Welcome to Gaia! ::

Levy Schweitzer's Partner

Hallowed Hunter

User Image
User Image
☾The Black Angel☽
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"So much to tell you, and most of all 'goodbye', but I know that you can't hear me anymore... not anymore."

• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •

Karabella watched as Oslert took his leave.

"Pusheen," Karabella held the rather stuffed cat out in front of her. "Why don't you accompany him, make sure he doesn't get into trouble?" To that, Pusheen purred and agreed. After a brief hug, the little sage zoomed away in Oslert's direction. That left Karabella with the knight in front of her. The man himself, from the moment he entered the Abode, felt like a broken mirror. Pieces of himself missing or shattered. It perked the Black Angel's curious nature. Was he dangerous? Was he sane? Did he even have a clear idea of what it was he wanted to accomplish by getting here? The raven-haired beauty turned her her full attention to him.

"Tell me, my prominent knight," She leaned back slightly into her chair. "Did you come here simply for shelter? To ask for assistance against the Plague?" Blue irises glowed momentarily. "Or do you have another wish you intend to fulfill?" She waited for his response. However, she soon suddenly felt another presence. Not within the Abode, no... but close enough to make her uneasy. At the entrance to the wonderful realm she called home, something lurked. Creeping, waiting, taking its sweet time. And then it touched a foot inside. That was when Karabella got up, composed but battle-ready.

"Do you mind accompanying me on a stroll?" Karabella asked Vanlith, tone light and inviting. "We can discuss things along the way."

• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •

"As I drown in my regrets... I can't take back the words I never said."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Current Location: The Dark Woods Moving To: Nowhere |ATK: +40 | DEF: -20% | EVD: +4 | HEAL: +40% | LIFE: 50/50

Christian the Merciless

Krylancelo Mooncrest

MidoriPotente

Precocious Nova

OOC:

Angelic Hunter

+Vanlith Storm+
~The Last Arcane Knight of Korrindel~

User Image
"My king has sent me to destroy the plague..."
"Do I really have a king...?"
The knight sighed hearing that she couldn't give him Oslert, and let his head drop when Oslert declined going with him. Nodding he ate what little food he could stomach, his thoughts taking him whole. How would he stop the plague by himself? Would he fail his king? Setting the fork down he put his hands in his face and felt the what could only be described as despair. However when Karabella spoke to him, he lifted his face out of his hands and turned to her. Shelter? Another wish? All he wanted to do was to find the source of the plague and destroy so he could go back home and rebuild the knights. His attention however was pulled from his inner thoughts when Karabella stood up. Vanlith knew when someone was ready for battle and the young woman in front of him was ready for something.

Standing up he bowed. "I will accompanying you, but whatever you wish to discuss I'm not entirely sure about. I'm only a simple knight." Walking over to the entrance he waited for her to follow him. Vanlith didn't know what she was sensing, but he made sure that his sword was with him and his magic was ready to fly at a moments notice. Closing his eyes a slight smile appeared on his face. "I'm ready when you are Princess Karabella."

Attack:+25%
Defense:-5%
Life: 70/70
Heal:+20%
Evade: +2

Karabella the Black Angel

MidoriPotente

Precocious Nova

"I will do what my king says!"
"Or am I really just lost...?"

Hallowed Hunter

User Image
User Image
☾The Black Angel☽

"So much to tell you, and most of all 'goodbye', but I know that you can't hear me anymore... not anymore."

"Knights don't wield magic, sir Vanlith." Karabella said gently, taking the lead. "At least not human knights. I do believe you're human, yes?" She faintly wondered if he was a Shatter. Had Rothrodin changed that much since she'd last visited the places outside the Nyx Abode? The two arrived at an opening soon enough. Just before the clearing were bright flowers and fat, healthy vines. Beyond it... death and decay. It seemed whatever the thing was from earlier had only stepped one foot in the Abode before turning away. It was unnerving that this thing could step through. It couldn't have been a Plague soldier, but from what she sensed... nothing she knew either. The Black Angel then took a slow, scrutinizing walk throughout the perimeter of the Abode's entrance.

"Everything looks healthy..." She muttered quietly to herself, peering at a glowing fuchsia plant. It was round and rather pot-like, filled with a sticky substance. A medicinal plant. Karabella turned back to the Knight. "Was there anything following you to the Abode besides Plague soldiers?" She took a seat on a large boulder. "Anything that looked... out of place?" It was then that Karabella thought of Witches. They were what rumour said caused the Plague... but no, it was impossible that a Witch would be able to enter the Abode since they were so closely aligned to the Plague itself. Whatever had been here had enough humanity in its heart to pass through. Karabella really hoped that was the case.

"Also," Karabella suddenly remembered a question she had in mind. "Who do you serve under?" It was a simple question. Karabella remembered the last king of Korrindel, a tall and respectable man. He welcomed her cordially into his kingdom, even though his people treated her so terribly. Apparently, the past kings of Korrindel and Karabella's own father were great allies, always ready to lend their forces or knowledge in certain sectors. At the very least, the king she met had tried to honour that century-old bond. Karabella wondered if the man was still alive.

Current Location: The Ruins Moving To: The entrance to the Abode |ATK: +40 | DEF: -20% | EVD: +4 | HEAL: +40% | LIFE: 50/50

Christian the Merciless

Krylancelo Mooncrest

MidoriPotente

Precocious Nova

OOC:

Angelic Hunter

+Vanlith Storm+

User Image
When she spoke and said that knights don't wield magic a small smile came to his face. Nodding towards her question about him being human the smile didn't exactly fade away. "Indeed I am human, and normally you would be right. Most humans can not use magic, however my mother was a powerful mage and my father a great knight. When I was born I both had innate talent for magic and knighthood. I joined the ranks of an Arcane Knight quickly." His voice was prideful as he spoke. It meant a great deal to him that his parents were both so strong and he had gained equal parts strength from both of them. Crossing his arms he shook his head when she asked if anything besides the army had followed him. "No, not that I know of. My memory is a little hazy though, maybe I took a blow to the head."

Rubbing the back of his head, he turned to look at Karabella when she asked who he served under. "Oh well that's easy it was King....uh King..." The man's eyes fogged over and his pace slowed down a bit as his memories rearranged themselves once more. "I serve under King Leon, he's a very wise and respectful king. I couldn't have asked for a better man to serve." Vanlith's eyes came back into focus and he smiled his pride evident in the fact of who he served. However it would appear quite clear to the Black Angel that the knight in front of her was not all right.
Nyx Abode/Walking around the outer perimeter

MidoriPotente

Precocious Nova

Hallowed Hunter

User Image
User Image
☾The Black Angel☽

Over in another part of her brain, Karabella noticed that the fox was no longer alone.

Yet another visitor had made it into the Abode. It took all the she had not to groan out loud. It seemed that the fox (Fluffy) from earlier was keeping her company, for now. When Vanlith spoke, Karabella listened with a small smile. The Black Angel admired those who paid homage to their parents and ancestors. Even though this particular knight was rather prideful, at least it was because of his lineage. However, Karabella's smile disappeared once Vanlith's memory started to falter. Her suspicions were accurate; this man wasn't completely... healthy. Karabella patted the spot beside her, offering him a seat.

"I would very much like it if you'd indulge me in sifting through your mind?" Said the raven-haired beauty. "See, I've always wanted to know how knights lived. Do the lot of you just train, eat, sleep, serve the king and repeat?" In time, people would come to realise that Karabella was extremely skilled in telling 'half-truths'. Yes, she was always curious as to how a knight lived... but she also wanted to find out what was going on with this particular one. Was he infected with some mental illness? Possessed by a mind-draining ghoul? There were endless possibilities as to how one would lose grasp of their memories. What worried Karabella was if he was inflicted with something that could cause him to lose control.

Of course, that wouldn't be a problem once he left the Abode.

Current Location: The entrance to the Abode Moving To: Nowhere |ATK: +40 | DEF: -20% | EVD: +4 | HEAL: +40% | LIFE: 50/50

Christian the Merciless

Krylancelo Mooncrest

MidoriPotente

Precocious Nova

OOC:
                The Homonculus
                  ---Oslert O' Paush---
                      ---Ruins: Second Floor---
User Image

The look on Oslert's face had gone from surprise, to shock, to sadness. He had never had such an experience. Whatever he had said to the young woman, it had been enough to caused her to run away from him almost hysterically. The sudden burst she made caught him by surprise and then when she disappeared over the edge, he instinctively reached out for her to stop, but then she was gone and the shock of what he had seen sunk in. Then he heard the splash and recalled that the floor below was all water. The relief in his eyes was very brief. "Did... was she so scared of me she just ran away?" Oslert asked himself. A sullen sadness fell upon his expression. What had he done to make her so afraid? It was at this time that he noticed Master Pusheen on his way.

He thought the sage was going to pass him by, but when he stopped Oslert was able to venture a guess as to what had happened when he left the room. With the girl gone and the cat arrived, Oslert decided he probably should just stick to the plan.

"Hello Master Pusheen. Did the Princess tell you to come with me?" He asked already knowing the answer. He turned away from the sage and made his way out of the ruins. He had spent enough time in the abode to be able to find his way around fairly easily and it didn't take him long to make his way towards the Barren Lands. Once he had arrived he withdrew his bow and began to focus.

"Give unto the world an effort of force and strike!" Oslert slowly paused and took a deep breath, then he pulled his bowstring back and with it the brown mass of magic formed into an arrow. He held it there. He was very still for a very long time and he kept his eyes closed. He focused on his arrow. He focused on the point. He focused on himself. He stood this way for nearly a ten minutes and then he fired the arrow of magic. it sailed through the air and splintered into a dead tree. He kept his eyes closed. "Give unto the world an effort of force and strike!" Oslert drew the bow back again and again an arrow emerged, a bit quicker than the last time.

Just as before Oslert held this position. Eventually he would fire again. He maintained this repetition. His chant, pulling the bowstring, making an arrow, and holding it for ten, twenty, one time even sixty minutes. He fired numerous arrows and not once did he open his eyes. The sun had finally started to set on his training when it happened. He drew his hand back at the same time as his chant. "Give unto the world an effort of force and strike!" The brown mass shaped arrow emerged almost instantly, but that wasn't the feat Oslert had been trying to achieve.

Oslert's eyes remained closed. The arrow remained still. For ten minutes he stayed like this and at the height of the eleventh minute there was a spark. The spark was only there for a moment, appearing at the tip of the arrow. It was there for only a second, but it had been enough to let Oslert know. He finally opened his eyes and stared at his arrow. "Was this because of the princess?" He asked himself. He took a deep breath and fired the arrow.

"It's possible, I have the technique, I just need the arrow for the mold." He told himself. He drew the bowstring again, closed his eyes, and once again recited his chant. "Give unto the world an effort of force and strike!" The arrow emerged and Oslert focused into his shot. It didn't take much time at all. The arrow's tip began to spark a dark purple at first, then pure black. Oslert opened his eyes. "Winged beauty of the anti-plague. Forsake the bonds of weakness and guide your light to herald mercy!" The arrow became engulfed in a dark seemingly flamed essence. The brown mass that had formed the arrow before had now crumbled and fallen away and what was left was the aura of a black arrow in its place.

"ESPER SHOT!"

Oslert's fingers released and the arrow took off in a shockwave that blew his cloak and hair out dramatically. The force of the arrow was astounding. All the previous arrows had more or less impacted the single tree that made dents and slight splinters but none of them came close to felling the tree. The black aura shot however soared straight through the tree without resistance causing it to break and fall from its stump. The arrow continued on into the distance and eventually made a loud crashing sound as it found a large boulder some distance away.

Oslert couldn't see it from where he was, but the rock was massive, easily five tons and the shot had made a decent sized crack through the center of it. Though it wasn't powerful enough to break through, just the force alone was enough to kill a normal human with a direct hit with little trouble.

He had done it. She had told him that he could use aura. He knew that his body was incapable of producing aura, but here was the proof. He had managed to wield the powerful attack that Karabella had wanted him to. His face felt as if he were smiling, but his vision was black.

Then Oslert fell to the floor, unconscious.

Attributes:

Attack:+30
Defense:0%
Life: 56/80
Heal:10%
Evade:+2
Spells
Cure: Available
Smash: Available

Pusheen

Hallowed Hunter

User Image, Rothrodin's Guardian
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image

Thoughts : O A O WAAAAAAAAA

Pusheen had been there cheering Oslert on the entire time.

"Go go Ozzy!" The sage did a little loop-de-loop every now and then, celebrating another shoot of an arrow. Everything had been going well at first... before Oslert started trying to produce something more. "Um, Ozzy, nu need to push churself!" Said little Pusheen meekly, but it seemed that Oslert was too deep in focus to hear him. Pusheen feared that this physical straining might lead to some damage, and he was right. Fortunately, Oslert just fell unconscious. "Ozzy!" The round creature floated beside him, bending on his two itty bitty feet to inspect his face. A bit pale, but nothing too out of the ordinary.

The magical cat then made his way to the riverside, where he plucked a few herbs and dipped them in water. When he returned, Pusheen was now carrying an assortment of purple, green and magenta plants. "Oki, lessee here..." He crushed all the plants together, enough to make it into a powdery texture. "This should get him to wake up!" And then Pusheen took a fistful of the crushed herbs in his paw and held it close to Oslert's nose. The mixture he made was actually a very strong and pungent wake-up recipe. It was used for curing fatigue as well as bringing back those who'd passed out.

Pusheen then levitated Oslert back onto his bed, making sure to tuck him in before going up to get Karabella. The adorable creature didn't know why himself, but he felt that retrieving the Black Angel was the right thing to do. Besides, there was that girl that suddenly came in. Pusheen knew that Karabella sensed her, even though the girl must have slipped in from behind the large ruin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Current Location: The Ruins |ATK: +30 | DEF: -50% | EVD: +6 | HEAL: +90% | LIFE: 100/100

Nefarious Doll

MidoriPotente

OOC:

Angelic Hunter

+Vanlith Storm+

User Image
Vanlith listened as he sat down next to her. He sat forward and let his chin rest in the palm of his hand. When she asked how the knights lived he sat straighter and closed his eyes. "Indeed, while we did train a lot there was down time. However I spent most of my time honing my skills, the others thought it was unnatural." Vanlith's hands curled into fists as he spoke. "They thought that just because we were Arcane Knights we were unstoppable, above the regular folk. Those fools paid for it with their lives." His head dropped and he shivered shaking his head. "Forgive me, but I suppose you guessed everything. If the king has no need for us at the moment we train, eat, and sleep. A rather boring life, but it was or rather is my life." Opening his eyes Vanlith took a deep breath and looked down again. "So what item do you have that holds the plague at bay? And since you have such an item I assume that you know the cause of the plague."

His face turned to Karabella's and he smiled, however it was a mixed smile. Sadness, happiness, and something that the knight had forgotten was there, but he had no word for it. "Oh I almost forgot, being an Arcane Knight we are not allowed to be wed." His eyes grew a little foggy, but not much. His memories didn't have to be changed much it seemed if it had to do with small things. "I was sad when I first found out that I would never find that one person we all fall in love with, but I found out that political marriages can be a thing, and nothing would make me happier to strengthen the bonds of kingdoms for my king." Turning to look at Karabella, she could see the emptiness in the man's eyes as his mind brought together scraps and fragments of his past.
Nyx Abode/Walking around the outer perimeter

MidoriPotente

Precocious Nova

Hallowed Hunter

User Image
User Image
☾The Black Angel☽

Karabella softened. Just barely.

"It is an honourable thing to protect your kingdom," She said, "Even at the cost of a more fruitful life." The Black Angel frowned, however, when he asked her of an item. This was maybe the second or third time now. What item was he talking about? "I really would love to have such an item, so that I may give it to people like Oslert and stop having sudden guests appear and crowd my home. Unfortunately, however," Karabella turned to look at him. "I possess no such thing. My immunity to the Plague lies within my powers, the fire that runs through my blood," She lifted a hand. Blue flames swirled around it. "It is my life essence. Something inseparable even in death. Which is why dearest Oslert is so keen on having me leave my beautiful Abode to help your dying world."

There was a bit of bitterness in her words. In no way had Oslert convinced her on going. So what if there were a handful of kind individuals? Humans, Raphils, Na'Ruk. They were all the same when clumped together. Greedy and judgemental creatures. A part of her had once longed to be either one, just to have a race to belong to. Now, her outlook has changed completely. Karabella had scavenged what little amount of literature she'd managed to find around the Abode detailing her late father and mother. They were respectable beings, kind and just. Her race had been Rothrodin's protectors, they sacrificed themselves just so that the rest of the world could live. Karabella's fists clenched.

Before the raven-haired beauty could delve into deeper and darker thoughts, however, little Pusheen came zooming into her lap. He wiggled his arms and started babbling about something. It took a while for Karabella to calm him enough to allow him better speech. That was when the little sage told her about Oslert's condition ("But don't wowwy, I gave Ozzy the wake-up wonder!" ) and the cause of it. The maiden was angry that he'd pushed himself to such an extent, but a part of her was proud of him for trying. He did it. "Well, sir Vanlith," Karabella stood up gracefully. "Feel free to do some exploring. Pusheen can take you around the Abode." The cat settled itself atop the knight's head.

"As for me, I'll be checking in on my challenger..."

Current Location: The entrance to the Abode Moving To: The Ruins |ATK: +40 | DEF: -20% | EVD: +4 | HEAL: +40% | LIFE: 50/50

Krylancelo Mooncrest

MidoriPotente

OOC: King Leon :'3
User Image

Varox Silver

xx I am the xxxxxx M O O N ' S xxxxxx Shadow in it's truest form

Strange indeed, her customs were rather different from the actions that his clan took. Though maybe that was just them? After all the majority of the clan tended to walk around in their fox forms rather than that of their human like ones. Even then though when one shifted they were generally without clothes, most of the time. No matter how many times Varox attempted to wrap his head around the situation he simply couldn't understand all the fuss around clothing. Before he became separated even the woman of his clan had become,"obsessed" with the clothing crafted of the other races. The only reason Varox even bothered to dress his human form is because travelers would always freak out when he addressed them naked in the forest. So one could say he learned to wear clothes to avoid those annoying conversations of why he didn't.

Golden eyes flickered towards the pale woman as she approached him. This action caused Varox to rise once more, standing upon all four of his paws. He observed her red eyes glaze over his form as she approached him cautiously. It was then that she extended her hand slowly towards him and this action puzzled Varox. Did she wish to touch his fur? He could tell from the way she approached him that this wasn't a hostile action. She seemed more cautious of him than he was of her. "Are you a.. mean fox, because if so, then I feel better air drying, but if you aren't then yes, I would very much appreciate it." Did she really just ask him that question? This woman indeed was a strange one, at least in Varox's mind she was. Though he didn't see any problem in indulging her for the moment.

" I have been called many things, but a mean fox is a new one for me." He spoke calmly as he took a few steps of his own towards her. "I do not believe I am a mean fox, but who would admit to being a mean anything in the first place?" He questioned her back as he pressed the base of his head against her hand. He didn't see any problem with her touching his fur if that was her intention. "If I am anything, that is for you to decide." Varox leaned forward a bit so that the whole of her hand was now pressed against his soft fur.Then a small white wisp made of his flames slowly floated around the woman's back, drying her slowly. "And as for fox, I do have a name, you may call me Varox."

The Where ::

Ruins - Third Level

The Who ::

A white haired woman (Cassia)

The Stats ::

Attack: +15% Defense: -15% Life: 70/70 Heal: +20% Evade: +2

Nefarious Doll

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

The albino kept her pretty pale hand stuck out until the large animal moved, something she wasn't really expecting to actually happen, her fingers twitched slightly for a second. The man was surprisingly calm, even when dealing with her weird personality. Cassia listened quietly as he slowly put his head against her hand. Much to her disappointment it looked as if her skin was just a shade whiter than even his fur.

"Most would admit to it, mean people have that trait about them, they like to be known as mean. I'm not really a mean person unless I have to be."

Cassia hummed cheerfully as she ran her fingers through the little patch of fur her hand was resting on. He didn't seem like a bad person, but she could be wrong. As a princess, one coming from a long line of failed children, she wasn't let out of the castle too much, her parents fearing that she'd become ill - so she was rather trusting.

She continued the joyous little hum until he said his name, one that she had heard of from the few travelers that happened to stop by her kingdom. Swallowing hard, red eyes looked at the large fox before her. Her eyebrows knit together in frustration and she tilted her head a bit.

"That's funny, you don't seem to be this monster people make you out to be - at least from what I've heard. Ah! Please forgive my rudeness, my name is Prin.... Ah.. Cassia."

Cassia did her best to not let her title slip out and fix the little mess up. As far as she was concerned, the only place she was considered a princess was back home, and they thought she was dead. Most of the lands only knew of her last name, Acker, it was rather rare for someone to look into her family enough to find out her first name.

User Image

OOC:
Christian The Merciless

Attack: +15
Defense: -15
Heal: +40%
Life: +50
                The Homonculus
                  ---Oslert O' Paush---
                      ---Ruins: Just Outside---
User Image

"Master Pusheen?" Oslert had questioned through a slow tone. His eyes blinked open as the wake up medicine finally began to take effect. He watched as the sage zoomed out of his room. He pushed himself up and closed his eyes. "It's still in there." He said to himself, he pressed his hand to his chest. He soon realized where he was. Not only that, but he had a good idea where Pusheen had went.

"She's going to reprimand me. She might even delay my trial." Oslert snarled as he threw the covers off him. "I can't give her that chance." He spoke. His legs were still a little wobbly, but he forced himself move to where Pusheen had left his weapon. He took it in his hand and exited swiftly from his room. It wouldn't take Pusheen long to get to the princess, he had to move quick. Oslert moved swiftly through the ruins and made it easily to the top floor and out into the open area just before reaching the ruins. He wouldn't have enough time to reach the seaside, but he could get a clear shot of the ocean.

He prepped himself, drew his bow and made his aim out into the open sea. He looked outwards towards the distance of the ocean and he waited. When she wouldn't find him in his room, she'd more than likely come to where he was and that's where he waited.

He'd wait until her arrival, that's the only way he'd be able to show her.

"You can do this." He coached himself. Then upon her arrival.

"Winged beauty of the anti-plague!" Oslert began to draw the bowstring back and a black fiery arrow began to form. "Forsake the bonds of weakness and guide your light to herald mercy!" The arrow took a solid shape and he looked away from the open distance he was aiming at and directly at her. "ESPER SHOT!" He yelled.

It took a bit more to release the power this time, bu just as before the shockwave blew his clothing and hair back. The force of the shot exploded out, louder this time now that the ruins were close by to echo the sound. The arrow sailed out into the open distance and easily cleared the distance and disappeared into the ocean. It was gone for a few moments and then a large pillar of water became visible in the distance.

Just as before Oslert felt the sudden fatigue that rushed through him. It made him want to pass out, but he was ready for the blast this time, if he had felt any form of fatigue he showed none of it to Karabella. He instead stood proud and looked at her with a small nod. "I can use aura." He spoke flatly. He could feel it in him, what he had said before was true. He knew what was going on and that made him hope that she didn't ask him to show it to her again.

Attributes:

Spells

Karabella

Hallowed Hunter

User Image
User Image
☾The Black Angel☽

Karabella stared at him silently.

Did he think he could deceive her? Exhaustion showed in his aura, his mere presence. But the Black Angel did not reprimand him. She didn't raise her voice nor send him away. Instead, she placed a gentle hand to his cheek. "I never doubted that you could, Oslert," She told him. "But as I recall telling you, your next trial will require you to be at your best." Karabella let her hand fall away. "Go back and rest. If I see that you are unfit for the trial tomorrow, it will be delayed." And with that, the raven-haired beauty flew off.

Pusheen then started nudging Oslert in the direction of the ruins. "It's oki, Ozzy." He said to the Homunculus. "I has something that may help!"

[Post will be edited later-- Midori can post now since the rest is just a filler for length]

Current Location: The entrance to the Abode Moving To: The Ruins |ATK: +40 | DEF: -20% | EVD: +4 | HEAL: +40% | LIFE: 50/50

Krylancelo Mooncrest

MidoriPotente

OOC: King Leon :'3

Angelic Hunter

+Vanlith Storm+

User Image
Vanlith watched as Karabella left and shortly after so did Pusheen. Standing up he looked into the sky, it was clear and beautiful. If he could only forget that his comrades had died then this place would be perfect. Taking a deep breath he walked around the Abode for a short time then came upon the beach. Raising an eyebrow he moved closer towards the water and looked around. Everything seemed so peaceful here, if only this place could look like the rest of the world. Crossing his arms Vanlith stood there for a time and watched the waves crash in the distance. His mind was absorbed with what Karabella had told him, she had no item that held the plague back. The thing that stopped it was...herself? Sighing he shook his head and reached up to the top part of his armor. Releasing two clasps the top part of his armor fell off his body and into the sand. Vanlith was wearing a white shirt underneath his armor, as he undid the lower part of his army, it was shown that he was wearing regular pants as well.

Vanlith let the wind and water blow across him. However when the pillar of water appeared Vanlith shifted into battle mode and quickly grabbed his sword from the sand. Looking around he brought his shield up and slowly started turning in a circle. Seeing nothing he sighed and wondered if it was Oslert, the boy was powerful, but if he kept pushing himself he would never complete his mission. Looking out into the ocean again Vanlith let his shield drop then stabbed his sword into the sand. Walking away from his gear Vanlith stopped about 15 feet away from his stuff. Looking out into the ocean he closed his eyes and took deep breaths. Opening his eyes energy flowed out from him, the sand starting to blow away and his hair starting to lift a little bit. His eyes flowed with Arcane energy as he lifted his arms up. Vanlith's eyes became clear as he lifted up his head a small energy ball forming in front of his mouth. Dropping his head and thrusting his arms forward he shouted the words, "Arcane Burst!" The energy ball grew larger then shrunk to a pin point before a line flew across the water.

The water parted on the surface and sent medium waves up. A beam of pure energy shooting across the surface. After about 60 feet the energy stopped and disappeared. Dropping to one knee Vanlith panted and watched as the water returned to normal. "Damn, still sixty feet. I have to be able to break that one day." With that resolve Vanlith stood up and started to repeat the process shooting yet another beam into the water.

MidoriPotente

Precocious Nova

The Homonculus
                  ---Oslert O' Paush---
                      ---Ruins: 2nd Floor. Oslert's Room---
User Image

An un-tranced feeling. Had he grown tired of her back-handed compliments? Her words of praise immediately followed by words of lecture? He wasn't sure. He just knew that the moment she put her hand on his face he didn't react. His body was not anxious, he didn't have that "crush" feeling that Karabella had told him of before. He simply nodded at her, more anxious to get started on that trial and complete his mission more than anything.

"Right." Was all he said to her before she flew off.

His eyes didn't even look up to watch her and he practically walked right past Pusheen when the cat had flown up to him and started his nudging. His expression didn't look defeated or upset, he just seemed unconcerned. As if he was given an order and was simply carrying it out. His body language seemed uncharacteristically neutral.

"Of course Master Pusheen." He said flatly. "Whatever you think is best." He said.

Soon the two had made it back to his room and he sat on his bed waiting patiently for whatever it was that was going to help him.

Attributes:

Spells
Esper Shot: Unavailable

Pusheen