Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Strawberry

9,175 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Millionaire 200
Karabella the Black Angel

MidoriPotente

User ImageUser Image

A light blonde haired boy emerged from the thick verdant forest, large innocent eyes that always looked forward, a small knapsack hung from his small shoulders, and the boy had a bright smile on his face, despite being roughed up with dirt and a few leaves nestled in his hair. Other than that, the boy seemed well feed and looked to be not much older than fourteen. Oddly enough, the young boy wore a gleaming crown that contrasted against his dirty appearence. It was because every night since he had departed from his home, Cecil made sure to keep it clean before he went to sleep. Upon entering a clearing, Cecil stretched his hands up high and rejoiced.

"I finally made it!"

Cecil thought back to the start of his journey. It had been almost four weeks ago. The others that had been acompanying him had decided to wait for him to return in Aridel. He had to do it for their sake and for the sake of realizing his personal dream. During his journey, Cecil witnessed the animosity between the races, and it only built up the young Na'ruk's determination to make his dream a reality. Out of joy mixed with relief, Cecil jumped up with renewed energy. There was many times where his goal seemed so out of reach, but he never gave up. Unfortunately, not paying attention to the sloped terrain, the Na'ruk boy slipped and began tumbling down, slowly gaining speed and slaming into the base of Pusheen's tree house with a force strong enough to rattle the tree. Scuffling himself up more in the process. For all anyone knew, this was the reason he looked like he did. Cecil's hands flew to his aching head, since it had been what had made contact with the tree, his small horns leaving scars on the bark of the large tree. His eyes were shut tightly in pain and his teeth clenched together. In doing so, the boy's precious crown rolled up next to him.

"Ow, ow, ow...ugh!"

Pushing himself on the ground and brushing off some of the dirt he had collect in his rollie-pollie ride, the light blonde boy puffed his chest out and stared the tree down with a disgruntled expression.

"Now see here, Mr. Tree, I'm sorry I hurt you but your not exactly soft. I'm just lucky I have my horns , if not..."

A shiver ran down his body, his hands moving to hold his upper arms, just by thinking about what would have happened if he hadn't developed his horns during his journey.

"Anyways, can you tell me where I could find the one with the black wings? See, I need them to help me with my dream of uniting the people across the lands and driving the plague away. I want to create a place where everyone is welcome and safe. Where everyone feels like family. Just as my home had been..."

The Na'ruk actually waited for an answer from the tree with expectant eyes. He waited for a few moments, before sitting on the ground, legs crossed, facing the tree.

"No, no. Take your time. I can wait."

Cecil spotted his crown beside him in the green grass. he instantly reached out and grabbed it. While he waited for the tree to reply, the boy began to meticulously polish off any dirt with the torn up sleeve of his shirt.

『Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ』//Pusheen's Place
『Ⓞ.Ⓞ.Ⓒ.』//Perfect entrance for my little prince :'3

Life: 70/70 | Heal: 20% | Attack: +10 | Defense: 20% | Evade: +2
                The Homonculus
                  ---Oslert O' Paush---
                      ---Seaside---
User Image

She had gotten so close to him. He felt truly unworthy and then she touched him. Her finger on his chin. It made him feel weak, his cheeks adopted the slightly tint of red from her touch. He had not answered her question at first. About what he would do for her services. Many answers instantly popped into his mind. The shorter list was what he wouldn't do for her services. However that was all lost to his mind when she touched him. He gulped nervously. Then she spoke again.

"What are you willing to sacrifice to have me say yes?" She asked and for a moment all of his nervousness dispersed. His eyes had gone from slightly avoiding her to now making direct contact. "Anything I need to." He responded. His voice sounded concrete and the nervous hesitation his voice might have had was gone now.

"I will do anything you ask me to. I will stand by your side. I will fight for you. I will die for you. I will make sure that you are never hurt again or I will take that same pain a dozen fold. I will do anything that needs to be done. That is my recourse. Please...Black Angel, do not discard me." He said. His confidence was completely unshakeable and he decided to run with it. He took her hand and knelt down again pressing her hand to his head.

"I am your willing servant now and forever. Do with me as you will. I apologize, but you were wrong. You are a princess. You are my princess and I will not rest until we have saved this world or I have lost my life."

Attributes:

Attack:+30
Defense:0%
Life: 74/80
Heal:10%
Evade:+2
Spells
Cure: On-Cool down for the day
Smash: Available.

Karabella

OOC: Don't worry Cecil. I'm sure Pusheen is on the way.

Levy Schweitzer's Partner

Hallowed Hunter

Precocious Nova

Pusheen, Rothrodin's Guardian
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image

Thoughts : 눈_눈 Guuuuuuh, what now?

Pusheen had been snoring, already happy in dreamland, when a large tremor literally kicked him out of bed. "NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" The magical kitten wailed. He, just like the maiden he'd raised, absolutely hated when his sleep was disturbed. At first, he sniffled... and then, Angry-Pusheen-Mode was activated. His fur fluffed up in all directions and his eyes turned into red slits. Stomping angrily to the door, still in his tiny pyjamas (complete with hat), Pusheen made high-pitched sounds of annoyance. Finally, the door to the treehouse opened with such force, it hit the trunk.

"WHO DARES DISTURB THE MIGHTY PUSH--" He stopped when he saw the little Na'Ruk prince below. Immediately, Pusheen's gaze was fixed at those horns... and he went back to his adorable self. "Yay, sheepy!" Pusheen zoomed down and landed flat against the boy's face, struggling to get up before playing with his horns, giggling like a little baby. Pusheen started purring and, before long, he fell asleep once more. The magical cat looked extremely comfortable, set on top of the prince's head.

OOC: I love Pusheen :'3

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Current Location: The Nyx Abode - Pusheen's Treehouse |ATK: +30 | DEF: -50% | EVD: +6 | HEAL: +90% | LIFE: 100/100

Hallowed Hunter

MidoriPotente

User Image
User Image
☾The Black Angel☽

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"So much to tell you, and most of all 'goodbye', but I know that you can't hear me anymore... not anymore."

• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •

Another long silence.

"I will do anything you ask me to. I will stand by your side. I will fight for you. I will die for you. I will make sure that you are never hurt again or I will take that same pain a dozen fold. I will do anything that needs to be done. That is my recourse. Please...Black Angel, do not discard me." Karabella listened intently as he spoke. There was no hesitation in his reply, that much she could see. This man here wasn't afraid of making sacrifices. For some reason, that made something within the maiden shift and turn painfully. Sacrifice. It was the reason she was still alive today. The maiden stiffened slightly when he reached for her hand. She didn't bother correcting him when he insisted on her being a princess. She did, however, choose to acknowledge him.

"I admire your tenacity." Karabella said. "It should carry you through the hardships you'll no doubt soon face, if you truly wish to gain my help." Karabella released her hand gently from his hold. "You, just like all the others who came before you, will complete six challenges. Each one you complete, I'll grant the people of Rothrodin some form of aid." Blue flames seeped from the raven-haired beauty's fingertips, weaving into a large mirror of some sort above them both. In it, they could see how the rest of the world fared. Karabella could see the Plague Army, their eyes so intent it felt as if they were staring right back at her, like they were daring her to get involved in this. Threatening her. The Black Angel's eyes flashed.

"For example," She continued. "Since you have already completed your first challenge, which was getting here alive, I grant the people of Rothrodin a temporary immunity to the Plague." The scene in the mirror shifted, showing people recovering. They weren't, actually. The Plague within them was just being held back... for now. Temporary. "It will last two weeks. That said, it'd be best if you could complete my next challenge within that time." With a wave of her hand, the ethereal mirror dispatched itself and turned back into blue flames, seeping into her fingers. "Each challenge will be harder than the previous, just as every reward will be sweeter than the one before it. And, If you somehow manage to complete the last challenge," Karabella fixed her gaze at him. "I'll journey with you out of the Abode and help lift the Plague. But whether I will succeed, that I cannot promise."

She turned away then. "Stand. I'll show you to your temporary home."

• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •

"As I drown in my regrets... I can't take back the words I never said."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Current Location: The Nyx Abode - Seaside |ATK: +40 | DEF: -20% | EVD: +4 | HEAL: +40% | LIFE: 50/50
                The Homonculus
                  ---Oslert O' Paush---
                      ---Seaside---
User Image

"You can do it Princess." He said before he rose. "I know you will succeed, without fail. You will succeed just as I will succeed your trials and together we will save our world." Oslert stood from his kneel as she had instructed. His being was overjoyed though he did his best not to show any undisciplined behavior in front of Karabella. He had completed the first step in his arduous quest.

Can you see fathers? I will complete my mission. I will have our princess save the world. Your efforts will not be in vain. Then his body relaxed. He smiled for the first time she he had arrived in Karabella presence.

"Please my princess, I am ready. Lead the way and tell me what I must do for my second trial." He told her. His determination was starting to peak.

Attributes:

Spells

Karabella

Hallowed Hunter

MidoriPotente

User Image
User Image
☾The Black Angel☽

"So much to tell you, and most of all 'goodbye', but I know that you can't hear me anymore... not anymore."

The Black Angel shook her head. "You're not going to drop that title, are you?"

Princess... she wondered if she was still worthy of that title. If you had no kingdom nor people left to govern, does that still make you a princess? Karabella didn't want to think too much on it. Finally, she spread her wings. Large and black, they reminded you instantly of the night sky. There were once those who considered the Black Angel's wings to be her weakness. Until they themselves were struck down. Each feather was slender, yet able to cut if Karabella willed it so. They were like a hundred swords, forever disposable to her. "It's not that far away, but I hate to waste time," Karabella turned to the male. "Oslert, wasn't it?" She took a firm but gentle hold of his arm. "We'll be flying." The maiden's irises were a calm blue now. Karabella had always enjoyed flying. Getting up to incredible heights and just diving down did wonders to soothe her loneliness and troubled thoughts.

Just then, something caught her attention. "Are there more of you?" Karabella questioned Oslert. "Those who ventured from the outside?" As the Abode's guardian, Karabella was extremely sensitive to everything going in and out of it. Right now, she felt an unfamiliar aura. It was somewhat similar to that of an animal's. She guessed it to be the aura of a Na'Ruk... and a young one. A child. That perked the Black Angel's curiosity immediately, but also jolted her back to the present moment. She needed to take her new, err, 'willing servant' to his temporary home. And after that, she'd have to go out hunting. "Nevermind," she told Oslert. "Just hold on tight."

In almost no time, the two arrived at the center of a castle ruin. The place that once was and could have still been Karabella's home. Karabella led Oslert to the second level, where it was much more comfortable to sleep in and took off almost immediately, as if trying to run away from the memory. "The water is clean and berries grow abundant. Pusheen will get you in the morning." Was the last thing she said to him. The only remnant of her having been there at all was a black feather, stuck between a crack in the rubble.

[Karabella exits to the Dark Woods]

Current Location: The Nyx Abode - Seaside | Moving to: The Ruins & Dark Woods |ATK: +40 | DEF: -20% | EVD: +4 | HEAL: +40% | LIFE: 50/50
                The Homonculus
                  ---Oslert O' Paush---
                      ---Ruins, Second Floor---
User Image

"You're not going to drop that title, are you?" Karabella had said. He meant no disrespect and he certainly didn't wish to make the princess feel uncomfortable. "I apologize. It is as I said before though, you are my princess. I don't care what yesteryear would have said. You are my princess now." He said. His eyes didn't meet hers, it had seemed that the nervous demeanor had returned. "However, it is not my intention to make you uncomfortable. If you wish for me to not refer to you as 'princess' I can call you Lady Karabella, or milady, or mistress, or master, or anything else you'd want me to call you." He said in a sure voice.

"Um...excuse me Pri...Lady Karabella. You want me to hold onto you?" He asked shyly. The thought of him being that close to her made his body tense. When she explained that she didn't want to waste time, he reluctantly held on to her. Though he was taller than her in height because he was holding onto her and because of her wing span, he looked to be the smaller one. He was quite amazed that she could carry a fully grown man, it was just another amazing thing she could do.

"Are there more of you? Those who ventured from the outside?" She asked. He had muttered a "Yes." Before she told him never mind so he decided to hold his explanation. When she told him to hold on tight he did and even though his legs were hanging he was still incredibly close to her body. The sensation made him red in the face.

She landed, let him go, gave instructions, and flew off without another word. His body had nearly been trembling, but not from the flight. He had to take a moment to collect himself. He wasn't sure why, but he felt incredibly close to Karabella. At first he thought it was because he was so happy he had gotten her to give him a chance. That wasn't it though, there was something else that compelled him to her and he didn't know what it was. It felt...nice?

And it was not long before he had managed to find himself to sleep. Thoughts of seeing Karabella again made him smile into his pillow.

Attributes:

Spells

Hallowed Hunter

User Image
User Image
☾The Black Angel☽

Karabella dropped down at the edge of the woods.

The Dark Woods were already poorly lit in the morning, never mind at night. If the moon's shine wasn't bright enough on a night, step in a few feet and it's pitch-black all around you. Though, Karabella had no problem with that. She could see perfectly in the dark. And while the darkest of creatures made these woods their dwelling area, The Black Angel had turned them into her own hunting grounds. Karabella stepped through into the woods and, immediately, she could feel something pulling back, getting deeper into the woods. So her prey weren't feeling too playful tonight, hm? They often got brave whenever she went hunting in a depressed state, no matter how many times she proved that it only made it worse for themselves. Oh well.

It didn't take long for Karabella to spot a target. A rogue Shatter, probably born from a long line of Shatters. No one knew why Shatters were the most susceptible to going rogue. Maybe having too many races in you caused an inner instability. Whatever it was, it made them aggressive and, worst of all, mortal-eaters. The one in front of her right now obviously had never feasted on a human, but the scent of animal blood was clear in its breath. The next minute, Karabella had the Shatter pinned down, head tilted back to expose its neck. All it could do was struggle helplessly when Karabella's fangs sunk into him, draining him slowly. Once done, Karabella burned the body, setting it on her blue flames. Everyone had their own way of cleaning up, no?

With sustenance taken cared of, the Black Angel made her way back to Angel's Point. It was the coldest part of the Abode, which only received an hour of sunlight a day. It was rather convenient, really, considering Karabella only needed an hour of sleep a day and was therefore able to witness the one-hour sunrise. Something that not many knew was that there was a cave located up in Angel's Point. A cave full of crystals, along with a luxurious bed and several other living completions. It was Karabella's resting place. After a quick wash-up, the raven-haired beauty made slipped under the duvet. She thought back to today's events; First, she meets a man named Oslert. Second, she becomes his princess and he her servant. Third, he was going to face her challenges. An amused scoff escaped the Black Angel. "His heart is in the right place," she said, eyes fluttering close. "But it'll take more than just that. So, so much more..."

Just before sleep claimed her, Karabella wondered if Pusheen was still awake.

Current Location: The Nyx Abode - Dark Woods | Moving to: Angel's Point |ATK: +40 | DEF: -20% | EVD: +4 | HEAL: +40% | LIFE: 50/50

Beloved Strawberry

9,175 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Millionaire 200

MidoriPotente

Nefarious Doll

User ImageUser Image

Cecil hadn't expected to hear the sudden sound of clashing wood. His body flinched with surprise at the abrupt clamor. Alarmed and almost afraid to look, the prince took his focus away from cleaning his cherished crown and moved his eyes above, to the top of the tree. With the light shining in his eyes, Cecil squinted but could only see a shadow of who the voice that was laced with frustration came from. The voice paused mid-sentence and did a one-eighty in tone.

"Mmmph!"

It was then the apparition wiggled to the top of his head, it's paws smushing Cecil's face up in the process. The next thing he knew, the individual was playfully poking at the Prince's horns. It was the purring that was the final piece for the young Na-ruk to realize it had been a cat that had fallen onto him. A pleasant smile upturned the corners of the blonde boy's lips. His ears flickered with the small addition of weight atop his head. Eyebrows raising as Cecil's honey colored eyes looked up to get a peek of the feline, he was surprised to find that the animal was now peacefully sleeping. Wanting to make his slumber peaceful, Cecil began to make soft sheep sounds, driving away any possible nightmares and bestowing pleasant dreams for the cat.

"Baaa, baaaa, baaaa..."

So far, the Prince's arrival in the Nyx Abode was intriguing. He was excited to see more, but right now wasn't the time. Cecil's honey eyes returned to the tree, his sweet smile remaining on his lips as he spoke in a whispered voice.

"Thanks for the gift. Is this your way of telling me to take a break?"

The world had a soul in the Prince's eyes, every living thing had a soul. It was his religion. Speaking with a tree was a normal occurence. Many of his villagers would speak to the plants of their crops like they were talking to a friend. Some even possessed the power to communicate with them. Cecil was fascinated with that power and really hoped he would one day possess such a power, but no. His powers had grown in different ways, much unlike his late twin, Cora. Bringing up Cora in his thoughts dimmed the light that shown in the Prince's honey eyes ever so slightly and his smile softened. Thinking about her just ignited his will of fire to see his dream through.

With his attention back on his crown, it was a few minutes after that Cecil stifled a yawn, not wanting to disturb the cat. Being so lax, fatigue began to settle in the Prince's body. When was the last time he slept properly? There were countless nights the young boy found it hard to sleep with his dream constantly on his mind, or he would become worried for those that had been traveling with him. While Cecil could provide help with sleep for those around him, sleep would often evade the young prince. Who could help him sleep?

"Maybe I could...take a quick nap..."

Giving in, the prince plucked the feline from his head and curled around the ball of fur on the grassy ground. It wasn't long before Cecil drifted into sleep.

『Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ』//Pusheen's Place
『Ⓞ.Ⓞ.Ⓒ.』//Perfect pair of cuteness <3

Life: 70/70 | Heal: 20% | Attack: +10 | Defense: 20% | Evade: +2

Hallowed Hunter

Aren't my fluffies just adorable? Pyuu~

User Image
(May 26th, morning)

Hallowed Hunter

Precocious Nova

MidoriPotente

User Image, Rothrodin's Guardian
User Image

Thoughts : (´∀`=) Ah, what a lovely day... OH NU, MUST GET OZZY! ☉Д☉

Pusheen woke up, hugging an unfamiliar face.

"Ohhh, is the sheepy from last night!" The magical cat purred, snuggling even more into the warmth... until he realized he had something important to do. "OH NU!" In the next second, Pusheen was up in the air and smooshing his own cheeks. "MUST GET OZZY!" He snapped his fingers (again, no idea how he does that with his paws) and the sheep-boy was soon levitated into his treehouse and onto his bed. The door shut. "Oki, me gumbo is still there so he can nom if he wants." Said Pusheen, nodding. Just before he zoomed away, the sage waved at the treehouse. "Me be back later, okay?"

A little while more of zooming brought him to where Oslert was sleeping; the bed that once belonged to the late king of Mythos. All around the second floor of the ruins were beds (complete with duvet and pillows). He nudged the sleeping male. "Wakey wakey Ozzy! Kawabelly alweady waiting for chu at the wiver!" Pusheen spent maybe ten minutes trying to wake the boy with his tiny paws and pointless nudging. Eventually, Pusheen got up close to the boy's face... and licked his earlobe.

OOC: Teehee.

Current Location: The Nyx Abode - Pusheen's Treehouse |ATK: +30 | DEF: -50% | EVD: +6 | HEAL: +90% | LIFE: 100/100
                The Homonculus
                  ---Oslert O' Paush---
User Image

How long had it been since he had such a comfy sleep? This could quite possibly the best sleep of his life. Was it any wonder that prying him from his sublime slumber was proving trying for the magic kitty. Oslert made his mumbled resistance known by turning from the cat and curling into the covers. "Yur...afact" He mumbled at the cat in defiance. Even as Pusheen squished into Oslert, the attempts to wake him proved futile. Then the cat licked Oslert's ear. A shiver ran up the boy's spine from the feeling of a rough kitty tongue stimulating the inner bone of his ear.

His eyes instantly shot wide open and he looked as though he felt incredibly violated. That looked last the better part of a second before his eyes fell into a sleepy stupor. It looked as though he might end up falling back asleep, but then his eyes fell on Pusheen. He stared at the hovering cat as if his sleep muddled brain was trying to tell him something. Then his words caught up to him... did he say Kawabelly? ...Kawa...belly....Karabella! Oslert sat up immediately almost smacking the poor cat with his head.

"Ohhh no! I'm late!" He cried. He threw his covers off of him and jumped from his bed. He rushed over to the closet where his shirt and cloak were. "I can't believe this!" He said to himself, hurriedly and hap-haphazardly trying to get his shirt on. "The fat of the world on my shoulders and I'm sleeping like a bum!" He cursed. His arm was getting stuck in his shirt as he tried desperately to pull it and his cloak on at the same time. "Urggh! C'mon!" He groaned pulling his arm free.

His cloak was misdone, his shirt ruffled. It looked especially uncomfortable. His face was still half fatigued and his hair was squished into one side of his head. "Forgive my tardiness Master Pusheen. I'm ready to go now!" He said trying to stifle a panicked yawn.

Attributes:

Life: 80/80
Spells
Cure: Available

Pusheen/Karabella

Hallowed Hunter

MidoriPotente

User Image

Thoughts : ಠ-ಠ ... must fix.

Pusheen watched and waited patiently for Oslert to get ready.

When he was done, though... all the magical cat could do was gape at him with a 'nope' expression. Shaking his head, Pusheen waved his hand and, in an instant, everything Oslert currently had on (even his undies) were folded neatly back into his closet. The cat then nudged him over to a separate part of the stream, a small pool by the far side. Pusheen pushed the boy into the cold pool without warning. "Chu scrubba-dub-dub here. Oh, and eat this!" He snapped his fingers and a tray of multi-coloured fruit appeared, setting itself down by the side of the pool. "They give chu energy! Chu must look presentable, or Kawabelly will be disappointed. Or worse," Pusheen gave a cute shiver. "Angwy."

While he left the male to bathe, Pusheen went about clearing Oslert's part of the second level. He lined the moss, marking Oslert's area, and erected walls of vines around it. The entrance was made up of willow branches. "There, now chu have a weal woom!" Said Pusheen proudly. "Oh, and chu need something easier to move around in. Hmm..." The adorable sage clapped. "Me know!" It didn't take long for him to come up with a set of clothing. It was made wholly from tree bark and leaves, yet it was as hard and sturdy as any armor. The best part was that it was much, much lighter. "Once chu come out, put this on!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Homonculus
                  ---Oslert O' Paush---
User Image

Oslert had wanted to object. He didn't immediately care about how he appeared. He needed to hurry and finish his trials so that he could finish his mission. He sighed at the cat though, he was right. There was no reason to show up looking like a haggard mess. He nodded reluctantly to the cat and was soon after made into the nude.

The water was frigid, quite the wake up from the comfy bed he had just come from, it was definitely something that he was not a fan of. He groaned out at the stinging cold and quickly took a nearby bar of lather to clean himself with. The quicker he was clean the quick he could get out of this ice water. The sage's comment had been no understatement. By the time Oslert had removed himself from the water it was jet black. It really would not have done any good to show up in the Princess's company looking like a lech.

Oslert didn't like the thought of going out without his cloak. It was what had kept him safe his whole journey, it made him feel comfortable. He groaned though as reason gave way to want. If Pusheen was giving him this armor, it probably meant that it was because Karabella wanted him to wear it. It was easily enough to slip on and the kitty had been right, It was much more flexible and it did seem lighter. How armor could be light than cloth was beyond him. He looked at himself in a mirror and wondered what Princess Karabella would think of him when she saw him. His cheeks grew in a slight tinge of red. He gobbled his food up and quickly returned to Pusheen. "Master Pusheen. Forgive my dallying. I am ready now." He said adorned in his new armor.

Attributes:

Life: 80/80
Spells
Cure: Available

Pusheen/Karabella

OOC: Oslert now dislikes cold baths. Could you add that please?

Hallowed Hunter

MidoriPotente

User Image

Thoughts : ಠ-ಠ ... must fix.

OOC: Added c:

Pusheen grinned, pleased with the way it looked on the boy. "It looks good. Didchu know that it has camouflaging abiwities?" Pusheen poked the armor, which instantly matched his fur colour. "Kawabelly made it herself. It turns black when chu get near her." When the cat stepped back, the armor turned back into a nice green shade. "Oki, let's go! Kawabelly ish waiting at the wiver." With that, Pusheen zoomed ahead, making sure Oslert was following of course. He didn't want the poor boy getting lost on his first real challenge.

User Image

They headed back in the direction of the treehouse. Just before the treehouse was a river. A beautiful place where everything seemed to glow. There, on the bridge, was Karabella. She was quite a contrast to everything else around; dark hair, pale skin, black dress and wings. A drop of ink on a white piece of paper. She seemed to have noticed them coming a mile away, because her gaze was already set on the two long before they came into vision. The Black Angel gave Oslert a quick scan up and down before nodding her approval. "Me gonna go now, oki?" Pusheen gave Oslert another face-hug. "Me has to take care of a sheepy. Chu be good now!" After a quick snuggle with Karabella, the sage left the two alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff