Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Dabbler

piper_jade

~Smiles soflty~ No need for formalities dear. They're only a tool used to make yourself look better in one's eyes through false personality. ~She laughs softly, looking at the girl~
*blushes and nods a little* Very true... *she furrows her brow again as she tries to think of something to say only to have her expression brighten a moment later.* Oh! Since we're doin' introductions, I'd like ya ta meet my familiar Glenwick! *she grins and points to the frog on her shoulder which croaks in response. Oddly enough, this frog seems to have fangs sticking out of its mouth...*
Wheelers_gurl
xXVampireXx
she wanders the castle looking for gold or someone while lurking in the shadows hoping she would not run into any guards but trying not to jinx it for she has had ben having really bad luck latly but she continued to look just not thinking about the guards cacthing her

She slowly turns her head as her wolf ears twitch and she turns to wolf and walks around slowly until she finally finds the person she growls low in her throat warning the intruder that she was there

runs away from the wolf but doesnt leave the castle
fallen_nekosnowangel
(beats her comp) Angel saphire eyes turned at looked up at the path that led to the castle, her wings disapeared with a flash of light as feathers floated around her and threw her long hair the wind blew. She started walking to the castle admiring th view as she went.
*As Shwee was walking along sing the Elvish song, he saw a girl walking to the castle he saw, she was only about 10 feet away from where he was, and he thought to him self he might know her, so he walked over to her and looked at her from under his hood* "Well hello my lady, what brings you to the forest?"
Rhiannah Majiss
*blushes and nods a little* Very true... *she furrows her brow again as she tries to think of something to say only to have her expression brighten a moment later.* Oh! Since we're doin' introductions, I'd like ya ta meet my familiar Glenwick! *she grins and points to the frog on her shoulder which croaks in response. Oddly enough, this frog seems to have fangs sticking out of its mouth...*

~Smiles, this time showing off a set of long white fangs on each jaw, at the frog~ Seems as if you have a set of fangs to yourself. ~She says playfulling to the familiar~ Good to meet you Glenwick.
She climbes up on a low hanging roof of the castle, going along the route she had taken a hundred times before. From that roof she climbed unto higher ones until she was able to reach the wall that the window of her chamber was built upon.
Taking one more look around, she began her climb up the sheets she had tied together to make a rope.
Falling over the panel of the window and into her room, she quickly pulled the makeshift rope up and out of siight.
BurningRave
xXVampireXx
she wanders the castle looking for gold or someone while lurking in the shadows hoping she would not run into any guards but trying not to jinx it for she has had ben having really bad luck latly but she continued to look just not thinking about the guards cacthing her

*while looking at the garden he felt someones Aura...someone who didnt belong* Its not the princess*he mumbled he new the princess was hideing somewhere else sneaking around trying to get a new sword probaly* Hmm*he appeared before the women in the shadows* Who are you and what are you doing here*he had his sword ready*

Vamp, and for now nothing
xXVampireXx
Wheelers_gurl
xXVampireXx

She slowly turns her head as her wolf ears twitch and she turns to wolf and walks around slowly until she finally finds the person she growls low in her throat warning the intruder that she was there

sighs cause she hates when they runs and starts to chase after her using her wolf speed to easly catch up and stop infront of the gurl turning back into human forn with her wings and tail and ears
"YOu know i hate it when you guys run never fun but what are you doing here?"
Aideki
She climbes up on a low hanging roof of the castle, going along the route she had taken a hundred times before. From that roof she climbed unto higher ones until she was able to reach the wall that the window of her chamber was built upon.
Taking one more look around, she began her climb up the sheets she had tied together to make a rope.
Falling over the panel of the window and into her room, she quickly pulled the makeshift rope up and out of siight.

Tisk Tisk Tisk Your sneaking out again Princess*he laughs* If you needed help makeing a sword you could of asked me, I know you dont like being taken care of and such but its nice to ask someone for help*he stands up and smiles at her* Becareful..Theres an intruder here*he walks out of her room*
Wheelers_gurl
xXVampireXx
Wheelers_gurl
xXVampireXx

sighs cause she hates when they runs and starts to chase after her using her wolf speed to easly catch up and stop infront of the gurl turning back into human forn with her wings and tail and ears

Nothing just wanderering
[SP] Duo Maxwell
fallen_nekosnowangel
(beats her comp) Angel saphire eyes turned at looked up at the path that led to the castle, her wings disapeared with a flash of light as feathers floated around her and threw her long hair the wind blew. She started walking to the castle admiring th view as she went.
*As Shwee was walking along sing the Elvish song, he saw a girl walking to the castle he saw, she was only about 10 feet away from where he was, and he thought to him self he might know her, so he walked over to her and looked at her from under his hood* "Well hello my lady, what brings you to the forest?"
Angel turned around a bit frightened and pulled out a long think wooden stick with a strange language embezled on it. She flung the end quikly pointing it at him and she looked at him nervously. When she looked into his eyes she noticed he was no harm and but the stick behind her back. "Please do not sneak up on me again im a bit jumpy" she says with a warm smile. Then she remember the question he asked."Oh and im in these woods, cause this is the only route to that castle." she answered pointing out the tall towers sticking out above the tall green ,leaves of the waving trees. She smiles warmly and peacefully, "May I ask why you are here Sir?"
xXVampireXx
Wheelers_gurl
xXVampireXx
Wheelers_gurl
xXVampireXx

Nothing just wanderering

"Yeah i have heard that before should i read your mind or will you tell me being dragon comes in hand"
She opens her wings and covers her body with them

Interesting Dabbler

piper_jade

~Smiles, this time showing off a set of long white fangs on each jaw, at the frog~ Seems as if you have a set of fangs to yourself. ~She says playfulling to the familiar~ Good to meet you Glenwick.
*Glenwick would probably give a toothy grin if he could. Instead, he merely croaks at Piper. Rhia smiles happily.* Great! Now we're all friends! *she giggles softly.*
BurningRave
Aideki

Tisk Tisk Tisk Your sneaking out again Princess*he laughs* If you needed help makeing a sword you could of asked me, I know you dont like being taken care of and such but its nice to ask someone for help*he stands up and smiles at her* Becareful..Theres an intruder here*he walks out of her room*

She squinted her eyes at him, slightly shaking her head, "Whatever.." she said under her breath. After he had left, her eyes fell down upon the shirt of his she was wearing. She quickly tore it off and threw it down the hall at him, "Here's you shirt back! I hope none of my blood got on it..." she called after him, "..not..." she added under her breathe, then turned back into her room.
She pulled her own bloodied shirt off and over her head, dropping it to the floor and scootching it under her bed. She found a black tunic and pulled it on, tying it up and adjusting it.
Wheelers_gurl
xXVampireXx
Wheelers_gurl
xXVampireXx
Wheelers_gurl
xXVampireXx

Nothing just wanderering

"Yeah i have heard that before should i read your mind or will you tell me being dragon comes in hand"
She opens her wings and covers her body with them

I dont know if you would even want to read my mind
Aideki
BurningRave
Aideki

She squinted his eyes at him, slightly shaking her head, "Whatever.." she said under her breath. After he had left, her eyes fell down upon the shirt of his she was wearing. She quickly tore it off and threw it down the hall at him, "Here's you shirt back! I hope none of my blood got on it..." she called after him, "..not..." she added under her breathe, then turned back into her room.
She pulled her own bloodied shirt off and over her head, dropping it to the floor and scootching it under her bed. She found a black tunic and pulled it on, tying it up and adjusting it.

*he smirked to himself and picked up his shirt and ripped it shreds* Dont need that anymore*he smiles and laughs some hearing her little comment "Not"* I wonder why she picks on me so much*he walks down the hallway he couldnt help but love her boldness*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff