Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Genius

User Image

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

The elf princess would not be attending the pool party because of the chemicals. Albus wasn't surprised, elves were more naturally aware of things. She sat on the bed sipping her tea making Albus a bit thirsty. He hadn't drank blood in a while and he was beginning to crave the body fluid. He wondered how elf blood tastes, considering elves were more pure than humans and naturally lived much longer he could only imagine how sweet she would taste. The nectar called him but he resisted the urge to pin her down and bite into her tender flesh. Arylwen then noted that she was interested in exploring the garden after introductions with the other guests. He was more leaning toward satisfying his quench for blood.

Meanwhile he controlled his blood lust so he wouldn't bite the princess. Although he did think about it, would anyone stop him if he bit her while she slept? He couldn't jeopardize his position in the mansion.

Arylwen placed her hands on her lap as her eyes became more serious. She was concerned over their sleeping schedules. "Don't you worry princess, us vampires can be secrete, I'll do my best to remain subtle in your slumber." Albus assured politely. Vampires could move very swiftly so she need not dread over her sleep. Next, she brought up his blood diet. His brow raised slightly as she mentioned this. "Surely I will not drink blood in this room." he agreed, but asking not to drink in her presence was asking too much of the vampire. Drinking blood was a vampire trait since the beginning of their existence and frankly he wouldn't stop himself from consuming the substance outside of the orange room, whether she was present or not.

Arylwen was definitely on the spoiled side. Sure he was apart of the vampire elite but they differed, she seemed to be more pampered while his elders encouraged the youth to hunt and to become dependent on themselves.

Lastly, she asked if he had any conditions for her. "I can't say that I do." The vampire admitted, he had no conditions at all for her. Her actions had no impact on him whatsoever and he didn't really care what she did. "I see no problems amongst us as long as our respects remain neutral." Albus added.

"Any feuds our kindred have against each other should not play out in this mansion." Of course Albus didn't expect everything to conclude smoothly. The two were bound to have a dissension but he highly doubt they would end up fighting each other. Plus, the ultimate goal here was finding a mate, if not he had other plans...

If things took a turn for the worst he could envision every race rallying to battle how things were currently between the mess of races. In times of crisis vampires were difficult to kill, in numerous occasions they were known to resuscitate.

"Now if you would excuse me princess your tea has triggered my thirst, I'll be searching for the kitchen." Albus turned from her visage and walked into the halls of the grand mansion to find the kitchen, where ever it was.
▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Mizugami Haven

Blessed Genius

User Image

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

°Intro°

In the midst of the forest, sun ablaze and birds chirping as they soared in the open blue atmosphere a brawny figure stood sweating in the clearing. He held an axe that complimented his muscular physique each time the man hacked into some lumber. The man known as Brock wiped the sweat off his forehead with his forearm. Exhaling he raised the axe once more and swung it down with great force and momentum to chop the next log in a half. Splitting wood was hard work, and one of the many ways Brock maintained his body at top fitness form.

It wasn't that long ago Brock was competing among his brethren for the role of male bachelor to represent the lycanthrope race. Usually the savage beasts fought among each other for supremacy and successfully defeating all his brothers, having his hand raised he had won the role fighting and beating his brother Rainer.

Brock however wasn't yet satisfied, this wasn't the first marriage arrangement, quite some time ago he was forced to be-wed a vampire of his choosing but that had ended up in failure, although on the plus side he'd connected with vampire woman by the name of Alexis. She was a really good friend and was honestly someone he could loosen up and be himself with. Before the experience he had a strong dislike toward vampires but she had swayed his views. He realized not every vampire was a bloodthirsty culprit only out for carcass and death. Of course he hadn't seen her in years which bothered him to some degree. She was laid back he felt bad that he had stayed away for so long.

Focusing on the next bark, a man in a suit appeared almost as if they had teleported. Brock turned striking the axe blade in the dirt and leaned on the staff to face the stranger. "This is for you, sir." The man proposed and Brock took the envelope with his name on it in gold lettering. Oh great, it was another one of those fancy prancy nannies. Opening the flap of the message Brock scanned the lines of the paragraph. "Guess it's time, should I pack my stuff then?" Brock questioned as he cracked his neck trying to relax his body.

"That won't be necessary sir Brock, your luggage has been packed for you." The butler looking dude replied. Brock nodded in understanding, his dark brown messy hair and brown eye glistening in the sun light, his body frame stood at 5`11" and he was pretty much solid and built. Crazy how bigger he became in his werewolf form, he was a very terrifying being.

"The limo awaits you." Brock`s only thoughts and concerns were, `Here it goes again...` Another wedding arrangement Brock was starting to wonder why he couldn't pick his own mate? The idea was absurd. Nevertheless, he would go on forth with his duty.

Sitting in the limo on the way to the mansion, Brock asked if the driver had any sort of refreshments, he was dying of heat and his mouth was starting to dry. The driver picked up a water bottle and passed it to the one-eyed patch werewolf.

"Thanks buddy." Brock said as he quickly twisted the cap and began gulping the bottle till it was empty. Brock, like most werewolves could consume food or drink at a higher rate than most other beings. They were truly beasts, even in human form. As the limo came to a complete stop. The driver opened the door and Brock stood to observe the appearance of the mansion. Whoever had constructed the place had masterful skills and he couldn't fathom how big the structure was.

"Your bags sir." The driver interrupted Brock`s admiration for the mansion. "What? Oh, I'll take it from here." Brock gripped his belongings and stepped forward in the path of the entrance door to push the door open with a wide grin in his face. "I could definitely get used to this again." Brock muttered to himself beaming. It had been a while since Brock lived in luxury. He had a solitary cabin to himself he had moved to get away from family so he could steadily focus on himself, prior to competing for the arrangement.

"Now which room was it?" Brock unraveled his letter as he read aloud, " Room 11? The mint room?" Sounded like he was more in a candy factory than a luxurious mansion. Suddenly taking his vision off of the note and locking eye with two female witches? Or wait, one witch and a male witch after catching their scent he had made the revelation that he had the scent of a male.

"My bad, how rude of me, I'm Brock." Brock greeted acknowledging their presence as he reached to shake the female witches hand first while holding his bag with his other arm. Brock had to admit, she was hot, she had a nice figure exposing her navel and he liked her hair. Hearing the guests upstairs he could tell this was already a party. The social gathering had started early, having been in the forest it took more time to locate Brock so that kept him from making it in time.

He could smell the different scent of a variety of species. The soiree felt bigger than his last arrangement, definitively more guests this time around. He just hoped he didn't have to queue to get some grub with all the many individuals already present. It was hard to tell the distinction between their different scents. He was good with smells but the aroma of many were more difficult to figure out.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Where: Inside Mansion
With: The Human Girl
Doing: Flirting
Feeling: Amused, Playful

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Kelsier The Collector - - - a dragon

User Image
Latin? Kelsier raised an intrigued brow at her. He was so surprised that she spoke such a dead tongue that he barely caught the words. Silly boy? He was hardly so! In fact, if she was human -like he believed- then he had many years on her. (Though his kind measured age much differently than the humans did.)

Well, no matter. He could let that slide for now. And maybe he wouldn't let on just yet that he understood many languages, Latin being among them.

He smiled as he held her earthy blue orbs with his own. "I'm Kelsier." She had such pretty eyes. "But you need only let me call you mine," Kelsier stepped towards her and reached out to take a strand of her golden hair in his fingers, "and with just a whistle I would be by your side."
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Ridiculous_Toupees
His hair is blonde. Though maybe a slightly darker hue then hers.

Shy Sweetheart

User ImageUser Image

Alexis let out a soft sigh, it would only seem that this woman was on her defensive, and she was fine by that. She would’ve been if she didn’t have this experience already. She didn’t mean to offend her, if that was the case but she didn’t care that much either. She didn’t feel like she needed to make a further comment about the room thing. That wasn’t going to help her become ‘friends’ with this girl, though it wasn’t like she was just going to use her and then toss her to the side like trash. That wasn’t her plan here, to be honest, she doesn’t even know her plan in play for this marriage. Would it end up like the last one or will this one actually have a happy ending, then again she had a happy ending last time and that was gaining new fond knowledge on the wolves and gaining a new friend in the process of that. She didn’t see it has a negative, not how she acted in the beginning, this time she was actually being friendly.

Alexis titled her head to the left, watching the girl in front of her narrow her eyes towards her. She wonder what she was thinking and what she thought of her. The female scent wasn’t human, she had come across this scent before but she never really learn what race it was. She wonder if it was because she was a vampire that caused her to have some malice towards her. The way she acted a bit seem to be more of defense than anything else. Maybe she will just say her farewell and go find her room, not wanting to keep bothering the girl any further then she had already. She smiled softly when the girl, who just called herself Nemo, reached out and grabbed her hands. With a quick shake and releasing it afterwards, she had allowed her arm to fall back to her side. “I guess it would be original to be calling the room a color then the names of it occupations.” Alexis said with a nonchalant shrug. “If it helps, I’m stuck in the red room which is ironic to me since I drink blood” she said with a small laugh at the end. Alexis turn her head to look down the hall, reading each room name (at least the ones she can see) and chuckle softly. So they are color names, what a strange thing. Last one was more name base then numbers.

Alexis turn her attention back to Nemo. “Sorry if I bother you earlier” she said, still having a friendly smile on her face. Alexis didn’t want to make this girl feel uncomfortable for the first day today. Alexis felt her fangs pulse, which was retracted in her mouth, but she felt them pulse. She can also hear Nemo heart beat in her chest, the blood that was being pushed out of it and the blood that was entering it. She could see the vein in her neck pulse, calling for her to take a bite out off but she kept her composer. She wasn’t going to lose her calm state at the moment for her blood lust. I knew I should’ve gone hunting before I came here she scold to herself but new that the bag of blood in her bag would be suffice for her. Though blood from an actual person would be better than from a bag. She wasn’t picky at this moment about where she was going to get her blood, just as long that she gets it. “I wonder what else this house has to offer, other than the new people.” she commented. Alexis also figure that maybe she wanted to settle down and see her new room. “It was nice meeting you Nemo, I guess I will see you around” Alexis said. Alexis figure she can act more vampire than human. “Oh before I leave, what are you? I know you aren’t human, but I can’t pin what race you are” she really was curious about that.

✂-----------[ʟocation; Hallway----- ϻood; Curious---- ρeople; Nemo-----ʜealth; 100% -----OOC; Bleh] -----
                                                    Miko_Like_A_Sir

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Soleil DeMontore User Image
I'm Known As The Observant Human

█████████ █████████ █████████

Mutely Soleil observed the male trying her best to figure out what he was. Although his form was human she knew better than to assume that he was just that. The saying, a wolf in sheep’s clothing, entered her mind only making her smirk. Patiently waiting for an introduction she began to shift her weight from on foot to another. Eventually the man spoke out giving a chance for the blonde to process the oddly familiar name. Arching a brow she allowed a playful smile to tug at the corners of her mouth. “Kelsier,” she paused allowing the name to ring in her ears.

Sol was a rather big geek when it came to books; she had actually heard that very name from a novel she had read as a child. Deciding to hide that nerdy fact she merely let Kelsier to speak again… she didn’t have much input anyway. Though what happened next only seemed to add to her silence. With out hesitation the blonde had closed what gap Sol had formed between them simply to take a strand of her hair. The once comfortable personal space the petite human had built up was destroyed by just a few strides from her quest.

Now Soleil could flirt but that was only when she had her boundaries up. She always had trouble with conversing while others where too close … especially when they were messing with her hair, which surprisingly enough happened a lot. As if this man could sniff out her weakness the blonde became a flustered mess. At first her blue orbs darted to the ground trying to take cover from Kelsier’s own seemingly scorching auburn ones, but with time she found herself staring him back.

His eyes where … memorizing to say the least. “It seems I have made quite a resourceful acquaintance.” She finally spoke out with a nervous chuckle, “It has been a pleasure to have met you Kelsier,” Sol said while glancing back up into his gaze, “M-my name is Soleil.” The blonde human spoke out only to blush from her sheepish stuttering. It was just something about his eyes that brought a nervous boiling sensation into her chest. “I take it that I will see you at the party?” She brought up the question just interested to know if anyone beside herself was attending the gathering.

█████████ █████████ █████████

“As long as there's something to see
                    I'll see it with you as long as the days can seem
                    We'll find something to do "

╔════════════╗

xx Location: Green Room
                    Company: Stranger (Kelsier)
                    Outfit: Picture to the left
                    Mood: Flustered || Unsure || Friendly
                    OCC: Thank you for the correction ^-^ Yay for the blondies

Savage Falling Star

╚════════════╝
Where: Inside Mansion
With: The Human Girl
Doing: Flirting
Feeling: Amused, Playful..serious?

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Kelsier The Collector - - - a dragon

User Image
Suddenly the girl went from playful to nervous. Kelsier wasn't sure if it was because he had closed the distance between them, touched her, or mix of the two along with maybe even a few other factors but he liked the results...a lot. Girls were always cutest when they were one of the three: flustered, surprised, or scared.

Her eyes darted down, a rather submissive move. It made the predator inside him want to jump her bones, especially when she looked back up at him with those wide, unsure hues. In fact, it took everything he had not to push her against the wall after her endearing stumble across her own words.

Who was the silly one now?

"Of course, love." He cooed before chuckling a little. He let the strand of her hair slip from his fingers. "I can't go letting others' eyes wander over my Princess now can I?" He gave her a wink before stepping backwards to give her some space. "Think about my offer, dear." He reminded her as he turned to leave her room. "I can be much more then a resourceful acquaintance."
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Ridiculous_Toupees
Haha! Have you read Mistborn?
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OH NO, MUST BE THE SEASON OF THE WITCH
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxxxxxxliving/main room xxxxxx food xxxxxx excited/hungry xxxxxx brock and geal xxxxxx · · ·

Ah, well. That didn't seem to have the desired effect. She was even fairly certain a few of them had given her a nasty look or two. Nahar let her hands fall back to her sides, trying to not frown in disappointment. What? No one wanted to chat and wander with a lovely witch such as herself? Nahar almost felt insulted.

Almost.

But she simply didn't care enough about these people to feel hurt.

Nahar was prepared to turn and go and seek the kitchen out herself, when the other witch broke off from their group and approached her. Their hair seemed longer up close, and in a very interesting shade that she had never seen before. Which was perhaps an accomplishment, seeing as many witches in her clan enjoyed dying their hair in all sorts of colors. Reds and earthy greens were the more typical colors, however. Nahar was tempted to ask about it, but the questioned died on her lips quickly.

"I don't think anyone really knows where anything is yet... but it'd be a good place to know about. Ahh -- I didn't realize till you mentioned it but I think I might have forgotten about breakfast."

Nahar nearly laughed. Forget breakfast? How could anyone forget to eat! "Salutem, consors-malefica," she said, a common greeting for witches. After that, she couldn't keep a small bubble of laughter from escaping. "I don't think I could ever forget breakfast" she said, tone playful. Her ma would never let anyone go without breakfast, even if it meant being late. Especially for anyone on the thinner side. "Just thinking about it is making me hungry," she groaned, one hand pressing against her stomach. Would lunch be served soon? Hopefully this place was well stocked. Nahar couldn't speak for everyone, but she was more than capable of eating large quantities of food. Often.

All the while, more and more people seemed to pour into the house. Well, perhaps not pour, but it was a steady trickle of new arrivals. Maybe she should have started a tally, seeing as, at this point, she had no idea how many were there. It almost felt like home.

Nahar was about to drag her fellow witch away, when another approached. An attractive other. Lovely. If he had said anything prior, it was lost on her deaf ear. She smiled warmly, not entirely sure what he may have done to be considered 'rude'. She would have reciprocated the introduction (which vaguely reminded her that she hadn't done so with her fellow witch), when he stuck his hand out. "Uh," she started, running her hand through her hair, trying to remember what she was supposed to do. Put her hand out? Shake it? Give him something?

Thankfully, she was saved from trying to figure it out by a letter nearly flying into her face. She jerked back, surprised, hand quickly snatching it. It wasn't that surprising for things to suddenly appear out of no where. Not at all. Living with witches pretty much guaranteed that things were going to appear and disappear constantly. But she preferred to not be nearly attacked by it, thanks.

With a huff, Nahar tore open the letter, then grinned once she finished reading the elegant script. "Pool party! This place has a pool?" She was nearly bouncing. Why was no one else excited? It was a pool party! Awkward conversation and glances all around; someone whose too excited and splashes everywhere, the drinks that will inevitably go around. Why wouldn't anyone be excited?

After a moment, Nahar composed herself, stuffing the newest letter next to the other one. Practically starting a collection. "I'm Nahar," she said, hooking her arm in with the other witch and grinning brightly at Brock. "First kitchen and then pool party, yeah?"

Quote:
                        bad ending is bad
                        sorryguys

Mellowlicious's Significant Otter

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxK I N D xxA N G E L -
                                MILA CLAIRE KNIGHT !!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mila landed before the large building she and many others would be forced to stay in for the time being. They were to marry one of the other races within the building before her. She couldn't imagine it, or even wanted to think of it. Instead she took a deep breath and looked over the letter she had received. As she read it over she remembered she would be staying in room seven. "The Pink Room?" She questioned to herself. She could only imagine what the room looked like, but could guess that it had something to do with the color pink. Not one of her favorite colors, so she was hoping that it wasn't going to be some horrible color of pink. Well, she'd just have to find her room and see for herself as to what her room looked like.

The second thing she noted was that there was going to be a pool party. "Oh, sounds fun." She glanced back at her wings that were held close to her back. While she didn't mind getting her wings wet, she wasn't sure swimming with them would be the best idea. Whatever the case she turned her attention back to the building before her and looked towards the doors before taking a deep breath. She opened them and stepped into the building, dragging her things behind her. However as soon as the door closed behind her she clenched her jaw closed. She wasn't a fan of being inside buildings, and this place seemed a bit stuffy. Looking around she noted people talking in the living room. Smiling at them she turned her attention straight ahead. Her goal was to locate her room, and then she could have time to talk with everyone.

She began walking around, focusing on her letter in her hand as she walked, so wasn't really paying any attention to those she passed. She wanted to make sure she didn't miss anything. Then something hit her. She should have asked the people in the living room if they knew where the Pink Room was. Thinking of the name however sent a shiver down her spine. She couldn't help but clench her teeth at the thought of the color. However she noticed someone in front of her and ran towards them to ask. She had been so focused on the letter that she hadn't been paying much attention to what was happening around her so maybe they could help her.

"Excuse me, but could you help me? I can't seem to be able to find my room. It's room seven I believe." She said, glancing at her letter before she looked back at him and really looked. A human. She thought to herself as she stared at him for a moment. Well, she didn't mean to stare she was sort of lost in thought. It was then that she snapped out of it and offered out her hand that wasn't holding her things. "Oh how rude, I'm Mila." She said, leaving her hand out for a moment to shake his hand. However it was then that she noticed a window and, putting her stuff down, moved to opened it. Once open she smiled to herself. "Much better." Turning towards back the guy she smiled. "It was a bit stuffy in here don't you think?" She said as she walked back over towards him smiling. It was most likely just her who found the place stuffy, she never did like being inside buildings.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I was NEVER looking for trouble....
I WAS ONLY FOLLOWING YOU DOWN !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Hallway.
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Theo.
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Much better..
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxCurious.
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- First post. Hope it's okay..
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══════╝
Ridiculous_Toupees

Divine Demigod

14,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
User Image
Ãȑүℓωҿɳ Ϻᾀȑȑѻωℓυɳҿ
User Image

She felt a wave of relief as he seemed to take her first request quite nicely, and even her next request was agreed upon. However, he did not say that he would not drink in front of her, which made her tense. He did not have any conditions for herself, which she assumed since she had perhaps caught him off guard with her inquiries. Arylwen acknowledged that he knew why he was here as she did; peace. She was going to move from the bed since she had finished her tea, when he noted something about their race’s past.
Her eyes widened a bit at his abruptness about the matter. “I assure you that I will give you a blank slate, as everyone else.” She replied, though that was a harder thing to do than say, but she would do her best. Having that much history and not have it affect your views was asking quite a lot.

Arylwen’s mouth went slack as he mentioned having been initiated by her simple consumption of tea for blood. She simply watched as he walked out still stunned. Sitting there she tried to relax once more, but had no desire to sit any further as it made her even antsier that she was in the same room with the vampire. She had to quite this thinking, but damn it….it was hard! Taking a deep breath, she recited a calming chant that her father heard her mother sing when she was still alive. It did wonders as usual. She felt ready to get out of the orange room and roam around as she had planned.

Peeking out the doorway to make sure that there was no one in the hallway, she headed for the outdoors to get some fresh air. Sliding passed the living room easily and there were the double back doors. She felt a bit giddy seeing as some of the plants she had glanced at she had never seen. If everyone was going to be at the pool party it would mean very few would be strolling around the garden. She stepped onto the veranda taking in the vast garden and taking in the sweetness of it all. Her ears picked up the soft rushing of water from a fountain further in, the gentle chirping of the birds, and the whispering of the wind through the leaves. She was in her element and it felt wonderful. Arylwen strode down the steps picking up her dress and dropping it as she landed, gliding straight into the throngs of greenery.

The first thing she found was the long line of fragrant flowers that snuggled against the large squared bushes that pointed the way to a gazebo with the fountain in front of it. The large fountain was circled in patches by tulips, daises, and forget me knots. She slid a hand over them softly indulging in the silkiness of their petals. It was the soft pulse of the earth that came from them that made her feel relaxed as well. It was more powerful at night. The elven princess sat down at the fountain’s edge. As her thoughts expanded with the smells, the rhythm of the water near her, and the wind’s breath against her skin, she began feeling homesick. Her heart clenched inside her chest as she thought about her father and brothers having to leave them so far away without her. It wasn't that the kingdom wouldn't run smoothly without her, but with what had transpired more than a fortnight ago....it was hard. She wasn't even sure if she had recovered from it all. How pathetic am I? It hasn't even been a day.

Arylwen sighed feeling that staying in one place too long wasn't going to help her and walking seemed to keep her mind preoccupied.

۩ Location: The Back Garden ❦ Beings: Nobody ۩

{{ }}

User Image

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

ⓖⓐⓔⓛx x x x x
                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛x x

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I HAVE⋰◝☆FIVE CL(←↗)CKS IN MY•LIFE
                                                〖&ONLY ⓵NE HAS THE ★┅ T!ME R✔GHT〗
                                                I'LL JUST UN⇒PLUG IT☒ F↻R TO[]DAY
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxѕιт вα¢к αη∂ ωανє тняσυgн тнє ∂αуℓιgнт
                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"Salutem, consors-malefica.” He repeated the salutation with a grin, admittedly more comfortable with the familiar gesture. Actually the witch was seeming rather easy to talk to, making something of a joke -- casual conversation. “Haha, nerves I guess, although…” taking a glance at the couple of people left in the room and those filing in still, “it doesn’t look like most of the other people here are concerned.” Gael shrugs and disregards the subject for now, on the larger scale it was better if not everyone was anxious. He was just about to ask her name, but breaking his thoughts a male approached, Gael...couldn’t place what he was, but he was intimidating.

Gael always felt somewhat insignificant around larger more masculine males, he wasn’t embarrassed of who he was, but he was painfully aware of it around men like this. Witches weren’t really evolved in a direction that favored masculinity in many clans, something some of the communities females were deeply displeased with. “Hey, I’m uh-” Awkward introduction interrupted by a move from his company. A letter flew to her in a gust of wind which, while cliche, was at least predictable enough for Gael to know to anticipate a letter of his own.

His own letter flew just above his head and he had to stretch to catch it. A distasteful joke or an honest inaccuracy in magic -- he wasn’t impressed. The sister witch made a comment about the party before he had finished reading, brows jumping up a fraction. Is that really an appropriate introduction party? He thought briefly about the human whom had been in the room a short while ago -- she didn’t seem like the type to suggest this type of party. Then again he hadn’t met her...he hadn’t talked to most people yet...so maybe a social event was in order. It was overwhelming thinking about all the different people he would have to get to know in the time he was here, how many types of people.

He took the witches cue and deposited the letter into the small enchanted satchel, carrying all of his other luggage as well. The witches locked arms and - OH! Gael hadn’t introduced himself! Hadn’t finished his greeting and hadn’t even asked for the witches name! He’d meant to but still felt embarrassed for it. Gael gives her affirmation of their plan a short nod before finally chiming in. “I’m Gael, by the way.” Offering the male a short wave, regretting probably coming off very meek, but honestly he had no chance at competing to seem dominate around some of these people...hopefully someone here would appreciate that.

He decided to start moving before he could think more on the subject and regret agreeing to come at all. The kitchen first...probably something light, if they were going to a pool party after. He didn't think he'd packed swim trunks but thankfully a staple of witch fashion was loose light fabric harem pants, which would be suitable since he didn't really swim much -- his hair got awfully heavy when wet actually.

User Image

WHERE::::LIVING AREA
                                                                                                                    WITH::::NAHAR AND BROCK

Timid Cleric

User Image

ҎαʈȻɦ

Running down the hallway and back down the stairs, Patch made her way through the house ignoring everyone on the way. She's stop in the kitchen, almost smacking into the sliding glass door that seemed to lead out to the garden where Miss Purple seemed to be. She's glare at the Elf princess as she'd wondered off alone, making Patch's once grin quickly turn into a heavy frown. She may not get along with Miss Purple, but there was no need for her to be alone.

Grumbling to herself, she'd slip out of the sliding door and follow the Elf, stopping every once and awhile to look at the floors, but also try to talk herself out of being nice and friendly. Not that Patch wanted to tut her own horn about how nice and friendly she was, but the princess had already rubbed her in all the wrongs ways and she was a first impression kind of girl. Which she knew wasn't fair, but people don't truly change.

Stopping near the elf, she'd call out for her, at first she'd attempt to call her by name, but in all honesty she had completely forgotten it and completely gave up on that idea. "H-hey!" She cooed softly to her, not really wanting to be all too loud. Everything around here felt too soothing to be as wild as she normally was, it was odd, but felt right. "Even if you don't want to swim, you should come anyways. It will be fun. " She'd add somewhat quickly, her ears sunk down in a rather submissive manner. Patch wasn't really sure how to speak to someone who was royal or whatever. Plus, there weren't any kings or queens in cat world nor was Miss Purple her princess anyways. Yet she carried herself in regal manner that was slightly intimidating and she Dident really want to give away that she had over heard her talking about the chemicals in the pools. Not like she could have helped it.

"Anyways, hopefully I'll see you there. She'd give her smile, before leaving the elf and garden to head over to the pool, which was almost made Patch's mouth drop. It was huge, with a rock wall waterfall thing and a spiral water slide. As she got closer, she even eyed a hot tub and since there was a party, there seemed to be a DJ booth and a mixed drink bar, as well a table filled with all kinds of food. Someone of it she had only heard of through other races, but it seems the humans had taken the time to take care everyone's needs.

Right now though, she needed a bathing suit and the note told her she'd find one in the pool house, so off she went to the small, what looked to be one room building. Upon entering, it was dark and the door would slowly creek shut behind her in a rather creepy manner, leaving her in the dark. Just before she was about to freak out, the lights would flicker on, showing off a room filled with bathing suits. Patch's ear would perk up as she'd endlessly shift through bathing suits, looking for the perfect one.

Happy with her choice of clothing, Patch would burst out of the pool house in a rather dramatic manner, ready to start party.
((her suit is the one with the anchor: Link))

Timid Cleric

User Image

User Image
𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖞 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖈
Take my hand and come fly with me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCome fly away.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFly.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAway..

Leving Khalla, Deastry would have a light shading of red on his face. He hadn't really ever dealt with many flirty people in his life time yet. Most of his younger years were spent training in an army, just in case any demons wanted to start their own uprising. Which may be happening sooner then later. Of course he dident want any wars to break out between any of the races, but he found this solution to be rather.. Childish. It may be easier for him to pick up a life partner though.. He almost flunked out of combat training, which may have lead to him becoming a fallen. There was no need for an angel who couldn't fight in God army.

He was only here to try and bring honor to his family, in hopes to bring peace to the Angels. It's not like they enjoyed fighting, but this what they were pretty much breed for at this point. He could have become a guardian angel, but that was a lower job, one that not his family wouldn't really approve of.

Groaning a little, he'd make his way to his room, passing a male, he had no idea what race he was, nothing he had come across before, not one of the major races. He'd brush the other guy off, thinking nothing of it until he noticed that he had just come from his own room. Well, clearly not his own, seeing as how there was a Blonde girl in his room. A human, girl.

Standing in the door's archway he'd glare at the girl, in a rather shocked manner, as well as looking over the room. How could he sleep in the same bed with someone he had just met? Didn't anyone think this through? Wouldn't this bring out more lust then love. Then again this was more of a peace offering more then anything. Perhaps amongst others, lust would be just as good as love.

"Hello Miss.. I am Deasty Malic. An Angel and you be?" he'd bow to the girl before looking around the room once more to find his suitcase had been delivered to already, it sat on top of what he assumed would be his dresser for the time being. He'd stride over the dresser, carefully sorting through his things to start unpacking. "I'm assuming we'll be sharing this room, I hope very much to get along. " he'd have his back to her knowing that his face was once again turning red at the thought of being in the same bed as her.

Desirable Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

Thump. Th-thump. Ba-bump. The steady sound of a heart beat rang through her ears. The heart beat slowing down like a drum coming to the end of a song. The world began to melt to gray with each slow thump of the heart. And when the last thump rang out in her ears, the world turned to black. Then the loud sound of someone flat lining and people rushing to bring the heart back to life. She reached a hand out through the black and took hold of the hand that the heart belonged too. She pulled on the hand until the soul separated from the body. The soul stood up and looked down at it's mortal ball and chain. It then turned to her and she wrapped her arms around it before they stepped through the veil and into the realm of the dead. She would kiss the souls forehead and a mark would appear to show it was going to heaven. The soul smiled before it turned white and faded away.

She stood there looked around the cosmic surroundings. She sighed and closed her eyes before she would take a step and appeared in her room at the mansion. She stood in the dark corner for a moment and then opened her gray blue eyes and looked around. She stepped out of the darkness and into the light as she pulled her hood down. Her long red hair flowed out of her hood and would fall down her back. One of her eyes had a scar on it and she sported a good body to her. She wasn't overly thin, nor was she carrying around extra weight. She was physically in between. She was also fairly tall. She stood about 5' 9.5 " Tall. If she were to wear her heels she'd be six feet tall exact.

She was wearing a petty basic outfit as well. Not one that people would think would fit a Grim Reaper. She wore a black hoodie that was only zipped up half way to show a maroon red tank top underneath. On the back of the hoodie was the number 8 with a diamond in the middle of it. For pants she wore jeans that were black with three sets of pockets, two sets having zippers. Her belt was black leather with a chain hanging around it. Lastly on her feet was a pair of black combat boots. She looked more like a teenager going through her last rebel phase before growing out of it.

But now she looked around her room and noticed most of her things were put away. She had sneaked in and done that before going to relieve the soul of it's mortal prison. She had been told that there was a pool party she as too attend. She wasn't excited about that. She instinctively brought her hand up and rubbed the scar that was just over her heart. "I refuse to wear a bathing suit." She mumbled to herself. She soon walked out of her room with her hood pulled up to hide her face.

She was stopped by a servant and asked what her name was and if she was meant to be here. Wasn't too surprising since she didn't use the front door. "Adriana Newridge." Adriana said as she would soon be directed to the pool. Adriana walked through the shadows, well more like lurked through the shadows. As she head to the pool house. She could feel everyone's spirits around her but she was far too busy listening to the whispers of death to see if anyone close by was dying. Needless to say, she was trying to avoid this situation with any excuse she could get.

Location: On her way to the pool houseXXXXXXXXParty: The whispersXXXXXXXXStatus: 100XXXXXXXX Outfit: Day one
          User Image

I AM THE DESERT-SCAPE
                          xxxxxTHE SAND INSIDE YOUR HOURGLASS

we will go down we will drown drown, deeper down
                                      the river wild will be our last ride
                                      we will go down we will drown drown, deeper down
                                      the mills grind slow in a riverbed ghost town

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Strohm was feeling quite content in ignoring what day it was.

Next to him, clinging to his hand, was a little spirit. A little girl, her hair bouncing with every step she took. Her passing had happened only a few minutes ago, and her spirit was strong. It was something he usually saw in children. The world had yet to drain them, make them tired and weak. Childrens' souls always glowed. If he didn't squint at her, he could still see a warm flush to her cheeks. If he didn't think about it, her hand was still warm. And as it was, he was fine with listening to the song she was humming.

"We're here," he said softly, bringing them both to a halt in the dark world. He looked down to the girl - he didn't know her name - and she was peering up at him. She didn't look lost, scared; perhaps a little sad. It made him shift his feet, looking away.

A few moments later, a small glimmer or bright light appeared. He let go of the child's hand, nodding toward the light. "That's it," he said, knowing that there was nothing he needed to do to reassure the little spirit. She was already moving toward the light, and a few seconds later, was gone.

Strohm waited for a few minutes, just to be sure that nothing went wrong. Nothing ever did - not with such young spirits - but he was a cautious sort. Once he was satisfied, Strohm turned and left, disappearing from the darkness.

It was as he stepped out of the darkness, eyes narrowed against the sudden onslaught of light, that he was reminded of what day it was. Rather than returning back to his own realm, where he would be given his next task, he was standing before a large mansion. One he had never seen before, and felt the sudden urge to burn to the ground.

Why was he here? What happened? Did someone change his destination? They would have had to; he hadn't planned on ever stepping foot here, peace be damned.

Strohm scowled darkly, turning away from the building and intent on reopening the veil, but nothing happened. He tried again, and nothing. Anger began to bubble up, clenching his stomach and chest. His jaw clenched, teeth grinding together as he tried to withhold his anger.

They couldn't do this to him. They couldn't! He didn't agree to anything! Oh, someone was going to pay. Dearly.

Strohm failed to notice someone approaching him, the calm voice asking him a question. It wasn't until there was a hand on his shoulder that Strohm snapped. He spun on his heel, slapping the hand away, "What!"

To his credit, the man didn't shy away from the seething reaper. He simple held out a letter, looking, if anything, mildly annoyed. "For you, sir."

He glared for a few more moments, before snatching the letter. He didn't bother to open it as he stormed toward the house. This had to be an elaborate joke. He wasn't even properly dressed to do anything. A basic white button down with a few suspicious stains on the sleeves, black skinny jeans. No shoes, no bags; his hair was in disarray, and no matter if he how many times he ran his hand threw it, it never helped.

Strohm stuffed the unopened letter in his pocket, pointedly ignoring any of the other beings he sensed or saw. Vampires, angels, witches, humans, elves, dragons - it was a regular ******** circus. However, one did catch his attention. He actually recognized it, which he wasn't sure was a good or bad thing. Probably bad.

It only took him a few minutes to locate her, and he almost smirked. Almost. He was still too angry to even be amused at her expense.

"You too, huh?" he asked, trying to not grind the words out through clenched teeth. It had been a while since he'd seen Adriana, and they hadn't parted on the best of terms. But she was as he remembered her; ridiculously tall, red hair, and looking like a good girl trying to be bad.

"s**t, I could use a smoke," he muttered, hands digging in his pockets. Of course he wouldn't have any! He let out a long suffering sigh, glaring at the surrounding world. "Why the hell are you out here? As far as I remember, the only reason you take off close is to jump into bed with someone," he paused for a moment, "or shower."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff