Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hazel Eyes 5's Partner In Crime

Sparkly Unicorn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Illyana's dark blush returned quickly as Damien proceeded to flirt with her. Her hands covered her cheeks in embarrassment. She never blushed like this, then again she was not used to people taking notice of her like Damien did. Too bad he was her own kind. The arranged marriage was meant to group them up with other races, so any possibility of liking Damien was out the window immediately. His next comment on peace, caused her to remove her hands from her face and think over what was said before nodding. It was a good point. If the whole idea of this arranged marriage was to make peace between all of the races, then trying to eat one of the marriage candidates was not a good start to peace.

As he gave his opinion on her earlier comment of whether or not the werewolves were warned of the fauns being there, she could not help but nod. "Good point," she muttered with a small frown. What good was her being there going to do if she had to fear for her own life every time she turned a corner in that house? She wondered if there were others like the werewolves that could be seen as a danger to others. She wasn't sure what all races were invited and sincerely hoped the werewolves would be her only concern.

Once Damien introduced himself, she could not help but smile. While most might find his flirtatious and teasing attitude annoying, she found it charming. It helped calm her down and make her feel more relaxed. Though him being a faun like her probably played some part in feeling relaxed as well. She smiled back at him, then cocked her head to the side at his suggestion. She wondered what other race that was invited might be considered scarier than a wolf. She wasn't sure she would be brave enough to go near them enough to be close to get into their good graces. "I'll just stick by you, 'Mister Sexy'! We can protect each other." She smiled wide at him after calling him by the name he suggested. The male made her feel much more calm in talking to him. She was sure whenever it came time for her to meet the other guests that she would retreat back into herself.

User Image
            You May Find Me Here {_Grassy Patch Outside_}
            What Lovely Company {_Damien_}
            My Current Opinions {_I don't know if I want to meet anyone else..._}
            Hidden Emotions {_Relaxed_}
            My Wardrobe {_Day One Outfit_}
            Out Of Context: {_Sorry this took a bit. Working on Melody next~_}
            Miko_Like_A_Sir

Quote:

Hazel Eyes 5's Partner In Crime

Sparkly Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

Melody eagerly followed behind Aleksi as he took the lead to find their way to the pool. She looked around as she followed behind the other fae, trying to remember the hallways so that she would not get lost if she was on her own next time. She always got teased by her other friends at how easily she got lost, even in smaller houses. So Aleksi's chuckle earlier at her obvious sign of being lost did not bother her. Granted she was sure he had just as little an idea of where to go as she did, but he seemed to definitely have a better sense of direction. She often blamed her ability to get distracted so easily as to why she got lost often.

When Aleksi commented on her outfit, she grinned wide and giggled. "You're to sweet, Aleksi~!" She watched as he would look in all the rooms during the way to the pool. She often peeked in after him, just as curious. She wanted to know where all the rooms were and if there was anything interesting to check out later. Plus perhaps it would help her figure out her way around as well. When they finally made it out to the pool, she was surprised at how many people were out there.

Melody couldn't recognize all of the races mixed around, but she noticed some. She was surprised just how many people were invited and she guessed it wasn't everyone either. She saw an angel in the pool, a neko who looked like she had just gotten out (which surprised her since cats usually hated water), Aryiee was in a chair near the corner, and some others she couldn't immediately recognize. Her gaze swept over the area until they fell onto a small figure moving in the corner of her vision. The fae's eyes brightened and she let out an excited gasp when she realized it was an adorable little white cat. She wasn't sure what it was doing there, but she loved animals.

The cat had just moved under a beach chair. She turned to Aleksi for a moment. "A cat! It went under that chair!" Before giving him a chance to respond, she rushed over to the chair, stopping a small distance away and carefully knelt down to look at the cat. "Hiya Kitty! You're so white~!" She held her hand out a little towards the cat to see if it would come to. It had not even occured to her that it could actually be a shapeshifter in a cat form. She had never met a shifter before, so how could she know?

User Image
            Here I Am! {_Pool_}
            Surrounded By People! {_Everyone at the pool, but by Nemo (cat) and maybe Aleksi_}
            No Mind Reading! {_OMG a cat, it's so CUTE!!_}
            How I'm Feeling! {_Excited; Cheerful_}
            Check Me Out! {_Poolside Outfit_}
            Out Of Context: {_I couldn't resist. x3_}
            xPanic -Im- At The Discox

Miko_Like_A_Sir

Bashful Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image

Damiens grin just kept growing every time he seen the little one blush, it was refreshing sight really, and he was sure it was helping her relax. She was less of the frightened little bird she was when she tripped over him now. Being around your own kind really did seem to calm the mind in these new places. Damien was a joker and had few cares in this world, that is how he would always come off but that didnt mean he never had deeper thoughts or wasnt worried... When it came to how fast this missy was almost eaten he became very worried of what was really going on... Was this really a meeting for peace or was it a call to dinner? These thoughts he kept to himself as he watched Ana think over his deep words as it was. It was time he thought to move this off of such topics it was a shame to see a woman as cute as herself worried.

When Ana said she was just going to stick with him he laughed leaning up and wrapping his one arm around her shoulder his other hand picking up one of her free hands and softly kissing the back of it "Well then my lady I promise to do my best and keep you safe from all of those evil beasts out there as long as you promise to always grace me with that beautiful smile of yours" he held her for a slight breath before letting her go. Picking up his flute he spun it around his fingers once more "So now I play wing man for my lady" Winking at her he grinned "We will find you your knight with sharper claws then a wolfs!" he thought he was clever and thats all that matters.

Company: Female Faun Ana xxxxx
Mood: Relaxing xxxxx

Divine Demigod

14,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
User Image
Ãȑүℓωҿɳ Ϻᾀȑȑѻωℓυɳҿ
User Image

Even more people were arriving to the pool and she was beginning to get worried about the Fae. It was a possibility that they got lost through the huge building, but as the doors opened her heart rose, and then it fell when another person she was not familiar with entered. Since she had some time to watch the others, she had a good grasp on their temperaments at least. There was another woman with purple hair like herself, but she wasn't sure what she was, but she looked relaxed...and ordered blood with rum. Another vampire. she thought frowning and glancing over the others not interested in becoming her friend in the least.

There was however someone who caught her eye, or rather a couple that did. There was a small..purple girl with white wings. An angel?! Were they invited as well? Oh this is most interesting. It perked her up a bit, seeing that the little one was so adorable. She wondered how old she was. She didn't look any older than sixteen, though Arylwen didn't look how old she was. The male that she had arrived with seemed nice, but she couldn't very well get any real information from other than a sense of...professionalism? Was that what she was picking up on? There was another person she had almost missed, it was another red head. She heard the world Ariel, and then she blew it. So, Ariel wasn't her name, and it caused her to be aggravated. Have to remember that.

Arylwen was enjoying herself watching as the others interacted with one another, then she saw her Fae acquaintances arrive from around the mansion. Aleksi's expression made her snicker seeing his eyes glitter with seeing everyone, while Melody headed straight for Patches. Right then, her tea arrived and she gladly took a sip. It was sweet, but she couldn't pinpoint what the flavor was. Green tea? Jasmine? It made her farrow her brow, and the lad who had delivered it had already dashed off. She would have to ask later, since she was surprised to like the taste.

۩ Location: Pool ❦ Beings: All the Pool People ۩
Quotes go here.

{{ Okay, so I read through everyone who has arrived or is at the pool, I hope I mentioned most of those who have posted recently or after my characters arrival. I'm not sure who is available for some company, I'll edit it if someone needs someone to talk too. :3 }}

User Image

Shy Sweetheart

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Dominic grin at Gael before shrugging. “I doubt they will have what I need” he told him before waving him off. It just left him and the girl who apparently got offended with him calling her Ariel. He allowed her to rant off about her not being Ariel and how her ancestor were sirens who brought sailors to their death, yada yada yada. Basically he felt like this was a tantrum. He didn’t care for it, to be honest. The ghoul only did the most reasonable thing, and that was roll his eyes. “Not really, I think Ariel would be sweeter. Though I don’t know her personally since she is just a movie character” he said with a small shrug. He honestly didn’t care if he was going to piss her off or not. A ghoul can care less on other people feelings.

“I am glad to be a land walker, I don’t know how you can enjoy being in that sea.” he shrug, “Eh, whatever makes you feel better about yourself. Go lure those horny men to their deaths!” he said, chuckling at the end. Dominic roll his eyes once more, this girl was interesting to say the least. It also seems they both have the same plate for flesh, but then again she also eat seafood then what he would not enjoy eating. It seems more and more that his statement was bothering her because she showed it really well. “Pretty much. I saw red hair and automatically assume you were Ariel. I think that was the case, though I think everyone with red hair is Ariel.” his voice was rather flat. It was pretty much annoying but Dominic had dealt with ghouls who acted just like her.

Dominic just pretty much ignore her at this point, knowing that his time in the kitchen was done. He didn’t need to look around the area to find his food, when he knew there wasn’t anything for him. He would only have to assume that he would have to go hunting on his own, or find a place that people die on their own to get fed. If not, the people in the house better agree on him taking a few bites of them. Coffee wasn’t going to hold his hunger for long. This was going to be a problem with him. He heaved a sigh before turning around and started to head out the door. He only stop by the doorway to look back at the angry red headed chick. A small smirk play on his lips, “anyways fish lady, I am going before we both trying to take a bite out of each other. Probably do that another time, who knows” Dominic didn’t care if that was going to make her more upset, it already seem like anything someone told her will just make her more mad.

With that, the ghoul left the kitchen and didn’t realize where he was going. Oh that’s right, my room he was going to that in the first place but got side track with the kitchen. He wonder how this house layout was. He also realize that he was passing the two doors that would lead him to the pool area, where supposedly everyone was going too. At this moment he just wanted to see this dreaded gray room. He walked towards the back part, to what he seems, and saw the names of the room on the door’s. He still didn’t know where he was, but he shrugged. At least he found the rooms. He kept walking, reading each one till he found the gray room, his new room. Dominic push open the door and he already knew he distaste it. It was bland and he just didn’t really like it. “Gross man.” he mumble underneath his breath. Though he did catch a scent, though once again it wasn’t clicking to him on what or who was in the room. Might has well be his new roommate.

Dominic look around the room, he notice the single bed and he chuckle softly. “I wonder who the lucky one to be sleeping next to me” he said, walking in the room to see his old tatter bag by the bed. He reach over and brought the bag up to the bed, before chuckling to himself. They did go into his home and brought his belongings, at least what they thought was important. Clothes were important to them apparently, they had dug through his closet and stuff it in this bag. Rolling his eyes, he pulled out his clothing to grab what he had hope they grabbed. They didn’t grab more of his special little cubes, which made him grumble underneath his breathe. He just shrug, it is what it is. He notice a swim trunks and titled his head. He didn’t need bathing suit, he wasn’t really planning to go into the water. To be honest, he was undecided about even going to that pool party. “Might as well go, see who is in the house” he mumble, though he wasn’t going to put on bathing suits. He will just go the way he was dressed though he had took his black vest off, place that on the bed and then unbutton his shirt.

Leaving the bedroom he started to find his way back towards the pool area. In that process he had roll up his sleeves and made sure they stayed rolled up and not fall down and become an annoyance. He hum to himself has he finally found the back door. He open the door and notice the other races that was already there. He saw a vampire, a reptile? He wasn’t sure who that lady was on the left side and sitting on the lounge, he then saw a human and an angel by the pool, and on the other side seem to be two faes, and an elf. The one with green wings was on the floor and looking at something but he couldn’t see. That is when his eyes widen a bit. That scent was his roommate scent. He was staying with a fae. How odd. Dominic just shrug, though now looking for an open lounge chair that wasn’t too close to everyone but not that far that he wouldn’t be able to hear. He smiled, now finding a perfect lounge that he can just settle in. It was a lounge chair by the shallow part of the pool, it wasn’t close but it wasn’t far either. He sat down and then lay down, slipping his shoes off and plopping his legs up onto the chair. He then move his shirt to the side, so he can get some tan on his stomach. He kept humming to himself. Dominic scan the area again, this time he kind of miss seeing Gael, which made him chuckle to himself. How can he forget the first person he had talked to in this house? this made him chuckle again.

So far though, this party was being dull. Mostly everyone was sitting down on the lounge, only two were sitting by the pool. This was going to be a long day for sure.

ʟocation; Kitchen, room > Pool area | τhoughts; what a weird girl… and bleh this party | ρeople; Gael and fish woman > people | OOC;

Dancing In Lunar Rays

Tipsy Prophet

☜ Youve gt these little TH⇡NGS xx
                                      User Imagex(that you⇝ve beenRUNNING FROM)

You either L❤VE it or
                                      G¿ESS YU DONTxx
                                      ❤ ➣

You°re such a ρяєтту тнιηgxx❷ be ➧RUNNING FROMxⓐⓝⓨⓞⓝⓔ
                                        xxxxxxxxTHERES A (million million million million million million million million) WAYS IT COULD GO
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxx███████ GET ME OUT OF MY MIND ███████

·´¯`·.·•Conversation had mostly been quiet on their way out, each Fae more focused on trying to remember the hallways they were going through, so they might not find themselves lost in the massive house. At one point he’d made a comment on Melodys dress, to which she said he was sweet. He wasn’t paying much attention though, but he liked being called sweet so it deserved a noncommittal mumble saying he tries.

Fae never really had a large attention span, which was obvious in Melodys loss of direction and obvious for Aleksi in other ways. Mostly it showed when they were finally outside; he knew the smart thing would be to size up the beings already out by the pool, but while the whole house hadn’t made it there yet there were just enough people for Aleksis brain to fizz out on the task. He found some obvious ones, he knew that the princess was an elf, and he could spot a Neko and possibly a vampire under an umbrella, but after he couldn’t place two of them in a row he stopped trying, moving to examining the setting. While he still didn’t intend to swim the pool was extravagant looking, although there was only one girl in the water. One very cute girl...although she was already accompanied by a male. The pool area was overall very nice, there was probably some food available and hopefully they would play music eventually and it would feel more like a party.

After that he hears Melody gasp which catches his attention from the rest of the party. A wide grin crosses his face at her excitement for the cat, although he didn’t expect one to be here either -- then again cats had a habit of being wherever they wanted. Sitting himself down next to Melody and the cat, he decides to roll up his pants and put his feet in the water. Melody was trying to catch the cats attention and urge it from hiding. For his part Aleksi made small tsk noises to try and attract the cat, he didn’t know why those sound sometimes worked, they just did.

“I wonder how it got here, maybe it’s lost?” More playfully then, “Maybe you should adopt it~.” His attention then went from Melody and the cat and back to the pool. The area was serene in it’s own right, not like the garden was but still relaxing. The sound of the water, and light background of people talking. It was nice for now at least, however he did hope things would shape themselves more into a party soon. If nobody played music Aleksi might have to take care of that personally, all parties deserved music. He suspected they would though, it was subtle but they already had someone serving drinks to the people on the lounge. Maybe it was a jump to assume it was alcohol but that sort of thing was a good ice breaker.

“What do you think Melody? I’m not very impressed with a human party yet...if things don’t pick up this could be boring.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxWITHxxx:: MELODY AND OTHER POOL PARTY GUESTS
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxWHEREX :: THE POOL/LOUNGE
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxOUTFITX :: Pool Party

Bashful Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nemo

Location: Hallwayxxxxx Company: Alone yet everyone xxxxx Mood: excited xxxxx Outfit/Form: Pure White Cat with Steel eyesxxxxx

All of the hair raised as she heard a female voice call out about a cat and she knew it was her...She was seen and now there was nothing she could do. Her hair still raised a little bit she listened to the girl as she spoke to her, she had to make a choice on how to act. Wild or tame, time was running out as she looked at the small fae. After a long breath Nemo slowly took a few steps out. If she hid under the chair it ran the risk of her being grabbed by the neck and dragged out plus this girl looked like she was nice so it wouldn't hurt to hide out with her for a bit. Nemos steel eyes looked over the man as he sat down with the girl she hoped she was making the right moves in this game. She moved slowly like a shy cant but never made a move to look unfriendly. She sniffed the girls hand for a moment before sitting down just infront of it. She wasnt really a cat and had no need for sniffing her hand but it would look unkitty like if she didnt do the simple task of it.

Nemos ears twitched to face the man every time he clicked his tongue at her. It was distracting but not unpleasing. She wasnt a true cat but the shift did affect her as if she was one. Nemos heart jumped as the male spoke of adopting, she let out a slightly mad sounding meow at the thought of that she didnt have time to be someones pet! Standing up once again she moved a little closer to the blonde female.

#6666bb

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces