Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
[Fight however you like. If James was going to be all hand-to-hand tournament like then I wouldn't have bothered to give him most of his wargear.]

What stood before Seig was still a man, and it was a man who was pretty ******** angry, and was getting angrier by the second.

Nobody knew it yet, but Seig seemed subtly outmatched despite the show of divine power. A force of nature that the monk was, but it was long since man had conquered nature with his sciences, his technologies, his will, and indeed, with his own blood. For all of the power James possessed, he was still just a man, and he made it the source of his strength.

James dug himself in, holding his nodachi nearly vertical, with the tip pointing downward, right hand up on the hilt, the other down, bracing against the back of the blade itself. At the last moment, he turned the blade sideways, and Amaterasu lay unyielding against the savage shield impact. His hands shook heavily against the force of the blow. Had it been a shield bash, James would've never been able to defend against it this easily, but a thrown shield was deflected as if it flew into a pole before the warrior.

"You have your Tekken don't you?" James whispered to himself, calculating. The cutting power of his sword was out, James did not want to empower his blade to pierce the iron body technique he was sure the monk would employ, that was reserved for something else he had planned. So he adjusted his battle plan to use the length of Amaterasu more like a staff.

As Seig rushed in, James brought his nodachi horizontally up to chest level, blade tip pointing toward his left, looking as if it could either make a swing in, or attempt to guard against a potential swing by the mace the monk carried.

All of a sudden, James lunged in, seeking to slam the hilt of Amaterasu into Seig's chest. The monk might've been prepared for a sword swing, but was he prepared for this? On top of that, the daemonslayer still possessed a reasonable reach advantage using the hilt of his immense sword.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[IT'S SO TEMPTING!]

+++Dzan's urges were to lash out. To take the fragger down before he even knew what was happening. To allow the skull to become another trophy amidst the yard that made it just one giant shrine to Khorne. His eyes narrowed as his hands visibly shook as the man walked off. So easy. One swing and it would be buried into his spine before he ever knew. One little twist and he'd be paralyzed from the neck down and from there. Oh how he would enjoy the look of confusion and anger as he'd saw through the neck so the skull could become his. Oh how he'd enjoy it.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[Fier, James has a cell right? Or is he behind that curve like most Gaians? Because I want to call in the middle of the fight. xd And have Dzan just breathe heavily into the phone.]

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
[James doesn't even have reception in the Sigil. xD And how would you even have his number xD.

The moment you call him, James would probably just take out the cellphone and bash Seig with it.]

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[Let's just skip the how and just say it's Dzan. He's a ******** tech genius? xd

And...I'll boost the signal, and call anyway! I want to talk to James damnit! That and it would be funny to hear a ringing in a middle of a fight and someone go hold on. That's me.]

Dapper Genius

User Image
~~James Jakov~~

No regrets, 'cause I've got nothin to lose...

{{JJ has a cell, but you'd bet he'd never give the number to Dzan. But yeah, I hope he doesn't call Eredas. I want the bullets flying at him to be a surprise.}}

As Dzan contemplated the murder of his new partner, JJ had already slipped away, down and alleyway and deeper into the city.

Of course, had he tried it, he would have found the the white haired gunman would suddenly not be in the way of the blade. Though most of his abilities were within human norm, his reflexes were uncanny.

He hoped these reflexes would keep him from getting his guts spilled by Eredas' blade. Not that he was worried.

So I'm gonna live my life as I choose,
Until I fall.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
[Haha, yeah, I've done that before back in the Temple. A great big dragon is ravaging the place and Griff called James about their plans to go drinking. Link to each other's threads and corresponding posts and all XD.

Maybe later. This fight's supposed to have been done a while ago anyway.]

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[Dzan's original concept was a hacker and thus I still have his "hacker traits", but he never has use for them. Getting someone's number is something I'd put to use under hacker trait. xd ]

+++Dzan merely stood there and suddenly slugged the next person that came close to him. Some little old lady just got knocked the vrek out. He'd look down and merely shrug as he'd turn on his heel and begin to walk off. He'd think of something. Oh how he would think of something. Maybe call Eredas. Maybe call that one guy. Oh how they both would be surprise he had their numbers. OR! He'd three way 'em. Now that would be fun.
Leonardo S. Tensatsu

Market ward: Dinky Pub~

"For someone so adamant about not causing a scene you sure know how to make an impression, buddy"

Leo would return his own slight smile, igniting an ominous flash to dance across one of his hypnotic scarlet iris's as if to mock the semblance of winking. If adapting his own unique appendage was suppose to suggest he knew what he was doing, Leo wouldn't bother to argue. A known source within Sigil to duplicate the special ammunition would be quite handy, saving him the effort of doing it himself. Thus, with all accounted for Leo would shrug before replying further to Menace. The Recondite manifestation saturated about his seductive presence rippling ominously with his hauntingly enticing words, hinting to their activity should the man decide to pop off a few of those rounds Leo's way.

"Since it should be such an easy job for you, how 'bout I bestow this wooden chest as an advance payment and we'll figure out the rest as we go."

With this said, the mysterious mercenary would nonchalantly slip the large wooden chests top open. This revealing its almost over flowing content of various gold coins, scraps, polished and dirty gems, jewels, and who knew what other sort of riches the half giant beast trainer had accumulated over the years. Not bothering to shut the lid, one of Leo's own pitch black spaded tails would push the chest under the table towards Menace. The cigarette laced between his lips flaring with another drag, as Leo awaits for some manner of confirmation.
[Market Ward: Dinky Pub]

“Nah, A scene would involve splattered brain matter across the walls. I’m merely showcasing a skill of mine.” Menace would reply with a coy smile as the black metallic gun arm wrapped and twisted once again, the metal spreading back out evenly into the more organic shape that matched his left arm. However, the rounds never came out, and Menace had his hand mocking a gun at Leo now, “Boom.” The thumb fell like a hammer, though nothing happened beyond that. “I’ll need those guns if you want them worked on. The ammunition will take a few days, but I can have those guns detailed by the morrow.”

With that, his hand would drop down to the chest, where an inky darkness would envelope said chest, swallowing it, depositing it in a better location for Menace. The Tiefling was strong, but not so much that he’d lug a chest around Sigil. In fact, he wouldn’t likely stay in Sigil to do this job. The chest dealt with, Menace would lean back in his seat, arms folding across his chest as he awaited the reply from this contractor.
Vicious Trinity

"Fire Lady?"

<Trinity kept the same glare at Hotaru that she just gave Leo. She stood there upright as she hovered over the girl's position with a mean facical expression. Being ticked off was an understatement of how she was feeling at the moment.>

"What do you know about me? Tell me everything you know."
Trinity was the kind of woman who scared grown men; of course Hotaru would be freaked out by her. Her body language alone was intimidating enough. "Ehhh......I don't know much about you." The child replied. "You were in the burning forest a while ago..." Honestly, Hotaru didn't know why Trinity was there and seemed to be perfectly fine. Did people normally go to a bar after passing out in a forest of fire? Then again, she was possibly the person who set the forest on fire in the first place. Either way, she didn't seem like a nice person. "I'll be going now." Hotaru turned to hop down from her stool.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
"Hey you fragger." A strong voice from behind, and if Dzan even dare spy a glance back he'd see the tall frame of gas mask boy, sledge held out affront him, like a grand monolith of rust and piping. He held the old woman up by the cuff of her dress, looking down with his visor gaze, staring over her with a shake of his head. The older lady was dead, cracked down past her prime, not even a bruise from Dzan's crushing blow..
Just a bloody smear.
"Come then, lady killer. Strike me down." The sledge banged against the ground in a pumping motion, as if to commence such a scandalous fight, himself slinging the woman back to the ground.
"If you can."

Seven Plagues of the Seven Angels

GRNK

The thundering blow of the shield smashing against the length of the blade resounded like a mighty call to heaven before the discus shaped shield deflected off to James' right. Sieg came forward like a golden chariot out of heaven his footwork smooth but fast, supernatural in the gracefulness of the shuffling steps. It was as if Sieg glided across the ground despite the seemingly mundane movement of his perfectly sculpted machine like legs. Sieg kept coming forward despite the shift in the position of the opponents sword. Admittedly Siegs knowledge of swordplay paled in his knowledge of the fist, but in Siegs long years he had fought against every weapon known to sentient kind and likely despite his renown as a hand to hand fighter he knew a great deal more about armed combat than most Gaians. Though whether or not he knew more about the steel art than James was in question.

As Sieg came forward he bent his left arm, as if preparing the shield that was no longer in his possession to ram into the opponent. The nodachi, with its hilt length longer in proportionate to its immense blade length combined with the length of James's arm was bound to stop Sieg with the hilt blow long before Sieg ever got in range to ram with a shield he did not have. Yet miraculously like a miracle answered by a smiling god, the pearly white gates of heaven would flicker for a brief moment before Siegs arms and the colors that formed this grand image would shift miraculously to the image of the shield that was now once again within Siegs possession appearing just in time to collide the shield against the hilt of James's Nodachi.

The forward momentum that Sieg gained in his advance would serve as the power behind the shields ability to push through hilt bash.
"HA!", he shouted with his battle cry fueled by the divine fury that was not solely James' to bear but all of Gaia Prime's. Sieg would attempt to push through the force of James hilt in order to get into the inside range where Sieg hoped that the effectiveness of his opponents long blade would be diminished, as he did this he would step in between the opponents footing in an attempt to diminish his options in terms for proper footwork that held importance not only in hand to hand fighting but in sword play and to set up his own techniques.

Seven Devils get Strangled by the Seven Holiest Triangles

Dangerous Sex Symbol

+++Dzan just kept on walking after he had looked over his shoulder. A man that was holding a sledgehammer thing that weighed more than his entire body was a joke of a fight. He wasn't going to even bother as he'd flip the bird, put a lho-stick between his lips, and begin walking off without another glance back. Why bother fighting something like that. It wouldn't die. Just merely throw cars at him.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
(For all purposes Dirk is human.)
Well Dirk wasn't one to back away from a fight, let alone give the upper hand to a woman killing monster like Dzan..
He hefted the sledge up, taking it in with both hands, wringing his knuckles white about the hilt of the long shafted contraption. It sputtered from the inside, engine revving loudly, wheel cogs suddenly squeaking to life on it's fat end. The cogs spun like rubber-less wheels, and he leaped atop the fat end as he slammed it down, suddenly firing forward on it, as if he were riding a motor bike.
It was quite the sight to behold, a man riding crouched on the end of a mechanical sledge hammer, rushing forward with the shaft aimed skyward, both hands still cemented to it's handle. Covering the vast distance between him and Dzan in little under a few seconds, Dirk dropped his head low, muscular arm cocking back.
He planned on clothes-lining Dzan from behind, cracking him a good one across his fat skull, riding by as sparks melded into the air around the super-sledge's makeshift tires, flashing lights painting the visor of his mask.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
(Well fudge. I'm about to leave..
Post yer response E-bag, and I'll get back to being murdered later. mrgreen )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff