Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Yeah. I was higher xD))

He carried the woman over his shoulder, taking long strides to cover more ground. He was fast and graceful at the same time, his movements seemed to take no effort what-so ever. After he had reached a good distance from the cliff, he ducked into a small cave, barely big enough for both of them to squeeze into.

Once inside, he roughly dropped the woman to the ground and sat with his back against the cave wall as he caught his breath.
Ferryl sat in her window looking out. She saw her future kindow layed out in front of her. "How boring,to live a life just to rule a country."
She turned when she heard her door open and noticed it was her nurse. "Hello Abira,what can I do for you today?"

Abira looked at her "your mother wishes to see you,I think she wants to tell you something."

"Oh alright,"she looked down and noticed that her dress was filthy,she had been out flying around and got caught in a down draft and crashed into the ground. She came out uninjured but her dress was ruined. "tell her I'll be right down."

"yes my lady." She left the room and Ferryl stripped of her dress and went to her wardrobe and grabbed a new one. Slipping it o she left the room and headed to the throne room. Her mother was the ruler of Arcadia and she just happened top be the oldest making her heir to the throne. She didn't want to be. She wanted to be out in the world adventuring.
Having been mishandled and was now very sore, my previous thoughts to not harm him erupted within me and I stood and smacked him as hard as I could. "What the Hell were you thinking?!" Was the first thing I could say, and I thought about slapping him again, but really, the first one wasn't supposed to have happened. Slapping was lady-like, I, on the other hand, was not.

((i hope he doesn't, makes things more itneresting smile ))
With a annoyed sigh the dragon snapped his wings free from that other 'world' flapping once and shooting forth with immense speed. The wind carrying with ease towards the angle. Eyeing the girl that sure didn’t like being carried away. One he was talking to her, two he hated being interrupted and three the urge to rip the guys throat out just on principle sparked in his mind. Seeing him lad in a gave the dragon quickly made a B line for it, landing with a small fluff of dust sending shadows into the gave. "Excuse me.. I was talking to her." The dragons voice growled with menace as it burned heat into the damp cave air.
He grabbed the wrist of the hand that smacked him and he squeezed it tightly. "Sit down and shut up..." He whispered, releasing her wrist. He looked up to her with his icy blue eyes which told her that he ment no harm. "I don't want him to find us..."
(( thats kinda funny..
"'Well I don't want to talk to you!" I growled at the dragon man and wrenching my hand free of the man's grip though his eyes had chilled me down through my spine and had even made my breathing pause for a second. I didn't know whether to be grateful for the interruption or even more frustrated.
(( oh dear, we have some chronological errors here...oh well, on with the play...eek, i used such a miserable cliche there...>< ))
James heard the man's voice echo down the tunnels in the cave. "Mmm... It's seems I didn't run for long enough... Maybe if you didn't wiegh so much I could have..." He trailed off his sentance there and mumbled. A bead of sweat rolled off his chin as he tried to think of a way out of his predicament. Only a few seconds into his mission, and he was failing.
I glared at him for sucha remark, being underweight for an elf as it was, and rethought my previous decision as to hit him or not again. "Just keep me away from him or make him disinterested in me, that should suffice. He's impatient and sickens me though a dragon he may be." I whispered tersely, rembering the chills the dragon man had sent down my spine using my beloved wind. //And a b*****d to use the wind in such a way...//
Ferryl walked into the throne room and right up to her mother
"What is it mother?"

"You are not the heir to the throne." her mother replied abrubtly and bluntly.

"What? I don't understand." Ferryl said confused.

"you are not actually my child,I felt as if you should know that,and because you are not my chold you are no longer welcome in my castle. Please gather your belongings and leave as soon as possible."

Ferryl turned and walked in a daze,not knowing what to think,back to her bedroom. What does she mean I'm not her child? I've been here all my life...unless... I was adopted She was very confused adn didnt know what to do. She didnt know what her mother...no... her former mother was thinking or what she was doing. She slowly packed her things and left through the window spreading her wings as she fell and landing softly on the ground. "Where am I going to go?"
Crossing his arms over his chest the dragons feet claws tapped the stone in annoyance. His tail doing much the same. It was like these mortals enjoyed the game cat and mouse and he had to be the cat chasing him. “So you’d rather be carried away by him, then get information about that stone.” I asked with a light growl as this predicament started to get on my nervous. Standing there in the cave entrance I blocked all escape and if they tried to go farther back.. well then they’d be in a prison by the dragons own device. “So whats going on here, I don’t have all entirety..” He retorted even though he ‘did’ but sure as hell didn’t want to run around this place all entirety.
"I know of it enough to know you haven't found the other four, and this one is useless without the others. Go away, Dragon, go find your other stones. I assure you, this one isn't going anywhere." I highly doubted he could find the other four, especially if it took him this long to find mine.
James closed his eyes and blocked out all other noises except the environment around him. He heard the tapping of the man's feet, the breath of the woman, but not her voice and the running of water somewhere nearby. Slowly he opened his eyes and looked up at her. "I have an idea..."

He turned towards the wall and knocked on it softly with his knuckle. "Yup... exactly what I thought... There's an underground river system here... If we can get into it, we can swim away from him..." He smirked at his clever idea, ignoring the fact that it could possibly lead to a dead end and drown them both. "Do you trust me...?" He asked her softly, extending a kind hand towards her.
Ferryl walked out of the castle and into the city.She couldn't remember when she had been there last,maybe a year,two even.
one man turned and shouted "IT'S THE PRINCESS!" Everybody else looked and turned kneeling as she passed
"Do not kneel for me anymore,I'm but one of you now." She said awkwardly,it felt strange saying that. Slowly the people stood up and looked at her funny,not knowing what to think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff