Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Cleric

User Image

It's 2015, and the rumors about the world ending may very well come true but not by a falling rock from space or what you call God. It seems to be something a bit more complex. You know those stories about the so called 'monsters' that make those bumps in the night or live under your bed. Well those mythical people have seemed to step up. Showing the humans that there really are vampires and werewolves. Demons and angels, ect. And I am not talking about Edward Cullen here. They are a bit more dangerous.

It seems a war had broken out between all of the many races that have stayed hidden and now they are trying to get humans into the brawl. Knowing that the human race stood no chance against the super beings there was a meeting held. One from each race brought themselves to the meeting. The only way they could work things out is by taking one child of each gender and putting them together for arranged marriages. This would unite the races and show the people that even if kids could find love amongst each other than so could they.

Lets hope they were right...

Timid Cleric

Rules

1. I am the goddess of this here roleplay, what I say goes.
2. i will randomly pair up room mates, not the couples.
3. This a semi-lit roleplay, i'm looking for three paragraphs, I wont hassle you about spelling mistakes.
4. I would prefer you reserve a spot before making a profile.
5. First come first serve.
6. Dont ignore anyone. It's rude and I am sure your mother taught you better.
7. A good bloody fight is always welcomed.
8. Cursing is fine.
9. No begging, no spamming, no bumping or fighting out of the roleplay.
10. For OOCC chat use (()).[[]].{{}}. OOCC:
11. Title your PM 'Ladies first' If your A female "I'm manly man' If you are male.
12.When reserving a spot, us the title : Count me in.
13. If you are going to join this roleplay then participating in the OOC thread is not an option. You must come and chat with your fellow puppeteers.
14. If anything is needed feel free to ask me.
15. Rules may change.

Timid Cleric

Profiles

[color=Gray]
[b]I Am the[/b]:[i](The spot you picked and gender)[/i][/color]
[color=Posting color][align=right](image here)[/align]
[align=center]± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±[/align]
[align=center][b] My is name[/b]: (your name, of course) .
[b]I am[/b]: (no older than 22) [b]years old.[/b]
[b]My race is[/b]:
[b]I like[/b]: (Sexuality)
[b]I'm a [/b]: (gender)
[b]I Like[/b]:

[b]I hate[/b]: (feel free to add more)

•°o.O O.o°•[b]A secret[/b]:[/align][/color]

Reserving Profiles:

[b]I want[/b]: (spot you want)
[b]I will look like[/b]: (100x100 Image)
[b]The Gender will be[/b]:
[b]A sample of my work[/b]: ( A link to a sample of your roleplating skills)
[/align]

Timid Cleric

Spots:
If you have any ideas for Races let me know.

Reversed Spots will have a Strike. Taken will be underlined.
The ones who bite:
Vampires
User Image and User Image
Male and Female

The Ones with wings:
Fae
User Image & User Image
Male and Female

Ones with Tails
Demons
User Image

Male and Female

One who Howls:
Werewolves:
User Image & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Male and Female

Ones who use Magic:
Witches

Male and Female

The Normal Ones:
Humans
User Image & User Image
Male and Female

The Ones with Pointed Ears:
Elves
User Image
Male And Female

The Holey Ones:
Angels
User Image & User Image
Male And Female

The Ones Who Change:
Shape Shifters
User Image & User Image
Male and Female

Fire Breathers:
Dragon Hybrids
Male and Female

The Horned Ones:
Faun:
User Image & User Image
Male and Female

The Death Bringers:
Grim Reapers:
User Image & User Image
Male and Female

The Felines:
Nekos:

User Image & User Image
Male and Female

The ones who eat flesh:
Ghouls:
User Image &
Male and Female

Those who breath water:
Mermaids-Merpeople
User Image & User Image
Male and Female

Timid Cleric

Rooms

1. The Blue Room
Theo & Alexis

2. The Green Room
Soleil & Deastry

3.The Orange Room
Arylwen & Albus

4.The Red Room
Jada & Damien

5.The Purple Room
Nemo & Soren

6.Yellow Room
Gael & Khalla

7.The Pink Room
Mila & Strohm

8.The Brown Room
Adriana & Aleksi

9.The Black And White room
Patch & Kelsier

10.Gray Room
Melody & Dominic

11.Mint Room
Nahar & Brock

12.Rainbow Room
Parthenope & Alden

13.Gold Room
Illyana & James

14.Coral Room

Timid Cleric

Events

A small breeze rolls by, caring several white envelopes, each one marked with a name written in golden lettering....

Dear (Name),
The humans have thoughtfully prepared your first event, a pool party. If you don't have a bathing suit you may take one from the pool house. Please enjoy the music, food and fun.

-----

Timid Cleric

Timid Cleric

Timid Cleric

Timid Cleric

User Image

ҎαʈȻɦ

The shivers that traveled down her spine and through her tail kept reappearing as she dressed herself today. Patch assumed it was her body showing how excited she was, the thought about marrying this young was.. Displeasing to say the least, but Patch always had a thing for other races. Hers was rather boring, none of them really had any powers, some of them could fully turn into cat and maybe some heighten senses. Whoopie, she could see in the dark and smell everyone's bad breath. Just thinking about it made Patch roll her eyes as she'd shimmy into her ripped up skinny jeans. she didn't plan on wearing anything too grand, Just a plan purple tee and maybe some purple high tops. No need to over dress, besides Patch didn't own any dresses.

Grabbing her suit case off of her bed, she'd roll it outside with her, waiting for the car that was apperntly going to come for her, but it wasn't a car, it was a mother eeffin' limo. It seemed to travel about a 100 miles per hour before stopping in front of her, not even a screeching tire. Mostly likely enchanted or something. Before Patch could reach for the door, a tall man appeared by her side, wearing, what she assumed was a driving uniform of some sort. The man would bow before taking her suit case and opening her door. "Oh.. Thankss'" she'd chime to him, before sitting down on the warm plush leather seats, must have been heated. Her face would light up and she'd lean back into the seat, the man closing the door for her, leaving her to rub her body against the leather.

When the limo started moving, Patch almost jumped out of her skin, her sharp fingernails dug into the seats as she seemed to be going a million miles an hour. How? Looking out of the window all she could see were a mixture of colorful swirls, where the hell were they going? The drive it's self seemed to take just about four minutes before coming to a complete stop. Her body would jolt forward and before the driver could open the door for her, she'd kick it open crawling out onto the sidewalk. she was tempted to kiss the ground. Pulling herself off the ground she'd come face to face with the driver, her suit case in his hand.

Patch would take her belongings, grumbling at him, before he handed her an envelope with her name on it. she'd snatch it from him before stomping off, rolling her bag behind her. she'd use her teeth to rip the envelop open as she'd stand in front of the front gates taking a moment to look over the giant mansion that would make her ears lean downward in amazement.Oh my.. The gate would swing open for her, allowing her to walk up to the door, ignoring the letter for now, she'd knock on the door, not wanting to rudely barge in. Like the gates the door would open it's self. she'd walk into an empty living room like set up with a huge freaking T.V. Patch would stare at it with wide eyes before throwing her suit case on of the couches followed by her body.

Pulling the letter from the envelope, she'd cross her left leg over her right, reading out loud to herself. "Blah blah blah.. Magic house.. Blah blah blah.. Room nine. Huh." she'd shrug dropping the letter in her lap, should she wait for more people or just go to room? Patch wasn't that social, but still.. It would be better to scout a friend of something to keep her company before settling her self. she was still somewhat in shock about the whole thing. Even if nothing worked out with anyone at least she'd have this experience.

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Soleil DeMontore User Image
I'm Known As The Observant Human

█████████ █████████ █████████

The soft hum of the engine quickly lulled the blonde into a deep slumber. With her body soothed into ease the petite figure began to settle herself into a rather pleasant dream. Sol tossed and turned very little which was an obvious sign that she was enjoying the ride. Little to her knowledge she was actually falling under a spell which had been casted by her driver in order to make the long journey seem much more delightful. There was a great deal of commotion from the blonde’s parents about her safety so they insisted on the spell in hopes of keeping their daughter from regretting her decision on leaving her home.

In all honesty Sol had no choice in whether or not she would be involved in the arranged marriages, but her parents sort of tricked her into thinking she did have some say in her future. One could say the sleeping spell placed on the girl halted her mind from figuring out just how cruel her parents where… it made the goodbye much simpler. Time passed as the car came to a steady halt. Eventually the petite blonde opened her eyes with a hushed curiosity.

Wiping the sleep from her face she took the time to gather her once dazed mind. Blue orbs peered out the tinted window leaving Sol to let out a slight sigh. “Miss, we have arrived.” A white-gloved hand reached out to the girl as if to signal that it was time to leave the security of the familiar car space. With the help from the driver Sol departed from the car and was handed a vanilla colored envelope. Silently she glanced over the paper before neatly opening the letter. Taking the time to read the paper she then tucked into away into her pocket for later use.

“Allow me to take your bags,” A suited man offered up while grabbing the items that had been dispersed by the curb, “May I suggest traveling into the living room?” he spoke with a calm smile, “I believe another guest is just beyond that area.” With the suggestion placed out in the open, Sol felt like there was no other option but to make her way into the living room and introduce herself. Taking a few hesitant steps into the room the blonde then took notice of a dark haired feline who seemed to be approachable.

“Hello,” Sol called out not wanting to startle the stranger, “I see you’re just as amused as I am about this situation.” She gave a slight chuckle when the girl announced her room in a mocking tone.

“As long as there's something to see
                    I'll see it with you as long as the days can seem
                    We'll find something to do "

╔════════════╗

xx Location: Living Room
                    Company: Patch
                    Outfit: Picture to the left
                    Mood: Tired || Amused
                    OCC: Hello ^-^
                    AquaTheDemon

╚════════════╝

Timid Cleric

User Image

ҎαʈȻɦ

Off in thought, Patch had been mindless rubbing her body against the couch, enjoying the plush cushions. Even her own couch didn't seem this cozy. It made her a little jelly of all the rich magical beings out there, even though this seemed to be more of a human made thing. Luckily for her though, she could hear what appeared to be someone being dropped off. Her ears would twitch a little as she'd sit up and turn her body around so she was on her knees, peering over the top of the cough like a little kid with wide brown eyes. Patch had let her letter drop to the floor at this point as she'd wait for the new being to enter the house. Which is when her sent hit her.

A human had come, a female. Patch's ears would perk up as she saw the blonde. The human was pretty, in fact too pretty. The kind that easily brought down her own confidence a little too easily. Yet like the human, their kind was almost one in the same, both of them lacked any real powers to protect themselves. The girl spook to her, in a rather mocking tone, she wasn't sure how to take it really, but Patch was going to give the human the befit of the doubt and say she was being friendly. smiling, Patch would nod in agreement, though she wouldn't say she was amused, more like amazed, but with Blondie here now, she was feeling slightly discouraged. Then again, how much of a chance was this human going to have around demons or any other creepy crawly.

With a flick of her tail, Patch would slowly climb over the top of the catch and onto the ground before leaping up to stand closer to the human. In general Patch very much enjoyed humans. Their world was so great. All those electronics and music.. Oh how wonderful human music could be. Playfully Lain would started to circle around the girl, fully looking her over, with a rather playful smile on her face. After about four laps, Patch would stand in front of the human, waging her tail every so slightly and perking her ears up she'd offer her hand out for a shake. Patch knew this was some kind of human greeting, at least she was hoping so. Patch may very well have been wrong. "Hallo! And what might your name be?" she'd ask with rather wide eyes. "Oh, You can all me Patch.' she'd add with a grin.

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

ⓖⓐⓔⓛx x x x x
                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛x x

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I HAVE⋰◝☆FIVE CL(←↗)CKS IN MY•LIFE
                                                〖&ONLY ⓵NE HAS THE ★┅ T!ME R✔GHT〗
                                                I'LL JUST UN⇒PLUG IT☒ F↻R TO[]DAY
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxѕιт вα¢к αη∂ ωανє тняσυgн тнє ∂αуℓιgнт
                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

If you asked anyone how to describe Gael you would most likely get one of three answers: If it was someone only acquainted with him you'd get something around 'sweet' or 'gentle', somewhere in the arena of kindness. If it was someone who knew him well they'd call him an old soul, someone wiser than their years, with more insight than others his young age. If you asked his mother or sisters they would tell you he was a romantic, he would loath that they would say that, but in their honest opinion that's who he was, with all the kindness and wisdom that came behind it.

That's why he was doing this...that's what he was telling himself while he packed his books and his houseplants and, more slowly, his essentials like clothing and hygiene based items into the bottomless satchel. That's what kept him calm and outwardly confident; he would get married at seventeen because this was meant to be, and because his race and those who made these decisions thought he was a worthy candidate to represent his race in this grand peace offering. It was a lot, it was a hell of a lot, but Gael was good at finding the positives in situations and even better at ignoring the negatives.

When he got in the limo he spent the entire ride clutching his satchel and focusing on breathing, on staying calm. He didn't want to seem nervous or awkward - something he thought very heavily on when choosing an outfit, eventually deciding on something more casual and comfortable like a cardigan instead of any traditional witch clothing - one of these people was his future wife! Or husband? Nobody said the couplings had to be heterosexual...that seemed like a first instinct and he couldn't say what the other races thought of such things but he wasn't sure if that was the rule. He would assume it was, not that it mattered too much to him either way, but he was nervous and his mind needed a place to wander.

What if I don't like them? What if they're rude and awful and crass and I can't stand them? I can't go back on this! It's about peace and unity but what if they're terrible or if they think I'm terrible. He wrung his hands and barely noticed when the ride had come to an end - sitting up abruptly when the door was opened. He took the hand offered to him gratefully, needing the small urge to will himself out of the safety of the car.

Once outside he was handed an envelope, and not wanting to wrinkle and ball it up like he sure he would if he held the paper, he put a little focus into letting it levitate around the height of his shoulders. Trying to focus, breath, calm down...be happy about this, it was a great opportunity - he watched the limo depart. Then, taking his first real look at the house - the mansion! - he felt a knot in his stomach loosen some. Yes, he could definitely come to terms with staying here...for the greater good.

Today was it. He could find love or he could regret everything...if he could just convince himself to approach the mansion...he opted to stay outside another minute, reading over the letter he was given.

User Image

WHERE::::OUTSIDE
                                                                                                                    WITH::::N/A

Divine Demigod

14,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
User Image
Ãȑүℓωҿɳ Ϻᾀȑȑѻωℓυɳҿ
User Image

The carriage that was taking her to....well...where ever it was that the meeting of the other races were to be held, was late. Late by ten minutes and 23 seconds and counting. She always did her best to be on time. Her arms were folded in front of her as she waited impatiently. Arylwen was in no mood to have anything further go wrong. Her oldest brother was out fighting in a battle to the west with an enemy she was barred from knowing about, the youngest brother was buried a fortnight ago, and her father was on his deathbed with an illness that the healers couldn't identify. It took a stern two day discussion from both of them to get her to go to this meeting. If she had it her way she would stay and rule in her father's stead, but he knew this was the only opportunity they had for peace. All she had to do was marry and come home, that was it. Love wasn't a propriety at this point in the war, so her father had told her. Though, she knew he wished the best for her and hoped that love was possible.

The white and silver coach finally pulled up, stopping just a foot or two where she stood, and the driver jumped off before bowing low with apologies rippling from his mouth. Arylwen shushed him with a simple gesture of her hand, and he opened the door. She could hear him scrambling with her luggage, a solid thunk to assure it was in tightly, and then another thud of him sitting back in his seat. It wasn't until they began moving she wondered if this was a good idea. There was a sudden jolt that sprung her softly from her seat. "What in the..." she breathed as she was about to give her anger a voice, there was a rush of wind and it was no longer night outside the window, but morning. The instinct to run was so powerful that she was about to open the door herself, her hand already reaching for the latch.

The driver calmly opened the door saying that her luggage would be taken care of, and that the letter in his hand was to be read. Her slim fingers gingerly accepted the letter. Her golden eyes surveyed him seeing that he didn't seem boggled by the change in time. Though as she looked from her imminent surroundings she saw a grand palace, though it looked nothing like any palace she had seen before. It was made of blocks, yet it's grand structure and some well placed curves made it seem elegant. There was a lush green entrance way leading to the gate and then the double doors. Before her was a person seeming to be gawking at the building as much as she was. The driver took off leaving her to her own devices, and she sighed thinking that he could have at least given her some information on the place. Looking back at the being before her she wasn't too keen to say hello quite yet, so she passed them only glancing over to inspect them. Long hair and a floating letter....a witch?

It wasn't until the double doors opened, she realized she had been walking blindly in her thoughts. Her eyes surveyed the area before her...a large foyer lead to an even larger room with two people in it seeming to converse. One was a lithe little lady with golden locks that Arylwen's first impression was that she was...a piece of sunshine, then the other one was a...well....a cat person. Black feline ears and tail with long black hair, and a first impression of bashful personality came in to her mind. There had not been much information about such creatures in her studies, but they were deemed creatures, not beings....to be treated as any other animal of the Earth.

Moving to the wall, she opened the letter. It instructed her of her room in the large building and that this particular structure had some magical properties, though it had no indication on what those magical attributes were. She was suspicious about everything by this point. Looking up from the letter, she watched the interaction with the two ladies, but had no desire at the moment to converse. Arylwen thought about going to her room, but she had no idea where it was and there had been no map of the building within the letter. It would seem conversing would perhaps be the best option, that or asking someone who works here. The latter wasn't an option she preferred, she would rather do things herself, but she knew that getting lost and being found lost...was very embarrassing.

Arylwen sauntering smoothly up to the nearest person who seemed like they could help her her hands folded in front of her lightly clasping the letter. It was a woman smaller than she was by at least a head, "I'd like this letter to be taken to my room, and a sweet tea prepared when I am through here." She was precise in her words, and handed the letter to the woman, before heading into the larger room. It wasn't as if she was anti social, but she watched others to see what their motives would be and if she could converse with them easily. A glint of something through the window caught her eye and she walked to find an expanse of the entry greenery, a lush full blooming garden, with a small maze of bushes as well. It had not only changed from night to day, but it had also changed seasons. Was this in the southern part of the world? Too many questions in her mind, so she sat down in the nearest armchair resting her chin on her hand. Glancing every now and again to those who would enter or walk by.

{{I want to apologize for the length, but I wanted to address everyone in some way. OTL This will not be a common occurrence.}}
User Image

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Soleil DeMontore User Image
I'm Known As The Observant Human

It would seem that the stranger had took her words the wrong way, either that or she simply didn’t speak in her tongue. Soon enough the girl nodded her head in agreement … well that was what Sol assumed. It didn’t take long for the feline like being to warm up to her presence. Like a lion circling their pray she took a few spins around Sol holding only the most innocent curiosity within her midnight colored orbs. The woman possessed a unique beauty one that basically drowned one’s body with the feeling of youth. The blonde couldn’t help but to allow a lively giggle to slip past her opened lips.

Just as quick as the ministrations started they soon came to a halt leaving the blonde with an interest of her own. Arching a brow Sol patiently waited for the being to speak, curious to know just what was on her mind. With an extended hand towards the petite blonde the stranger finally spoke up, breaking the silence that had fallen between the two. “Patch,” Sol repeated the name allowing it to enter her mind where she would keep it for personal sake, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, I’m Soleil.” Taking Patch’s hand she then gave it a welcoming yet firm shake.

“If you would like you can call me Sol?” The blonde human offered up the suggestion knowing it was a short nickname that made getting her attention much simpler. It was then at that exact moment a woman of elven decent entered the room. Her calming lilac colored locks and golden colored orbs where a sight to behold. Sadly, the woman didn’t stay long nor did she give an introduction, Sol believed that it would be in her best interest to leave the being alone.

“What room where you given?” Sol asked while brushing the wrinkles from her dress.

“As long as there's something to see
                    I'll see it with you as long as the days can seem
                    We'll find something to do "

╔════════════╗

xx Location: Living Room
                    Company: Patch
                    Outfit: Picture to the left
                    Mood: Curious || Welcoming
                    OCC:
                    AquaTheDemon

╚════════════╝