Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel cora's Significant Otter

Romantic Hunter

User Image
Chiaki Pendragon

Such arrogance was something the dragon had come to expect from the people. Yes, she had seen him; some of her workers had commented—both with girlish sighs and terrified glances—that the knight had been coming. She asked only because this was her first interaction with the beast and a part of her was interested in what a demon would want to do as a knight.

“My apologies Sia, I tend to remember people better when I interact with them.” Chiaki decided to comment on the joke honestly. The dragon had wanted to add a snide remark about how both of them where eastern monsters but know that would reflect badly and cause the nervousness from some people to increase. “Regardless you are always welcome here as is anyone else as long as they remain pleasant and kind to one another.” She finished with a soft smile hoping that would get her point across. The war and its sides stayed outside her tea shop.
Haseo Gentsu

Romantic Kitten

8,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Izora Caudelz
‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐☠‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

The pale vampire nodded at his request. 'Othin.' She repeated in her mind. Odd name but a name all the same. When she saw him start to walk and stumble, she fought every fiber that wanted to rush to his side. She growled at herself under her breath. 'Calm down, Izora. He isn't helpless.' She said as she walked a few paces behind him.
Izora noticed how fatigued Othin looked. It was really only a matter of time before his body would take control and say no more. That would be the true trouble when that happens. "So Othin, what did you do to piss this scary being off?" She asked as she looked around to make sure no one was following them. "I mean if you aren't human, and when you become unconscious you'll meet this man, why are you running? You are just making it harder for yourself, if you collapse, I can't wake you from exhaustion." She said as she looked back at him. She hoped he would listen to the last part. She could possibly wake him, but she might have to hurt him just to do it.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐☠‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

irishwriter

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
tin

I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace
I'm begging for forgiveness, everything I've done
It's all so wrong

If this is to end in fire

"I twisted the balance of life and death and it hasn't really righted itself. That pissed him off first and then I pissed him off further by hiding a soul from him that needs a new body, again twisting the balance. I managed to seal his servant so he can't get me here but if I go into an unconscious state he'll snatch me up quickly, I've had many near misses," Othin explained as he kept on walking and then stopped when she asked why he was running his body to the ground, "because there are three people in this world I am trying to avoid. Two of them want to destroy me and the other...well right now I don't know what he's thinking."

Ah, this body of his. If Mathias had something planned he had better do it and if Thaddeus and Arden wanted him dead they needed to be very quick about it. Who knows what Jaddeth has planned for his punishment. It was all going to unravel in the end and two weeks of utter exhaustion, he was lucky. Determination also gave him a boost but he doubted it would last long and he felt that the next time he goes unconscious it will truly be the end for him in his struggle.

ploɔ ǝuoƃ llɐ s,ʇI
suıǝʌ ʎɯ uı ɯouǝʌ 'sɹǝʇuılds puɐ suɹoɥʇ ʎluo s,ǝɹǝɥ
ɹǝʇuıʍ ssǝlpuǝ uɐ s,ʇɹɐǝɥ ʎW

ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ǝuıʍ ɟo ssɐlƃ ɐ ǝsıɐ

Romantic Kitten

8,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Izora Caudelz

Izora listened to Othin's troubled past. "Twisting the balance?" She questioned. He minded wondered to her creation. 'Rise from destruction and death. Take the mangled flesh as your own.' Those words rang in her head. Her eyes went to the ground. 'Neither dead or alive.' The voice echoed now. She remembered that voice, the one she heard that day. That day she was born.
~Flashback~
A baron land, filled with flesh and bones of the dead. Then here she was, naked and pale, standing in an empty circle that surrounded her feet. Her eyes scanned her surroundings. No one was around, no one was alive. The smell of rotting flesh filled her nostrils. It really didn't phase her, all the death. "Who am I?" She asked the empty air to be answered with silence.
~End~
Izora looked back at Othin. He might know something about her creation. Her purpose. She opened her mouth to speak but stopped. It wasn't time to ask him. Though it would have to be soon. Izora then spoke, "Then what can we do to keep him from finding you?" She questioned as she took a step forward. For now she was going to keep him safe, until she could figure out more about him.

irishwriter

OutOfCondoms: Edit!

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Tala Lyall

The vargess shook her head at the mentioning of keeping soldiers here. She sent further plans to Qrow, showing that she intended for them all to blend in as ordinary villagers as best they could. Utilizing the varg's telepathy and not having large groups to organize they could move about more easily and stealthily. If the kingdom were lulled into a false belief of the rebellion disbanding as well, they would be given ample opportunity to strike. Their stealth forces could easily disguise any assassinations as an effort to move in closer to the throne by various nobles should that occur. There was also a warning sent by her to Qrow. The fewer people who knew the varg were in charge, the easier it would be to hide it. Tala could feel Qrow's mind moving towards Marina, and telling her things that could put the whole rebellion at jeopardy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

Kyuuei, Mistress of Mischief

Hey, wanna try it
Oh, I wanna try it
Boy, you ought to know that I'm a wild girl

"She can help with many things, yes." Stated the vixen rather bluntly. "But what does the mate of madam front butt need saving from?" Kyuuei had taken to floating around Alana at this point. As playful and diminutive as Kyuuei appeared, Alana could feel her gaze burning into her very soul. "Mmm, perhaps both are in need of help. Such an unstable thing, that which keeps you youthful and ... perky."

Far away
I'm going where I want to forever
Never giving in, I'll never surrender
Stare down the darkest days with a laugh and a wink and a smile

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kuren Shinai

The kiss was one thing, but it didn't seem that it was enough for the Werewolf. What she had begun spouting off next was a little off to him and he wondered why to go to that many lengths for what she wanted. Her just being in the Rebellion would be enough to spark something, but at the same time, it seemed that she wasn't realizing where she was. This forest was a little different from the rest of the area that they were just in. The aura and scent of this forest was nothing but Vampiric and wasn't going to change just because one Were was here. Kuren allowed her to keep going with her whole charade before he stopped and looked to her as she finished speaking. "It makes me wonder more and more who you are to the kingdom and that clan. However, I won't delve to find out more." He began. Kuren knew of her clan, and her father. That much information was something anyone would know if they were from the kingdom. But because he was an informant, back then, it was even more the case. He shook his head and looked to Juliana once more. "This area....This place even won't have an issue unless you actually give off your own scent. We are not far from the Fortress and this entire area has a certain scent that gives off my blood.....So we do not have to go those lengths to deal with your family. We are about to go into war....So other than you joining, just seeing you on the battlefield will be enough to enrage them. So, even if you "kill you off" here, there's no rhyme or reason to do so. You'll be seen anyways." He stated.

Hopefully that would be enough to get her off this case. "Killing her off" was not the course of action that he wished to deal with. It was too much work, but his reasoning was spot on and he wished that she would understand. This area, other than his own scent, would carry that of the Rebellion's and that of all the different races that are contained within it. If they would get any Were scent, it would be that of Marina's, not Juliana's. Kuren often trained with Qrow and Marina here, so that would be that. He sighed mentally and looked to the wolf once more. "If anything, we need to hurry back to the Fortress. The mapping I just finished, before finding you, needs to get back. And you need to be introduced. You came during a rather important time." He added. Kuren just wished to get back, and he knew that Marina would have some things that she wished to speak to Juliana about. Two weres, two separate clans. It was something that would come up, as long as Marina noticed it. For now, he would wait on her reaction to him not going along with her second plan.

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
tin

I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace
I'm begging for forgiveness, everything I've done
It's all so wrong

If this is to end in fire

Othin watched her; he wasn't going to explain what it truly meant in twisting the balance of the world. He had broken it and it was causing him pain and Jaddeth frustration. He really should have just let her attack him and just be on her way. Not going to happen now from the expression she had on her face. "I've been avoiding all civilization and not using my powers. As long as we avoid all walking life and I don't use my powers we'll do alright. Hopefully," he stated as he felt that his luck was running out. He would not be surprised if all three of them showed up out of the blue and attacked him. He just hoped that his new companion would not get hurt in the process since she really was just an innocent bystander, despite what she was. It would not be fair to her to get hurt for something that he had caused so long ago. He looked around, even though his body wasn't fairing well he still was alert. After being carried off by Izora his guard was now up.

ploɔ ǝuoƃ llɐ s,ʇI
suıǝʌ ʎɯ uı ɯouǝʌ 'sɹǝʇuılds puɐ suɹoɥʇ ʎluo s,ǝɹǝɥ
ɹǝʇuıʍ ssǝlpuǝ uɐ s,ʇɹɐǝɥ ʎW

ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ǝuıʍ ɟo ssɐlƃ ɐ ǝsıɐ

Romantic Kitten

8,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Izora Caudelz

The pale vampire looked at Othin as he spoke of what he had been doing to avoid who he was running from. It must have been a pain to be on constant alert. Izora really never knew what it was like to be afraid. It was kinda of weird to her.
Izora's attention when away from Othin when she heard squeaking wheels. A cart. Someone must be passing through. Izora moved closer to Othin. She didn't know who or what the being would look like or try to do to find Othin. "We better keep moving." She said as looked back at him.

irishwriter

OutOfCondoms: Edit!

Romantic Kitten

8,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Juliana felt her cheeks heat slightly. She may had over reacted a bit, but she wanted to make sure her father didn't find the rebellion base before they were ready for the pending war. Juliana looked away from the vampire. "I'm so afraid me father will try and use me to find the rebellion base. I would feel horrible if the kingdom had the upper hand. With you being a rebel, I know you should understand." She said as her grip tightened on her spear. "I'm just a daughter of a leader of a werewolf clan. But my father worships the Evil Gods, so he will do anything for the kingdom. Finding the rebel camp, that would surely help him get into better standings with the kingdom." She said as she turned back to Kuren. She walked closer to him. She stopped a foot away from him. "If you think that it is safe for us to advance to the camp then so be it." She said as she looked down. She sighed then looked back up at him. "Let us go see your leaders, I am interested in how I can help the Rebellion." She said giving him a small smile.
Juliana did still worry about her father. He would get tremendous leverage if he used her to find the Rebellion camp, and if he did, the rebels wouldn't trust her. But she felt a part of her agreed with Kuren. It would have been more work to stage her death but she wanted to be sure. Though he had a point when he pointed out about them seeing her in the battlefield. It would make the efforts of staging her death pointless.
User Image

Haseo Gentsu

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
◢ ◕ ◣
╔════════════╗
◄ ◐ ◑ ℚrow ℜeed ◐ ◑ ►
╚════════════╝
◥ ◕ ◤

Bound at every limb by my shackles of ғ є α я
Sealed with ℓ ι є s through so many tears
ℓ o s т from within and persuing the end
I fight for the chance to be lied to α ɢ α ι и...

The thought of losing the Fortress after everything that was done to gain it, it almost felt as a waste. They had lost their original leader from the war to take it, along with his first love, Helivetica. Now, with the thought of just leaving and making it seem like they were disbanding, Qrow had his issues, but he nodded along with it. As they all spoke about what was going to happen and how that "he" wished for it to happen, Qrow continued to speak and tell the Vargs' plans without letting any of them wonder where he was getting his ideas. There was a time, during the two week span, that it seemed that he was burned out and everybody could see it. However, with Tala and the Varg in charge, all Qrow had to do was play the part. Of course, that was hard for him to deal with because he felt as if he failed the Rebellion, but at the same time, it allowed him to not break apart like before. He simply shook his head mentally and continued on with the plan. The plan to have the Rebellion disguise into towns and villages was perfect and he had stated his own thoughts and how he was going to go about it. The rogues would be perfect for the part, but there was one that he thought would be the best to send straight into the kingdom.

No one else knew this secret other than Qrow, but it seemed that it was the best shot he had. There weren't many that knew the faces of the Rogues and assassins that they had in the Rebellion, other than Qrow of course. Sai Shuhei may have seen a few faces and memorized them, but that still didn't matter. All that was known was that a certain informant had disappeared for a while. Qrow sent the thought to Tala, telling a quick summary of who Kuren used to be. One of the Kingdom's best assassins and informants, knowing everyone's business no matter who they were and how high they were on the list. Of course, most of those targets were gone now, but still. Kuren could get in again with the right person as his partner. It was an idea and something that Tala could take into thought.

There was a slight moment that he understood a very small insight. He got the feeling that Tala was warning him of telling Marina about his role. He understood that fact and would wait. However, time would only tell how much longer he would hold his tongue. For now, he saw it fine. "If we are to put this plan into motion, it has to happen quite soon. So we should get our soldiers into their ranks and pair up the rogues with others. Some are perfectly fine by themselves...Others will need the help." He stated. Qrow, of course, would stick with the main group. Him being put into disguise would be hard considering his mask and hair. So, the ones to be put into the kingdoms' eyes, they would have to be the ones that haven't been seen much.

But through my tears breaks a blinding ℓ ι ɢ н т
Birthing a ∂ α ω и to this endless night
Arms outstretched, awaiting
м є
An
o ρ є и embrace upon a bleeding tree

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Sai Kurono Shuhei
Pact Demon

Feel it everywhere and you see it growing,
Enemies arise and the hate is flowing,
Shattering the moon and bloodying the sky.

███████████ ███████████ █████████ ███████████ ███████████

"It seems you take me as one that starts issues, Miss. I'm not as destructive as most say about me. Only when commanded, after all." He stated. Sai knew that even if he was commanded by the current king, the kingdom wouldn't get his best like he was when Aaron was still in command. He didn't particularly like the new one in charge, but at the same time, there wasn't anything he could do about it. However, the coven also wasn't something he wished to deal with, but he was at a loss there as well. As long as Lioren had him under his thumb, the knight was stuck with the little jobs here and there that he was not proud of in any way. He sighed mentally but continued with his current appearance. "No apologies are necessary. I'm more at fault for you not knowing who I am, but I would like for that to change too." He stated. Sai didn't mean for anything to be taken the wrong way. To have another person just for a friendship as he goes through this time, would work out for him. Especially if he was allowed to just stay in a simple tea shop without a disturbance from outside people. With war that was getting closer and closer, it seemed that there wasn't much time left to mess around.

His thoughts were getting the best of him this time around and he was just there waiting for a reply but he had realized that he had never introduced himself personally. "You may already know my name from rumors, and possibly the patrons here...I'm Sai Shuhei, Knight of the Original Order." He stated. The demon always made sure to introduce like that, even to new people of the kingdom. He knew that the Order was not there anymore, but it was the name he was under before and will forever remain. The Order that was under Aaron. "Is there a chance for your name as well? Rather than me calling you Miss." He added.

The machines of war will fuel both sides,
And the greed will only grow more lies;
Farewell to days of peace 'cause now it's time to die.
Darkness
Weapons
Shadows
Fire

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Marina Reganok

Welcome to the✗nightmare✗ in my head
✄Say hello to something scary
The ☠monster☠ in your bed just give in and you won't be sorry

███████████ ███████████ █████████ ███████████ ███████████

A few things had moved forward in the past few moments. Marina had been on board with all of it, until Qrow said they would be leaving the castle they fought for. It was a great discomfort for her. Lance had died fighting for this place. It felt quite important to her, and she wanted to protest it. She bit back her remarks though. She saw the sense in what Qrow was doing. It didn't mean she had to like it though, and the sharp look she threw his way and the shifting she did would make it clear.

Other plans were brought up and gone over, and she was back to listening intently, but still a bit miffed. Seemed they were going to be broken up for a bit. She knew she would go wherever he wanted her to, though she knew her preference. Something still wasn't all right with him, and the werewolf wanted to stay by his side through it. "Just say the word.." she said to him. With that, she waited to hear his next commands. If they were leaving, she wanted to make the pain of it quick, personally.

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Alana Shuhei

│█│BABY ۞GO۞ AHEAD
I'LL BE YOUR ✗HATRED☠ AND PAIN❥

THIS IS KILLING US ALL
✄I DON'T CARE IF I╭♥FALL

☢WE ARE THE DYING, WE ARE THE DAMNED☢

███████████ ███████████ █████████ ███████████ ███████████ █████████

Alana chose to ignore the 'front butt' comment. It would do her no good to dwell on it, considering the kitsune was willing to help. Besides, the way she stared at her was rather....strange to say the least. "You could say that.." she told her. "My husband takes on pacts and right now, well, one of them is almost severed. If that happens, well..." she trailed off for a moment, but letting out a sigh and continuing. "It won't be good for either of us. Or our children.." That was all there was to it. She wasn't as concerned for herself as she was for Sai though. She couldn't let that happen to him. Even if her life after it did would be brief, she would regret not doing a thing to help him.

Angel cora's Significant Otter

Romantic Hunter

Haseo Gentsu
Quote:

User Image

Chiaki Pendragon

The demon was polite and seemed to understand what she was hinting at. Both know time was short as the war drew near and the humans grew restless with anxiety and anger no doubt chaos would rain once this kingdom fell. A small friendship never hurt both as entertainment for them both.

Chiaki gave the beast a lazy smile “Chiaki Pendragon, it is wonderful to meet you Sia.” What an interesting development maybe this would be fun after all.

At that moment one of her workers called her over to help with a rather large party of elderly woman. “Well Sia I must go please come back anytime and my good fortune smile upon you.” With that the dragon excused herself.

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kuren Shinai

"I don't believe your father would be put into higher standings with anyone to 'find' the Rebellion Camp. It seems that you information is a little less than you had assumed. The Rebellion took a Fortress away from the kingdom a little while back. The Kingdom has known where we are for quite some time. They just don't know the exact plans and size of us. None of their scouts return with information...." Kuren stated. The last statement was a little darker than the rest of what he had stated, and he meant it to be. The Rogues had set up a perimeter around the Fortress. Even though the Kingdom and King knew exactly where they were, they weren't able to get anymore scouts in like they did with Sai Shuhei. Juliana was lucky that it was Kuren that found her. Most of the others would have killed on sight, especially since she still had the sent of the kingdom on her. Most of the Rogues were either that of a certain, major race, or one of the other minor, animal type races. Their sense of smell, or aura senses, were rather heightened. She would have been attacked before being able to say anything to her own case.

Kuren and Juliana had made more of a substantial move towards the Fortress as they spoke. The vampire's senses were still on guard of everything that was around them. He had switched places with another one of his kind, so there wasn't a dead spot anywhere, but he still had to make sure. "Qrow and Marina will still be in their meeting..." he began, stopping in a certain spot, "So we'll wait at my barracks inside." He ended. Kuren raised a hand and the doors to the Fortress opened, allowing the two of them to go inside. Once in, the doors closed and secured again. Soldiers were either training or resting, depending on who and what they were. Juliana would be able to see everyone, but that also meant that everyone could see her. She would be public eye for a while, that was for sure, but it would die down after a while. Another soldier appeared next to Kuren and they spoke for a moment in hushed tones. The other soldier disappeared afterwards, making him another one that was apart of Kuren's unit. "This way, Lady Juliana..." He stated, a grin spreading across his face as he joked with her. They made their way to the barracks and to their training grounds. "We'll wait here until they finish. Qrow will be made aware of your presence shortly." He stated. "You can rest easy for now." Kuren added as he looked upon the rest of the area. The grounds, where they were currently, were quite silent, almost eerie. The rest of the place was loud and it seemed like most were training rather hard, but the area they were in was quiet. Kuren knew that meant most were out, but she could still question it.

--raphael_kitten--

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces