Welcome to Gaia! ::

Levy Schweitzer's Partner

Hallowed Hunter

User Image, Rothrodin's Guardian
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image

Thoughts : ☻ ω ☻ Lotsa new people...

Pusheen was quite happy when the fox picked him up.

He sniffled but snuggled into Varox. However, the little sage's mood lifted right up when the two males he'd been trying to wake finally roused from sleep. That soon ended when Cecil the sheep came in, assuming the worst. "Nu nu, Sheepy, they nice--" But too late. All three males' pants were off. Pusheen ended up rolling on the floor, giggling.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Current Location: The Ruins |ATK: +30 | DEF: -50% | EVD: +6 | HEAL: +90% | LIFE: 100/100

Christian the Merciless

Krylancelo Mooncrest

MidoriPotente

OOC: AND NOW, TO BRING IN KARA

Hallowed Hunter

User Image
User Image
☾The Black Angel☽
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"So much to tell you, and most of all 'goodbye', but I know that you can't hear me anymore... not anymore."

• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •

Karabella had arrived not long after Cecil.

Clad in a soft, beige dress, she matched quite nicely with everything around. Her long black hair trailed down, complimented by the circlet sitting elegantly atop her head. A vision fit for a princess. The sight in front of her, however, was rather insulting to the beauty all around. So yes, the Black Angel was there through the loss of pants. Oslert, the knight and even the fox... Karabella merely blinked. She stepped out just as Vanlith admonished Cecil. The raven-haired beauty surveyed all four males like a mother admonishing her children. Silently, she picked up the still-giggling Pusheen (who started purring like a baby almost immediately) and fixed them all with a piercing stare.

"Once you little boys are done playing," It was a wonder how her voice always remained slightly devoid of emotion, yet she could convey sharp tones as well as she did. "You're welcome to join us for breakfast." With that, the black-winged female turned on her heel and flew up. Waiting for her was a large dining table, beautifully draped and candle-lit. Food was also laid out, with some of the highlights being roasted turkey, fragrant rice and a large bowl of strawberries. Karabella set Pusheen down so he could get started, while the Black Angel herself got a start on some strawberries.

Karabella was almost in denial of what she'd just seen.

• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •

"As I drown in my regrets... I can't take back the words I never said."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Current Location: The Ruins Moving To: Nowhere |ATK: +40 | DEF: -20% | EVD: +4 | HEAL: +40% | LIFE: 50/50

Christian the Merciless

Krylancelo Mooncrest

MidoriPotente

Precocious Nova

OOC: SORRYYYY, I EDITED ; A ; I didn't realise

Angelic Hunter

+Vanlith Storm+
~The Last Arcane Knight of Korrindel~

User Image
"My king has sent me to destroy the plague..."
"Do I really have a king...?"
Vanlith walked up the stairs and sat down at the table. He clearly wasn't to bothered with that fact that Karabella had seen his underwear, as he looked at the spread that was on the table. Turning towards he slightly he bowed from his seat. "Thank you Princess Karabella, I'm sorry of what you witnessed. And while I am eager to begin eating, I must ask. What do you have that can keep the plague army at bay? If it's something I can use, please let me use it in my journey to crush this evil." Not once did the man's eyes leave the ground as he spoke to her. His was very formal and strict in his mannerisms. "Also, since my brothers were killed in fighting the army I need more people to help my fight this evil. Would you give me Oslert, I will understand if you decline my Lady."

Vanlith figured that he would get his questions out now, before he started eating. He didn't want to partake in this fine food then ask such questions. It wouldn't do for an Arcane Knight. Vanlith kept his eyes downcast as he waited for a response from her.

Attack:+25%
Defense:-5%
Life: 70/70
Heal:+20%
Evade: +2

Karabella the Black Angel

MidoriPotente

Precocious Nova

"I will do what my king says!"
"Or am I really just lost...?"
                The Homonculus
                  ---Oslert O' Paush---
                      ---Ruins: Second Floor. In the air?---
User Image

Oslert's attention had been drawn to Cecil when he barged into his room. The second his pants came down he was unsure of what to do. Vanlith had apparently been ready for it, not only had he been quick to pick his embarrassment up, but had enough time to retaliate in tripping the little hoodlum. Vanlith's lecture about the princess unfortunately being an unintended jinx for the princess, as if on cue, walked into his room. Oslert's face grew beet red as he scrambled to pick up his pants and fasten them securely.

His body felt hot from embarrassment and hotter at Cecil for his cruel prank. Being swept on the ground had been too good for him, maybe some magic across the face would be adequate. Oslert soon pulled himself out of his quick to snap anger. That was odd. He hadn't been that upset over such a harmless prank before. Was it because the princess had seen him? More embarrassment than anger it would seem.

The princess took Pusheen and made a comment that Oslert only half caught, ending it in something about joining for breakfast. Oslert felt disgusted, he didn't want to eat. He felt bitter. He had nothing but good intentions when he came to check on Pusheen and now it was like he was being chastised for this like he had been at fault.

Oslert inwardly groaned. His mind took a moment to focus, but that was all it took to realize what was important. Not kid, not the prank, not Karabella's patronizing tone. Oslert took a deep breath. "Give unto the world an effort of force and strike." Oslert spoke. He jumped into the air and a solid mass of a brown long enough for him to comfortably stand on appeared beneath him. He extended his hand upwards and it rose him to the table. He took the first seat he reached mid-way down the table and sat quietly for a moment before putting any food on his plate.

Once the meal had started Oslert waited a few more moments before cutting to the chase. However, Vanlith had spoken first. He kept his quiet though his face showed reservations. Why was he so insistent that Oslert go with him? Hadn't he been paying attention before to his explanation? He was already making his way to take out the plague, so what exactly did he need Oslert for? He figured that Karabella would explain and as much as he didn't want to admit it, he was still slightly embarrassed at what happened in his room. He took a random forkful of food and slowly shoveled it into his mouth.

Attributes:

Attack:+30
Defense:0%
Life: 56/80
Heal:10%
Evade:+2
Spells
Cure: Available
Smash: On cool down: 1 minute.

Krylancelo Mooncrest
Vanlith
Christian The Merciless
Varox
Pusheen/Karabella
Precocious Nova
Cecil

OOC: Weren't we all in Oslert's room? Pusheen says we're at the treehouse and Karabella says were in the dark woods? Where are we?
User Image

Varox Silver

xx I am the xxxxxx M O O N ' S xxxxxx Shadow and I have stained it red

The taking of the small feline was something Varox could have cared less about. He merely watched the sheep with a bored expression. Had the creature had any brains he would have looked before he leaped. Such a thing held no interest for Varox and he had simply turned to leave when the annoying Na'ruk decided to pull his prank. The motion of Varox's pants falling around his ankles caused the fox to trip and hit the ground. Luckily for him, he had managed to catch himself using his hand. Though that didn't stop his anger from peaking over the top. He dug his claws into the soft dirt in quiet contemplation. Silent blood lust began to brew within him as his pupils quickly became narrow. The little sheep wanted to play a prank? Well the fox would quickly show its order on the food chain, or at least he would have liked too. His ears twitched softly as his golden gaze went up towards the entrance. His eyes narrowed as the one with black wings made her appearance.

It was unfortunate that she showed up when she did. This was her domain after all and it was only respectful that he not shed blood in her presence. Again, how unfortunate. He slowly stood up and pulled his pants back around his waist, making sure to tie his sash tightly. He turned to see the table prepared for them and only watched long enough to see the angel and the cat sit down to eat. He turned away walking towards a wall and sat down on the floor with his back pressed against the wall. Closing his eyes with his arm resting on his knee only listening to the conversation, he had no intentions of eating.

His ears slightly twitched as he heard one of the humans speak up. This action also caused his golden eyes to open slightly so he could match a face to the voice. It had been one of the ones he had ignored earlier, the one dressed as what humans would call a knight. His eyes then shifted over to the woman he had addressed. Karabella, was it? So that was her name, the rest of the knight's words were meaningless. Combating the plague? His eyes scanned over the room until it fell upon the other human's. His face showed it all, it seemed that is what here was there for as well. So, that is what the majority of the people who enter the Abode wish for then? A cure to the disaster that has fallen upon the world. It was understandable, they are afraid.

Varox remembers the feeling of his claws tearing through the rotting flesh of the undead. The feeling of fear for if the plague made its way into the clan. That was when he had... The knight's second response interrupted Varox's thoughts and brought him back to the physical world. Who was Oslert? Was it the cat? No, it couldn't be for he specifically remembered the blonde one calling the feline Master and saying its name was Pusheen. Either way this sound of begging was pathetic. He was like, "An ant, begging the queen for sustenance, huh." His thoughts seemingly escaping his mouth as he commented quietly to himself. Varox leaned his head back against the wall and closed his eyes again. He was growing tired of the conversation. If it continued then he would openly interrupt and ask her what he needed to ask, for all Varox wanted was a place sleep while he simply waited for the world to burn. He no longer cared about the plague, it was no longer his problem. "Annoying," he once again commented quietly to himself. Sadly, Varox wasn't always like this...

The Where ::

The Ruins - Second Level

The Who ::

Pushen, Two humans (Oslert and Vanlith), A sheep Na'ruk (Cecil), and Karabella

The Stats ::

Attack: +15% Defense: -15% Life: 70/70 Heal: +20% Evade: +2

Krylancelo Mooncrest

MidoriPotente

Precocious Nova

Hallowed Hunter

User Image
User Image
☾The Black Angel☽

"So much to tell you, and most of all 'goodbye', but I know that you can't hear me anymore... not anymore."

"What do you have that can keep the plague army at bay? If it's something I can use, please let me use it in my journey to crush this evil." The fork stopped short of coming through Karabella's lips.

What did she have? Oh, nothing. Just her limitless powers. But those powers weren't cheap to borrow, much less possess. Karabella kept quiet, starting her appetizer, until the knight continued. "Also, since my brothers were killed in fighting the army I need more people to help my fight this evil. Would you give me Oslert," the raven-haired beauty turned a sharp gaze to the knight then. Never before had someone ask her to hand over a challenger. Then again, it wasn't as if there were ever more than one visitor in the Abode at a time. "I will understand if you decline, my Lady."

"I can't give him to you," Said Karabella. "Because he doesn't belong to me. If he so chooses to abandon his quest and join you," She turned her gaze briefly to Oslert. "I'll let him." Another thing that caught her interest were the words said below them. Karabella nearly scoffed into her bite. "You should know I sense and hear almost everything within the Abode, Fluffy." The raven-haired beauty was sure Varox could hear her. The nickname was something that came out rather suddenly, though. It seems that Karabella still couldn't help thinking of those ears... and that tail... Grr.

"Oslert," Karabella addressed him this time. She knew he was probably having a bad time, considering what just happened. And her scolding him the other day. "Unless you decide to follow our knight here, your training for the next trial will start tomorrow. Use today as best as you can." And then she resumed eating. Seeing as Pusheen was frowning at his plate (he was having trouble picking up a mushroom), the maiden started to feed the little cat. It was quite adorable to see the round being so happy.

"As I drown in my regrets... I can't take back the words I never said."

Current Location: The Ruins Moving To: Nowhere |ATK: +40 | DEF: -20% | EVD: +4 | HEAL: +40% | LIFE: 50/50

Christian the Merciless

Krylancelo Mooncrest

MidoriPotente

Precocious Nova

OOC:
                The Homonculus
                  ---Oslert O' Paush---
                      ---Ruins: Second Floor---
User Image

The still strange feeling. Oslert couldn't help but feel in ill contempt. He listened to the princess explain her disposition and more so that she was still giving him a choice. He felt like he wasn't allowed a choice. He was to be by her side as her vessel and that was it. He must have not explained himself completely when they first met or maybe he was just getting to familiar with her. It made him feel he shouldn't even been eating with her.

After she left the choice in Oslert's hands to go with Vanlith he was silent. He didn't look up from his uneaten food until she address him. "Princess?" He asked softly.

"Unless you decide to follow our knight here, your training for the next trial will start tomorrow. Use today as best as you can." She spoke.

The sense of relief was on his face. He nodded at her and stood from his place. He turned to Vanlith. "Forgive me Sir Vanlith. I have a mission of my own and while it's the same as yours I need to stay on my path to success. I can not go with you, I have to stay here and work under the Princess so that I can save the land. I beg your forgiveness." He nodded politely and turned to the princess. "Forgive me Princess. I must take my leave for now. I will use this day to prepare for tomorrow. Thank you." Oslert left from the table; his food not once being touched and before he could be reprimanded publicity he was gone from their presence.

His earlier sullen and angrier mood had dissipated. He even approached Cecil on his way out and patted his head in a caring way. "I like Master Pusheen too. I'm happy to know you'll watch out for him when I'm not around." He said to the sheep. Then he looked stern, "Don't pull my pants down again." He left the group to their own devices and quickly headed towards the Barren lands.

Attributes:

Spells
Smash: Available

Krylancelo Mooncrest
Vanlith
Christian The Merciless
Varox
Pusheen/Karabella
Precocious Nova
Cecil

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

It had taken Cassia many days to get to where she currently was.. which was where exactly? At first she started up on the top floor, seeking a nice place to rest while her knight was out scouting the area the princess entered the ruins only to fall through a few horribly placed stones and land on moist grass. Red eyes darted around, trying to gain some knowledge on where she was now. The entire area was really messing with Cass, going one place only to end up in another, she was a magic user, how did this surprise her? She had turned people into sheep in her training!

Slowly she rose to her feet and brushed off bits of broken stone and dust. She didn't quite look like what one would expect a traveling princess to look like, the woman was dressed in black leather pants with over the knee black boots and a somewhat nice shirt that fit her well which was oddly enough - also black. She had a medium sized pouch attached to the back of her belt, the woman finding it easier to get into it there rather than from her one of her sides. The only thing that looked odd was the red and silver choker that hugged her snow white neck like a second skin, and right below it, if one looked really closely, a small snowflake that looked as if it was underneath her skin - glowing slightly.

"He's gonna be pissed when he can't find me. Good, serves him right for making me sit there like some.. some.. girl!"

Cassia huffed and marched around in a circle before actually exploring a bit. Her body stood out awkwardly against all of the greens. Albinism was a curse she had to live with, most finding it exotic, apart from her own people of course. The magic user walked around slowly before stopping completely when she found a plant that looked like mint.. how long had it been since she had seen or even had mint?

User Image

OOC:
Christian The Merciless
                The Homonculus
                  ---Oslert O' Paush---
                      ---Ruins: Second Floor---
User Image

They were appearing in droves now.

Oslert's back hugged against the wall, he slightly peaked around the corner making sure to not arouse the woman's attention. He hadn't been trying to come upon, but when heard the loud crash it had been pretty good incentive to investigate. This one didn't look familiar, as in species. She definitely wasn't Na'ruk, but she didn't look exactly human either. He had never seen any of the other races so it was hard to tell if this one was a Raphil, a Xamarthu, or a witch. Chances are she didn't fit into any other category. It made Oslert a bit nervous, but oddly curious.

Perhaps Master Pusheen's personality had been rubbing off on Oslert slightly.

He was watching her for a moment and she began to look around. It didn't take long for Oslert to realize that more than likely she was here for the same reason that Vanlith, Cecil, and probably whatever that wolf guy's reason was for being here: she was looking for the princess. In a strange way everyone seemed to be finding a way to stop the plague. Even if this wasn't exactly a trial, every person he lead to Karabella was another chance at defeating the plague which was his ultimate goal. With that reasoning under tow it wasn't too hard to indulge his curiosity.

Oslert came from behind the corner he was hiding in and walked towards Cassia. "Hello." He spoke. He had offered his hand in a wave to let her know that he didn't mean any harm. "How do you do miss? My name is Oslert O' Paush." He said happily. "What is your name?" He asked respectfully. He nodded to her and looked behind at the way he had just come from. "Are you looking for Princess Karabella? She is actually here in the ruins have breakfast. If you'd like I can take you to her."

Oslert held out his hand in a guiding motion to show Cassia which way the princess would be.

Attributes:

Spells
Smash: Available

Nefarious Doll
Cassia
User Image

Varox Silver

White ears flickered as he heard Karabella's response. Golden eyes slowly opened to gaze upon her with an emotionless expression, had she just called him fluffy? That was the second time he was referred to as such by her. He took his hand running it through his own thick and long white hair. He supposed it did have a degree of what people would call fluff to it. Varox quickly brushed off the comment as he stood up, dusting himself off slightly. As he did the name Oslert once again exited Karabella's mouth. This time he seems to have found a face to match the name, it was the human with blonde hair. It was then the human decided to usher his own response by telling the Knight that he could not join him, as he was doing something for the princess? That word caused Varox's ears to twitch quickly, was she really a princess? His golden gaze once again turned to Karabella. He supposed it could be true, she was after all the leader of the Nyx but wouldn't that make her Queen? Princess simply seemed rather childish in that aspect.

After the one named Oslert left things seemed to get rather quiet in the room. He supposed the polite thing to do was to wait for Karabella to be done with her current guests. His eyes narrowed at how much time that would take he decided that he would find her another time. With that Varox made his silent exit, exploring further into the ruins. He didn't want to go too far as she could honestly be done at any moment, so simply exploring would do him fine for now. His large ears twitch at the sound of streams and the feeling of the soft grass felt pleasant on his bare feet. Sniffing the air Varox caught the faint scent of blood, this caused his eyes to look down slightly at his own claws. It was the faint trace of the blood from the elk he had caught earlier. This caused his eyes to narrow slightly and gave him the idea that he should probably was it off.

Calmly Varox's ears once again twitched at the sound of the stream, he could wash there. That is when a problem rose in his mind, the others were nearby. The stream seemed to flow down into the lower levels of the ruins though and he could smell a large source of water nearby. So he simply followed the stream downward, deeper into the ruins. There his bright golden eyes caught sight of even more ruins but it was submerged under the water with large pillars sticking up from the surface. He felt the soft wet sand sticking to the bottom of his feet as he walked closer to the water's edge. There was nothing but the sound of multiple creeks feeding this large water source, a rather relaxing thing he might add.

He could bathe here away from the eyes of the others, though its not like he truly minded. He wasn't the least bit embarrassed when Karabella saw him with his pants down, it was like all the races forgot that they entered this very world without clothing in the first place. Untying his sash and slipping his top laying of white clothing off, Varox was very quickly in the nude. He looked for a dry place to put his clothing and after neatly folding them he found a large dry rock to lay them on. Then he took steps into the water, his long white hair that barely didn't touch the ground when he walked quickly began piling up and floating atop the water's surface. Raising in height the further out Varox walked into this underground lake. The cool water didn't bother him, it actually felt rather nice and for some reason much better than the river in which he bathed the previous night. He stopped until he was about waist deep and quickly submerged himself under the water for a few seconds. Then he burst forth from under the water and stood there relaxed, his entire form not soaked.

He had to admit it was nice and walked out a little further until the water was at his stomach now. Cupping the water between his claws, he raised his hands and drank from the lake. It tasted different and had a rather medicinal feel to it as it entered his body. He seemed to relax here, this really made up for the anger he had built up with that sheep from earlier, so he would stay here for a bit and simply bathe in the cool waters.

The Ruins - Third Level - Bathing in the cool water

No one yet

Nefarious Doll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

After happily indulging on some mint and packing some away in her pouch for later she continued to look around, finding all sorts of plants that she hadn't seen for a very long time. The entire area made her want to cry with happiness, the plants that were once thought to be lost forever were still alive, her people could use these once the plague was gone.. If it that was possible..

A shorter boy...man person came up to her, which startled her a bit. She wasn't the best with confrontation. Quickly Cassia popped up and her hands took an icy blue color, the woman wasn't used to fighting but she distinctly remembered what her knight told her had anyone come near her. Don't trust them and that she's already dehydrated so don't fight, just run. Everything became warped in her mind and his voice was now blurry and hard to hear, as if she was underwater. Swallowing her pride down she glanced around and saw a small trail of water and quickly ran towards what ever source it flowed to.

Running quickly on the slick grass the albino slid down the little trail straight into the large pool of water. The distance she put between herself and whomever that was. Standing slowly and cautiously the princess looked around. She was in a rather large underground area with bits and pieces of building sticking out of the water. The room was quite beautiful in its own deteriorated nature, quickly Cass sighed softly in relief, believing no one else was here and cupped her hands gathering up some water and drinking.

The slight splashing from a stranger caused her muscles to tense up, her hands slowly turning a soft bluish color, a crackling noise could be heard - ice forming rapidly on her hands again. Raising her head to look at whomever it was the pale woman turned a vibrant red. A man, of all things it had to be a man, a nude man at that. He hand white hair that was far longer than her own and a slight color to his skin.. and ears?

Stopping herself from staring she quickly covered her eyes in an embarrassed manner, she had never seen a naked man before! The ice faded from her hands and a slight pink color formed, taking the place of the blue.

"My sincerest apologies!"

Cassia yelled slightly.

User Image

OOC: Had to fix o-o I'm sorry I didn't notice you had contacted my character Mid.
Christian The Merciless
MidoriPotente
User Image

Varox Silver

The moment he had begun wiping away the water from his lips, his ears twitched at a crackling sound behind him. Varox slowly turned his body to locate the cause of the noise and then... for a split moment, his golden eyes interlocked with the red eyes of a woman. The woman had long snow white hair, ruby red eyes and wore what appeared to be a choker around her neck. The girl almost immediately covered her eyes and her face turned a bright red, "My sincerest apologies!" Her voice shakily echoed through the underground lake. Was she blushing? Varox looked down at himself calmly and then trailed back up to her, tilting his head to the side in a questionable manner. Was she blushing, because he was naked? Back in the clan that was never much of a problem. The ways of humans were truly strange, after all being naked was such a natural thing.

Though he couldn't exactly call this one human now could he? He took a deep breathe, taking in her scent. No, this was not the scent of a human. Xamarthu? He sniffed the air once more as he watched her. Yes, she was most definitely a Xamarthu. Another observation that he gathered from her is that she was wet, had she fallen into the lake somehow? She could have, perhaps when he had submerged himself in the water? Yes, that would make sense as to why he hadn't heard her approach.

His eyes twitched curiously as he simply observed how she kept her eyes covered. Bringing one of his long nails up he scratched his cheek puzzled slightly. He only took a few steps closer, enough so that he was only waist deep in the water. "Why do you apologize? Does my being naked bother you?" He questioned as his ears flicked forward eagerly awaiting a response. For some reason he found the woman much easier to handle than the others above. Wait, how exactly had she gotten past the others without them noticing? Surely Karabella would at least be aware of her presence.

The Ruins - Third Level - Bathing in the cool water

A white haired Woman (Cassia)

Nefarious Doll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

Cassia did her best to keep her hands over her eyes but still focus on where he was. This man could very well be a threat to her as well. Too many threats were possible in this current area, much to her disappointment it seemed as if her knight was taking his sweet time in finding her - but did she really need him? She was in water, this was her field of knowledge. Slowly removing her hands and opening her eyes a tiny bit to make sure he wasn't completely indecent she opened them completely and took a calming breath.

Swallowing hard, Cassia looked at the nude man, who seemed to be more concerned on why she had apologized than who she was and why she was here. He took a few steps forward and she took a few back, distance was a good thing when it came to strangers and she felt as if that rule applied even more when they were naked.

"Well! I didn't expect to see such things until I'm married, thank you for making me impure!"

Cassias voice shook with embarrassment, the blush on her cheeks spread down her neck slightly and made her shoulders a bright pink. Some how, her shirt was snuggly wrapped around her just below where her shoulders started and managed to stay up even when soaking wet. Ruby eyes darted around, looking around, mainly at anything but him.

User Image

OOC:
Christian The Merciless
User Image

Varox Silver

xx I am the xxxxxx M O O N ' S xxxxxx Shadow in it's truest form

"Well! I didn't expect to see such things until I'm married, thank you for making me impure!" The woman's loud voice once again echoed through the underground lake. Her blush seemed to expand down to her shoulders, was she okay? Was it really so bad to see someone naked? Varox couldn't exactly understand, especially the word marriage. He had heard that word before somewhere, when he had come across a tribe of traveling humans. He believed it was explained as the mating for life equivalent for humans. Overall though the woman seemed upset, or rather surprised. Was this sort of thing really such a big deal? "I made you impure? How? He questioned earnestly as his eyes scanned towards his clothes.

Varox hesitated for a moment, thinking over the entire situation. If she was upset about seeing only the top portion of him naked, then he surely shouldn't move for fear of her reaction with his bottom half. Even if it was to go get his clothes, the worst part about the situation was that his clothes were behind her, near the exit. So there was really only one course of action left to him as to not startle her any further, on in her mind apparently taint her. Leaning down for a brief moment, Varox rocketed up from the water with surprising force. The moment he was in the air above the white haired woman, his entire body erupted in a brilliant white flame. This action hid any parts that the woman would find unsavory.

The fireball grew larger and landed directly where the woman had slid down into the lake. The first part that exited the white fire was a large white paw. That is when the fire died out in its entirety showing that the male she had just witnessed was now a rather large fox standing in the path of her exit. Comparing their sizes, he was easily big enough for her to ride like a horse. His large and bushy white tail swayed back and forth calmly as the large fox knelt down a little and shook his fur. "Is this better?" He asked in a calm manner magically for his mouth did not move when he spoke. He then noticed to the extend she was actually wet, his bright golden eyes trailing up and down her body. Varox treated this as if it were his clan and simply laid down in a submissive position in an attempt to show he meant no harm.

"Your wet." He stated the obvious in an almost emotionless tone. "Would you like me to assist you in drying off?" He thought it was fault that she had gotten wet. His ears shifted around softly in an attempt to hear her response, or to hear if anyone else was coming.

Ruins - Third Level

A white haired woman (Cassia)

Nefarious Doll

User Image
User Image

Cass blushed even more when he actually questioned her on the topic. How could she explain it? The topic itself made the princess uneasy, she had seen her knight take off his shirt but he had been with her for far too long for her to really be phased by it, a stranger though? Bringing her hand up to her mouth she bit on her thumb before finding the right words.

"My kinds customs are different from most others, women, especially myself aren't supposed to indulge in such things, including seeing another naked even if for the simplest of tasks like bathing. Only women of the night do that!"

Cassia awkwardly hugged herself, and looked directly at the water in front of her. Did it only apply to her because of her title, or was it really all of Xamarthu women? Even more did it only apply when it came to men from her own land? He clearly was not one of her own.. Looking up quickly she scanned over him, he was Na'Ruk.. or maybe Raphil? She couldn't tell what his eye color was from the distance they were at.

The small bit of movement made her muscles tighten and the top layer of water around her get frosty. The sight was quite beautiful, the man had jumped into the air and engulfed in flames, landing behind her, causing Cass to turn quickly in the new direction - now noticing the clothes beside him. A large fox took the place of the man - definitely Na'ruk, it even spoke without moving its mouth. Cassia wasn't too sure she liked this form better than the previous nude one but nodded anyways.

Curious eyes looked over the fox before her, even daring to step away from the water to get a better look. She remembered meeting only one Na'Ruk in her life and she was extremely friendly, a dark skinned woman with vibrant hazel eyes and thick curly brown hair that had beads in it. The woman spoke of how most of her kind was relatively friendly unless provoked. Slowly Cassia approached the fox and reached out her hand, its what most would do to see if a dog was friendly or not, she figured it'd apply to the speaking fox.

"Are you a.. mean fox, because if so, then I feel better air drying, but if you aren't then yes, I would very much appreciate it."

User Image

OOC:
Christian The Merciless

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas