Company:
No one, but talking to Angel via cell

x
Emotions:
Relaxed, Irritated

x
Whereabouts:
Burger/Food Joint

The photographer only gave a roll of his eyes at Angel confirming he had seen him during his little game of car chase and agreeing with him that he should indeed be grateful the actor called and voiced his apology. He was alive so Marcus supposed that was enough to forgive the other. He would need to remind himself to start being more cautious of his surrounding at all times now, especially when going out, if fate had a cruel sense of humor in having Angel nearly miss running him over a fourth time. One of his brows then raised up at what the star model said next. "Oh I'm a bore now? Well if that's true then why do you still keep in contact with me hmm?" A bit of a small smile came over Marcus' face as he leaned back in his seat. He knew very well Angel was just mocking him, something the dark haired male had a habit of doing and not just toward him either but everyone. Eh it might've been more jokingly and teasing with the artist, which he was fine with since he could easily handle and take it and it was more or less vice versa against Angel.

It was only proven yet again as the other suggested they make their trip to the club a double date with their lovers. Marcus couldn't actually help but wonder if he had brought a guy as a date along with him and how Angel would react. Would he be one of those homophobics? After all he adored women and often took them with him to his bed whenever he got the chance. Therefore Angel didn't at all seemed like one to bare an intimacy toward the same sex. Oh the artist would sure have some fun if Angel did have homophobia. Unfortunately the photographer had no male lovers so guess he wouldn't be able to test his theory anyway. The thoughts got pushed aside when his "dear friend" continued speaking. It sounded like Angel had everything under control, but than it also didn't or so it sounded like to Marcus anyway.

The topic was then turned over to him and his same predicament, a frown forming over his lips once more. But he supposed he hadn't really thought much ahead of his "plan", if you could call it that. Though Marcus wasn't too concerned about it at the moment. It shut his mother in law up and that's really all he was aiming for at the time being. But guess that would only last for so long unless his words held truth to them. Sighing inwardly as his free hand came up to have his fingers weave through his odd yet naturally turquoise colored hair, the artist then finally spoke.
"I'm not too worried about honestly and nor do I understand why my love or sex life needs to be known by the public along with why they find it so fascinating. Their own must be dull and boring I suppose." Seemed like Angel lied to get out of a forced marriage as well, but again with his frequent clubbing, Marcus wouldn't have expected that excuse to be chosen. As for the artist's sexuality, well he had been with women in the past, but nothing serious. It never got out to the public, but there was the claimed sexual assault on him from his step mother and one might think maybe that could've later affected him. So it was a little hard to tell if his interest in men really was true or not. "Yes, I am a hardworking man. I need to make money just like you do ya know." It may not have been as much as what Angel made, but Marcus was excellent managing his money and thus he was a success.

"Your letting me decide? I don't think it really matter since we've been to almost every club around here. Any others we haven't are, well not to yours or my standards. Hmm will Blu Orb suffice?" Marcus asked while rubbing his chin where there he had a small beard growing.

Sariyanna
emotion_dowant

Doting Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            TAB — ᴀ ᴄ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ — TAB

Once he reached home, he was clueless as to what he wanted to do. He didn't know how much time he had left before the other would arrive, and he didn't know what he could do with the time. Perhaps take a nap, or read a book? Or maybe he should just watch some movies by himself. He sighed, in the ending not making a choice at all, as he slumped down onto the sofa. Just then, his cell phone rang, and he made a little prayer, hoping that it was no way in hell his parents calling him once again... Although that is a ridiculously logical possibility, considering that they might've already seen their son confess to the whole world that he was gay and even display his supposed lover live on television just moments earlier. Hesitantly, he picked up the call, and sighed as relief washed over him when he heard Leo's voice on the other end. "Thank god," he mumbled, leaving Leo apparently somewhat confused.

"What? Stop the mumbling, I can't hear you well. What'd you say?" The blond said, but Akihito merely dismissed his question with a laugh, followed by a, "Nothing." Then, there was an awkward momentary silence shared between the two before Leo decided to break the ice. "Are you home now?" He debated whether or not to mention that part about waiting for his lover before he responded. "Yes. Are you coming back any time soon?" He heard a groan, and then a sigh shortly followed at the other end of the line before he heard Leo's voice again. "Well... No. At least I don't think so. I have things to deal with, and I'm not sure when I'll be done. Chances are I'll just head straight home after I'm done here, since you don't have anything else on your schedule today." Akihito did feel a bit of disappointment, but he was relieved at the same time. "I won't bother you anymore, then. Go on and deal with whatever you have to deal with," he responded shortly before he hung up the call. He laid down on the sofa, resting his long legs on the arm rest as he gently tossed his cell phone onto the glass coffee table right in front of the sofa. He rolled onto his side, deciding that he would take a short nap right there. Today's events were quite stressful for him.

He fell asleep rather quickly, though he hadn't even had twenty minutes of rest before he was jolted awake by knocking on his door. He immediately knew that this was Aiden. Leo had the spare key to his apartment, being his manager at all, and it would just be rare if his parents suddenly knocked on his door politely without any yelling in the process. He got off the sofa and went over to open the door for the man. He rubbed his eyes to clear up his vision, as he led the other into the apartment, directing him over to the sofa. "Make yourself at home," he said, though he knew it was going to be hard for someone who was somewhat pressured into this whole ordeal to make themselves at home, especially when it was the culprit's home. "I'm glad you decided to come," he spoke again, as he made his way over to the clean kitchen that was off in the corner of the huge living room. He made two cups of hot coffee in two mugs and brought back over to where Aiden was situated. "I hope you like coffee..." He said, as he placed the 2 mugs on the coffee table. He sat down beside the other, and remained silent for a minute before he spoke again. "S-So, um..." He seemed a bit hesitant, as he tried to word his request properly. "I'd like you to be my pretend lover. You can have any amount of money you want, but please accept my request." He seemed more desperate than anything now. "I-I can't very well just go out there and tell them all it was a joke... After all, it isn't a joke..." He said, mumbling the last part.

ooc: omfg my google chrome died on me when i was half way done
                                                            bad post is bad
                                                            but it's 4am and i spilled my dinner earlier so i'm grumpy now ; o ;

TAB — ᴄ ᴜ ᴛ — TAB

STATUSXXXXXXXX

WHAT AM I FEELING :: MOOD
                                                                      WHERE AM I AT :: LOCATION
                                                                      WHO AM I WITH :: COMPANY

INFORMATIONXXXXX

NICKNAMES :: AKI, KRIS
                                                                      AGE :: TWENTY-FOUR
                                                                      HEIGHT :: 186CM
                                                                      WEIGHT :: 74KG
                                                                      CAREER :: CELEBRITY — MODEL/ACTOR

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
          User Image
          User Image

Hearing the questions, the other said, it was clear he had to give the other the full story otherwise he wouldn't get out of this one without at least a few scratches. Plus, it was better to tell the full story then none at all and lie about it. He couldn't stand liars, which was why he told the truth. Taking a deep breath, he started his explanation. "Well, the reason why I dragged you into it. It was purely coincidental and I didn't know that the reporters were going to be here waiting for me here. My parents keep pushing me and pushing me about wanting me to be married off to someone, so I decided to play a littleru joke to get my familiry to back off." Sure, he needed his family to back off from his back but speaking english was harder than it looked! Then again, he had never once complained to his parents, he was the little mouse in the corner that always kept his mouth shut while still being cheery on the bright side of life.

"Putting it in la....ment term I was being forced into an arranged marriage. One I didn't want to be put into something I didn't want, soh watashi wa, thought it would be better to pray a hoax." He said with a smile. He hoped this would be good enough reason for the other to actually play along. Having a cheerful smile on his face, he was sometimes too cheerful for his own good. He would always look on the bright side of life. It was better than looking at it as a negative all the time. There would be no time for looking at all the past regrets and hoping he could turn back time, because he simply wasn't a magician. He couldn't turn back time to do regrets. He wouldn't be the person he was today. When the other said the he assumed he was straight, a bright red blush crossed his face. Now here was the actual challenging bit. "I am straight. Believe me, this is going to torment me as well." He said then continued, "in order for thisu to work.... we need to make it believable."

It was strange to be asking help from another male, though he supposed that it wasn't all bad. After all, he had Angel as a friend. Angel had his own backstory that made him act like a total jerk, Tian wouldn't have understood it completely to 100 percent because Tian wasn't Angel, he would never be. He would never see Angel as a jerk, it was just too easy to wash away the insults that were flung in his direction when Tian looked down at the cage, Snow mewed again, wanting to be let out. "Nnn... we'll let you out once we get inside the veterinary Snow. You are due for your check up and needle. So we shall head inside. You coming Carmine?" Tian asked looking at the boy, there was no sign of movement from the onlookers that seemed to be no photographers in this alleyway. Tian didn't really need more publicity right now, not after the stunt he had pulled just then.

Then there was the fault of giving misconstrued ideas of pictures that the press were going to be releasing. Granted, he didn't want to bring Carmine in on it in the first place though what other choice did he have when the other had been the golden opportunity he needed. Sure, the other had been walking down the street minding his own business, but when Tian had said he had a lover, of course he was going to take the first opportunity he could get and say it to the world. Oh god, was it going to be on the news tonight? Pushing that from his mind, he made his way into the vets and opened up the cage and placed Snow on the counter and the cage to the side. He could only await Carmine to check up on the kitten and give her the shot she needed because she had been out on the street before Tian had found her and taken her straight to the vet.

User Image
                                                              Rikasha17
                                                              Translations: soh=so
                                                              watashi wa= I
                                                              pray= play

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Carmine Brumine
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

User Image
We were born to take the doors down
Fight until the end
It's something that's inside of us
That's how it's always been

Carmine listened to Tian explain himself and even though he thought this whole thing was insane it was unlike him to help out a friend. He supposed he could understand where Tian was coming from since his parents were making him do something that he didn't want to do so he had to make some kind of escape for it Carmine was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Besides there was evidence of them now so he had no other choice than to go along with the idea anyway. "Okay fine i'll go along with all of this. I do see you as one of my friends and I would feel pretty bad if I just turned you down especially after that stunt you pulled. I don't know how this will work though so we can talk a bit more about it at the office" He thought it would be best to go ahead and arrive there since Snow seemed to be eager to get out of her cage and Carmine didn't want the kitten to have to wait any longer.

Carmine didn't say much about this but during the whole time he was talking to Tian he noticed his speech. It wasn't a problem but sometimes he just wanted to chuckle because of it. When they walked in and Snow was placed on the table, Carmine smiled when Tian spoke again and thought he should go ahead and bring it up. "You know. You're accent is kind of heavy and you do say a lot of English words differently. I'm sure people find that pretty adorable about you" he said with a chuckle as he got a needle ready for Snow. Since he's been working here for a while the vet trusted him and knew he was good friends with Tian so she would normally let him take care of it, if it was any one else she would go ahead and do her job but it was nice to get a break every now and then. Plus Carmine knew what he was doing and he was good with most animals that came here anyway.

"Okay Snow we're just going to give you a little check up and a shot then you can go back home and take a nice nap" He smiled and pet the kittens head gently before checking her ears, eyes, weight and so on. She seemed to be in excellent condition but he didn't expect anything less since her owner was taking good care of her since he found her. Once that was all done he took the needle and gave her a shot which resulted in a little meow from her. No one liked getting shots and he didn't think animals were any different when it came to that."Oh i'm sorry I know it hurt a little but we're all done now" He gave the kitten a small treat and pet her more then returned her back to Tian. Since her check-up was over they could really talk about their situation now and Carmine really needed to know how all this would go.

With a sigh he put the equipment away and washed his hands and took a seat in one of the empty chairs. "So how do you suppose we make all this believable? I mean they already have the proof from the pictures but I know you will have to keep it up for a while. I don't know what all I can do to help you without making things too uncomfortable for the both of us" He was trying to be as logical as possible but it was a bit difficult when it came to pulling off such a huge lie like this one. Maybe it would work out and everything would be fine in the end? One could only hope for such a great outcome but for now he just had to think positive like his friend normally did. Sometimes he wondered how someone could always stay so positive even in the worst situations but that's what he liked about Tian and it was one of the reasons why he was willing to help him

Where am I: Vet's Office
Who I'm with: Tian, Snow
Mood: Calm
Ooc: n/a

Silvanius

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

████████████████████████ ████████████████████████

((OOC: this will have to do until I tweak his layout. x3 It looks pretty crazy with all the colors since so many characters are talking.)))

Elliot sat in his dressing room at the studio of a well know talk show host. The interview he had mere moments ago had been nothing less than disastrous. The interview was supposed to partially distinguish gossip that he was attracted to one of his band members. At a concert months ago Elliot had decided to play around with his band mate Cameron, a type of fanservice for the crowd. He had put his arm around him possessively and had given him alittle nuzzle on the cheek—he had only been playing, and Cameron had gone along with it. But people had taken that sight a little too seriously. Magazines talked of him being in love with his band member. Now Elliot was pretty sure that not only did the world think he’s either gay, bi-sexual or bi-curious, they also thought his affections have shifted to some other lucky guy. Great. He groaned in agony as his manager chided him.

“This is what happens when you do reckless things on stage.”she worded while while standing before him in his dressing room. She tapped her foot, her expression overflowed with wrath. It was frightening. He couldn't look at her, she looked about to slap his pretty little face. Mostly everyone else had vacated the room, except the two of them. Elliot sat in his chair with his face in his hands--an expression of defeat. “I got scared, that woman was staring at me so hard, it was scary!” He slumped forward further, “I started to fumble around with my words, I was totally nervous. I didn't mean for it to come out like that you know that. ” He lifted his gaze a bit, his manager narrowed her eyes are him a bit. For good measure he leaned back again in case her manicured hand lashes out.

“You’ve had half a dozen interviews in the past Elliot, please do not act like this is your first rodeo!” She stomped her foot at him and he flinched in response. “What am I suppose to tell the media, they will have plenty of questions for me as well as you. You got lucky, that woman would have fired out some more questions at you if there was still time.” Elliot sat there and waited out the wrath of their manager, his head down. Oh man, why did this have to happen now? She had yelled at him some many times before already, now this was just another occasion to add on to the list.

Their band manager, Anna Morrison stood there, her painted lips pressed together hard. “This is going to be hard to straighten out,” She said with a sigh and pulled out a folder and wrote something down. “I’ll think of something.” She fixed him with a stare, “As for you, try not to screw up anymore than you already have. No more talk about lovers before they start to think there was truth to your words.” She placed a hand over her face in agitation and took some deep breaths. Well, they already thought what he had said was true. He didn't say this though. Elliot hadn’t meant for his words to be bent to take on such a meaning.

Anna left to answer a call (thank god for that) and Elliot slipped out into the hall. His band members, Cameron and Ryan were there to meet him. At this point he wasn't exactly feeling optimistic, he had sort of been hoping they had gone off somewhere to grab a bite to eat or something. That way he wouldn't have to explain to them that things hadn't turned out right in his interview.
“Hey how’d it go?” Ryan grinned, he rested his hands in his pockets. Cameron crossed his arms, “Oh sure they ask for you to sit down and talk to them, but ignore us.” He smirked anyway, “Well I guess you do qualify as the big star.” Elliot put an arm around both of them. “Oh c’mon guys, the ladies love all of us.”

Ryan laughed, “True, very true, heh…so…how’d it go? Were you nervous?” Elliot paused, “Uh, yeah, about that…I think I may have screwed up, again.”
They stood there silently. Elliot grabbed Cameron and pulled him aside. He whispered to him, “Well, the world doesn’t think I’m into you anymore, but now they have suspicions I’m interested in someone else.” Cameron slapped a hand over his face. “Elliot, are you f*ckin’ kidding me? How the hell did you…?” “I tried to deny having interest in you, but when I denied it I guess I made it look like there was someone else I like…” He trailed off when he saw the look on his face. “Great work Elliot.” Cameron crossed his arms, “You idiot.”
“Hey, they turn everything I say against me it’s not my fault!”

Ryan looked up at the ceiling, “Oh boy, that may be a problem…” He took out his phone, and did some web searching, while the world’s favorite couple Elliot and Cameron Of Secret Desires bickered back and forth. (Well they were the world’s fav couple, now it’s thought Elliot has a new ‘honey.’) “Hey guys, bad news, I just checked twitter, and someone tweeted our location. Now everyone knows where we are.”
It became unusually quiet at that point, for one reason: it was dangerous for their fans to know their whereabouts. That was to put it dramatically, it's just...well...hundreds of screaming girls are hard to deal with. They would yank on their clothes, mob them on all sides like a stone wall, they'd be stuck in one spot for hours signing autographs or trying to prevent something inappropriate from happening. That was putting it mildly though, it was actually frightening dealing with their fans, very frightening.

In a hurry they left the building, though their manager Anna was still inside somewhere, probably still on the phone. Their hopes had been to bail before anyone came running to talk to them. Word was going to spread fast, it always did. The three of them squinted in the sun, Ryan fidgeted around uncomfortably and Cameron swore because their chauffeur Gerard was nowhere to be found. Elliot peered around, until the sun's powerful rays were powerful enough to force him to put his sunglasses on. Minutes ticked by and they remained standing in front of the building, trying not to draw attention to themselves, which was hard considering the flashy clothes they were wearing. It was after they were standing there for some time when the swearing Cameron saw something in the distance. He squinted his eyes.

“What’s that?”
“A sea of fans girls,” Ryan replied in a monotone, almost like this were a common sight. That wouldn’t exactly have been false either. He squinted his eyes more,“Oh and it looks like they are headed this way. Oh, wait, that's not good!”
“Oh shiiiiit. We have to get out of here.” Cameron said, “We’ll totally get mobbed if we let them catch us. Don’t get me wrong, I love our fans, but they sometimes act like they are one millimeter away from being crazy.”

“You know guys, we’re pretty much sitting ducks because our chauffeur isn’t here yet.”

'Where the hell is Gerard?!' Both Ryan and Cameron had shouted at him. At this point Elliot guiltily rubbed his head, “Uh, he called me shortly after my interview was over. He told me he was having trouble getting back here, said there was a lot of traffic. Apparently there were a couple of accidents and some roads are congested.” (Note: this is probably because of Angel’s ‘car chase.') Ryan grabbed him by the arms and shook him. “Elliot why are you only telling us this now? You really are a 'dumb blond' aren’t you?!” The shaking made Elliot’s head rock back and forth painfully. Eventually he jerked himself out of Ryan’s grasp, telling him to let him go. Yeah, that was his bad, he probably should have said something. He definitively should have said something. It was hard to admit he was at fault, and it was clear both his band mates were mad at him, even so Elliot tried to defend himself, somehow.

“At the time it didn’t seem like a problem! I thought, 'Okay, fine, we will just be stuck waiting for him for alittle while, no biggie” He gestured in the direction of the mob of fans. “If I had thought a swarm of chicks would come running down the street like track stars, I would have said something!” Cameron eased himself in between the two males to break up the argument; this clearly was not the time for it. He was the shortest member of their group and even with him placing his short stature in between them, Elliot and Ryan could still stare at each other over the top of his head. “I hate to interrupt your banter…" Cameron started somewhat coolly, "but they are getting closer!” He pointed wilding at the mob steadily approaching. “We have to get the f*ck out of here!”

Ryan seemed to panic, perspiration kicking in. It was probably his unease with females coming back to haunt him. Yes he is a member of a boy band, and yeah, girls seem to like tall, tanned men, but he actually was a nervous wreck with women. He hides it well though. “Ah jeez, I can’t deal with this! Damn it Gerard, of all the days... Let’s split up! If Gerard arrives late and we’re not here, then that’s just too bad. He’ll have to call us and figure out where we are. Same goes for Anna. See ya!” Eager to go Ryan took off running across the street, three cars came to a screeching halt to let him pass and one nearly mowed him down. Afterwards he hit the sidewalk, knocked someone's trash can onto the ground, and disappeared between two buildings. Cameron and Elliot had watched the whole thing stunned, with wide eyes.

Eventually Cameron snapped out of his daze.
“Really?! Really?! You’re just going to friggin’ ditch us?!” Cameron shouted after their retreating member. Elliot wasn't angry, at this point he was too busy watching the flood of women coming their way. Panic set in, the mob were about ten blocks away from them. “Oh God, Cameron we got to go. We gotta go now!” He said and grabbed his friend/band mate by the wrist. They took off in another direction, opposite of the way Ryan had went. He totally dragged him along behind him, they ran down alleyways and between houses. Women screamed or stared at them as they came by. The noise of happy screams probably made it obvious which way they went, which would explain why so many girls were still hot on their trail even after more then ten minutes had gone by.

▉▉▉▉

LOCATION: STUDIO (INSIDE AND THEN OUTSIDE OF IT)--ALLEWAYS WITH:MANAGER, RYAN, CAMERON DOING WHAT: TALKING, OH AND RUNNING
CAMERON (brown hair), ELLIOT (middle), AND RYAN (bluish hair)

CAMERON SPEAKS IN CHOCOLATE, ELLIOT IN GOLDENROD, AND RYAN IN BLACK
Their manager speaks in blueviolet

Mega Streaker

User Image
            User ImageAiden ↷ Jeremy ↷ Kurosawa

see ↴ ↴
            I SEELIGHTS when i CLOSE my eyes↴ ↴
            I SEE LIGHTS WHEN I CLOSE MY EYESWITH YOU ↻ ↻
            TIME SLOWS forever into the NIGHT
            I SEE LIGHTS WHEN I CLOSE MY EYESWITH YOU ↻ ↻

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat would he say when the door opened? Should he say anything at all? Perhaps he was just thinking a little too hard about all of this.. after all, the only reason he was here was to return this check, and ask what the hell this was about. Why claim some random guy as your lover to the media? Or was he targeting Aiden specifically? Nah, there was no way. He was pretty ordinary, and the only thing that stood out about him at all was his hair color. Even Satoshi had a more natural color, so even when they were little. Not to mention, Aiden hadn't even remembered who Akihito was until Satoshi said something. She was a fan of his, so naturally she would recognize him. Come to think of it, he should have known who he was too... If he's supposed to be her manager, he's doing a shitty job. The only reason he did this was to stay with her, to still be of some kind of use to her. But.. thats wrong, isn't it? That shouldn't be someone's reason for going into a career. It should be something that he likes to do, something that he enjoys. He would be lying straight through his teeth if he said he really enjoyed this job. The event that had unfolded only a few hours ago was a great example why.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhen the door opened, he was so far into his own mind that he was surprised. The other had rubbed his eyes, and it almost looked as if he had just woken up. He was practically pulled into the apartment and led to the sofa where he took a seat, unconsciously observing his surroundings. This room was huge, damn. His hand still clenching the papers in his hand, his nerves a complete wreck. They shouldn't be though, right? After all, he was here to clear up the confusion about this afternoon! Thats right, he didn't do anything wrong- This guy did. "Make yourself at home," He looked up at Akihito was he walked off into what looked like a kitchen. "Thank you" His words sounded like he knew what he was doing, and he wasn't phased, but really he had no idea what to say. "I'm glad you decided to come," Of course he decided to come, that bullshit earlier was.. well, bullshit. " As much as I wanted to write off what happened, I just had to know why you did such an outrageous thing." This felt so..weird. No, no he just had to get out with it. What was he so nervous for? Perhaps because he was in some guys house who he had just met. That could be it, or maybe it was something else?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA few moments passed, and he came back with two cups of coffee. Great, he didn't really like coffee. Actually, just a glass of water would have been great. He didn't want to be a bad guest, but he really didn't like coffee all that much. He even said he hoped that Aiden liked coffee... "No, I'm sorry I don't." The cup would sit on the table and go cold then, because he wasn't touching that caffeine bomb. He appreciated the act, but he should have asked him if he did first. The coral haired male sat down next to him, but didn't touch the coffee he himself had just made. He was so nervous, it was actually making Aiden nervous. Was that it? Was this why he felt so uneasy? Because this guy was so nervous on his own that the feeling was seeping from his pores? Haha! Probably not. Infact, that probably isn't possible? He tried to speak, but then stuttered. An awkward amount of time had passed between them, and Aiden was about to open his mouth to speak, when Akihito beat him to the chase.

"I'd like you to be my pretend lover. You can have any amount of money you want, but please accept my request."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe heard that right, right? Pretend lover? What even is this bullcrap? It felt like this guy was just trying to make fun of him now. Was he serious? Aiden's face was a mix between amusement and shock- but mostly shock. He mumbled something that Aiden didn't hear, because his mind was too busy trying to comprehend what was just asked of him. "You must think I'm stupid. You know that I'm a guy right? " Any amount of money he wanted.. so he was trying to bribe him into becoming his lover? Seriously? "You can't really think that you can bribe me to do this? This has to be some kind of joke!" He kept his hand clenched, the check inside of it. Any amount of money, okay that was a pretty tempting offer, but he didn't need money... right? He was totally fine as it was. No problems here- and even if he did, he wouldn't want to be bribed to be someones lover. How low was that? "Why?" He looked directly at Akihito, hoping for some kind of direct answer. "I know there must be some reason behind this,Or you wouldn't have asked some random guy like me." Looking down and pausing for just a moment. "If you can't give me a good reason for wanting a guy to pretend to be your lover, I'm walking out of that door and you're on your own pal." Bribing someone to do this was just... wrong. Sure it couldn't hurt to pretend for a little while, but he didn't want to be known as a celebrities boytoy. Besides... what if a certain someone found out about it... then what? There would be no kind of hope for that, would there?

Actually, any chance that he had was already blown out the window the moment he moved here. So it wasn't that big of a deal, it didn't matter if he did this... It would just be an inconvenience. If this guy had a good reason, he might play along just to help him out. But then, he'd have to help him out too.. but not with money- no, he doesn't want money. He would think of something.

i'm sorry that happened!
even more amazing that you were able to finish the post still after you lost it
aww XD dang
//pets u
aiden speaking #17B924
satoshi speaking #BB8BCC
stole aki's color emotion_awesome #9be3d9
unimportant anyone speaking
Mewkshake

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
THEY SAY YOUR LIFE FLASHES BEFORE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU DIE...

User Image
          User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂█ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ █▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                                                GORGEOUS | AREN'T | I?

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO TELL ME HOW I SHOULD LIVE MY LIFE BEFORE...

To Marcus' first question Angel gave a simple answer. He smirked, "Oh it's fun pestering you." He drained his coffee and turned when Gretel came back with his other order. He thanked her and sent her on her way. "You 'old man'," he then added. He was older though, so maybe, in reality he was the old man, however, Marcus did sort of act old. He didn't seem to embrace the fun reckless side to life. You didn't have to be known worldwide to indulge in that kind of lifestyle. Look at all the reckless stupid teenagers out there in the world. Angel took his fork and knife and cut away at his crepe filled with fruits and yogurt. Alan had told him before he sometimes eats crappy, especially when in a hurry, maybe this was a good decision for once. It wasn't like he was doing it for him though--the crepe looked better than alot of things on this menu. I give that insolent brat some credit, he thought referring to Ikki, he could have picked a crappier place to eat. This place seemed to get by in his book, but he doubted he'd come back. His taste buds were high maintenance and needed the best food touching its palate.

Angel stuffed a diced strawberry into his mouth, closed his mouth and listened politely for once. He used the spoon from his empty coffee mug to spoon some yogurt and fruit into his mouth.

"I'm not too worried about it honestly and nor do I understand why my love or sex life needs to be known by the public along with why they find it so fascinating. Their own must be dull and boring I suppose."

He swallowed, "Oh Marc darling you know that crap about it not being anybody's business is worthless. No one cares about privacy when your face is plastered all over. Apparently everything is a thousand times more fascinating when it's done by one of us." 'One of us' as in, a person of the celebrity world. "We could probably take a crap and they'd find that fascinating too. They zero in on it all," He licked his spoon, "No matter how big or small." Angel paused, thinking, he divided up his crepe some more and finished it. Afterwards he leaned back in his chair and touched a napkin to his smooth, flawless lips. "Well you seem fairly collected, like usual. I guess the odds of this blowing up in your face hasn't registered yet. It's fairly early in the game so I suppose that's a good excuse not to worry; It's hard to tell where it will all lead at this point anyway."

It was very much true, and yet people like his agent were already predicting disaster. Oh how pessimistic of them.

Of course Marcus then gave him the 'I need to work' line; so working was more important than getting laid? That wasn't an excuse in Angel's eyes, and it showed in the way in which he rolled them (unseen by Marcus). Getting laid every once in a while can make you feel alittle better, he didn't bother saying that though. He didn't want to get Marcus preaching about love and intimacy. Not to say women or sex was the answer to it all, he still found things to be dissatisfied with even now. Things that a pretty face and pouty lips couldn't fix.

Marcus had asked if he was giving him free reign to pick a place for them to journey to later on, and Angel answered 'yes.' Why not? Angel picked the place much of the time, and just dragged Marcus there with him--whether he wanted to go or not. Some days when Angel was feeling especially crappy, and needed to unwind he'd just show up at the guys house, ring that doorbell and tell him 'C'mon you are coming with me.' How insistent is that?

Angel looked up at the ceiling while he contemplated the idea of going to Blu Orb, he gave a shrug of his broad shoulders. "Why not? We don't go there that often...I don't think." His bill appeared before him and he looked down at it causally, he laid down some bills and a generous tip. Ah he was feeling very generous today. "It likely won't feel monotonous." He glanced at his watch again at that moment, ah, yeah....he probably should have gotten up a while ago. It looked like he was going to be late again, Alan was going to hit the roof. Even so Angel looked at the time like there was nothing at all alarming about it, he casually lowered his arm and stood from his seat, his bill paid. He kept his back to the diners because he didn't want anyone to notice him--it was too risky.

As he went to the door, smoothly and unnoticed, irritation sank back in because he was thinking of Ikki again, the little brat. "Godamnit, now I have go to friggin work. Those people irritate me." He complained to Marcus, not like he thought Marc would give a damn about it. Mostly he was talking about Ikki, but other people made him mad too. His makeup artist made him mad sometimes, as well as the female models he sometimes got paired up with for photos. "Whatever," he mumbled testily, but his tone brightened as he addressed Marc--as if dealing with him was far better than thinking about work and all it's complications. "Marc, I will be over your place or whereever you will be later. Hopefully you'll be at your house where I can find you nice and easily." The cafe door swung closed and he strolled to his vehicle. "Don't you dare take off when I'm about to go pay you a visit, I will hunt you down if I have to--either way I will find you. You've taken off before, I'm not sure whether you did that on purpose or not, but I was pissed off. Be a good sport and actually be there when I arrive this time."

IT DIDN'T WORK.

User Image
                                                                ▄ A RANDOM FOOD PLACE--PARKING LOT ▄ ALONE (BOTHERING MARCUS VIA PHONE) ▄ FEELING IRRITATED BUT CONTENT▄ EATING AND TROLLING MARCUS

Ippiki-Ookami RP
                                                                emotion_awesome

MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING

Adored Friend

8,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
_____ Music belongs to my heart
            User Image

User Image
                    ( CONFIDENT KIND CREATIVE
                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                            THERE'S MUSIC GOING ON ▪ WHEN THEY PLAY IN DREAMS
                            THERE'S MUSIC GOING ON ▪ WHEN THEY PLAY IN MY DREAMS

▁▁▁▁ ( Kiriu Nightwood NINETEEN Victim / Music Composer

X▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything was going wrong.Slamming his hand on the desk and sliding everything off the desk to the floor. The music wasn't going right and it was due in four days. He had to rewrite it three times and then had to go back and rearrange again to sound right. All of his inspiration was gone right now and it is driving him mad. This was suppose to be for Elliot's band. But he just couldn't think of anything. Kiriu put his guitar on the desk and got up walking away. He lives in a penthouse slash a studio. He loves his home and he would never trade anything for it. Kiriu was walking back in forth in his designer skinny jeans. He knows the designer that made the jeans since they were both at the same high school and they were friends. " Dum dudadudum da da do" he hummed to himself trying to get some notes. He had to make lyrics as well but he needed some notes."You make my heart go crazy." he noted down on a piece a paper that he had in his pocket with a pencil that he had in his hair. He still kept going back and forth trying to figure out what he could write about. The was a pop band and his friend was part of it.

Closing his eyes he sighed, He still have lots to write and think about. Elli would be mad at him if he doesn't finish on time.'Why am I stuck now' he thought gripping his head and groaned.The only times he was stuck like this was when he didn't have any inspiration or something else that he knows could work but doesn't want to say it or think it. Kiriu wonders how Elli his lovable friend was doing. Hoping he wasn't getting in trouble . Or getting chased again though that is funny to watch.

"You know what. I am going for a jog. Maybe that will clear my freakin head or make inspiration." he said to himself,like he always do when he is frustrated. He stretched slightly and heads towards his room so he could change into for his jog. His room was big . He had a master bed and a huge bathroom. His dressers that he gotten were big to but he had so much room left to move around in his room.

Walking into his bedroom he pulled out some jogging pants. He slides off his designer jeans and put on his jogging pants. Then he went to look for a shirt or a tank top to wear. Thinking or even humming so he could finish the song while looking for some kind of top. There he found a gray t-shirt that he hadn't worn in a month. He slide the shirt on and smiled. Now he could go for a jog. Walking out of his room and walked down a hallway to get to the front door he thought and looked down to his feet and notice they were bare. Kiriu hit his head and laughed slightly. He was about to go bare footed. Kiriu starting looking around for his sneakers when he saw them by the couch. Rubbing his head walking to the couch he sighed. Plopping down into the soft cushy couch he relaxed slightly. He then sat up and picked up his right shoe and slide his right foot into the shoe. He then picked up his left and slide his left foot into the other."Now I am ready to go." he said excitedly pushing himself of the couch and walked to the front door. He grabbed his keys for the house and finally open his front door.

Opening the door he gotten the smell of fresh air. Stepping out then turning around closing his door and locking it. He put his key in his pants pocket. He then started jogging. There was a lot of people out and it kind of amused him. Usually they all be at work right now. Looking at the scenery though was so beautiful. The leaves falling off the trees slowly hitting the green grass that never browns. He could smell the coffee from the coffee shops. Upon hearing screams and shouts ruined the mood though.Now how was he suppose to enjoy his jogged with such noise. He frowned, but figure it might be a celebrity. Thinking a moment he did remember that Elli had something to do with his band today. Dotting the connection he laughed to himself.Running to the alley he heard the screams and shouts no doubt he saw his lovely friend Elli. Getting into a dark alley where the girls didn't dare to go he grabbed hold of Elliot's arm and pulled him into the alley.Putting his finger to his lips"Stay quiet Elli or your crazy monstrous fan girls will come back" he said quietly watching the fan girls run right by. The alley they were in was quiet small and didn't have much space to move around. Kiriu knew that all the fan girls couldn't fit through here.

X▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

With: no one/Elliot
Mood:good
Out of Cream:Temporary post layout

Sariyanna

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

████████████████████████ ████████████████████████

((OOC: Sari too lazy to make a fancier layout. -3-)))

A few minutes earlier…

“ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIOOOOOOOTTTTTT! GET HIMMMMMMMMMMM!”

Huffing and puffing the blonde ran down the sidewalk, weaving his way thRough the small crowd. Stunned people had gotten out of his way, even when he knocked into them they just watched him pass, as if not believing their eyes. With good reason, he never made his appearance this obvious out in public, usually he ventured about unnoticed. For people to actually be able to point him out for once was a big deal.

Him and Cameron had been hiding on the side of an apartment complex building, but somehow the girls had found them. In a panic they had split up, Elliot wasn’t sure where Cameron was now. He hoped he had somehow kept himself from being caught, he was shorter than him—perhaps that had worked to his advantage somehow. Elliot would like to think that short people could ‘gun it’ if they really need to. Maybe his shorter height would help him duck out of their sight too.

“Ah! Excuse me! Pardon me! Damnit, move!” He shoved his way through and looked behind him, “Yikes!” There were women bulldozing through the crowd behind him, like a stampede. Innocent people got knocked down or shoved out of the way. Hopefully they won’t try to sue him from any of that. Some people accidentally stumbled into the street and cars had to hectically drive around them. Some of his fans were across the street and trying to cross over to where he is, thinking that was faster than fighting their way through the mob behind him.

“Oh my god, do you have to run?! It’s scaring me! I wouldn’t be running if you weren’t!” His frantic light brown eyes looked around, oh god where to go, where to go!? A man with a suitcase was knocked onto the floor when he shouldered him, all his documents spilled onto the ground. Elliot cringed at the sound of him hitting the pavement—suitcase and all. Oh gosh, my bad, He thought. Elliot would have helped him up but there was no time. “Sorry!” He called over his shoulder.

Oh god he was sweating and he was sweating bad, that isn’t good. He was going to ruin his clothes. He never liked to sweat with the more expensive stuff on. Oh god and he was panicking, and he couldn’t think of where to go or what to do—other than to keep running. Oh but he had a stitch in his side, and his lungs felt dried up… I feel like I’m going to die, he thought miserably; he was surprised he had been able to run this long. He worked out, but he still didn’t think of himself as possessing a great deal of stamina. He was more of a weight lifter, not a jogger.

“What do you people want from me?!” He shouted frantically over his shoulder as he sprinted down another sidewalk. His blonde hair was flowing freely behind him, blond strands streaked across his face, which he brushed back so they wouldn’t blind him. His red jacket flapped in the breeze, while his boots pounded the pavement—definitively not the ideal foot wear for this sort of thing.

“Money, do you want money? If you simply wanted autographs you wouldn’t be chasing me down like a stampede of murderous elephants!” No, they definitively didn’t seem like the harmless crowd. He knew what the harmless kind looked like from experience. One thing was that they don’t run at you like crazed individuals—they tended to have more control, and some boundaries. These people probably wanted to catch him so they could do dirty things to him…. or something. He swallowed nervously, violate me, he thought. Oh god he’d already had some unpleasant experiences with their kind before.

Elliot did not feel like an admired star right now, he felt like an antelope trying to flee a pride of lions.
“Oh my god, here, take my ring, it’s expensive!”He took his ring off and threw it behind him. A few girls ran off to retrieve it.“Take my necklace too, and these bracelets—think of them as a gift from me. A-And my sunglasses…uh…I don’t know! It’s Versace! Take them both; sell them on ebay or something. Just leave me alone!!” He was too winded to bother looking behind him; he was too afraid as well. There still could be a lot of girls behind him, enough to fill Noah’s Ark, he’d rather not look. To add on to it all he felt ready to collapse.

There was no reason for why he had went down another street, but he did, not like he thought it would work or anything. There had been an intersection, and maybe, just maybe he had hoped it would confuse the girls. The strolling pedestrians back there seemed to slow them down a bit, and his accessories served as a distraction as well. His eyes darting every which way to search for something else that could work to his advantage Elliot felt his arm be grabbed and he was pulled into a tight dimly lit alleyway. At first he thought a creep might have snatched him, until he caught the familiar sight of faded pink hair. The screams and sound of heels made his heart jerk painfully; he pressed his back hard against the alley’s hard wall and squeezed his eyes shut like he was willing himself to turn invisible or something. The trampling steps ventured by, and confused voices spoke out.

“Where’d he go?” Some of them said, and their steps slowed. They sounded pretty disappointed he had disappeared. Eventually he could hear pairs of feet in various places, both close by and far off. It was like the group was splitting up to search for him. Sure he was missing his sunglasses and jewelry, but he didn’t give a damn so long as they couldn’t find him. Being this close to the area they were searching made him nervous as he peeked past Kiriu to look out the alleyway. They may still find him; they had found him last time he had managed to hide with Cameron. Just to be on the safe side he slowly reached out and took Kiriu by the arm, watching them a bit, Elliot slowly stepped back to go deeper into the alleyway. Got to get out of here, got to get the hell away from here before they turn this way and see us crammed in here. Pulling Kiriu behind him he ventured through the alleyway, past the trashcans, and came out the other side of the alleyway. But no, that wasn’t enough, he then ventured across two streets before he finally stopped for a breath.

Releasing the pink haired youth he bent over to catch his breath and relax his rampaging heart beat.
“Oh my god, I thought I was a goner that time!” He spoke dramatically and touched his chest. Straightening he looked at his rescuer with a grateful smile. But judging by what he did next apparently that look alone hadn't been thanks enough. He came over and hugged Kiriu tight and nuzzled the side of his cheek into his. “Oh my god Kiri you saved me, thank you so much!” He let him go and patted him on the back, “You couldn’t have had better timing.” Elliot proceeded to pat himself down, trying to see if he had lost anything aside from what he had thrown in a attempt to distract his pursuers. “Don’t ask me where the two other musketeers are, I have no idea. Our driver was late coming to get us from the studio and word spread online about our location. Ryan ditched me and Cameron, and I had split from Cameron too some time ago before the crowd caught both of us.” He dropped his arms and sighed in exhaustion. “Who knows where those two are now—hopefully not caught.”

▉▉▉▉

LOCATION: SIDEWALKS--ALLEYWAY--ANOTHER STREET WITH:KIRIU DOING WHAT: TALKING, OH AND RUNNING
CAMERON (brown hair), ELLIOT (middle), AND RYAN (bluish hair)

CAMERON SPEAKS IN CHOCOLATE, ELLIOT IN GOLDENROD, AND RYAN IN BLACK
Their manager speaks in blueviolet

Trash Friend

10,750 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
═══╣☳☶☳𝓜arcus 𝓑arron 𝓥enzor☳☶☳╠═══

User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

Company:
No one, but talking to Angel via cell

x
Emotions:
Relaxed, Content

x
Whereabouts:
Burger/Food Joint>Home

Glancing down at his wrist where a watch rested, Marcus was thinking he should probably head for home soon if he wanted to get anymore work done and also make time for preparations to go out tonight with the male model. He could've just changed, but wanted to take a shower and freshen up. After all, most if not all celebs liked to look their best. Marcus then almost gave a scoff. "Aww I'm flattered I can be a victim for your own entertainment, really. And old man? Haha if I remember, you would technically be the old man here even if it is by one year only." More often did Marcus feel like the more mature one though anytime he hung around with Angel. Not that he looked out for the other or backed him up, but just by easily comparing the actor's actions to his own was enough to determine who had a head on their shoulders. Although his stunt that got out to the public...well that wasn't one of his smarter moves e would admit. Listening to the other, he was about to pick up his trash and put it away, but one of the workers came by and insisted they take care of it for him. Making no objection or argument, the table was cleaned up for him and the artist thanked the hostess. Giving his full attention back to the conversation, Marcus cringed a little at the example Angel had used that the public would take interest. As gross as it was, the photographer honestly had to wonder and would have to agree with Angel.

Marcus' calm and collected behavior was no hoax in reaction to his "exploited" sexuality. Maybe he should be a little worried and perhaps even panicking about it, though he just wasn't. It appeared to be more or less the same in Angel's case, yet Marcus had difficulty fully believing that. No matter, it wasn't his concern for he had his own predicament to focus on.
"You know, how about you worry about your situation when it explodes and I'll worry about my own when it decides to detonate as well, ne? Till that time comes, we can both then tell each other, "I told you so"." The photographer replied with slight sarcasm. Who's to say things would end up turning for the worst for either one of them or both for that matter. After getting an ok from the "club expert" to go to the Blu Orb, a chuckled escaped him as he pulled the cell away from him. He couldn't help but find it somewhat amusing and humorous Angel didn't know for sure if Blu Orb was a club they visited often. It may not have been the top five, but nor was it the bottom on their list. He swore, so long as the place was energetic, lively and full of sexy women, the model would be there in a flash.

Then Angel whined about not wanting to go to work along with cooperating with the people there. The artist thought he practically didn't like working with anyone or just very few people, including himself. Sometimes Marcus wondered what made him and Angel get along fine yet with other people the brunette was just aggravating to deal with. Well, all Angel had to do was look glamorous in front of the camera and he'd take a snapshot so nothing really hard to follow. He wasn't fully sure how things were done and practiced on scenes for the big screen or even with other photographers because Marcus knew he wasn't the only one who has taken photos for Angel.
"Hm hm I'm sure the girls at the club will make up for dealing with such troublesome people." He was about to hang up till the other kept speaking and told him to be at his house so they could meet there first. A warning was added in if he were to leave, Angel would hunt him down. A grin appeared over the artist's face. "Alright, alright, I will. No promises though." With that, Marcus ended the call before tucking the device away in his pocket. He would make it easier on the poor man and be at home. There were times he did leave when the other pulled into his driveway and did actually purposely do it. He had to have his own fun and mess with the actor, right?

Taking his leave and making his way back to his house, Marcus headed down to his studio and resumed working on his project. Only did his cell go off again and was grumbling since e thought it would be Angel, but turned out it wasn't. The ID read "Anna" aka his little sister. She of course knew about his problem and had already talked with him about it. She honestly supported him and that sort of surprised Marcus. The question came up again whether his words were true or not from her, but he told her he wasn't entirely sure. Again, if they were, his dear younger sister had made it known to him that she had no problem with it and well, that made him happy. His elder brother on the other hand didn't bother asking Marcus about and just quickly assumed what he told their parents was the truth and hasn't spoken to him since. The artist supposed he could go ahead and clear things with Edward, but something just always stopped him from doing so. Accepting the call, the two just talked casually.

Sariyanna
emotion_dealwithit

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
THEY SAY YOUR LIFE FLASHES BEFORE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU DIE...

User Image
          User Image

GORGEOUS | AREN'T | I?

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO TELL ME HOW I SHOULD LIVE MY LIFE BEFORE...

Yeah, it was obvious—Angel was the old man in this scenario, but he’d take that title with pride. Though he was older, he still knew how to live in the moment. Marcus didn’t seem to do the same. As far as Angel was concerned the photographer wouldn’t be doing much living at all, if it weren’t for him dragging him out of his cave every once in a while. (That ‘cave’ could either be Marcus’ studio or even his home, wherever he happened to be.)

"You know, how about you worry about your situation when it explodes and I'll worry about my own when it decides to detonate as well, ne? Till that time comes, we can both then tell each other, "I told you so"."
                                                                “Then I hope things go to hell for you first, before things go to hell for me. That way I can say ‘I told you so’.” He grinned. Ah well won’t that be fun—he really hoped Marcus would mess up before him. It would be interesting to see how he deals with that, if he’ll keep his composure. Not to say Angel wished him ill, not quite, the guy was always so well put together it sort of annoyed him. Nothing seemed to get under Marcus’ skin it would seem, he just goes with the flow all the time. Well…he’s seen him slightly uncomfortable before, because all those girls were all over him at the club and wouldn’t give him any breathing room. But that didn’t really count. If the guy got stressed or angry he seemed to control it well. Seeing Marcus sweat for once would be a small change, and Angel didn’t like to fail. Having his situation go badly before things go sour for Marcus would somehow feel as bad as losing a bet.

He was still thinking about this when Marcus made comments in regards to his complaints.
                                                                "Hm hm I'm sure the girls at the club will make up for dealing with such troublesome people."
                                                                They better, or else they weren’t worth his money, was all Angel could think of. It was the duty of those beauties to make his problems vanish, temporarily. In the background he heard movement, but when he looked over his shoulder he didn’t see a thing.

One perfected plucked eyebrow raised as he listened to Marcus on the other end, making his little promise. Why did he sound so amused? He didn’t have to see him to detect a bit of amusement on his end. Honestly that made Angel suspicious, he felt like Marcus was at risk of taking off again. The call ended though, before he could harass him further, and afterwards Angel stared at his cell phone. With one hand he pulled his car door open and got inside. “Your a** better be in that house Marc, or so help me god..” A camera flash blinded him, followed by several others. He covered his face, goddamn it!

“It is nice to see you Mr. Castillo, do you have any words for your fans about this rumor that has been going around?” A microphone was stuck through his window and into his face. A woman with short blond hair stood by the driver’s side of the car, four cameramen behind her. Angel turned away from her and all the flashes in his face and backed up out of the parking lot. The car lurched backwards violently and cautiously the group backed away. Swiftly he entered traffic and headed for the studio. He was late, again, but like usual he did not give a damn.

When he arrived the front of building was mobbed, this actually made him stop after he got out of his car, and just stand there in shock. The hell…? The mob rushed him, and for several agonizing minutes he stood there disoriented by the crowd. “Mr. Castillo, do you want to give us a statement?” “Will you soon tell the media what this is about: whether there is truth in your words?” “How long have you known this person who you are involved with, what is their status…?” And of course, there were camera flashes again. These people…now he was beginning to understand just what kind of attention he attracted by saying what he had said on TV. There was really no room to move and he couldn’t find a break in the crowd to shove his way through.

The cameras had blinded him, he didn’t see the face of the person who, somehow, had parted the crowd of people, and had managed to guide him into the building. He felt more than one hand grab him by the arm gently, and lead him away. Therefore the man supposed it had been two people who had aided him. By the time he was away from the commotion and was safely within the studio he was angry. “Where the hell was security? Those people shouldn’t have been able to get that close to the building when I’m working.” A woman dabbed a cloth against his brow, as if to wipe away any perspiration that may have formed in his rush to be within four secure walls. Already they were pampering him; they knew how he liked to be tended to.

Alan, looking sour, approached to address his complaint. “They were called away to deal with an issue; the paparazzi arrived here first, and caused a stir at the back entrance. The guards moved to handle it. Sadly the media were able to stick around and wait for you thanks to the little distraction.” The man, who was clad in a suit—his usual attire, came up to the actor and placed a hand upon his shoulder, heavily. He looked at the people around him but spoke regardless. “I can see you managed to be tardy, again, such negligence you possess.” His agent was nearly his height, however, Angel was still a bit taller than him. This fact was only obvious when they stood fairly close together like they were at present. If each were across the room and away from each other, it would have looked like they were the same height.

Angel brushed off the chastisement, “Alan you know me by now, nothing and no one can make me do anything.” “You want more offers, right? Then you’ll need to be on time whether you care or not,” came his agent’s retort, he seemed barely able to control himself. Angel’s earlier statements and the ruckus it had caused, as well as his current state of carelessness were working his nerves. “It’s rude of you to make Mr. Ikkyo wait on you like this.” Angel clenched his jaw. Who cares about that rookie, certainly not him. In anger he turned away from Alan. If you like him so much why don’t you manage his career instead of mine, he thought jealousy, but Alan’s whispered words over his shoulder canceled out the emotion.

“If you look closely, you can see everyone is looking at you. They all know about what you said in that interview, now they are all overflowing with curiosity. I would have cancelled to avoid this but it was too late.” Angel saw it then: though everyone was working, all of their eyes skipped over to him every once in a while. The makeup artists who checked their kits glanced at him, the female models looked at him even while they conversed. The guys who helped managed the light, fog and other effects… they were doing last minute adjustments, but peered at him when they thought he wasn’t looking. They were all watching him.

Ah so they believed it hmm? “That is why you need to correct this, soon!” Alan urged but was taken aback by the smile Angel sent his way. He looked at him mischievously. “Fix what?” Alan gaped at him, “Angel…you know you have to…”

“I doubt it, because I didn’t lie in my interview. You just think I did.” He turned away from his dumbstruck agent and strolled away. It was far from over, but for now their conversation was on pause. No going back was there? Angel refused to take back his words just like he at times refuses to utter an apology. Besides, defying the family could be fun. There could be more to this game as well, the chance to torment another…if the little fish decides to grab the bait. Of course whether or not he goes with it mattered little to the 27 year old, he planned to string the conceited little brat along regardless.

There was much bustle as Ikki’s people checked the equipment and whatnot. Angel looked over the area, not that there was much different about it this particular day. The lightening looked switched around a bit, but that was all he noticed. He could tell Ikki listened to his demands. However, he cared not to observe the people—his eyes were only on one person.

For the sake of appearances he decided to approach Ikki; he was late, and everyone knew it. So…he decided to at least make it look like he cared enough to apologize for his tardiness. “Forgive me it would seem that I have been late again,” He began; the friendliness to his tone was down right foreign, but excellently executed. “I was tying up some ‘loose ends’ and lost track of time. Believe it or not I meant to be on time today.” There seemed to be a hushed silence behind him as he stood there before the young photographer, but he feigned ignorance to it.

A woman randomly approached him then, interrupting his apology. “Umm Mr. Castillo, we must get you ready for the shoot. Your dressing room awaits if you want us to make some touch ups and give you your clothes for this particular shoot.” Without being rude he acted as though he hadn’t heard, he was too busy caressing Ikki’s form with his eyes. The expression in their gray depths stopped the woman from speaking more, for she looked about to swoon as if he had turned that gaze on her.
                                                                Lowering his head, he chuckled, “Oh there is no hiding it anymore I suppose,” he said, like a man who felt it best to let the cat out of the bag before that bag tore wide open. It was a decision he made in the heat of the moment, to walk up to Ikki. He hadn’t originally planned to dive any deeper into it right now, but he changed his mind.

Angel spoke loud enough for everyone to hear, not that he needed to, because the entire place seemed dead silent—despite all the people. “What can I say, I seem to have a thing for individuals who are several years my junior.” He came to a stop right in front of Ikki, a bold move. He was definitively going to cross some boundaries right now. Without warning he reached out and grabbed the pale blue haired male, and pulled him up against his side, his arm around his waist possessively, to keep him glued there. Don't think--just act.

“If you all were wondering, this is what ‘my type’ of man looks like.” He said with a naughty smile, looking briefly out at all their shocked expressions. He then looked at Ikki, directly. This would be easy; all he had to do was act as if he were with a woman. It would be fine, and easy as cake. He used his index finger and thumb and grasped Ikki’s chin with it. Not bad, you could easily pretend he is a woman; it was a pretty close resemblance. Slowly at first Angel moved his head forward, and closed his eyes. He pressed his mouth against the other male’s, open mouthed.

You could hear a pin drop in that room.

Several minutes seemed to pass before he finally pulled away. “You all think he’s cute, right?” He said with a wink, as he tightened his hold on him, he even turned his head a bit to rest his forehead against his slightly. This all drew a collected gasp from them all (except Alan, he just looked horrified).

IT DIDN'T WORK.

User Image
                                                                ▄ STUDIO ▄ (BOTHERING MARCUS VIA PHONE)--IKKI, ALAN & COMPANY ▄ FEELING....CONTENT?▄ DOING SOME RISKY STUFF

Ippiki-Ookami RP
                                                                emotion_awesome

Silvanius
                                                                emotion_dowant

MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING

User ImageUser Image
                    User Image
                    ...Location : Mom and Pop Shop ...With : Frey ...[ooc] Gaah!..Long first post is long. XD Sorry.

A tired and rather gloomy person appeared from the bedroom, wearing only a pair of long gray sweatpants that where slightly too big. It felt like they would slip down any moment. The on wearing them didn't seem to be bothered about it and trotted into the tiny kitchen corner that was connected with the living room. Oliver frowned disappointedly as he searched through the cupboards, hoping to find some coffee. There was none. Nothing to eat either. Which wasn't much of a surprise, considering that Oliver never cooked for himself. Usually he would order some takeout. Probably only edible things you could currently find this small apartment would have been a pack of bacon chips and fridge mostly filled with small water bottles. Usually there was some coffee as well, which for now had ran out.

Giving up on coffee, he decided to check if he had gotten any messages instead. There were a few. His attention turned to the latest message that had arrived about an hour ago. It was from Angela, a fierce editor from the magazine 'WOW'. That magazine was also the one Oliver had a contract with - they would pay him more if the male sold his photos only to them. Angela was the first editor he had met there, and the one he mostly dealt with. She would occasionally send Oliver messages with a list of names. The woman knew very well that Oliver wasn't really interested in celebrities lives and current gossips, so she took it as her new assignment to enlighten the boy, pointing out some hotter celebrities, that she would like to get some photos of. Oliver quickly scanned through the list. There were some big names pointed out this time and he recognized them as the subjects of the latest scandals that were going around. He randomly picked out one of the celebrities. 'Frey Careen Williams, twenty-six, lead guitarist in the band "Anonymous", looks to kill for, sweet guy who doesn't say much and is loved by many.' he read out loud and did some more research, finding out a few addresses and schedules. Finished, he tossed the phone back on to the bed and started looking for something to wear. Since it was warm today, he choose a outfit that would show of his lean body, but wouldn't be too showy. Just a simple white sleeveless top and a pair of black skinny jeans. He also searched out his white leather sneakers that he had bought just a week ago but hadn't bothered to wear yet.

Before heading back to the living room, the man picket up his phone, stuffing it into is jeans pocket. He scanned the living room with his eyes, trying to remember where he had tossed his black backpack the day before. Finding it behind the comfy blue couch, he picket it up and started packing the needed equipment. Oliver safely tucked in his Nikon D700, which he mostly used when he wasn't worried about being seen. It was quite old, had been loyally serving the man four years now. He seriously considered buying a new one, but unfortunately he would need to save some money up first as he had spent quite a lot lately. He put some other stuff into the bag that he thought might come in handy. He tossed the bag over his shoulder, grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and headed out, almost forgetting his sad looking white Toyota Yaris keys.

About half an hour later, Oliver had parked his car around the corner and was now lazily sitting on a bench in front of some building, further away from its entrance. He noticed there were couple of fans lurking around nearby, obviously hoping to meet their beloved eye candy. The blonde man sighted as he stretched out his legs, camera placed on his lap, ready to be used at any moment. He wasn't in a mood to play a spy today, so he had decided to just wait outside and get a few simple shots of the target when he appeared.

'Frey Careen Williams, twenty-six, lead guitarist in the band "Anonymous", looks to kill for, sweet guy who doesn't say much and is loved by many.' Oliver remembered some of the facts he had looked up previously and was about to take a sip from his water bottle, when he noticed a man coming out of the building. Considered the fact that neither the fans or other paparazzi were't making any fuzz over the person, it seemed it wasn't the one Oliver was waiting for. ''Though...He looks a lot like him. Maybe a wannabe look-alike?'' he mumbled to himself, unsure. Quickly packing up his bag, he was soon on the targets trail, keeping a safe distance so he wouldn't be noticed. He wasn't sure if it was Frey, but something urged him to keep following him. It might have been just his foolish instinct but Oliver had learned to trust it, as it had been correct many times before.

''Mom and Pop Shop.'', he read out the sign in front of him. A nice and cozy looking restaurant where Frey had entered. Oliver was still standing outside, wondering how to act next. He didn't want burst into to the place with the heavy camera and start turn everyones attention on himself. Most likely he wouldn't get any good shot that way and would be tossed out as soon as the shutter fell. 'I could use my Canon. Much more discreet.' he wondered if his smaller camera would be more useful. He tried to peek inside the restaurant and it seemed as if the workers and costumers were used to the famous man's presence, not making big deal out of it. 'Then again, it seems I would be caught anyway. Those people seem like the type who would step up for the guy. Or would just turn out to be a nuisance.'[/color] The small camera was out of options quickly. Oliver just wanted to get it all done fast and be on his way home. Stirring up some trouble would only delay his further plans...that meant getting home fast, lazing in front of the TV rest of the day, and if lucky, he might manage to take one nice long nap.

Then a sudden idea came up. Oliver was so happy that today, out of all times, he had decided to take his small spy earphone camera along. He had bought them few years ago and so far had only needed to use them once. He usually didn't carry them around, but today he had strangely decided to do so. ''I really must have some kind of psychic abilities!'' Oliver cheered out loud, quickly taking out the headphones and plugging them into his iphone. He could see everything from his phone and would be able to record or take photos. He wouldn't even have to look at the guy and just keep his eyes on the screen. Most of people would think he was just listening to music or playing games. The camera was small enough to stay unnoticed by most and one would have to take a close look to see there was something shady going on. Oliver put the headphones on and confidently stepped into the restaurant. He chose a seat at the counter, left from the target, leaving two empty seats between them. He considered there to be enough distance to get a clear shot, and safe enough to stay uncovered. Now that he was so close to the guy, Oliver was certain that his instinct hadn't let him down once again. It was definitely Frey Careen Williams sitting near him.

Deciding that he might as eat something, as it would be too suspicious to just sit there, he ordered one omelette with cheese and a nice hot cup of black coffee. Leaning his head to his left hand, he created a 'wall' between Frey and his phone, so the other guy wouldn't be able to see the screen. Occasionally Oliver would take some photos, while enjoying his simple meal and hot beverage. He felt content. It felt like it would turn out to be a good day. If lucky, the other man might be waiting to meet up with someone. Maybe his secret lover. This place seemed safe enough for them to meet without stirring up the public eye. Well...he might be here to just enjoy a good meal, but Oliver always liked to think positively. He liked to dream about the juicier versions as it would have been much more beneficial to his bank account. He took another bite of the omelette and kept
                                eyes on the phone screen, observing the man next to him.

Shiro no Kitsune

Raider

User ImageUser Image

Mood: Curious Where: Mom and Pop Shop With: Oliver
Thinking: I....really want to eat...but I'm bored.

Leaning back as the tension left his muscles, untying his bandanna from around his neck and easily folding it and placing it down next to him with his sunglasses lying on top. His features were unmistakable, most would recognize him as a star, but the people here didn't mind him, all of them knew his occupation, but they treated him like a human man. Looking up with a bored stare as a woman with brown hair in her late forties would appear before him, "Eya Frey, how are ya? I haven't seen ya in a couple of days. What's been going on?" she questioned lightly. Frey tilted his head and seemed to think for a moment, wondering what to tell the woman, "Nothing really, avoiding people. Sister came by yesterday I think...she always out runs me before I can invite her here." he'd snicker as the woman put a glass of apple juice in front of him, "Ah your lovely sister, I saw here on television a few days ago I think. Yer mom is a lunatic!" the woman said jokingly, "You're tellin' me." he'd say with a bright smirk. A few people glanced up when a new person came in, eyeing him as he listened to music, Frey would think nothing of it and return to talking to one of the owners, "That's strange, normally we don't get many young folk in here." she'd mumble looking at Frey, "You know him?" she questioned finding it kind of weird to see anyone under the age of thirty five come in here, "Nope. I don't talk about this place too much. It's my sanctuary. Same with the rest of tha guys right?" he'd snicker tossing a glance over to the half filled booths with older men and women lounging and eating together, they would offer smiles and wave to him, he would wave back, "Alright...maybe he is just tryin' the golden food eh?" she'd joke with a smile walking over to the young man and taking his order. Frey would look down at the counter wondering what he was in the mood for, hashbrowns were a must, so was the sausage. Tilting his head in deep thought, he liked all the food here, but he didn't like eating the same meals day after day. A seat was taken next to him on his right, the older male would smile at him, "Ya got pretty big boy. Last time I saw ya...well you were actually able to walk around!" he'd snort clapping Frey on the back and careening him forward slightly.

Frey would roll his eyes, "I haven't seen you since you fell down and broke yer hip." he'd reply in a playful tone. The older male laughed and ruffled the back of Frey's head, "Welp, see ya'll, I'll be back fer dinner!" he called happily and stopped by the new guy who was enjoying an omelette, "Them fancy do-dads take up young people's time to much....." he'd snort giving the boy a disapproving look before walking out the door. Frey blinked and looked back to the owner who was standing before him, "So what'll it be?" she asked happily, "Ah....hell whatever you want to cook, with hashbrowns and sausage!" he'd direct looking comfortable, though he still lacked the smile he rarely showed, there was a half smirk on his face. Turning to look towards the boy from before he would stare at him, bright eyes boring into the blond's head, it was a bored look all and all, but it was meant to be unnerving if the guy took notice. Frey didn't know what the kid was doing here, whether it was coincidence, a stalker or what, he didn't like the odd feeling he was getting. He didn't really think about it before but it was an unnatural feeling, though it might not have been the kid either. Glancing away after a moment he would look to the old folks who seemed to be pleased, he rubbed his face lightly and sighed. He really was bored. Standing up and closing the space between the two of them he would smirk mischievously, "Oui. Whatcha listenin' too? Anything good?" he questioned eyeing the male with clear curiosity, it was an intended look, to seem harmless enough. His sunglasses and bandanna were in his pocket as he took note of the guy's age, probably close to his own, yet people like him generally went to McDonald's and crap, not sat around in old fashioned places like this.

Frey would feel suspicious, just a little bit; not for any reason other than that it was out of the ordinary for young people to come in here, "I'm surprised you aren't eating at a fast food place." he'd mumble absent mindedly as the male's head still remained turned away. Whether the guy was listening or not didn't matter much, nor if he even new Frey, the boy looked like he wasn't interested so he assumed it was safe enough to approach. Not like Frey was all knowledgeable about how the paparazzi worked, they all just seemed to piss him off with new underhanded tactics, but the guy seemed like he wasn't going nuts. Most idiots would be looking through the window attempting to take obvious pictures, probably being stupid, not like many of the people here could stop them anyways.

ooc;

ElluMellu

Doting Fairy

TAB — ᴀ ᴄ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ — TAB

"Y-Yes, I do! Of course I know that—" He said, though he was cut off mid sentence as he was scolded by Aiden. He looked down, grimly, as he listened to the things the other man had spouted out in his rage due to Akihito's request. He certainly did not think he was stupid, nor did he intend to joke around. All he had really wanted was just some—even just the slightest bit—of freedom from the cage his parents had put him in since birth. He didn't want to be just some guinea pig that was monitored and taken care of accordingly. He could live without the fame and the money, but living a life that was all already laid out for him was no way to live. "Well..." He began, once Aiden had asked for some sort of explanation after he was done yelling at Akihito, which, of course, was to be expected. You couldn't really just shrug it off when some stranger just claimed you as their lover right in front of the whole world, even if that stranger was a famous actor that had all the money one could wish for. "... It's because of my parents. They want me to get married to some famous actress or singer or model that I would positively never feel anything for. B-Besides, I don't even like women..." He continued, almost muttering the last part to himself. It was almost embarrassing to speak of his sexuality, as his past always seems to flash before him whenever he mentions it. But, he quickly snapped out of it and looked back at Aiden. "Please, you're the only one I can turn to..." He added, as he put on a desperate expression which wasn't an act for once. He was truly desperate at this point.

His eyes averted for just a second, as he thought for about as long as his eyes were averted. Then, he had made a decision. Akihito leaned in to steal a kiss from Aiden, and he did it quick enough so that there wouldn't be time for a reaction. Almost all too conveniently, at that moment, the sound of door unlocking and opening echoed through the room and Akihito froze.

"Well," Leo said, almost in an amused tone. "Things sure are progressing quickly, aren't they?" He walked past the two lovers on the sofa, heading straight for a novel on the coffee table. It didn't have a title or even a proper cover image—just a single flower imprinted onto the center of the cover. Then, upon noticing the untouched cup of warm coffee on the table, he took a sip out of the it and strolled back over to the door. "Don't take it too far," he said, before he walked out and closed the door behind him, loud enough to make Akihito flinch. "I—I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." He frowned. "P-Please forgive me..."

ooc: oh god it's so short i'm sorry
                                                            i was really blocked fghasd

TAB — ᴄ ᴜ ᴛ — TAB

STATUSXXXXXXXX

WHAT AM I FEELING :: EMBARRASSED
                                                                      WHERE AM I AT :: AKIHITO'S APARTMENT
                                                                      WHO AM I WITH :: LEO, AIDEN

INFORMATIONXXXXX

NICKNAMES :: AKI, KRIS
                                                                      AGE :: TWENTY-FOUR
                                                                      HEIGHT :: 186CM
                                                                      WEIGHT :: 74KG
                                                                      CAREER :: CELEBRITY — MODEL/ACTOR

User ImageUser Image
                    User Image
                    ...Location : Mom and Pop Shop ...With : Frey ...[ooc] ....

It felt really weird to be here. To feel everyone's eyes on him when the blonde man had stepped in. 'Wonderful. I stick out like a sore thumb in this old folk refuge.' There didn't seem to be any young ones. And hearing the conversation between the owner and Frey only made it obvious that it was normal. Frey seemed to be the only exception. And currently so was Oliver. It was good though, that soon everyone seemed to forget about him, minding their own business. Well. Except the star few seats away.The man seemed to glance in his way couple of times and Oliver was worrying he might be suspicious. Honesty, he wouldn't be surprised. He did seem a bit out of his usual element.

Oliver kept his head down, acting as if he was unaware of everything that was going around him. He would calmly finish his food and would be on his way out. He had gotten a few photos of the guy and since it seemed that nothing more exciting wasn't going to happen anyway soon, he could head back home soon. Bringing the cup to his lips, Oliver took a small sip, enjoying the bitter taste. But then, he felt how his heart dropped. Frey suddenly shortened the distance between them. Automatically Oliver closed the camera screen with one smooth move. "Oui. Whatcha listenin' too? Anything good?" The blond man wanted to run out as soon as that question was asked. Just why the hell the guy had to start up a conversation with him? Though he wanted to just get up and walk away, Oliver stayed calm. Most likely Frey wasn't 100% sure he was talking to a paparazzi. So if lucky, Oliver could finish his food without hurrying and still head back home afterwards. just as planned. He wasn't one to waste food he had spent money on, so it would have been sad to just take off and leave it here.

''Ah?'' Oliver turned his head slightly towards the other, feigning a slight surprise at suddenly being talk to and pulled out on of the earphones that was facing Frey, making it look like he had been listening to something and was just trying to hear the other more clearly. He hoped the guy hadn't noticed the tiny camera on it. ''Just listening to extremely interesting lecture by one of my engineering professors.'' Oliver answered absentmindedly, slightly waving with his iphone showing that he really was half way through some kind of boring lecture recording. He had opened it as quickly as he had closed the previous screen. ''Then again, probably it's only interesting for me. Usually others won't agree with me.W-would you like to join?'' an innocent shy smile was plastered on the paparazzi's face and he dared to offer the free earphone to Frey. Of course holding it so that the camera wouldn't be seen.. Oliver though that acting out the role of some kind of engineering student would be good. There was a T University nearby and he was certain that there was this kind of department. it also seemed boring enough for the other not to dig in too deeply.

When Frey mumbled about being surprised for not eating at some fast food joint, Oliver just calmly replied, ''I noticed this place just as i was heading to the campus. Though i have passed by many times, i never really payed any attention to it. What a wonderful cooking i've been missing so far.'' At the last statement he turned towards the owner and showed off his perfect smile and took another big bite out of his omelette. Oh how well he was putting up the act of some idiotic nice guy. Oliver wondered that perhaps once he was tired of chasing celebrities, he could be an actor. Though, if he really thought about it, he wouldn't like to be in the spotlight. Oliver turned his attention back to Frey, ''And is it really strange to want to eat something decent for a change. Not that i would be a big fan of places like McDonalds anyway. usually i tend to cook something simple for myself and eat at home'' A big fat lie. Oliver's life depended on junk food. Not to mention he hardly new how to make an edible male. He could manage with some sandwiches and instant noodles.

''And what about you? You seem like you should be out eating at Burger Kinds, or something.'' oliver feigned interest, looking around himself.
                                ''Then again, it seems as if you are a regular here. Considering the fact you seem to be pretty popular with the folk in here.'' The blond man shifted uncomfortably. Part of act. and moved a little closer to Frey, lowering his tome just slightly. ''Actually I have to admit that I was suddenly quite embarrassed when i stepped in. Everyone were watching me, it felt really out of place. For a moment I felt like i was some kind of superstar.'' the male chuckled quietly as if finding it amusing. Inside, he would have wanted to barf. It wasn't in his true nature to act so...friendly. In reality he wouldn't give a c**p why the other man was eating here, just as long he would get few good quality photos and little bit of cash afterwards.

Shiro no Kitsune

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces