Welcome to Gaia! ::

Watches him fire it in the air and watches as it lighs up the sky the light adding more effect to her silvery black hair she blinks then looks at him
"that would be so cool if it wasn't trying to kill people"
Wheelers_gurl
Watches him fire it in the air and watches as it lighs up the sky the light adding more effect to her silvery black hair she blinks then looks at him

*he looks at her* Are you ok?*he falls to his knees and then hits the ground hard*
[SP] Duo Maxwell
fallen_nekosnowangel
(that cart lol) "Oh i see " She said as she walked on. "I used to live here as a child and my father was a great night who died in battle, I come here every so often to bring him flowers., and my mother flowers.""My mother fell ill after my fathers death and she died."
"Me and my sister were the only one left, But they seperated us and I was sent to an orphanage and im not sure were they took her." SO Im all alone" Angel smelled the roses and walked past the all the villagers and walked into a graveyard filled with noble dead nights which was next to the castle. Angel walked up to a grave which had 3 roses on its tomb sone still alive. Angel picked them up and they died in her hands a tear escaped from the courner of her eye, she wiped it and set the new flowers there. I already visited my motherd grave last week. She prayed and then got up and thank Shwee for accompaining her. "So Shwee what do you think of the village and the castle so far?"
*Shwee followed her looking around* "I'm sorry they died. I now how it fills to be alone al the time." *Shwee then followed her in to the graveyard and looked down at the gave, he could see the tear fall from her eye, he felt sorry for her and her sister. He noded to her when she thanked him and then looked at her* "It's beatiful."

(wow i typed alot lol) She stood up so what would you like to see now. She said with a smile. We can see the queens guardian or parts of the palace not the whole thing but the parts the villagers are aloud into . Or more of the village. ^_^
BurningRave
Wheelers_gurl

*he looks at her* Are you ok?*he falls to his knees and then hits the ground hard*

"I should be asking you that question do you need healing i have some dark dragon inme so i can heal light and dark creatures"
She kneels beside him concern in her eyes
fallen_nekosnowangel

(wow i typed alot lol) She stood up so what would you like to see now. She said with a smile. We can see the queens guardian or parts of the palace not the whole thing but the parts the villagers are aloud into . Or more of the village. ^_^
((Lol)) *Shwee looked at her as she stood up and then thought for a sec of where to go.* "Anyone is fine. What is your the one you would like to see?"
Wheelers_gurl
BurningRave
Wheelers_gurl

"I should be asking you that question do you need healing i have some dark dragon inme so i can heal light and dark creatures"

Im mored concerned about you..Im alright*he stands up back to his normal form his clothes shredded* Im sorry about that..I dont know what happened
[SP] Duo Maxwell
fallen_nekosnowangel

((Lol)) *Shwee looked at her as she stood up and then thought for a sec of where to go.* "Anyone is fine. What is your the one you would like to see?"
" Ive been here before remember " So you get to choose Angel said still smiling.
Name: Arian Owl
Race:elven/fairy
Weapon: sabour and bow
Magics: controls the element of earth and can use water in any form.
Appearance: Tall, slim, silver hair, silver eyes, has transparent wings. Eras simple clothes except on special occassions.
BurningRave
Wheelers_gurl
BurningRave
Wheelers_gurl

Im mored concerned about you..Im alright*he stands up back to his normal form his clothes shredded* Im sorry about that..I dont know what happened

Im quite fine being part wolf comes in handt when you are trying not to get hit by shooting objects but i think you are like half demon thats why this has never happened before and something triggered it and you started to change form but that is just a guess
Wheelers_gurl
BurningRave
Wheelers_gurl
BurningRave
Wheelers_gurl

Im quite fine being part wolf comes in handt when you are trying not to get hit by shooting objects but i think you are like half demon thats why this has never happened before and something triggered it and you started to change form but that is just a guess

*he smiles and kisses her cheek* I think your right..well ill be in my room if you need me*he crouches down some and jumps from here to the castle tower and walks into his room through the window*
fallen_nekosnowangel
" Ive been here before remember " So you get to choose Angel said still smiling.
*Shwee smiled and then picked the first place to come to his mind* "..... The queen's guardian sounds good."
[SP] Duo Maxwell
fallen_nekosnowangel
*Shwee smiled and then picked the first place to come to his mind* "..... The queen's guardian sounds good."
"alright" she said with a nod and grabed ahold of shwees hand and walked off toward the queens gardan with a smile
Blushes abit then smiles as he goes to his room then sits down crosslegged in between the rows of flowers and makes her Flute appear and starts to play a tune that seems to make the flowers around her dance she starts to shine a light blue color as she plays not caring who is watching or listening
fallen_nekosnowangel
"alright" she said with a nod and grabed ahold of shwees hand and walked off toward the queens gardan with a smile
*Shwee looked down at his hand as she grabed it and walked to the garden. He followed her he looking around at what was around him*
*he changes into some new clothes and sits out his window and looks up at the moon then the women he just met* Hmm..maybe I should*he looked up at the moon again and sang out being heard through out the whole castle area*

Fly me to the moon
Let me sing among those stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars

In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby kiss me

Fill my heart with song
Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore

In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you