• Noble Shade 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Too-shy
((I'll be back in a little bit.))

((Otay! :3 See ya later then!))
Evil Turkin
Tokiya-san
Tokiya just hid behind the trees not saying anyhting but he still just watched the girl.

"Okay,...then..." She whispered..."I could've swore I heard....Eh." Yuay gets out and jumps back in. "WOO!!!!"

Tokiya had gotten wet this time. he shook off but he let himself be out in the open a little bit.

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Tokiya-san
Evil Turkin
Tokiya-san
Tokiya just hid behind the trees not saying anyhting but he still just watched the girl.

"Okay,...then..." She whispered..."I could've swore I heard....Eh." Yuay gets out and jumps back in. "WOO!!!!"

Tokiya had gotten wet this time. he shook off but he let himself be out in the open a little bit.

I turn around again. "Okay...I know whatever you are, that you are there! Come out!"
Tokiya steped out into the light he was in his angel form his little wings reflected the suns light a little. tokiya still watched the girl not sure what to do. or what she'll do.

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Tokiya-san
Tokiya steped out into the light he was in his angel form his little wings reflected the suns light a little. tokiya still watched the girl not sure what to do. or what she'll do.

Yuay smiled. "That's better!" She motioned for him to come swimming with her. "Come on!"
Tokiya didn't say anything he just stood there. Tokiya was short for his age even though he was 15 it looked like he was nine or ten. He didn't know if he should go swimming or just stay out of the water but he also didn't go near her either.

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
She tilts her head slightly, waiting in the water. "I won't bite! Unless you bite me first!" Yuay calls out. "I would like somebody to swim with..."
Tokiya hesitated but then came over to the water and sat down on the edge of the lake only putting his feet into the water. wating the girl.

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Yuay laughs a bit, goes under water, tickles your feet for a second and comes back up with a smile.
as soon as the girl tuched his feet they where out of the water and he was looking evily at her. but then it just faded away. still he wouldn't talk to her.

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Yuay laughed. "Sensitive!" She nodded. "Your quiet...Planning something?"
Shiro chuckled as he sat on the bench watching the what seemed to be a couple with a small smile before standing up and pulling off his shirt to reveal a lean and muscular body as he dived ino the water
Tokiya looked at the girl and shook his head. his little wings flaped a little to get away some of the water that was on them.

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Yuay blinked. "Can you talk?" I ask curiously. Yuay turns her head hearing another. "We have another visitor!" She thinks to herself.
Shiro shivers slightly from the chill of the water as he swims out to the center of the lake using his wings to propell himself, his wolf ear flattened to his head

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff