10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Ishi Kureijī
~"Let's fight!"~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tab Ishi had finished making a better suited outfit for the Utherian. He pricked his fingers a couple of times, causing his index finger to bleed ever so slightly. Setting the clothes off to the side, he then began to suck on his finger. 'I don't see how she could possibly like such a bitter tasting thing,' he thought to himself as he tasted his own blood. The Kyojin was more about eating sweets rather than something as bitter like the fluid that ran through his body.
tab He looked aaround and noted that he had nothing to do. If he knew the measurements of the purple-haired woman, he would have probably made her some clothes as well. Rubbing the back of his head, he decided he might as well go and take a shower or perhaps a bath. The kyojin was not needed to fight. Not that he would help if requested. He considered himself to high and mighty to scuffle among others. He threw on his cloak, since he felt a bit chilly, and then explored the Rumba until he had found the bathing quarters.
tab The door opened before him. A burst of steam blasting past his body and dispersing in the air. As the misty steam cleared from the bathroom, he spotted a figure in the tub. Who? He squinted his eyes and walked in. His cheeks quickly became flush as Ishi had noticed it was Drosselmeyer in the tub. "Ehh! I'm so sorry!" he exclaimed as he scurried out of the bathroom. He slipped and fell onto his face, before he could make a complete escape.
tab The door closed behind him and he was left outside. "Tch..." was the only thing he could say. Letting out a sigh, he recapped whagt the hell had just happened. He was still struck in awe that he saw the woman naked, granted the long flowing purple-locks and steam prevented him from seeing much. Shaking his head, he thought of ways he could have played it cool, instead of looking like a complete idiot who had never seen a naked woman before. Ishi had seen plenty of naked women, but none that he was attracted to.
tab He figured it would be some time until Drosselmeyer was finished with her bath. Feeling a bit sleepy, he curled up on the floor and closed his eyes. Just a small snooze before his nap. no harm right? With a loud yawn, he covered up eith his cloak. Slowly he slipped into a light slumber.

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User Image
Drosselmeyer Amanda Endgames
Current outfit

Drosselmeyer raised an eyebrow as Ishi had walked in on her. I am very grateful for inheriting my mothers extremely long hair. She thought to herself as saw Ishi had started to mutter sorry and it was rather amusing to see him trip up as he was scurrying out. She waited until the male had left before she resumed washing herself. Her cheeks were slightly red from embarrassment of being walked in on. Still though she washed her body and hair. She finished washing and after a good while her hair was dried and she placed her glasses on. She tapped them twice and her outfit(with in the link) had appeared over her body. "There we go."She spoke to herself as she casually walked towards the door.

Though she had no idea that Ishi had fallen asleep near the door. So when she had walked out she tripped over his body. "What the hell Ishi? I didn't know you liked sleeping near bathing areas."She spoke as she blinked her eyes a few times in confusion as to what he had been doing sleeping where he was.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Ishi Kureijī
~"Let's fight!"~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tab It was that dream again. The one where he was saved by the woman with blood colored eyes. The eyes that scared people away from her, but managed to protect him. Those fangs... They're covered in blood. Why is the woman turning around. She's coming closer and speaking in an unknown tongue. No, she's going to attack him!
tab Ishi's eyes opened wide as he felt pain in his side. Panting hard and sweaty from the nightmare. his vision was blurred for a moment until his eyes focused. Looking around frantically. No blood. No red eyes. No fangs. Grabbing his side that was in a slight bit of pain, he looked at Drosselmeyer. Barely catching her words, he tried to speak but his mouth was dry. Was he truely that frightened by the nightmare that his mouth had gone dry? He held out his hand, and a small light emerged for a breif second. When the light was gone, it had revealed an odd fruit. It was known as the poisonous kitten killer fruit. Apparently it was only toxic to cat like species and safe for all others.
tab Taking a bite of the sweet tasting fruit, he shook his head of the nightmare. "I was waiting for you to get out, so that I could take a shower. No harm in that is there?" the red-head asked as he pulled himself to his feet. He lifted his shirt to see the damage that the woman had caused. It was just a little bit red. A sigh of relief escaped through his lips. This skin is his most valued peice of research and is using himself as the test subject. He would have been saddened if something were to happen to it.
tab Looking at Dross, he held out his hand. "You alright?" he asked with a kind voice. Usually he would have attempted to flirt, but when Arietta had called him out on harrassing Dross, he thought it would be best to restrain himself from doing so. "I have an elixir to numb any pain you have, but since you are a medic, I doubt you need such a thing from me," Ishi said calmly.

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User Image
Current outfit

"But napping in the middle of a walk area? Come on now you can sleep against a wall that way your not a tripping hazard."she spoke with a sigh escaping her lips. She had no idea on why it had taken him a bit to speak. Maybe he had a bad dream but the purple haired woman could not be certain.She had noticed him make a fruit appear and just blinked her eyes. More so when he had lifted his shirt. She had also noticed the look of releif on his face seeing that there was some red on his skin. She was not about say sorry considering that in her mind he should of not been sleeping on the floor.

She had heard the tone of voice and that he had held his hand out for her to take. "Oh I'll be fine when I stand up. I got certain factors in my favor and it's not the first or last time tripping over personal.Though are you going to be alright?"she spoke as she pulled herself up with his assistance. Though she was very light in terms of weight. "Thanks for the assistance Ishi."She added as a second thought noticing he was not trying to flirt with her and figured it had something to do with being called out.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Ishi Kureijī
~"Let's fight!"~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tab Ishi nodded his head in confirmation that he was alright. "It'll take alot more than a kick to the ribs to bring me down," he chuckled. Thoguh he was slightly worried that there might be minor damage to the skin which would take some time to repair. Once Drosselmeyer was up off the ground, he released her hand and tucked it in his pockets. "Don't worry about it. It's the least i could do since it was my fault," the kyojin said calmly.
tab His other hand found its way to the top of the woman's head and he patted it. Giving her a soft smile before turning around to enter the restroom. "Sorry for my behavior earlier. Perhaps we could start off on a clean slate and forget how rude I was," Ishi said. Taking a few steps in the bathroom. Turning his head to look back at her, he grinned. "Don'tgo tripping over anyone else now," he laughed as the door shut between the two.
tab Rubbing the back of his head, he looked around. His other form would be too big for the showers or baths. So it was best that he stayed in his current form. Removing his clothes and having them zapped within one of his rings, he made his way to the showers. Not wanting to be in there long. He turned on the water and took a hot shower. It was rather relaxing, even if there was a battle going on not too far from where he was located. He didn't care.

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User Image
Current outfit

"Good to know. After all if all it took was a kick to the ribs to bring you down then I might be worried just a bit."She spoke with a bit of humor in her voice. She had felt his hand on top of her head and felt the pat that resulted after he spoke about it being his fault that she had fallen. Her brown eyes was watching him as he spoke about starting on a clean slate. "I guess we can start off on a clean slate. After all it's not often I give a second chance for a first impression.Though if you want you could help me in the medical bay after I get a cup of hot cocoa."She spoke as she saw him take a few steps into the bathroom. Though she had to laugh when she heard him say to be careful on not tripping over anyone else.

Which that would not be a promblem if no one was sleeping in the middle of the hallway. So she walked away from the bathroom area. She was keeping an ear out for signs of her assisance being needed. Which so far she was not hearing anything like that and so she figured she might as well stop off to get a cup of hot cocoa before going into the medcial bay to see if anyone was in need of help there.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Ishi Kureijī
~"Let's fight!"~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tab The red head wrapped up his shower. Thinking if he wanted to join the woman for a cup of cocoa and to assist her within the medical bay. It was his chance to start off on a new slate. He nodded as he believed that he should go and join Drosselmeyer. Turning off the water he stepped out of the shower. Summoning his clothes to return. They have appeared the smae but they were fresh, clean clothes. The kyojin didn't like much change. That is one of the reasons why he liked Era'len. She would never physically change as the years passed.
tab Once he was dressed, he made his way out of the bathroom. It took him a bit of exploring to locate the kitchen area. Once he did, he smiled as he saw Drosselmeyer. "Hey," he said cooly. Making his way to the cabinets, he explored what was available to eat. Nothing seemed to spark his interest. Turning on his heel, he took a seat at the table. Summoning a sweet roll, and then taking a good bite out of it. He was rather quiet, unsure of what to talk about with the woman.

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User Image
Current outfit

Drosselmeyer was getting a bit of cocoa powder from the shelf when she heard footsteps in the kitchen. Which she turned slightly as she noticed thaty Ishi had walked ina nd that he was wearing the same clothing as before it seemed but they were cleaner. Or at least from what she could tell they were. She was in rubber boats and she didn't really mind it. The girl was the sort for changing her clothing when she wanted and she didn't much care as to what others would think of her fashion choices.

"So I take it you had a good shower."she spoke as she was placing a kettle of milk to boil. She had even noticed his voice sounding a bit cooly but brushed it off. "So just how did you happen on this ship anyway?"She asked in a rather curious sort of voice as she was searching for a cup.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Ishi Kureijī
~"Let's fight!"~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tab The red-head nodded his head once again. It was a rather pleasant shower. He felt clean and refreshed. It was exactly what he needed after that dreadful nightmare. The hot water helped clear his mind from the thoughts of the attack. Taking another bite of the sweet roll, he almost had choked. How could he possibly explain how he found the Growlancer's location.
tab After he swallowed his food and coughed a little bit, he began to speak. "Well you see, I'm currently working on a contract for a very important woman. She just so happened to know the Rumba's location and sent me off to do my job. It would seem that your whorish captian Lalok Mavolts is in debt to her. Hanako wants her money and I'm here to ensure that whatever money mavolts obtains goes straight to my boss," he chimed through his half-lie.
tab In all honesty, he had just made a deal with Mavolts for him to stay on the ship. In exchange for room and board, he would pay off Lalok's debt as long as Ishi was allowed three months to obtain Era'len's love in return. Meaning the Rumba wouldn't have to lose any money. An additional rule was for the captain to stay away from the Utherian as much as possible. He didn't need a pretty boy to ruin his shot with the shark-toothed woman. "What about you? How did you end up on a ship with a man that has a vast bounty on his head?" Ishi asked.

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User Image
Current outfit

Drosselemeyer had noticed that he had almost chocked on his sweet roll when she had asked her quesition. Her head tilted to the side as she heard him speak about working for a very important woman. "I find that rather hard to believe that she would just so happen to know the location."She spoke as she took out a penguin looking cup with a scarf. She placed it on a counter with a light touch. She laughed a bit as she heard the quesition asked of how she was on the ship.

"Well he's not my captain I just happened to ask if there were any job openings before the whole blowing up thing happened on that planet.Personally I think he's being set up take a fall for someone else. Got told I could be a bed warmer but I was suppose to take care of living arrangements. Then I got switched over to medical. It's always interesting though when does travel with someone who has a bounty. Makes it easier to travel without having ones own past come to bite them back.I have been in worse places and situations before.Not to mention i find just randomly asking for rides can be a good way to meet interesting beings."She spoke as she noticed the kettle boiling over. She turned it off and used a glove to open the lid and poured the powder into it.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Ishi Kureijī
~"Let's fight!"~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tab Ishi laughed. "I wouldn't under estimate Lady Hanako if I were you. She is quite powerful in her own ways," the red-head chuckled. Recalling how amused the woman was just looking at pictures of Mavolts. It was a rather peculiar display, but still interesting. His attention was soonbrough back to Drosselmeyer as she explained her situation.
tab She had a rather different veiw of things. A bit shocked that the woman would accept such a thing as sleeping with Mavolts. Guess you truely can't judge a book by its cover. "Well believe what you must. If Lalok is inocent, he will have one hell of a time clearing his name. Personally I'm more worried about my little Era'len. Granted her bounty is half of his, I'm still in awe about the whole ordeal. What a shame for her, truely. Being nothing more than a child, she hasn't been able to experience the pleasures of acctually living," Ishi sighed as he shook his head.
tab Unsure of how he would be able to clear Era's name. It would take alot of money and explanations, but it still might not be enough. It made Ishi begin to wonder if the Utherian was a proper choice for him after all, seeing how she was already in so much trouble. His mind wandered back to Drosselmeyer being a 'bed warmer'. "So you and Mavolts... Anything going on between you two? Or was it just going to be a casual fling every now and again?" he questioned with a grin.

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User Image
Current outfit

"So that's the name of your employeer. Good to know."She spoke when she heard mention the name. Still though Drosselemeyer was the sort who never liked the idea of anyone having a way of finding her if they wanted to. Never sat well with the purple haired woman for some reason. "I was there. So it's sort of easy to believe it."She muttered with a slight roll of her eyes. "Though your sounding like a parent talking like that about Era."She spoke with humor laced in her words at this point.

She did roll her eyes though when seh heard him ask about there being anything going on between her and the Mavolts. "Nothing like that Ishi. I would be in a litteral sense sleeping in the same bed. Keeping my clothing on and they would keep theirs on as well. I don't just have intercourse with just anyone, Very how would one say selective in that aspeact of things."She spoke with a smirk on a features. After all she didn't have a bounty on her head from this insistant as of yet. Though even if she did all it would take would be time and then she would figure out a way for said bounty to be lifted from her. Though how long that would take she was uncertain on that factor.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Ishi Kureijī
~"Let's fight!"~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tab The kyojin shook his head. He really never noticed that he was treating the utherian more like a child than a woman. Though what could one expect? He had studied and obtained a vast amount of knowledge about those from Uthenera after he had originally met Era. Learning about their life span, he was a bit shocked to learn that on Uthenera, the woman was only considered to be twelve years old. No other specie he knew of appeared as young as utherians for such a vast time span. Even his race continued to physically age as they grew older.
tab Chuckeling at the thought of Drosselmeyer in the same bed as Mavolts. According to the reports, that man couldn't even keep his pants on in public. Not to mention the few pictures that Hanako must have accidently slipped into the file. Some things Ishi wish he didn't see, were those blasted pics of the man and those women. It was highly disturbing. The only pic that amused him was the one with Hanako and Nakita. How that lucky b*****d got with those two, Ishi will never know. "Whatever you say," he said with a small laugh.
tab Noticing that the woman was finishing up her cocoa, he quickly ate the rest of his sweet roll. He than pushed out his chair and walked over to her side. Standing next to her, as she wrapped things up. "I'll follow you to the medical bay. I'm not exactly sure where it's located. To tell you the truth, it took me quite some time just to find the kitchen of all places," the red-head laughed.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou got me so wild,xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHow can I ever deny,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou got me so high,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo high I cannot feel the fire.xxx╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd you keep me telling me,xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTelling me that you'll be sweet,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd you'll never want to leave my side,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAs long as I don't break these...xxx╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPromises,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand they still feel all so wasted on myselfxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEra'Len ManaxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
User Image

約束 YAKUSOKU. // LOST MEMORIES...
                                                          LOCATION; Foreign Ship THOUGHTS; I'm sorry. I failed you. WITH; Lalok, Beast, Nekonians.

tab Arietta was supposed to be just ahead, but a loud thunderous sound came from the walls in front. It was a ten foot monstrosity. No. It was the captain of the ship that they were invading. It roared in anger and swatted at the nekonians. The cat species haulted in their tracks and began firing at the beast, but it seemed to do no harm. Era'len got off the cat that she was using as a ride and stood beside it. "How the hell are we supposed to kill this thing?!" the Utherian exclaimed. Looking over to her captain, who was slightly further up front. It didn't appear that he knew what to do either.
                                                          tab The beast began charging. Flailing its arms and knocking everything out of its path. It was heading straight for Lalok. "No!" Era exclaimed. She knew she had to use a spell to get her gear, even if it would cause her great pain. Biting the tip of her thumb, and marking her right shoulder, she charged towards the beast. Her clothes were enveloped in fire. When it faded, she had some armor and her daggers. Third degree burns in the shape a peculiar star marked her right shoulder.
                                                          tab Drawing two blades, she saw the monster reach up. It was about to swing at Lok. "Move, idiot!" she shouted as she grabbed the back of her captain's shirt and flung him around behind her. Though as soon as she had her back turned to the alien, she was flung to the wall. Pain went throughout her whole body. It hurt to move. "CAN'T KILL YOU, BUT CAN BREAK YOU," the beast said with an evil chuckle. It reached down and picked up the Utherian. "THIRTY BILLION CREDITS ALIVE. TWENTY DEAD," the beast continued to speak.
                                                          tab As Era'len began to snap out of her daze, she began to struggle even if it was escruciating to move. The alien squeezed her tighter, causing Era to cry out in pain. "TOO LOUD. NOT WORTH EXTRA TEN BILLION ALIVE. BETTER DEAD," it continued as he continued to tighten his hold. Crying in pain, she could feel her ribs crack, and was sure her left arm was broken, but she couldn't be sure. It hurt too much to be sure. 'Th- This is the end. S-Someone? Help me,' she thoguht to herself. Era fainted in the beasts hands, which turned its gaze to Lok. "YOU'RE NEXT, KILLER."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou got me so wild,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhy should I be so surprised?xxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou got me so high,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd you keep telling me,xxx╰☆╮
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTelling me that you'll be sweet,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAs long as I don't break these...xxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPromises,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand they still feel all so wasted on myselfxxxx

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Ƚalok "Ƚok" Ӎavolts + Gumball
THE ONE ½ : THE OTHER ½

Lok was dizzy, the wind slightly knocked out of him as he hit the floor. He recollected he had been ahead of Era and was suddenly pulled back, hearing a cry before he was winded. He groaned, looking up to see the Utherian was in the beasts clutches,crying out as she was being squeeze by the massive hand. Lok glared icily at the beast, the glow in his eyes faint. He grinned, leering at the monstrous creature. "b*****d, who do you think you're messing with?"

Lok let out a laugh, taking a few steps forward, holding out his hand and slowly grasping air, the beast growling suspiciously. Its eyes widened as it felt its wrist start to twist, "You're pissing me off, so just drop what's mine and run back to whatever cesspit you crawled out of before yourself get hurt." A roar was Lok's response, the halfling's gaze sharpening as he gripped his hand till his knuckles were white, the beast's hand falling to the ground, the hold on Era loosening. Holding out his hands, he drew two rifles from a couple Nekonians and held down the triggers, bending the beams of energy to converge on the beast. Ditching the overheating guns, he gave a bound forward, teleporting within arms reach, holding out a hand, "Private!"

The tiger striped cat nodded, pulling a grenade from his belt and pitched the live bomb at the psychic, Lok catching it and stuffing it into the monster's mouth before kicking its jaw, shut and teleporting to Era's side to shield her, the tiger striped cat ducking behind a fallen corpse. The monster gave a shocked look before he imploded, the mangled body falling to he floor. Lok bit his lip as he felt a splattering of warmth on his back and groaned. He probably could have done better at keeping things cleaner.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff