Welcome to Gaia! ::

Evil Turkin

She smiles. "I'm not sure about the cabin part..But there are tents. It's a ways away from here though." I say looking around the forest for any creepy people that might be sneaking up.

He shook his head for the moment thinking too hard. " I'm not even going to bother you ...I think I've done enough of that." He looked down, feeling that deep down inside he truly did need to know where to go and someoone to lead him there. " It's nothing really...its just..." He paused breifly as the sounds of cawing were aloud. " ...I...nevermind. " His words drifted as he turned his head and looked away in embarassment.

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Xan Mikyono
Evil Turkin

She smiles. "I'm not sure about the cabin part..But there are tents. It's a ways away from here though." I say looking around the forest for any creepy people that might be sneaking up.

He shook his head for the moment thinking too hard. " I'm not even going to bother you ...I think I've done enough of that." He looked down, feeling that deep down inside he truly did need to know where to go and someoone to lead him there. " It's nothing really...its just..." He paused breifly as the sounds of cawing were aloud. " ...I...nevermind. " His words drifted as he turned his head and looked away in embarassment.

Yuay's era twitched slightly as she turned her head on confussion. "What? I know how to get there!" Yuay smiles. "Hey,...are you ok?"
Evil Turkin

Yuay's era twitched slightly as she turned her head on confussion. "What? I know how to get there!" Yuay smiles. "Hey,...are you ok?"

He smiled and nodded his head as he said " Yeah..I'll be ok...I guess I'll follow your way. " He was surprised as to how kindhearted she was, it made him feel secure. His paranoia was at a new low, yet maybe he was letting his guard down. Well with his skills it wouldn't be easy for him to be hurt or at least when he knows where an attack would be coming from.

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Xan Mikyono
Evil Turkin

He smiled and nodded his head as he said " Yeah..I'll be ok...I guess I'll follow your way. " He was surprised as to how kindhearted she was, it made him feel secure. His paranoia was at a new low, yet maybe he was letting his guard down. Well with his skills it wouldn't be easy for him to be hurt or at least when he knows where an attack would be coming from.

"Okay then! ONWARD!!!!" Yuay yells pointing in the direction of the camp. She then starts leaping on and over different branches, occasionally looking back to see if you're keeping up. "WHEE! IT FEELS LIKE I'M FLYING!!!" She screams jumping from tree to tree.

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
((Hum dee do da day! HEY! >.< wink )

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
((G2g! BYE BYE! :3))
(( Sorry I was kinda waiting but it took a while so I started watching some anime. I know you are gone so Bai BaiS ! I will post my last post of the night now. ))

Behind Yuay was Xan leaping from branch to branch. he made it seem as if it were at ease because it truly did feel like flying was capable...although in his case it slightly is capable. Staring at her he noticed a faintly familiar look in her face...almost as if he has met her before. But before he can reach words to say his head was about to be lopped off by a branch. Quickly his body reacted and phased theough the material of the wood almost as if it were never there. After phasing, he looked forwards to Yuay to see if she had noticed and simply shook it off as if nothing happened back there. He knew this was gonna be a long trip but anything would do just to get to his destination. Determined and full of ambitions he works his way into success.

(( Ok...that was it for now maybe later on in the day I will post ...but for now Im hitting my pillows/bed for sure. Tomorrow I work from 1:300PM to 10:00 PM which is disasterous but I'll be sure to try my best in posting and catching up. (^_^) Goodnite to all..even though nobody is around. ))
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity

Auran watched and laughed...Eventualy She would Become collected, and 'smart' again...But at the moment she was just a plaything...He Guessed and hour or two, before She would be able to think again...

Sky Was slightly surprised by this, and Faded away into the ground...Avoiding her, as He ran away...His Memorys slowlwy returned to him unti;...the only thing He didnt know was Who Alexa was...
"come back you"she screamed and followed him she then jumped infront of him and grabed his neck "come with me or suffer"she said as she but her dagger to his neck while looking in hes eyes agian trying ot convence him...

Sky threw her off, and waited...His eyes began to Become Pearl white, as He Took out his swords, and lunged at her...
mitsu easly dodges and hits sky in his back with her elbow and she flips back "come on is that all?!"..

Sky shook his head, and Grabed her...Using one hand to hold himself up, as He threw her up, and slammed his leg into Her back, sending her flying...Before jumping up after her, and Grabbing her neck...throwing her down into the earth..."of course not..."
"great" she gits up and sighs she take out her swords and smirks, her swords are on fire now and she spins them both over her head and spins them around, she form an emormous fire tornado, she says some words and its goes after sky, she then follows it and started to swing at sky with her to swords

Angelic Sex Symbol

10,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity

Auran watched and laughed...Eventualy She would Become collected, and 'smart' again...But at the moment she was just a plaything...He Guessed and hour or two, before She would be able to think again...

Sky Was slightly surprised by this, and Faded away into the ground...Avoiding her, as He ran away...His Memorys slowlwy returned to him unti;...the only thing He didnt know was Who Alexa was...
"come back you"she screamed and followed him she then jumped infront of him and grabed his neck "come with me or suffer"she said as she but her dagger to his neck while looking in hes eyes agian trying ot convence him...

Sky threw her off, and waited...His eyes began to Become Pearl white, as He Took out his swords, and lunged at her...
mitsu easly dodges and hits sky in his back with her elbow and she flips back "come on is that all?!"..

Sky shook his head, and Grabed her...Using one hand to hold himself up, as He threw her up, and slammed his leg into Her back, sending her flying...Before jumping up after her, and Grabbing her neck...throwing her down into the earth..."of course not..."
"great" she gits up and sighs she take out her swords and smirks, her swords are on fire now and she spins them both over her head and spins them around, she form an emormous fire tornado, she says some words and its goes after sky, she then follows it and started to swing at sky with her to swords

carlita rides up on deer looking and watching everyone as she holds her sword
((HAHA I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA))

Angelic Sex Symbol

10,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ichigo2004
((HAHA I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA))

CARLITA SHOOTS HER ARROW AND GETS OFFF DEER

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

"Someone call for me?"
I asked kidnly as I saw the group of people.
My eyes lit up to see her here. I walked over to her, a gentle smile on my face. "I'm happy to finally meet you again."

I return the smile.
"It's very nice to see you again too."
I bowed slightly and then stepped back a bit. "Anyways, it seems that Melfina here has been searching for you."

I looked over at the sleeping android.
"It looks as though she's happy now."
I said as I turn back to face him.
"It would seem so." I added with a chuckle. "So, what brings you around here?"
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity

Sky tilted his head curiously and stuck out his armblade...The blade met hers through the tornado, and He pushed her away, not much caring for his now burnt hand...
Tie woke up she looked around. She then saw her dead mother laying on the ground a litle ways in front of her. "Mommy, Why did you haft to leave?" She started to cry and then shook it off. "I am going to be strong for her." She would try and work out just like her mother did. She started to run. she was not that fast though.

Angelic Sex Symbol

10,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Too-shy
Tie woke up she looked around. She then saw her dead mother laying on the ground a litle ways in front of her. "Mommy, Why did you haft to leave?" She started to cry and then shook it off. "I am going to be strong for her." She would try and work out just like her mother did. She started to run. she was not that fast though.

walks up to tie as carlita heard those words she thought of her village getting slaughtered

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff