Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Genius

User Image

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Passing through the halls Albus glanced over at Arylwen from afar. She had met what looked to be the faes. He didn't care enough to introduce himself to the new company. Wandering around the mansion he admired the cultivated beauty. The style was rich and tasteful. Reaching his room he decided to unpack his belongings meanwhile the others mingled at the pool party. After he was done with his tasks the elegant vampire ventured downstairs to explore the rest of the mansion. Making his way into the halls of the bottom floor a large cry echoed throughout the walls. A familiar wailing that could only belong to a werewolf.

Emerging at the scene a ferocious werewolf was in full transformation chasing an adorable faun brunette. At first thought Albus was excited, this would be a great reason to execute the beast where it stood. He didn't know if it was the same beast as earlier but he didn't care if that lycan had caught the faun that would be a legitimate purpose to slay the lycanthrope. Watching the chase unfold, the faun was pulled by a redhead so that the female faun got away successfully. Albus was disappointed but that wouldn't stop him from insulting the foul brute.

"A perfect example why your kind of filth cannot be civilized with." Albus said loud enough for the beast to hear his menacing words. He wanted to kill the werewolf very much, Albus desiderated to rid of the lycans as soon as possible. As long as they lived he would have no rest. He wasn't one for circumlocutory insults so he awaited for the beast`s reaction.
▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Tipsy Prophet

☜ Youve gt these little TH⇡NGS xx
                                      User Imagex(that you⇝ve beenRUNNING FROM)

You either L❤VE it or
                                      G¿ESS YU DONTxx
                                      ❤ ➣

You°re such a ρяєтту тнιηgxx❷ be ➧RUNNING FROMxⓐⓝⓨⓞⓝⓔ
                                        xxxxxxxxTHERES A (million million million million million million million million) WAYS IT COULD GO
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxx███████ GET ME OUT OF MY MIND ███████

·´¯`·.·• Too caught up in the apprehension to give a proper goodbye Aleksi wanders to the door the princess pointed out for him. The brown room...he had nothing against the color brown, really, but he didn't envision it having too much life to it. Well, the sooner he got it over with the sooner he could go to the party and see the princess and all of the other pretty girls and boys. That was enough to look forward too.

When he opened the door and stepped inside the first thing he noticed were the ornaments around the bed, the round crystal-like decorations hanging from the ceiling to the floor on either side, and in the center the mirror like a sun with a large central structure and rays of smaller mirrors around it. Each structure reflected light onto the ceiling and walls. Aleksi closed the door behind him and made his way over to the hanging decoration on the left side of the bed, almost tripping on his luggage which had made it here after all. With childish impulse he began tapping a few of the strings of crystals, sending the light dancing with their movement, and a pleased smile crossed his face.

Feeling much more content with the situation already he sat himself on the bed, petting the sheets on either side of him, which were smooth and, like the bed itself, luxurious and comfortable. He took a more careful glance at the high end and very modern room, deciding it was enough to forgive it's single bed and lack of a window. He'd definitely have to bring in some house plants at least, he'd feel bad taking away the rooms element of chic, but it needed life. Still, he could definitely get used to this, and if he got to share a bed with someone it was even better -- well, depending on the person.

Even more livable was that his luggage had made it here, a significant relief. He debated heading to the party now and packing later...but knew if he left it he would never get to it, so Aleksi began the tedious unpacking process. Fae, however, didn't traditionally hold on to many material possessions, and unlike Aleksi most didn't even give too big a nod to fashion. Most of his possessions were just his clothing and a small box of shiny things -- other than that the rest were just essentials. All in all he made good time putting everything away, although he still didn't have 'pool' clothing...then again he wasn't planning to swim, so other than taking off the Letterman jacket and switching the tee for a muscle shirt he deemed himself ready for the party.

Leaving his room behind he hesitated going straight to the pool, not really wanting to walk out there alone and awkwardly not sure where to go or who to talk to if the princess wasn't already there. It was much easier to go with someone, so instead he made his way to the door of the grey room to see if Melody hadn't already left. Utilizing the small number of manners he knew, Aleksi knocked on the door rather than just traipsing in. "Melody? Hey, you were going to the party right? We should go together~" Stepping away from the door to wait for her response.

xxxxxxxxxxxxWITHxxx:: SORT OF KIND OF WITH MELODY
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxWHEREX :: THE HALLWAY WITH THE ROOMS
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxOUTFITX :: Pool Party

Hazel Eyes 5's Partner In Crime

Sparkly Unicorn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Illyana's face only turned darker red as the male faun proceeded to flirt with her after she had tripped over him. After settling down beside Damien, she took many deep breaths before she finally started to calm herself down. The male's soothing words helped and she was grateful that he was careful when he decided to give her a pat on the head. Then again, he was a faun like her, so he would be aware of how sensitive the ears and horn areas were.

Illyana closed her eyes and blew out one last breath. Her face had turned to its regular color and she felt much more relaxed now, especially being in the company of her own kind. She was still slightly cautious, her eyes glancing back to the mansion every now and then, worried the werewolf might find her and then both fauns would be in danger of being eaten. Her gaze returned to Damien as he spoke, saying he would help protect her. At that she could not help but smile a little. His flirting didn't bother her, in fact in only calmed her down more.

"You would think the werewolves would have been warned of our being here so something like that wouldn't happen." She blew out a sigh and shrugged her shoulders, finally giving up on the thought. She still hadn't gotten to see her room, but still wasn't in any rush to do so. It wasn't going anywhere, and she was much more comfortable being outside in the nice patch of grass with one of her own kind. Speaking of which, the faun just realized neither had introduced themselves.

"I'm Illyana, by the way. Though Ana ((Pronounced AH - NAH)) works just as well." She offered him a small, friendly smile. She usually kept to herself and never showed much emotion, but if there was anyone she'd be comfortable enough to open up to, it would be the male faun.

User Image
            You May Find Me Here {_Grassy Patch Outside_}
            What Lovely Company {_Damien_}
            My Current Opinions {_I'm glad to be away from that wolf!_}
            Hidden Emotions {_Relaxed_}
            My Wardrobe {_Day One Outfit_}
            Out Of Context: {_Sucky Post... D;
            And, I have a trial of Norton Antivirus running right now to hopefully take care of whatever virus I got on my laptop. It's working well enough for me to be able to post finally!
            _}
            Miko_Like_A_Sir

Quote:

Hazel Eyes 5's Partner In Crime

Sparkly Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

Melody grinned at Arylwen after she pointed their rooms out to them. "Thanks Aryie~! I'll see ya by the pool!" She smiled at her and Aleksi before heading into her room to see just how bad it was. She was hoping Aleksi wouldn't be too long in his room so they could both head towards the pool together once they were ready. It wouldn't take her long, at least. She just planned on changing into a different dress mainly and then she would be ready to go.

Taking a step inside her room, her head tilted. She had closed the door behind her and blinked in surprise. The room actually looked nicer than she thought. She still would have been happier with more color, but at least it wasn't all gray. She smiled as she set her bag down on the chair in the corner of the room. She had an extra suitcase which was delivered to the room already. She noticed someone else's bag(s) were delivered to the room as well which made her wonder just who her room mate would be.

Before actually digging into her suitcase for the dress she planned on changing into, she could not help but give the bed a test. She fell backwards on it and bounced around to get a feel, giggling slightly to herself. "Perfect~!" She said to herself before getting back up and straightening the bed back up considering her bouncing around caused the pillows to get a little messed up. She giggled again, then went towards her suitcase, placing it on the chair in front of her bag and opening it up. She dug through until she pulled out the striped dress she wanted to wear.

She quickly changed into the dress, cautious that her new roommate could have burst in on her at any moment. Once she was changed, she remained in the same shoes and changed out some of her jewelry - removing her earrings and putting on a different necklace. Giving herself a quick look in the mirror, she grinned, satisfied with what she saw. She had no swimsuits and that was fine. She planned on keeping away from the water anyways. She never liked the feel of her wings getting wet or the feel of the water with all the chemicals the humans put in it. So unnatural.

Melody nearly jumped at the sound of a knock at her door, but relaxed when Aleksi's familiar voice suggested they go to the pool party together. She had made sure her suitcase and everything was closed up and kept in the corner on the chair. Grinning, she went to the door and opened it. "I was thinking the same thing~! I'm ready to go!" She closed the door behind her then looked up and down the hall, head tilting slightly. "What direction to the pool, then?" She never had a good sense of direction and already forgot what direction they had came from outside.

User Image
            Here I Am! {_Bedrooms Hallway_}
            Surrounded By People! {_Aleksi~_}
            No Mind Reading! {_Time for a party!_}
            How I'm Feeling! {_Cheerful_}
            Check Me Out! {_Poolside Outfit_}
            Out Of Context: {_Melody bein' cute as alway ;3_}
            xPanic -Im- At The Discox

Quote:

Bashful Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image

Oh how Damien loved the sight of the girl growing darker, it was a wonderful sight after such a long trip here. Like that first sight of water in the middle of a desert. At last her face had returned to a calm and pale color, which still left her stunning but it wasnt as fun! There was small drop in his grin for a moment, but only for a moment before it was back "To bad you calmed down little missy crimson was a good shade on you". Even through all of his flirting he took notice of the girls watch of the house "They cant really be expecting peace if they are already trying to eat us" He spoke out in a low almost growl. Don't get Damien wrong he was a flirt and a trickster it was just what he was like but that didnt mean he took people attack his own kind like it was nothing. The people of the forest had to stick together... Without each other they would be sitting ducks.

Damien rolled his eyes as the lady pointed out how they should have been warned "Who is saying they werent and just don't care?" at last he shifted so he was sitting up straight next to her "Maybe their love of goat and man just wasn't worth the peace? I mean they are pretty much built for war I doubt they are on of the clans suffering" he frowned as he thought this over could they just be waiting for the other clans to fall and then take over? Or was it simple blood thirst?

The anger left his body all at once as the woman introduced herself smiling as charmingly as he could he placed his hand on his chest and bowed softly "I am Damien, Or mister sexy if you wish!" He laughed softly as he sat straight up. His eyes looking to the sky and all its openness "I guess let the games begin!" He said with a flourish of his hand before falling back down to the grass. Grinning as his blue eyes landed on Ana once more "My advice for you Lady Ana would be to go and get in the good graces of some man even scarier then a wolf" Sighing he shut his eyes as he laid calmly in the sun "Thats the game isnt it?"

Company: Female Faun Ana xxxxx
Mood: Relaxing xxxxx

Shy Sweetheart

User ImageUser Image

The sun was becoming a nuisance, the tingles on her skin was getting a bit more annoyance some than anything else. That didn’t mean she wasn’t paying attention around her. She notice the female reaper disappearing, which made her tilt her head to the left. She was a bit surprise when the sun was being blocked by an umbrella. She look up at the strip pool side umbrella and then look over at the reaper who had place it there for her. “Thanks” she said with a friendly smile before watching her disappear and reappear by the Neko who was in the pool. The reaper was the opposite of what she heard about them. She seem friendly enough, though the male who had the same smell has the female was what she had heard about them. Then again, she didn’t know what transpire earlier since she only arrived when he was leaving in an anger way. She shrug, settling in the lounge chair and closing her eyes.

She didn’t really fall asleep, honestly she was just being there. She was listening to everything that was going around her, she wasn’t stupid on putting her guard down with different races. Reopening her eyes, she turn to look around the pool area once more. It seem a couple more people arrived. She noted an angel in the pool and an elf sitting on a lounge across from the pool. At least some people are arriving to this party, though it still seem like it was a bit awkward then a party. She let out a soft sigh, before realizing that she still had her cover on. Maybe it would be nice to take it off? Since she is cover up by the umbrella and the sun wasn’t touching her. She grab the bottom of the dress and did a cross over to pull over her head. She folded it up and placed it behind her head, so it was a pillow type of thing for her head. She shifted a bit, before saying a small ah has she found a comfortable spot. She then have bended her left leg, where her right leg was lying flat while her other one was up a bit.

She might has well enjoy herself while she was there, even though she couldn’t get a tan nor did she want to get out and go into the pool, not now at least. Resting her hands on her bare stomach, she closed her eyes and rested a bit, even though she was listening to everything and everyone in the pool area. To be honest, Brock scent is making me curious if he is actually here… What a weird thing that we both are thrown back into an arrange marriage again. And be stuck in the same one! she thought, a small smile appearing. Subconsciously, she moved her right hand up to fix her bathing top, even though it wasn’t really needed. Once that was fixed, she lay her hand back on top of her left hand, intertwining them in a weird fashion. She felt out of place, to be honest. This whole ordeal was different then the last one but then again, she different as well. She didn’t come here with hate and not wanting to do this, no she actually came here with an open mind. She was truly fixing herself, she just grew to be tolerant with everyone. I wonder how my family is doing… maybe if I married someone, I wouldn’t be stuck in this again. she chuckle to herself before reopening her eyes and just staring at a spot. “Miss Alexis, do you want any refreshment?” a male voice said, interrupting her from her nothingness. “Oh. Yes please, can I have some blood and add a bit of rum?” she asked, looking at the butler. “Sure, I’ll get that out for you” he said before disappearing into the house. Alexis turn back to that spot before looking around. The butler came back with a wine glass full of blood and rum inside, so she hopes. Alexis grab the glass from underneath and thank the man before he left. Alexis took a sip, smiling when she tasted rum in the blood. That was refreshing. Hopefully more people show up, but then again she didn’t mind just sitting there and enjoying herself.

✂-----------[ʟocation; Pool area----- ϻood; Curious, calm, relax---- ρeople; Neko, reptile lady, grim reaper, Angel and an Elf-----ʜealth; 100% -----OOC; Meh, I don’t like her post] -----

Shy Sweetheart

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Dominic wasn’t good at reading expression, he more of seeing people fear him rather than anything else. This one… he couldn’t really tell but he knew it was more of… what was that word? Dominic had heard people say it in class and sometimes out in the streets. Dominic was trying to think of that word. It was on the tip of his tongue, he slightly knew what the word was but why wasn’t it coming to him. Dominic sigh mentally, knowing that it would come back to him and he was going to be frustrated when it does.

Dominic listen when he spoke about seeing a Neko earlier. Neko flesh was delicious. Tasted just like chicken. Dominic couldn’t help himself when he came across one. He had to try one and once he tried it, he was hooked. That didn’t mean he was going to go kill the neko. Instead that just help him figure out who else was in this house other than a lycan, a witch and now a neko. “I guess. If they wanted a better name of my race, they wouldn’t be doing what we do. You know? Can’t change what we are, but I’ll take that explanation” he said with a small chuckle at the end. That seem reasonable, kind of. He wouldn’t really care if it was just to see if a ghoul can hold itself with many meals in the house. “Coffee just helps settle down our hunger, but it doesn’t really stop it. It the only human thing that we like. But it won’t help completely control our hunger. A ghoul hunger is a terrible thing. That is why I am upset about… er, not finding what I eat here. I see why though, seeing flesh would spook people. They have blood though! Vampires can live, apparently I have to hunt my own meal.” he told Gael, though the last part was just more of him being frustrated about that ideal. Blood isn’t bad, seeing flesh of bodies would of course scare people. So he shouldn’t be too upset about that. "But no, we ghouls don’t have a mechanism for our hunger, other than eat when we need too and if we aren’t hungry, hungry, drink some coffee. I don’t know why they chose me”especially since I am not a very good candidate for this. They know my track record. I guess since I’m one of the strongest, I would be able to protect myself better..

Dominic watch Gael explain what alchemy is and watch him demonstrate it as well. It seem all complicated to the ghoul, but it was also interesting to see what he was doing. What he was telling him was new and interesting, but it seem to be having so much work that the ghoul felt a bit bad about it. Not much since Dominic notice how happy Gael was about explaining about alchemy. He would hope, Gael being an alchemist witch, would bring joy and not the opposite of that. Dominic though, would’ve have a huge headache about remember all that. Thankfully, he wasn’t into magic or he couldn’t even do magic himself. No matter what, this what seem when someone was passion about something they like.

Dominic watch the ground light up, now watching what seems like grass, flowers, and clovers appear. It was in a circle, but it was a bit to the side that no one would be able to harm it. Unless they decided to be on their tip toes or stand a bit further in the counter, but it should be safe. “Oh wow, so a lot of things go into alchemy. It seems… all confusing. But that seems cool though.” Dominic said with a sheepish smile before grinning towards the end. “It seems to be all intertwine somehow, give something to Ether and you get something in return type of deal. Though I can see it back fire for those who think they are all that or something and have a spell go array.” he stated, thinking about that for a bit. He then look back at the little bed of flowers and covers on the side. “I don’t see why not, it isn’t in people way or whatever. So that’s fine” he said.

Gael stumble upon the words about hunger, has he watch him eat a piece of it. Oh yea, Dominic almost forgot about the pool party. “I am not so sure about going to the party or not. It be actually nice to meet everyone else, but then again I might just venture around this new home of mines.” Dominic shrug, he didn’t know if he wanted to go to it or not. Maybe he should go just to see the group of races that he would be living with. “I guess, I will see you at the pool party? If not, I think we bump into each other in the house” he said with a grin. Dominic nose scrunch up just a tad, the room suddenly smelled like fish. Turning his attention towards the source of the smell, he caught a female. A red headed female who just walked in and walked over to the refrigerator. “A fish? Um, what that word I heard people talk about. Ariel, what the hell is Ariel. OH! A mermaid!” he felt a bit dumb on forgetting what Ariel, from Little Mermaid, was. The only fish smelling thing he knew, he doesn’t really know what else would smell like a fish. That when that word he had tried to remember came into his mind. Curiosity! He also shown excitement!.

ʟocation; Kitchen | τhoughts; how strange… | ρeople; Gael and fish woman | OOC;

xPanic -Im- At The Discox
Dancing In Lunar Rays

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Theo DeMontore User Image
I'm Known As The Human Scientist

█████████ █████████ █████████

Theo followed Mila to the lounge chairs where he then placed down his items. He took a few moments to glance around the pool area, not really picking up much. It was filled with mostly females who where either talking to each other or taking their own company. Although it was a somewhat low-key event, the blonde human felt at home. This sort of situation was one he had dealt with multiple times at home, so it came to no surprise that he was in a rather pleasant move.

The dark haired female spoke up clearly in a giddy mood. It looked to be that she too felt as ease with the event. She spoke about the water causing the blonde to turn his golden orbs towards the reflecting surface. Not having a chance to give his opinion, Mila moved on towards the water ready to answer her own question. In a matter of minutes the girl returned only to give Theo a report. Biting back a laugh he began to remove his shirt making sure to fold it evenly. Next where his shoes followed by his towel which now rested against the chair.

Reaching for his book the blonde smirked towards the eager angel only to give her a simple nod. Strolling towards the edge of the pool he took a seat and place his legs in first. “Do you mind if I sit for a few?” he asked Mila clearly noting her flushed cheeks and surprising choice in clothing. Weren’t angels known as modest beings? Silently he observed the girl curious to know her views of the world, but knew that it was a topic she probably grew weary of over the years.

“That swimsuit fits you well, Mila.” He finally threw out the complement and then casually turned towards his opened book.

“ Losing my mind, losing control
                    Swallow my pride, you swallow me whole
                    Smile on my face, to cover my hurt
                    Spent so much time but what was I worth "

╔════════════╗

xx Location: Edge of the Pool
                    Company: Mila || Others
                    Outfit: Plain navy swim trunks
                    Mood: Friendly
                    OCC:

Hazel Eyes 5

╚════════════╝

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Soleil DeMontore User Image
I'm Known As The Observant Human

Clearing his throat Deastry spoke up only to give Sol a vague answer. “Oh,” she said but was soon cut off by his next answer. “You will?!” clapping her hands together she smile happy to know that he would join her for a bit. With that being said he then bowed and gave the blonde the space she needed to change. Clearly she got stuck with a great roommate, not only did he give her space, but he was also kind and held many of the same quirks that she did. Pleased with her out come Sol then turned to face her true problem. Reaching into her bag she pulled out the pink two-piece and sighed.

Holding the article of clothing up to her body she shook her head knowing that it wasn’t something she really cared for. Deciding to face her problem head on she began to dress herself quickly throwing on another outfit one that consisted of a breathable see-through blouse and a plain skirt. Next came her hair, turning to the mirror she separated her blonde locks into two parts before placing them up into twin tails. Finding her matching ribbons she then would tie them into her hair before grabbing a pool bag and towel.

“I-I’m sorry for making you wait, Deastry.” The blonde human stuttered over her words knowing that she took longer than most to get dressed. “Why don’t we get going?” She asked while placing her arms behind her back. With a smile gracing her lips she then began to hum a tune clearly excited to get her day going. “You know,” pausing her words Sol turned her bright blue orbs towards the angel’s direction, “You really don’t have to go if you don’t wish to.” She finally said not wanting to be the one to drag him into doing something he didn’t like.

Coming to a halt Soleil stood in front of the doors that lead to the pool, patiently waiting for the male’s response.

“As long as there's something to see
                    I'll see it with you as long as the days can seem
                    We'll find something to do "

╔════════════╗

xx Location: Green Room || Pool Entrance
                    Company: Deastry
                    Outfit: Picture to the left || Bathingsuit
                    Mood: Nervous || Friendly

AquaTheDemon

╚════════════╝

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

ⓖⓐⓔⓛx x x x x
                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛x x

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I HAVE⋰◝☆FIVE CL(←↗)CKS IN MY•LIFE
                                                〖&ONLY ⓵NE HAS THE ★┅ T!ME R✔GHT〗
                                                I'LL JUST UN⇒PLUG IT☒ F↻R TO[]DAY
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxѕιт вα¢к αη∂ ωανє тняσυgн тнє ∂αуℓιgнт
                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gael had been thoughtfully listening to the ghouls words while he had been preparing the circle. So much new information to get from ghouls. He was listing down notes to each of Dominics' responses. 'If they wanted a better name of my race they wouldn't be doing what we do.' Gael somewhat tossed the guess aside, knowing full well there were idiots who wrote a bad name for any race, they could be trying to show a better side of themselves. At least Gael thought Dominic was so far well behaved enough for that to be possible.

He was much more excited about the words on coffee, mostly because he was using general terms which meant it was useful for the entire race. That gave the young witch a good starting point! If there was something in coffee that helped shoulder a ghouls hunger maybe Gael could advance that element and find some sort of non-murdery ghoul supplement! Like tofu flesh, ha! It was probably silly but he was in a moment here. He nodded in the smallest gesture of sympathy for ghoul hunger, something in the back of his mind wondering how it compared to that of a vampire.

There wasn't all together much more said on the subject, but Gael filed it away to analyze further later on. At this point Gael got caught up in the explaining and demonstrating of Alchemy, and while Dominic was underwhelmed in comparison he still appreciated the interest he was getting. He even had comments at the end, and even though Gael was talking to basically the boogieman, this could be the highlight of his day. Then again, he had a lot of activity in front of him. "It is...complicated. But rewarding." His smile receded a portion at the mention of spells backfiring, because they definitely did that and it happened more than it should. Alchemists tend to consider themselves pretty smart, and when something troubling happens an Alchemists first instinct is to fix it; their magic is an always growing pool of knowledge since it follows a formula of sorts so it's assumed there's always a way to do anything if you get your recipe right. So often they'll get cocky...or desperate. New spells are dangerous and sometimes the Ether can be very unforgiving.

"Mhmm.." having no desire to talk about either that or the portion of the kitchen floor he'd just ruined. He felt somewhat distracted when Dominic replied to his mention of the party, munching on the sandwich. His attention was only caught again by another presence entering the room. She was gorgeous in a somewhat intimidating way, curvy with flowing bright red hair -- Dominic dubbed her a mermaid, and Gael thought with a hint of amusement that it meant she would almost certainly be attending the party.

The ghoul was the first to strike up words with her, if they were the right words was questionable. Either way Gael was starting to itch to leave the room, still, he figured he should at least say something to her.

"Uh, hi, I'm Gael. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude but I was actually just about to head out. I'm sure I'll run into you again." He started moving to leave the kitchen, but made sure to address Dominic before he left. "Anyways, it was good talking to you Dominic, I do hope you attend the party, but I'm sure I'll see you anyways too. Oh, and you could probably talk to one of the staff members about the food situation, to avoid uhm -- you know. But yeah, see you later." He waves sheepishly before leaving the kitchen to find his room.

He finishes his food on the walk to the hallway, feeling a lot better being less hungry and away from the company of the ghoul; not that Dominic was a bad person in Gaels book, just that his aura was unnerving by nature. Once he reached the hallway, although he felt terribly rude for it, he went straight for his room, not stopping to converse. He'd get a chance to meet everyone eventually.

Finding his door he opened it to reveal a...very bright room. Well, what could you expect from a yellow room? Actually, after closing the door behind him and squinting a little he rather liked the room, it was...cute. It was a little childish but it had plenty on natural light and the bed and hopefully faux fur rug looked comfortable...although the bed wasn't very big for him having a roommate and there being only one. But it was livable and Gael was excited to unpack, all of his houseplants and books and otherwise random this and thats would look very nice in here; however his better judgement said he was already late to the party so he ought to just change and head out.

Summoning the only pants he could think of that would be appropriate for a pool party as long as he wasn't swimming, and getting a little carried away with jewelry...erm, accessories, he deemed himself ready. Really it was one of those outfits that screamed witch as much as something casual could, harem pants being a staple of witch fashion, also being known for eccentric accessories.

Leaving his satchel on the bedside table to unpack later, Gael made his way out of his room and further out of the house, reaching the pool area. Fortunately it seemed like a lot of people were running late as well, and although Gael was excited to meet new housemates he didn't feel like intruding on anyone's conversations or alone time. Instead he found an open lounge chair and sat himself down, curling up slightly to wrap his arms around his knees and watch the others around the pool. So far the majority of people were female, which Gael was glad for. He wasn't normally self conscious, although he was slim and small compared to some of the other guys he'd seen and was still unsure if not wearing a shirt had been wise. He had some tone, but not very much...still it wasn't in question -- wearing a shirt to a pool party would be blasphemy! Anyways, Gael was plenty happy with himself, it was just knowing that this was an arranged marriage still that got him nervous; knowing people would be making judgments on those of the opposite sex and Gael wasn't exactly what a lot of girls would look for in a man.

Thankfully his thoughts were interrupted by a staff member of the house approaching him and asking if he had a drink order. Giving it a moment of thought he ordered a mimosa, to which the waiter assured him would be made promptly. A smile he hadn't realized was missing crossed his face as the waiter left. Fixing his hair so he wouldn't be laying on it Gaels posture relaxed, it wouldn't be so bad if he got a little peace in before talking to anyone else.

User Image

WHERE::::KITCHEN --& POOL
                                                                                                                    WITH:::: DOMINIC&&PARTHENOPE --& EVERYONE-ISH
                                                                                                                    OUTFIT:::: Pool Party Sorry, not a super interactive post and the length got kind of out of hand, but I wanted to get him out to the pool already.

Tipsy Prophet

☜ Youve gt these little TH⇡NGS xx
                                      User Imagex(that you⇝ve beenRUNNING FROM)

You either L❤VE it or
                                      G¿ESS YU DONTxx
                                      ❤ ➣

You°re such a ρяєтту тнιηgxx❷ be ➧RUNNING FROMxⓐⓝⓨⓞⓝⓔ
                                        xxxxxxxxTHERES A (million million million million million million million million) WAYS IT COULD GO
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxx███████ GET ME OUT OF MY MIND ███████

·´¯`·.·• It didn't take long for the excitable Fae girl to open her door, and Aleksi couldn't help but sneak a look inside her room. It wasn't so bad, like his own it could use some energy and life but it was otherwise very chic and expensive looking. Once the door was closed his eyes turned to the girl herself who had also deemed it necessary to find a pool side worthy outfit. Aleksi chuckled when she asked about directions to the pool, glancing down either side of the hallway -- did she get turned around that easily? Cute. It almost made him sad he couldn't just marry her -- and his princess and maybe one of the boys to even things out.

"This-a-way!" He announces, taking the lead and walking in the direction they had come. His best guess was that if he went back down to that living room area and headed towards the back of the house it would lead him to the back yard. Unless, on the off chance, the pool was located somewhere else? "We definitely have to find it now, that outfit is entirely too cute on you to go to waste." Turning his head briefly to toss a wink back to Melody.

While walking through the house he would peek his head into most of the doors they passed, just to get a better sense of where everything was. Eventually he was able to find the pool, holding the door open for Melody so she could take the lead and decide where they'd go. Although once outside he very quickly spotted the princess and would be disappointed to not talk to her again. But there were so many other people out here too! Probably not nearly as many as there would need to be to fill all of those rooms, but enough that he felt a mixture of excited and overwhelmed. He wanted to cling to the people he knew already but he also really wanted to socialize with the other beings too. So many pretty girls to catch his eye and such a short attention span!

xxxxxxxxxxxxWITHxxx:: MELODY AND EVERYONE AT THE POOL
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxWHEREX :: THE POOL
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxOUTFITX :: Pool Party

Mellowlicious's Significant Otter

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxK I N D xxA N G E L -
                                MILA CLAIRE KNIGHT !!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mila stared at the water as she waited for Theo to come join her. She would be swimming, but not for very long. While her wings didn't mind water, such as rain, when it came to bodies of water hitting them it wasn't such a good idea to swim for very long or at least not to have her wings submerged in the pool for very long. She also wasn't very good at swimming, while she could swim she wasn't a being who spent a lot of time in the water. In fact it was the complete opposite and she spent most of her time in the sky. How funny she must look wishing to swim. However, she was very happy with the idea of being outside and swimming that it never fazed her at all. She was just enjoying her time.

When Theo began making his way over with his book she smiled, sitting down beside him. Placing her legs in the water she began moving them slowly back and forth, finding the water felt nice. She began to open her mouth to say she'd wait for him, but quickly closed it as she heard his compliment. She blushed, embarrassed, and quickly covered her face with her hands. "Thank you." She said from behind her hands. She had just remembered what she was wearing, something she wasn't use to wearing. In fact it was the first time she's wore it, so wasn't all that comfortable with it. She much preferred whole pieces, but since she didn't swim very often there was no need to wear swimsuits, so wearing a swimsuit in general was embarrassing for her.

After a moment of covering her face she slowly removed her hands, having fought the urge to ran and put her shirt on. "Um, I'll wait with you. It would be much more fun if we swim together." She smiled at him. Mila wouldn't be able to swim very long so she'd rather enjoy her time in the water with someone she knew. Right now Theo was the only person she knew at the party and was the most comfortable with. Looking around once more she noted that quite a few more people had arrived. An elf and fairies being among the newcomers, ears and wings giving them away. There was also a human looking male, but she wasn't paying close enough attention to figure out just what sort of being he was, doubting he was human. She smiled at all the newcomers, but didn't want to bother any of them. She would love to meet new people, but felt like she'd be bothering people who wished to either be alone for the time being, or just wished to talk to those they knew.

Moving her feet back and forth in the water she turned her attention to Theo with a smile, looking curiously at his book. "What are you reading?" She asked curiously as she looked his book over She just assumed he liked reading since he was doing exactly that when they first met, so was curious as to what kind of books he enjoyed. Then she realized she could be bothering him while he may have been trying to read. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." She said quickly. She didn't want to interrupt him while he may want to read and relax.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I was NEVER looking for trouble....
I WAS ONLY FOLLOWING YOU DOWN !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Pool.
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Theo, and others.
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- The water feels nice..
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxCurious and Happy.
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══════╝
Ridiculous_Toupees

Bashful Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nemo

Location: Hallwayxxxxx Company: Alone yet everyone xxxxx Mood: excited xxxxx Outfit/Form: Pure White Cat with Steel eyesxxxxx

Slowly Nemo padded her way down the hallways around the house. She was slowly getting her bearings around the house. Her ears laid flat as she heard something like yelling and a fight braking out inside the house. Letting out a small hiss she hurried her little paws away from the sound she didn't want to get stuck underfoot or worse hurt in this cat form... It could force her to change back in front of the attacker or worse this cat body she was much more fragile then in a more human shaped body. Fleeing from the sound she made pretty good time in finding the way out side to what could only be the back yard. Her ears once again flicked up as she could hear the voices of many people coming from not to far away.

Stepping off of the path way and into the grass Nemo made her way a little more silently and less in sight then if she was on the path. She had to take the longer way around to find the pretty large group of people. Nemo was shocked to see just how many types had agreed to come... There were even races she didnt know from sight. Her heart rate picked up with the excitement of it all. Her tail swished around as her eyes lit up watching them all. She wasn't fully hidden and normally every part of her brain would be telling her to hide behind something but here she was sitting in the grass her tail swishing back and forth as she happily watched all the races.

After what seemed like a bit Nemo snapped out of her daze of joy and moved to under one of the pool chairs. Laying flat to the ground this time she watched with that same excitement in her eyes happily ready to learn anything she could about any of these people. Her eyes slowly moving from one person to the next. There was so much going on she wasn't sure where to start first.

#6666bb

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Parthenope would ignore what the two men were doing as she would find some pre-made sushi and gave a happy musical note. She would bend down to reach in for it when she suddenly froze up hearing the blonde man speak. What did he just say? Oh he did not just call her that. Parthenope would stay bent for a few more moments, not even realizing the lady like man had excused himself to go out to the pool. Then Parthenope shot up and stood straight and closed the fridge door. She would turn on her heels to look the blonde haired man down but her face was in a dead pan expression. She would start to walk over to him before she poked his chest and began to speak. "Do I look like an 'Ariel' to you bub?!" She asked with a light hiss in her voice.

But she couldn't just leave it there, her mouth continued to run and run. "Do I look like that completely inaccurate piece of sea foam who only wanted to be a land walker? Hell no. The most accurate description of me is that of the Greek Siren's. My ancestors. Luring stupid horny men onto rocky shores before watching them die and eating on their flesh. I am no singing, flounder loving, daddy's girl princess. I am a full grown woman who hunts and kills for pleasure and I am damn proud of my species that lives under the sea." Parthenope poked Dominic's chest the entire time. Her teeth showed as she spoke and they weren't normal human teeth. They were rows of sharp shark teeth that could easily snap bone like a tooth pick.

"Damned land walkers. You think every fish woman with red hair is a goddamn Ariel? ******** no." Parthenope grumbled as she would walk over to the fridge once more and took her sushi out. "Now I'm all pissed off and have to interact with more land walkers." She pouted as she devoured the sushi rather easily. Parthenope would grumble some more before sighing and throwing out her napkin after she wiped her mouth. "I never should have eaten that man's arm in front of the counsel...." She groaned and actually partly forgot about the blonde haired man.

Location: KitchenXXXXXXXXParty: My soon to be new chew toy (Dominic)XXXXXXXXStatus: 100XXXXXXXX Outfit: Day One

[[Okay I don't know if it's anyone else but me but gaia hasn't been loading much today so I am so sorry this post and the next one are late.]]

Desirable Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

Adriana glanced towards the vampire woman. "You're welcome." She mumbled softly and would look down towards the wet neko. The poor kitty cat looked so sad and Adriana made note to give Stromh a punch in the face later for being mean to the kitty. She watched the neko girl and would help her out of the pool before she wrapped the neko in a big fluffy warm towel and let her waddle off to sit down somewhere. Adriana felt a bit embarrassed now and would soon slip away towards the pool house and sat down in a spot away from the water. She refused to go in the pool and even more refused to put on a bathing suit.

Adriana would watch all of the people slowly come to the pool. There was a human with an angel and they seemed very close already. She quirked her brow at that and watched the human for a bit. She then would look towards the next few people to show up at the pool. It was getting crowded and it was getting crowded rather fast. She wondered if this was everyone that was here, however she would notice that some people were still missing. There was supposed to be a man and a woman from each species right? Sorta like Moses. So there were still some people lurking in the house.

Adriana would soon slip away from the pool and would head towards the house. She walked past a white cat and was confused for a moment but soon realized that it was a shape shifter. She would watch it for a moment before she headed inside and away from the dreaded water. She mumbled to herself and would feel the others inside the house. "How does one even become friends with someone?" She grumbled.

Location: Pool sideXXXXXXXXParty: EveryoneXXXXXXXXStatus: 100XXXXXXXX Outfit: Day one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff