• Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
━━━━━━ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ━━━━━━

OKAY...LET ME EXPLAIN A BIT...SO YOU UNDERSTAND
██████████ ██████ █ █ █ █ █▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

OPEN!XXXXXXXXAND NOW WE BEGIN!

▄ Ah it's a lovely day today. It is August the 20th, around 3:50-ish pm. The weather is warm and the sun is bright. It isn't exactly scorching, but it is comfy never the less. People are walking about handling their business, whether that be school, work or some 'extracurricular' activities (whatever the heck ya like to do). The average folk are living their lives, same goes to the celebrities.

▄ Of course the lives of the celebrities aren't exactly 'worry free.' Some time ago (days, last week or whatever) they all dropped a little bit of a bomb--let something slip on TV that hinted that they may be well...ahem...y'know: 'playing for the other team.' For some of them the comment was made on purpose, others may have panicked and let it slip by accident.

▄ You'd freak out too if the media somehow found out about the fact that you are 'supposedly' due to be engaged soon (even though you never agreed to it). It was their shitt--I mean, 'adoring families' that made it look as though they were two steps from the alter, because they were speaking of it on TV and such. Even though none of these handsome celebrities were thinking about marriage. Afterwards each celeb found themselves being scrutinized by the everyone. The minute they ended up in an interview they were expected to clarify, and let the world know whether or not the rumors were true. So what do you do: say you're getting married and surrender to your Hollywood family. Or maybe you will say, on live television, that your family lied or that they are forcing you to get married. That doesn't exactly sound like a wise idea either, butttttt then again, neither does the idea of telling people you're gay, therefore marriage isn't an option.

▄ Whatever the reason may be for why they said what they said...the world sorta, kinda thinks they are gay. Question is, what are they going to do about it? If you're 'gay' then it should probably look like it. Right?

▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂█ █ █ █ █ ██████████ ██████

«SAY YOU LOVE ME || SAY YOU LOVE ME || SAY YOU LOVE ME || SAY YOU LOVE ME ||

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
THEY SAY YOUR LIFE FLASHES BEFORE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU DIE...

User ImageXXXXXUser Image
User Image

My ship went down || In a sea of sound || When I woke up alone I had everything:
A handful of moments I wished I could change || And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade.

My ship went down || In a sea of sound || When I woke up alone I had everything:
A handful of moments I wished I could change || And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade.

▂▂▂▂▂▂█ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ █▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

User Image

PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO TELL ME HOW I SHOULD LIVE MY LIFE BEFORE...

“What do you want with me now?” The male answered impatiently. His phone had been ringing off the hook for some time, three separate occasions in the past hour alone, to be exact. It was only five minutes ago that Angel actually picked up, on the fourth ring.
“I’m coming over there right now, we need to talk.”
“Oh really?” Long tanned fingers brushed his temple, “Why?”
“You know why.”

“Honestly I don’t feel like being bothered right now, with anyone.” Angel emphasized and casually brushed his hand along the smooth bare thigh of the stripper who sat cozily in his lap. She chuckled at the look of annoyance on his face—he toyed with a strand of her wavy blond hair. “Why don’t you just talk to me over the phone?” However, Angel knew damn well what this was about, he was simply feigning ignorance. His agent delivered an aggravated rant about how much work he was, and how he always needed more attention than most of his other clients. Ah good ‘ol Alan Mosley, what would he do without him? Not long into the conversation Angel felt the need to get a drink, then again… his eyes raked over the stripper. He was perfectly satisfied sitting right here.

“Alan you make it seem like this is something new to you. You know how I can be.” A brief pause followed this statement—because Angel then asked his ‘companion’ to get off his lap and get him a drink. He made his request nicely though, and she hopped off his lap gracefully to do him the honor. He watched that *ss of hers as she ventured to his kitchen.

“That is true Angel,” Alan spoke on the other end, ignoring the break in conversation that clearly indicated the 27 year old wasn’t alone. “But the ‘stunt’ you pulled last week was…unforgivable and unprofessional! What the hell were you thinking?” In all honestly Angel was only thinking that he needed to get his family off of his back somehow, that was all. Two gray eyes closed slowly and he let out a dramatic sigh as Alan further expressed his need to speak with him immediately. Angel couldn't recall there ever being a moment when he acted ‘professionally,' that had nothing to do with work. Angel usually always forced himself to act appropriately, but both of them knew 'professional' wasn't at all apart of his genetic code.

Alan ranted and Angel listened, but said nothing. When he did all he said was, ‘I’m not concerned about it.’

“How the hell can you be unconcerned? They are going to be all over the statement you made like flies on sh*t!” Well, dammit, let ‘em, he didn’t care. It was a short phrase, a small indication. It wasn’t like they could be sure it meant anything—or that he was serious when he said it.

Alan said they needed to talk things through, according to him the situation needed to be ‘handled with care.’ Also, that it would be best if Angel cleared the air in another interview, before things were blown out of proportion. It all sounded like bull to him; maybe he didn’t want to clear the air, ever thought about that? “Ugh so annoying,” he muttered to himself and Alan called out a ‘what?’ on the other end. “Alan darling, I said that on purpose. I wanted them to get the ‘wrong idea’.” “WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT THAT?” Angel fell silent; he honestly did not feel like explaining; Alan would think him childish for sure. So he settled with the answer ‘personal matters.’

“It’s either you come to me or I go to you, either way we are going to talk.” The phone line went dead. Lovely. Angel set his phone down and stared at it a while. The blond stripper stood in the doorway with his drink. “I'll be right over darling.” He said absently, and rose to his feet. Somehow the man was aggravated with Alan, though his agent’s agitation probably was justified. Angel walked between the plush couch and the smooth long coffee table before him. Something made him reach down for the TV remote and turn the television on.

'In other news well known Diamonds Actor Angel Castillo has recently released some shocking information. Last week in an interview with...' Ignoring his stripper who still stood expectantly in the doorway, Angel watched the broadcast news reporter. He read the ridiculous headline that hinted at him having a secret lover stashed away somewhere. Strangely enough he didn't feel at all perturbed by the woman's speech, but he was a bit concerned about where she was. The cute brunette was stationed outside the front gate of his mansion--a bit too close for his liking. There were fans and photographers clustered outside as well...again. That wasn't anything new though. He watched the broadcast stoically at first, marveling a little over the uproar he had unintentionally caused by that small statement. This was obviously what Alan had been squeaking about.

"Oh you nosy people. I should send my guards out there to disperse the lot of ya." He gestured for his stripper to bring him his drink. When she did he took a sip from the glass. "But I won't because I'm feeling kind today." The woman looked at the screen. "A lover? You've had plenty of those though, right?" She smirked at him. "True, but that's not the kind of lover they are thinking of sweet pea." He uttered and downed the entire glass of patron, setting the empty glass on the table. "Not at all." She gave him an odd look and then turned back to the tv screen. "I wonder why."

Angel got closer to her, "Now now my little dolly, I know you wouldn't give me the cold shoulder if I just happened to be gay, hmm?" She looked at him for a moment then crossed her arms over her ample breasts and turned her head away from him. Her mouth was in a slight pout. "I don't know, I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be with you if that were brought to my attention." He grasped her chin and slapped his hand onto her a** bringing her closer to him. "Well aren't you cute." He emphasized. "Obviously I'm not, so you don't have to worry your little sexy self." He then grasped her hand, which gave her a start. "C'mon, I should probably take you home."
"Now? but you just had something to drink and there are people outside..."
"That won't be a problem."

IT DIDN'T WORK.
User Image

In a city of fools || I was careful and cool || But they tore me apart like a hurricane...
A handful of moments || I wished I could change || But I was carried away.

▂▂▂▂▂▂█ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ █▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
▄ AT HOME ▄ WITH A STRIPPER ▄ FEELING MILDLY IRRITATED▄ DOING WHATEVER FLOATS MY BOAT

MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING

Mega Streaker

User Image
            User ImageAiden ↷ Jeremy ↷ Kurosawa

see ↴ ↴
            I SEELIGHTS when i CLOSE my eyes↴ ↴
            I SEE LIGHTS WHEN I CLOSE MY EYESWITH YOU ↻ ↻
            TIME S L O W S forever into the NIGHT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTime was tickng, ever constant and never stopped for anyone. When Aiden was younger, all he had was time. Time that he didn't need, and to be honest for a long time... he didn't want it. The accident that handicapped him forever changed his life for the worst. Losing the ability to run with the other kids, to play or even swim- all of these things that seven year old boys can't get enough of. To push yourself to your limits, and never stop for anyone. It was something that he never got to experience for himself after that day. He had his most precious thing taken from him before he even knew what it was. His ability to play any kind of sport, or have any kind of exhausting fun. It sounds silly doesn't it? But to a seven year old who only had his love for soccer, it was a big deal. Whose only love was to run on the field and kick a stupid ball around. Get exhausted, fall over panting for breath- laugh and scream with victories, or defeats. His mother supported him, his sister was unsure of the details, but supported him. His father.. well his father was the one who did it. He was the one who crept into his sons room in the wee hours in the morning, smelling like alcohol and depression. He was the one, who wrapped his large hands around his son's throat, and constricted his breathing while Aiden was sleeping. The one who didn't stop even after tears stained his eyes, and Aiden called for him to stop. His suppressed voice in between large breaths and tears- kicking and punching to no avail. His father mumbling incoherent words under his breath, a look in his eyes that the small boy had never seen before. A repeating scenario until suddenly the whole world turned to black --

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Aiden are you really sleeping?! I wasn't in there that long, come on!" Jolted awake by a womans voice and the subtle shaking of his shoulders, he opened his eyes to the bright lights around him. "Ahh sorry I didn't get much sleep last night, lets go." He apologized as he stood to his feet, and got dragged out of the building by his sister. He had just been waiting for her to finish changing after shooting a small commercial. Thats right, a commercial. His sister wasn't incredibly famous yet, but boy was she popular. A popular musician known mostly for her guitar talent, and her songwriting. She had got accepted into that art school all those years ago because of her musical talents, and eventually graduated into a career. She was passionate, and she knew what she wanted from life. But because of that career, they had to move. Move away from everything, their mother and all of their friends. Even his best friend.. who he may have had a one sided-crush on. He was Aiden's first gay experience, and to be honest they did it out of curiosity at first. Because you see...well... he had a thing for his sister. Yeah, you heard that part right. He wanted to have sex with his sister more than a hooker wanted money. Even after knowing all that, lt would be a big fat lie if he said he didn't miss home.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt was nice here, honestly! There were tons of clubs, and lots of parties- hell the city was alive. It was nice... but he missed his friend. It wasn't till he got here that he realized just how much he missed him. That he realized just what his friend really meant to him, and that maybe it was a good idea they separated. He liked him, but it was fruitless to fall in love with a straight guy- he knew that. After him, the man never took any relationship seriously. He was only going to get hurt in the end, wasn't he? Just like his sister? The two of them were like two peas in a pod. Just as hopeless in love as the other. Though, for his sister he kind of scared off all of her boyfriends haha... See, he has a huge sister complex. She is just the most beautiful and wonderful thing ever! There isn't a man out there that deserves her, and Aiden does a damn fine job making sure of that. Though all of his strength is in his legs, he still doesn't have a problem teaching any of those guys a lesson. After so many years, his condition has become so minuscule he hardly notices it anymore. Or maybe that was because he always took so many precautions it has become embedded into his very being. Once they made it to the car, the two of them climbed into the back seat and he began to mindlessly read off the rest of the things they had to do that day. She nodded and leaned her head against the window, looking out into the street. She was probably daydreaming- or sleeping. Haha he wasn't sure with her anymore.. she wasn't his small little sister anymore. she was growing up, and soon she wouldn't need him anymore. Was it sad for him to have wanted to do this job so that he could stay close to her? So that.. even if its business related- she would still need him?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTaking out his smartphone again, but this time he was checking the news. Apparently a whole bunch of celebrities announced something along the lines that they were gay. It was probably just over exaggerated propaganda, or they were just reading too much into something they said. This kind of thing happens all the time, so it was hard to believe. When this was aired on television a few days ago for the first time, Satoshi was so disappointed. Having completely forgotten that her own brother was just like them. Or, what they were being accused of anyways. It was alright though, he didn't mind. It was a simple mistake, and since he tried so hard to hide it in high school.. well... maybe it's a good thing. Augh now his mind was just wandering where it shouldn't. He would just keep going on as always, maybe visit a club tonight and chill with someone. Satoshi didn't have any pressing matters to attend to later tonight... well.. nothing that needed his supervision. Going out with herboyfriend who she claimed she loves so much. Pft, he didn't believe her. He didn't believe the guy she was dating either. She was so young, there was no way she knew what love was. Then again, even he himself is not sure. He is pretty sure he loved his friend back home, but perhaps his sexual drive was just sated around him. Yeah you heard that part right too. The two of them slept together quite a few times, but that was just because his friend wanted to bone his sister so bad he would take the closest person he could get. Which, you know- just so happened to be Aiden. The worst part of it all, was that he liked it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA small voice piped up next to him, dragging him out of his thoughts temporarily. "Hey Aiden, do you know how much longer all of this is gonna take?" Taking out his phone again and scrolling through the appointments he gave her an answer. "Perhaps just another few hours, and thats if you rush it." "Ok! Then I will! I have a date with Richard tonight ~" "Of course you do. I don't know what you see in him, I really think --"A petite hand covered his mouth, and a small smile graced her face. "Didn't I tell you not to worry so much? I'll be fine. He's a good guy..." Taking her hand off his mouth,he continued to express his worries. "Thats what you said about the others ..." "It's not like you of all people can talk to me about relationship problems!" "I wasn't trying too! I was just saying --" "No, I know what you were saying! You always do this Aiden!" "Do what? What am I doing?" "You- You always try to tell me what to do!" "I'm your manager Satoshi, It's my job!" "You know damned well what I mean! Your always trying to control me --" "I am not controlling you! I'm just --" "Worried about me! I know you are!" "Then why are you making such a big deal over this ?!" "Because its suffocating Aiden! I can't do anything without you breathing down my neck, I hate it!" "You know thats not true --" "I hate you !"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A silent, tense air filled the back of the car. She has always been like this, and he always has too. He really just wanted to protect her, really. He didn't want to control her life.. he just.. she was his precious little sister. He wanted to be there for her no matter what, and make sure that if she does get with someone... that he will take care of her. The man took a deep breath, and looked back at her. "Calm down Satoshi. You know I don't mean to meddle in your life.. I just --" She sighed as well, and leaned her head down as she interrupted him. "I know, I'm sorry... I'll be careful though, I promise. You just have to trust me. " She picked her head up, and looked over towards him with a smile. That kind of smile that would have been impossible to not smile back at. "Yeah, I know you will. But if he touches you I swear on my life that I'll dropkick his ugly a** faster than he can say 'no'." He pulled his fists up in front of him as to fight an invisible enemy, and she just laughed at him holding her sides. They were siblings, after all. No matter how much they loved each other, they still got at each others throats. And no matter how much she hated him for 'meddling' in her life, he will always love her. There wasn't anything in the world he wouldn't do for her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAs they arrived at the production building, the two of them silently made their way to the area this interview would be taking place. Taking a turn down the hallway where the entrance to the door would be- he slammed into a wall. He wasn't in that big of a hurry, but these guys were. Falling backwards right onto the floor, his hands somehow catching him so he wasn't lying on the floor. "Oww..." "Are you okay Aiden?" "I guess so, yeah." Looking up, he saw that it was not a wall that he bumped in to. Instead, it was a man. From where he was sitting on the ground a very tall man, who looked really familiar. The bright coral fringe that appraised his face, and the bright aquamarine eyes that looked down towards him. Yeah, he looked really familiar. "I'm so sorry, we didn't see you- Oh! Your Akihito Kurusu right!? I'm a big fan!" Ohhhhh that name rang a bell.

aiden speaking #17B924
satoshi speaking #BB8BCC
unimportant anyone speaking

gosh darnit forgive my length uggughughg my first posts always get really long !
if i messed anything up, please let me know !
EDIT: changed a few mistakes
Mewkshake

Doting Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            TAB — ᴀ ᴄ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ — TAB

Just as those two words were blurted out in a fit of frustration, everything began to fall apart. The trust that was the never there, the faith that was never there—the love that was never there. Aki felt his vision blur, as he dropped to the floor, his body no longer having the ability to support the dreary weight of the hate the single slap from his mother contained. If, by any chance, he had an opportunity to relive his life, he'd accept right away. Of course, with the terms being that he had different parents. Sure, the fame and publicity was something that many people out there desired badly, but it wasn't something that Akihito was fond of. It was difficult, and it wasn't something he had chosen to do. Refusing to accept a job meant going against his parents, and he hardly ever went against his parents. Or, at least, perhaps until now. But what could he do? 'Oh, never you mind that—it was just a joke! I'm not actually gay, you silly,' and then just return to his normal life before somehow being forced to marry some woman that he would never in his entire lifetime look at and think she is the most precious thing ever? Maybe that was ideal choice and the choice that his parents would want him to make, but he was feeling rebellious. He held back the urge to slap his mother back, however, but he wouldn't hold back the hurtful words that he would spill. After all, she didn't quite hold back either.

"This is who I am, and it's something I'm quite content with!" He glared at his own mother with a sort of madness in his eyes, with a mixture of utter grief as he scoffed, "In fact, I've got a lover hidden away somewhere. The thing I dread the most would be ending up like the both of you!" He shouted as he slowly got back on his feet. Hardly had he ever spoken to his parents before, let alone talk back to them. Taken aback by his words, she looked at her own son with disgust and hate. It wasn't much of a surprise, that look. He was never quite his mother's favorite child, you see, since she favored her daughters over her single son. They were beautiful, graceful, and they were far more likable than Aki, the child who always stuck close to his butler until they were separated. "What do you mean, like the both of us? The both of us are actually doing quite a good job continuing the family lineage, unlike you disgusting, vile creature. You—" He had been expecting her to say something along the lines of him bringing shame into the family, as she had always said, but she stopped abruptly, as Akihito's manager conveniently arrived at the perfect timing. Now, his manager was a great person with a great personality, though he could be strict and stern at times, he's the only manager Aki will ever have. There had been times where he had seen the butler's image in place of his manager's and though he just shook the thought off most of the times, he couldn't ignore the fact that he saw resemblance in the two.

"My apologies for my intrusion, but Akihito has an interview to attend approximately 15 minutes from now so we will be taking our leave now," he merely said, not batting an eye at all as he grabbed Aki's wrist and dragged him away, making their way down the staircase as they ignored the elevator. Definitely the better choice, since they could still faintly hear the famous celebrity, Aurélie Sylvestre shouting out insults, her 5-inch heels made rapid clicking noises as she tried chasing after the two. If they had bothered waiting for the elevator, they would never get out of this building. Or at least not without any injuries.

"Since when have you been eavesdropping, Leo?" He asked, after they had gotten out of the building and into the back of the car. He showed signs of hesitation before responding to the question, as if debating whether or not to answer, but he didn't remain quiet. "When she called you... vile," he responded, flipping through his little notebook as to avoid eye contact. Being the skeptical one he usually is about everything, he doubted his manager's response and his sincerity. "Are you absolutely sure you didn't hear anything before that?" He asked again, and which Leo responded with a mere yes accompanied with a gentle nod, but, oh, why did it even matter anymore? He had planned it out accordingly—everything he was going to reveal at the interview. He was going to announce, probably live on television, that he was a homosexual and he had a lover as well. It probably wouldn't be such a big surprise to the media anymore at this point, being that, for some reason, many other male celebrities suddenly did the same thing at the same time. It was quite strange, and perhaps that was the very reason his parents began to nag him and question his love life. However, now that Akihito thought back on it, it was a rather rushed decision to say that he had a lover stashed away somewhere. Since, then again, what could he do? Run back to his high school love and beg him to go out with him again, even after promptly cutting off all connections with him even after he had came back to this country? Definitely not; too embarrassing—never, ever happening. He'd rather say he was in a relationship with Leo, rather than do that, though he knew the stern male would not be fond of that decision.

As they arrived at their destination, they both got off the car and Akihito made his way into the building as Leo guarded him from the crowd of reporters. He did do quite a good job, though he was going to face reporters soon enough again, anyway, within the building. He honestly did not care for much. "Come along, this way," Leo said, guiding Akihito through the halls as he flipped through his tiny notebook as always, "Make sure you mention to the media about your new and upcoming movie, as well as your role in it, alright? Don't forget that." The tall male nodded, making note of it in his head. Sure, he'd mention it, but it didn't mean he wasn't going to mention the things he had planned to mention. "R-Right..." He cleared his throat and took a deep breath as he entered the room and headed over to the front of the room with an innocent smile—an act, of course. "Greetings, everyone," he spoke in a cheerful voice, clasping his hands together, as soon as the reporters stopped chattering amongst themselves and paid attention to him only. "Before you start asking away, have you all seen the trailer for my latest movie? If not, you should definitely check it out! It is supposed to be a thrilling horror movie, with tidbits of romance here and there." He flashed one of his smiles once more. "Plus, the best part is where I am starring as Jonathan Anderson, one of the main characters in the movie!"

He listened to the Oohs and Ahhs here and there, scattered about, and waited for silence before he continued again. "Also, there was one thing that I was thinking I should mention." He tried to mentally prepare himself, taking deep breaths and looking at every individual reporter in the room. "I am gay, and I also have a lover that happens to be a man," he said, and time seemed to stop as everybody looked at his with widened eyes. Even Leo was surprised—did that mean he did a good job? "Please tell us more! Who is this mysterious lover of your's? Does your family know about this?" The reporters jumped at him with loads of questions, trying to squeeze information out of him. But, before he could even consider responding to those questions, Leo dragged him out of the room and tried to make their way back to the car as quickly as they could. "I knew you were going to mention that, I knew it!" He cursed under his breath, though it was certainly loud enough for Akihito to hear.

As they made a turn at the end of the hallway, Akihito bumped into somebody, though he was caught just in time by Leo. He looked down at the man that he bumped into. Green hair, green eyes, seemingly much shorter than Akihito—didn't seem much familiar at all, but the lady that accompanied him definitely seemed familiar. The famous musician, Satoshi Kurosawa. They do look somewhat similar... Siblings, perhaps? He thought, though it was no time for that sort of thing. "Y-Yes, I—" He said, somewhat startled still, though he was cut off by Leo's urgency to get the heck out of here. "We're very sorry here as well, but we must take our leave now. We bid you a good day," he said, before he tried to drag Akihito away again. However, they were swarmed again, with reporters coming from both directions, and—even worse—they had dragged the two into this whole mess. "Please, Akihito, tell us more!" Once shouted, struggling to aim his mic and keep it steady, as another one chimed in. "Yeah! Who is your secret lover? Tell us!"

Leo sighed in frustration and glared at the celebrity, with nothing he could do now. It was too late, and it was up to Aki to clean up his own mess. He glanced at his manager, but he tore his eyes away and sat his eyes on man that he had bumped into. Determined, Aki pulled Aiden up from where he sat on the floor and pulled him close to him, his hands placed on the man's shoulders, as he announced, "This man here is my lover." He didn't even know his name at this point, but he was desperate. He prayed that he would just play along, at least for the moment, as he gave his shoulders a gentle squeeze.

The reporters all turned silent for a moment of shock, before they all bursted out with questions, as if something clicked inside of them all at the same time and triggered their actions. "What is your name? Who are you? How long have you two been together?" They all shouted, bombarding the two men with questions as Leo was eventually pushed out of the crowd until Akihito could no longer see the irritated blond, being amidst the big crowd of reporters and the attention of the media. Shoving began to happen, and it became harder to keep his balance. He and the shorter man were being pushed left and right, and that was how it was for a while—until the fire alarm sounded. Everyone stopped the shoving and pushing as they looked around, confused. They didn't see any smoke, and they certainly didn't smell anything burning. It could've been a prank, or an actual fire, for all they knew. But the panic successfully sat in everyone and ran within a second or two, leaving Akihito dumbfounded, though his hands were still clutched tightly on the slightly smaller shoulders. Once mostly everyone had scattered and began to evacuated from the building, he finally realized what was going on and snatched Aiden's hand before running for the exit, searching for Leo with his eyes.

ooc: might have mistakes
                                                            too lazy to read over and fix them
                                                            my eyes hurt
                                                            /EDITED/
                                                            emotion_0A0

TAB — ᴄ ᴜ ᴛ — TAB

STATUSXXXXXXXX

WHAT AM I FEELING :: DETERMINED YET SOMEWHAT REGRETFUL
                                                                      WHERE AM I AT :: PRODUCTION BUILDING
                                                                      WHO AM I WITH :: LEO, SATOSHI, AIDEN, MOB OF REPORTERS

INFORMATIONXXXXX

NICKNAMES :: AKI, KRIS
                                                                      AGE :: TWENTY-FOUR
                                                                      HEIGHT :: 186CM
                                                                      WEIGHT :: 74KG
                                                                      CAREER :: CELEBRITY — MODEL/ACTOR [BRIBER]

Midoriko63

Trash Friend

10,750 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
═══╣☳☶☳𝓜arcus 𝓑arron 𝓥enzor☳☶☳╠═══

User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

Company:
No one

x
Emotions:
Determined, Focused>Annoyed, Hungry

x
Whereabouts:
Home>Burger Joint

Marcus had been down in his studio working on a large canvas he was hoping to at least get half done by the end of today since he had no photo shoots or shows scheduled. He had continued work on it first thing this morning on only a few cups of coffee, his stomach finally speaking for itself with a loud protesting grumble. Gaining his attention, the artist at work decided he would take a break so he could silence and satisfy his hunger. Although he would have to take a shower first and change out of his paint tainted clothes, thinking of possibly going out to get something to eat rather than cook. He just wasn't in the mood and if he also remembered, he was a little low on food supplies. Marcus would have to remember to ask Walter to go shopping sometime soon. Getting started by putting his tools and supplies away, the teal-haired male exited the room and went upstairs to his bedroom. Turning on the shower and stepping inside under the lukewarm spray of water, a relaxing smile appeared over his face. After he was washed up and in a set of clean clothes, Marcus grabbed his keys and set up the security system on his way out then strolled along the sidewalk.

The place he wanted to go eat at was within walking distance and he was a regular there too. It was a simple and small burger joint, but their food was just to die for. Marcus honestly didn't know why the owner wouldn't expand his business, the place on occasion even busy most of the time. Ah well, so long as it never left here, Marcus guessed it wouldn't matter to him either way. Passing by some newspaper vending machines did he stop and spot an article on it about him concerning some "leaked" information about a conversation he had with his father and step mother about a week ago. Lips thinned in annoyance.
"That nonsense is still getting spread around? Honestly, why do people find the lives of reputable or well known folk that much more interesting compared to their own?" Marcus thought to himself with a shake of head. The machines mostly full so maybe people didn't care for the news as much as they had days ago. Hopefully he wouldn't be bothered either at where he was about to eat. It was rare paparazzi did so Marcus was hoping it would stay that way.

{OOC: Gah crappy first post DX}

Raider

User ImageUser Image

Mood: Hungry Where: Mom and Pop Shop With: No one
Thinking: I want something salty.

It hurt, it hurt so bad, that blistering hang over that happened early in the morning, that one morning you wish you didn't have to experience after getting wasted but knowing full well that it was going to happen. Mouth dry and head throbbing like the beat he had to listen to last night, that was right, what happened last night? Mind addled with the throes of confusion he was slowly trying to etch out what happened. They played a concert last night, had a party backstage, got in a playful fist fight that he won against Marcus, then they all passed out on the bus on the way back. How did he get into his bed though? Mind foggy as to what happened after he passed out on the bus just remained a hazy misconception of reality, maybe he passed out in his bed? Barely registering the other body in his bed he would note that his clothing was still on, that was a good sign. Pulling the covers back and slowly sitting up he would look at the person lying next to him, dark hair and a long tattoo that etched down broad shoulders and traced around the shoulder blades, oh it was Marcus. Frey blinked as his mind clicked for a moment foot raising as he easily kicked the male out of the bed, he regretted it after a moment. The resounding thud brought on another aching throb into his brain, "...ouch..." he mumbled as he heard Marcus lazily whine, he still had his pants on, another good sign, "Really Frey? REALLY? Ya had to kick me onto tha floor?" he complained sitting up on his knees, his neatly cut dark hair was in a mess this time. Frey smirked as he would lean back against the wall and let his feet slide over the edge of the bed, "I don't recall welcoming you into my bed." he'd snicker before he winced again. Marcus took notice and rolled his eyes standing up and smoothing out some of the tangles in his bed head, "Nah, you wouldn't let go of me, I had no choice!" Marcus teased, "Bullshit." Frey hissed tossing a pillow at his buddy. Marcus laughed heartily, that hurt his head too. Letting out a discontent moan as his friend went into the bathroom adjoining the bedroom and came back with some aspirin. Frey easily swallowed them dry, used to popping the little suckers in the morning, Marcus merely looked around for his shirt while Frey closed his eyes to relax for the moment.

"So, is it true? Yer parents tried to set you up and all dat with some floozy?" Marcus quipped as he pulled on a tight white t-shirt with bright red letters scrawled across it, "Yeah." he yawned as his bright blue eyes watched Marcus with feigned interest, "How'd you hear about that?" he questioned lightly, "Ya told me, then claimed you were gay." he smirked looking amused, "PFFT!" Frey snorted, "Don't particularly care if it's true bud, but uh, keep your lover outta my sight. Don't really want to know what you do." Marcus said shrugging Frey off lightly, "Awww~ I can't show my affectionate side to you?" Riot acted coy, dry sarcasm clear in his tone, "Hey, I'll respect yer choice, but I don't need to see that guy on guy s**t." Marcus said brightly clearly the two of them were making fun of each other, "Pffft, whatever man. We have a gig tomorrow right?" he questioned as the throbbing in the back of his head started to ease, "Yeah, I'll come pick ya up probably around eight, we'll head over there." Marcus noted as he would check his pockets, searching for his cell phone, "Imma get going. Talk to ya later Riot." he mumbled as he exited the bedroom. Riot listened for the footsteps down the staircase and then the door slamming after a few more moments. Letting out an exaggerated yawn he would take his time getting up, old hickeys marred his pale neck and part of his shoulder, the collar on his shirt had been stretched out fairly badly by the girls that tended to clamor onto him. Though he would have to cut back on the fan adoration due to his brand new dilemma, his mother, the b***h that thought she raised him had set him up with some girl, intending on him to provide her some grand children. The girl he had a date with was less than satisfied with his performance, he pointed out every flaw on their date, from her eating habits, to the mess up in her make up, the need to smack her lips every time she glanced up at him. She disliked him greatly, though he held a false smile through out the date, playing innocent and sweet as he continued to agitate the woman. It was a fairly fun night for him, a terrible one for her.

Mind stopped wandering as he would run his hand through his silvery white hair, pushing the messy locks back to expose his fairly young look. He slowly stripped himself of his shirt and pants, easily tugging off his boxers and slipping into the shower to clean some of the sweat off him. He was kinda scrawny to some, but he held enough muscle mass to not be considered a weakling, he did enough manual labor to stand up to the average man, probably couldn't take on a construction worker, but he could take on anyone below that. He had no tattoos on his body, he honestly had a belief that tattoos were a waste of his time, not like he liked to show off his body, he preferred to die unscathed by his own bad choices. As he stepped out of the shower he would easily open up his cabinet, staring blankly at the Pinkie Pie toy left in his cupboard. He loved his My Little Pony, but uh, it shouldn't have been in there, all this stuff was locked up in a room that had a security lock on it. Sis must have been here yesterday and decided to mentally ******** with him, he wondered if Marcus saw it, not that it was a big deal since that was the b*****d that got him into it in the first place. Shaking his head as he left it there for now, he would head into his room again, expertly tossing his dirty clothes into his hamper with his feet. He managed to pull on some normal boxers and a simple pair of blue jeans. Hauling on a plain white shirt with the picture of the human heart embroidered in red dots and a black knife shredding through it. His signature gray coat with the faux fur rimming the edges adorned his waist, he didn't leave home without the jacket and still has yet too. Pulling a pair of silver headphones with green on them around his neck, the wireless head set his sister bought him for his birthday were hauled around with him as usual. Regular old beat up tennis shoes adorned his feet as he would finally tug on a bandanna that the words, "You are free" imprinted on it in black lettering. He was going to head out to his sanctuary while he had the chance to do so.

Filling his pockets with his keys and cell phone, Ipod expertly hidden in the pocket of his jacket as he would head to the door, pulling on a pair of large one dollar sunglasses that hid his eyes and made him look pretty cheap. Pulling up his bandanna around his mouth he would pull his headphones up onto his head, most people didn't recognize him, many guys around his age and younger have been bleaching their hair to get the similar color he had, so most girls started to ignore them as well as him. It was a fairly lucky break, hell even Marcus could go out long as he didn't expose too much of his face, they were a fairly popular band so it made it easy to blend in a good portion of the time. Frey would easily head out of his humble home and out onto the streets, deciding to walk considering if he drove in a car it would be way to obvious. He walked the streets with ease, people occasionally turned to stare at him like most normally did, girls laughed at him sometimes thinking that he was some copycat loser. He deliberately ignored them and kept walking, he would only stop when he was in a less crowded part of the street and slip into a very nice restaurant. The smell of home cooked food wafted in the air, he smiled, his small rare genuine smile under the bandanna, he felt at ease automatically. He pulled his mask down and pulled his sunglasses off, people looked up and waved to him, regulars here, he waved back to them, his face straight as he took his normal seat at the counter.

ooc;

Mega Streaker

User Image
            User ImageAiden ↷ Jeremy ↷ Kurosawa

see ↴ ↴
            I SEELIGHTS when i CLOSE my eyes↴ ↴
            TIME SLOWS forever into the NIGHT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAiden had not foreseen running straight into that strangely plush wall, just as he could not have possibly foreseen the barrage or reporters that followed closely behind said wall. Satoshi was kind of freaking out, and Aiden's head was still kind of spinning just from the impact. Was it possible for walls to move as quickly as this one did? Of course, upon further inspection it seemed that he did not hit a wall- but a man. Having only enough time to skim over his features before a barrage of lights and sounds suddenly bombarded him. The man next to Akihito(whose name he learned from his sister, who of course knew who he was) spewed something about being sorry and that they had to go. "Yeah, yeah I'm sorry. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention.." Rubbing the back of his head as he placed the other hand on the ground in an attempt to push himself back up. Ugh he and Satoshi had to get out of here- more publicity couldn't hurt for his dear sister, however this was not the right kind. They were being pushy, asking the man that stood above him so many questions- but he couldn't understand any of it. Too many were speaking, much too quickly. Now they were coming from both sides- what was this bullcrap?! He knows how pushy they can be- but this has nothing to do with him! . Ugugh crap he had to get out of here. Just as he thought this, a hand grabbed his arm and pulled him up roughly. Pulling Aiden close to him, and keeping his arm around his shoulders. He didn't even know this guy- what was going on?!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou know how he said it didn't involve him? How none of this was related to him, or his sister at all? How could it? They were questioning this Akihiko, not him or his sister. In fact, the two of them would have loved nothing more than to escape this situation. However, once this coral haired man spoke- the whole world seemed to move in slow motion. "This man here is my lover." "Eh ?! No you've got it all wr --" He was interrupted by a light squeeze on his shoulder -and suddenly, this was his problem too now. Aiden was still unsure as to why he just said what he said, or why he looked so desperate for something from Aiden- but he would have to play along, huh? From what how Surprised Satoshi sounded and from all these reporters- he must have been a celebrity. His name sounded really familiar as well.. What was he going to do? What does anyone do in this situation? All of the reporters infront of him and this man just went dead silent, as if he just said something crazy. Oh wait, he did. Ugh- Looking around him, he saw that Satoshi has disappeared to somewhere or other, and he couldn't see her at all in the flurry of reporters. Well crap, they had somewhere they needed to be! Perhaps he could slink away and escape, give them a call and say they got caught in traffic. Yeah, he would do that. Lateness is never a good thing, and its a bad thing to keep these bigwigs waiting. "What is your name? Who are you? How long have you two been together?" How was he supposed to answer these questions, he didn't even know the guy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThey were so eager to know that they were pushing closer and closer, until they were pushing and shoving around the very people they were interrogating. With this guy still clenching his shoulders, he found it very difficult to hold on to his balance, and nearly fell over a few times,. His only saving grace that this guy was like a wall. He was in for it now, either they would get swept away in this weird barrage of reporters or... well he didn't think he was getting out. That is, until he heard the fire alarm go off. The shock and panic seemed to be enough of a distraction, but before he could even think about picking a chance to escape- Akihito let go of his shoulder, and grabbed his hand leading him out of the crazy ocean of reporters. Everyone was running now, but aiden just followed the one who grabbed his hand with haste- not sure what they were looking for. "Hey- Hold on a second!" He was able to say, somewhat out of breath. He could run for a little while, but not too long. If it got too bad, he would just have to stop, even if there was someone chasing them. Infact he turned his head to look, but the nuisance had been successfully flushed. "Hey, I said wait! Where are we going?! I have other things to do other than getting dragged around, you know!" He tried pulled his hand away from the taller man, only to not get it back. He just almost tripped-somehow caught his balance, and continued to get dragged. Only after did he realize he had no idea where they were. He has only been to this specific building a few times, and he was no navigator. Even if he did get away from Akihito, he would be lost. Besides, he needs to find out what the hell happened back there. 'My lover' huh... how funny that it was a guy who said that, and even funnier that it was a good looking celebrity.
                                            Either today was going to be a great day, or a nightmare.

PHEW I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG
PLS FORGIVE ME
//sobs all over u
aiden speaking #17B924
satoshi speaking #BB8BCC
stole aki's color emotion_awesome #9be3d9
unimportant anyone speaking

Mewkshake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff