Long-time Witch

22,500 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Eri Saluja

"If the price of peace is my heart. So be it."

The phoenix rubbed her eyes again. The battle against sleep was a long one. After letting out another yawn, Eri raised her arms in a stretch; the fire she held in her palm staying in place above her. She wanted a glass of water and to wash her face and- Wait a second. Pausing mid stretch, she lowered her arms and the flame slowly, the change of location setting in as she looked around. This is clearly the work of that demon from last night! Had he done this because she ditched him?! Eri placed a hand over her head in shock. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear the ting caused by a fragment of Deklan's jaw breaking on the floor. "Warm woman." A voice snapped her out of her thoughts, causing her to look up. When she saw the leviathan standing at his full height, she too stood slowly. The phoenix opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by a letter as it began to flutter around rapidly in front of her face.

With the memory of the firestorm she caused coming back. Eri refrained from setting the paper ablaze. The phoenix let out a soft sigh and crossed her arms. Maybe if she ignored it, it would go away. However, when the leviathan also got a letter, she faced him. "What does it-" The letter was thrust in her direction, still fluttering too. So he couldn't read it huh. Pouting, Eri plucked the letter from his fingers and moved the flame so she could better see. "Good morning residents." She began, reading the contents of the letter aloud. Once finished she frowned again, "It seems we are underground and must find a way out."

Gazing upwards into the face of the leviathan, her eyes widened in panic at the sight of his bone jaw. She neither remembered him snuggling her as she had yet to wake when he was. Nor did she remember the bony surface her fingers brushed upon when she was on top of him. Her lone thought was how he scratch his face that badly when they were spirited away. "Y-your hurt.." She said with a shaky breath, backing away slowly until her back touched the wall. The phoenix jumped when the cold dirt pressed against her skin. Wrapping her arms around herself as the chill caused great discomfort, she began to tear up. She had just met this person and they were going to die!

Silviela
OOC: D'aww frightened little birdy yum_puddi

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
T h o u g h t s ⇥ Don't die! XXF e e l i n g s ⇥ Panicked/cold XXL o c a t i o n ⇥ Maze lvl 3 XXC o m p a n y ⇥ Deklan XXO O C⇥ Pajamas

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Business Gekko

User Image
`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´ℛikka`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´
The Fae

The evening Rikka and Deklan spent together was wonderful, not only did she find the strange contraptions fun and exhilarating, but just talking to the leviathan was fun. She was able to at least somewhat control her shy, nervous nature until she found herself feeling neither. She told him of her home, her hobbies, a few funny stories...It was much like her time with a particular half-dragon whom she had managed to push to the back of her mind until now. Clutching the necklace he made her every now and then through the night. He was never coming back and Rikka needed to accept that he wouldn't be the one she gave her heart to...though she already all but had.

Regardless of the past, she was able to focus on the large man. What was it with her and befriending the tallest, strongest males of the house? Was it her timid nature and short stature that did it? Or was it just some ironic twist of fate? No matter what it was, Rikka was thankful for the men she encountered. She felt a sense of security with them, which was something she needed. With Deklan, she wanted to know more of his world, about him. She was as curious about him as he was of her it seemed. Both craved more knowledge of the other, and with any luck, they would be able to spend more time together.

---Time Skip---

Waking up on cold,wet ground instead of her room left Rikka shivering in the dark. Immediately, she rose in a panic, searching for any light in the cave she found herself in. Nothing, nothing but black was before her. Feeling her heart pounding, the fae rose from the stony floor under her and wanted desperately to shrink into her smaller form but thinking of whatever could be lurking around, she didn't want to make it easier for something to gobble her up or attack her.

Eventually she came to a somewhat brighter area and she could hear voices nearby. She simply followed the sounds but now that she could see better and the voices were growing closer, she changed into her smaller form. Much better. She wanted to extract her wings, but with the dampness of the cave and the dripping water from above, she felt it wiser to keep them safely tucked beneath her skin.

Summoning some courage, in a barely audible voice to anyone within about 100 feet, Rikka called out,"Hello? Who...Who's there..?"

Voice Dana
Wing Status-Visible Hidden(tattoo)
Height-Regular(5' 4 " ) Tiny(4 inches tall)
Body Type, she also doesn't have a bellybutton.
Wearing: Not proper attire for such things and this on a small leather string necklace.
With: Deklan -> People on the 2nd level
OOC: Poopy post is poopy...Feel free to interact with her anyone!

Lonely Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Toshi

[Status:Normal] [Location:Forest then Maze (level 4)?!] [With:Naked Pervert?!] [Multiple Personalities: activated ]

User Image

User Image

Toshi continued walking the maze feeling like it was endless leading towards nowhere. He continued to ramble with his non-visible multiple personalities. This continue on until he immediate to the left and notice a shadow figure. "Oh a person maybe he or she knows how to get out of the maze" He runs towards the person which exposes himself due to the sound of pans clanking each other from his backpack moving up and down. "Oi excuse me can't you help found the exit out of this maaaaa..."Unable to finish his sentence,Toshi started from running to slowly stopping and meeting someone that was disturbing and shocking. Toshi is staring at a man who was really tall enough to join a basketball team but the scary part is that the man was wearing nothing but his birthday suit.

"Oh My Goodness a naked man....Its a pervert. Not only this is a maze but a prison and i'm about to be this guy prison wife." Toshi was frightened by the man and was moving back slowly making sure he is not gonna be his donut to his banana. though one question comes to mind what was Toshi in prison for? "Uh...you know never mind i can find it myself. I mean you seem like an intelligent person i'll just be in your way. As they say two is a crowd hehheheh" " He gave a frightened chuckle continued to back away from him more slowly. He tries to make small talk with him. "soo how are you? what are you in for?" he asked a couple a question as he plan on how to escape this situation.Okay so i'm in a prison. Don't know why but i shouldn't be here i gave donation to charity!! I'm pretty sure if i run he will come at me like an animal and use my rump for who knows what... Wait if this is a prison then that means..OH GOD!!. He thought to himself as he begin his initiative right away. He yelled at the man while pointing at something behind the stranger. "Look over there!!" Either if the distraction work on not Toshi just ran away from the naked stranger screaming in the top of his lung. "Help he's gonna make me his donut!!!"

Toshi continued to run and randomly turn from on direction to another. He didn't care where it was leading him just as long he didn't have to see him. A few seconds running around like a madman,he bumps into something or someone and fall on his rump. He bumped into the naked man meaning all that random turning just made ran in circle. Fear appeared in his face as he crawl away from him. "Please...i'm not ready..i haven't eve...n kissed a g...irl... don't make me your donut!" he panicked continue to crawl away until he has his back on the wall. He was trapped and nowhere to escape. All he can do now was except this gruesome fate. "if you must..then please...be gentle" he covered his mouth with his sleeve blushing little pretending to be a shy school girl. he started to tear up as he was about to be this man prison wife.

User Image

Sara Hawkins

Blessed Poster

User ImageUser Image
                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab x "Those who deny freedom to others...
                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab x Deserve it not for themselves."x
                                            ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

tab It wasn't long into his walk of the unknown before Azrael felt some sort of presences. Something with an overpowering animal instinct that let him know right away two things. One that he was the prey, and whatever was approaching was the hunter. He soon had more evidence that an impending threat was approaching. Now he could feel vibrations coming from the floor going into his legs. Even the walls, and the ceiling shook slightly. Proven by the fact that pebbles, dust, and debris shook loose falling to the floor. He swiveled his head the best he could with another person on his shoulder. Trying to narrow down the direction in which this unknown presences would appear. He moved so he was standing in the corridor in a way that he could see in both directions trying in vain to find out what was coming, and were it was coming from. The whole place began to shake violently enough that he considered the threat was digging through the ground. He was just about to examine a nearby wall better when he caught glimpse of something out of his peripherals. He looked up to see a giant beast big enough to nearly block the corridor. It seemed familiar, but he wasn't exactly trying to identify it right now. Stranger still it spoke, and not only that it asked for the girl on his shoulder. Before he even thought about responding once again the creature ask for the girl. He turned his head slightly, and looked at her. What business did this monster have with this girl? If he wanted to eat her, he could of just attacked them both. Even if he only ate females just to kill him, and leave him there didn't seem out of the realm of possibilities for this beast. He also showed signs of concern for the girl. Telling Azrael to give her back twice before getting any answer. He also said "Put her down, and give her back to me.". Sounding like he was once with her before. He also didn't attack to take her away. Making him think the beast didn't want the girl to be damaged in the scuffle. Seemed these two were conspiring together, or at least knew each other.

Just as he was going to start communicating with the creature. The girl in his arms began to stir, and distracted him. Speaking a few words before she came to a point were she was out of energy to do anything but breath."Be still ... I don't know what's going on, but I'm not going to let you go until I'm sure you have nothing to do with this. If I don't have to I won't finish things."He pulled her from his shoulder, and leaned her up against himself. Pulling her into a light hug with his chest against her back. He went over every scenario in his mind, and things weren't looking good for him. He looked over at the beast once more. "Now as for you ... seems you have the upper hand in almost every scenario that can play out here. You have that end blocked. If I tired to run to the other ... well I probably wouldn't be able to out run you with our friend here, and even if I could I could come to a dead end. Then, You'd have me trapped. I guess I could leave on my own, but Id get no answers, and there no way of telling if after all I did you would just let me walk. Plus I wouldn't know where to go any way. I won't let you down though. I did say "You had the upper hand in almost ever scenario."."A loving smile crossed his face, and he pressed his cheek against the woman's."My she is rather cute isn't? Oh! and she smells wonderful ..."He grabbed each side of her cheeks with with his index, and thumb forced her lips into a kissing face. He made her head shake back and forth lightly. Then, his hand moved down to her neck, and an iron dagger formed in his hands. He pressed the flat of blade against her skin to she if a reaction would follow. With light scowl on his face. He looked back to the beast. In a low cold grumble like voice. He started to speak his demands."Here's what going to happen. You are going to leave my sight in the next five seconds after I finish talking. You are going to find one of two things for me, and I don't care if you have nothing to do with this. Seems you can get around very fast, and you are also akin to the dark from what I can tell. Find either the exit to this place, and lead me to it. Or you can find a different woman that might be down here. She has snow white hair, and answers to 'Fin', and will know the name Azrael. If you find the exit you will lead me there with written signs on the wall. If I catch a glimpse of you after my count down she dies. If you find the woman, I had better hear you before I see you. You are to let me know you're there, and let her go to me. If you move toward me in any way with out permission she dies. I'll be looking for a way out myself with my buddy here. You found us before, and I'm sure you can find us again. Now you know your job creature, and you know the rules ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ..." He eyes were stern, and his face matched the seriousness his eyes tried to convey as he continued to count down.

User Image
With: A beast, and a troublesome woman.』『Where: Unknown』『Thinking: How this ends is up to creature ...』『Wearing: Spelunking Gear]

Silviela

Pikachu God

Titanium_Nitrate

Post By: Sara Hawkins

Dangerous Elder

User ImageUser Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆

I can feel the animal inside
My resolve is weakening
Pounding on the doors of my mind
It's nearly overpowering

Why wasn't it smart to enrage something that was territorial? Why wasn't it smart to enrage an alpha of an animal pack? The attack. The never back down mentality. The fight until your last breath, just to prove a point. Xarces, was both these creatures in one. But don't take it the wrong way, territorial in the animal world might mean land, but it also meant members of their packs. Emery was part of Xarces' pack as far as he was concerned. This pink haired female was with him the previous night, shared some things with him, and kissed him. This was enough for the man to see Emery as a part of his life, and his pack. He was part wolf after all, in a literal way. Which is where the alpha came in. He was the leader of a pack, the responsibility to keep his fellow pack mates alive and safe. Even if he had to put his own life at risk to do it. Can't forget the man has already lost so much in his life, and has been alone for so long that he forgot the feeling of having someone else be there. Emery gave him that feeling back, and he wasn't going to allow this man take it away. She was unsafe in his arms. This maze was confusing, and putting people on edge. But this was a bit too much. It seemed that in some ironic turn of events, Xarces was the only one with a level mind. Or it seemed. He was the only one not scared or worried about the outcome of this whole ordeal. Though now he was both worried and angered to no extent at this man who held Emery. One way or another he was going to pull the girl away from him and take her far from this man. The glaring beast soon heard a soft sound come from Emery, but he couldn't tell what she said.

The man decided now was a good time to speak to her, mentioning how he wasn't going to let her go until he was sure she had nothing to do with this. Was this man a bit daft, or was fear clouding his mind? Why would one of the participants to this peace thing do this? It seemed a bit stupid for one of them to completely sabotage this whole world peace, for a good time like this maze. Xarces continued to watch the man's movements, with faint growls coming from him at each breath of air. The growls only growing as he saw the man hold Emery in a type of hug in order to keep her standing. This time his jealousy taking over. But soon the man spoke up, telling the Terror how he had the upper hand in each situation and continued to explain why. For what ever reason was unsure, possibly to buy himself time to think of a way to escape. Xarces didn't care about any of that, he was waiting for a moment where the man's grip on Emery was loose enough for him to lung and pull away. Another loud growl escaped the beast as the man pressed his cheek against her own, then commented on hos she was cute and smelt nice. This man liked to play with fire it seemed, just slowly pissing off the Terror as time went on. Now! The man's hands moved up to Emery's cheeks as he pinched them, which was the perfect time to lung and pull her away. But Xarces was a bit too late as the man soon moved his hand down to her neck. Some type of knife formed in his hand and was pressed to her neck, a small sizzle being heard. This metal seemed to have the same effect on the girl that silver had on him. This pushed Xarces over the line. Leave his sight after he was done talking? The Terror could do that...

The man let down some sort of crazy situation on where Xarces was going to leave and he was going to keep Emery until then. That was a no go in the beast's mind. Emery wasn't going to be safe until she was with him. This man's promises meant nothing to the beast. So as he spoke, Xarces just slowly took in an extremely deep breath of air, waiting. 5... Xarces quickly opened his jaw as a thick black smog escaped his throat much like fire would escape a dragon's. The smog hitting the man and Emery in the face by the time he had gotten down to 3. Before he could get to 1 though, he'd already be blinded by Light's Bane. Xarces continued to spew out the smog, covering as much ground with it as possible. The effects would sadly be taking over both of them by this time. Blindness and paranoia, and that potent loss of direction. Up feels like down, left feels like forward, right feels like backwards. It was confusing. In Emery's state, she'd most likely have a powerful nightmare, something Xarces had to be okay with and heavily apologize for afterwards. But it was for the sake of her own safety. "I'm the reason you are down here." Xarces then spoke, a blatant lie to try and get the man to drop Emery. The beast then entered the smog himself, getting close to the duo with in. Slowly he began his attack. "Kill the beast and be free..." Xarces barely whispered this out, then added a bit of a echo to it, trying to act like a small voice in the man's head. The beast let his claw scratch the ground behind him, followed by a small growl, before he moved away. Again his goal was to try and get the man to let go, drop, or just loosen his grip on Emery. The second the Terror could get a hold of her, was the second they would both be gone. "Drop the girl... Kill the beast..." More echoed whispers to try and drive the man a bit crazy. "I put you in here to die!" This was not whispered, instead it was shouted with a crazed mad scientist laugh to follow it. "But you kill her you lose this game and die! Kill me and you are set free~!" Another laugh followed until it was cut short on purpose. Slowly Xarces moved up to the man's ear, his snake like tongue slipping out of his mouth and brushing against the man's face. "He is there... Kill him and be free..." The whispers returned as Xarces turned his head to the other side of the man. A quick puff of air was shot into the man's face, this time being the small effect of Shadow's Bane. The man would be able to see for a brief second, seeing the beast's face with a sinister grin, before everything would go black once more. Xarces backed away and watched for a moment, seeing what was going to happen next. If his chance to grab Emery would come, or if he would have to continue his games.

I cannot begin to describe
                                    The hunger that I feel again
                                    Run if you intend to survive
                                    For the beast is coming to life

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Company: Emery and Azrael.
Mood: Pissed.
Current form: Human 6' 1" Terror 4' 2" - 30' 5"

Extended Profile
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

knives_tribal

Silviela

Dapper Member

User Image

User Image

Setting her head down had been the hardest part of it all. It can be difficult to rest in a new place, a new space, around new people... strangers, she would rather call them. Ariadne's soft, voluminous hair always provided the perfect cushioning, even she it didn't have to. It never mattered, though, how comfortable she managed to get before climbing into bed and curling up. No matter how cozy, how warm or how good she felt, there was always the same reoccurring nightmare- her full, detailed memory of everything that she had done all those years ago-before she had become the last living one in her family. She was so sure that she could get through it all, that she could cast the memory from her mind more and more with each passing day. But her heart only grew colder and she could only feel its thunderous, suffocating ache. The woman recognized that it was indeed a dream, but something in her kept her there, in her nightmare, as her body tossed and turned and flinched.

There was a smoke-her smoke- filling the large room of her family's house, almost pinkish in color. Pearly, sweet smelling, and thick. It sparkled and iridescent pearl, furling in on itself in a million places. Ariadne spun around, screaming out though no sound erupted from her lips. Silently, she screamed for her father, and received no answer. Instead, the wood floor cracked beneath her pedicured feet, and heat rose up in hungry flames. Something, she wasn't sure what, curled itself around Ariadne's ankle, and began to drag her downwards. It pulled her over the edge of the enormous and growing slit in the Earth, and it burned her skin where it touched her. Scratching onto the wooden planks, determined not be be drug down, Ariadne attempted to pull herself up despite her being pulled down. The woman, though, had no upper body strength, and lacked the resolve to continue to give it all she had. Her nails scratched deep scars into the wooden floor as her body was pulled deeper into the hole in the Earth. Suddenly there was her father's face, standing there and she silently begged him to help her, her honey eyes smoldering. He lifted his knee and brought his foot down on her hands, and Ariadne began to fall to hell.

With a wavelike whosh, the woman was slammed down into her body. She sat up quickly, one hand reaching for her chest, clutching it as she tried to catch her breath. Ariadne heaved, keeping back tears, the woman fought to regain herself. Her head swiveled around, and none of this looked familiar. The only smell was of dirt, old stone, and the faint aroma of her lilac perfume. What in the world was going on? She could now feel the cold ground beneath her, and stood up, dusting the dirt off of her silken clothes. She ran a hand through her chestnut mane, a hand on the hilt of he sword as she did so. What in the world...? Hadn't she just been in a bed ? Hadn't she just been under warm sheets and linen?

She cleared her throat, and looked around as the few ways she could go,

Hello?She called out. Is anyone there? What's going on?

Ariadne cautiously began to stray from where she awoke, moving carefully so her bejeweled bengals wouldn't clang loudly together. Instead, with each move they gave a barely audible clink. Well, barely audible to her. Her best bet was to find someone and see if they knew what the hell was going on. Being a lone wolf could just keep her stranded here, and that was no good.

Playful Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

Second Level of Labyrinth】【Gerald】 【What, was that!!】【T-shirt, jeans, walking shoes, and a sweater. 】【 Braided Hair

There wasn't much surprise that her weight landing on the poor guy caused a noise to leave him. Silently she was relieved that for the most part he was keeping to himself. She tried her hardest to not have all of the things going on get to her but she couldn't hide the simple fact that she was worried. If there was one good thing about her kind it was that she could at least feel the surrounding area around them through the moist air. Senses were a magnificent thing when they wanted to work properly. She knew this thing went on for miles, twists, turns, and bends at every possible angle. What she couldn't feel was the movement of those walls. That would still be a surprise for her when it came time to see it in action.

Blue orbs watched as the young man timidly took her hand and she helped him to his feet once he was standing Wish let his hand go and stepped back for a moment as he introduced himself. So he had only arrived the night before? Poor thing.. He clearly didn't get much sleep or comfort before getting tossed into the ‘game’ of the day. Instantaneously Wishlyn’s mood picked up just a bit before speaking again. ”Well, once this game is won and we can leave I’d be more than happy to help you find your room, if you haven't already that is. I’m usually the ‘greeter’ of sorts.” She gave him a smile and watched as he constantly averted his eyes from her. She didn't comment on it, assuming he was probably just a bit uneasy about what this whole labyrinth thing.

A small sigh left the Nokken and she shrugged her shoulders. ”Oh, don't worry. The Manor Host’s likes to do odd games like this to ‘get everyone together’ and kinda mix things up I think. You should have been here for the obstacle course. That was fun.” She laughed slightly thinking back on it before coming back to her senses. They shouldn't waste much more time, they needed to find the ‘goal’ in order to get out of there, whatever that was. Scratching the back of her head she looked down the hall both ways trying to figure out what would be their best option. ”I guess we should get a move on if we're to find a way out of here. We won't be much help standing in one spot. The letter said that we wouldn't be alone, so..” Wishlyn stopped dead in the middle of her sentence when a sudden blood curdling scream could be heard from one direction. Blue eyes went wide, looking down that way when suddenly a loud shuffling and animal like noise came at them from the other direction. Wish instinctively jumped back, pulling Gerald with her as a large beast went running past them, towards the scream.

”What the hell was that?” Panic riddled her whole body. Someone was in danger in what she once thought was a harmless game. Now to decide, go towards the obvious scream and beast like person or the opposite way? Trying to calm her breathing she looked to Gerald for some kind of response to all the things going on. She doubted he’d voice an opinion, having been so quiet already and so she took it upon herself to speak up first. ”I don't know about you, but I’d rather not go in that direction..” She laughed sheepishly, Wishlyn's fear was certainly showing now. Blue eyes looked down the path the beast took once more
                                                      She couldn't hear much anything else besides his loud thuds on the walls until he came to a stop it appeared, silence echoing down into her ears again.

"You'll find me where the water touches the earth and birds sing sorrowful songs of love. You'll feel my strength in the rain and wind that caress the shores of my home. And here, is where I belong. Where no one can harm me again."

BlissfulChance
                                                      Gerald

Adorable Beast

XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXX User Image
Maze】 【 Visenia】 【 feels】 【 Nightgown】 【 Extended Profile
User Image

There was a down side the the Death Sleep. It wasn't the same as when you simply went to sleep waking when your body deemed your sleep cycle was complete and it was time to wake again, or by any outside force that made a loud noise or disturbed your body. There was always the danger that someone would come upon your body while you slept to do whatever they pleased with the caucus like body. When those that found you knew what you were this often meant they took measures to be sure you were truly dead, which was a good part of the reason vampires were careful to only sleep the sleep of death when they felt they were truly safe. The fact that Genevieve felt safe enough with Renn that she would let herself slip into such a vulnerable state in the presence of a werewolf was a testimony to how much she trusted the man. A great feat indeed as Genevieve did not trust easily.

But there was another danger in the sleep that had nothing to do with outside forces. The dreams that came to a sleeper were more than dreams and often felt as real as could be, leaving the sleeper to believe that this was in fact their reality, a conclusion they wanted to believe when the dreams they lived were desires and hopes mingled with memories. Often this created a life so convincing that the vampire would not want to wake again and sometimes they didn't for centuries. This was not entirely the case with Genevieve this time around. While she didn't really want to leave this world where she played with her brother in the family gardens and sat on her fathers knee listening to his deep voice singing softly in her ear, but she was also aware that no matter how real things felt it was only a world created by her mind. This was in large pat due to her dreams circling back to one memory in particular, giving her the impression that something there was important though she couldn't quite put her finger on what or why.

Time and again she circled back to a time after she and her uncle had parted ways, a time when the hunt and revenge often meant the same thing. During this time she was tracking a band of slave catchers, biding her time and watching for confirmation that they were indeed working for her uncle and gathering as much intelligence as she could. She was working alone, and even with all that she could do one misstep could lead to a bad end. She was biding her time, waiting for that perfect moment to strike. The waiting was always the hardest part, but it was necessary for success. Waiting. Watching. Listening. It was the later that occupied her attention at that given moment. She was listening to some off duty guards, drinking and playing a game of chance that involved both dice and playing cards. The conversation was mostly about trivial stuff, things they planned on doing once the next shipment was sold, a singer at a strip club with a 'voice like gold and a body that...'

The speakers voice indicated exactly what he thought of the singer's body, but he never got to finish the thought as a motor kicked in to open the garage-like door. As more and more light filtered in another shadow stretched to fill the sunlit warehouse and a forklift moved int to carry a large crate into the building. There could have been anything in that crate, and nothing abnormal about it... except the smell. It was likely undetectable to humans, but she smelled blood, and unwashed flesh. The next batch of slaves had arrived, all drugged and sedated in their transport. “You didn't rough them up too much this time didja Carl?” One man shouted at a burly fellow carrying the kind of automatic weapon that made Gen wonder what he was compensating for. “You know we need our cargo to arrive in good condition. Ever since that wizard from Relhieim 'fell down the stairs' old Vladimir's our best customer, and you know how he is.” One of the men playing cards with the speaker snorted as he said 'fell down the stairs. His other companion gave him a hard cuff to the ear hissing about his slip up mentioning their client by name. Genevieve had paid no heed to the scoffer, this little slip up had just given her the confirmation she needed. Not that she wouldn't have burned the whole setup to the ground anyway, but now she had good reason to feel extra satisfied when the work was done. The weeks she'd spent tracking and spying on this little gang hadn't been in vain after all.

Gen didn't need much to remind her of how she'd felt at hearing that news. She still got a sense of deep satisfaction whenever she thought on it, and the chaos that had followed that event a few weeks later. But now something was bothering her.. something about wizards. Wizards and witches. She could go her whole life without seeing another witch wizard sorcerer or anyone else like that and it would be too soon. She'd seen and heard of far too many that had abused their power, and even those that didn't... they all had that blood, blood infused with magic. So... so tempting. Intoxicating. Promising so much and yet... It was just too much of a temptation when the consequences were so dire. Even though she knew this it seemed to call to her through her sleep, tempting her even now after she thought she was finally free of that damned Damien, that fool who flaunted the temptation before her, teasing her to her breaking point.

Her nose twitched, sniffing the air around her as she came to wakefulness. It smelled like damp earth surrounded her and it was punctuated with the sharp tang of fresh blood. Oh how she missed fresh blood, just a drop here and there was almost more than she could bare. And oh how this was so much more than the simple blood drawn fresh from a human's skin, though that alone would have been a temptation for the sheer pleasure of drinking something other than the stale disgusting bags that were provided. But this was different, it was infused with magic, not unlike Damien's but not his. This was what had penetrated into her dreams, calling to her, drawing her to it like metal to a magnet. The vampire was on the trail in a flash. Whoever had left it behind was moving fast, the drops of blood soaked into the ground were spread far apart. But she was not going fast enough.

The vampire hesitated just outside the circle of light that surrounded the female. The light emanated from a rope of light about the woman's shoulders that pierced through the dark and stung her dark adjusted eyes even while the shadows still consumed her form and hid her from sight. This fair witch before her seemed disoriented, and Gen could smell the sweet adrenaline coursing through her veins. It was too much to resist when the blonde called out for 'anyone' frantically tossing her head this way and that. Perhaps a bloodthirsty vampire wasn't the anyone this girl had in mind, but it's what she got. Perhaps she should have given a second thought to letting her blood spill down her extremities in a place where she was told there would be vampires. But it was too late for second thoughts now. Gen was on her almost the instant the word 'anyone' left her lips pushing her up against the wall of the never-ending corridor she'd tracked this girl to, pinning both her hands against the wall above her head and pressing her own body up against the warmer one. "No need to call so loud darling." she purred into the woman's ear. "I would have found you sooner or later. Such a little treat like you. So nice of you to leave such a nice... sweet trail for me to follow." The vampire licked bit her lower lip, a moan of desire escaping her as the silver-grey hues locked onto the gentle throbbing at her throat. Would it be so bad to have, just one little taste?

Genevieve shifted her grip so she had both slender hands captured in the grip of one fist. Her free hand slipped down the strangers front until her thumb could caress the woman's slender thigh catching a drip of blood as it trailed down the pale flesh. Bringing her hand up between them she inspected the blood she'd caught with a careful eye and a hungry look that gave the impression she might lick her fingers clean. "It's almost like you did this just for me." she mused, then pulled a one eighty and let her hand fly to slap her captive. Not too hard, just enough to sting a little. "Well stop it." She commanded firmly. Didn't this girl have any sense? Some people around here had a sensitivity to blood after all. With a look of thorough disgust Genevieve wiped her hand off on the green eyed girls blouse and released her, only to wipe her other hand on the girls breast as well, at some point blood from the butchered forearm had dripped into her hand and Gen had gotten it on herself when she'd pinned her. "I don't need this crap." She grumbled to herself as she moved off out of the circle of light. The vampire went on to complain under her breath about being surrounded by magicians that went about plastering blood on everything without a thought and how she only wanted to sleep in and snuggle with her man, managing to lace her language with the kind of profanity that would make a sailor blush. Gen wasn't exactly a morning person to begin with, but everything about the circumstances she found herself in had her in foul mood indeed. A good thing too, as her bad mood was the only thing keeping her in check with so much fresh blood dripping down the exposed flesh of the magic user.
[[OOC::.]]

'.'
""
Nightmare-Tango

Invisible Friend

User Image

⌠ THE ALCHEMIST ⌡

”Well, once this game is won and we can leave I’d be more than happy to help you find your room, if you haven't already that is. I’m usually the ‘greeter’ of sorts.”

Noticing her mood perk up slightly, he smiled in return. His first syllable was too quiet to make out, though he did manage an audible response: “- appreciate it.” He supposed he was lucky to have found the welcome committee given that he was in dire need of them given the rooming situation. The way she spoke so easily of the ‘game’ gave him the impression that he might be out of this dark place in time to be assigned to the right room and finally get some much needed sleep.

He didn’t know if he should copy her laugh or not. Instead he smiled uneasily, apologetically. Gerald had been offered up by his family for this affair and his late arrival was a result of his name being so far at the bottom of the list of suitable candidates for this strange marriage arrangement.

Following her gaze, he was unable to distinguish the routes from each other. Without a map or strong source of light he would be quite useless. Nevertheless he was equally eager to leave this place. Too long in a dank place like this and he would start to feel as though the walls were closing in. “The goal, what is it?” He wondered quietly, seeing no clues in the words she had pulled from the letter.

The scream left Wishlyn speechless, but Gerald dumbfounded. What sort of playful games were these were screams like that could be heard? He allowed himself to be pulled away, out of the path of a fiersome monster. For a moment he was stunned, frozen by fear and denial. This was not at all like the welcoming environment he had walked into last evening where warmth and laughter radiated. Perhaps it was being a state of terror already that granted him the courage to look at the woman beside him. She looked as scared as he did. He had little offensive skills and had no idea about her abilities so he did the best thing he could think of.

Squatting down to avoid further dirtying his light brown trousers, he began to gently claw at the sparse dirt on the floor. Before she voiced her directional preference he had made two neat small piles of dirt. The words of alchemists were lost on the hears of those outside their covens. A brief babbled spell transformed each pile into a sharp dagger. They were plain but practical. This was as close to offensive magic as he went.

He picked up the first in his right hand, running his finger along the edge to test the density and potential effectiveness. Happy with his handiwork he took the tip in his left hand, offering it to the young woman, Wishlyn, with a trembling hand. Picking up the second dagger he gestured towards the alternative direction, “Then we go.” He pushed himself to his feet, for once being bold enough to take the lead. Even now his fingers shook delicately, but he could not ask a stranger to protect him. It was undignified. He swallowed hard, drawing up the courage to hum a soothing medley once sung to him in childhood. At first the sound was inaudible, trapped inside his head, but gradually it grew to a soft volume which drown out some of the deathly silence.

Gerald was a coward, but he was not stupid. The monster had run past them. It would have seen them, smelt them, felt them, even, but it choose to ignore the pair in favour of a distant scream. That monster, at this moment, posed no danger to them. That thought gave him the courage to hum. It filled the audio void and negated the need to muster words. He feared for the safety of the screamer, but he had no skills to content with a creature like that. It was a fact that he could not help whatever poor soul lay in the opposite direction. Simply a fact.

Serenity Achkey

Adorable Beast

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab Kaelfas
xxxxxx Tamer xx Of xx Beasts

colossal wake left earth ⋮⋮ A S U N D E R -
WE WOULD BE WARM BELOW THE STORM xx IN OUR LITTLE HIDEAWAY BENEATH THE WAVES xx RESTING OUR HEAD ON THE SEA BED
WE WOULD BE WARM BELOW THE STORM xx IN OUR LITTLE HIDEAWAY BENEATH THE WAVES xx RESTING OUR HEAD ON THE SEA BEDxxxxxx

♦▬︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼
tab tab tab tab tab XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx. . . CAPSIZING THE SEA.

User Image

tab Kae made his way steadily and silently down the corridor where it led, seemingly endless, twisting and turning without once intersecting with another path. In the distance he could hear voices. At least two, one male, the other female, appeared to be calling out to see who could hear them. Perhaps looking for someone in particular, he really couldn't tell. No more could he tell what the other voices were saying. One thing was for sure, not one of the voices he could hear were familiar to him, though he had met quite a few people yesterday, these were not any of them. He certainly didn't hear Fin or Shae, whose voices he would recognize most easily by now.

Then again it really was hard to hear anything over all that clanking and clattering. Something was making quite a racket. For the first time since he'd surfaces Kae was actually glad that he wasn't in the water. All that noise would have been unbearable with the water to carry it to anything and everything. At the moment it was simply very very annoying... and getting closer. Suddenly the clanking became more rapid and much louder, accompanied by heavy footfalls and a loud shouting. As the figure came into the Abredorin's range the lights at his collarbones and forehead flickered twice in the customary greeting. Only the smallish being seemed to take it the wrong way, instantly starting to babble as frightened as a tiny tuna trying to escape the snapping jaws of a barracuda.

With the possible exception of that rambling and rumbling transport Victoria had brought him to the house in, this creature was quite possibly the loudest thing he'd ever come across in his life. And that really was saying something considering the number of creatures under Kae's charge. Little did he know that it was quite capable of getting a great deal louder, and it... or rather he, did just that shouting for him to look behind him. Kae didn't since he could feel for himself there was nothing to see. That the hell was this guy up to, literally running in circles while screaming some nonsense about donuts and lord knows what else. Kae pulled gently at the baubles on his chin, the word doughnut seemed familiar... wasn't that one of those sickly sweet things he'd tried to eat that the party last night? Ohhhh! He must have thought he was going to eat him! Yeah, that totally made sense. Kae wasn't sure about the other species here, but human could be quite tasty. Reaching down Kae grasped the little being that was now cowering crouched against the wall by the pack on his back, lifting him until their faces were level with one another. ”Do not fear tiny man creature. I am not nearly hungry enough to be eating you.” he said in a very casual sort of manner giving an easy smile that showed a few too many of his shark like teeth, his free hand moving to bat away one of those pesky letters that had begun buzzing around his head. Hadn't they figured out by now that he could hardly see, let alone read these things? Maybe if he just ignored it it would go away. ”Besides, I am far too preoccupied trying to find the way out of these caves.” What he really wanted was to get back to the lake. Shae was probably still there with the little one, no doubt getting herself into some dangerous situation she was ill equipped to handle.

♦▬︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼[≡︻︼︻︼▬♦
            The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea.

” English.” 'Thought'”Abredorin”

OOC: Sorry it's short and everything, Kae's really blocking me.
            extended profile.

LOCATION ( Lake )___FEELING ( Tired & hungry mostly. )___COMPANY ( Shae )___ATTIRE ( NAKED! Just the way he likes it. )BODY ( body | Butt )

SexySin-Dono
            Toshi

Blessed Poster

User ImageUser Image
                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab x "Those who deny freedom to others...
                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab x Deserve it not for themselves."x

tab Azrael's head swirled he didn't know what was what. The only things around him were voices, and splotches of darkness. When he tried to take a step forward he felt like he was going backwards. When he turned left he felt like he was looking up. He would of been lost completely, but there was one thing that kept his mind grounded. That was the weight of the female in his arms. Feeling her there gave him some kind of anchor to reality. Which in all the confusion was something he desperately needed. She was also the thing that he was told he must protect. It seemed that this creature put them here, and that he was playing some game with them. He couldn't exactly tell just how much he could trust him. Though when the creature was attacking them both right in front his eyes. It was pretty hard to deny the truth right in front of him. With the knowledge that this was some game, and the girl was the center of it. He had to think of a way to get them both out of here.

An idea quickly started to form in his mind. Before when he tried to phase through the wall. Some sort of magic made him come up from the exact place he started. So he thought if he did it now maybe he would appear where he walked from. Though it wasn't far off would give him enough time, and was a great enough distance to get his head together. He let his body phase, and without having to think where he was going. Gravity just took over letting him slip through the floor with the girl in his arms. They came out where he planned, and he started to work immediately. He snapped his fingers, and all of the chains popped off the girl. He had to focus heavily as he was still under the effects of the creatures spell. He started to use his own magic to heal the wounds on the girl. Getting rid of every mark, and bruise on her. Knowing she would be better now, he started to tap her on the cheek."Hey ... hey get up. Look I know what I did was wrong. I just thought you were magical, and put me here because what happened at the party. And ... I just have a problem with being stuck some where, and I panicked... I didn't mean for what happened to happen. I know there's nothing I can say to make it better. Here..."He handed her the mirror she inadvertently wished for to see her child. "Something like this really belongs to you. Again I didn't know I just panicked if you want revenge I don't blame you, but we really need to get out of here first. I know I don't deserve it, but I need you to trust me right now. There's a monster after us, and I don't know the whole story. He's playing some kind of game with us, and all I really know is that we need to get out of here."He stood up just about to offer the girl his hand, and started to feel light headed. Seems with all of the excitement, and using his magic under stress was too much for him. Also not to mention the monster's spell lingering on him. He leaned against the wall for a moment, but quickly fell to his knees. It wasn't long after that before he toppled over passing out.

User Image
With: A friend maybe?』『Where: Unknown』『Thinking: ZZzzzZZZ』『Wearing: Spelunking Gear]

Silviela

Pikachu God

Post By: Sara Hawkins
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
User Image

Damien Anderson

User Image

Damien had actually slept through the night rather well. Meeting with Journey had proven to be a wise decision and he felt much more at peace now than he did on arrival. Instead of a nightmare his dream was pleasant; waking up at home to breakfast, and he could also remember visions of Journey near the pool. His subconscious must be playing the previous evening over once more while he laid in slumber. The warmth and comfort slowly began to fade as he rose to consciousness. His thoughts became less foggy and he questioned why it was so much colder in his room than the night before. And so uncomfortable. His lids shuttered open, his eyes adjusting to the space around him. It was dark, but not totally black. Looks like we aren't in Kansas anymore Dami-boy! What have you gotten into this time? Damien rolled his eyes in annoyance. A backseat driver, fantastic. The redhead sat up and surveyed the area around him, but found nothing out of the ordinary. As ordinary as this whole thing was of course. For a brief moment he thought this could be the doing of the beast which pursued him, but that was a fleeting thought, if it were true he'd likely just be dead. No this was something entirely different. Something that the house had done he would wager. Their next event perhaps? Even better.

The Warlock rose to his feet, noting that his balance felt fine and nothing was sore. His clothing, which he proceeded to dust off, was what he had fallen asleep in the night before. Now that he tried to recall the time before he'd slept he realized he couldn't. Perhaps a side effect of the event or it could just be a fault of his own. Small periods that he couldn't remember weren't exactly all that rare however. Whatever he had done after departing with Journey and falling asleep he hadn't changed between then. No reason to concern himself with that now though, he was sorta warm and for that he was thankful. It seemed that pajamas might not have made for great spelunking gear anyway.

You should have gone back to that pretty numbers room and really gave yourself something to remember. Then again waking up down here butt naked might have been a really bad idea! I can picture it now.

Do me a favor and stop using my head to picture me naked and alone.

Silly boy, it's OUR head! Hahaha!

Surely the last thing Damien needed was him chattering in the back of his mind this entire time.

The limited light inside this cave made it hard to make out things very far in advance with regular sight, but sight was just one sense. Damien stood still and closed his eyes, focusing on the sounds around him. To hear everything, yet nothing. Water dripping from stalactites, gravity shifting rocks, many things that he just marked as 'cave sounds'. No voices, no screams. That was a relief at least. Perhaps it was time to move forward then.

Venturing in the dark didn't seem like a great plan, but for Damien that was no trouble at all. Pyromancy would always be one of his favorite magics after all. He held out his right hand, relaxed in front of him with his palm facing upwards. A dim orange glow floated a few inches above his palm before swelling quickly into a ball of fire that was approximately the size of his hand. The flames didn't crackle and dance wildly, but instead they swirled around as if inside a sphere. He was skilled enough to control the flames in such a way that they were tame to his will, in simple terms. The area was now lit up with a soft light. A big help for being a small effort. Instead of seeing 5 or 6 feet around him he could see a good 20 feet, give or take a couple. The walls on either side didn't give him much variety in choosing his direction of travel, but that may be a good thing. Less paths meant less opportunity to get lost or take the wrong one. In this section it seemed he could turn around and head back, or go forward. It was doubtful doubling back would lead to an exit, and the goal was likely to be deeper inside. The decision practically made itself as Damien sighed and walked straight ahead into the dark.

It's so dark...so scary. Hold me Damien!

If you don't give me some quiet I'm going to kill us and enjoy the silence.

Damien kept track of the time it took between each twist and turn, careful to trace the outline of this place in his mind as he walked through. It didn't seem to make any sense yet, so he trekked on hoping that more detail would lead to a solution. 15 Minutes went by before he caught the faint sound of someone echoing down the cave. Whatever they had said wasn't clear to him, but it was enough for him to take the left before him and not the right. Whoever it was further ahead still had some distance between them. He wasn't quick to rush on however, as it could be a trap set by the house. They wanted more than to hook them up, testing them seemed to be on the agenda too. He didn't think they would try to harm the guests, not directly at least. But he'd been wrong before. Keeping a steady pace as he moved forward he tried to listen carefully for anymore signs of the voice. No more shouting had occurred, but the farther he got he began to faintly sense the energies that were spreading through the paths. The traces were too weak and too far for him to identify who they belonged too, but now he had a compass. Slowly he got closer, curious to know what he was going to find.

WithWho: No one
            Wearing Black jeans, long sleeve grey shirt and black jacket.
            Feeling: Curious, mildly concerned.

"We all carry these things
Inside that no one else can see
They hold us down like anchors
They drown us out at sea
I'm scared to get close
I hate feeling alone
I can't drown my demons
They know how to swim"

Playful Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Maze- 1st level】【No One】 【Hung Over, Tired.】【 Pajamas】【Current face - My own

"Shh! I'm talking!"

The evening was just about ready to wind down. The appointed movie for the event was going to be playing soon and if these three didn't get their butt's in gear then they'd be late! Now for Richard that was completely unacceptable! They had more than enough time to find drinks, food, and companions to mingle with during the show. Sadly the only people they had 'bumped' into so far either up and left for unknown reasons or were scared away by Richard's charmed smile. Now, such a face wouldn't seem to be the kind to scare someone off but on this night that's exactly what happened! He had barely managed a smile out of the girl before she took off for the go karts. Coming on a little too strong always had it disadvantages it would seem but Richard never in his wildest dreams would have expected that kind of thing to take place. He tried his best to stifle the slightly bruised ego that was following him around like a sad puppy now. So forcing an oversized smile and attitude he lead his small group towards the crowds of people once more in search for this 'Fin' girl. Some where between point 'A' and point 'B' he had lost track of Cario and Amaris, realizing he was now on his own for the rest of the night. Well, that was no bueno.

Richard didn't think much more on the fact that Amaris and Cario went off on there own because quite honestly he wouldn't be able to tag along happily has a third wheel with those two love birds. He liked Amaris quite a bit, she seemed like a pretty awesome person but she was clearly completely head over heals for this Cario fellow. Richard had thought about causing Cario some problems earlier in the night but right now Richard didn't have much energy for that. He was slowly finding himself hopeless with this whole thing until he finally spotted what he was looking for. Among the couples and groups starting to huddle up for the movie Richard spotted a single young woman, sitting all on her lonesome. A small smile spread to one corner of his lips, could that be the 'Fin' he was looking for? If not, then it wouldn't be too much of a problem, after all the only thing he really wanted right now was some 'one on one' time with another person, anyone really. The closer he got to her the better view he could see, making out hair that was nearly white as snow and bare shoulders that were just as pale. A light flush crossed his face when the realization hit that she only wore a sports bra for a top along with her bottoms. Quickly hiding his bashfulness and clearing his throat the Copy Cat attempted to great her at the blanket she sat on. "You must be cold sitting out here like this. Here-" It wasn't much for a greeting but the kind gesture aught to do a good job. Pulling off his dress jacket Richard knelt down next to the pale girl placing it on her shoulders.

Just as Richard hoped the 'jacket trick' worked wonders making it possible for him to weasel his way onto the left over space of blanket next to this girl. Lucky for him she turned out to be Fin after all and for the first few moments they seemed to chit chat just fine, up to giving him the story about how and why she was only in her sports bra. He listened with eager ears and then wasted no time with his flirty charm and good looks. For the most part she accepted his actions and antics and occasionally he'd let up for a little bit as to look towards the movie and watch for a bit. But, when he attempted putting a hand around her waist it seemed to be just a little too much. Richard was pushed away and given a slight glare. The blue haired man put both hands up apologizing for his small gesture, clearly not being accepted. Leaving Fin alone for a little while the tension seemed to let up but this wasn't enough for Richard. He just needed to try one more time. Just to see if she'd let into him. Sneakily Richard snuck a hand around her waist again and tugged the young lady close. A stupid grin raised on his lips only for Fin to pull it right back off. The tall model of a man was shoved off the blanket and his jacket was tossed over on top of him.With wide eyes he sat up, catching the jacket at it attempted to slip away. Fin sure let into him alright, but not exactly how he wanted her to.

Fin was clearly upset and if shoving him off the blanket wasn't enough to show that she also rolled her eyes and began to speak, voice angered. "For the love of God man, I lost my fiancé a few years back, I kinda have feelings for a guy here that I'm battling with, that isn't you by the way. I have been nice, polite, and forthcoming about how I feel about our situation. Sure, lets watch a movie. Sure, lets watch some fireworks. But Heaven help you if you lay another blatant pick up line on me or touch my body I WILL turn into my animal form and tear you to ribbons.Got that cupcake?" She leaned forward to lightly pat the side of his face with an angry smile and then returned to watching the movie. At this point Richard decided it would be a good time to put his jacket back on and get out of this woman's presence because he clearly wasn't wanted. The movie was nearly over but he was going to get out of there before everyone else got up. Before passing up the bar he quickly B-Lined towards it. Grabbing what ever shot was available he slugged it down, ignoring the fire as it burned his throat and tongue. His dark eyes skimmed over the rest of the bar and he then asked for a tall mix drink. Turning his back he leaned against the bar and finished the movie from where he stood. This was now twice that a woman completely rejected him in a completely horrid way. This was just not his night! Thus, he drank and would not bother with woman till another day!

By the time the movie was over and fireworks began to lite up the sky Richard was finishing his 4th mixed drink and grabbing another, tossing a little extra liquor in it before leaving the bar. He had more than enough to drink but he wouldn't be done until he couldn't see straight anymore. Hell, he was halfway there, seeing as how he couldn't even walk straight. Hell it was a miracle that he managed to get himself out of that place and inside the manor once more. The echoes of the booming fireworks worked through his body and the walls of the place slowly pushing him forward. His hand grasped at the hall way that lead him towards the bedroom that a magic letter had told him was his earlier. Barging in, not even concerned with the idea of a room mate, Richard slammed the bedroom door and drunkenly stammered to a dresser where he set down his drink. Oh the agony! How could he so masterfully screw up two attempts at a good friendship with two beautiful girls in one night?! What was so wrong with him? He was handsome was he not? Polite? Even went out of his way when he could! So what the hell? The thoughts brought pain and with pain came for alcohol.

Taking another quick swig he set the glass down once more and then turned to the dresser drawers. He needed to shower and change. Sleep. Yes, sleep would be good. But with being so inebriated Richard couldn't seem to realize that the clothes he was pulling out weren't in fact his. In reality they were a woman's clothes. He was so far gone that with every handful of shirts, dresses, unmentionables, shorts, he was grabbing he was dropping more than half of them. The floor now scattered with woman's clothing and a few pieces of what felt like guys shorts in his hand he fumbled over towards the bathroom. He tossed the clothes onto the bathroom counter and then climbed into the shower where he fought with the knob for a good while before he could manage to get any water out of the shower head. At first it was freezing and it caused him to jump and nearly crash into the shower door. Trying to compose himself he then turned the knob making the cold water warmer until it was hot enough to lull him to relaxation. There he stood, his forehead against the shower wall and hot water trickling down his back. [********] He slurred realizing that he still had his clothes on and they were now soaked.

About and hour after fighting off his clothes and sitting on the floor of the shower Richard decided it was time to get out. Steam filled the entire room and Richard was happy to find he had a bit more of motor control than he had an hour ago. Slowly pulling himself up he got out of the shower and walked over to the clothes he set on the counter. Narrowing his eyes he looked at them and then cursed under his breath again. These weren't his. Where'd these come from!? Richard began to panic as he vaguely remembered going through some clothes before his shower. Throwing open the shower door in his bare a** nakkid state Richard stepped out, only for the bedroom door to open up at the same time and in came.. Journey. She at first didn't seem to notice the bare a** naked man in her room, completely drunk out of his mind and scared beyond belief. He still didn't completely understand what he did but he knew it wasn't good. He blinked once, then twice and as he did so the young woman lifted her head, eyes staring right at his own. She was very beautiful, but of course shew as beautiful. What woman here wasn't! And right about now he couldn't stop himself from feeling attracted to her. The good thing about this entire thing was he was so embarrassed that he couldn't do absolutely anything about it.

The young woman was beyond composed and this brought a kind of calming to him. She didn't freak out, which he was 100% sure she would.. because ever other woman from this night has with him. He swallowed hard and she ended up being the first to say something, clearly taking notice to her clothes all sprawled out on the floor. "Um, hello there... did you.. like my wardrobe?" It didn't take long for her to realized that the naked man standing in front of her had drank a little too much because when he tried to talk his face became completely flushed and all he could do was apologize in a slurred tone. Journey being the kind and generous being she was took it upon herself to help him change seeing as how he couldn't even decipher woman's from male's clothing. Once he finally sat on the bed, in a pair of sweats he lifted his arms, allowing her to pull a shirt over his head. He smiled at her, as best he could before being laid down in the bed. He sighed, how could he let himself be in such a sad state when first meeting his room mate. This was really turning into a terrible night. Journey also seemed to see that and couldn't help but to ask him about it. Once they were finally comfy in the bed and she was cleaned up from her swim with Damien he began to explain as best he could the entirety of his day. Before long the day and alcohol got the best of him and he was sound asleep next to Journey. She made sure to keep enough space between them before making herself comfortable to sleep. Almost immediately Richard closed that space, spooning the woman from behind leaving Journey to lay awake in his arms as he slept like a log. Unable to get his arms off from around her she succumbed and fell asleep like that as well. For the remainder of the night that's how they stayed.

--Time Skip--

A very hung over Richard stirred form his deep slumber as the aching in his head heightened. He clearly drank way too much the night before because now he was left with a splitting headache and nausea that could keep him in bed all day. To his dismay the soft bed and woman he fell asleep next to was far from what he found himself waking up on. Did he piss her off too and get himself kicked out the window or something? Richard began to rub his head and slowly feel around himself. Help, it sure did feel rough and outside like. Only thing was, it was darker than s**t. Slowly he opened his eyes and then narrowed them trying to look around. Where was he? "Alright.. I know I drank a lot last night but I didn't drink that much. What the hell?" He said aloud, trying to make sense of what was going on. Taking a deep breath he waited for a moment to see if he could hear anything. But nothing. It was silence, slow trickling of water and shuffling of feet a good distance away. As he sat up a bit more and turned his head side to side he tried to get his wits about him. What was going on? He huffed out a sigh and then rose to his feet, causing Richard to raise a hand and grip his forehead again. Every move he made swelled his head with pain and achiness. "Oh, this isn't good." He thought aloud. After a moment the loud thudding in his head stopped long enough from him to open his eyes again and look around. A small item gently scrapped at his arm, looking down he noticed one of those magic letters that appear every once in a while. Huh. Grabbing at it Richard started to tare it open and then looked for a better lighted place to read it. The spot they chose for him to be was a little way from any kind of light and the walking made him cringe every few steps thanks to his hang over.

After walking down what appeared to be a hall way for 10 minutes Richard came upon a small beam of light that broke through the cracks. Coming up on it Richard pulled out his letter and quickly skimming it. So this was another one of the Manor's games for its guests. At least now he knows it wasn't his stupidity that got him thrown out a window or anything. Though the thought of what happened the night before twisted his stomach enough to make him feel sick. This isn't exactly what he wanted to be doing once waking up from a night like that. Any how.. they didn't give him a proper opportunity to thank Journey for everything she did for him once she got there. If it wasn't for her then who knows what kind of state he would have been in. Seeing as how he arrived here in this maze like thing dressed in what he fell asleep in the night before. He was lucky to have had her help him out or else there would be a naked man running about this game. Giving a small sigh he watched as the magic letter puffed away and disappeared. There wasn't much more he could do now except for explore the place. Sadly, his shifting wouldn't help him much down here. He was lost, and quite honestly doubted he'd be the one to find the 'goal'. Either way he had to at least try, right?

Richard began to whistle a tune to himself, purposefully loud enough for anyone to hear that was relatively close. It would probably carry down around the halls better than just yelling out anyhow. So as he walked and turned corners he kept up with his whistling, in hopes someone might hear.

"Okay! You were saying?"

User Image User Image User Image

Playful Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

Second Level of Labyrinth】【Gerald】 【He just made daggers out of sand!】【T-shirt, jeans, walking shoes, and a sweater. 】【 Braided Hair

Thankfully Gerald responded positively to Wishlyn's perked attitude. Just as she hoped it coaxed him to speak up, even if just a little. He was clearly shy and that wasn't a bad thing at all. Wishlyn found that some of the best people were shy, kinda like Maggie. No one would expect to see the fiery girl that lived behind that shy facade either. So when he voiced that he would appreciate her help she nodded to him. Wishlyn just hoped that this game wouldn't take to look so they could get on with the normal day. She wasn't much for these games and tests by the host. She'd rather be laid out in the calm lake right now than walking around some dark and smelly cave. He seemed be to just as uneasy about this whole thing and it brought a kind of sense of relief to her. "Well, any how. Weather or not we find the goal, some one will and then he can get out of here!" She watched as he quietly looked around just as she had.

He voiced his curiosity about the goal itself and Wish couldn't help but to nod her head in agreement. Her letter didn't say what the goal was, just that they needed to find it. "Not knowing what the goal actually is makes it a little hard to find it. Maybe they were counting on that.. because I know there are some pretty talented and powerful people living here with us." Wish spoke quietly and thought back on the night before when that 'Genie' had cast a spell on her voice. If he was able to do something like that then she could only imagine what others could do in a situation like this. Unlucky for her she didn't have any kind of special 'powers'. All she was capable of doing out of water was disguise herself so she could look 'normal' to everyone. "You will find that this places houses quite an array of guests. Shifters, magic users, water dwellers, forest people, and even humans. Its hard living in such a place without learning something new every day!" She smiled a little at him but there wasn't much time to do any more than that.

With the danger in the distance it would seem that Gerald took it upon himself to do something about it. She watched as he squatted down to the floor and gently scrapped at the dirt there. Confused she leaned in closer to see what he was doing. Faintly she could hear him mutter something before the sand suddenly began to morph and form into something. After blinking the simple daggers came into view and Wish became surprised. He was a gifted person himself! Watching him she gladly took the dagger that he offered and then stepped back as he stood and pointed towards the direction that was opposite from what ever danger there was. He quickly began to lead them down the hall and Wish followed suit as to not be left behind. She wasn't at all sure of what they could possibly run into but something like this dagger could certainly help keep her safe. Looking down on it she studied his handy work for a moment, impressed at what he had just formed out of the sand.

She was still studying the dagger when Geralds humming caught her attention, causing blue eyes to look up once more and forced her to step a little quicker as to get next to him now. The humming was sweet and it helped to drown out the quiet that echoed all around them. She didn't know what it was that he hummed and she'd hate to break such a sweet mellody but she just had to know. "H-how did you do that? I mean, form daggers from that sand?" She looked down at the dagger in her hand once more. Flicking a finger across the blade she could hear the slight 'ting' that bounced back at her. Yep, it wasn't sand what so ever! "That's pretty amazing you know! I wish I could do such awesome things." She play pouted just a bit before turning away from him once more. She couldn't help but to worry about the poor girl at the other end of the hall. Was she going to be okay?

"You'll find me where the water touches the earth and birds sing sorrowful songs of love. You'll feel my strength in the rain and wind that caress the shores of my home. And here, is where I belong. Where no one can harm me again."

BlissfulChance
                                                      Gerald

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas