• Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Era'len Mana

~"It's gone for a reason,
So leave it be"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Era took in all the information and nodded. When Lok metioned his eyes, Era thought about the color. She stood up from the bench and walked in front of Lok. Bending over, she looked into Lok's eyes. "Hmm... I'm not sure that I see the difference between indigo and purple. Aren't they just the same thing with different names?" Era asked.
She stood up straight and rubbed the back of her head. "WelI I suppose since you told me about yourselves, I guess I should say something about me," Era said.
Taking a seat next to Lok again, she reached over and petted Gumball. "Let's see... I have no memory of most of my life. The only thing I do know is that I'm good at fighting and hence I became a mercenary," she said with a hidden smile.
She stopped petting the cat and leaned her head on Lok's shoulder. "Well if we are going to wait to make this delivery I suppose you won't mind if I rest a bit," Era said as she closed her eyes.

Dapper Detective

User Image
                              xxA r i e t t a xxx J e e h axx

User Image
                                    .:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.

Arietta followed Hesper out and wrapped and arm around her waist. "Ahhh, pulnder is old pirate lingo for payouts. We finish a job or a heist everything we are rewarded with is plunder...it just sounds cool to me...Terumi however...he hates my whole old earthling pirate lingo...the other Nekonians love it. So what's this job your involved in with GUN?" terumi had his face in his paws during Arietta's...articulate explaination of plunder to the not criminal Hesper. He wondered if Hesper would still join them if she knew they were space pirates...notorious ones at that. How no one recognized the Growlancer when it docked was beyond him...but since the carrier still hailed a Nekonian warship signal it was safe to say no one was willing to risk an attempted arrest on a Nekonian military ship...it'd be a s**t storm and the already hot headed Nekonians would simply go nuts and attack. Seems he made a good move by leading that revolt. He made the pot sweeter when they staged the Growlancer' destruction and removed it's tracking device.

The thing Terumi had an issue with was Ace at the moment. From what he gathered the man was just horney and Hesper is a naive gypsy from a dying race and Arietta, dispite being a biomechanical girl, was still visually attractive and dumb enough to let this guy do as he pleased as long as he was hot blooded enough. "Hesper...how willing are you to travel with...mercenaries? That's our trade and it's dangerous but you won't be involved in combat, you'd simply be our guest and you'd still get a cut of the plunder as Ari calls it. You'd do wonders for crew morale with your dancing and all that jazz." Arietta was about to correct him when he said mercenaries but a scratch across the face shut her up. He pulled out a cigar but abstained lighting it for Hesper's sake, he'd rather not have her faint from too much smoke from a cigar made from a Nekonian plant. It dropped Arietta the first time around and he assumed it might hurt Hesper as well, of course Ari quickly adapted thanks to her race's ability to rewire certain physical attributes of their bodies. The Nekonian simply put the unlit cigar in his mouth and kept his perch along Hesper's shoulders.

.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Ƚalok "Ƚok" Ӎavolts + Gumball
THE ONE ½ : THE OTHER ½

"Oh, not that. You might as well asked about orchid as well!" Gumball sighed.

"This is indigo, approximately between blue and violet " Lok said with a wisp of his hand, a swirl of following it, his other hand sweeping in the opposite direction, "this is purple, between red and violet. Indigo. Purple." He repeated swinging his hands, the seemingly magical light sweeping outwards in longer arcs.

Gumball let herself be pet, leaning into Era's hand when the woman started to slow. Era wasn't exactly have the most spectacular of stories, but it was exciting to think of what she was before her memory loss. Knowing how to fight must have meant she had something to go off at least and was able to make a living. As she rested her head on Lok's shoulder, the man gave a note of approval and took out his pocket device again. "Five more minutes, and then we have proceed with the delivery. Gumball, take a note: We dock the new guy's pay by one-point-five percent once he gets here. Loyalty or no, we do have a schedule."

User Image
A C E ~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
the friggen p i r a t e l o r d

As they were walking in the streets, he couldn't help but notice a pair of... boobies. They belonged to a blonde-haired vixen. And by George, they were perfectly shaped. Succulent. "Niiiice rack." He blurted out as he passed the blonde-haired, big boobied lady. Ace could not help himself. When he saw something he liked, he had to show appreciation.

Ace wondered how much time he had been wasting around these parts, unsure if his new Captain would be upset or not by his tardiness. Wouldn't be the first time. He really did feel like things were moving terribly slow though, walking at regular pace amongst the civilians. Without any notice, Ace made his way swiftly through the crowd to the G.U.N embassy center, leaving behind his two female companions to talk girl-talk or whatever. They were taking too long and Ace wasn't a very patient man.

It didn't take him a long time to get to the embassy. It was conveniently located near the quaint restaurant they were just at. And his speed was a nice boost in his timing. He looked around the outside and noted two people waiting as well. They had a cat. Seemed people really liked the kitty company. As he stood and waited for his companions to arrive, Ace started making small fires- very small ones, on random peoples' clothing. Their reactions were priceless.

Timid Explorer

User Image
Hesper Grey

"Hmmm..." Hesper tried to put her limited research of the universe to use in interpreting Arietta's explanation. "So...you guys perform a task for specific people...and these people give you a reward of 'plunder', which is money or some kind of gift." She shrugged. Sounded perfectly reasonable to her. "Why would I have a problem with that? I mean, if there is any danger involved, I'm sure I can handle myself. I got myself here all on my own initiative, didn't I? And I'm all safe and whole and healthy!" She pinched her own rosy cheeks for emphasis, and then let go of them with a snap like a rubber band. "Besides, most things just bounce right off me! Sticks and stones, as well as words! So I'll be fine."
Hesper pouted a little when she noticed that Ace pretty man had left. Sure, he made her a little uncomfortable, but it was in kind of in a nice way. He intrigued her, she supposed. Oh well. She supposed she'd have to catch someone else's 'drift'.
"As for my job with GUN, I'm a performer at some kind of ceremony. I've made a couple friends since I got here, and one happened to be a representative of GUN. He heard about my race, and got really excited for some reason, and then he said that he'd love for me to perform! I...hadn't exactly told him that I could dance yet, but I had an in, so who was I to complain?" She grinned at the memory, and the prospect of dancing in front of a bunch of people. She took a letter from between her bosoms and held it out to Arietta. "He just said I have to give this to someone at the door, and they'd let me in!" The embassy was in their sight by now. "Oh but...gosh...I've talked a lot about me. What about you? Is there some specific business you have here? One of those plunder jobs? And...is that a buddy of yours, miss Terumi?" She pointed at the couple with a cat in the distance, and then noticed that Ace had beaten them to the embassy. "Oh! There's Ace pretty man!" She waved to him enthusiastically. "Sorry we're such slowpokers!

((Do I have the placing of everyone correct? ^.^; ))

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Era'len Mana

So leave it be"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Era rested upon Lok's shoulder, she heard people squeal and gasp. She opened her eyes to watch as people extinguished flames on their clothing. Examining the crowd people, she believed she spotted the culprit. "He must be the Fenian Lok's waiting for," Era thought to herself.
She rubbed her eyes as she sat up straight. "Lok. The guy your looking for wouldn't happen to be that man over there, would it?" Era asked as she pointed to a shirtless man amongst the crowd.
Era stood up from her seat and stretched. Turning around, she offered a hand to Lok to help him up from his seat.

<Doing this by phone right now>

Bashful Fatcat

User Image

Alicia ʺAliceʺ Stonem

Alicia giggled as the strange man complimented her, "Oh my, thank you..." she stopped herself from telling him that she wasn't entirely a human being herself. Shyly twirling a lock of hair she began to space out thinking about her father, or rather, Alice's father. Letting a quiet sigh escape her lips, she snapped back into reality when Zeran-Shu asked about the ingredients. Looking at him, her smile quickly returned as he talked of his skills in the culinary art. Her eyes shone brightly as she grabbed his and brought it close to her, just nearly brushing her breasts, "That'd be wonderful! I'm already running a bit late so a helping hand would help out so very much!". She released her hand and took a step towards the left, lifting her hand, she pointed towards the apartment she lived in. Alicia lived among the high class people, having been left quite a sum when her father passed, she was also left his apartment that was once owned by his actual daughter. "It's a bit of a walk, I hope you don't mind", Alicia was a bit happy that Zeran-shu had fallen in front of her, not that she liked the idea of him getting hurt, but he was a cook! And he offered his help which was exactly what she needed.

Shirtless Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
Zeran-Shu Zyrax-Shi
Arnelian Badass

User Image

“No problem, I’m honestly supposed to be doing something for someone, but I can’t seem to find him, and who knows: knowing my luck I’ll end up meeting the guy NOT trying to look for him, plus helping a pretty lady such as yourself is not just great: it’s a privilege! Besides, I’m an awesome cook, hell the only reason I was fired only a while ago was because my ex-boss’s daughter kept trying to force herself on me, and I wasn’t into her, and no matter what I did he would always catch me in a position that made him think I was the guilty party, and so today I finally told her off, got yelled at by him, and told him to stick it where the sun don’t shine, and now I get to cook with a beautiful girl: best day ever!”, Zeran-Shu shouted, honestly happy because cooking was something he actually liked, even if he honestly liked fighting more, cooking was just awesome because just a few mistakes could cost you, kind of like fighting itself, even though Zeran-Shu never fought seriously… it’s not like people could beat him in a fair fight, so why fight seriously if at all?
User Image

There something just wrong about a fully grown naked humanoid leaping from a window. There was something even more wrong about the men leaning out of the window firing off laser pistols in his general direction. His clothes in his hands the naked men fell two stories and hit the top of a speeder, hard. He dented the hood and rolled off into the marketplace. More men with angry faces were pouring out of building.

To the drunkard everything was a haze tilting swirling colors. He was almost to drunk to move, but the thought of being shot spurred him on, and directly into the streets. If he had just been able to resist the temptation of that damn brunettes swaying curves this never would have happened. Honestly, how was he to know it was the bar owners wife. And that the bar owner was a thug? He was new to this planet.

As he ran he stumbled, bumbled, and fumbled on his his pants, and then found himself smack dab in the middle of a street with speeding speeders, one in particularly going exceedingly fast. Directly in his direction. He was vaguely able to make out the form of a cat and a women inside with the driver before the nose of the vehicle slammed into his body and sent him and his clothes flying. Being drunk he barely felt, and though his bones were broken they would heal soon. Further off in the distance he could barely make out the wife leaning out of a window screaming her love. With a silent luagh he passed out, more for being drunk than anything else.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Ƚalok "Ƚok" Ӎavolts + Gumball
THE ONE ½ : THE OTHER ½

"Say, Lok, have you noticed anything about the smell around her-- Hey, concentrate!" Gumball shouted at her master, Lok's hand too busy sneaking up to around to try and slip into the gap of Era's armor. Gumball sent a mind numbing wave at the man, Lok rubbing his head in annoyance; He was the one that had caused her powers, so it was likely that he wasn't feeling the full effects.

"Heh, yeah, yeah, this guy must be the one." Lok took Era's hand and helped himself up, going into a full stride. He pulled out his pocket-gear and checked the time; He was on time with a few moment to spare before he had to report in for delivery. "Yo, buddy, you're the one who applied for the Rumba's crew? We've got business to tend to. Consider this your post-application testing. Keep your cool and you've got the job."

Lok held up a badge that was similar to his own, but looked as if it were made from old cereal cardboard and drawn in finger paints; That was the last time he let Gumball be in charge of badges. "Put it on and let's get goin'. Era, Gumball, time for delivery."

Romantic Millionaire

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

So this was the place in which she was apparently supposed to play at? A womans soft egyptian blues shifted moving to peer down at the slip of paper she held in one of her hands. Apparently so by what the directions stated, as well as the scribble of something or another about something going to be looking for her? Whatever the hell that was about she honestly didn't know. She had just been given the job of going to play. Perhaps the so called wait for someone there, was just something accidently added to her slip of paper? Who really knew but what she did know was it was nothing of importance to her mind at this period of time. What mattered was getting into a position where she could play for those who wished to hear her. After all it was what she was being paid to do. Simple as that was, besides she had been curious over this so called Argent Embassy for some time now. At least she got to see it... well the lobby half of it as it was.

But over all it was a rather nice place to be within. Like some fancy hotel lobby. The thought had the woman chuckling ever so slightly, her hand raising to lightly brush a few ebony locks from her face, jewelry jingling slightly as she did so. Pressing forward she made her way to the desk speaking with the receptionist behind it. In a sense to allow the woman to know, of her currently arriving, as well as preparing to set up and play. But her whole set up was rather simple all around, just pull out that harp of hers and away she went. With the confirmation from the woman behind the desk completed she merely turned making her way off into the lobby, her gaze straying to and fro as she searched for the idea place to play her harp. Yes it was some what large for a hand held harp, but... she enjoyed it none the less. The insturment had proven to save her hide more than a few times during her travels over the last few years.

Soon enough she found herself settling on a more open section of the Lobby, one that seemed almost dead center of it, lingering near a piano of sorts. Her hands lowered moving to lightly fix the base of her dress for a moment, before she straightend back up. Already she could feel it, the eyes that lingered on her due to others curiousity over the matter of what she was doing to say the least. Smiling softly she allowed one hand to hold the harp around its bottom, her other hand raising to lightly pluck the strings, a soft melody swiftly ringing forth from the harp. It was a simple melody really, one she focused on to be something more peaceful and relaxing giving the area in which she was playing in. Thus her gaze slowly trailed closed, her mind soon becoming lost within the task of producing that sort of soothing, relaxation music for those around her to hear.

The Melody
User Image
A C E ~
the friggen p i r a t e l o r d

Ace had stopped all his tom-foolery when he spotted Hesper, waving frantically at him. He smiled and gave a small wave back- admiring the way she was walking towards him, so happy and full of life. It was cute. Arietta was just as cute with her bad a** attitude and short height. She was a fun-sized doll with a lot of hot energy.

As he was watching the two like a piece of meat, Ace heard someone speaking to him. Dumbfounded as he was, he looked at the two with his mouth opened. "Ugh... Yeah, yeah. Sure that's me. Ace. Captain Lok.. Ugh, right?"

He took the strange badge from Lok. It was literally a piece of sh*t. Whatever, it was what he was given and he would make it work. He placed it onto the front of his pants and shrugged. "Cute badges. I wonder what the ship looks like, heh." He made a sly remark before joining up with the duo. Giving one last look at Arrieta and Hesper, he had a slight hope that they might all meet up once more.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Era'len Mana

So leave it be"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Era examined the man named Ace. She noticed his well built body and the tattoos that covered it. She poked his arm and looked up at him. "If your name is Ace, then why does your arm say Asce? Someone mess up your name or something?" she questioned.
Standing upstraight she took a step back. She noticed Lok and Gumball were leaving them behind. Grabbing Ace's wrist, she ran with him to catch up to the boss and the snack. Once they were right behind the cat and the captain, she let go of Ace. "So Ace, tell me how you came across this idiot Captain Lok," Era said in curiosity.
User Image
When he woke up, seconds after he had passed out he looked after the people that had hit him. T Hey were now running off with a package towards some unknown location. A girl, a man, a cat, and the girl was talking to some tattooed pirate looking man. They obviously did not register his presence, or just had not cared they hit him, either way they were talking about a crew. Which meant a job, which in turn meant money to spend on drink. He needed to get in with these people.

Stumbling, his bones snapping back together he slipped on one boot, fumbled on the other and then stumbled after them, grabbing his shirt and jacket. The girl, she made small talk as they were walking. He of course, was really drunk, and probably smelled of sex and cheap whiskey. He was far to gone to caer however.

"you ther, girl, yurboss is lookingfer god help? im goodhelp. Gimme a badge"

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User Image
Drosselmeyer Amanda Endgames
Current outfit
Drosselmeyer for the moment was just taking in the sights. After all a big celebration was happening today but something told her that perhaps something was going to wrong. She didn't know as to why she thought that but this could be because of where she had grown up. So many injuries but it gave her practice in controlling her gift as some would call it. Her fingers ran though her very long purple hair and her brown eyes were busy looking about. What she was looking for she could not be certain but she did need to get off this planet soon. She was never one who liked to keep in one spot for longer then what she had to.

She had noticed a group of beings who seemed interesting enough. One of them even reminded her of someone that she had known as a kid the one with a cat. Which that made her blink her brown eyes a few times before she shock her head. "Um I know this might sound odd but do you have any job openings?"she asked in a curious voice. After all if this guy did happen to have a ship then that would mean a way off the planet. Though usually she just asked for a job to avoid having to pay for the flight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff