Welcome to Gaia! ::

The autobots nodded to Optimus' order and returned inside. Bumblebee stood outside a bit longer, before going back in.

"If you need help Skywarp...I won't be too far.."

As Cliffjumper made his way to the back where he left the slide, he tried contacting Hotshot one more time.

:Hey Hotshot, get your aft over here! I already had to start this thing by myself.....-no response- Hotshot!:

What was going on? No response? It wasn't like Hotshot to not respond to a yelling Cliffjumper. Worried Cliffjumper commlinked Optimus.

:Optimus sir, I've been commlinking Hotshot for several cycles now. But I'm not getting a response. It's getting late sir. He would've responded by now:

Cliffjumper waited patiently for Optimus' order.
"...Megatron?!" He gaped again, suppressing mild feelings of disgust mixed with a faint tinge of jealousy. He jumped visibly when Sky dumped the thing on him. It was cute, he consoled himself and watched him with amusement. "But Sky, why didn't you contact us?" he frowned, referring to TC and himself. "We could have done something." He grimaced and returned Skywarp's serious gaze upon mention of the war. He couldn't say he was sick of the war, especially on account that he craved it. Or at least he still believed in the Decepticon cause. Really, he was willing to follow Megatron so long as he kept to it, but his off-and-on-again leader had a habit of getting side-tracked. He WAS growing tired of the Dead Universe, but that was easy enough to get away from out on Earth. Their focus was more Cybertron oriented. He sighed deeply, watching the sparkling crawl over his shoulder. "Glad to know you're neutral." He muttered, not really sure of what else he could say without sounding at least somewhat bitter. Changing the subject, he snagged the little one with two fingers behind it's neck and held it in front of his optics to get a closer look. "So what'd you name it?"
Sky smiled, "Must've gotten your that thing you call a processor jumbled, his name is Slipstream. He's always slippery. It was a miracle that he hasn't gotten out of my recharge room before."
Then she want into a solemn, thoughtful trance, speaking while looking at the water of Dinobot Island, "You know, just becuase I quite being a Decepticon and became a Neutral....it....it doesn't mean that I quite you....If you ever need my help again....I'm still hear for you."
She then looked at Slip in Screamer's arm with a soft look, not afraid of showing emotions to her trine mate, who she trust with her life, "Stupid maternal hard drive, it messed me up. I got more emotional that you on a bad day, Screamer. It made me a fragging coward, and I was afraid of telling ANYONE about my secret. Do you have any fragging idea what it was like to go into....labor and give ....urk...b-birth to a wriggling mass of silver metal and not know what the frag happened?! But then I realized that I've been carrying this whole time. I was scared, shock, disgusted, and I almost rejected Slip right there when I realized his Co-Creator was.....you know. But I didn't. I don't want war mostly because of Slip." Skywarp grounded out, grinding her dental plates together as she spilled her feeling. The day Slip came also reminded her that she was a femme. She didn't like it, felt disgusted, and it was painful to spill emotion out because showing emotions in the Decepticon ranks were prohibited and she lived that life with no question until, once again, Slip came into her life.
Stupid maternal hard drive! She thought viciously.
Slip started whimpering when he felt his creator being angry, hugging Starscreams chassis in hopes to be comforted. When Skywarp realized that she was scaring her sparkling, she sent soothing wash of comfort and apologies through the Creator-Created Bond, relaxing Slip and stopping his whimperings. His big watery optics looked at Sky and held his hands out to her, wanting to be held by her, in her protective embrace, making her feel more guilty for wanting to reject him when he was born and letting the anger leak through the bond. She gently plucked him out of Screamer's grasp and held him firmly. With a sigh, she looked up to meet the red and white jet's red optics
"I may not be with the Decepticon, but I'm still with you and TC." She finally said after calming down a bit.

Optimus looked at Cliffjumper, worried, then tone serious, he asked Jazz, "Jazz, You were the last one to see him, go find him and we'll follow. Ratchet, Scavenger and Cliffjumper, transformer and roll out! Bumblebee and the rest of you, Stay here and watch Haley!"
Jazz thought grimly, You always seem to be a magnet for trouble, don't you Hot Shot.
Scavanger and Cliffjumper quickly transformed and followed Optimus out. While the rest of the autobots watched them take their leave.

Bumblebee watched as his comrades left. Hotshot hasn't made ANY kind of response? Bee put his processor to work, working out possibilities at what MIGHT'VE happened.

"Let's see....." When Hotshot left, it was only a few megacycles before Starscream showed up. Bumblebee blinked in realization. Did the Decepticon have something to do with Hotshot's disappearance? He'd find out one way or another. Carefully leaving the room, Bumblebee left Ironhide with Haley.

Where would Skywarp and Starscream go? It's not like they left any clues or left a trail of crumbs. Bumblebee thought for a while before coming up with either L.A. Or Dinobot Island. Considering the locations, he decided to check the small island first.

After a while, Bumblebee was finally able to arrive on the abandoned island. Transforming he set out his search for Starscream. A few megacycles passed before Bumblebee came upon the seekers. "Starscream..!" he yelled transforming to his robot mode, and pulling his stingers out. "Starscream....what did you do to Hotshot? Where's my firend...?!" asked Bee his stingers ready to fire.
He nodded solemnly, allowing the quip on his emotions to slide just that once. His optics slid back and forth over the two, watching them with genuine curiosity. He decided right then and there that he was happy for Sky and let it show through the trine bond openly. He was about to say something when the intruding Autobot interrupted him. A snide, vicious grin slid across his face, accompanied by a wave of graphic scenarios involving a single unfortunate Autobot and himself. He wasn't outnumbered this time, thus boosting his ego ridiculously. "Hotshot?" he asked with feigned concern, turning to face the yellow bug. His voice dropped back to it's usual mocking frequency. "Figures one of you would have a name like that. Which one is that again? I've lost track after all this time. There are just so many of you foolish Autobots...." He grinned wickedly as he caught sight of the bot's stingers, prompting his own null rays to throb deliciously.
Skywarp smiled, feeling relieved from Starscream's acceptance through the trine bond, but she was interrupted by the yellow bug that she came to appreciate over the weeks, but got irritated at him for interrupting her time with the white and red seeker.
She asked in an irritated drawl, "The yellow hot head, who always jump into battle without thinking?" But at the same time asked through the trine bond / You know anything of this? Did anyone follow you?/
She looked at Bumblebee and snapped at him, "Lower your stinger's little bug!"
"Beebee!" Slip cried happily, "Beebee!" Then he pointed at Starscream, "Aunti-hmmp!" Skywarp optic widen comically when Slip excitedly blurted out a word and quickly covered his mouth, hoping that the damage wasn't done. Then she sighed warily, / Screamer.....Don't harm the little bug too much. Slip is rather....fond of him. But if he attempts any attacks, your more than welcome to use your null ray to knock him out, or give him a solid thrashing, but not within an inch of his life./ She smirked at that last part.

Optimus and the rest of the Autobots arrived at the area where Jazz had last seen them.
What did they find?
Bumblebee kept his stingers up. Despite what Skywarp commanded. Glaring at Starscream. "Where is he..?!"

Although he didn't show it, Bumblebee became nervous with Skywarp's answer. Was she going to attack him along side Starscream? No...she had Slip with her. If anything she'd be to distracted in making sure he was safe. His optic ridge rose when he heard a certian word though. "Auntie...??"

Refocusing his glare back to Starscream he repated his question. "Whether you had something to do with Hotshot being gone or not you're going to tell me! ....Right now!!"

(-Tosses person who kidnapped Hotshot to Chelsea- Have fun~)
(Yehy. biggrin Prepare for epicness~ I don't think you'll really need back story to get this other than the fact that I'm throwing out the Garrus-9 attack and assuming that Nemesis Prime has yet to take vengeance on Optimus. Also, Earth is not involved, thus throwing out Galvatron's whole deal thinger. And I don't control Warworld. Shucks. IDW verse, ftw. Teletran 1 explains it all there if you care to read up on the full thing. Like I said, I don't think you'll need it, cause I'll explain as we go. Aaand, I'm twisting some things around to make this progress differently (like the fact that Starscream was even there...). Cause I need better motives. So yeah. biggrin Here goes~)

(And since I'm sure none of that made sense, let's just say I'm starting from scratch so ignore all of the above. I'm just writing that for peace of mind. I'll explain everything in my posts. x_x )

"That only narrows it down to half the Autobots...." Starscream quipped, smirking at his own joke. "I know nothing about your little lost Autobot." He snapped in Bumblebee's direction. "I came straight here from a patrol on Bhul's fourth moon. Primus knows the Guardians aren't ones to leave their Nega-Cores to follow one meager little shuttle without being severely prompted, if even. And even if I had, I wouldn't be standing here now. As for anyone else, there would be no reason to follow me...." He trailed off, lost in thought for a moment. He'd been careless to assume that. He'd dropped his censors once he'd believed himself to be clear of the "action" going on in that part of the galaxy. He hadn't had a single trace of Nemesis Prime in over an Earth decade anyways. The thought bordering on the edge of his processor panicked him for a minute, far more so than did the accidental slip of his secret from the sparkling. That was the least of his problems at the moment. Not taking the time to explain, he threw up a scan of the planet and surrounding solar system. "Oh slag...." He breathed as an alarm signaled the presence of a ship hovering just outside the Earth's atmosphere on the exact opposite side of the planet. The Twilight. He shuddered visibly, focusing his burning optics on the small Autobot before him. "When was the last time you saw this Hotshot of yours? I need the details on his disappearance now! Tell me!" He urged the Autobot to hasten his response before including, "Summon Optimus. He needs to hear this." He gritted his dental plating, hating to have to do this, but nevertheless, he opened a comm. link to do the same to Megatron. They were all going to need to hear this.

(The Nega-Cores and Guardians aren't important at this point, so don't worry about them just yet. xP)
Skywarp grew worried as she felt intense worry through the trine bond, making herself worried and thus Slip grew worried, "What did you do now, Screamer..." Her deep voice hissed out through her dental plates, holding Slip closer to her cockpit, trying to send calming emotions and protective feelings through the bond to quiet the whimpering.

Jazz, to put it frankly, was worried. He was at the crime scene, and it didn't take a genius to guess that whatever got Hot Shot, it was big and dangerous, "Optimus-" Jazz was interrupted before he can voice his opinion when Optimus' common channel commlink beeped from his side arm. Opening the channel, he saw BB's face, "What is it, Bumblebee?"
"Optimus, apparently Starscream has an idea what happened to Hotshot. He needs talk to you. It sounds big..." said Bumblebee.

Whatever Starscream knew, it didn't sound good. For Autobots OR Decepticons.

While Bumblebee talked to his leader, Megatron was given a rude awakening. Something about Starscream's shrilling voice just sent a feeling of disgust through Megatron's circuts. "Starscream? Back from the dead I see..." said Megatron boredly. Whether Starscream had actually died or not didn't concern Megatron. Having the backstabber return wasn't something he was too excited about. Let alone what Starscream had to say.

"Why have you contacted me Starscream? It's doesn't have anything to do with you begging to rejoin my decepticon army, does it?"
"I've already rejoined you, you fool. Or don't you remember our last fight in which I single-handedly defeated Sixshot with your abort code after Astrotrain released me from your prison? You seemed real content to allow me to rejoin the Decepticons and handle your gun form once things were going your way. And here you think I'm dead? I only left because there were things far more significant to attend to than your foolish skirmishes with the Autobots. Which is exactly why I've even bothered contacting you to begin with." He paused to cool his processor a moment, dental plating grinding with irritation. "I need you at these coordinates now." He paused again, sending the location and considering carefully whether or not to mention that the Autobots were involved. Finally, he gave up and opted for the truth. "Galvatron followed me back from the Benzuli Expanse. He's here. On Earth. Again. And he brought friends. If you want your stupid Energon and the chance for your victory over the Autobots, you'll meet me at those coordinates. And for Primus sake, don't do anything stupid." He bit his glossa a moment, knowing that his next line could be the deal breaker. "...Optimus will be there. Do not attack him. Just this once, listen before you plunge head first into your own demise." He sighed, glad to have gotten that over with. Now it was up to the Primus-forsaken slag maker. He felt a processor ache merge at just the thought of that. Waving it away, he turned to Skywarp. "Teleport us to these coordinates." He forwarded the location to Skywarp, also forwarding them directly to Optimus rather than wasting time with the little yellow one.
Skywarp listened to the situation that Starscream was snarling out, and just faced palmed in distaste when she heard of Galvatron, "Oh Primus no..."
Upon recieving the coordinates, she put Slip in her cockpit and grabbed Starscream and Bumblebee's hand, saying "Yessir." out of habit. And without giving anyone a chance to brace themselves, she teleported.

Optimus stared at the screen, where he saw Bumblebee just all of the sudden was cut off. Then his blue optics grew steely when he received the coordinates from Starscream. He wondered if this is a trap, but then he decided to take his chances, "Autobots, we have a lead."
Jazz looked up sharply, the cyber-ninja asking, "Who...where...?"
Optimus looked at Jazz, "Starscream. The message from Bumblebee sounds urgent, as you all have heard..." He got nods from Jazz and the surrounding Autobots, "Starscream sent me the coordinates before Bumblebee was cut-off. So I'm going to assume that Skywarp was the one who cut him off through teleporting. So we have no time to waste. Autobot's, transform and roll out, double time!"
Megatron rolled his optics as Starscream spoke. Although the seeker had been gone for quite a while, he still had the ability to irritate the Decepticon leader. Megatron felt his eye twitch as he continued to hear the shrilling voice. And just as he was about to cut off Starscream, he heard only one word of importance. Galvatron.

"Galvatron? Here?! Starscream you fool!" was all Megatron could say. How could the seeker have been so careless? And not to mention that the AUTOBOTS were involved now. Who was he to tell him not to attack their worst enemies?

As Starscream cut himself off from the commlink, Megatron sat for a cycle or two. Was this yet another trap the seeker was trying to ensue? Or was this--for once, the truth?

"Master! What is your command??" asked Lugnut as he patiently waited for Megatron's orders.

"If what Starscream says is true, it's crucial we meet him at those coordinates. If it's one of his little traps be prepared. And do not attack the Autobots unless I give the command. Understand?!" asked Megatron as his red optics glared at each and one of his soldiers. It sounded strange, he knew. Not attacking the Autobots was like asking humans not to breath. It was natural to the Decepticons. However knowing Optimus Prime, he wouldn't attack them, if they did nothing wrong. Hopefully.

"Decepticons..move out!"

Just as Bumblebee had finished his message, he was grabbed by Skywarp. The young Autobot would've blushed if only the feeling of transporting didn't suddenly come up. He hadn't teleported in a stellarcycles so it was understandable that he felt slightly woozi when they arrived.

"Uhh...."groaned Bumblebee. "Where...where are we??" asked Bumble still slightly dizzy from the ride
"You don't even know the half of it." Starscream muttered to himself more so than to Megatron, sighing with relief as both parties arrived. He'd chosen a field far enough from the city that he was sure they wouldn't be disturbed. He figured it'd be best to get the explanation over with before the situation went sour, whether from within or...he chose not to finish the thought. Where to begin.... "As some of you may or may not know," he sneered sarcastically, glaring at the Decepticon leader and dually noting Astrotrain's absence, "I've spent the last 40 stellar cycles patrolling Bhul and it's moons, waiting for some trace of a portal to the Dead Universe. My reasons are my own", he included hastily. "I found nothing. No traces, no hints. Thousands of solar cycles ago, an Ark was sent to explore a dark, unknown section of our own universe known as the Benzuli Expanse. They disappeared soon after their arrival and were all pronounced dead soon after news of the disappearance spread on Cybertron, right around the beginning of our war on Earth. However, the Ark's Prime soon emerged from what is now known as the Dead Universe. It is, in essence, the epitome of darkness. Those who enter the dimension are said to become dead in both body and mind, and are forced into the service of a vast, dark intelligence known only as "the Darkness". This is the presumed cause of the Prime's corruption. Regardless, he returned with a vengeance, planning to use his scientist Jhiaxus' Nega-Core machine inventions to "expand" the Dead Universe, which would consume our own universe, thus allowing the Prime and consequently the Darkness to rule all without resistance. Studies, or rather failed studies concluded that under normal circumstances, all who enter are unable to cross back over. This is what makes them so dangerous. Somehow, the Prime and his goons, the former crew members, are able to cross back and forth at will. Also, they can not die, at least via conventional means. The Expansion was prevented by the placement of three Guardians, created to prevent Jhiaxus from regaining his Nega-Core devices, which were stolen from him during a battle long ago. However, years after, it was discovered that Cybertron no longer had control over the three guardians. Jhiaxus had somehow managed to reprogram each and every one of them, linking each of his machines to a control switch presumably located in the Dead Universe. It caused a great stir back on Cybertron considering no one had access to that part of the galaxy for obvious reasons and the guardians are virtually unbeatable even to their creators. But Jhiaxus never activated the Nega-Cores. They've lain dormant for nearly a thousand solar cycles now.

"So I patrolled the locations of each, watching for movement by the guardians or otherwise. When I found nothing, I grew weary and careless, and when I finally decided to return to Earth, I was all but convinced they had perished of their own accord somewhere in the depths of their world. It would, however, appear that this notion was beyond false, considering Jhiaxus' own ship now hovers just outside the atmosphere of this planet. I can only imagine who exactly is on it. Nemesis Prime, of course, formerly Nova Prime, who Optimus should be familiar with via the matrix as well as their encounter during the Expansion. Also the insane scientist Jhiaxus, Straxus, who I, myself, am familiar with, and Grindcore. Galvatron and Cyclonus are also in tow with the group, though Galvatron is merely Nemesis' apprentice of sorts. They are the least of our problems. Galvatron is barely loyal at best and his powers hardly rival the Prime's. Nemesis Prime is said to have the touch of death, literally. He is to be treated with an immense amount of caution. Better yet, avoided at all costs. Jhiaxus is an entirely different threat. I highly doubt you will encounter him on the battlefield, but his droids will be abundant. Destroy them, and above all costs, do not let them take you prisoner. As we've all seen with your Autobot Arcee, he is hardly above conducting absurd experiments on whoever falls into his grasp. This, I presume, is the current fate of your Autobot Hot Shot. If this is the case, he must be retrieved immediately.

"There is also...another dilemma that is most likely the real reason they are even here on this planet. Before I left, Megatron was able to obtain control codes for the Nega-Core guardian Sixshot and consequently obtained the Nega-Core itself. The Sixshot plan went up in smoke when Megatron lost control of the abomination, which I promptly regained control of and thus turned the battle in our favor. Sixshot was lost, but they never regained the Nega-Core. I can imagine Jhiaxus would be more than thrilled to have it back. Where it is located," he paused and met Megatron's optics, narrowing his own for emphasis, "I am sadly unaware of due to a certain someone's unwillingness to share important information. There is also one other factor in this situation. Nemesis Prime wants revenge after having been defeated by Optimus. Hot Shot is clearly nothing but a distraction from their true intentions. Collateral damage, at best." He sighed, finally through with his speech. "Any questions?" He mocked, cocking his head to the right with a sly grin, eying each of the surrounding bots individually.

-----

"Sir?" Cyclonus' deep voice broke the dead silence on board the Twilight's deck. Galvatron shifted angrily, barely missing a Galvatron-adept Cyclonus with his sudden cannon fire. Jhiaxus looked up in annoyance as the blast hit the wall not too far from his precious drone equipment he had carefully shifted up to the deck. He was about to snap at the fool when the doors slid open with a cold rush of air. Nemesis Prime entered the room with all his dark glory and spoke to the surrounding bots. "Our orbit has led us to the appropriate coordinates. We are descending." Jhiaxus let an ambiguous sneer claw across his face and he glanced down at the designated target: the Decepticon base.

(Holy. Mother. I tried to keep it like the comics as much as possible, but yeah, that's warped. Severely. Ohwell. ;=; It works for this, right? biggrin )
Skywarp's jaw dropped with each explanation. When Starscream ended the quite morbid news, she pipped up, /Yeah, I have a question. ARE YOU FRAKKING STUPID?! AND I'M THE STUPID ONE!!/ she stomped her foot on the ground with a deep bass growl from her voice, still taking the guise as a mech, her sparkling still hidden in her cockpit. Her stomp angry stomp and tantrum confused some of the surrounding mechs, but some other's could understand her perfectly.

Jazz being one of them, "This is bad, mechs. We are so slagged if we aren't in this together."

Optimus sighed agitatedly, pinching the bridge of his olfactory components, "Jazz's right, we have to work together. I was wondering why I felt the sense of foreboding griping my spark, and it seems that Starscream just confirmed what was troubling me." Then he turned to Megatron, looking dead serious, "Megatron, I propose a truce for now, as we have a common foe to get." Then he slowly stuck his hand out, so not to startle Megatron into firing him with his arm-mounted fusion cannon. He waited for the gunformer to accept the truce and he hope he would instead of shooting him, his arm swords twitched in anticipation to spring out in defense, "Truce?"

Skywarp felt like crying now, And I was about to enjoy my not-so-free-life with Slip. Now I have to aid everyone in defeating something that Starscream dragged in?! *sob*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff