Welcome to Gaia! ::

After Starscream's explaination, Megatron had the biggest urge ever to smack Starscream's head over, AFTER shooting his fusion cannon at him. In fact it took everything in his circuits to keep from bashing the seeker's head into a wall. "Starscream when did you become such an idiot...!?"

Bumblebee stared at Starscream in confusion. But before long he was somewhat able to catch up. Hotshot, experimented on?! The thought sent shivers down the small autobot's spark. Cliffjumper put a hand on Bumblebee's shoulder. Bumblebee gave a slight nod before turning his optics back to Starscream.

Megatron turned his head to Optimus. His CPU processing the advantages of the temporary peace between the two parties.

"It seems....we have no choice." answered Megatron as he slowly put out his own hand, holding a slight grip on Optimus'.

"But know this, once we've dismantled Nemesis Prime, and the rest of those forsaken bots...you're next Prime..!" growled Megatron, as his grip on Optimus' hand tightened.
"It's not entirely my fault," retorted the jet indignantly. "They wouldn't even be here in the first place if you hadn't decided to keep the fragging thing on this planet. They would have come regardless. My arrival and their own could just be a horrible coincidence considering Hotshot was apparently abducted shortly before my arrival. I would assume they would have at least needed a short period of time to set up camp before going after insignificant robot playthings." He rolled his optics at his leader's insistent thirst for Autobot blood. And he was being blamed for all this. Hah! He paused a moment, turning to his trine mate slowly, the intense glow fading from his optics as his calm returned. /Sorry Sky/, he sighed, looking over the rest of the bots standing around. Them, he was definitely not going to apologize to.
Skywarp ducked her head, unconsciously stroking her cockpit, trying to calm the whimpering sparkling down through the bond, and nodded at Screamer's apology, trying to reign in her Maternal programming under control not to expose herself and her sparkling to the rest of the mechs who do not know of her secret. Then she stood up strong and walked over to Bumblebee, "Looks like I'm in." And gave both Bumblebee a look that said, Be quiet about certain matters, go it? Then she looked at Optimus, sizing the flamed peterbilt semi, "I'll join forces as well, so you better know what you are doing at this point of time...." She looked at the rest of the Decepticon and sent a databurst that said that she will not take a no for an answer, she's doing it for Starscream, Thundercracker (dispite *him* not being there) and Slipstream.

Optimus sent a databurst of his confirmation of her choice back without changing his emotion on his face.
Still facing the gunformer he let go of the crushing handshake, "It would help us all greatly if you can tell us the location of the Nega-Core." His question prompted the whole Autobot army plus Skywarp look at the gray mech. Skywarp narrowed her eye's, daring him to be a stupid, stubborn aft and refuse.
She has, to risk sounding like an Autobot (which she almost blanched at), she has a planet and sparkling to protect, primus frag it! She sent her twitchy annoyance at the Decepticon leader to Screamer, through the bond and her reason.

Jazz spoke to the nearest Decepticon about his opinion, which happened to be, unfortunately for Jazz, Blitzwing, "I hope you Boss-bot will give out the info."
The current face answered, which happened to be Cold, "I have to agree."
Then the face switched to Angry, "Or ve vill die by thoze fraggers!"
Then the black face of Crazy, "But if ve DO die, ve'll go to the dark side. Hope they have cookies there! Muahahaha!"
During the face changes, Jazz jumped back in surprise, I know how to read mechs, but this one is crazy!.....I don't know how to read a mech with Dissociative Identity Disorder....
Bumblebee faceplate grew red as Skywarp came over, but it soon faded as she gave him "the look." He blinked for a moment before he realized what exactly she was holding in her cockpit. He gave a nod, while having his thumb and finger run across his mouth. His lips were sealed.

Megatron's optics narrowed as Optimus suggested he show them where the Nega-Core's location was. Revealing where he had hid the Nega-Core was something Megatron wasn't too thrilled to jump on. In fact, he put his process to work to find another approach. There was none. It seemed as though every choice he was given there was always a "no choice" answer.

Giving an irritated sigh, Megatron sent the Nega-Core's coordinates to Optimus, who he assumed would send it to the rest of the Autobots.

After sending the coordinates to Optimus, Megatron noticed Skywarp's glare. It figured the femme would have some kind of bad blood with him. Reverting his eyes back to Optimus he waited for any bot to make a comment or ask for orders.

"Optimus sir!" said Cliffjumper, "If Hotshot has been abducted by the enemy sir, then perhaps our first priority is his rescue. Even Starscream mentioned that we must hasten his release.."
Starscream chuckled to himself at Sky's irritation. He wasn't far from feeling the same way about the fool. Convenient how he seemed to be the only one who had yet to receive the whereabouts of the Nega-Core.... Coincidentally, it was also convenient that he had forgotten in his haste to shut off his scanners. "You're about to have your chance." He smirked, referring to the red bot who had just spoken, then turned to Megatron. "Surely the almighty Megatron would be far above doing something so stupid as to 'hide' the Nega-Core in the base? Especially not since they've long since landed and are surely now in the process of trashing it."

------

Cyclonus groaned, tossing aside yet another worthless Decepticon database. For as far as Megatron had gotten in his rebellion against the Autobots, he couldn't believe how worthless a majority of their files really were. He was just moving to a computer on the far wall of the bay when the enormous and recently re-programmed Monstructor sidled in carrying a limp and rather broken looking Autobot. He dumped the mech at Jhiaxus' feet and began to vacate the premises when Jhiaxus growled at him. "No, no, in the ship, you fool. I have no use for him here." He then proceeded to mutter a slew of barely coherent insults regarding his creation as said bot dragged the yellow mech off to the proper place.
Optimus nodded, and glanced at Megatron with a barely hidden glare, and asked Starscream the coordinates for wear Hot Shot is. And asked if he's near the Nega-Core.

The cold persona of Blitzwing got where Optimus was heading towards, and turned to Megatron, "Sir, mat I suggest that we use Skyvarp to get to the base and retrieve the Nega-Core and save the Autobot?"

Skywarp glared at the crazy triple changer, but she understood that her teleporting ability is actually needed at this point of time, "Choose who will be teleported with me. And if the hot headed Autobot is in the same general place where the Nega-Core is, I'll mass teleport most of us there."

Jazz quickly butted in, "But if they're not in the same place, we need to get to Hot Shot first, then split to the Nega-Core, but who is going where? We have to make our choices fast."

Optimus agreed, "Megatron? Starscream?"

If I have to teleport large groups several times, it's going to tax my reserve. I never really teleported more than three people. Skywarp thought grimly, looking at the collection of mechs and femme in front of her. And subtly looked down at her yellow cockpit, Not to mention, I have a little one to worry about.
Megatron glared at Starscream, of course the Nega-Core would be no where else but at the base. Safely hidden under many booby traps as well as codes only Megatron's processor possessed.

Megatron shifted his gaze to Blitzwing. Yes, Skywarp's ability to teleport was crucial to their mission now. But of course retrieving the Nega-Core wasn't the only thing that was on the Autobot's processors. Rescuing an Autobot. The very thought brought disgust to Megatron's face. Despite his feelings however, it went without saying, that it would help their cause to gather as many bots as possible.

Looking at Optimus, he smirked. Commanding bots, and giving out orders. If felt oh so good to be in charge. He put his processor to work. A few nanokilks later Megatron's CPU aquired a few strategies.

"...Taking into account how many bots we have.." started off Megatron, "And considering what Jhiaxus is after, it would be in our best interest to have Skywarp teleport to the our base with a few strong, but a bit slow bots. Such as Lugnut, or that bigger Autobot-- Scavanger. The faster bots, like the yellow one, can meet us there. But since you Autobot's are determined to resuce your comrade; sending a team of four quick bots will do."

"Starscream, the cyber-ninja, the yellow one, and any other bot you feel would be right for the job, should go out on this mission. Your friend will no doubt be in critical condition. But our situation calls for your medic to take care of those who'll retrieve the Nega-Core." said Megatron as he explained his strategy. "We can easily send a commlink to the small bot team whether or not that missing autobot is there."

It wasn't like Megatron to explain strategies. Especially since he spent Stellar cycles just giving out commands. But explaining would have the Autobot's follow orders quickly. As well as have someone splurt out a error he miscalculated. Not that he welcomed it, but in their current situation, he'd let it slide. For now.

Bumblebee nodded his head. It seemed like a good plan. Despite who it was coming from.
Starscream puffed his chest with pride after Megatron's acknowledgment of his speed, listing him first, no less. He was, after all, the fastest flier in the known universe. He shook it off literally, shaking his head half to remove the thought, half to disagree with the proposed plan. He countered, "They've brought their entire ship to the base. I believe it would be safe to assume that Hotshot is on board and that there will be numerous drones on site. It would be wiser to send all available bots to the base, then divide them accordingly for infiltration of the ship and protection of the Nega-Core. Those of us who can fly will arrive at more or less the same time Skywarp will finish warping those who can't. That being said, the medic should drive himself and set up a temporary operating base at least a human mile outside of the combat zone. We don't know exactly what we're dealing with, and we can't risk loosing the medic at a time like this, so it must remain hidden. Having a secret operating station could prove far more valuable than you might imagine. Skywarp can then monitor the outskirts of the battle and transport those who require medical attention." /Thus keeping you and Slipstream out of danger/, he added silently, making optic contact with his trine mate. "Once we're ready to divide into teams, I suggest we do so as we are already divided. Since Hotshot is an Autobot concern, the Autobots can handle the infiltration of the Twilight. The Decepticons can then handle their mess," he paused momentarily, glaring a bit at the foolish Decepticon leader. "Then once the Autobot's have retrieved their teammate, they can join us on the base."

"I only hope that your codes are capable of holding off a cybernetic mastermind until we get there." He added, sneering sarcastically in his leader's direction.
/Thanks Starscream./ Skywarp sent back.

Optimus continued with the plan, "Since the majority, if not all of the Decepticons can fly, they can go retrieve the Nega-Core. Skywarp can handle the transportation via teleport to the enemy base to save Hot Shot. I will alert Ratchet to bring the rest of the Autobots to the desired location for the base of operation."
::Ratchet, come in Ratchet.::
::Ratchet here, Prime. Is there a problem?::
::Yes, but no time to explain, please gather the rest of the Autobots to this location. We're going to need every bot to handle this problem.::
Optimus sent a databurst of the location.
::But, what about Haley?::
Optimus quickly hurried ::I got that covered, Skywarp will protect her along with her sparkling Slipstream, it's the best we can do for now, but Skywarp for the most part will be out of danger.::
::I don't like this Prime...::
Ratchet countered.
::Neither do I. But hurry!::
Optimus cut the link and comm linked Skywarp, ::Think you can watch Haley as well.::
Skywarp's face darken at the thought of holding one more sparkling in the danger zone, ::Yeah, I'll keep her safe.::
The Optimus spoke out loud, "Skywarp, teleport the Autobots to the Twilight, how many at a time can you teleport?"
Skywarp quickly answered, purposely taking one off of her maximum occupancy for mass teleportation because of Slip with her, "four, maybe five or six if I push it. Your medic better have a generous supply of High Grades. Mass teleportation is draining, especially at quick intervals."
Optimus nodded, ::Ratchet, tell the twins to bring their High Grades.::
::What?! What for?!::
Ratchet was incredualous, why on Cybertron and Earth would Optimus need the Lambo Twins' High Grade?
::Skywarp is going to do multiple mass transportation.:: Optimus simply stated as if it would explain everything, and it did. Ratchet sent his affirmative and barked orders to the twins, who recently came bcak from their several months patrol out of the states, "Sunstreaker, Sideswipe! Get all of your High Grades and bring them with you!"
Side's stopped whatever he was doing and denied having illegally brewed High Grades, "We don't have any, Ratch!"
Ratchet lifted his welder and looked murderous, "If you don't bring the High Grades, then I'm sure Optimus would like to know that you disobeyed his order. So get them now or I'll weld you aft to the wall after this is over, turn Sunstreaker into a volkswagon, AND weld his aft to the ceiling and leave you both to rust!"
That got them moving.

Optimus sent an emergency note for back up to Sentinel and the Jettwins. He hoped that they would get it and arrive in time. Like he and Starscream said, they're going to need every bots to help with this mission.
Skywarp walked up, "Ok, listen up! Any mechs coming with me all have to be touching with one another like a chain or all touching me for this teleport to work!" Skywarp felt distinctively uncomfortable for giving out orders, but shrugged it off by grabbing hold of Bumblebee's shoulders. Jazz came up and touched Skywarps unoccupied arm, causing her to hold it, tightly.
She waited until the other's came up touching her or Jazz and Bumblebee, then she smirked mischievously, "Keep all servos touching one another at all times. You don't want to get lost between dimension!" She piped like a roller coaster intercom, then teleported after Jazz's cry, who never been teleported by Skywarp before.
(This is why I don't usually come up with plans at 4 in the morning....It makes Megatron look ******** BAD xDD;; )

Megatron glared at the red and blue seeker. It was true Starscream was intelligent beyond his years. Despite Megatron's constant insults. However it didn't mean Megatron was happy about discussing battle plans with the young bot. Because when he did, there was in fact, ALWAYS, a miscalculation on his part that he refused to accept. Especially when the observation came from Starscream. With Starscream usual line of 'Ha, you're wrong, and I have a BETTER plan!' constantly rubbing in his face, it was no wonder Megatron never discussed important matters with Starscream. It seemed as though Megatron would rather risk failing then have a wet-behind-the-ears seeker tell him that he was plan was unfitting.

As the seeker gave his sarcastic remark to Megatron, he couldn't help but growl. "Of course you little fool. There isn't another who can even reach my intelligence...!" huffed Megatron. If the codes couldn't stop them, then the large amount of codes needed to gain access to the Nega-Core would keep them at Bay. For a while at least.

"You just better hope your as fast as I said you were....fool..."

Bumblebee's faceplate grew warm as Skywarp seized his shoulders. The longer the femme held them, the redder and redder the little bot's face came to be. It wasn't the time to show his lovestuck side, but he couldn't help but blush.

Ignoring Bee's redface, Cliffjumper quickly grabbed a hold of Bee's arm. Same with Scavanger. The Bot's closed their eyes as Skywarp teleported them for the first time. All holding on tightly.

Back at the enemy ship, Hotshot felt himself coming to....barely. His CPU overloading his processor with what damaged was inflicted. Trying to commlink Optimus, he discovered it was disabled. as well as the use of one of his legs. His head fell back as his body returned to stasis mode.
"Oh, of that I guarantee you." The seeker grinned wickedly, taking the incentive to transform and start off in the direction of the base. "You had best keep up, oh mighty leader, or the battle might be over before you even reach it." He sneered, chuckling to himself at just how rallied up he could make the elder bot.

--------

Hot Rod intercepted the message Optimus had sent to the Elites with ease. It wasn't the first he had sifted through, more like the millionth. In fact, he probably would have ignored it completely if it hadn't been for the mentioning of the Dark Universe outlaws. He hadn't spent the last however many stellar cycles searching for the Magnificence, only to loose all leads on the overall target. Consequently, he reflected upon how asinine it truly was that the Magnificence was now locked away deep within Cyberton when it had the capability to reveal literally everything they had spent years trying to conclude themselves. For that reason and that reason alone, he'd gone solo. And now he had a lead. He would deal with the council later, after this was resolved. In the mean time, he acted immediately, turning his shuttle and warping straight to the blue and green planet. He wasted little time ejecting from the ship, free falling and landing undetected in the thick growth that surrounded the Decepticon base. Styx had been great practice, he grinned cockily to himself, ignoring the pang of regret the memory provoked of Dealer's betrayal. Or should he say Double Dealer. He watched silently, noting just how quiet things seemed to be. He knew better, though, and knew Optimus would figure the same. Drones were easily stowed away, and even more easily activated when required. Things wouldn't be quiet for long, he'd just managed to precede the storm. He took a moment to consider his situation, then finally decided to lay low until the others arrived.

--------

Monstructor returned to the bay of the Decepticon base, dragging the unconscious Autobot in a way that highly resembled a small child and it's teddy bear. Jhiaxus looked up at him with a painfully irritated grimace, not even bothering to ask what the fool was doing with the Autobot back in the base. "He woke up." Monstructer growled stupidly.

"And?" Jhiaxus arched his optic ridge, clicking away at the controls of one of the larger screens. "Secure him on the ship like I asked you to. He's no use to me here--no wait," he paused, interrupting Monstructor's hasty turn in an attempt to follow his orders. "On second thought, leave him here. I've found the fool's security system. Judging by the clustered defense systems, it would appear he's locked it up in the right wing of vector 12. Go and smash his pathetic booby traps." He sneered, waiting as Monstructor dropped the Autobot and descended quickly to the designated floor. Jhiaxus chuckled as he watched each of the traps disappear from the screen as Monstructor easily took them out one by one. "Excellent." He mused, turning to the second portion of the defense system. He took one look at the screen and cackled. "The fool thinks a few measly twenty-digit codes will keep me from my invention?! Hah!"

"They're coming." Galvatron grinned wickedly, gazing out the window in his usual strange manner. He watched with glee and mild irritation upon recognition as a red, white and blue jet came into view. Jhiaxus turned carefully in his chair, gazing out past the purple mech.

"Well, keep them out of the base then!" he snapped, kicking the yellow Autobot to move him away from his equipment. The codes could wait a moment, he smirked, grabbing his control helmet and securing it on his head. "I'll activate the drones." Galvatron sneered, watching the scientist from the corner of narrowed optics.

"Cyclonus!" He screeched and turned for the nearest opening.

(Nothing's Gonna Stand in Our Way: The fastest way to get in character for Hot Rod...evuhr. XD; Omg.)
Skywarp and the rag tag group of Autobots appeared outside of the Decepticon base, not wanting to risk appearing in the middle of a huge amount of guns pointing at them.
Coincidentally, she also appeared a few yards from Hot Rod's hiding spot. Putting her digit to her lips in a single to stay quiet, she whispered to the group that she's coming back with more Autobot's. Giving them her private channel of her commlink so that the enemy won't be able to detect in case they need her to bail them out from either injuries, Hot Shot being found, or both and disappeared in a blink of an optic shutter.

Jazz crouched down, "Okay mechs, here's what we're going to do. When Skywarp come's back with more Autobots, I will go into the Twilight..." Jazz looked up, seeing the huge ship hovering above the Decepticon base, "...And find Hot Shot. Once I find him, I'll comm Skywarp to teleport our afts out-" Jazz stopped when he realized that they weren't alone in the thick growth. He considered taking his nunchuck out, but discard it for the favor of a gun. He quickly took it from his subspace and pointed it at the general direction of the disturbance, unknowing that it was Hot Rod.
"Show yourself!" He harshly whispered, not wanting to alert any patrolling drones.
Megatron glared after Starscream. There wasn't another bot alive that could aggravate him like Starscream could. Turning his attention back to the rest of the Decepticons, he growled, "Don't just sit there, move!"

Lugnut paniced a bit, "Yes Lorde Megatron!" as he stupidly decided to run, instead of using his gravity defiers. causing Megatron to slapped his brow, letting out a frustrated sigh. Deciding not to say anything more, he just lifted himself into the air took off to the base.

Cliffjumper, Bumblebee, and Scavanger, nodded their heads as Jazz spoke. Out of all the bots, Jazz was the stealthiest. And the one who would most likely hold his own against a large number of enemies. As Jazz stopped in mid-sentence, the bots tensed up. It didn't take a genius to know that Jazz sensed something. Little did they know it was, a comrade.

Meanwhile on a Elite Guards ship Jetfire was able to reach a transmission. "Sir we have message..!" said Jetfire, immediately preparing the computer to play it. "From Optimus Prime sir! Playing video, now." said Jetfire as his hands finished up their job on the keyboard.
"Whoa, whoa!" Hot Rod jumped, throwing up both hands in front of him as he came face to face with the other Autobot's gun. "It's me, Jazz, it's me, Hot Rod!" He hissed, sidling closer to the others to show them his face for confirmation.

------

Jhiaxus grimaced at the sound of Galvatron's voice and welcomed the silence that fell once he and his lackey had vacated the base. He pondered a moment as to whether he should control each drone individually or not. No, he frowned, there were just too many to keep up with this time. Instead, he switched his controls to Monstructor, using his headpiece to control him while the rest of the drones acted of their own accord. As the now-under-his-control Monstructor stomped out of the base, he promptly flipped a few more controls, remote activating the drone deployment platform at the base of the Twilight. He watched with approval as a small army of drones poured from the ship, ready to destroy whomever he commanded them to.

Galvatron perched atop the Decepticon base, growling when he saw Monstructor emerge on the ground below, towering above the drones. He hated it when Jhiaxus joined the party. Meant he had to behave....

Cyclonus readied himself behind his leader silently.

-------

Starscream took a few moments to enjoy the wind on his wings as he sped towards the base. It took only a moment for him to notice the purple mech on the roof and he quickly released an arsenal of missiles from under his wings. He then vaulted to his right, flying a large circle around the base. As he let loose another round of artillery at the drones below, a thought caught him off guard. Back in the field, he remembered having noticed Astrotrain's absence. He kept in contact with the bot enough to know that there were no off-planet missions, which meant the tripple-changer should have been with his companion, Blitzwing. But he wasn't. He sent a signal to the mech and awaited a response.

What he got was a mildly irritated, "quiet, Star!" He smirked inwardly at the bot's snappy-ness. "I'm in their ship." He froze when he received the message, faltering in his flight for a moment. Things were looking up, he grinned and forwarded everything that had happened to the infiltrator.
Jazz pulled his weapong to the air and raised his hands, showing that he acknowledged Hot Rod's presence, "I see you got the message, Roddy. Have you seen a yellow mech by the name of Hot Shot being dragged in the Twilight base?" He asked with a serious face.

When Skywarp brought Optimus and the rest of the she was starting to really feel the effects of teleportation drain, and Optimus noticed, "Skywarp," he whispered, noticing with approval that they were hiding in the thick brush area, "The base of operation is being set up, but Ratchet has your High Grade energon supplies ready, and Haley is there as well." and he sent the databurst of the base location.
Skywarp nodded, in no mood to speak as her internal fan was whirring to cool her body, inside the cockpit being nice and cool for the watching Slipstream. She teleported to the area.

Ratchet was startled out of his work on building the tent and moving medical supplies in a orderly fashion from several yells, the twins crying out, "SKYWARP!!" and several gunfire and a screech of rage and pain from a seeker. Ratchet cursed, having forgotton that the twins were gone when Skywarp quit being a Decepticon, and that the Autobots and Decepticons in general are working together. He ran out of the roof tent to see Skywarp on the ground, screeching with the Lambo Twins on top of her.
"SUNSTREAKER, SIDESWIPE! GET OFF OF HER!!"
"Her?! What the frag, Ratchet?!" Sunstreaker yelled, then he looked down at the back of the stuggling seeker's head with a look of disgust clearly crossing his face plate when a thought immdediately came into his processor, "Oh dear Primus, you're not a Transie are you?!"
Silence.
Then with a deep voice, Skywarp calmly informed the large yellow warrior that no, she is not a transie, and "would you please kindly remove your vain aft off of me and go stick your own plug up to your exhaust port and frag yourself."
Sunstreaker growled and glared at his red brother, who was laughing at him and was about to punch the seeker at the back of the head when he was interrupted by a wrench being thrown at his head.
Ratchet had enough of the three on the ground, "Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, get off of her. Now." And walked up to the black and purple seeker, who had finally to kick the large warriors of of her and was trying to get up, "Skywarp is not to be harassed because she is playing a crucial role to this mission. Oh and for the record, the Autobots and Decepticons are allies you aftheads."
The surrounding Autobots looked at the medic and seeker with raised optic ridges, but got the general message.
"Geeze Medic, why don't you blurt out my secret to the whole fraggin' universe." Skywarp grumbled loud enough for every mech to hear, not caring anymore. Maybe in the next couple vorns this whole thing will blow over and everyone will forget her secret.
Sideswipe blinked when he got the implication, "Wait, what?! You're a femme?! Holy Primus, you're a femme!" and chased after her into the tent, and seeing her drinking his High Grade, trying and failing to see all the past actions and words that shows that Skywarp, was infact, a femme.
Sunstreaker just had his jaw wordlessly dropped, then snapped it shut with a grimace, "Well then....she is one ugly as frag femme."
That comment had rewarded him a hit in the head with a wrench and an empty energon cube.

Ratchet handed Haley to Skywarp and told her to "keep her safe, or I'll give you a full exhaust system flush." Skywarp grimaced and gently put Haley in her cockpit, next to a happy Slipstream, who squealed at seeing his sparkling-mate and thought, Primus knows that the Medic can make his threat true.

Sentinel just groaned at what Jetfire has said, "What did he want now?! Show me the message."
As the message was rolling, Sentinel grew more and more horrified at the bad news. Finally he snapped, "Jetstorm, activate the transwarp drive and get to Earth, now!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff