hair (length, colour, style etc.) - Long, blonde, wavy
Eye Colour - blue
Build(Height, Weight) - 5,5", 112 pounds
Personality – Cassie is easily frightened, and readily obedient. She's lead a sheltered life, and therefore is extremely niave
History - Cassie is the daughter of a very wealthy merchant. She's his only daughter so he's very protective. Cassie is home school, and never allowed out of the family manor. She's only known a life where she follows orders of those around her, but she's getting feed up of this life. She itching to see the real world, and soon she'll get her wish and more then she bargained for.
Jewelry – Pearl earrings, and a sullioette chocker.
Marks(On body) - none
Clothing - cute day dresses
Weapon - none
Love/Relationship/Crush – none yet

Username – Harry_Break_Free
Name - Vladimir Tepes or the Impaler also known as Dracula’s son.
Nickname - Vladis
Age - 20 for the looks and 500 years the true age.
Nationality – Pure Romanian
Race – Vampire, descendent of Dracula
Hair (length, color, style etc.) - Long locks of hair in a dark brown color. Quite nicely combed yet slightly wavy.
Eye Color: - Blue
Build (Height, Weight) – 5’10’’ and 67kg.
Personality – Quite serious, charming in his own little sick way. He tends to be sometimes dramatic in the little things you would never expect. A gentleman but in the wrong moments and sometimes a bit of the short tempered.
History – Born 500 years ago, Vladimir was born to a loving mother and a father that would offer him at least little love after her death, being raised mostly at home and covered away from the true face of life, he finally gained control over his life to see what is actually happening around him. All this formed a great disaster in his view, the once happy Dracula seemed more and more upset over the conflicts in England and if that would not be solved, he would have to help his father out by actually killing the new leader of the vampires. It would not be the first time he killed his own kind…being not the one to actually care of race.
Jewelry – One earring and a lot of rings on his fingers.
Marks(On body) - A scar on his right thigh on the outer of it.
Clothing – Elegant clothes, mostly Victorian style or the more odd couture.
Weapon – None, he can use bows and such…but he prefers to keep them away.
Love/Relationship/Crush – Men or women…I don’t care, they should just be for my liking

Username - Parfait Pondi
Name - Leighton Ambrose
Nickname - Leighton
Age - 21 appearance (300 actually)
Nationality - Dutch (Netherlands)
Race - Vampire
Hair (length, colour, style etc.) - Long blonde hair, simple, mostly tied back so that it is out of the way
Eye Colour - Green
Build(Height, Weight) - 6'2" 175 pounds
Personality – Cool and calm, stuborn. He is usually the one that you would go to for advice over things that you didn't understand, but also the guy you would only go to last because he is very judgmental of certain behaviors.
History - Leighton was born as a normal human in a normal family, as the story always goes. He went out way too late one night, and that was the beginning of the end. He was bitten by a vampire, but he wasn't killed, and since had been servent to the head of all the vampires and his so-called son, since Vladimir had been the one to change him over. He didn't really care about his family or his past at the time, so from then on he had been fully devoted.
Jewelry – one ring to symbolize his position
Marks(On body) - none
Clothing - Whatever it is that Vladimir chooses for him, usually Victorian style
Weapon - A saber.
Love/Relationship/Crush – He only cares for one person

Username - [Kishio]
Name - Nikita Fierch
Nickname - Niki, Kita
Age - Appears 21
Nationality - Transylvanian (Go figure.)
Race - Lycan
Hair (length, colour, style etc.) - Long, golden blonde. I'm all natural and I prefer not to bleach my hair. The times may have changed but my sense of style certainly hasn't at all.
Eye Colour: - Blue...Though when I revert to my true form, they turn yellow.
Build(Height, Weight) - I am 5'6" and one hundred and twenty pounds. I'm petite, but I can pack a punch.
Personality – By nature, I do not trust others easily. Call it caution, for an understatement. It's more like paranoia. I won't trust anyone really easily—and sometimes, I even doubt friends. It's hard for me to be loyal for long periods of time unless something truly draws me to stay with people. As a result, I often work for self-gain, only participating or working when it benefits me in some way. Even so, I do care about other people, even though I don't show it; I take it upon myself to look after other people without them knowing, which results in me making decisions that aren't always mine to make. In all honesty, I do want friends. But, my bluntness does tend to hurt soft-hearted individuals who can't handle my sugar-free remarks. I don't believe in buttering-up a comment, after all. If you, somehow receive a compliment from me, consider yourself special.
Like an almost nonexistent fuse attached to an enormous amount of explosives, once ignited, my fury can be volatile force to be reckoned with. With this knowledge kept well in the back of the minds of others, as it would almost seem unheard of for an individual not to be aware of such common display of emotions, I have been known to be depicted as a young woman who should be approached with the utmost caution.
History - I was born quite some time ago to two Lycans, meaning I did not choose but was born into this life. I've always been driven towards leadership. A fact about me is that I should not go underestimated in the least bit. Such examples of this behavior could be a variety of things. For instance, I have been known to leap over tables, as well as overturn them, in order to announce my outbursts. Even to the extreme of cases, I have been known to lunge at the person, no matter their size or stature. I will start fights with the intentions of finishing them, even if the odds of the outcome playing to my favor are slim to none, and I don't take kindly to those who try to act as my voice of reason. As far as I am concerned, those rational imbeciles’ best choose their words wisely or they may as well be next.
One last thing: although rather stubborn, I am far from dedicated when it comes to most matters, and fiercely independent, refusing to work under someone else in most cases.
Jewelry – Triple piercings on ears.
Marks - Moon shaped scar on her ribs.
Clothing - Whatever se feels like that day. Usually dark, clingy things.
Weapon - Pistol with bullets loaded with holy water. Two hand crafted blades with crosses etched into the blade.
Love/Relationship/Crush – None......yet

Username - nachopwer
Name - Vincent Gabriel Drake *Harker (*- is his real last name, but he doesn't know)
Nickname - Vince, Drake, *Gabe (*-only those close to him)
Age - 22
Nationality - Half English/Half Romanian
Race - Human
Hair (length, colour, style etc.) - Messy brown hair medium lenght
Eye Colour - Redish Brown
Build(Height, Weight) - 6'2" 210 lbs
Personality – A free spirit who trust only himself, behavoir is more vampiric than human, adventurous and calmed minded
History - Vincent was born inside a church in which he was held captive because of his family past. After all why wouldn't the church take control over every offspring of the Harker blood line, one that was tainted by Dracula. He was raised by the church to hunt down the monster who's humanity reencarnated as Vincent, yes Vincent is Dracula's human side reborn. He despiced the church from the moment he heard them discusing about him, were he learned the truth about himself. He then escaped the church in Romania and went his way towards England the land of the protesters.
Jewelry – A golden cross in a chain that belong to his ancestors (it was Mina Harker's)
Marks(On body) - some scars on his back and chest(in its middle one resembles claw marks), and on his neck he has one that resemble the bite of a vampire, which he had since birth
Clothing - Normal clothes he stole,luckily these clothes let him blend in the dark
Weapon - Crossbow, Pistols and Daggers
Love/Relationship/Crush – None at this moment

Username - Ocobeam
Name – Ezekiel Fenrisson
Nickname - Zeke
Age – 27 (looks), unknown actual age.
Nationality - English
Race - Lycan
Hair (length, colour, style etc.) – Brown, long and messy, trailing down his back. Sometimes pulled into a pony tail.
Eye Colour - Green
Build(Height, Weight) – Muscled and athletic
Personality – Anger is what drives Ezekiel. Anger and bloodlust. He’s constantly distant and aloof, prejudice against anyone siding with the vampires. He turns humans to fuel his ranks of lycans in order to achieve his goal. Every second, he wants to die, but he can’t until all the Vampires are dead. He refuses. He hates talking about his family and his past. Nevertheless, as tough as he is, he’s plagued by nightmares and has a weakness for food.
History – Ezekiel doesn’t remember how his life started… and to be honest, he could care less. He only remembers when his life ended. Chains bound tightly around him as he struggled, their silver burning against his skin as he tried to save his family. His beloved mate, Alyssa, died that day, and their young pup, Alexander. Tears rushing down his face, he felt their blood gather at his feet, and he found himself too weak with grief to even fight. He only cradled them in his arms, giving mournful howls. That was the day Ezekiel died. All he is left, is a shell of what he once was. Fueled only by bloodlust and hatred for the vampires, he longs to slaughter them all with his teeth and claws. It’s all that matters after all.
Jewelry – He wears a Wolf’s head amulet
Marks(On body) – Various scars line his body.
Clothing – Dark-colored travelers clothes that are tattered and torn.
Weapon – He carries a steel dagger with a handle the shape of a wolf.
Love/Relationship/Crush – Deceased.

Username – Blaze Star Fire
Name - Dracula
Nickname - Alucard
Age – to old to care
Nationality – A country that no longer exists
Race - Elder Vampire
Hair (length, colors, style etc.) – Black, short sliced back with gray streaks
Eye Color - Dark brown-red
Build(Height, Weight) - Tallish, strong square shoulders modest shape but not muscular
Personality – Quiet, sere’s but dangers in a rage
History – In history he made a pact with the devil in rage and hate and loss. Latter he moved to England and was attempted to be killed by a doctor, in earlier years he became more of a spectator of the world, becoming an admirer of the Sherlock homes books, the modern way of business and the patent system. And the blood bank
Jewelry – Watch, Cufflinks, Pocket watch, Glasses
Marks(On body) - Light ritualistic scaring over every inch of skin
Clothing – Usually a suit or sports jacket set
Weapon – Sword/cane, Hypnosis & some magic
Love/Relationship/Crush – Dead, dead, dead/dead/dead, dead, Has yet to say yes

Username - Master Gracey
Name - Lord Gabriel
Nickname - none
Age - several centuries
Nationality - English
Race - Vampire
Hair (length, colour, style etc.)- Black
Eye Colour - Brown
Build(Height, Weight) - 6'2", 215
Personality – Gabriel is a dominate personality. He has spent centuries bent on a single goal since he was turned into a vampire, that goal has been to take over as King of the vampires. He killed the English vampire lord, taking control of the country. He's a ruthless dictator who will stop at nothing to achieve his end, but can be just as charming and minipulative as he is dangerous.
History - Gabriel was turned into a vampire too long ago for anyone to remember. He remembers all too well what lead to his conversion, but he keeps such memories to himself allowing only his own mind to enjoy. For centuries he charmed, minipulated and killed his way up the vampire ranks until he was able to kill the vampire lord of England taking his throne. Gabriel is so close to killing Dracula and becoming the King he can almost taste it. His war will devestate the country and when he is King Gabriel will bring vampires into their rightful place as masters over all humans.
Jewelry – Depends on the clothes he is wearing
Marks(On body) - None
Clothing - Gabriel changes his attire to fit the situation, however when at home he usually wears his favorite lounge suit from the victorian era
Weapon - Silver gun with bullet made of the same material, Silver hunting knife, cane with a silver handle that has a concealed blade hidden within the bottom that extends when the handle is twisted.
Love/Relationship/Crush – None, however every King needs a harem

Username - Mistress Kahlan
Name - Kahlan
Nickname - N/A
Age - 24
Nationality - Transylvania
Race - Human/slayer
Hair (length, colour, style etc.) - About shoulder length blonde hair, pin straight, she keeps it up in a pony tail most of the time.
Eye Colour - ice-blue
Build(Height, Weight) - 5'5, roughly about 125
Personality – Cold, unless you are in her tight group of friends, which she has very few of anyways.
History - Kahlan had a great childhood growing up, both loving parents and not a care in the world, until the day she turned 10, that was the day she lost her mother. To what she would never know, because her father shielded her from it. That was also the day that her father started training her on how to use weapons and how to defend herself. Kahlan didn't know why she would need to learn this, but the day after she had turned 17, her home was attacked by lycans, they had killed her father and injured her, leaving her for dead. That day a group of slayers found her, taking her under their wing, thus becoming her new family. She has a distaste for the undead, the lycans even more so.
Jewelry – A beaded necklace that has a black flower on it.
Marks(On body) - Three long scars on her right hip from a lycan when she was 17.
Clothing - Outfit for daytime
Outfit for night
Weapon - Daggers, katana, and sais.
Love/Relationship/Crush – None as of right now

Username - Anoliealmond
Name - Bella Donna Ivanovic
Nickname - Cinder
Age - 31
Nationality - Spanish.
Race - Lycan
Hair (length, colour, style etc.) - Glossy black hair, goes down past her butt, It's always straight in a hair tye, or Hidden under her red hood
Eye Colour - Black
Build(Height, Weight) - 5-10, Pretty built has good muscle deffention.
Personality – Very sassy and tempermental. She lives for the kill that drives her. She is easy to provoke and never turns down a challenge. But she does have a sweet nature when it comes to the ones she loves.
History - I was changed into what i am today when I was very young and naive and believed that love would trample all even the lycan diease. But things went a bit wrong and i woke up like this. I have learned to live with this curse. Even after my love Richard was killed by human slayers. For Many years i have watched go by but never aged. I hunt for the fierce hunger that i have can not be seadated.
Jewelry – A Celtic Amulet that was her familys heirloom
Marks(On body) - Several scars on her shoulders and back from getting to into fights.
Clothing -She usually always wears black with her Full body length Red hooded cape.
Weapon - She has a very shard gold dagger that sits on her hip. As well 9mm gun at her back
with silver rimmed bullets.
Love/Relationship/Crush – no one at this moment

Username - Malkav the Madman
Name - Francesco Melzi
Nickname - Francis
Age – 200+ Though still looking young and beautiful.
Nationality - Italian
Race - Vampire
Hair (length, colour, style etc.) - Though he changes his style to keep up with (and often create) the latest trends, Francis often goes for a short-cut dark red hairdo. Currently he has jumped upon the modern bandwagon of overly messed 'surf-look'.
Eye Colour: - Baby Blue #5f67f5
Build(Height, Weight) – Thin, toned and stunning with an average height he augments via high-heeled boots.
Personality – Francis is an epicurean in all things, always looking to try the latest trend and expand his horizons. From the brothels and opium dens of Milan circa 1800, hellfire club meetings in the London back alleys in 1900, to the fetish scene of modern nights, every taboo is a treat to be tasted. As such he is a man without shame, and nevr leaves anything unsaid in general conversation. His demeanor is louche, and often annoys other vampire who find his views destructive to the war effort. He'd rather experience a love affair with a lycanthrope than kill one without reason.
History – Born the son of a Milanese noble, he led the life of an artist until taking the fancy of a particular undead b***h. Converted to the vampire way of life, Francis wasted no time at all making an impact upon the world and began to explore the most sordid pleasures of the flesh with impunity. Over the years he has developed multiple useful skills and contacts, as well as building a reputation as a fearsome fencer and a renowned player of the court. His skills at reading people make the social circles of London a playground that he manoeuvres with ease.
Jewelry – Diamonds, platinum and bondage chains all utilized in creative fashions.
Marks(On body) – Francis has a black rose tattooed upon his hip, just to the left of his crotch.
Clothing – Francis keeps upon the cutting edge of fashion, while mixing it with a dash of risqué fetish. It's not uncommon to see him in clothing a few short weeks before they become a global trend, or mere hours before similar pieces hit fashion runways.
Weapon – He is a dab hand with a blade, but in a pinch can also dispatch enemies rather efficiently with bare hand. His skills with ranged weapons are nothing spectacular.
Love/Relationship/Crush – Why limit oneself to a single desire when an entire world of possibility exists at our fingertips

Username – Blaze Star Fire
Name – Harold Whitmore
Nickname – Sunshine
Age - 22
Nationality – Irish English
Race - Human
Hair (length, color, style etc.) – shoulder length, red curly
Eye Color: - Blue
Build(Height, Weight) – 5’ 7”
Personality – Funny, temper, untrusting, secretive
History – A student in college he couldn’t afford to stay in more then one year, finding out from a class mate that vampires would pay good money for people who’d let them feed off them and save them the time and effort. Now he’s finished school but can’t say no to the money, being an artist doesn’t bring in too much money.
Jewelry –earrings, fathers ring on his thumb, some gifts from patrons of old jewelry
Marks(On body) – Healing fang marks on neck and wrists. Appendix scar
Clothing – Skater style t-s baggy jeans high tops one really nice long black Goth jacket. When he has guests in or he go’s out to meet them he dresses up in a shirt and tie or in an outfit one of his first female patrons had picked out for him with a frilly shirt front and long baby blue jacket.
Weapon – Silver ring silver cross dagger
Love/Relationship/Crush – None yet, flexible

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
White List

Crazy Ziox - Being the First Male Lycan

Uiallin - Being the First Female Vampire and playing Two Characters

Black List

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Now Open and Accepting

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

A woman with red hair was soon waking up from her sleep by a loud beeping noise, she had only been a sleep a few hours and her eyes had slight bags under her eyes. Soon the woman was out of her bed and in front of mirror applying her making to hide her panda eyes, the woman name was Robin Reid. She soon grabbed a brushed and started to brush her long red and once she was finished, she grabbed her work clothes and head to her bathroom to get changed for work. Robin came out of her bathroom and grabbed a small backpack, that held her Slaying clothes and weapons for later on and then head down the stairs of her 3 level Victorian house, that belonged her to father and when he passed way gave it to her. She left the through the front door locking it, before heading of down the street towards the library she worked at.

When Robin came out of work it was cold, dark and evening with wind blowing so strong and snow floating around in the air before it hit the ground. The people on the streets started moving a lot faster so that they could get home and out of the cold. The snow made everything look innocent, but what most people didn't know that in darkness evil creatures lurked, waiting to pray on them, but there were people called slayers, who protected humans from those creatures, Vampires and Lycans. Robin was one of those slayer, who at this moment was walking down the street and the snow crunching under her feet as she made way to the forest where these creatures hide. When people looked at Robin, they just saw the red hair, piercing blue eyes and full red lips, unknown to them that she protects them from the forces of darkness. Her slaying outfit were a corset with sleeve, leather trousers and boots and along trench so coat. Robin had two weapons on her, a dagger in each of her boots and two guns on her hips. Once in the frozen forest Robin pulled guns out, ready to shoot any vampires or Lycans that came near her.
                                  " Come out, come out where ever you are" she called out in to the darkness with a mocking voice.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
THE RAVENESS

Ameila Thatcher

User ImageAmeila sat against a tree in the forest licking the blood off her claws. A dead man lay at her feet. It had been an exciting chase through the town, and into the forest, but it ended as all chases do with Ameila standing over her prey, as he begged for his life. She had torn open his throat with her claws, and drank him dry . All that was left was the blood that had splattered from the wound, and the blood left on her fingers.

As she finished licking the blood off her fingers she heard the sound of someone entering the forest. Devilishly she smiled. She knew that voice she had heard it before. Standing up, she ran towards the voice, and emerged from behind a tree. "My, my, dear miss Reid. What brings a little lamb like you into a place like this? You should be careful. You'll find wolves here." Ameila said cruelly, spreading her fingers to excentuate her claws with a devilish grin.

~I want you to suffer, the way I have suffered~

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin kept walking through the forest till she heard a rustling noise from behind her, she cocked both her gun before taken a breath and turning around the same time the person emerging from the trees. She looked at the person in front of her and recognised her as a vampire. She listen as the vampire spoke to her but all Robin did was watch and studied her stance and raised her right gun up when she saw the spreading of her fingers.

’’Ameila Thatcher, The lycans are always more fun to hunt, but why would they want little young me, when they could have someone like you kill’’she said to her in a sugar sweet voice.

Robin kept her gun trained on her Ameila, she knew of her story and how she became about vampire, sure it suck for her(no pun intended) but Robin knew she would her anger out on human for her damn life. She had no pity for Ameila, she could of stayed in sunlight if didn’t want her undead life, but she choose to kill people for the fun and suffering that she had.

’’ Any last words before you disappear for ever’’ she told her, finger on the trigger ready to pull.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
THE RAVENESS

Ameila Thatcher

User ImageAmeila smirked. "It's so interesting how you choose to go with a gun little girl. Too afarid of hand to hand. Of course you are. Who wouldn't after all we all know who would win in a fight between the two of us. It's much easier for you to take the cowards way out and use a range weapon. No one's faulting you for knowing your own limits. It's perfectly understandable." Ameila said taunting to self proclaimed hunter.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin just let a yawn out, showing Ameila how much she was boring her. Robin wasn’t never much of a talker, she always used her body language to let people how she felt and it would so them if she would walk away or attacked them. She looked at Ameila once shed finished talking.

’’ Oh you’re finished, I would fight hand-to-hand, but this outfit new and I don’t want to dirty it with your filthy undead blood on them’’she told her, keeping her gun level with her,

Robin watched her body language waiting for the first sign of her attacking, she really didn’t want to get new slaying outfit dirty, but if it was going to happen and then would keep the fighting at a distance before going hand-to-hand.

She knew that Ameila had more strength and speed than herself, but she had weapons that would cause unbearable pain if the dagger cut them or the bullet stayed in their body, thanks to it being made of silver and blessed in holy water.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
~~THE RAVENESS~~

~Ameila Thatcher~

User ImageAmeila rolled her eyes. "Really, you're gonna critize me for talking when that's all your doing." Ameila laughed cruelly. "You're just a frightened little girl aren't you. Red Death indeed. You're not even worth my time." Ameila turned her back on Robin. "This is boring. I'm outta here." Ameila started to walk away knowing Robin wouldn't let her. Ameila knew enough to know that he who stricks first looses. She wasn't going to intiate the fight. Robin would have to do so if they were gonna grapple at all.

Omnipresent Vampire

User ImageUser Image

His eyes opened slowly as the need to stretch came, it was time for him to wake up and it seemed his body was hard to force in this vampire mornings. Vladimir sighed as he looked in his room, the same typical color that his father had taken to his liking and it seemed that it was the only option to feel like home. The Romanian vampire whined, letting a few bones pop and pulled the clothes up and adjusted himself lightly. Vladimir wanted to go and wander outside, to see the place and see what would happen.

At his age, he still felt as a youthful boy, still in need for excitement and new things to learn. He hoped to at least see something more stunning than the old walls and bricks that seem the only thing to actually get you stunned. The long haired male wandered out of the building, stepping out in the fresh air as he sensed a few beings around, making him quicken his pace and try to get the sight of it, only to end up in the middle, looking at the two females with a blink. “Hello ladies…bad timing eh?” he stated blinking.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin kept her gun level, making sure that it was right place, so it she fired her gun, it should enter Ameila heart from her back, as she was ready to pull the trigger, she heard someone behind her. She turned half her body round with one gun still pointing at Ameila and the other pointing at the new person.

Robin turned her round to see that it was a young man, with black hair and pale skin, dressed in Victorian clothes. Somewhere in the back of her mind she started to wonder why vampires wear such clothing. She could tell from his voice and clothing that he wasn’t from around England.

’’ Who are you and why are you hear Vampire’’she said harshly to him, turning her head to look at Ameila.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
~~THE RAVENESS~~

~Ameila Thatcher~

User ImageAmeila turned as soon as she heard the voice. Her eyes grew wide as she saw the man who had approached them. She recognized him and his voice. He probably didn't recognize her though. "Vladimir Tepes sir. It's an honor to meet you." Of course she knew who the son of Lord Dracula was. Every vampire in the Isles knew the son of the leader of all vampires. She walked past Robin, coming dangerously close to the hunter, but Ameila didn't care. She knew Robin would kill her. She extended her hand to Valdis. "Ameila Thatcher."

Omnipresent Vampire

User ImageUser Image

Vladis smiled at the human that asked who he was and bowed to her in the want of telling his name, but soon his name was voiced and the female vampire moved closer to him. He moved to take her hand and kiss it gently. "Miss Amelia...A pleasure to meet you. She is not a friend of yours, right?" he asked as he shifted to pull Amelia closer to him in an attempt to protect her, as much as he despised other vampires that drew chaos, Amelia seemed quite the person he would enjoy to talk with, even if it was common for everyone to know the only son Dracula had.

Vladimir was quite the curious one and as he looked at Robin, he chuckled. "To answer your question about my appearance here...it was out of luck and foolishness. I am a curious fellow." he said as he enjoyed to give a glance to the two females and smirked lightly. "If you would excuse us. I prefer to not shed blood in an useless way...a limb body with such a pretty dress stained in blood would make a big loss for all kind." he said as he turned to brace Amelia's hand and make sure to hold her in place. "Would you enjoy a walk with me instead of a cat fight? It is not worth to fight in such a lovely night..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff