Welcome to Gaia! ::

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
THEY SAY YOUR LIFE FLASHES BEFORE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU DIE...

User ImageXXXXXUser Image
User Image

My ship went down || In a sea of sound || When I woke up alone I had everything:
A handful of moments I wished I could change || And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade.

My ship went down || In a sea of sound || When I woke up alone I had everything:
A handful of moments I wished I could change || And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade.

▂▂▂▂▂▂█ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ █▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

User Image

PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO TELL ME HOW I SHOULD LIVE MY LIFE BEFORE...

“Angel, I’m scared.” The stripper said from beneath the coat that covered her head. He had tossed it over her to hide her from the paparazzi, because he didn’t want them to see her. Well, actually he knew that Alan wouldn’t want her to be seen, considering the statements Angel had made, which hinted at the chance of an ‘imaginary lover.’ If someone saw him with a stripper in his car it could ruin everything. This wasn’t new though—because he had been going to strip clubs for years. Being spotted with a woman of that background wasn’t exactly a new threat that could ruin Angel’s image. It was an old one. If not for Alan’s stern words bouncing around inside his cranium, Angel would have rode out of his driveway like usual—with her in plain sight.

“Angel, I’m really scared.”
“I know that!” He snapped without even looking at her. His gray eyes fell onto his rear view mirror at the array of cars chasing them. “Goddammit just trust my driving!”
“You’ve been in car wrecks before.”
“You think I don’t realize that?”

Their sports car swerved around a bend and nearly smacked into an SUV. She screamed, because she couldn’t see a damn thing through that jacket. She was also huddled down in the passenger seat to minimize her chances of being seen. Unless she peeked out from beneath the jacket there was no way of her knowing what was going on.

The woman—who’s name was Amber, had good reason to be scared, whether the Angel was willing to admit it or not. He was going practically thirty—or maybe it was fifty—miles over the speed limit. He was running right through red lights and stop signs, nearly reared ended five different cars, oh, and there were like 15 cars chasing them. Most of those vehicles were full of crazed cameramen, and maybe four were just fans.

There could have been more, but they actually managed to lose some of them. Some of the vehicles in pursuit of them had jammed on their brakes at intersections, or had swerved and spiraled out of control when another car crossed their path. Therefore, Angel had actually managed to lose quite a few of them. That mattered little when it came to the cars that were left though.

Cars sped along behind him gaining on them quick. Angel saw camera flashes, telling him they were close enough to try and take pictures. The rear bummer of his car grazed against one of the vehicles. One car pulled up alongside him, his windows were tinted, but he didn’t regard that as a type of protection. That camera was no doubt ready and waiting, and he didn’t want his picture being taken. This particular road was empty, so he pressed his foot harder on the pedal to try and gain some distance. Too bad his stalkers did the same.

So there they were, 16 (or so) cars speeding down the same street. People screamed and ran out of the way. Some people backed away from the sidewalk of fear they may be struck somehow. People who were crossing the street ran the remaining way.

Angel maneuvered his steering wheel expertly, while cameramen shouted at him from their cars that they ‘just wanted to take his picture,’ or that they ‘just wanted to talk.’ A reporter hung outside her car window with her microphone ready. He ran that same car off the road and it hit a fruit stand. Two of the other cars fell behind when a large truck passed through the intersection, forcing them to jam their feet on their brakes.

Ugh, think, damn it, think! His mind went over some alternatives. He had to get away from these people, and get this woman out of his car. If he was going to get mobbed by these lunatics—car wreck or not, he wasn’t get caught with her in his company.

There were few solutions Angel could think of. It was hard to think at all with tire screeches filling the air, screams and yells, and the distracting aroma of brunt rubber.
His gave his stripper a quick glance.

“Amber, you got to get out.”
“What?”
“You have to get out now. We’re pretty close to your place.”
“Angel you’re f*ckin’ speeding! I’m not hopping out of a speeding car. You may have been in action films, but I haven’t!”

Why did that even come up, it was totally irrelevant. This wasn’t about how many movies he had been in. “Amber I can’t stop this damn car. I can barely slow down with ten maniacs speeding after me. I’ll get rear-ended, if not clobbered.” (This car was expensive too.) “I can slow down a bit for you, and you can jump out quick. Then I’ll keep going. Who knows how long it will take me to lose these guys.”

Amber cried and complained, seemingly begged him not to make her jump out. Angel wasn’t hearing it, his eyes were flickering back and forth: between the road in front of him, and his mirrors. If she didn’t jump out they could be stuck together a while, riding around until the coast is clear. He had enough of her company, so he wasn’t going to risk it. She was definitively getting out of his car.

They were still a little far from her home but she could walk it. It was doable. Angel crossed an intersection again, his side mirror crashed into the front end of another car that was just easing its nose in. The mirror ripped right off and went skidding and sliding down the street. Angel cursed under his breath. [********] He took a few turns in an attempt to slow down his pursuers, and then told Amber to open the door and get out. He was driving slower at this point, but he couldn’t keep it up for long.

“Amber, get out, quick. It won’t kill you for Christ’ sake!” She shook her head wildly and the jacket fell off of her head, unveiling her. “I can’t do it. I’m scared!” Oh my god you had to be joking! He took another turn, but not before seeing a flash of bumper from a silver car that was trying to catch him.
“Amber, get out!”
“No!” she wailed.
“Get out, get the f*ck out of my car!”
“I can’t you’re driving too fast!”
God give me strength, he chanted dramatically in his mind. He picked up speed a bit, and kept one hand on the wheel. Every once in a while he looked in one of his mirrors, or glanced behind him. He could see her apartment building, it was right there for Christ’s’ sake! Still, Amber refused his request, and Angel lost his temper. He reached over while steering with one hand, and opened the door.

“Here’s your stop ‘princess.’” he said and gave her a shove out of the car. Amber landed in a pile of puffy garbage bags on the sidewalk, and rolled. Angel closed his door and kept going. He looked at her in his rear view mirror. “She’s okay.” He said after a few seconds and turned down a side street. She was probably mad, but at least she was alive.

It took another thirty minutes for him to lose the remaining people. Afterwards he sat in the parking lot of a food place, heart pounding, with his head rested on the wheel. Lifting his head from the wheel Angel sat back against his seat, and reached for his sunglasses. He put on a hat too, to minimize his chances of being recognized. He only had two words for those people: crazy b*strads.

IT DIDN'T WORK.
User Image

In a city of fools || I was careful and cool || But they tore me apart like a hurricane...
A handful of moments || I wished I could change || But I was carried away.

▄ IN A PARKING LOT...SOMEWHERE.. ▄ WITH NO ONE ▄ FEELING IRRITATED AND EXHAUSTED▄ SITTING IN MY CAR TRYING TO GET OVER MY 'CARDIAC ARREST'

OOC: Was gonna fix the layout, but I'll leave it alone for now. I'm too lazy. xD
MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
        User Image
        User Image

Sitting in the room of his, Axel, or Ikki as he preferred to be called, couldn't get to sleep the night before, just his luck. He still kept having nightmares about his parents deaths and how he could've saved his other family members. He was abandoned again. So many times and he couldn't deal with it another time. Getting off of the floor, he looked at the bookcase and saw the photo of his fathers was faced down. He had put it down to stop from looking at it. He had been traumatized as a child, but he didn't dwell on it right now. He had to go get breakfast. Getting changed into a white dress shirt, black pants, black cuffs and black tie. He sighed. "Well, it can't get any worse than this," he said to himself as he grabbed his camera and equipment. He didn't really want to eat breakfast at his studio apartment. Leaving his apartment, he locked up the door and took everything down to his car, as long as he opened the windows, he wouldn't panic in the car if the windows were down.

"Time to get something to eat," he said quietly to himself, but where would he go? The usual place? That sounded like a nice idea, they always served the most amazing food. He had the finances for it right now, plus he didn't have work until an hour anyway. He had other clients he had to get photographs of. Starting the car, he drove off down the road, listening to the first song that hit his ears. "As I burn another page, as I look the other way, I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane." He sun in his pommy accent, "Try to find out, what makes you sick as I lie down, sore and sick. Do you like that? Do you like that? There's a fine line, between love and hate, and I don't mind, if you say this love is the last time, so let me ask, do you like that? Do you like that?" He kept singing the song the whole way through. Hearing the closing riff, he smiled to himself, he didn't even bother putting the spade clip in his hair. He didn't need it today as he let his hair flow freely. Sighing as he reached the carpark of the usual place where he got his breakfast from, he saw another car, one that he had seen a million times before. It was Angels car. It was unmistakable, that sports car of his was the trademark.

He looked like he had been tired out, a smirk came to the boys lips. Putting on his shoes and socks, he sighed again. The deep set rings under his eyes were not a good look, so he used concealer to cover it up. No, he didn't like using foundation all too much, he didn't even like wearing makeup, but in order for no one to realize how incredibly tired he was, he had to do this. 'God, I need more sleep than this. This just isn't a good look for me.' He thought to himself as he finished getting the concealer on and the shoes as well as the socks on, he got out of the car and made his way to Angel's car. Oh this was just too good. Giving a slight tape on the window, he gave his trademark charming smile then put a snarky comment after it. "I see you're all tuckered out. Wonder what that would be from, didn't think anything got the hotshot Castillo tuckered out that he needed a rest." He said with a smirk on his face. No, the two didn't actually get along to some degree. It was a wonder how Ikki actually got this guy to be his client most of the time.

Waiting for the others response to his sassy and snarky comment, he felt the nice cozy breath , heat or whatever you liked to call it of the sun. His eyes looked over the flashy sports car. What type of car was it? Ikki sure as hell didn't have a flashy car. His was just a normal black Subaru Impreza, nothing special about it. It was economic and got him point A to B and back again nice and smoothly. Nothing bad with that. "You coming to your shoot today or are you cancelling it?" He asked like a normal photographer would. Hopefully Angel wouldn't bail, but then again who knew?

User Image

Sariyanna

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Carmine Brumine
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

User Image
We were born to take the doors down
Fight until the end
It's something that's inside of us
That's how it's always been

It was going to be a fairly long day at the office as usual. Taking care of vicious dogs and angry cats could be considered a normal thing for Carmine but not anyone else. Why would he keep a job like this? It's simple really, he loved animals! Even if they weren't entirely nice it never faltered his opinion on them. Besides after a good amount of time the creatures would warm up to him, now only if a handful of the owners did. Some could be rich and arrogant why some were just middle class and ignorant. He couldn't stand those types and made it clear but every so often he would get a decent and kind pet owner, that always put a smile on his face.

As of now he was at home getting ready to work, his t.v. was on talking about some celebrity that he either knew about or didn't care about enough to acknowledge so he just muted it so he wouldn't have to hear any nonsense. He never saw the point about getting so worked up over another person, they were all normal people at the end of the day right? Just richer. He went into his kitchen to get himself some breakfast which was mainly coffee and a muffin. Carmine could cook fairly well since he lived on his own but recently he just didn't feel like it, too much stuff for him to worry about and he could always just make him something quick for dinner and buy something on his lunch break that would keep him going through the rest of the day. "If i'm lucky today can be a rather short day so i can get home and relax. I don't think anyone's pet is scheduled to come today" he said quietly to himself and sat down to think. This was normally a typical day for him but he was content with it and never truly complained. He was always happy doing what he loved and if that involved crazy animals that weren't properly house broken then so be it.

After a few more moments filled with nothingness the young brunette decided to get going to work. As far as he knew there was nothing too important in his schedule so it would probably be a quiet day, only one could hope. He took a deep sigh before grabbing his keys and walking out of his apartment building. It seemed to be a rather nice day and he would have preferred to be outside walking to the park or the nearest cafe instead of work but everyone had to do things they didn't want to do, didn't mean he couldn't take his time getting to work though. Carmine swiftly made his way down the stairs of his apartment complex and began walking along the sidewalk as he headed to work. Normally it wasn't a long walk from his job but he was taking the long way today so he could get more fresh air and enjoy the scenery. Some days he just preferred to do small things like this and enjoy his time, even if he had so little of it, if he was late then that was okay. His boss could get as angry as she wanted to but it was funny since she never really did. She was normally quiet and more focused on her own life and the animals to care if he was late or not. She would just ask his reasoning and tell him not to do it again, funny thing was this would be the third time he's done it and she still counts it as the first. "Maybe I can just skip work today...i'm sure she wouldn't be too mad. Oh no I can't do that what if something comes up and she needs me. Why must I be so considerate at times" He mumbled to himself. It was good to be a kind person at heart but sometimes it got annoying and quickly, even for him.

Where am I: Sidewalk
Who I'm with: No one
Mood: Content
Ooc: Sucky first post! Sorry!

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image

User Image

Angel swept a hand across his forehead, but stopped when another car pulled up. He only heard the car, but didn’t look to see who had decided to pull into the parking lot of such an underrated establishment.

"I see you're all tuckered out. Wonder what that would be from, didn't think anything got the hotshot Castillo tuckered out that he needed a rest." Angel paused and a slow smile came to his lips, but it was anything but hospitable, or welcoming for that matter. Speak of the devil, so this guy hangs around these parts? Well—Angel glanced beyond his visitor and scanned his surroundings, this did look like his style, and it most certainly wasn’t his. “Who says I’m tired? I’m just taking my time, that’s all.” Swiftly Angel eased his keys out of the ignition; afterwards he swung open his car door and stepped out of his car. He looked at Ikki over the roof of his vehicle. “I always did abide by my own rules, and that includes completing tasks on my own time—regardless of who has a problem with it.” You would know about that wouldn’t you? He thought, yeah Angel had been late for a few appointments, with Ikki and other photographers. There also had been occasions when he had cancelled fairly late—like 30 minutes after his photo shoot was supposed to commence. His agent nearly kicked his a** the last time he had let that happen.

This one (Ikki) talked to him in a way he didn’t like at times. Of course Angel is easily rubbed the wrong way. If you don’t treat him like a king he’s bound to get angry. Angel himself has a habit of not giving others their respect; he barely picks his words with care. Ikki probably doesn’t like him, and he doesn’t like him much either. However, they worked together often enough. They got work done, but the encounters weren’t always picture perfect. Angel’s agent, Alan liked this guy (for some reason), and constantly contacted him for more photo shoots—even though Angel secretly hoped he wouldn’t. Alan didn’t know Angel wasn’t exactly fond of Ikki—Alan probably hasn’t realized the two of them aren’t exactly fans of each other. They still spoke decently to each other. Whether they disliked each other or not, it wasn’t quite obvious to others.

"You coming to your shoot today or are you cancelling it?" Angel swung his car keys around his finger casually and stepped around the car. “Oh I’ll show, I wouldn’t want to sour your mood with my absence. I know you enjoy your work with me after all.” He spoke somewhat snobbishly. “I wouldn’t want to deprive you of that.” Yes, he was being unprofessional right now, again, but they weren’t exactly at work now, were they? His keys swung through the air again, he caught them in his palm and shoved them into his pants pocket. “While I’m here I guess I may as well going in. I don’t go to places like these.” He gestured toward the food joint with his head. “They aren’t my style.” Five star restaurants were his style, but he wasn’t going to waste time getting back into his car to search for something more worthy of him. Those ‘sharks’ were out there, somewhere, and he was in no mood for another car chase.

Something moved, and Angel caught it through the corner of his eye. Someone went and knelt in the bushes. Oh great. “Let’s go inside, shall we?” He said and reached out to place a hand causally on Ikki’s shoulder. He was a bit repulsed that he was doing it, but they should probably go inside. Out here they stood out too much. Angel walked into the establishment and took his seat at the front counter, urging Ikki to sit. “Though I don’t go to places like these often, I’m guessing they’re your style…” He trailed off expectantly—it was likely Angel’s way of picking fun at the younger man. He always did things like this out of spite, sometimes over things that happened long ago. ‘Respect your elders’ must have never been taught to this guy, or else he would speak a bit more respectfully to him, instead of talking to him like he was some ‘average Joe.’ He sure as hell wasn’t an average Joe, he was a f*cking star. He has been in the business, all this time, for a reason. Angel was also seven years his senior. Ah, these young people think they know a little something, don’t they?

As he gazed upon Ikki, Angel found he got irritated for no particular reason. He had to work with this guy later too, fantastic. However, something else picked away at him too.

Hmm, maybe it was convenient for Ikki to appear when he did. Angel got the feeling he could use him for something…

IT DIDN'T WORK.
User Image

In a city of fools || I was careful and cool || But they tore me apart like a hurricane...

▄ A RANDOM FOOD JOINT ▄ WITH IKKI ▄ FEELING IRRITATED, BUT THOUGHTFUL▄ ABOUT TO HAVE SOME CRAPPY FOOD, OR SOMETHING..

Silvanius
OOC: ^_____^

MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING

Trash Friend

10,750 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
═══╣☳☶☳𝓜arcus 𝓑arron 𝓥enzor☳☶☳╠═══

User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

Company:
No one

x
Emotions:
Alarmed, Panic, Relief, Hungry

x
Whereabouts:
Burger/Food Joint

Just about ten more minutes away from his desired location did he swear he could hear sirens. They sounded relatively close by and they belonged to a police vehicle, but the sound could've been echoing from afar too through all these buildings in the city. No matter, as already mentioned he was near the fast food place. Stopping at a corner and pressing a button on the traffic light pole, Marcus patiently waited for the light signal to change and allow him to cross. Barely getting a few steps onto the crosswalk did the screeching of tires sound miles down the street. The artist only had seconds to react as a sports car sped through the intersection when they weren't supposed to, just missing Marcus as the photographer scurried off to the side and out of the way. Not having time to relax unfortunately, the just as crazy drivers trailing behind along with other side traffic sort of caused a chain of reactions from swerving, crashing and more or less, hit and runs within the area. While our teal-haired artist was no ninja he somehow managed to dodge, duck, jump and roll out of the way of at least six cars unscathed, not including the first one that he knew all too well belonged to the famous actor, Angel. After the last of the vehicles passed which were sure enough police cars, Marcus by now was on the sidewalk clenching his chest and dog tag, making sure he still had a heart beat with his other hand as he placed it on the side of his neck. Damn that Angel, this was literally the third time this happened to Marcus. The two didn't live at all close to each other and they didn't often go or visit the same places, but this couldn't have been a coincidence to occur a third time in the past month or so. "s**t, I'm beginning to wonder if that man will be the death of me..." Marcus muttered under his breath before finally releasing his shirt and standing up straight to recompose himself. He didn't want to stay here long before more cops came and probably some paramedics and the fire department as well.

After having a near death experience just moments ago, it left him hungrier than before, grateful he now arrived at the food place and went inside to get in line and order. This little restaurant was great since they served breakfast, lunch and dinner. Having sort of skipped breakfast this morning, Marcus scrolled over to their menu and knew just what he wanted. Not taking long for him to reach the register, he made an order for here and found an empty booth for himself to sit at by a window. Looking around, the place wasn't crowded, but there were quite a number of people here. No one had seemed to be looking his way or recognized him so that was good. If they were fans however, he supposed he wouldn't have minded if they came up to him for a photo or greeting. It was just the obvious company of paparazzi that would ruin his afternoon. Sure enough did a group of girls shyly make their way over to the photographer, rolling his eyes out of their view and acting as if he hadn't immediately noticed their approach. Asking if he really was Marcus Venzor, he nodded in reply to their question which caused a small giggle fit amongst the three older teens. Two asked for a photo and the other an autograph before they thanked him and returned to their table to now "secretly" converse about him. Shaking his head with a low chuckle, the artistic male resumed eating peacefully.

{OOC: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. }

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
        User Image
        User Image

Listening to what Angel said, he rolled his eyes for a mere second then sighed. How the hell had Ikki managed to put up with him for so long? “Who says I’m tired? I’m just taking my time, that’s all.” Shaking his head while sighing, he looked at the other that he had been working with for a while. "Didn't look like it to me, you looked tired." He said then listened to what he had said, yes, he did know what Angel was talking about completing tasks in his own time. He had been a victim of Angels idioticness that some shoots were cancelled thirty minutes after they were supposed to begin, AKA his consideration of others was rather low. Looking at Angel, he gave a defeated sigh, how was he going to know what Angel had in store for him.

Ikki's manager, Dimitri, who was in fact a girl was a total fan of Angel's work. She liked Ikki more than she should also and was quite observant, noticed how the two acted on and off the scene. On working grounds, the two were rather co-operative, but off grounds, the two were either at each others throats or about to start picking on each other. Alan, Angel's manager, rather liked the kid. He did have alot of experience and was skilled at what he did with the posing of the people and the camera, as well as his editing skill in order to make the perfect pose for the magazines and such like. Ikki never did like Angel that much off of work, Angel was in a way on a high horse and that royally pissed him off. Why on earth he couldn't act like a normal human being for once and stop acting like the world revolved around him, which it didn't, it would make working with him so much more nice. But no, obviously that was too difficult for the man to understand, life had to put him as the king. Angel spoke to him ways he didn't like and sometimes it rubbed him the wrong way and he didn't like it one bit. The way Angel carried himself, made him look like a god and by god, it was going to be the end of him if he didn't shape up.

"Your absence wouldn't have spoilt my day one bit. I just find it a bit annoying that you believe the world revolves around you and you alone." He spat back at him, that Angel was going to be the death of him one of these days. Maybe if Angel acted more his age and not his shoe size then Ikki wouldn't have to be so blunt with the male. Watching the male carefully as he stuck his keys into the pants pocket and Ikki just shoved his keys into his pocket. How was he going to get out of this mess alive? That was a good question and if it went the way it continued, it wouldn't be too long before either one of them wound up dead. If that happened, Ikki could simply lose his position at work and all of that jazz, but then again. Ikki was a valuable asset to work, whether or not they fired hire for potentially starting a fight with a client was bad enough. He had to be a good little dog.

Seeing the bush move, he sighed. What had Angel done this time to attract the attention of the media on this side of the city? Jumping high into the air, Ikki then looked at the arm, not saying a thing. He would keep his mouth shut this time until he actually had an idea on what was going on. Simply nodding his head to the other, he made his way into the cafe. Sitting down after being urged to, he sucked in a deep breath, this benchh looked rather comfy to sleep on... no. He shook his head quickly then listened to what Angel had to say. "Well, I don't have much money, so I do kinda need to save money and because I'm a regular here, they offer me discounts. I'm not a 'somebody' with a stash of cash in my back pocket to spend it wherever I want to in five star restaurants, unlike you." He said then rolled his eyes. Like he cared for the money at this point in time. He was fine with the amount of money he actually got from his work. It was actually nice.

His pommy accent thick and running through each word like milk and velvet. Gretel, a nice and sweet american girl had spotted Ikki and a blush came to her face, to her Ikki was eyecandy. She came over to him and smiled. "Gretel, can you--" He was stopped by her talking. "A flat white, two sugars and raisin toast?" She asked complete with her smile. A charming smile was brought to his lips and watched as the girl turned to putty in his hands. The girls gaze caught sight of the person who was obviously new here and gave a smile to him as she went to get Ikki's breakfast under control. Coffee, the drink of life, only thing he had known to keep himself awake after his parents had died to stop the playbacks and nightmares. It was what was going to keep him alive today again, hopefully. Once Ikki's food was taken and put in front of him, he looked at the tv in the cafe and sighed. Nothing good was on. Gretel came back with Ikki's coffee and watched him drink it with curousity, then she shifted her gaze to the male next to Ikki.

"Is there anything you want?" She asked smiling then gasped but didn't say anything, about it being Angel, otherwise there would be a huge ruckus, as much as she enjoyed business skyrocketing, he was almost never seen in these places, maybe there was a good reason. 'In other news well known Diamonds Actor Angel Castillo has recently released some shocking information. Last week in an interview with... has released a statement saying that he is currently seeing someone'. Turning to look at Angel, he sighed, "so who's the broad that you're 'currently seeing, hmmm?" He asked the other then accidentally rubbed his eyes showing the deep set circles under his eyes. Gretel, having seen that looked at Ikki concerned. "Ikki, go get some rest." Gretel said, her cute doll like face looked set in pain just by looking at Ikki's face and eyes. "I'd like to, but sadly I can't. Not now anyway." He said taking more sips of the coffee in front of him. Gretel was more of a sister figure Ikki never had. To Gretel though, she deeply cared for Ikki like a lover, though she knew it would never work.

"How much do I owe you?" Ikki asked then pulled out his wallet and looked at his money, the usual he got only cost him about $8.00 because he was a regular and had a discount as well. He pulled his discount card out of his wallet as he looked at. "So does mister hotshot want me to pay for your food? Then again, maybe I should bow down to the great and mighty god." He said being sassy and a smartass as he rolled his eyes. "That comes to, eight dollars." She said, then looked at Angel. Ikki sighed. "Here's fifty. Hotshot eats for free and put any extra money on my tab. I'll pay for the extra expenses next time." He said sitting there as he continued sipping at his coffee. Dropping the subject of getting Ikki to get some sleep was the best thing she could do right now as she watched the others bring their plates over and went to go serve other customers.

User Image

Sariyanna

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image

User Image

"Well, I don't have much money, so I do kinda need to save money and because I'm a regular here, they offer me discounts. I'm not a 'somebody' with a stash of cash in my back pocket to spend it wherever I want to in five star restaurants, unlike you."

“Ah well, we can’t all be lucky, but you seem to be doing well for yourself.” Angel said dismissively. The guy was eating right? So Angel supposed Ikki was making a decent living, at least. He looked about the place. My god, what was he doing here? The tanned male toyed with the cuff of his sleeve, and folded his hands together. “I’m surprised though, surely a person of your ‘talent’ would be doing much better than this? My agent sometimes speaks of you as if you are a divine being. It’s almost like he’s got a crush on you.” God forbid—that was a gross thought. Yes, he was picking at him again. He really couldn’t see what was so great about this guy. Maybe he did have talent with a camera, but…well, that was it, right? There was nothing else great about him. You would think Angel was blind to the fact that Ikki was fairly attractive on the outside, like him. Currently the 27 year old was obsessing over this guy, trying to see what was so great about him. Or maybe he was trying to find ways to make himself feel above the photographer. As if he didn’t feel superior enough already.

Maybe Angel was being just a littler bit petty since his agent had found yet another person he likes. Angel drove Alan up the wall at times, but somehow the selfish actor seemed to get jealous when Alan’s attention was diverted to someone else. Apparently he doesn’t like to share him. Of course his agent had other clients, but Angel was the one who was most well known. All the over actors and actresses Alan worked with hadn’t exactly ‘made it’ yet—they were still trying to. At times Angel noticed that when he met Alan’s other clients, they seemed exceedingly nice to him, like they were trying to build a relationship that would benefit them. It was clever, but pointless. No one was going to ride his coattails, in any way or form. Angel also hated sharing Alan with those other actors; Alan was supposed to take care of him and him only. Still, Angel didn’t have a choice, obviously.

Moments ago a thought had struck Angel, but now he kept it hush, hush like a man planning a heist. He partially wasn’t sure if it was something he wanted to do—but he couldn’t think of any other way to deal with the ‘problem’ on his hands. Just like he hadn’t known of any other way to get rid of Amber, besides pushing her out of his car. His mind drifted to all those people running out of his way as he sped down the street—he was sure he saw Marcus… Did he? Angel was pretty sure he had, but he was only coming to realize it now. Oh he’ll probably be angry with me, he thought humorously, but it was fine. He could just take Marcus out for a drink sometime, as an apology. Then all will be forgiven. Maybe he should hit him up later, and see if he wants to go to the club. (Of course he doubted Marcus would want to, but it never stopped him from putting the idea out there.)

Somehow Angel was surprised the waitress took such an interest in Ikki. He watched with mild fascination as she flirted with him, though on the outside he appeared slightly bored.

“Mmm?” He turned his attention to the waitress and gave a smile. He wasn’t really going to order anything, not after he saw what the inside of this place looked like. However, Angel focused on the female’s inviting smile. Maybe he will order just for her. It could also serve as a type of thanks for her not giving him away—which she could have done by giving one of those fan girl screams he hates so much. “I’ll have a coffee too, and pair that with a croissant please.” He had a crappy morning, so he was going to make up for it now. He had been ‘busy’ this morning so he hadn’t had much of anything to eat. It was bad to skip breakfast, but he did it often, regardless of what the excuse was (if there was one).

Angel’s face showed disgust at the comment. Angel Castillo did not ‘see’ any one person; he did sleep around though. “Broad? Heh, as if. Tell those people anything and they assume it’s fact. It’s ridiculous and stupid.” Of course what he said in that interview had also been stupid. His family would only keep their silence for so long; Angel could imagine the hassle they had on their hands. The story was about him, but those news reporters would come knocking on both his parents’ doors too—if they thought they could get information that way. His siblings weren’t safe either. Angel dreaded seeing his father more than his mother—because he hated the man’s guts for kicking him out of the house all those years ago. The older man hadn’t changed much since, and still believed it was within his rights to throw him out. This stunt with the secret lover would only give his dad something else to bellow about. Great.

Angel watched some of the other customers, as Ikki stole some sympathy form the cute little waitress for some lost hours of sleep. When Ikki’s words were directed at him he gave him a sharp look. Gretel had left to get his order by the time Angel said anything out loud. “You little punk, have some ********’ respect. I have more to show for myself than you. Just look at how high up I am on the social ladder.” He took his hat off and mashed it into the counter. “Some may consider you to be a ‘rising star’ but let’s not get pompous yet. You haven’t made it yet,” he hissed. “You’re lucky we are in a public place, because I am so very tempted to wring your damned neck with all the smartass remarks you’ve been making.” He wasn’t even grateful for the free meal (not like he needed it).

Angel leaned in somewhat close to Ikki, he spoke low so the other customers wouldn’t hear him. “You should really watch that mouth of yours, I don’t think you really want to lose my service.” This would exactly had been a bad thing though, it would probably be better for them to stop working together, since they couldn’t stand each other anyway. If Angel found him unbearable, he sure as hell could end up saying to hell with this partnership, there were other photographers out there. (Of course Alan always thought the more photo shoot offers they got, the better.)

“You know, in a sense, I was being kind. I could have chewed you up and spit you out, but I decided to behave, and treat you more like a human being today. And yet you still disrespect me.” He whispered those words harshly into the male’s ear. Though Angel was insulted (like usual) and fuming because of it. He failed to notice that the occupants of a booth by a window were curiously looking their way. Why? Well him leaning that close to another man…didn’t really ‘ look right.’

IT DIDN'T WORK.
User Image

▄ A RANDOM FOOD JOINT ▄ WITH IKKI ▄ FEELING MAD▄ WAITING FOR MY ORDER, WHILE FEELING TEMPTED TO WRING SOMEONE'S NECK.

Silvanius
OOC: ^_____^

MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
        User Image
        User Image

Hearing what was said about Angel's manager, Alan, revering him like a god and having a possible crush on him, Ikki's face turned rather pale. His hands began trembling as he put the coffee cup back on the saucer and began taking slow deep breaths. He was not about to let his childhood come and haunt him this time around again. Though, it actually did whenever he fell asleep, which wasn't all that often. Dropping his face into one of his hands, he felt his body begin to tremble slightly but then quickly composed himself tuning everything out that he didn't want to hear right now.

Gretel nodded her head and got right on it, making his order rather quickly as there were other customers wanting her attention. "Oi, come here kitty and I'll show you how much fun I can be." A male said looking directly at Gretel. Turning around and death glaring the male that had spoken to her in such a fashion, she went over there and looked him directly in the eyes, giving the male a well deserved slap in the face. "How dare you talk to me like that you filthy person." She said then went back to work, the male watched her work with a glare. Ikki turned to listen nonchalantly, if he was going to talk about his theories of the fact that Alan might actually like him as a partner, it was going to make Ikki throw up bringing the horrible past of his childhood. "It's because it's the media, they believe what comes out of other peoples mouths are truth, especially from a celebrity." He said in a quiet and raspy tone of his voice. His body still hadn't stopped shaking as he picked up his coffee and took a small sip before placing it back down with shaky hands.

While moving his hands away from the cup, Ikki accidentally spilt it over the counter by accident. Things just weren't going his way today, well one would expect so from being sleep deprived for quite a while now. Some would probably call him an insomniac. He would say he just wanted to escape from his blasted nightmares about life. They would recommend that he go see a psychologist to sort this out, but he'd just play ignorant or play the 'I'm fine' card when really, he never was. Remembering his snarky remark to Angel, he felt his body freeze up. It was like when his mother had said she wanted nothing more to do with her only son and his gay father.

'Axel's mother had been sitting in the loungeroom, crying for the past hour or so. "Why did I have to marry him?!" She had screamed throwing pottery and photos about everywhere in a fit of rage. Axel had been hiding behind the door, eyes watching his mother throw a tantrum. Axel had gone out when she had stopped throwing things around like a madman, he had gone to hug her and because he was too young to understand any different, his mother backhanded him across the face. "Don't you dare touch me you disgusting child. You and your father can rot in hell for all I care. You people disgust me." She had yelled right into a childs face who knew nothing of what those words meant at that time, but the slap he got was enough to make him instantly afraid of his mother. His cheek had began bleeding because of her wedding ring that she still had on her finger. His mother soon realized that and tore it off then threw it at Axel's face. This had made Axel cry, he didn't understand why he had been hit, but he had been hit.'

Pulling back out of the god awful memory, he looked like a skittish child as he jumped ten feet in the air (not literally) after being yelled at by Angel. Turning to look at the other male, he grabbed a cloth when Gretel came back with Angel's order. "I'm terribly sorry for the wait." She said with a polite smile then took care of the other customers that were waiting for her. "Okay... okay... I'm sorry. I'll make sure to watch my mouth." He said feeling sweat cross his brow and it wasn't because of Angel. It was because of those goddamn images flying through his head. Him being abandoned by is family. Seeing his fathers dead. None of his immediate family wanting to take him in, due to this, the child had to grow up rather fast and forget about childhood. Sighing, he kept his mouth shut as he quickly looked at the time. He was going to say 'well some of us aren't born into big superstar families that are already ahead of us unlike some people who were born into normal families that had to work their way up.' He thought to himself but kept his smart alec mouth shut this time.

Once he had finished cleaning the bench of the mess, he got up off the seat and looked at Angel then at Gretel. "See you later sweetheart." He said putting on a charming smile then began to wobble slightly. The sleep deprivation was kicking in rather early right now as he shook his head and made his way out to his car. Gretel had a blush on her cheeks watching Ikki leave the cafe. Her eyes full of concern for Ikki as she went around getting the other orders ready ASAP. "Why does he always come here so sleep deprived? He's an insomniac for some reason and I've told him to go to the psychologist to get help with it." Gretel said to herself coming behind the counter again. Ikki was out in the car in no time flat, he had to get to the site of the photoshoot as it took about thirty minutes to set up.

Starting the engine up, Ikki left the cafe in a bit of a hurry. The stress of his deprivation of sleep and at the cafe was too much as he pulled over to the side of the road and felt like he was going to throw up, and his lightheaded-ness made his head spin. Getting a seat, he took a few deep breaths ad cleared his head. No one would need to know any different right now as he got back into his car and calmed down. No, he couldn't sleep just yet. He had to get to the shooting site. Driving down the road, he soon made it to a Gothic looking architecture and parked the car. Getting out, his manager was nowhere to be seen today until he checked his phone. She was sick so Ikki was on his own to help set up with everyone else that was there. He kept his mouth shut and just set everything up. He knew what needed to go where, the lights that were needed, not that any were needed, except natural light and some fog to get it all set up. Everything was perfect the way Angel had told him to do it and now all Ikki had to do was to set up his camera and wait for Angel to show up so he could leave this site. Though, Alan, Angel's manager was here and it made him feel uneasy.

Not that he was going to say anything bad right now, but who knew? No, Ikki would hold his tongue right now and Alan seemed to look furious. Ikki didn't even want to know what had gotten up Alan's crack today. Nor did he ever want to know.

User Image

Sariyanna
Voice and music has been picked out for Ikki!~

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image

User Image

What, the fight has gone out of you? Angel thought. The lack of a comeback came as a surprise to him. It also was sort of a disappointment. If the guy was sleepy he must feel especially crappy today—sleep deprived or not, it hadn’t kept the light blue haired male from arguing with him in the past. Angel stared at the spot where the coffee had been spilled. To top it all off Ikki was quite clumsy too.

He let him go without a complaint, not like he’d miss him anyway. He’d see him again when he goes to his photo shoot, ugh. Looking at his Rolex watch Angel saw he still had time to burn so he sat there leisurely and ate his croissant and sipped his coffee. The small flat screen tv they had was constantly showing the hottest stories, it was difficult for him to see the media talking about him. He felt as though eyes were turning to the lone stranger sitting at the front counter. All he could do was pray no one got close enough to see his face.

He thought about how he would fix the problem he had created. He really thought about it. It was the first time since his revealing interview that he was trying to face the issue head on. He’d gotten a crazy idea when he had been out there in the parking lot, and he was still curious to see how far he could take it. If he did go through with his plan it would be like the biggest middle finger to the whole entire world, especially the media. Sure, they would all find out the truth eventually, but hey, it wasn’t like he was scared of the ramifications. He should be though—what he did could be a career ender. Still, he had a few good years of fame, if it was going to end now than he could be satisfied knowing he had milked the company dry and had thoroughly enjoyed his career. Besides, there were celebrities out there who had bigger scandals than the one he faced right now, and they bounced back from it.

Thinking about Marcus, he decided to dial the guy’s number—whether he wanted to hear his voice or not. He spoke to him in a fake cheery voice.

“'Marc darling,' I apologize for almost running you over.” He said into the phone, but his sincerity was anything but genuine. Yeah, he had almost run Marcus over, but it hadn’t happened, so the severity of his actions wasn’t quite hitting him. Angel would have TO had actual hit someone to worry—so far it had yet to happen. “You know you and I should go to the club again tonight. Make it easy on me and don’t argue. You and I both know you need it, and I need it. We both need it. There isn’t a person alive who can go without unwinding.” Of course there were other ways to unwind, like watching tv with a beer in hand, but Angel seemed to like clubbing the most. It was the number one way he liked to unwind and escape stress. He liked going to clubs, and strip clubs, and drinking. A portion of the actor fully expected some resistance from Marcus. He expected Marcus to argue with him like in the past, tell him it is better if they didn’t go clubbing, but he was prepared to argue with him. They had fun clubbing right? Everyone Angel took clubbing had fun. (He was assuming this.)

Someone passed by the counter with a popular magazine in hand. Angel had only caught a quick glimpse of it, but he could tell something about Marcus was worded in big letters on the front, along with other familiar names. The general theme seemed to be something about celebrity secrets or something like that. He couldn’t read the front of the magazine from where he was sitting.

Angel finished eating his croissant and drank some coffee. Just to avoid getting attention he kept his back to all those who entered the café, and put his hat and sunglasses back on. It seemed to work; hopefully he can get up and leave just as inconspicuously.

Since he had just seen the man’s face on a magazine he decided to tease him about it.
“You know Marc, you’ve always struck me as the kind of guy who either could care less about romance, or just never has time for it. But maybe I’ve been wrong. Whoever this ‘lover’ of yours is you should introduce him to me sometime. I’m curious to know what ‘your type’ is.” He smirked. Yes, he was trolling him. Clearly Marcus wasn’t gay—at least, Angel was assuming he wasn’t. In fact Angel was thinking Marcus was being dishonest like he was. Either that or Marcus had said something contradictory, and the media had taken his words, and ran away with the delusion that there was a side of him they weren’t seeing.

IT DIDN'T WORK.
User Image

▄ A RANDOM FOOD PLACE ▄ IKKI HAS GONE...NOW I'M ALONE ▄ FEELING OK▄ EATING AND TROLLING MARCUS

Silvanius
OOC: There wasn't much to reply too. Angel shall arrive for his photo shoot in a bit. >:3

Ippiki-Ookami RP
>=D I decided to stir ya to life a bit.

MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING

Trash Friend

10,750 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
═══╣☳☶☳𝓜arcus 𝓑arron 𝓥enzor☳☶☳╠═══

User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

Company:
No one, but talking to Angel via cell

x
Emotions:
Relaxed, Irritated

x
Whereabouts:
Burger/Food Joint

Finishing the last bit of his grilled cheese sandwich did his cell then go off. Fishing it out of his pocket then looking at the ID caller, a frown came over the photographer's face. It was hard to describe the relationship he had with Angel. Yes, he's been a client of his in the past and still is to this day every now and then, but Marcus would occasionally receive calls from the star actor. Friends would seem to be the right term, but the artist saw them more as....acquaintances really. Going ahead and answering it anyway, he placed the device against his ear. As soon as he said hello, the person on the other end voiced an apology which caused Marcus to raise a brow. Well, Angel did actually say sorry the last time he nearly turned him into road kill, but the first time he hadn't. Guess the actor was taking baby steps on being respectful. "So you actually saw me again this time? I'm surprised considering how fast you were going. Guess I should be grateful and give you some credit since the other maniacs that almost hit me have yet to call and tell me sorry." He was obviously being sarcastic and often did he play that card with Angel. He didn't know if it amused the other, but at times it would amuse himself and sometimes even make dealing with Angel a little bit easier.

As he continued listening, there was the all too common invite to the club. Whether it was to add to his apology or not, the photographer bit back a groan. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy going out to bars, raves, clubs and whatnot, but Angel's company was sometimes....left a lot to be desired. The model was already hinting his insistency on going with him and Marcus real did not feel like arguing with him. Thinking over it, he supposed he could use a night out, but then he remembered his project. If he mentioned it to Angel though, he would just tell him to stop being such a workaholic and live a little. Marcus could agree with the other on everyone needing some unwinding although he didn't think hitting the club was the only way to get rid of stress which the brunette seemed to think so. Sighing inwardly while rubbing his temple in slight frustration, he was about to reply, but was stopped when Angel brought up his love life and was obviously teasing him about it. No doubt he caught eye of a newspaper or magazine or something.
"You'd be correct on that first part and even if I had a lover, I don't think you'd be the first person on my list I'd introduce them to, Angel. I think it might be wise you focus one your own love life as opposed to mine anyway."

That was in general and not just concerning the actor's unforeseen outburst that was much like his own that unfortunately slipped out into the public. "Anywho putting that aside, fine I'll go with you only because I don't feel like arguing. Just...give me a place and time." Marcus was still slightly hesitant on going, but hopefully he could easily get through it with the help of some alcohol.

Sariyanna
User Image

Doting Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            TAB — ᴀ ᴄ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ — TAB

He heard the stranger call out complaints behind him, but he wasn't able to stop in the midst of everything. He continued to pull the man along, struggling to find the familiar blond patch of hair in the confusion. "Leo, where are you..?" He mumbled under his breath, nervously glancing around. He noticed that he had somehow managed to lose the reporters, but he still had yet to find his manager. It was hard to look for someone when everyone else is in such panic, and the fact that there could be an actual fire kept ringing in his head. He trusted that Leo would take care of himself—or, no, he knew that Leo could take care of himself. But he couldn't shake off the uneasy feeling that he could be in trouble somewhere. What if he was knocked unconscious amidst all of this confusion and is currently getting all trampled over? He was never one to gain much publicity, and pretty much hid from the world but would only more so often appear as Akihito's manager. People couldn't care less if he was trampled over. The tall man gently squeezed the hand he was holding as if he was hoping or seeking for some sort of comfort. Then, suddenly, something in him clicked and he suddenly took a sharp turn around. He knew he was troubling the man by dragging him around, especially after dragging him into someone else's private affairs. Akihito had planned to do something about that, but they were going to leave first.

He ran in the opposite direction of everybody else, who all appeared to be running towards the main entrance. But, he did know this place quite well and he knew all the other exits that weren't used as quite often as the main entrance. He took several turns at the end of hallways to get to the other side of the building, before they reached a sightly opened door. The sides were slightly rusted, and it creaked with every little gust of wind. Guess they didn't bother making it look presentable, being that it was all the way back in the back of the building. The only people who used this exit probably included movers... And, well, Akihito. "I-I'm really sorry for dragging you into this mess..." He quickly apologized as they stepped outside, into the cool alleyway. He pulled out his checkbook and a pen, before scribbling something on it and handing a check over to Aiden. "It's empty, so take whatever amount for compensation," he said, as if money was just any other object that could be easily given away. Once he pretty much forced the check onto Aiden, he took out a blank piece of folded up paper from his pocket and scribbled away some more before he forced it onto the poor man again. "Please go to this address after you're done with what you have to do," Akihito said, not even making eye contact with the man as he had a somewhat desperate and anxious expression. "O-Of course, she can come too, if she is good with secrets..." He quickly added, referring to the lady that had been with the man, which possibly could've been his sister. He didn't want to risk anything, immediately assuming that they were siblings based on appearance, so he didn't mention anything in relation to that.

"And, um... I'll excuse myself," he finally said after a short pause, before he turned around and walked out of the alleyway, disappearing after a turn. He had called a taxi, since his personal driver was nowhere to be seen. But that was Akihito's fault, for telling him to go do whatever he wanted until his interview was over. He glanced back at the alleyway as he stepped into the taxi. He knew that he had been separated from his supposed sister, and he was going to let him find his sister and assure her safety before they met up... That is, if he decides to come. His original plan was to drag him along, but he didn't want to do anything that'll upset the man. He did seem pretty upset when he announced the two of them lovers... Maybe I should've just went along with Leo being my lover... He thought, but it was all too late now for regrets.

He headed back to his place to wait for Aiden's arrival, after stepping out of the taxi. He was grateful that his parents were no longer outside of his apartment, since they weren't quite the most patient folks out there. Leo wasn't here either, though Akihito had expected him to be here. Not all things go as expected, I guess, he thought to himself, though he did wish for the following plans to go as expected.

ooc: crap post sorry ;w;

TAB — ᴄ ᴜ ᴛ — TAB

STATUSXXXXXXXX

WHAT AM I FEELING :: STRESSED, HOPEFUL
                                                                      WHERE AM I AT :: PRODUCTION BUILDING ,ALLEYWAY, AKIHITO'S HOME
                                                                      WHO AM I WITH :: AIDEN, NO ONE

INFORMATIONXXXXX

NICKNAMES :: AKI, KRIS
                                                                      AGE :: TWENTY-FOUR
                                                                      HEIGHT :: 186CM
                                                                      WEIGHT :: 74KG
                                                                      CAREER :: CELEBRITY — MODEL/ACTOR

Midoriko63

Mega Streaker

User Image
            User ImageAiden ↷ Jeremy ↷ Kurosawa

see ↴ ↴
            I SEELIGHTS when i CLOSE my eyes↴ ↴
            I SEE LIGHTS WHEN I CLOSE MY EYESWITH YOU ↻ ↻
            TIME SLOWS forever into the NIGHT
            I SEE LIGHTS WHEN I CLOSE MY EYESWITH YOU ↻ ↻

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStill he was dragged around, Akihito murmuring inaudible words under his breath. He had no idea where they were, all these corridors looked the same! This is a terrible design... Finally he was pulled through a door that lead them outside. Why did they have to go all the way outside for? They lost the reporters a long time ago... But this guy looked like he was looking for something, or someone. Speaking of that, where was Satoshi? Ohhh surely she was okay... but he would call her as soon as he got his hand back. Seriously, what kind of day was this coming out to be? Exciting sure, but not what he had planned. If this same scene had happened anywhere but work, he might not have been so resilient. Once outside in the alleyway, he quickly dropped his hand and apologized for dragging him all the way out here. "I just want to know what's going on-" He was interrupted by the man shoving a piece of paper in his hands, followed by what he hoped was an explanation. "It's empty, so take whatever amount for compensation," "What- you can't be serious? This is dangerous -" Another sheet of paper was shoved into his hands, and now he was holding both. Cradling the two sheets of paper in both of his hands, as if they were some fragile animal he didn't know how to handle. "Please go to this address after you're done with what you have to do," "W-What's that supposed to mean? Are you going to explain why you dragged me through this entire building and ruined my -- " He was interrupted by the sheer nervous attitude and anxious expression the other male displayed. "O-Of course, she can come too, if she is good with secrets..." Was he talking about Satoshi? How did this have anything to do with her? Besides the fact him and the paparazzi totally ruined their previous engagement.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAiden looked down at both of the papers, one being a blank check and the other was an address. So that must have been what he was talking about... why couldn't he explain it now? Sure Aiden knew he was famous by the incredible amount of reporters that followed him like a mouse follows cheese- but why not here? Why leave him hanging? It was... strange. Akihito had said something, but Aiden was too busy looking at the papers, wondering why he gave him a blank check. "Hey, I really don't -" He was gone. "What ?! Hey !" He saw the man's bright orange hair in the distance, but could not catch him before he got into a taxi and rode off. "Ugh you have got to be kidding me!" He kicked the ground in vain, and heaved a large sigh. Well, what could he do? There was this check- which he was going to give back to the guy. He didn't need this, no matter how incredibly tempting it was. He wanted more of an explanation before he makes any decisions... For just a brief moment, he wondered what Albedo would have done in this situation. Just imagining him in this was kind of amusing just because he had an idea of how he would react. That Akihito guy would have left with a black eye and an earful from him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSuddenly his phone began to ring a catchy tune, and he quickly reached in his pocket to answer it. Looking at the caller ID and seeing Satoshi suddenly reminded him of what he should have been doing. He should have been trying to contact Satoshi and ask her where she is, and make sure she gets to that interview. Instead, he's sitting here looking at these sheets of paper given to him by a celebrity that just claimed him as his male lover. Right- he had more important matters to attend too! He shoved them in his pocket to mull over later, and answered his phone. "Hey Aiden, where are you?" He looked around him for a moment before answering. "I'm just outside the building in front of the door." "What was that just now? I got pushed out of the way the moment Akihito said you were his lover -- but thats not true right? I mean, Akihito isn't gay right? I hope not!" He sighed, "No it isn't, I don't know what happened back there. I don't even know the guy! Although, he wants me to go to an address after we finish up today. I don't know If I'll go or not.. I kind of just want to forget this ever happened...But I won't be able to do that if those reporters find out who I am." "You should totally go! He --" "This isn't a date Satoshi." "I-I know! But you should still go! I mean, wasn't it kind of cool how he dragged you off like that?" "You just want me to go so I won't third wheel your date with Richard." "...N-Not true!" Though he should have been irritated, he could only laugh. "Where are you Satoshi?" The line was silent for a moment. "I'm still inside, but I can find the room. I'll meet you back in the lobby when I'm finished." "Just wait I'll be there in a ---" "I said, wait for me." The line went dead, and he just frowned. Always she's played by her own rules and no one elses, he shouldn't be surprised at this. Of course he trusted her, it was everyone else that he didn't trust...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd so, the rest of the day went by rather quickly. Mostly just because they were running late anyways, and had to rush from place to place. Also that Aiden's mind was filled with the events that had happened earlier that afternoon. He was glad that those reporters didn't get his name, and that he was able to get out of there before they got too many pictures. What was that guys deal anyways? He didn't know him, and he had the audacity to claim Aiden as his lover.. He must have been really desperate to get away from something... Maybe a woman. Just like those other celebrities recently, about all of them turning gay. He must be doing the same thing... Hmm.. It was kind of insulting since Aiden himself was gay, but surely there was a good reason behind it. He hoped there was anyways, and that this would get written off as a hoax so he won't have to worry about it anymore. The evening drew onto them, and Satoshi had already left for her date looking much too excited. Just ignore the feeling, thats what he always did. She was a grown woman now, and not to mention a celebrity. When he was done with this Akihito guy, he'll probably go and third wheel her date then... He just doesn't trust that guy. Satoshi yes, but that guy...

Hell no.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUpon arriving at the address at dusk; roughly two hours after the entire incident- He made his way into the apartment building and stopped in front of the door. It was an okay looking building, though not what you would expect a celebrity of his standing to be living. He must keep himself hidden pretty well, else face the wrath of the fans who love him so much. If you looked at this situation from a third person point of view, it really would look like he was his lover- visiting him at his home like this. And although Aiden should have been nervous, he really just wanted to give this check back to him and leave with a proper explanation. Raising his hand to knock on the door, he suddenly got really nervous. Ohhh he hoped he could get what he came for and leave. Knocking on the door roughly three times, and clenching the two papers in his other hand he took in a deep breath. Although it was a pitiful attempt to wash away any anxiety he was feeling.

yay im not like 50 days late //throws confetti
aiden speaking #17B924
satoshi speaking #BB8BCC
stole aki's color emotion_awesome #9be3d9
unimportant anyone speaking
Mewkshake

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image
          User Image

GORGEOUS | AREN'T | I?

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Of course Angel had seen him, he may have been going 80 miles per hour, but his eyes had been on all the people diving out of his way. He had been watching all of the rapid movement before him, to make sure he didn’t hit anybody. “Yes, Marc I did see you. So yeah, you should be grateful, as you can see, I can be considerate at times. I had enough heart to give my poor ‘ol pal a call and apologize.” He gave the rim of his coffee mug a trace, and listened to Marcus. Well, he wasn’t making this all that interesting for him. For a moment Angel had been hoping Marcus would give him some kind of 'dramatic' explanation for what he had seen on the front of that magazine. Ah it was just like him, being formal and professional, even while defending himself in the face of scandal. Angel gave a low chuckle, “Marc darling, you are no fun at all. Always so serious, you’re such a bore.” This likely wasn’t true, for this was just Angel being Angel. Him and Marcus were almost the same age, so he couldn't contribute his supposed ‘boringness’ to being the result of an age different.

“It could be fun though, y’know? Maybe we could double date sometime. I’ll bring my honey and you’ll bring yours.” He joked, and couldn’t contain his laughter because the idea was just that absurd: someone like him with a male lover? That could be the dumbest sh*t anyone could ever dream up—apparently there must be a lot of emptied headed people in the world. If one really knew him they’d never believe such a thing. He paused, hmm, if that is the case, his parents likely won’t believe it either, or his siblings. This meant Angel would have to work really hard to make it believable. He was only thinking as far as the first few steps though; he couldn’t see what the future had in store. When he spoke next, he made it quite sure he wasn’t planning to wave the white flag of surrender, anytime soon.

“On a more serious note though, what do you plan to do about it? Alan basically told me I need to clear the record in another interview. I’ll be damned if I let a bit of danger scare me away though. It will be like surrendering to my parents and that damned marriage they have dreamt up.” He shook his head. “It’s not happening. If I have to do outrageous things to prevent it, then so be it.” Gretel passed him by as she went to another table. He waved her over because he wanted something else. He looked at his watch, but didn’t budge. He wanted to minimize his contact with Ikki as much as possible. Not to mention he’d probably hear more gossip about his supposed lover at the photo shoot, information like this tends to spread quickly and far. If everyone who knew him didn’t already know about his love affair they probably would all know before the day is over.

"Though you are in some hot water, I take it you haven't been thinking that far ahead?" He took a crescent roll, added some butter to it. He had sent Gretel to fetch him a crepe for he was still a bit hungry. "Or work is still the most important thing to you, even now, so you haven't given much thought to anything else, hmm? Anyways where do you want to go tonight? I'm willing to spare your soul this time around and not force you to attend yet another strip club this time around."Marcus didn't seem to like clubs at all, not to say he behaved like a gay guy for not enjoying it. However, he most certainly didn't like women crooning over him, trying way too hard to give him their attention. He seemed more of a 'leave me alone and let me drink' kind of guy. Angel didn't mind being touched or kissed by the ladies in those clubs. So long as they didn't generously 'pass' him anything (if you catch my meaning.) Mostly the clubs had policies so their women were clean. It was also a bit of a wise move on Angel's part, not to go to a strip club--because it wouldn't look good for a supposedly taken man to be at a strip club. That could cause things to go from bad, to worse.

IT DIDN'T WORK.

User Image
                                                                ▄ A RANDOM FOOD PLACE ▄ IKKI HAS GONE...NOW I'M ALONE ▄ FEELING OK▄ EATING AND TROLLING MARCUS

Ippiki-Ookami RP
                                                                emotion_awesome

MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
          User Image
          User Image

Feeling the sun go through the house and everything get brighter, Tian heard a mewing sound come from the floor of his room. Having such a big house like other stars had was interesting, though being alone in it made the male feel rather lonesome and empty. hearing his lovely white kitten mewing a bit longer, Tian finally got up and scratched the kitten behind her ears and heard the kitten purr contentedly. Soon enough though, the kitten pulled away and a smile came on Tian's face. There would most of a time be a smile on Tian's face. It would help nothing in life to be bitter about in anything, at least that was his way majority of the time. Hai, hai... I'll come get some food for you." He said smiling, the best thing about being alone was that no one would pick on his speech, not that he minded it, it was just embarrassing when he got words wrong in front of other english speakers. Getting the fluffball, Snow her food, he smiled putting some milk in front of her as well. It was probably a good thing that she was a normal kitten with fluffy white fur. Turning the TV on, he listened to the news as he made his breakfast "In other news today, the famous international star from China had said in an interview with Bryan Winters that he has a lover, whether this is true or not has yet to be confirmed."

Sighing to himself, he looked at the food that he had cooked. His mother had taught the male how to cook. He was on his own in America, his parents had gone back to live in China leaving him alone. He was surprised that they hadn't called to pester questions about his love life, whether they watched the news was a different question altogether. What was the date today? Oh yeah, that's right, he had to take the lovely kitten for a checkup seeing as he had found the kitten in the street. It was a miracle that the kitten had survived a few weeks with the state that snow had been in when Tian had actually found the kitten. Finishing his breakfast up quickly, he went to go have a shower and get changed. Then there was the fact that Snow also had to have her injection today. He did have a schedule to keep to. Finishing his shower and washing his hair, Tian sighed, seeing his white hair coming through. It had been a while since he had dyed his hair. This was going to have to wait for him to actually have to buy hair dye, or have it professionally done again. Professionally done was alot nicer than having to do it himself. He would make a mess of things if he did it himself.

Hearing his phone go off, he sighed. He picked up the phone to answer it and heard yelling at the other end. "Tian... what the hell?!" It was his athletic manager, taking care of the swimming and running part of his celebrity life. "What do chu mean? Oh, the stunt I pulled on the interview." He said in a rather cheery voice. "Yes, that stunt you imbecile. I want you to clear that up in the next interview." His manager had said in a rather stern and cold voice. Now, Tian's manager could put up with him to a certain point but this stunt that was pulled was unacceptable. It seemed like he had crossed a dangerous unforseen line. "Maybe this stunt is for the better? Have you ever taken my thoughts and feelings into consideration?" He said quite happily trying to reason with his manager. "You work for me and I have your best interest at heart."
                                                              With that, Tian hung up the phone. There was no way to reason with his manager right now if he was being a sourpuss as he got himself dressed and ready for the day. Sad thing was, the media knew where he was and where he lived.

Once he had finished changing into this, he got a little carry cage for Snow. He obviously wasn't going to carry his kitten in his arms all the way to the vet. 'They can't mind their own business can they? What I want is to be different. If that means that I have to have a gay lover to get my parents and every person in the world off my back then so be it.' With that in mind, he pushed it out of his mind and went out into his car, a nice orange lotus. His house was a rather nice chinese royal house. No, not a palace... but rather a house nobles of china grew up in. He had a shrine in the backyard for his grandmother, he wanted to commemorate her and such. Driving to the vet in the city, he smiled. He was a regular there quite a bit, sometimes there to talk to Carmine, today was different as he looked at the kitten in the cage for safety reasons as well as a belt to stop the cage from moving about. He didn't need his poor kitten hurt in any way, shape or form.

Once at the vet, he was a bit early for the kittens scheduled appointment and then he saw them, the media. They knew his movements. Had they been stalking him? Obviously, otherwise it was impossible for them to know that he had actually come here to this establishment, or if he even had a pet. Did they know about his pets? Probably not. Watching as the crowd came around him, he smiled. "Is it true what they say? Do you actually have a male lover Tian?" One reporter asked, Tian smiles and all, saw Carmine coming down the street and moved closer to the boy. "Carmine is my lover." He said smiling brightly. "How long have you two been together?" "How far have you two gotten?" "That isu an irrelevant question." Tian said as he leaned closer to Carmine and whispered in his ear. "I'll explain this to you later. For now, just play along, paloese?" He asked quietly making some female reporters squeal from fangirling. Some flashes were taken as evidence that Carmine was a lover for Tian. "Alright, that isu enough questions." Tian said holding the kitten in a cage in his arms. Maybe it was a good thing the kitten as in the cage as he wrapped an arm around Carmines waist then kissed him on the cheek for the reporters to actually get more evidence.

Pulling Carmine out of camera's view he waited for the questions to begin. It was better to get the questions out of Carmine's way before he explained, maybe it was the other way around? Who knows? Tian heard his kitten mew again and smiled at the creature. He was surehis managers would hear about it and more questions would pop up due to this little hoax to get his "lovely" parents off his back.

User Image
                                                              Rikasha17
                                                              Translations: Hai=yes
                                                              paloese= please

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Carmine Brumine
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

User Image
We were born to take the doors down
Fight until the end
It's something that's inside of us
That's how it's always been

There he was, just minding his own business until he heard the words "Carmine is my lover" At first he thought he was just hearing things when the black haired male came his way. It was Tian, a familiar face and one he enjoyed seeing every so often. They spoke quite often when he would come to the vet's office to check up on the kitten he owned and Carmine was able to learn that the both of them had a love for animals. They talked about more things than that though and it was always a nice conversation. He was highly aware of his celebrity status but it wasn't like he could really hide it, paparazzi was all over him left and right and sometimes Carmine wondered how one person could deal with that all the time. Your privacy was limited and your whole life was nearly something the whole world viewed as some sort of entertainment. Sure the fame and money must have been nice but there was more to life than that anyway. Tian just seemed to be one of those celebrities with a good head on his shoulders and was pretty down to earth, sometimes he'd even forget he was famous!

But whatever was going on right now made him fully aware of the man's fame once more. All these questions were getting thrown at him and Carmine was too stunned to reply. He tensed up a bit when he felt the man get too close for comfort and whispered a few words in his ear. He really wanted him to play along in this! Whatever this was to be exact! He was going to refuse but he took one look at him and couldn't say no so he just did was he was told. Tian was a nice person so whatever he was doing or was planning had to be for a good reason why? He was really starting to question that when he was given a soft kiss on the cheek and pulled away, he almost turned red because of it but was able to stop it due to all the questions he had in store for this man, was he crazy for lying like that in front of cameras! This was going to be all over the television and magazines as well! Now Carmine was going to have to deal with all that nonsense and he really didn't want to. He had enough to deal with in this simple life of his so the last thing he expected or wanted was to deal with even more!

"You have some explaining to do Tian. What was that out there? What were you even thinking!?" This only came out of his mouth when they were out of sight and speaking in private. He was trying to remain as quiet as possible since he wasn't sure if anyone else could be around spying on them or anything, who knows with celebrities after all? He was just having a hard time understanding what logical reason Tian had for doing all this. Now for the record Tian was an attractive man,Carmine never thought about that much but it was obvious. He was an athlete so there was no doubt he would have a great body and he was a musician as well but this wasn't the point right now! The point was whatever reason he had for doing this."I'm so confused, I thought you were straight anyway! I at least assumed it" Carmine eventually got distracted by the sounds of the little kitten mewing in his carrier. It was so adorable that it was enough to calm him down. Why did baby animals always have to be so cute and lovable!? This was the right time for him to just be angry but after hearing and seeing cute little Snow he couldn't find it in him to get too angry anymore."Just...just go ahead and explain yourself Tian...and explain why I should even go along with this in the first place.."

Maybe it all wouldn't be so bad? It could just be a one time thing and as soon as they were done talking they could get back to their regular lives and pretend this little event never happened in the first place. Forgetting about all of this sounded nicer than it should have and it made him wish that he left for work earlier but that wasn't going to happen since it was always boring when he got there too early. He was just ready to go and check up on little Snow to she if she was doing well which wouldn't surprise him if she was. Tian has been taking very good care of her lately and she seemed like a fairly happy and healthy kitten.

Where am I: In an alley
Who I'm with: Tian
Mood: Confused,Frustrated
Ooc: n/a

Silvanius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items