• Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Era'len Mana

~"It's gone for a reason,
So leave it be"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Era drew her blade as a drunk man approached. Quickly bringing the blade to his neck. "Who the hell do you think you are by calling me girl? By the looks of you, I'd say you are nothing more than a child to me," she said in a stern voice.
Era heard another voice. This time it was a female's voice. Turning her gaze to the female, she examined the patron's outfit. "Oh no. Let me guess. The boss is going to be side tracked by this dame," she murmured under her breath.
Looking back at the drunk, she lowered her blade. "You will have to speak with the captain yourself. Hurt him in any way. I'll eat you alive. Do you understand?" Era asked with aggitation.
She walked back to Lok and began to oush him along. "Walk and talk people! He has a schedule to keep and I don't want a reduced pay because of distractions!" she stated.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Ƚalok "Ƚok" Ӎavolts + Gumball
THE ONE ½ : THE OTHER ½

"My, the add I put up on the net sure does seem to be getting a lot of hits. Gumball, that was brilliant. "

"I don't see it being effective. These people seem more like desperate passer-bys. We're not going to be able to pay these people. What did you put on the ad, anyways?" Gumball looked to the indigo eyed man, Lok smiling.

"Looking for adventure across the galaxy? Join the Rumba Runners! We're going places!" Lok said rather proudly, Gumball slashing at his leg.

"WHAT THE HELL, ARE WE A TOUR GROUP OR AN EXPEDITION TEAM!? YOU GODDAMN IDIOT!" Gumball howled, Lok shrugging and pointing to the drunk.

"Yo, smelly-guy, you can fight my guard dog. If she approves your strength, then you're welcome aboard as a crew hand. As for you, miss," Lok turned to Drosselmeyer and stared quietly, "You may warm my bed." Gumball stabbed his leg once more, "Ow... I mean, we'll need someone to help managed the dining and living facilities. We may speak of other positions when we get back to the ship. As for now, I'd like you to watch these two while I make a delivery.... Being a boss sure is hard." Lok scratched his head, feeling as if people just seemed to be gravitating his way.

"Lok, we'll miss the deadline if we dawdle anymore." Gumball announced, the man nodding and tuning on heel.

"Right. Ace, you break the tie as the judge." Lok decided, pointing to the fiery man, walking toward the building. This was going to be a long day.

<Augh! A cluster-cuss on me! I'll get to the main event quickly. Two-thee posts! All I need! @ o@ >

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User Image
Drosselmeyer Amanda Endgames
Current outfit

Drosselmeyer had raised an eyebrow as the male spoke about her being able to warm his bed. She had a fairly good idea on what he was talking about but she had other ideas on how a bed could be warmed. Like using a electric blanket for one. Though she was grateful for the cat stabbing the male for his comment. "Well I guess when we get back to the ship we can talk it over."She spoke as she ran her fingers though her long purple hair as she was told that for now she was suppose to watch over two other people.

Seemed easy enough and if she got a ride out of it then all was good in her book. It seemed like proper introductions would have to wait but that feeling of something going wrong was not going away. Which that for her was not a good thing. However for now she pushed that to the back of her mind as her eyes looked over at the others in a rather causal sort of way.
User Image
a blade at the neck. Not what he had expected. Although to be honest his drunken stupor meant little to him in fighting. He actual fought better drunk. it was his style, an ancient art once called the drunken fist. He wouldn't let his main talent be known, but he would use other psionics. He had been given a go ahead and so a fight it was. He'd rather not, but if this what it took to get on a ship, so be it.

With one fluid motion the Tanu dropped to the ground and kicked out at the females knee. He was on his back but far from defenseless. as he kicked, he dropped his clothes and used some minor telekinesis to grab onto the girls blades, the ones in her sheaths as well, and pulled them skywards, out of her grasp. The ones she held onto she may keep in her hand, if she had a tight grip. He was hoping his sudden attack surprised her enough for them to to fly away.

AmaliaLeonhart generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Era'len Mana

So leave it be"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn it, Lok! I'm supposed to protect you! Not be a test for someone to ent-" Era was interupted as she was knocked to the ground.
Pulling herself off the ground, she was pissed off. Era watched as her blades were removed from their sheaths. She let out a chuckle. "The boss never said I couldn't eat you," she said as she pulled down her mask.
Letting out a low growl as she bared her teeth to the man. "Hope your drunk enough to not feel the pain!" Era shouted as she ran towards the man.

1.) Stabs him
2.) Bites him
3.) Misses all together

OOC: IMPORTANT
Random # Fights:
1.) This can be whatever you want (Kiss, punch, shoot, etc.)
2.) This can be whatever you want (Sex, giggle, tickle, etc.)
3.) THIS IS ALWAYS MISS/FAIL

This helps prevent God-Modding, so please be honest with random number fights.

Caeli filius mortis generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

User Image
He didn't know where the blade came from, but it wasn't hard to miss him as he was laying on the ground on his back. As it was there was now some type of blade in the meat of his chest. Not near his heart, but off to the side. It's pain was somewhat dulled by the drink and he could feel the healing already taking place. The blood spray usual for a wound of this type wasn't there. He hated pain, because pain meant he was risking himself. This girl seemed to now know he was Tanu. Las he didn't want to hurt her either, she was beautiful in her own animistic way. Not out to hurt people was a sentiment she seemed not share.

With a twisting motion, that looked like a cross between a stumble and a graceful catlike maneuver he thrust himself up with both hands, kicking out at her chest and face with both feet. At the same time he made sure to place her blades on a roof, out of her reach.

1) face kick
2) chest kick
3)drunken failure

AmaliaLeonhart generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Era'len Mana

So leave it be"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Era smirked when the blade landed successfully in the man's chest. Though as soon as she stood up, the man was swift enough and managed to Kick Era in the face. Taking a few steps back, she grabbed her face. "You b*****d!" she shouted.
As she pulled her hand away from her face, she examined it. Her nose must have been bleeding, because her palm was filled with it. "No weapons, that's fine!" she exclaimed while charging at him once again.

1.) Bites Him
2.) Hell with it, Kiss him

3.) Just stands around clueless

<Really not inspired to fight. LoL>

Caeli filius mortis generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

User Image

Even as he made contact he winced, he really, really didn't to hurt her. But she just kept coming. He wondered briefly how long this fight was going to last. He would much rather just take the vixen to his be with a bottle of fine brandy. But alas, at this moment that was not to be. Her reaction was somewhat alarming, she charged. She didn't seem to have an attack planned, she was just charging. The drunkard Pulled the knife from his chest as as she ran and leaped into the air in an attempted drop kick. This could go one of two ways. An epic hit, or a drastic failure. The latter was most likely in his current drunken stupor. Of course, he supposed he could just run, or rather stumble away. But it was to late now, he was already in the air.

1) Face kick
2) chest kick
3) miss and fall flat on face.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Ƚalok "Ƚok" Ӎavolts + Gumball
THE ONE ½ : THE OTHER ½

The Argent embassy spared much expense in the construction of the ambassador's office space. Clerks and record keepers were not present in the lobby, but the ringing of harp strings had added a touch of extra elegance to the lavish interior. Lok and Gumball walked across the lush red carpet, Lok looking to the harpist that playing a soft tune and smiling at her. She was human; he could tell just by her looks. Felt kind nice to know there was another of his kind, or at least someone he could relate to...sorta. That human half of his seemed to really crave for something right then, but he had things to do.

He pulled out the device from his pocket and held it up to the a clerk and was verified clearance to the main office. They were directed to a hall and had traversed the length of the building before arriving at the ambassador's receptionist. The woman seemed to be quite busy shuffling papers. Looking up from her paperwork, she raised a brow and set aside her current bundle and spoke in a stern tone, "May I help you?"

"We've been asked to deliver the Ambassador from his friend, Lord Eyre Nomines. We're the thirty-five-hundred appointment." Lok leaned on the desk and smiled, "And and maybe if I've got time after work, I'd like to meet you for some drinks afterward. Interested?"

"I see, I'll let Ambassador Iera know you've arrived. Have a seat, please." The woman put her finger to her mouth, a light blush on her face, her lips curving into a smirk, "And I don't think my husband would approve."

"Yeah, we'll get right to that. Master, we've other business to tend to after this."

"Oh my, a talking cat! How rare!" An elderly man opened the doors, looking quite lively at his guests. He snatched up Gumball and began to stroke her back, the dark feline growling as she was once again treated as some sort of animal; Well she was on, but she was more civilized than those that hadn't been able to learn high language. The man seemed to be quite elderly, his wrinkles and creases "Ah, young man, you said you had a package for me? Come in, come in. I want to see it right away. Ooh, gifts are so exciting."

Lok entered after the elder, looking around the room. It was decorated with more photos than a music hall of fame, signed commemorative photos and various gifts put on display. It seemed more like a tribute to everything ever given to him or memories rather than what one would expect. There didn't seem to be hundreds of uniformed books on shelves, a map of members of GUN, or finding a a secondary secretary hiding in the corner. This man was outside of the box when it came to representatives, it seemed. Lok stood before a desk that was guarded by an army of figurines, one of them of a pudgy human in blue overalls and a red hat that seemed.

"Hmm, so where is it?" Amb. Iera gave a smile, one hand offering Gumball a small morsel of jerky. Lok eyed her and she took it grudgingly. Lok held his hand up to his temple and closed his eyes, viewing the large container back at the ship. He opened revealing a bright glow. A thump before him signaled to him that he had materialized the box before them, Lok blinking and taking a seat in a lush red armchair. The ambassador was delighted to see the package, Lok opening it with a light kick, the safe box opening to reveal.

"Ah, all that for a box of more figurines? Heh, well, whatever. Thoguht it would be more exciting." Lok mumbled as the man hopped out of his chair and started to look them over, Gumball busy spitting into a trash bin and returning to Lok's side. "Well, I guess that's it then. We've best be going now, ambassador."

"Oh,yes, yes, of course. Here, you should have this; It seems I've got a duplicate figure here. Thanks, sonny boy." The man walked over to Lok and handed him a figurine of a cat, Lok holding it up. It looked quite like Gumball. He shrugged and accepted it, letting the man sign off for the delivery and starting out the door, Gumball at his heels. He gave a sigh as she made his way out into the lobby and pulled out his pocket-gear and started to poke at it, checking his mail. He looked over to the harpist and gave a wink her way. Once he was outside, he pulled out his the pocket gear and poked at it. Suddenly, the was a blast from the upper floors, glass raining down into the streets. Lok looked up and put up a psy-shield to keep the debris from falling. People started to evacuate the building and flood out, Gumball scaling to Lok's shoulder and hanging on for dear life as they were jostled out into the main gate by guards.

"What in the hell? Hope everyone's alright. Ow ow ow, damn, what's going on?" He pulled out the figurine from his pocket, the heat starting to become hot. Tossing it away, his eyes widened as he was suddenly thrown back bat a wave of heat, screams around him going off. All he knew was that he saw a bright flash and suddenly he was looking at the sky, his ears ringing. Gumball seemed to be on top of him, pawing his face worriedly, saying something before linking with his mind.

Lok, what did you do!? The feline's voice echoed in his mind, Lok just staring up at the cat, blinking confusedly.

I... don't know.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Era'len Mana

So leave it be"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Era dodged his kick but was nice enough to catch him so he didn't fall. "One kick to the face is good enough. I'm sure he will be happy to have you along. The name is E-" she was interupted.
An explosion and people screaming sent Era into a confused state. As she looked up at the building she noticed it had exploded. "Lok? Lok!" Era screamed as she ran to the building.
A second explosion happened. Knocking Era to her knees. Picking herself up, she saw Gumball on top of the boss. She ran to their side. "Lok! What the hell happened?! Are you all right?" Era questioned.
Lok seemed out of it, so Era looked to Gumball. "I don't know what happened but we need to get out of here. He needs help," Era stated as she began to pick up the dazed and confused Lok.
As Era carried Lok, she returned to the new girl's, drunk's and Ace's side. "Gumball, I guess you're second in command. Where do we go?" Era asked.
User Image

Oh god. Even in his drunken stupor he knew what this place was. It was the embassy. And it had just exploded. They needed to get out of there fast. Exploding embassies was a bad thing on the best of days. Falling on top the cat, the man, and grabbing onto the hand of the red clad girl he grabbed the ship location from the mans mind and then focused. In instant they were gone and teleported back to where they were. For the rest of them it was a rather simple thing. For him in his current state he was sickened, and as soon as they were don being transported he turned an puked up almost a half gallon of what smelled like pure brandy.

Of course they would be mad, but if they had just delivered an exploding package, they would be seen as somewhat hostile. Rather they would be hunted down and most likely executed. He had done only what he thought best. Albeit they had landed on top of the ship instead of next to it like he planned.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Era'len Mana

So leave it be"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Era was able to make a plan, she was apparently on top of Lok's ship. Though not everyone was there. She saw the drunk losing the contents of his stomach. "You idiot! You left the rest of our crew behind!" Era shouted.
Once the man was done puking, she handed Lok off to him. "Watch over him. He's the one who signs our paychecks, and personally, I don't want to be taking commands from the cat," she said.
Era bent down and picked Gumball up by the scruff of her neck. Placing the cat on her shoulder, she looked at the drunk once again. "I'm going back to get the crew," she said.
Then turning her head to look at the cat, "I'm going to need your help. Hang on tight, snack."
Once Era said that she began to run at full speed. Running as fast as hovering cars, she made her way back to the embassy.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Gumball
● THE OTHER ½ ●

"Ugh, this is bad, this is really bad. We're fleeing the scene of a crime and with a drunk. Lok, you idiot, you shouldn't have taken that stupid thing taking that job! You should've known dealing with people like that wasn't a good idea." Gumball vented, doing her best to slap the man who was out cold, but Lok didn't seem to respond. By the time they arrived at the terminal, Era had made a good point in going back for the rest of their motley pack of misfits. Who knew that the drunk would be able to get them to the terminal. He didn't exactly look like a human but neither was he a Argent. Must've meant he was one of the other local species, Ter-something-rather.

Clinging onto the woman's shoulder, her claws latching onto the the armor's cloth, growling as they sped across the town. This one, Gumball thought, was a keeper, seeing as she was already flying though the air. The cat did her best to provide some help,giving them an extra push in the air as they dodged a carrier. On the light boards were already signs of the media starting to heat up about the incident, clips playing of the burning building and people gathered around it. "Damn, it's on the news. Hurry your a**, woman!"

They went into a fall and landed a good distance away from the commotion, Gumball looking over the crowd, putting her front paws on top of Era's head and scouting out their team. It was hard to concentrate with all the sirens and yelling, "Can't see the fiery one and the red dress. Can't you sniff them out, you meat-freak?"

Dapper Detective

User Image
                              xxA r i e t t a xxx J e e h axx

User Image
                                    .:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.

Arietta pointed at Terumi and laughed much to his displeasure. "Hahahaha! She...she thinks you're a girl!" Terumi had no idea how she'd come to THAT conclusion his voice was about as deep as Ace's...maybe Hesper was just that naive. Arietta quit laughing once she read the letter however. Figures those GUN asshats would try something like this with her. "Hesper, sweetie...you might not want to do this...they want you to dance alright...but uh...with nothing on...for a bunch of ******** SCORE! GROWLANCER THIS IS THE CAPTAIN, BRING ALL SYSTEMS ONLINE AND SEND A NEW SHORE PARTY TO THE GUN CEREMONY WE JUST MIGHT MAKE A KILLING!" Terumi mushed Ari's face and shook his head "Belay that Growlancer...Ari we can't use her like th...you were gonna go with her weren't you? It doesn't matter NO ONLY ONE HEIST PER CITY especially since GUN's black ops team is in play here. Hesper you don't want to be a stripper for these explotist idiots."

That's when the random battle between the girl in the red and the clearly drunken man, Ari's expression was one of pure bliss. A hot blooded fight?! Why wasn't she involved?! She just missed her chance to talk to Lok but hell a hot blooded fight was better than some guy anyday. Of course she drug Hesper to the scene with her out of a love of her company, but something felt...wrong. That was when the building exploded...she reverted her arm to it's cannon form and shot the larger debris out of the air turning it to dust, hopefully she saved some lives. "WAS THAT US?!" Her comm went off loudly with the sound of frantic Nekonians trying to find out what the hell just happened. "Meoww it wasn't us boss! The blast originated from inside, we gotta get outta here!" Terumi pat Arietta on the shoulder and pointed to Gumball and the red chick who were obviously looking for someone, she grabbed Hesper's hand and ran over to them, she figured Ace knew them and he'd ran off with the others, he was her crewman dammit! "Hey why are you comming back here!? You should get out of here before GUN's strike guys come!" Terumi still on Hesper pat Ari again."They're looking for us. I'm psychic too remember? As much as I want to know why a delivery crew wants pirates, it'd be best to do this from the ship. If it's alright with you captain would you dock with the Growlancer after we escape the station? We can discuss this there." Terumi nodded in approval as Arietta called the Growlancer to be ready to pull away as soon as they boarded. This other cat though...she looked familiar...a shame Nekonians couldn't read each others minds. Well he assumed she was Nekonian, what else could she be?.

.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User Image
Drosselmeyer Amanda Endgames
Current outfit

Drosselmeyer had watched the fight and ducked when she heard the explosion. After all it was not something that would happen in a place like this. She had to wonder as to what in the world was going on and before long the 'red ninja' as she thought of the female who had fought had ran off and came back with the cat, the guy who had offered a job. Then the drunk guy had disappeared before her eyes with the others and had left her behind.

"Maybe he can only take so many?"She questioned herself softly as she walked in a calm sort of state despite the chaos. If it was to be then perhaps someone would come back from her and her eyes took note of what the news was saying. "That can't be good."She spoke to herself as she noticed her dress on the tv. They had only gotten her backside for the moment and perhaps if she was lucky she would be able to say it was someone else for a bit. Though the need for her to get off the planet was more important now then ever. She was trying her best to get away from the area so that she would not be arrested. If she was found by the people she had watched she would just follow them to where ever it was they were going. Hopefully it would be to the ship.

(Totally fell asleep last night at the computer.Will post again when I get off of work.Feel free to take her to the ship.She would go peacefully and not really say much at the moment.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff