Welcome to Gaia! ::

This RP is Private, please refrain from posting, (unless you are or have been asked to be involved)

Thank you. Your cooperation is appreciated ^w^

Alright guys since we just decided to move the RP here on gaia instead on just yahoo IM, we'll just continue off with what we're doing. ^^

And apologizes to future veiwers who will be deeply confused ^^;;; I'll try to get the whole thing right here later mmkay?? :3

Order:
Veronica
Me
Chelsea

Enjoy~!
Skywarp was glad that the annoying, hot headed yellow one was gone. She didn't care is she made an aft of herself, but she really, really did not want to hear about the war, Decepticons, and most important of all, Megatron.
Skywarp snorted, Wonder what my trine mates would think of my betrayal? It's ironic, too. I would be the one who usually stays, being a goofball while Screamer back stabs Megatron. But all that changed when I got Slipstream.
....Stupid, fragging maternal hard drive....
Walking back into the base Bumblebee noticed Skywarp. She was still a little peeved from Hotshot's little outburst. He would've immediately went to talk to her, but then he remembered what Jazz told him. Body language. He had to watch just HOW peeved Skywarp was. Staying back Bumblebee observed Skywarp. Observation however, evolved into staring. Bumblebee soon felt his faceplate heating up. She, Skywarp....was just so beautiful in his eyes. Bee was dazed, much like a victim from hypnosis. Skywarp's armor, her paint job, her wings! They defined her perfectly..

(Oh gawd....I'm waaaaaaaaaaay too much of a sap for my own good xD;; )

Bumblebee snapped out of his gaze as he was bumped into by Cliffjumper. "Sorry Bee" apologized Cliffjumper as he held some spare in his arms. "I-it's fine....don't....don't worry about it..." said Bumblebee as he rubbed the back of his head. Embarrassed that he was staring for so long. Cliffjumper blinked at Bumblebee, wondering what he was doing before he bumped into him.

"Well have you seen Hotshot? We were suppose to make a slide for Haley with these parts." said Cliffjumper showing the slide parts to Bumblebee. "Sorry....he just took off a minute ago..." said Bumblebee. 'And not a minute to soon....' he thought bitterly

"I'll commlink him later. But if you see him tell him I'll be in the back."

"Right"

Meanwhile Hotshot remained at the hill. He sat there for a good megacycle or two before deciding he was out of the base long enough. Transforming, he drove back home. 'Bumblebee better not expect me to apologize to Skywarp...' he thought, still irritated by seeker and the "little bug."

On his way back, Hotshot noticed a dark figure move suddenly. Squealing the tires to stop, he transformed. "Who's there?!" yelled Hotshot, his optics scanning for any strange activity. A cycle or two passed when suddenly the dark figure jumped off of Hotshot's back, causing the bot to fall forward. "Ahh!" yelled Hotshot. Quickly looking up he saw the dark figure to cover in an abandoned building. "Hey..!! Get back here!" he yelled chasing after the mysterious stranger. After running in the building Hotshot suddenly stopped, waiting to hear any sudden movements. "Show yourself..!" yelled Hotshot as he searched in the darkness. A few minutes went by before Hotshot decided to turn and leave. Only to find the dark figure in front of him, using an electronic device to make Hotshot go into stasis mode.

Cliffjumper finally made it to the back with all the parts he needed to make Haley's slide. :Hey Hotshot! I got all the parts, now let's get to work with the slide:

No reponse.

:Hey Hotshot! I know you can hear me! Now get your aft over here! I'm not working on this thing by myself..! .....Hotshot?:

Cliffjumper gave a confused look, as the silence continued. "What's going on?"

(Uh-oh what happened to Hotshot???? :0 )
Starscream groaned to no one in particular. He looked forward to returning to that mud ball planet just about as much as he did spending a week in a cell on Torkulon. He half contemplated turning around to spend more time tracking the Dead Universe portals as he had been for the last few dozen stellar cycles or so, but scrapped the idea after reflecting on the conversation he'd shared with Astrotrain regarding Skywarp. Unfortunately, his lower rank prevented the triple-changer from providing much information, but Starscream trusted his reviver almost as much as he did his trine. Almost. Just the fact that he had mentioned trouble with her enticed him to abandon more reports of Galvatron and Cyclonus sightings. He had long since grown weary of dealing with Nemesis Prime and his goons and welcomed the break. After all, wouldn't Megatron be surprised? For once he had left things with him on a good note, surprised at the ease with which he had convinced the Decepticon leader of his loyalty yet again. To the Decepticon cause, he'd said. Of course Megatron's vanity would distort the statement to it's liking, but they had won that battle with ease once he'd rejoined them, all thanks to Astro and Blitzwing's interventions. And what he didn't know couldn't hurt him anyways. Not yet, at least. He chuckled to himself, paging through file after file of plans of deceit he'd conjured up during those long flights he'd endured. Finally he began his decent to the blue and green planet, overshooting the Decepticon base in favor of the Autobot one. Astro was smart enough to figure where Skywarp could have gone when her presence ceased at their own base, and even if she wasn't there, an altercation with the Autobots was never unwelcome. Megatron could wait. He approached the base nonchalantly, not bothering to disguise himself, and finally transformed, landing just outside the entrance to the base, letting their alarm system alert them of his arrival.
Blaster was just sitting on the communication console, minding his own business, listening to music (not that he's allowed to do so) when he was jolted out of his reverie when a loud alarm blared through the base, making him nearly fall backwards from the chair. When he looked at the screen, he was surprised to see Starscream waiting calmly at the entrance, a safe distance away in his red, white, and blue glory.
Blaster comm linked Optimus, :Blaster to Optimus. Blaster to Optimus, come in Optimus!:
Optimus reached to the side of helm to talk, while still running towards the communication room :Optimus here Blaster. What's the situation?:
:Yeah, well...I have Starscream at the front entrance of the base. But that's not the strange thing. What's unusual is that he's right there, waiting without visual back ups and weapons:
Optimus came into the room at this point, "Do you think that it may be a trap?"
Blaster turned from his seat, "I don't know sir. The only reason I could think for his presence here would be for Skywarp."
Optimus was about to reply, but he was interrupted by hearing loud footsteps retreating from the doorway.
The only mechs who has that heavy footstep would be Scavenger and Skywarp.
Two guesses on who that could be and the first one doesn't count. Optimus thought wryly. Then he ran after Skywarp, calling after her to stop, but she wouldn't listen, her huge form a danger for those who got in her way and didn't jump out of the way in time.
Skywarp was determined to see her younger sister.
As the alarm went off, many of the autobots stood up, prepared for battle. Others, such as Bumblebee almost dropped what they were holding.

"What's going on?!" asked Bumblebee as he looked around for danger, while holding a crying Haley.

"Get ready Bee..! We have a visitor..." answered Scavanger as he rushed in to take the sparklings to safety.

"Who?!" asked Bee as he readied his stingers.

"Starscream. He's just outside the base..! I'll take care of these two; you help the other's take care of him...!" said Scavanger as he took Haley and Slip away.

"Starscream...??" what was that seeker doing here? Was he here for Skywarp, under Megatron's orders?

Bumblebee's thoughts were interrupted as he heard a large footsteps run toward the entrance. Skywarp. Whether it was to greet or battle her trine mate, Bee would be there. After running after her, Bee could hear a few other autobots calling from behind. Unable to hear his fellow autobots, Bumblebee made his way outside, where he found Skywarp and Starscream face to face.
His usual ambiguous smirk graced his lips as the doors opened and revealed Skywarp's familiar face. So Astro was right after all. "Long time no see, Sky." He grinned, unmoving as the other Seeker came closer. He still had no idea what to make of the situation. All in due time, he figured.
Silence.
Then without warning, Skywarp smiled and did a flying glomp on Starscream, making them both fall on the ground in a tangled heap of wings, limbs, and metal. For being the eldest of the trine, Skywarp can easily be the most immature of the group. And that's what she's feeling at the moment, finally able to see his second youngest trine mate. She laughed, happy to see her.
Not wanting to accident rat out Screamer's secret, she used their trine bond to communicate, /SCREAMER! You're back! biggrin /
Optimus screeched to a halt at the front entrance and stared at the immaturity level of the black seeker, and was bumped from behind when the other Autobots barely managed to stop enough not to crash him to the ground. Jazz looked out from the red and blue flamed truck and made a comment, "This is a nice reunion, Skywarp is being childish again."
And it's true, who on Earth or Cybertron glomps Starscream, the feared Elite Air Commander.
Some on in the Autobot group asked a question that was forgotten and not thought of respectively, "I wonder...is Starscream a femme? And are they siblings? It's the only way I can think that has him or...her allowing Skywarp to live."
Bumblebee's optics widened as he watched Skywarp tackle Starscream to the ground. It was unexpected as it was shocking. It had never occurred to Bumblebee (and probably most of the Autobots) that Skywarp probably had a good, friendly relationship with her fellow seekers. Bumblebee gave a confused smile, wondering what he should do. It didn't seem like something bad was going to happen.

As Bee pondered he heard the rest of Autobots arrive. Apparently all crashing into Optimus. And through the clamor he did hear the comment about Starscream being a femme. Was it possible? Maybe....it was a bit hard to picture though. But what if he wasn't. What if instead he was Skywarp's bond mate? The thought almost sadden him. But he quickly shook it off as he looked at the two. There were questions, and they needed to be answered.

"Hey Starscream! What are you doing here?" asked Bee waiting for answer. Cliffjumper looked up at Bumblebee from the ground. Noticing Bee's stern look.
It really had been too long. Starscream hadn't thought to prepare himself for the onslaught out of carelessness. He winced a bit as he landed on his wings, but kept his grin plastered nonetheless. /For a while, at least./ He patted Sky warmly before lightly pushing her off to enable him to stand. /What are you doing with the Autobots? What'd I miss?/ The grin faltered as his tone became more serious, bordering concerned. He'd noticed the Autobots in the doorway, causing his null rays to twitch with false anticipation. He might gladly accept a fight, but he wasn't about to blindly start one. Even he could recognize when he was sorely out-numbered. He blatantly ignored them until the little yellow one emerged. He turned around, making optic contact with him and smirked wryly. "What's it to you, Autobot?"
"What?!" yelled Bumblebee as Cliffjumper quickly held him back. Not that it took much to hold the smallest autobot back.

"Cool it Bee! He's not posing a threat to anyone..! Now calm....down!" yelled Cliffjumper, putting his arms under Bee's shoulders. Bumblebee stopped, realizing he wasn't going to get out of Cliffjumpers grip. Instead he settled with glaring at the Decepticon.
Skywarp turned serious when Starscream asked the question. She looked back at the group of utterly confused Autobots, who were watching the silent conversation. Then she looked back at Starscream.
/Stay here. Don't move a bolt./ Skywarp teleported the instant after she said that, going into the room where she put a sleeping Slipstream, gently grabbed him and put him in her cockpit without waking him, and teleported again to Starscream.
When she got to Starscream she sent a glare to the Autobots except Bumblebee who was held back from Cliffjumper's grip, her deep desguised mech voice growling a warning, "Don't follow. Don't bother me, or else." Grabbing Starscream's hand, she teleported.

On Dinobot island, Skywarp turned to Starscream after a moment of silence, "Remember that one time, five stellar cycles ago, we got wasted from a party...?" She opened her cockpit and pulled out a now awake Slipstream, the gray and black winglet looked at Starscream.
Slip cocked his head in wonderment.
Skywarp smiled, feeling mischievous, "Starscream, this is Slipstream. Slip, meet your Auntie."
Slip laughed and clapped his hands, more seekers! He wants to be held by her! He raised his hand towards the red and white seeker.
He turned his attention back to Sky, sneering a bit at the Autobot's outburst. He cocked an optic ridge when she reappeared and grabbed his hand. He barely managed to compose himself for the second time that cycle after the warp. He hadn't done that in ages either. His curiosity was peaked though, or so he thought. Why Dinobot island, of all places? His face went slack upon Sky's unveiling, his processor struggling to make heads or tails of it. He had a moment of distraction upon being called "auntie", thus reminding him of his secret. It had been so long since he'd adopted his disguise that he'd more or less begun to consider himself a complete mech. He'd gone so far in the transition anyways, who would know? However once the meaning behind the phrase sank in, his processor reached a new peak of confusion. "What...how did...it's.... Explain!" He gaped, ignoring the fact that he'd used one of Megatron's lines in favor of concentrating on the thing in Sky's hand. He raised a hand and pointed his index finger at it, making to poke it lightly in the stomach to confirm it's presence but tensed and shirked away every time it moved instead.
Bumblebee's eye twitched as he saw Starscream smile at him. Who did he think he was?! Primus????!

Bee's glare and twitching disappeared as he saw disappear then reappear. Warning them not to follow. The autobot's couldn't comprehend what was going on between the two seekers. Let alone what Skywarp's OR Starscream's intentions were.

Letting go of Bumblebee, Cliffjumper turned to Optimus. "Sir....what now? Should we....return to what we were doing?" asked Cliffjumper as his mind began to wander back to the unfinished slide.
Skywarp winced when she heard Starscream's confused question. It was the EXACT same way that Megatron asked. Then she smiled again. Adopting the nonchalant aura, she just heft Slip into one arm, ignoring that he's trying to get out and wanted to be held by Screamer, and looked at her other hand, "Oh. The whole Decepticon army got so utterly wasted from High Grades. Don't remember much, but I think I distintively remembering interfacing Megatron. A couple months later I find myself consuming enough energon for two seekers. A couple months after that this little guy..." She grabbed Slip and held him up to Starscream's view, who was wriggling in her grasp, trying to get to his Auntie, "...popped out."
She then dumped a now happy Slipstream in Screamer's arms, "I hid him for four years after that until Megatron came into my recharge room unannounced with me playing with him."
Then she poked Screamer's head, "Between playing a single creator, stealing the sparkling formula from the Autobot Medic, creating the formula, playing warrior for our Mighty Lord Megatron and hiding him all this time has wore my energy thin."
Then she looked at the Air Commander (who now is a jungle gym for a happily chattering black and gray seeker sparkling) with dead seriousness in her red optic, "Primus frag it Screamer, I'm tired of this war. It's been going on for millions of years, and I'm so frakking sick of it. So..." She shrugged, "...I just quit. I am now a Neutral. No way in pit am I going to become an Autobot." She lightly sneered.

It took a few second for Optimus to answer, "....Let...let them be. I'm pretty sure that Skywarp is going to explain a few things that Starscream has missed."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff