< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Ƚalok "Ƚok" Ӎavolts + Gumball

"Hey! Wait! What is that? Don't give her my-- Idiot, she'll eat it!" Gumball cried as she watched the last Miao-miao Yum-yum be handed off to Era, her tail wagging to she her anger. She hissed and spat as the woman handed her the treat, Gumball's tail bristling before she was hypnotized by the scent of exotic fish, catnip, and pocket lint. She purred suddenly and accepted the food without question, her domesticated self showing through, "Oooh, I forgive you, you sweetheart. You're just a soul looking for some affection and a little morsel of happiness, too, aren't you?"

"Sure thing. I know a couple good spot here." Lalok beamed, but inside he was congratulating himself on picking up another hottie. Sure, she might have been hiding something awful beneath her mask, or maybe she was one of those religious people that never showered their tongues in fear of provoking mates to come to them; He saw it on Galactic Geographic.

Era stood up and leaned against him and had the fainest of look of surprise that made the man smile. She must have been displeased as she tried to get away. His brows rose and he reached out, snatching her hand and pulling her upright. A laugh escaped him, "Oops. Come on, you can have a ride on me." Normally, the situation would be different when he said that line, but it seemed to work out well now. He turned and lifted the woman off her feet into a piggy-back ride, grinning broadly, but mostly because he was enjoying the feel of her chest against his back.

"Shameless! Mounting here in public? You people are fiends!" Gumball said haughtily, her head tilted back as she started to walk, Lalok following after her with a few long strides, easily catching up to the feline and walking by her side.

"So,stranger, what's your name?" Lalok asked, looking over his shoulder to check if his passenger was comfortable and to better hear her.

Dapper Detective

User Image
                              xxA r i e t t a xxx J e e h axx

User Image
                                    .:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。..:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.

Well this was a sight for sore eyes a bank just sitting all on it's own...with only one inept guard to boot. It's like they were just asking her to make a withdrawal...The brunette ran her hand through her hair and scanned the crowd for any would be heroes so she could n** that in the bud before they tried to get all vigilante on her. Terumi was calmly perched on her shoulder and was simply waiting for her to draw all the attention to herself like she was known to do every single time they planned a heist. The only ones who seemed even remotely suspicious was some guy talking to some big boobed chick sprawled on the ground, but with this city and the festivities going on who was she to judge? Boobie Lady may just like the rough stuff, she was partial to tentacles herself...like this one time..."Hey...Ari...you're doing that thing when you say what your thinking...As fascinating as your fetish is we have bigger issues." The green eyed black cat took a drag from his cigar and sighed he needed her to focus. Arietta grinned; having completely ignored him switched her arm to it's cannon form and stormed across the street gracefully tripping over the woman with the large chest...Terumi of course landed on his paws as a Nekonian should, Ari simply kissed the ground. "Owwwww! Ah...That was on purpose! Consider yourself lucky I don't vaporize you for getting in my way! I've vaporized for less and causing me to bleed my own oil is a capital offense! I'll let you off this time only because I have work to do!" She ran to the bank door and gave it a swift kick, knocking it off the hinges and pointed her gun at...the already subdued patrons. The Nekonians had already begun robbing the place. Arietta began one of her long winded speeches about how she was the "Dread Captain Jeeha and that they were lucky she was as generous as the tales said." Terumi shook his head and pulled his fedora down, maybe no one would think they were friends.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Era'len Mana

~"It's gone for a reason,
So leave it be"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W- Wait! What are you doing?!" Era said in shock as the man picked her up.
He placed her on his back and carried her. In fear of being dropped on the ground, she wrapped her arms around the man tightly. "He must not know that I'm an Uthenera. If he did, I probably would've been left behind," she thought to herself.
When the cat mentioned how they were mounted, she examined the position they were in. She saw nothing inappropiate with it, so she brushed the thought away. When the man turned his head to look back at her, she could see into his purple eyes. They sort of hypnotized her, but she snapped out of it. "My name is Era'len Mana. Though I would appreciate it if you would just call me Era," Era said in soft voice.
When she answered, she thought she was falling from his grasp. Closing her eyes and leaning her head on his shoulder, she tightened her grip. Once she knew she wasn't being dropped, she loosened her grip. After a moment of silence, she figured it was time to learn his name. "What is your name? And what's the name of your snack cat?" Era asked.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
THE ONE ½ : THE OTHER ½

"Era, hm? That's pretty." he said, semi-thoughtful; It was getting hard to enjoy her breasts when he had to use his brain. Still, he managed to not kick Gumball by accident with the cat still licking at her nose to get the tiniest crumb on her nose without having to stop and pick it off. "Lalok, but Lok's what people seem to default to. Sound more like a guys name that way. The furry butt there is Gumball. The name's cute, but she's not."

The cat had thrown a fallen cup, the trash bounding off the man's face and into a receptacle, acting as if she hadn't heard what Lok had mentioned and was only doing a good deed, "Hmph, we shouldn't pick up others trash, but the nerve of some people."

The were starting to leave the station, the streets packed with people of all sorts of walks, crawls, slithers, etc. roaming about. He had almost forgotten what today was. The eatery he had thought of was just near enough to the seaside but far enough out of the main street that it was getting good business. They entered the small storefront, a single bar stool and two tables to choose from, one already occupied by a couple of chattering salarians. Lok took the other table, setting Era in a chair before the taking one across her, Gumball jumping into his lap and leaning on the edge. A large, pink, wiggle mess of tendrils and tentacles squirmed over and held up a tablet and stylus, a growling noise coming from it; it's nametag hung from an apron reading: T. Tendril. "Here we are. Order what you'd like."

"Get me the silver sashimi platter and a glass AG milk." Gumball demanded, Lok's grimace showing that he hadn't meant her. The collective of tentacles noted the order and Lok sighed,

"Argent angler with red mustard." Lok ordered, looking over to Era expectantly.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Era'len Mana

So leave it be"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Era examined the menu. Not knowing how to order, she watched Lok and Gumball as they ordered. It didn't help much. She turned her gaze to the waiter. "Umm.... I suppose I'll," she continued to examine the menu.
None of it seemed to sound delicious to her. She looked at the cat and licked her lips. "Damn cat. Why aren't you listed on this menu?!" Era thought to herself.
Quickly looking around the eatery, she came to the conclusion that it was empty enough to remove her mask. Though she decided to wait until the food was served. "I'll take whatever is the bloodiest and the rawest meat you have here," she told the waiter.
The tentacles wrote down her order and wrapped an arm around her leg. "Hey! Keep your slimy self off of me!" Era shouted.
When the tentacle continued to wrap around her leg, she pulled down her mask. "I'll make you my appetizer before the main course," She said as she bared her teeth.
The waiter backed away and back to the kitchen. With her elbow on the table, she placed her chin in the palm of her hand. "So Lok, what matters did you wish to discuss more privately?" Era asked.
She then remembered she had removed her mask in front of Lok. Now that he had seen what she was, she began to expect him to flee like others. Also, she would be left with the bill

Shirtless Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
Zeran-Shu Zyrax-Shi
Arnelian Badass

User Image

Meanwhile, in the same eatery that a certain pair of people were eating in, a certain Arnelian was working in the kitchen, doing his best to keep up with the orders and such, even though cooking was not his strong suit he found he learned quick enough to be a decent assistant to the main cook, whom also happened to be a Cardurian, and while he didn't have anything against the cook, his... er... daughter, he assumed, came around, and she seemed to have a thing for him, something which really irritated both him and his boss, himself because he wasn't into into her... and his boss because no matter how much the girl tried to force herself on him, his boss assumed he was the one who started the whole thing, and thus he was stuck between a rock and a hard place because short of cursing the girl out - which would have gotten his a** kicked by his Boss and his current job lost for cursing out his daughter - the only thing he could was either continue to avoid her, and keep getting into precarious situations that made the girl think he liked her or made the Boss that much more angry, or accept the advances and thus potentially get stuck with a Level 5 Clinger of a girl and an overbearing Cardurian as a step-dad in the future. "Damn you luck! Oh wait, no not you Boss!", Zeran-Shu cried out, getting the eye from his Boss again, and then sighing, and wondering how he had ended up in this situation in the first place...
User Image
A C E ~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
the friggen p i r a t e l o r d

As he grazed his way through the people, pick-pocketing a little here and there, his firey eyes caught sight of something that was right up his ally. A bank robbery. He saw a short, semi-biotic woman storm off into one of the local banks, readying to rob it of course. It would be slightly unusual if she was going to just do some legal business because of her body language. He knew she was going to heist the place, and he wanted a piece of that action.

Dropping the food he had in his hands, Ace moved through the crowd of people swiftly and made his way into the bank, trying to see if he could steal from the steal-ees. Crouching behind the girl, he noted that she had a grotesque cat perched on her shoulder. With the flick of his wrist, Ace pinched the cat's tail with a little bit of fire- not enough to engulf the whole tail, just enough for the cat to give a loud yelp at the touch of the flames.

"Well hello there cannon girl, mind if I join your raid?" He said to the girl with a devilish smile playing across his lips.

Dapper Detective

User Image

User Image

Arietta was still in the midst of her hotblooded speech about their lack of challenge to her, while the gun totting Nekonians amassed the plunder with a shocking amount of precision. Everything was going well for once...not one mishap. "Uh Boss? Your tails on fire..." See....this is why you can't be an optimistic criminal...Terumi did his best to contain his yelp and put the fire out with Ari's scarf. The girl was painfully pulled out of her hotblooded speech mode by his claws digging into her skin. She completely didn't hear his request...talking to her while she's ranting normally didn't work anyway. "Opposition! YOU DARE ATTACK THE DREAD PIRATE JEEHA?!" The Nekonian's with free paws dropped their sacks of money and brought their guns to bare as did Arietta and Terumi. "You think you're pretty damn funny, lightin' my tail on fire ehhh? I say we vaporize em'!"

Arietta grinned at the thought of vaporizing someone...but she had another idea. You! Fire Child! I need another HOT BLOODED CREW MEMBER! Terumi here is my Vice Captain but I DO need a new first mate! Join us or get VAPORIZED! KNOW THIS I ONLY ACCEPT THE MOST HEINOUS OF CRIMINALS TO SERVE ON MY SHIP, CROSS ME AND YOU CAN CONSIDER YOURSELF PURE VAPOR!" Terumi tapped her on the head rapidly to get her attention, no matter how brief. "Are you KIDDING me ARIETTA?! We don't know this guy...HE TRIED TO LIGHT ME ON FIRE!" "AND THAT TOOK BALLS! HE'S PERFECT!" The Nekonians dropped a collective MEROWWW?! at her deceleration and simply sighed at her. "She...does realize the fuzz is on the way...right?" "Ari the Cherry Tops! We need to go!" Arietta nodded and shot the front wall to pieces and ran out followed by the Nekonians. WELL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" She expected him to join them right then and there or he could just stand there slack jawed, it was whatever to her.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Lok chuckled at Era's reaction to Tentacle's advances, "It's good you did that. Heard he's been going through withdrawals, but every time he resists or is rejected, makes him strong. GOOD JOB, TEN!" Lok called over to the waiter, throwing up a thumbs up. Tentacles curled up several of his tendrils and made a make-shift fist and sent back the same gesture, Lok turning back to Era. "Well-- Oh, you're an Uthenera? My barber back home was Uthenera. Nice guy. Anyways, I was thinking about how you were pretty swift back there. I was wondering if you'd be interested in helping out in my delivery business. I'm going to need couriers and your agile self would make an excellent addition."

"Lok, my most precious master, I was wondering, did your case of stupid get worse? SHE WAS GOING TO EAT ME! I CAN HEAR HER THOUGHTS!" The cat yelled loudly, the dark haired man waving the wrapper of the Miao-miao Yum-yums in the cats nose to distract her, "Oh, yum-yums, yum-yums!"

"As i was saying, I need some couriers. I'm trying to expand and a ground fleet is something I'd like to have. Since you're one of the first few, I'd also offer you some shares the company. What do you say?"
User Image
A C E ~
the friggen p i r a t e l o r d

"Oh... Well um, don't mind if I do pretty lady~"

Chuckling, he didn't think twice about running with this group of people. It would only be for a little while though, he already had a ship to join but since he was lost he would at least have some fun as he searched for his new home. Besides, he never did get any rewarding treasures from the bank since they all left already with the good stuff.

He ran off with the bunch, calculating how much valuable items they had accumulated that he was going to steal. Ace couldn't ponder the thought that this short girl and her cat was capable of leading this group of rambunctious Nekonians... Very strange. But he liked strange so he felt right at peace.

"So...Arrieta is it? Where are we going on this lovely day. Hopefully to a place that involves food, eh? Can't run away on an empty stomach." He said to her as he ran by her side, dodging the obstacles in his way.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Era'len Mana

So leave it be"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Era was surprised that Lok stayed with her, instead of bolting. She gave her full attention to him. Thinking about his offer, she let out a sigh. "Well I suppose I will get paid and I won't have to look for work," Era said.
Listening to the cat complain, she rolled her eyes. It could read her thoughts, which was rather bothersome. "Well since you're going to announce what's on my mind, I suppose I'll tell people myself. Yes. You do seem rather delicious. And the more you talk, the more tempted I am to eat you!" Era said with a smirk and a glare in her eyes.
Returning her attention to Lok, she held out her hand to accept his offer. "I suppose I'll do as you say... boss," she said with a soft chuckle.
It wasn't long before Era's meal was served. She was disappointed to see that it was a live fish. "This is not what I expected for a meal. It will have to do for now," she sighed.
Examining her meal and then Lok, she came to the conclusion that she should act some what civilized, instead of eating savagely. So she picked the fish up with both her hands and took a bite from it's back, bones and all. A smile came across her face as the faint taste of blood entered her mouth. Her eyes began to change from dark brown to a dark tint of red. She placed the fish on the table, and then wiped her mouth on her glove. "So do you have any work for me right now?" Era asked Lok with anticipation.

Shirtless Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
Zeran-Shu Zyrax-Shi
Arnelian Badass

User Image

“Hey Boss-man, you got any room in that business of yours for an Arnelian down on his luck? And sorry about the food, I couldn’t get to your order because my bo- well… ex-boss’s daughter came in and started trying to dry-hump me again and distracted me from work, and this time I lost my temper and cursed her out, and my boss fired me because I yelled at his daughter and got sick of him yelling at me for being the victim of his daughter’s sexual harassment so I cursed the crap out of him. Now I’m jobless again…”, muttered Zeran-Shu whom appeared before Lok and Era, having just been fired from his position and overheard the talk about employment, and while Zeran-Shu did have some money he could donate for investment, he couldn’t afford to make a living off of it because he needed a stable source of income, but if an investment into his own line of work was a way for him to get said stable job… “I have a bit of money available I can use to help invest into your business, provided you can get me a job, I need a way to keep feeding myself, and anything will do!” Seriously, Zeran-Shu was only moments away from begging on his knees, this was the ninth job he had went through this year, although luckily this time it had nothing to do with massive amounts of chaos and destruction, and thus Zeran-Shu thanked whatever higher existence and its inhabitant being for small miracles.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Excellent! We'll discuss the details once we've completed your first duty: Escort us witha package we've got for a big wig ambassador. I'm a little worried that people might be onto us. We're... well our insurance company would flip out if we lost this package." Lok and Gumball waited for their meals, butt it seemed to never come. Instead, an Arnelian had greeted them with a little speech of how he was just fired. Pity. Lok seemed to think it over and held up a finger, "You got yourself a deal, IF you can bring me the recipe for Gram's Secret sauce. b*****d's been keeping it from me for the years I've been coming here. Once I got the recipe in hand, you can come on as the new...Uh...live in chef?"

Lok looked to Gumball, the cat rolling her eyes at the offer. She didn't complain, though, seeing as they had just been eating canned fish and dehydrated tomatoes. She sighed and hopped onto the table, trying to pick at Era's fish with her paw, "I'm telling you, it's just Kikkoman soy sauce and spit, but if he can get us that recipe and prove me wrong, he's welcome to join. Ain't coming out of my paycheck."

Timid Explorer

User Image
Hesper Grey

Hesper grinned at the small crowd that had accumulated around her. She leaped and pirouetted around them, pausing every once and awhile to make a vague gesture toward a hat on a ground, and to give a flirtatious wink to anyone she found vaguely interesting. Which was, well, everyone! With every turn of the head she found someone with a new hair style, skin tone, or posture that was entirely foreign to her. True, many had been unfriendly toward her. They kicked over her hat. Glared at her when she made eye contact. Some even shoved her! And lots of the people who stopped to see her didn't give her any money, but she was still earning a decent amount. At least, she thought so. After all, she'd never had money before, and had only just learned the concept of it.
Hesper ended yet another dance routine, and bowed to the crowd graciously. "Thank you, thank you! Thank you kindly for your appreciation of dance, and for the charity you have shown me. And remember, you can find me again performing at the G.U.N. celebration! But lucky you, I have one more routine to show you before I go!" Cheered by a small amount of applause, she continued with a hybrid of belly dancing and ballet. She couldn't wait for the party. Hesper had managed to make enough connections during her stay here that she had scored a place as a performer at the celebration. Sure, she hadn't exactly found a good place for shelter, and it seemed like the guy she had talked to was more excited by her race than her dancing skills, but she felt that shelter and pride was secondary to a career.

Dapper Detective

User Image

User Image

Arietta tossed her sack of money backwards, letting one of the Nekonians catch it. She pointed down another street which the Nekonians took, despite her...well less than stellar planning streak Arietta was good at her trade...somehow. "Nekonians get to the Growlancer and pull out! We'll meet you at the hideout later...Number 12 you're in charge till we return!" The Sentinel slid around a corner with a giddy laugh and skid to a stop, With Terumi leaping onto her shoulder. She caught sight of a seedy looking restaurant and grinned "Ari, we still have a few hundred thousand in our pockets...not that you have much pocket available...You should change too now that you know...you held a major heist in a GUN controlled city." Arietta almost immediately took off her shirt and skin tight leggings revealing her short, red one piece dress. She reverted her arm back to it's hand form and smiled, of course while that may have just made her outfit more revealing it failed a bit at masking her identity...especially her distinct glasses. "There! COMPLETELY INCOGNITO! YOU DANCER! CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY FOR THIS DAY YOU HAVE FOUND AN ANGEL BEARING A GIFT!" Arietta dropped fifty thousand into the girls hat before grabbing Ace's hand and rushing into the restaurant.

She took her seat and started to laugh. "They'll never catch us. Now Fire Guy what's your name? I'm Arietta Giovani Jeeha...Pirate Queen. This is my Vice captain Terumi Hazama. As my new first mate I should warn you...if you double cross us...you get vaporized." Terumi meanwhile, was eyeing the cat at the other table, he had his priorities but...not too many of his crew were ladies he was willing to court of course. That one however was pretty classy looking...save for her entourage of course.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff