Welcome to Gaia! ::

Levy Schweitzer's Partner

Hallowed Hunter

And so it begins...

User Image
                        The Homonculus
                        ---Oslert O' Paush---
User Image
Hundreds. Hundreds of them. The evil corpses of the plague army had attacked, chased, and desperately wanted to kill the young man in a white cloak. He fought bravely, he powered on. For how long had he been walking, he wasn't sure. He traveled the distance of the Korrindel Flats. From a small village in the providence of Nimhel all the way to cross this plain. His fathers had told him that he would be traveling for nearly two months if their calculations were correct. He had lost count of the days weeks ago. His resolved never faltered though and he never gave up. Now he stood on the lush green lands and a wide smile crossed his face. He was in Nyx Abode. The hard part was over, now he just had to locate The Black Angel.

The lush colors and the grand landscapes were awe-inspiring. Nothing like what he had just come from. Even a mile in the opposite directions was dreary and dead. The world had really lost what life it was really starting to reclaim. This place though was amazing. The young man made his trek through the mossy glowing green entrance way and a whole world was sprawled out before him. He was in awe of the beauty that was before him

Oslert O' Paush was not in good shape. He had been rushing away from a battle that almost cost him his life and he had sustained major injuries from the altercation. He had hoped that arriving in this place he would have been able to find quick assistance, but his father neglected to tell him just how large this place was. Just cross the mossy forest area that made up the entryway took much longer than he thought it was. Oslert was weakened and held his side as he walked. He had managed to stop the bleeding but something had broken and he was going to need prolonged rest to heal back to 100%.

Oslert made his way through and came upon a deserted place. This place reminded him much more of the world he had left. He recalled that this place was called the barren lands. That made him remember where he was supposed to go. There was supposed to be a river nearby and through the river's area was how he got to the mystical Sage Pusheen's house. A mystical sage could help. Oslert grunted through the pain. Made his way to the river, forced his body on tired and broken bones to make it through and found himself in front of a large treehouse.

He smiled...his breath haggard. He wasn't sure how long he had been walking, but he was happy that he had finally made it to the sage's home. His father's would be so proud of him. He swallowed deeply and made his way to the house's first wooden rung. He put his hand on it, his breath deepening. He used his strength to pull himself up and then his vision became black. Oslert became limp and fell backwards unconscious in front of the treehouse.

Attack:+30
Defense:0%
Life: 2/80
Heal:10%
Evade:+2
Spells
Cure: On-Cool down for the day
Smash: Currently too weak to use

Hallowed Hunter

MidoriPotente

Pusheen, Rothrodin's Guardian
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image
Thoughts: OMGOMGOMG щ(゚Д゚щ)

Pusheen had been busy sweeping up his quaint treehouse when he heard a thud out the door. "Ooh, maybe Kawabelly bwought me more bewwies!" Said the adorable kitten. Curiously, he set his little broom down and headed for the door. The first thing Pusheen saw once he opened that door was an unconscious male, looking barely of adult age. It took the kitten a while to register exactly what he was seeing and, when he did, the little thing gave a loud, high-pitched scream. "Oh nu! Oh nu oh nu oh nu oh nu oh nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Even freaking out, Rothrodin's guardian managed to stay adorable. "Oki, we need to get chu inside now--- hyuuuuuu!" Pusheen had tried lifting the stranger through the front door with his little arms for a quarter of an hour before giving up, panting.

And then, an idea came to him.

"Silly me, I has magic!" With a wave of his hand, the stranger's battered body levitated and fell gently onto Pusheen's bed. That could only fit his head and shoulders. Whoops. "Oh, me can fix that." And with another wave of his hand, the bed grew to an adequate size. Shutting the door, Pusheen made his way to the bed and started assessing the boy's wounds. As expected, the Plague was out of his system and it didn't seem as if he'd sustained any wounds directly from the Plague Army. Still, Pusheen could feel that the boy's energy was completely depleted. So, after healing and bandaging up whatever injuries he could find, Pusheen took a multi-coloured vial and put three drops into the boy's mouth. "There. He should wake up soon enough. In the mean time..." Pusheen put on his little apron and made his way to the kitchen, where he hummed merrily while preparing dinner.

+90% Life Points to Oslert

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Attributes:

Attack: +30
Defense: -50%
Life: 100/100
Heal: +90%
Evade: +6
                        The Homonculus
                        ---Oslert O' Paush---
User Image

It sounded like...sizzling? What was it? It smelled like...food. All Oslert wanted to do was sleep, but the smell was intoxicating, it was convincing him to awaken. When was the last time he had had a decent meal? When he left home. That was so long ago, where was he, he couldn't remember. The smell was distracting.

Oslert's eyes slowly began to open and he saw brown. He was in a place that he didn't recognize. He slowly pushed himself up and he squinted as if he was trying to remember something. The place he was in looked furnished and very... plush? Was that the right word? Then his eyes widened. His hand moved to his side, bandages. He didn't feel weak anymore either. "The sage?" Oslert asked the empty room.

Oslert pushed himself up from his bed and looked around the room. Was he lying...in a cat bed...for adults? Then he noticed... toy mice, scratching posts, a tiny jungle gym. Oslert stretched up and groaned, he was fine except for feeling sore. "The sage must be a cat-lover." He told himself. "I'd better find him." Oslert said. He made his way towards the smell of the food. Then his body stopped at the entrance of the kitchen and his eyes locked on to the cat cooking food. "Um... a cooking cat?" He asked confused.

Life: 74/80
Spells
Smash: Available.

Karabella the Black Angel
Pusheen

Hallowed Hunter

MidoriPotente

User Image
Thoughts: Come come, Pusheen feed chu ━━( ゜∀゜ )━━

Pusheen turned back then.

"Oh, chu woke up!" He hopped off his little stool (there's no electric stove, of course. It's the medieval ages after all :'3) and greeted the blonde boy, large spoon in hand. "Chu must be hungry, go sit over there," Pusheen started to nudge the boy away from the stove and over to a round dining table. "While I go finish the gumbo. Shoo shoo!" And with that, the kitten got back to his large, steaming pot of gumbo. Sparkles could be seen puffing up along with the smoke from it. Whatever it was, it sure smelled delicious. The kitten chopped up a few large rutabagas and added them to the gumbo, finishing off with a pinch of salt. Once done, he ladled the gumbo into two cat-shaped bowls.

"Here chu go!" Said the magical cat cheerfully when he got to the table, hopping onto one of the chairs. "This ish my special gumbo, it help chu feel better." In between mouthfuls of Gumbo, Pusheen politely swallowed and asked things like, "Are chu okay?" and "Are chu still hurting?". Never let it be said that Pusheen was a bad house guest. Pusheen finished up rather quickly and went to set his dishes in the washer (basically only a big basin of water). With a flick here and a wave there, the dirty dishes were squeaky clean once more. Pusheen had purposely left the gumbo pot nearby so that the boy could take more for himself if he so wanted.

OOC: Forgive my slow replies, my PC is being wonky ; - ;

Attributes:

The Homonculus
                        ---Oslert O' Paush---
User Image

Pushed away and confused Oslert took his seat at the table. He had never seen anything like this. The cat talked, he was coherent, he was cooking. The scene was something like he'd never thought possible. Oslert supposed at this point he was more surprised than confused.

The gumbo was served and Oslert was not shy about digging in. It was delicious. He couldn't help himself and almost ate the whole thing in a few bites. "I'm fine. Thank you." He said response to the cat's questions. He had seconds and when he was full he politely gave his bowl to the cat to be cleaned. He sighed and stood up from his table. It was time to find the sage and see what he could about his mission.

"Um...excuse me...kitty?" He said approaching from behind. "Thank you very much for the food, but I'm in the right place, correct? I was trying to find the great sage Pusheen. Is this is house? Are you his kitty? Is your master home right now?" Oslert asked.

Spells

Pusheen

Hallowed Hunter

MidoriPotente

User Image
Thoughts: ಠ-ಠ Not sure if insulted... nah, Pusheen wuff evewyone ʅ(◔౪◔ ) ʃ

At first, Pusheen felt slightly insulted when referred to as someone's 'kitty'.

But then again, no one had seen him since the trip with Karabella out of the Abode years ago. And even then, he'd kept himself hidden under a hood, so it wasn't too much of a shock that this boy did not recognize him. Pusheen snapped his fingers (how that was possible with a paw, no one would ever know) and the boy's dirty dishes were in the washer as well. "Pusheen is me!" The cat said, pointing to himself as he floated over to the boy, little body elevated up so he was eye-level with the blond. "Me ish the one chu call Sage. And chu are?" He asked.

Just then, a knock sounded at the kitten's door. "Ooh! One second, lemme get that..." When he did, the door opened to reveal two bunnies setting down a basket full of bright red strawberries. "Yaaaaay, Kawabelly sent me more bewwies!" Pusheen gave the bunnies a carrot each and levitated the basket back to the center of the dining table, stuffing one into his mouth. "Want a bewwy?" He offered to the boy. "Sowwy, what was chur name again?" Pusheen tilted his little head. "And why are chu here exactly? Didchu just come to be tweated?"

Attributes:

The Homonculus
                        ---Oslert O' Paush---
User Image

The revelation of what the cat was saying was almost too much to believe. This cat was the great sage Pusheen? The caretaker to The Black Angel, the savoir of the world? It wasn't that he didn't believe a cat could do that, it just seemed so unbelievable. The cat had powers sure, but that he was the great sage. Unbelievable was the word. He didn't even have a chance to ask his question before he floated off.

"Yaaaaay, Kawabelly sent me more bewwies!" The cat said happily. Oslert hadn't heard the first time, but he thought he caught it in his kitty speak. "Kawabelly..." He tasted the words on his lips for a moment. "You mean Karabella? Princess Karabella?" Oslert said. "So you are the great sage?" He said. "And The Black Angel is here?!" He asked, his voice sounded incredibly gratified.

Instantly he realized his fault and fell to one knee bowing humbly. "Lord Pusheen, forgive me I did not know. Please forgive my disrespect." He said looking to the ground. "My name is Oslert O' Paush. I am a humble servant from the lands of Nimhel. I have come on a very important mission." He began. " As I'm sure you're aware the lands of Korrindel, Rahk, and Sithia have become a putrid place. Swarms of the plague army threaten the living and everyone is in fear of extinction. I have been sent by the wise mages of the order of seals to beg Princess Karabella to come to our aid and reverse the plague forever." He explained.

"Please Master Pusheen, allow me to speak with The Black Angel so that I can request her aid to our plight." He begged.

Attributes:

Spells

Pusheen

Hallowed Hunter

MidoriPotente

User Image
Thoughts: Teehee o౪o

Pusheen floated back down and tapped on Oslert's head thrice.

"The gweat Pusheen accepts chur apology, sir Ozzy." Said the little kitten, giggling. However, when the blond mentioned wanting to see Karabella and ask her a favour (not a small one, at that), the guardian's expression faltered and he looked down. "Um..."

If this boy had come maybe nine years ago, before Karabella had ventured out of the Abode, Pusheen had no doubt that Karabella would help, but now... "The best I can do ish to bwing you to where she is." Said Pusheen, once more looking up at him as he set himself down onto the ground. "Whether or not she will listen to you, I can't pwomise." Pusheen's expression lightened once again into a dewwy, kittenish smile. "But there's no harm done in twying, so let's go!" Pusheen waved his hand, setting a spell over his treehouse so that it would remain safe whle they were away. Not that anything in the Abode would even dare plot against the little kitten. Besides never getting healed again, there was the Black Angel's wrath to worry about.

"Come come," Pusheen zoomed out the door. "Kawabelly is always at the seaside during this time. Ooh, if we're quick, we can catch the sunset!" Pusheen clapped excitedly.

Attributes:

The Homonculus
                        ---Oslert O' Paush---
User Image

Oslert stood from his kneeling position when Pusheen had told him "let's go." Oslert was incredibly grateful. "Yes, Master Pusheen. Thank you for hearing my request. I'm sure Princess Karabella will listen to reason. Thank you so much for doing this for me." He said humbly. When he made the comment at hurrying to catch the sunset Oslert had to mentally try to take it in stride.

People were dying out there. This wasn't the time to be worried admiring sunsets. He had to remind himself who he was criticizing and he quickly mentally reprimanded himself. Master Pusheen didn't have to be this helpful, to a stranger no less. Oslert needed to show the proper respect even if Pusheen couldn't hear his thoughts.

He was quick though, if not for the sunset, most definitely to get the The Black Angel's aid. He had been traveling for so long. It was almost surreal that he was finally going to get what he came for. He followed obediently until they reached the seaside. Oslert looked out the wide open expanse of ocean. Luckily for the kitten, they had made it before the sun began to set. Oslert was concerned with something else though. He scanned the sands for the one he had come so far to find.

Attributes:

Spells

Pusheen

Hallowed Hunter

MidoriPotente

User Image
Thoughts: ಠ-ಠ Good luck boi.ʃ

When they arrived, Pusheen zoomed straight up onto the cliff looking over the sea. There, raven hair billowing, stood a fair maiden with large, black wings. The setting sun silhouetted her, creating a picturesque scene. When the magical cat came up to her, the maiden embraced him. After a few words were exchanged, though, and the sun had completely set... glowing blue irises fixed themselves right at Oslert, still below and on the sand. She said a few things to Pusheen, who hugged her one last time before zooming back down to where Oslert was. He landed flat on his face, where his legs rubbed against his cheeks before the cat was able to get up onto Oslert's head. "Kawabelly agwees to talk to chu. Good luck Ozzy!" He floated away and waved. "Me has to get back and finish up those bewwies!"

And with that, the magical kitten made his way back to his own house, leaving Oslert alone with only the Black Angel for company. On his way back, Pusheen contemplated what would go on between the two. No doubt, the boy meant well... but the world Oslert came from had rejected Karabella just as badly as the Raphils from Sithia. "She's definitely not going to help him." Said Pusheen, humming a light tune as he unlocked his treehouse and sat down with a bowl of berries. "At least not yet." The kitten kept muttering his thoughts aloud as he finished his berries and snuggled into his, now really large (he found he liked it that way), cat bed. "But maybe, if he's nice..." Pusheen yawned.

"Yeah, just maybe..."

OOC: Okay, after you reply I'll bring in Kara C: now whoever comes into the Abode can go to Pusheen.

Attributes:

The Homonculus
                        ---Oslert O' Paush---
User Image

Oslert once again thanked the kitten for his help albeit being face hugged. When Pusheen made his way back home Oslert turned to face Karabella who was in turn staring towards him. He had never seen her before, but even being at this distance he felt something that he could describe. It was feeling of uncertainty. He felt as if the entire world was now resting on his shoulders and what he said would determine the fate of everyone.

The feeling he was feeling was that of being nervous.

He crossed the grass and into the sand towards the beach where Karabella was. He tried to reassure himself. He had a mission, he would see it through. He would not rest until he got the aid of The Black Angel. He would do it for his family, he would do it for his home, he would do it for everyone. He felt a bit more confident after his self assurance. Soon the princess was only a yard away. He approached cautiously and his heart sank.

He had never seen anyone so beautiful in his life. He stood silent for a moment, his eyes gazing, his mouth slightly gaped open.

All at once he snapped himself out of his stupor and immediately took to one knee bowing respectfully. "Princess Karabella. You humble me with your presence. I praise you, please know that I am incredibly grateful to have an audience with you." He spoke in the same respectful tone that he had adopted when he realized the cat was Sage Pusheen. "My name is Oslert O' Paush. I am an emissary from the land of Nimhel. Created by the great mages of the order of the seal to brave the perilous lands and come to you this day." He had to mentally calm himself down. He found it incredibly difficult to talk to her. When he was talking to Pusheen everything had happened so naturally, but with Karabella his nervousness was causing him trouble. "I beg you princess. Our land needs your aid. Please save us from the plague. I beg you to have mercy on all who wish to live on and use your divine power to destroy the plague once and for all."

He hadn't realized it during his request, but his body was starting to shake from how nervous he had been.

Attributes:

Spells

Pusheen

Hallowed Hunter

MidoriPotente

User Image
User Image
☾The Black Angel☽
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"So much to tell you, and most of all 'goodbye', but I know that you can't hear me anymore... not anymore."

• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •

(OOC: I apologize beforehand for the harshness your character is about to endure e H e)

The male had manners.

It showed in his polite gestures, such as how he bowed and addressed her as 'princess'. His nervous body language, however, told the Black Angel that he wasn't royalty without him having to say it. "My name is Oslert O' Paush. I am an emissary from the land of Nimhel. Created by the great mages of the order of the seal to brave the perilous lands and come to you this day." Karabella listened intently as the blond spoke, but couldn't help the darkening of her blue irises at the mention of Nimhel. That was a part of Korrindel, located closest to the Abode. It was the one she'd visited all those years ago. That one thought hardened her heart enough to turn away from him, even as he said, "I beg you princess. Our land needs your aid. Please save us from the plague. I beg you to have mercy on all who wish to live on and use your divine power to destroy the plague once and for all."

"First and foremost," her voice had a mellifluous tint to it. "I'm no longer a princess. The only title I hold now is Black Angel. Secondly," She kept her back to him. "The Nyx Abode is my home and the only land I care about. I don't know what your," there was a brief pause. "Creators said, but I am a single person. The Plague, as far as I know, has infected both Korrindel and Sithia completely. Do you really think that just my power alone could fend it off?" Though, Karabella wasn't all-too threatened by the idea. "This Plague has not tried to enter the Abode so far, why should I tempt it?" She turned back to him then. "Why should I even try to stop it, risk my life for a world that would never do the same for me?" The Black Angel shook her head, ruffling her wings. "I congratulate you for having made it this far. Whether you want to return to where you came from or stay, it's your choice. The Nyx Abode is a refuge for all who seek only shelter."

With that, Karabella turned her gaze back up to the stars. Her black wings fluttered ever so slightly, signalling that she's about to fly off.

• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •

"As I drown in my regrets... I can't take back the words I never said."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Current Location: The Seaside |ATK: +40 | DEF: -20% | EVD: +4 | HEAL: +40% | LIFE: 50/50
                The Homonculus
                  ---Oslert O' Paush---
                      ---Seaside---
User Image

He maintained his position and dared not move from his pose of humbled respect. When she corrected him about her being a princess he wanted to interject, but he knew better than interrupting her. He felt humbled and happy at the same time to receive praise from her even just a little bit. He, however, had hoped that she would have said yes. When she turned him down though, his thoughts did not even consider despair. His mission had been absolute and he was going to do whatever it took gain her favor.

Her black wings spread out and the shear force of that might have blown Oslert off balance if he had been standing. He kept his head down. "You shouldn't!" He said louder than he meant to. He took a deep breath and then he finally looked up to her. "You shouldn't have to risk your life to save these people. Even more so for the way they treated you. My fathers told me of the disrespect you were faced to endure, please believe me when I say not everyone is like that. Please, you have to believe me. Not everyone is cruel. There are people in this world that want to live, that are kind, and that don't have the means to travel the weeks that I did to get here."

"You can do this though! Lady Karabella, please." He said, he had decided to be bold and push up on his weight to stand. "I had been told before I left that not only Korrindel and Sithia were ravaged, but that Rahk was not holding well either. Despite that I know your power is more than enough to save our world and destroy the plague." He put his hand to his chest. "People are afraid. That doesn't mean they wouldn't help you. I'm not saying you should forgive those who wronged you. I'm saying that they don't deserve to die for being scared of what they don't understand."

He slowly reached out to her. "Please Lady Karabella. I will do anything, please help me, help all of us, save this world."

Attributes:

Spells

Karabella

Hallowed Hunter

MidoriPotente

User Image
User Image
☾The Black Angel☽

"So much to tell you, and most of all 'goodbye', but I know that you can't hear me anymore... not anymore."

Karabella turned back, blue irises staring straight at him.

Her face was emotionless, as it had been for many years now. Only her eyes ever reflected her emotions. She could see that this one was genuine. He sacrificed much to come here and was even willing to beg for her assistance. It was enough to soften her stone heart. Just a bit. But it would take more than that to persuade the Black Angel. Hours seemed to pass while she stared at Oslert in quiet contemplation. Finally, she stood straighter. If he wanted her help, she decided, he would have to prove his worth just like all those who had come seeking her power years ago. After all, if the Black Angel's aid was so easy to acquire, what value would it have?

She imagined how the rest of Rothrodin must have been faring. Dark, she heard the sun had vanished since the Plague arrived, and cold. Karabella loved both those things. She tried to imagine helping those in need, especially those from Sithia. Oh, the Raphils. Karabella would never forget the disgust they showed her, the arrogant and infuriating air of superiority they all carried. Yes, she knew there were children in both Korrindel and Sithia, children that haven't done anything wrong... yet. If she did save them, would they just grow up to outcast her too? It was a dark thought.

Karabella knew that time was of the essence for the people of Rothrodin. Knew that people were dying even as they spoke. She knew, yet it didn't persuade her in the slightest. Those suffering were no concern of hers. Only Pusheen and this Abode held her love, nothing else. Nothing else had protected and sheltered her like they did. It would take a lot to gain even the slightest bit of assistance from the Black Angel and it would take a miracle to get her to leave the Abode. "What would you do in return for my service?" She questioned. Looking the male from top to bottom, Karabella tipped his chin up with a finger.

"What are you willing to sacrifice to have me say yes?"

"As I drown in my regrets... I can't take back the words I never said."

Current Location: The Seaside |ATK: +40 | DEF: -20% | EVD: +4 | HEAL: +40% | LIFE: 50/50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff