Welcome to Gaia! ::

BurningRave

*he saw the Bold princess out by herself useing a horid looking sword, he ran to her and dropped his own sword in front of her* Here use this your magesty *he smiles and walks off slowly*

((ack...sorry for the slow reply... gaia is not being agreeable))
Aideki picked up Lloyd's sword and hefted it, swinging it back and forth... It was nice...but...it was also his... She threw it back at him. It flung through the air, sticking into the ground behind him.
"I'm good, thanks," she said smartly... then continued her trainting.
Aideki
BurningRave

*he saw the Bold princess out by herself useing a horid looking sword, he ran to her and dropped his own sword in front of her* Here use this your magesty *he smiles and walks off slowly*

Aideki picked up Lloyd's sword and hefted it, swinging it back and forth... It was nice...but...it was also his... She threw it back at him. It flung through the air, sticking into the ground behind him.

(dont worry about it) *he grabs his sword and charges at her locking his sword with her own* Come on I need to teach you some sword play*he looked into her eyes pushing his force forward with his blade trying to make her lose grip of her blade*
~She stops infront of a stone bench and sits down. Leaning back she picks a red rose, so dark it seemed black and slowly brought it to her nose, taking in it's scent. A slow sight escaped her lips as she looked up at the sky, her free hand wrapping around her amulet~
Angel sat over by a stream and took a drink looking at her reflection first and noticed a castle in the reflection also. She took a sip ofthe water in her soft hand. her Long blond hair pulled back in a braid shinning in the moons sunlight. She heard a noise nearby and looked up her saphire eyes scanning the woods.
Name: Shwee
Race: Elf
Weapon: Elven Longbow and Long Sword
Magics: Cloaking and Healing
Appearance: Sig
Personality: Kind and calm, but a little dark at times.
Position: Other- Ranger

Interesting Dabbler

piper_jade
~She stops infront of a stone bench and sits down. Leaning back she picks a red rose, so dark it seemed black and slowly brought it to her nose, taking in it's scent. A slow sight escaped her lips as she looked up at the sky, her free hand wrapping around her amulet~
*Rhiannah looks up from her studies and blinks when she notices the queen not far off. She slowly gets to her feet and holds the tome under her arm as she walks over to Piper and gives a shallow but polite bow.* "Hiya, M'lady. Are ya alright?"
Name: Alex
Race: Vampire
Weapon: scythe
Magic: black fire
Appearance: avvie
Personality: weird odd
Position: theif/wanderer
BurningRave
Aideki
BurningRave

(dont worry about it) *he grabs his sword and charges at her locking his sword with her own* Come on I need to teach you some sword play*he looked into her eyes pushing his force forward with his blade trying to make her lose grip of her blade*

Her lips curled upward lightly, though hardly noticable, into a satisfied grin. But it disappeared just as quick as she felt his force push down onto her. Gritting her teeth, she gripped the hilt to her sad excuse for a sword and pushed back, staring back into his eyes with intensity.
...but then the blade of her sword gave way and snapped in two. She sucked in her breath as she fell forward, her chest pressing against that of Lloyd's katana... She heard the ripping of cloth as the blade cut through her loose-fitted shirt and against her skin. Though the blade did indeed cut her skin, it wasn't anything of real worry and Aideki quickly backed away. Her eyes dropped down and fell upon the blood now seeping over her shirt.
"Damn..." she cursed under her breath. If her mother saw blood upon her clothing... Aideki pushed the thought away... she didn't even want to think about it.
Rhiannah Majiss
Rhiannah looks up from her studies and blinks when she notices the queen not far off. She slowly gets to her feet and holds the tome under her arm as she walks over to Piper and gives a shallow but polite bow.* "Hiya, M'lady. Are ya alright?"

~She looks up at the woman that had approached her~ Yes, I am quite fine, thank you for asking. ~She sets the rose down~ May I ask your name?
Aideki
BurningRave
Aideki
BurningRave

Her lips curled upward lightly, though hardly noticable, into a satisfied grin. But it disappeared just as quick as she felt his force push down onto her. Gritting her teeth, she gripped the hilt to her sad excuse for a sword and pushed back, staring back into his eyes with intensity.
...but then the blade of her sword gave way and snapped in two. She sucked in her breath as she fell forward, her chest pressing against that of Lloyd's katana... She heard the ripping of cloth as the blade cut through her loose-fitted shirt and against her skin. Though the blade did indeed cut her skin, it wasn't anything of real worry and Aideki quickly backed away. Her eyes dropped down and fell upon the blood now seeping over her shirt.
"Damn..." she cursed under her breath. If her mother saw blood upon her clothing... Aideki pushed the thought away... she didn't even want to think about it.

*he glanced at the blood he was happy it was only a minor cut on her chest* Be still*he touch the cut and it instantly healed* Now here*he takes off his armor and takes off his shirt handing it to her* Now your mother wont see the blood *he also reached behind himself and handed her another katana* Here keep it its yours*he sheathed his own katana and picked up his armor and walked off*
*Shwee was walking in the forest as he allways does, his black hood covering his head and a dark green cloak wraped around him, as he walked he began to sing an Elvish song to help pass the time. Not much later he saw a castle not far from him, so he began to walk to it singing his song*
A young Vampire girl walked out of the forest heading towards the castle dragging behide her was her scythe she boredly walked over to the castle looking for trouble or maybe treasure but she wasnty sure if she was going to steal form them quite yet

Interesting Dabbler

piper_jade
Rhiannah Majiss
Rhiannah looks up from her studies and blinks when she notices the queen not far off. She slowly gets to her feet and holds the tome under her arm as she walks over to Piper and gives a shallow but polite bow.* "Hiya, M'lady. Are ya alright?"

~She looks up at the woman that had approached her~ Yes, I am quite fine, thank you for asking. ~She sets the rose down~ May I ask your name?
*She smiles a little.* "My name is Rhiannah Majiss, m'lady. What's your name?"
Name:Katomi SilverMoon (Wolf)
Race:Half Wolf Half Dragon
Weapon: Two one handed swords
Magics: Dragon Magic
Appearance: She is about 5'6 with hair that is black at the top then goes more silver as it goes down. She has the wings of a silver dragon and the tail and ears of a black wolf. She always wear men pants but red blouses which always have holes in the back for her wings.
Personality: She is Shy but brave, She is kind and loyal and can get mad if annoyed
Position: Knight

Wolf walked into the courtyard mumbling about something and wiping mud off of her she can't believe that her stupid sword master made her fall in the mud only cause she looked away for two seconds she cursed herself for being so stupid and hoped no one saw her like this
Rhiannah Majiss
She smiles a little.* "My name is Rhiannah Majiss, m'lady. What's your name?"

Piper, my name is Piper.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out