Welcome to Gaia! ::

BurningRave

*he glanced at the blood he was happy it was only a minor cut on her chest* Be still*he touch the cut and it instantly healed* Now here*he takes off his armor and takes off his shirt handing it to her* Now your mother wont see the blood *he also reached behind himself and handed her another katana* Here keep it its yours*he sheathed his own katana and picked up his armor and walked off*

Looking the katana over, again she found it quite nice...but again she threw it back at him, "I dont want your weapontry! I can get my own!" With that said, she picked up her broken blade and stormed off into the night towards the caslte. She hated having things handed to her... It only made her feel that much royal and she wanted none of it. Working for what she got made her feel better, and much more proud of what she earned. If she ever got a good, sturdy sword, it would be one she lost a lot of sweat, and maybe even blood, for.

Interesting Dabbler

piper_jade

Piper, my name is Piper.
*nods then furrows her brow in thought for a moment * "Piper? That name sounds familiar..."
fallen_nekosnowangel
Angel sat over by a stream and took a drink looking at her reflection first and noticed a castle in the reflection also. She took a sip ofthe water in her soft hand. her Long blond hair pulled back in a braid shinning in the moons sunlight. She heard a noise nearby and looked up her saphire eyes scanning the woods.
*As Shwee was walking along sing the Elvish song, he saw a girl over by the stream only about 10 feet away from where he was, he walked over to her and looked at her from under his hood* "Well hello my lady, what brings you to the forest?"
Rhiannah Majiss
nods then furrows her brow in thought for a moment * "Piper? That name sounds familiar..."

Perhaps it is because it is the Queen's name, and perhaps because I am the queen. I pleasure to meet you Rhiannah. ~Stands and extends her hand~
she gets to the castle gates looking for a way in also making sure there were no knights or guards around at the moment she climbed over the castle gates landing in the courtyard looking around for a moment then walking into the castle
*he walks over to the queens garden and sits down on a stone bench trying to wipe the blood off his katana* Damn*he mumbled to himself seeing the blood not coming off* Well...to bad i guess*he sheathed his sword and looked at the vast garden smileing a little chilly without his shirt*

Interesting Dabbler

piper_jade

Perhaps it is because it is the Queen's name, and perhaps because I am the queen. I pleasure to meet you Rhiannah. ~Stands and extends her hand~
*Rhia blinks then covers her mouth in a small gasp* "Oh my! Forgive my imformality, yer majesty! *she slowly takes the hand and gives it a small shake8
Finally gets all the mud off of her and starts to walk around the courtyard and stops and sniffs the air and slowly follows the smell until she comes to a garden she look smiles at all the flowers and sits down on the ground cross legged breathing in the smell of the flowers lovly the peace and quiet
She snuck around in the shadows, the pieces of her sword strapped tightly under her belt. Her eyes darted around everywhere, looking for guards and the like...making sure she was not in their view.
She had gotten caught enough in the past to know how to be sneaky, and with that came a talent for plundering as well.
she wanders the castle looking for gold or someone while lurking in the shadows hoping she would not run into any guards but trying not to jinx it for she has had ben having really bad luck latly but she continued to look just not thinking about the guards cacthing her
Rhiannah Majiss
*Rhia blinks then covers her mouth in a small gasp* "Oh my! Forgive my imformality, yer majesty! *she slowly takes the hand and gives it a small shake8

~Smiles soflty~ No need for formalities dear. They're only a tool used to make yourself look better in one's eyes through false personality. ~She laughs softly, looking at the girl~
xXVampireXx
she wanders the castle looking for gold or someone while lurking in the shadows hoping she would not run into any guards but trying not to jinx it for she has had ben having really bad luck latly but she continued to look just not thinking about the guards cacthing her

She slowly turns her head as her wolf ears twitch and she turns to wolf and walks around slowly until she finally finds the person she growls low in her throat warning the intruder that she was there
xXVampireXx

*while looking at the garden he felt someones Aura...someone who didnt belong* Its not the princess*he mumbled he new the princess was hideing somewhere else sneaking around trying to get a new sword probaly* Hmm*he appeared before the women in the shadows* Who are you and what are you doing here*he had his sword ready*
(beats her comp) Angel saphire eyes turned at looked up at the path that led to the castle, her wings disapeared with a flash of light as feathers floated around her and threw her long hair the wind blew. She started walking to the castle admiring th view as she went.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff