Welcome to Gaia! ::

As Hot Rod revealed himself, the autobots gave a silent sigh of relief. They didn't have to fight just yet.

As Haley was handed to Skywarp she gave a smile to seeker. Being placed in the cockpit she cheered, using sparkling talk. And waved to Rachet from the inside of Skywarp's cockpit.

"Wooow!" giggled Haley "It's gigamongous!" as she spread out her arms, her optics exploring the the spaciousness. "Where's Papa, Slip?" asked Haley as she tried to look outside.

Jetstorm quickly punched in the data to operate the transwarp. His digits pounding the keys quickly, "Transwarp, is okey for dokey..!" reported Jetstorm as he punch the final code in. The speed was phenomenal.

Approaching the the Decepticon Base Megatron, had himself land early. It was best the enemy didn't discover him in the air. Especially since he wasn't as flexible as the rest of his flyers. Landing, he quietly made his way to the base, bush to bush. As he got closer he noticed Starscream circling. "What is that fool doing now..?" wondered Megatron, who soon realized who exactly was on the roof. Galvatron. Even Megatron knew that if Starscream couldn't take care of Galvatron's presence, there would be one less seeker in the world
"Hot Shot? You mean he's--oh Primus." Hot Rod grimaced. He hated the possibility of this turning into another Ki-Aleta. Of course, of all the situations he could land himself in, it had to be a hostage one. He eyed a drone that strayed in the direction of their hiding spot tensely before returning his gaze to his fellow Autobots as the thing sauntered on past them. "So what's the plan? You're going to rescue him, obviously..." He cocked an optic ridge upon Skywarp's appearance. He had figured the Autobots and the Decepticons would come together in a situation such as this and his suspicions were partly confirmed when an obviously armed Starscream flew overhead without attacking them. But Skywarp seemed to be on a more friendly basis with his teammates. For the moment, however, he decided there would be plenty of time to ask questions later.

-------

Galvatron fired repeatedly at the Seeker and was growing more and more visibly peeved at the fact that the Seeker so easily dodged each and every blast. Finally, with a roar of anger, he rose off the roof and flew after Starscream, pumping blast after blast from his arm cannon.

Jhiaxus monitored Galvatron's actions with a bemused expression plastered across his face. The fool could be so impatient. He connected a small wire to the Decepticon mainframe, chuckling to himself as he gained easy access to more files. Sifting through a few absentmindedly, he finally activated his self-created hacking program. Twenty characters was a cinch for him, he reflected as the first wall fell within seconds. He was in the process of congratulating himself when the second wall activated, prompting him for a vocal recognition release switch. Clever, he mused, but no where near enough. This would only slow him down...a little.

Turning his thoughts back to the battle, he smirked, spotting Megatron easily in the brush through Monstructor's vision. "Well, what do we have here?" His voice reverberated through Monstructor's mouth as the bot rose to tower over the Decepticon leader, weapons raised.

--------

Starscream corkscrewed once, then again, barely avoiding Galvatron's powerful bursts. He reopened his connection with Astrotrain, continuing to circle and distract Galvatron from the action below. "Is there anyone else on the ship?" He transmitted. Astrotrain responded quickly.

"A few drones, far as I can tell. I'm kind of stuck here since they've been activated. Wouldn't want to start a fight against those guys. Not when I'm this outnumbered."

"Fair enough." Starscream spun irritatedly, dodging several more blasts. What were those Autobots waiting for? Or the Decepticons, for that matter. He pondered a moment if perhaps he should have put more emphasis on how imperative it was for Jhiaxus to not get his hands on that device. It only meant the end of the universe, after all. He corkscrewed agilely once again, this time noticing Megatron in the shrubs below, face to face with Monstructor. Well, finally. He sneered, returning his focus to his own battle, waiting for the right opportunity to take it to the next step.
Jazz turned to Optimus and his group when they came into view, "Optimus, I'll need you guys to distract the drones while I sneak into the Twilight to look for Hot Shot."
Optimus nodded, and gestured the Autobots to spread out and wait for his signal. While the Autobots silently moved to surround the Decepticon base, Jazz stealthily moved into position to be directly underneath the hovering Twilight ship, avoiding any cameras that may be out. After half of a breem, Jazz sent a databurst to Optimus that he's in position.
Optimus immediately fired upon the first drone's head, offlining it.
The rest followed up to be chaos on both side, making the majority of the attention focused on the battlefield, allowing one visored cyber-ninja to sneak in the base.

--------------

Ratchet, as soon as he saw Skywarp finishing drinking the High Grade, told her that she still has more mechs to teleport to the battlefield (i.e. Sunny and Sides) prompting her to frown and sigh irritatedly, stomping out of the tent and roughly grabbed both the still stunned Sideswipe and the quickly back-pedaling Sunstreaker by their arms,
"Hey, watch the paint, femme!" Sunstreaker growled.
Skywarp looked at him and frowned, "You're vainer than Starscream, afthole."
"And your ugly as slag. You don't even look in the least like a femme." Sunstreaker growled, trying to shake the seeker's vice-like grip on his left arm.
"That's the whole point, you dumbaft!" Skywarp snapped back.

Slip just shook his head and answered in sparkling talk, "Mama dropped him off somewhere in the big jungle." Then he went back to watching in fascination and amusement at the fight between his mother and the big (though, not as big as his mom, Slip thought) yellow, horned mech, and use a wide variety of curse words that Slip absorbed in his processor like a sponge. Boy, his maternal unit sure loves to use the swear words (not that he knows that they are bad words to begin with)! Maybe he should say one to her when he get his change to speak to her next time, that would make her happy.

"Well, you were even disgustingly ugly as mech!" Sunstreaker countered, making her face go flat.
Sideswipe piped up into their fight, finally able to shake the shock off of his processor, "Whoa, bro. No need to go that far."
"Slag off." Was the reply to him.
Skywarp, face still flat, commented, "You're a bright ray of sunshine, are you."
Sideswipe quickly added in, smiling cheekily, "You bet he is! He's all about sunshine and sunflowers, with vain, sociopathic tendencies." Skywarp smirked, and teleported before Sunstreaker can retort.

Ratchet sighed, thanking Primus that they are gone. Now all he has to do is to wait for the injured to come back en masses. And worry about two sparklings hovering above the battlefield with a seeker femme.

------------------------------

When she appeared, she hovered several hundred feet above the battledfield, holding the two hanging Lambos, and with a malicious smile, she let go with a "Have fun!"
Sunstreaker cursed while falling, "That fragging femme!"
Sideswipe turned to him and smiled, "I think I found my kindred spirit! She's a prankster and I think I'm in love!"
"Don't you fragging start, Sidewipe, I swear to Primus I'll beat you to scrap!" Sunstreaker yelled, finally landing and killing two drones at once. Sideswipe just laughed and also landed on the drones, killing it as well. With a war cry, they started killing drones after drones, not caring if they were outnumbered, being that they were the best front-line warriors that the Autobots have.

---------------

Sentinel barked orders at the Jettwins to help out in the battlefield before running to the battlefield himself as soon as he landed the ship.

------------------

Blitzwing wondered where his fellow triple changer is, Astrotrain. Cold spoke quietly to himself, shooting and freezing a drone, "I believe I last saw him in the base..."
Then angry yelled out shattering the frozen one into millions of shards in one powerful punch, "VOULD THESE THINGZ STOP MULTIPLING LIKE ORGANIC SQUISHIES?!" and went to another one, burning it to the ground.
Crazy crackled, "Vooohoohoho! Lets play a game! I got three, four, five-" Crazy continued, before Cold and Angry appeared, "Please" "SHUT UP!"
There was silence except for the shooting, yelling of the battlefield for a breem, before Ironhide, the recent arrival with Ratchet's group, yelled from across the field, "I'm on twently-seven!"
Angry appeared, "YOU'RE ON!"
Cold and Crazy appeared, also taking up on the challenge, "I believe I'm on" "A big fat. Three. Eight! Muahahaha!"
"Fraggit!" Was the shout in the midst of chaos and carnage.
As the Autobots dispersed, awaiting Optimus' order, a emotion of nervousness and anxiety took over some of the Autobots. It had been a while since any of them engaged in a battle as huge as this. A few bots may have reminisced on how the situation reminded them of their old battles on Cybertron. But that was when the one of the sides tried to take a hold of Cybertron. This battle was bigger. This battle meant life or death. For Cybertronians and organics.

Bumblebee readied his stingers, his fuel pump working faster and faster by the minute. Clenching his dental plates to ease some of the tension his body was feeling. As his body leaned against a tree his optics were focused on Optimus. Waiting.

After Optimus' decapitated a drone, the Autobot's fired full blast. Trying to get rid of as many drones as possible as well as give Jazz an opening. A couple of minutes into the battle a there were already bot's in critical condition. However they were quickly protected by and dragged out of the way. Some were focused on hitting the targets but some may have tried to make it into a game. Of course with the constant use of commlinks it was hard to know, let alone make out what each and every bot was saying. Cliffjumper could've sworn he heard Ironhide challeneged someone on how many drones he could dismantle before the battle was over.

"Hey Bee! You alright?!" yelled Cliffjumper as he quickly ducked his head behind a rock.

"Barely! I can't get a hit! My armor is reflecting the sunlight! They know where I am!" said Bee as he kept tried to hide his shine behind the tree.

"Hang on! I'll--Aaauuugh!" cried Cliffjumper as his left shoulder was blown off.

"Cliffjumper!!" cried Bumblebee. Looking at his friend Bumblebee stuck his stingers out, while keeping his head behind the tree and shot both drones. Whether it was dumb luck or impeccable strategy Bumblebee quickly made his way over to Cliffjumper, "Hang on! I got you..!" said Bumblebee as he began to pull his friend away.

~~~~~~~

Haley blinked as she too, watched Skywarp fight with these new bots. And just like Slip, she noticed there were certain words that were frequently used. Unlike Slip her little mechanical body, was not yet developed enough to say much words correctly. So instead, Haley recorded these words, her vocalizer acting as a tape recorder.

As she played the word "slag" there were different voices and different tones used to express this "bad word." She giggled as she played the voices over and over. Excited she decided to record any other things she heard. When she was recording and what exactly she recorded would reamin a mystery untill she, and only she revealed it.

"Slag..!"

"...slagging..!"

" You slagging....!"

"I'mma slag you into the---!"

~~~~~~~

As Sentinal barked his orders the twins gave a salute, "Yes sir!" they answered in union. Without another word the two quickly transformed and made their way to the battle field. "Brother, shall we as they say racing you?" said Jetfire egar for a little challenge.

"Hoho! I am so fast I am there already!" boasted Jetstorm as he put his thrusters on full blast. Leaving Sentinel behind as his brother to catch up.

~~~~~~~

Megatron quickly turned, activating his fusion cannon. He had been found out. He only gave smirk as his spark chamber throbbed. Despite his physical appearance, he was quite nervous. It was the first time in many stellar cycles that an enemy had got the drop on him.

A small image may have popped into his CPU about how one of his soldiers would assist him in this tight situation. But that was unlikely. Especially since A: Blitzwing was at a killing spree, B: Lugnut was still too stupid to use his gravity defyers, and C:Starscream was focusing on his own battle with Galvatron. In most of his battles Megatron was used to having his Decepticons around him. Thus giving him cover, and warning. Keeping him out of situations like this. Well this was a hell of a time for change.

The mighty Lord Megatron was in fact in need of some assistance.
Starscream chortled without restraint at the site of Megatron's little dilemma. He could recognize his leader's body language enough to understand that the slagger needed help...and it amused him greatly. He pivoted sharply to the right, undoubtedly throwing off Galvatron's not only awkward, but miscalculated flight. He then descended quickly, at worst leading Galvatron into a torrent of stray fire which he himself adeptly dodged. As he neared Monstructor and Megatron, he let loose a fairly massive barrage at the thing's face. He then flew up, veered to the right sharply, and returned. Transforming and landing lightly behind the massive transformer, he took out a few drones with his null rays, ducking suddenly as Galvatron caught up with him in the form of another large blast.

"Having problems, mighty Megatron?" He jeered, making optic contact with the mech from behind Monstructor while blasting another drone.

---------

Monstructor howled in pain when the blasts connected with his face plating. Jhiaxus frowned, tightening his control on his pawn, failing to care about the inflicted damage. The blasts from above momentarily diverted his attention from the silver mech before him. He raised Monstructor's head, searching for the assailant, but found instead a certain black and purple flier dispensing two more Autobots. For a moment, he made nothing of it, but Jhiaxus was nothing if not overly sharp. It only took him one sweep of the scene to notice something hidden. Something he wanted. A crazed grin spread across his face, his optics glowing in tune. He was now transfixed by what currently lay in the cockpit of the Seeker. What fascinating experiments the sparklings would make! He chuckled gleefully with anticipation. He hadn't had the privilege of coming in contact with any for decacycles. He would not miss this opportunity. Thus he relayed his commands to the massive bot, launching him into an absurd flight straight towards an oblivious Skywarp.

----------

Hot Rod fell into step with the rest of the fighting Autobots, blasting drones right and left. He slowly made his way through a swollen crowd of them, taking numerous drones out with one shot. He emerged from a small pile-up, only to bear witness to Bumblebee and Cliffjumper's dilemma. He blasted a few oncoming drones before extending his range to cover the two bots best he could.

------------

Galvatron swooped after the Seeker, blasting round after round to make up for his lack of speed. Starscream was correct in assuming his chaser would be slower to avoid stray fire as the purple bot took three blasts head on, throwing him off course. He slammed into the side of the Twilight, sliding down to the ground where he regained his footing. He paused a moment, observing the battle irritatedly. He blasted a drone nearby him, not caring that it was supposed to be on his side. He was about to return to his chase when Monstructor rose off the ground. So Jhiaxus had found his prey. He rolled his optics, blasting another drone for the hell of it. And bots called him insane....
Optimus decapitated two more drones in quick succession when a thought entered his processor, 'When are the Decepticons getting the Nega-Core?' He was then interrupted by a large shadow quickly passing over him.
When he looked up, he felt the cold fingers of terror clawing through his spark, "Skywarp, watch out!" He called to the oblivious seeker, Skywarp! He though despairingly, for once, feeling helpless because of his inability to fly. He grabbed his photon rifle and shot at the monstrous mech, but he didn't think that the mech even felt it.

--------

Jazz, to put it simply, is pissed. He checked everywhere on the Twilight ship, hacked into the security camera and found that Hot Shot is not in the ship. Where is he?!
Jazz sighed, thinking that Hot Shot must be back on the Nemisis, the Decepticon ship.
Putting his hand to his helm, he commlinked Skywarp to quickly get him out of the ship, "Skywarp, can you get me out of here? Hot Shot is not here, probably on the Decepticon ship near the Nega-Core." And gave her the coordinates for his location.
"Well that's just great!" Her reply came out heavily saturated in sarcasm and it was snarky. "I'm on my--" a surprised screech interrupted from Skywarp, then into became pained chokes before the transmission ended.

Jazz stared at the screen that he hacked into, knowing that the silence was not good, " Skywarp...!" He whispered.
After a few astro-seconds staring at the screen, he realized that they could come in the ship at any moment and made himself scarce, but unable to leave the ship at the moment.
Bumblebee was stuck between a rock and a hard place; literally. His small bot body leaned against a small rock (using it like a small shield) while holding Cliffjumper close. He may have a fast bot. But he couldn't keep his speed while carrying Cliffjumper. Especially when a large number of drones had cornered him. Tightly closing his optics he felt a drone come colser and closer. Holding an unconsious Cliffjumper, Bumblebee prepared his stinger. Energon sweat gone cold. "Well...here we go..." Thought bumblebee, about to fire his stinger,when suddenly a decapitated drone head fell right next he. Confused, he carefully peaked his head above the rock. Only to see Hot Rod covering him. Bumblebee quickly grabbed Cliffjumper and continued to pull him to safety. "I owe you Hot Rod..." mumbled Bumblebee.

Megatron narrowed his optics as Starscream spoke. Once again reciving a processor-ache. "..If I needed your assistance, STARscream...I would have demanded it" growled the angered warlord. About to say something else, the fallen mech suddenly rose and took of. At first the mighty Megatron thought the mech was retreating. He soon found out that would not be the case. His optics widened as the enemy made his way toward Skywarp.

Haley watched the as the fighting continued. Activing her recorder at will. She yawned a bit tired. About to curl up next to sleep, something caught her optic. A giant mech coming towards them. Unaware of the danger, Haley simply waved her hand while playing a random track.

"Oh slag..."
Starscream chuckled, unfazed by his leader's hasty retort. Of course he would deny anything that meant sacrificing his pride even for a moment. "My apologies, my liege." He sneered in mock politeness, gunning down several more drones. He spun as Monstructor rose from the ground, preparing for offense, or at least defense. When none came, he watched suspiciously, realizing the thing's intentions only a moment too late. His optics narrowed at the thought of what he knew was coming. Igniting his thrusters, he propelled himself after the giant mech.

---------

Jhiaxus growled in anger as the red, white and blue Seeker attempted to defend his prey. As the lighter jet came between him and the darker one, he raised Monstructor's arm, slashing down with his blade-like claws. The claws hit their mark, slicing through the Seeker's right shoulder, down into his chest, sending Starscream hurtling down before finally crashing into a broken heap at the feet of his leader.

The scientist then wasted no time in returning to Skywarp. He rose the same arm, now covered in energon, and grabbed the purple Seeker. Using one of Monstructor's sharp blades, he severed a cable on the Seeker's neck. He'd studied Seekers on several occasions before and knew how to handle them. The cable's damage wouldn't kill him, he reflected, only knock him out until it was repaired. He held the limp body up, closer to Monstructor's optics and stroked the glass of the cockpit longingly. Two sparklings, he realized, grinning intensely. Immediately, he ordered Monstructor back to the Twilight. He only had one more thing to finish here.

Turning back to the computer before him, he was about to begin his work on the final code when the bay doors opened with a cold swoosh. Nemesis Prime entered the control deck with the Nega-Core in his hand. "I have the device. Return to the ship." He growled, gliding over to the exit in the direction of the Twilight.

"...but what about the security systems?" Jhiaxus asked, raising his optic ridge. He should have known Nemesis hadn't even needed him.

"You who are so familiar with inter dimensional technology should surely understand how feeble such physical things as locks and keys truly are." It was as he'd figured. Jhiaxus nodded, abandoning his work with mild distaste. He gathered the few things he'd brought with him to the base and was about to leave when he tripped over the body of the yellow Autobot. His first thought was to order Monstructor back to carry his prize, but on second thought, he couldn't afford to leave the Seeker alone. He was positive that the bot was a liability to at least a few of the Transformers outside. Instead, he grabbed the Autobot by the neck and dragged him out to the exit. There, he rejoined Nemesis Prime, who promptly warped them back directly into the control room of the Twilight. Jhiaxus booted up the systems, once again abandoning Hot Shot on the floor, and rose up towards space. He smirked but ignored the angry snarl from Galvatron through their comm. links as he was left behind. They would catch up later, he was sure. And if they didn't...well, he had always been suspicious of Galvatron's true motives anyways.

As they reached orbit, Jhiaxus left the control room, hurrying through the halls and finally into his own lab. There, Monstructor waited, still guarding the Seeker. A thin smirk slid across Jhiaxus' face as he walked over to an operating table on the far wall. "Excellent...." He hissed to himself, readying instruments here and there. Finally, he turned to Monstructor and narrowed his optics. "Leave us. Go and fetch me the Autobot from the main deck. Lock him in one of the cells outside" He snarled, watching as Monstructor exited the room before returning to his task at hand.

-----------

Astrotrain startled a bit as the ship began to move. He peeked out from his hiding spot, relieved to find that the drones that remained were now all deactivated. He didn't like the aspect of what else was now on the ship, though. He'd had a couple close encounters with them on the base and was still counting his lucky stars that they hadn't noticed him. He really didn't plan on pushing his luck, and was in the process of finding an exit that would allow him to return to Earth when he rounded a corner and walked face first into the Autobot Jazz.
Optimus dropped to his knee's, feeling numb when he failed to catch up to the captured seeker. When Ironhide came up to from behind Optimus yelling at him that they should follow the "Primus, fraggin' pit ship!" Optimus snapped back to the world of emotional pain, then for a second, he felt immense anger coarsing through him when a though of Haley in the hands of what he knows to be a mad genius.
The molten anger became cold when his processor went hot in calculation of how to save Hot Shot, Skywarp, Slipstream, and Haley. When he spoke, the surrounding Autobot's and few Decepticons flinched, even making the Cold personality of Blitzwing raise an optic ridge in sruprise, "Ironhide, Blitzwing, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Scavenger, you will follow me to the ship."
When he looked up and to see Sentinel who, Optimus optics narrowed, was a little late for the battle, he spoke in a calm voice, but the underlying iceyness was still very much visible to any mechs with a half of a processor, "I'm going to use your ship, Sentinel." Then he looked at the Jettwins, "Skywarp, Slipstream, Haley, and Hot Shot are in there. Jazz may be in there if he hasn't gotten out before this, but he is most likely still in there. We have to help him."
Sentinel only spluttered, never seeing Optimus that close to murdering any mech that looked at him wrong, "S-sure."
Sentinel nearly collapsed on to the ground when Optimus left, tearing the ground in has alt mode.

There was silence before Cold Blitzwing calmly spoke, "I do believe that Haley is Optimus's sparkling, right?" The info surprised the others who did not know the info. And before the Angry can come out to make a comment, the Crazy persona came out, "I guess you just don't anger a mother bear!" The Anger came out, "Those guys are soo slagged!"

------------------

When Jazz saw Astrotrain, he quickly put his digits to his lip components, silencing any noises that the sane triple changer might make. Then he silently moved towards to the said triple changer's hiding spot and told him of his news, "I saw the big bot dragging Skywarp, we have to get he-him....he holds precious cargo in him. Sparklings." Jazz spoke, not looking at his face to see any reaction. He then motioned Astrotrain to follow him, not caring if he does follow, his main mission has changed, he now has to find Skywarp and save the two sparklings at all cost. He doesn't know much about Jhiaxus, but he heard rumors about his love for experimentation of sparklings because he was a natural-born mech himself.

---------------------------

Slip keened in terror when his mother wasn't moving, only being dragged by the neck by the big bot that was bigger than his mother, hugging Haley. "Mama! Mama! move, move!"
It wasn't helping that his mother was conscious, spreading unadulterated terror to his bond, being paralyzed and unable to communicate. She tried to send reassurance through the bond, but even Slip knew that the reassurance was flimsy at best.
When he saw a crazy looking mech, Slip narrowed his red optics, and like Haley, he activated his recordings of Skywarp's calm mech voice from her earlier verbal fight with the yellow warrior, "would you please kindly remove your vain aft off of me and go stick your own plug up to your exhaust port and frag yourself."
(lolz posting in *beep*'s account x3;; )

With all of the sudden events that took place, in was understandable that Haley was starting to get scared. Slip calling to his mother, the unmoving Skywarp, and the sudden emotion of rage she felt through her bond with Optimus. Closing her optics, she dug her faceplate into Slip's chassis. Whispering, "Papa will come....he will..." Using her words to comfort herself, more than Slip.

~~~~

Megatron's optics widened as he observed the damage on Starscream. So much damage in such a short amount of time. He couldn't feel anything but shock. In his years Megatron had seen Starscream take on much damage, but never in this amount in by one enemy.

Quickly raising his head, Megatron powered his fusion cannon, firing at Monstructor. His blast didn't even leave a scratch. Refusing to accept the lack of damage Megatron powered his cannon once more. But as quickly Monstructor came he left; Skywarp in his grasp. Unbenounced (sp) to him what precious cargo she held in her cockpit.

Clenching his dental plating, Megatron lowered his cannon. Not only was Monstructor out of his range, he couldn't fire without risking harm to Skywarp. Not that he cared, but even he knew that she was a valuable asset to their battle. With her gone, the battle will become more intense, more horrifying..more bloodshed. Fan-fu**ing-tastic

Firing at a few more drones, Megatron looked down at Starscream. Energon bleeding through his wounds. His armor thrashed, and broken. "...Get up solider. We don't have time to lie around..." Firing at a few more drones he looked down staring at straight into Starscream's optics. Ruby optics reflecting the sun. "...Now...!"

Despite the order he had just given Megatron knelt down next to Starscream. Killing off drones as he put Starscream's limp arm around his shoulder, his own arm around the seeker's waist. "Activate your null rays, solider..!" Megatron ordered quietly, as his arm tightened around the Seeker's waist.
Starscream groaned, hardly able to online his optics. He made to snap back at Megatron, but coughed and choked on energon building up in his throat instead. He groaned weakly as the purple substance spilled from the corner of his mouth. He grit his dental plating in protest, refusing to be so weak. A light shiver coursed through his body as Megatron helped him stand. Again, he made an attempt to wound the silver mech's pride, but just as before, he collapsed limply against his leader. At least the fool had been smart enough to lift him by his wounded arm, he jeered, grimacing at the same time as pain erupted from the now stressed shoulder joint of his arm stretched across Megatron's shoulders. It left his uninjured arm free to do as his commander instructed, to which Starscream weakly conceded. He was too injured to spend his last bits of energy bickering pointlessly with the mech supporting him. Though it went without saying, he found the position highly awkward. He cut his focus away from their closeness, biting back another shiver, struggling instead to raise his arm and fire his null ray at the nearest drone.

--------------

Jhiaxus spent a few last moments toying with a drill, checking that it was still working at it's full capacity. As soon as he was satisfied, he set it on the counter and turned to face the Seeker. Stalking over to stand in front of the frozen mech, he looked down at the cockpit with a fierce glint of anticipation tainting his gaze. He stretched a claw out, fingering around the outer edges of the cockpit until he found a latch under the seams. He lifted the glass slowly, setting it aside for further inspection later. As the sparklings came into view, he grinned wickedly. He stretched out a claw and lifted the first of the two squirming sparklings, eying it's wheels with contempt. He placed it flat on it's back on the counter, pressing a switch, triggering restraints which rose from the counter and wrapped firmly around the sparkling's limbs, neck, and torso. He then returned to the mech's cockpit, lifting the second as he had the first. This one, however, he glowed at upon seeing it's wings. A Seeker sparkling! He smirked, tracing the small wings with the tip of his claw before placing it on the counter next to the other, triggering identical restraints. As for the bigger mech, Jhiaxus returned to it, fully intending to replace the cockpit, discard the mech for later and continue with the sparklings. However, as he glanced at the now empty cockpit, he noticed something odd about the bared spark chamber. It more resembled a femme's than a mech's, and upon further inspection, Jhiaxus' optics widened in surprise. A disguised femme Seeker! He emitted something akin to a giggle, unable to restrain himself. This solar cycle was becoming too much! He tapped his digits roughly on the counter, smirking as inspiration for future experiments flooded his processor. Using a forklift type device, he replaced the cockpit and lifted the Seeker vertically against the wall. As the Seeker's back made contact with the cold metal, identical but much larger restraints slid from hidden compartments and restrained her. Highly unnecessary, he chuckled, considering the still severed tube. But nonetheless, he enjoyed the chance to use his machinery whenever he could.

Galvatron slid open the Twilight's lower deck entrance, entering angrily, followed closely by a wary Cyclonus. He turned abruptly up a long hall towards the main deck, ready to blast Nemesis Prime regardless of the consequences. However, he never made it that far. As he turned down another corridor, he recognized two mechs standing at the opposite end of the hall with their backs turned to him. An Autobot and a Decepticon, he sneered, not bothered by either identification. He raised his cannon, sneering to himself, and fired full power directly down the center of the hall. Ahh, it felt wonderful to release his pent up rage on a few unsuspecting fools. Nemesis Prime could wait.

-------------

Rodimus twisted, blasting a final drone just in time to witness the event involving the Seeker. He frowned to himself, all too familiar with the pain that he knew Optimus was feeling. Not bothering to communicate, he warped back to his shuttle and sped off after the Twilight, hoping that he could somehow better the situation before something more went totally wrong.

-------------

Blurr rounded a corner, speeding haphazardly down yet another hall of the Twilight. He snickered to himself that no one had even noticed him boarding the ship. Hall after hall after hall, he explored the ship at full speed, checking the occasional room, finding most empty. Finally rounding another corner, he noticed that this part of the ship seemed to be more traveled. The state of the walls and doors were much more modern and kept than the rest of the abandoned halls. He came to a fork in halls, taking the right without second thought, and found himself staring face to face with an unconscious, bound Hot Shot. "This is Blurr reporting, I've found the bot!" He whispered, making contact with Sentinel with his usual rapid voice.
Slipstream was terrified, and angry. He wanted to rant and rave at the big crazy meanie! He didn't like the way he eyed his mother with happy glee when he peered closer to her spark chamber. He really wish he has Haley's building blocks to throw it at his head, but instead, he resorted to wiggling his way out.
There was a reason why Skywarp called her little winglet Slipstream. He just has the ability to wiggle out of her grasp, and the few Autobot's grasp that he didn't like. But lately Skywarp has developed a way of keeping a firm, but not strangling, hold on him so that he doesn't escape her grasp.
He also has the ability to get out of his little secret play room back when he was still on the Decepticon base, when he was hidden from every bot's view, including his Co-Creator.
One arm free.
He started getting excited, but terribly anxious at the same time. His lip components trembled and his red optics moistened as he struggled the other arm. He knew that he had to keep quiet. His mother always told him to be quiet under certain times, like when a mech comes into her room to grab some files or talk to Skywarp. Told him to be quiet when she, on rare times when he was still stuck back at the Decepticon base, takes him out for a flight and in presence of other mechs.
Second arm.
His little fan started up when he got more excited, but so anxious that it felt like it would consume his little gray, black and purple body. It seems like the closer he was at escaping, the more noise he was making, but then he felt a wash of comfort and reassurance from his mother.
Also encouragement! Usually his mother get's torqued when she see's him out of his 'locked' secret play room, but this time she was actually encouraging him!
He heard a hiss from his mother, but he got the feeling of encouragement from his mother, so he continued.
Now calm, he could better process his program and use his body better. When Skywarp first realized how he could keep escaping through her grasp, she found out that he had been double jointed, being able to twist and squeeze his body through tight spaces, compressing his body to almost two thirds of his normal size.
That discovery had completely stumped the teleporting seeker. So, the name Slipstream came, or better, his nickname Slip. Because he is so "fragging slippery, it's a Primus given miracle that he hadn't been discovered by the Decepticons when he had been hidden."
Two feet now.
He brought his hands to the neck restraint and slid it painfully over his jaw. He wasn't used to the feeling of metal platings shifting and being compressed inward to accommodate the tightness of the strap. When he got over the chin, he hit his olfactory sensors, so he turned his head to the side and moved the strap more, feeling the pain of the metal plating being pulled along the strap. But he was free, finally!
The torso strap was the easiest one to wiggle out of.
He was about to leave right away, but he saw Haley still strapped to the table. So, quietly crawling up to her, he put his digit to his lip components like what he saw his mother do, and looked for something to get Haley out with. He knows that his tiny claws couldn't possible cut through the straps, and neither could his little dental plates help him either. So when he found a welder, his optics glowed bright.
He saw Ratchet using the welder occasionally and turned it on. When he heard a louder hiss, his little spark skipped a beat, thinking that the welder was going to give him away, but he realized that it was his mother, hissing at the big meanie!
So quickly got to work, hoping that the younger sparkling would have enough sense to keep quiet.

--------------------------------------------

Sentinel was started out of glaring at the triple changer from Blurr. And when he got the message he snapped, "Roger that!, Forward it to Rodimus, and let him know of the bot's location. As a matter of fact, get him out of there! I'm coming there on the Elite Guard ship along with Optimus."
Then he screamed after the retreating form of the flamed decal diesel truck, "OPTIMUS! WAIT UP! Jetfire, Jetstorm, let's go! The rest of you, dispatch the rest of the drones and bring the wounded to safety!"

-------------------------------------

Skywarp could only stare in numbing terror at the crazy mech's optics as he saw her spark casing.
He found her secret. He found her secret. He found her secret! The secret that she had worked hard to keep. A secret that she had forgotten before Slipstream was sparked and brought to the world. She knows he found out that she was a femme hiding as a mech.
When she was brought against the wall, the movement allowed her a brief glimps at her sparkling. What she saw made the numbing terror recede and made her cheer at her little mech, Go Slipstream! That's my little mech! And sent positive feelings through the bond, calming her sparkling and encouraging him to continue.
At the same time, she made a hollow hiss at Jhiaxus, intending to keep his focus on her, rather than on her escaping winglet. She may be paralyzed and unable to reach her warp drive, but she has some control over her fan system and her vents.
She hissed louder at him this time, sounding more vicious and angry, her optics glowing bright red.
Haley began to form energon tears as the bigger bot began to cackle. She sent distressed bond signals to Optimus, hoping he would come soon. As time went on without her father showing up, she began to whimper. Until she saw Slip suddenly out of his own restraints. She blinked as he came toward her. She winced when the tool made a sudden noise. But then watched Slip do his work, smiling that she was going to get out of the scary place.

~~~~

Jeftfire and Jetstorm quickly responded as they followed Sentinel, passing Bumblebee. Bumblebee sighed in relief as he was finally able to bring Cliffjumper to safety, but noticed how the Jet twins quickly passed him. Luckily, Jetfire quickly made a turn around, and gave the little yellow mech the up and up. Giving him the latest details of what just happened.

"Come! We make rescue!" said Jetfire as he grabbed Bumblebee's arm.

"I...I can't leave..--" started Bumblebee until he heard Cliffjumper talk.

"Get outta here....I'm good...You just do what you need to do..." reassured Cliffjumper as he gave relieved sigh.

"......thank you...." smiled Bumblebee as he followed the small group. Jetfire quickly reported to Sentinel that Bumblebee was coming along. Possibly lying about Optimus needing him. Since it was understanding that Optimus was not in a good to question right now.

~~~~

Pulling Starscream away at first was easy. The fool used light material for his flight rather than strong metal for his armor. Making him light. Although that was something Megatron already knew, considering he threw the seeker countless times....specifically, at a wall. But the seeker was also small enough for the mighty warlord to wrap his arm around. Making it easy for Megatron to keep a hold on Starscream. However as they made their way, the number of drones increased. At first, Megatron thought nothing of it; he simply killed much more drones with his fusion cannon with one shot. But as time went on, Megatron became fustrated. Just as easily how they were destroyed, more and more began to rise. (Like daisies!! D: ) He began to swear energon off his body, as his felt his fusion cannon beginning to overheat. A few cycles later his body became sluggish. His reactions, slow. And his luck running out.

Becoming frantic, he searched for a way out. His fusion cannon only allowing him to fire once every so often. Making him and Starscream, that much more vulnerable. Refusing to give up, Megatron he rose his head. If anything he could find a clearing to fly through the primus forsaken trees. Finding none, he simply made his own, blasting his fusion cannon in the air. Activating his gravity defyers, he held Starscream close, punching one last drone off the seeker.

In the air Megatron felt a bit relief from the lack of drones in the air. But his gravity defyers could only keep them up for only a certain amount of time. Not wasting any time, he flew to safety. He knew he wouldn't be able to fly for long, but the closer they were, the better. After serveral cycles, his CPU began getting warnings of low energon. Quickly finding an opening, he landed, his feet heavy, and his processor off tired from fatigue. Putting his back against a boulder, he lifted his head, panting. Slightly turning his head, he observed the seeker's condition. It didn't take much to know that he was in need of immediate medical help.

"Starscream.....you fool...." he thought tiredly, "flying towards an enemy like that.....even you should know that you cannot possibly defeat...what I cannot..." About to push himself off the boulder, he heard something. Qucikly covering the seeker's mouth, Megatron froze; activating his audio censors to full blast. Mechanical beeping, did not put his spark chamber at ease. Was it the drones? No, it was something much bigger.

Megatron held his breath as he saw the thing's shadow starting to come around Starscream's side. Pulling the small seeker in front of him, he wrapped his arm around the seeker's arms and waist, confining them. As to keep the wounded mech from moving too much. Leaving his other hand covering Starscream's mouth. Unbenounced (sp) to Megatron his arm was also just below the seeker's wings. Gently touching them, every so often.
Starscream felt himself slowly slipping in and out of consciousness as he struggled to keep the drones off of himself. He hardly even noticed when his leader rose them off the ground, or set him down, for that matter. What he did notice was the silver mech covering his mouth and restraining him. Unaware of the motives behind the actions, he struggled against Megatron weakly, moaning into the mech's hand as pain shot through his chest wounds. He hated feeling confined, unable to escape at will, never mind who exactly it was confining him. His current weakened state fogged his processor, resulting in a growing panic as he fought for the strength to chase after his trine mate. He struggled a bit more, quickly exhausting what little energy he had left. He shook roughly at his arms once more before the sensations on his wings registered in his processor. As if his confusion wasn't already at a ridiculous peak, his optics widened. Megatron was hardly the type to comfort him, especially as if he were another flier. The thought disgusted him, and he thrashed in disapproval. Finally he paused, feeling far weaker than he had previously, and grew limp in the Decepticon leader's arms. It was then and only then that he registered the beeping noises. He grew rigid at the sound of it, his processor finally wrapping itself around just exactly what was going on. He still didn't like it, he frowned. Especially not the wing bit, which he still couldn't place. But he complied nonetheless.

--------------

Jhiaxus rose an optic ridge as the thing hissed at him. Like a snake protecting it's...offspring. He cackled, turning around just in time to catch the sparkling wriggle from it's restraints. Oh please, he smirked, he could smell a distraction from miles away. He caught the thing by the wing, dragging it off of the counter before it even had the chance to light the torch. "Quite the escape artist, aren't we?" He smirked, pinching the wing ever so slightly. "That is easily fixable."

A tube rose from the floor large enough for an average sized mech to fit in. It was made of a solid clear substance similar to glass, though Jhiaxus promptly dissuaded the illusion. "So solid even Monstructor or Nemesis himself couldn't break it." He jeered, struggling to open a hatch at the top. As he finally loosened it, he dropped the sparkling inside, allowing the lid to slam shut with a crushing pressure. "Usually used for rare samples. It's completely airtight inside, no little holes for your precious tyke to wriggle through. The lid itself weighs at least a ton. And," he paused, turning to make optic contact with the femme, "it's one of a hundred located below in a deep frost chamber. Any more stunts and I wouldn't waste an instant descending the poor dear to his frosty demise. Ice preserves the body just fine. The processor on the other hand, is far more debatable." He smirked, pleased by his own win-win situation. "So behave yourself." He snickered, walking to the chamber door as Nemesis Prime sent a request for his presence on deck. "And console yourself with this:" he paused for dramatic effect, "I control the very walls around you, right down to the smallest bit of metal. I see all, I am all." And thus he slipped through the door to carry out his duties.
Optimus wasted no time in transforming into mech mode and piloting the ship, almost leaving Sentinel and any other tag alongs behind.
His mind is now focused on one point of his mission, his sparkling. He felt her distressing call for help, and whatever programming he had in him roared to life, SAVE YOUR SPARKLING!
Optimus has no feeling of mercy for his enemies. He will not hesitate to kill, he's going to find the one responsible for hurting Skywarp and catching the sparklings that she carried.
He was so coldly pissed that the Autobots could feel it in his energy. It just screamed of soon-to-be-murder.
Even Sentinel wisely decided to shut the frag off, only giving the news about Hot Shot being found by Blurr and necessary precautions are taken place.
The rest was the longest and the most uncomfortable ride after the Twilight, the mechs on board had ever experienced.
Optimus Prime actually looked like he was going to murder them on the spot for one more bad news about his little femme. One thought crossed some mechs processor, Never piss off the Creator.

----------------------

Skywarp could only feel terror tightly squeeze her fuel tank, making her feel like purging the rest of the High Grade that she drank earlier at Ratchet's base of operation when Jhiaxus crackled and turned around, not falling for her distraction one bit.
But when Jhiaxus picked up Slipstream and pinch his little wings making him cry out, she literally flew right into rage when her Maternal Programming went haywire, but stopped cold when she saw him drop the sparkling down a large, clear tube.
She didn't like what the tube could be for. It looked harmless, but she instantly had a bad feeling about it.
She then listened to his little speech about the tube, "Usually used for rare samples. It's completely airtight inside, no little holes for your precious tyke to wriggle through. The lid itself weighs at least a ton. And," he paused, turning to make optic contact with hers, "it's one of a hundred located below in a deep frost chamber. Any more stunts and I wouldn't waste an instant descending the poor dear to his frosty demise. Ice preserves the body just fine. The processor on the other hand, is far more debatable." She saw him smirk, "So behave yourself."
With the crazy, mad scientist's parting words he finally left.
Hearing the door swoosh shut she only stared ahead, numb and optic unfocused. Then...her intakes and vents hitched.
No.... She looked around, trying to find her way out but her neck cable was still severed, not allowing her to move or send signles. No.
Another hitch, No! and she tried to prevent the tears from coming, and tried to comfort her now terrified sparkling, but she was breaking. She was stuck and as the mech happily pointed out, he knows it. Her vents hitched and hiccuped, now finally crying for help in her mind, Oh Primus, p-please...help.... Starscream!
Energon now leaked unwillingly from her optics. She hates being cornered. Absolutely hates it! And now her sparkling and Haley are going to suffer if the Decepticon and, Primus forbade her, the Autobots don't come in time.

----------------

Slipstream was now openly crying, clawing around the tube and finding not one single bit of leverage for him to take advantage of for him to escape. Has was becoming hysterical when his mother failed to comfort him, frantically scratching the wall, screaming and hiccuping, his system running hot and his fan whirled loudly to keep him from overheating. The wall, despite it being clear, is very, very claustrophobic for him. Finally after ten minutes of fruitlessly trying to escape, he fell on his little aft and hugged himself, reaching towards his mother through the bond, wanting so badly the reassurance. But found it weak and dwindling fast. He hugged himself tighter, rocking back and forth, sobbing uncontrollably. And through all that, he couldn't be heard from the air tight tube.
He want his teddy bear. He want his mother to hold him and coo at him. He want to play building blocks with Haley without a care, like it used to be. He want BeeBee.
He want to go home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces