Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
                User Image

As it seemed his mate was quite sleepy, Conan decided not to wake the beautiful white fae. Instead, he gently nuzzled her then pushed his massive frame to his large paws, stretching each leg in turn before bowing down and stretching out his back. Ah, there it was. That glorious feeling that came from one stretching muscles that had been at rest all night. A yawn caught the large brute by surprise but he chuckled quietly, shaking his head before giving his still sleeping mate one last nuzzle and striding out of the den. He looking around for a moment, just to see who was up and about within the pack. He remembered Theo going on and barking like a mad wolf about his pups that had arrived earlier that morning. Conan didn't remember too much from his time in his homeland but he did remember nearly getting his tail bitten off by a protective mother when he'd gotten himself too close to her den when he was but a straggling lad. His bushy tail tucked slightly between his hind legs at the memory. No, this guard wasn't about to repeat the past. He may not be the sharpest tooth in a wolf's mouth but he learned from his mistakes and took care not to repeat them. He'd congratulate the Zeta later, there'd be plenty of time still. He spotted the Shaman walking away, seeming to be in her own thoughts. The brute shrugged and began moving his paws, carrying himself to the river. He could use a bit of a thirst quencher, perhaps even a swim. It was getting hot already. Conan was not looking forward to summer.

A drink turned into a wade in the moderately quick moving river and oh good it felt. Heh. Conan even managed to catch himself a fish though it wasn't really his favourite meal but it was something in his stomach. He didn't particularly care for fish; they were a bit hard to eat with all the little bones and what not but the eggs the females carried were tasty if one managed to get to them. Of course, getting to the eggs all depended on if one could actually catch the slippery, scaly creatures. It was no easy feat. Conan just finished his snack and was washing his muzzle off when his ears picked up Ansel's howling call for all hunters. It made his maw twitch a bit, forming into a small smirk. Did the Sigma not know that Karam Niel currently had a very large shortage of hunters? That was probably why the large brute hauled himself up onto the river bank and gave his coat a shake before trotting off in the direction in which the howl came. Upon reaching the Sigma, the brute sat himself down a foot or so away from him with a grin.
                                    "Conan at your service." He may not be a hunter by any means but he was a big brute and was capable of taking down some big prey. Not only that but he could be surprisingly quick on his feet if need be. That and he liked hunting. Why was it he became a guard? He couldn't remember but oh well. His memory wasn't exactly the best but that didn't really bother him.

KisaSpeaks; Thank you to my lovely Stephy for making Conan's layout <3 I hope I'm using it right xD

▇▇ #c76114 - speech
▇▇ #674d39 - thoughts
▇▇ #4c4c4c - wolf's name

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
              User Image
                        User Image

Kailani wasn't really doing much. After being chased away by Sidero she effectively lost anything to do. Where the hell was everyone anyways? A growling huff left the young fae's maw as she walked with her head down, watching her paw prints appear in the dirt as she walked. What? She was bored! Stupid Beline was busy with the equally stupid Sidero and she had no idea where the rest of this freaking pack was. Climbing up onto a large rock solved her boredom issue for a while since it was slightly difficult but once she was up there, the boredom crept back into her skull. Growling, Kailani spotted a stray branch that was near enough for her to swat at and so she did - after crouching down with her bottom in the air. She even managed to grab hold of it and she tugged it closer to herself, growling viciously and shaking her head occasionally. Really, the little fae had every intention of killing that branch. But, the branch had every intention of getting revenge as it got loose and ended up smacking her right between the ears. Letting loose a yelp, as it stung quite a bit, Kailani glared at the branch that was missing some leaves and bark. Stupid branch.
                              "I'll be back for you, stupid branch." The pup grumbled, turning and taking a step to leave her rock perch though her paw missed it and sent her tumbling down and down the hill. She was in a free fall .. or free tumble in this case and the little fae couldn't seem to stop herself. Thankfully, she didn't sustain any injury when she came to a halt, having reached the bottom of the hill with a flop and an 'oof'. Sitting up, she wobbled in the sitting position, officially dizzy. Man, was she ever dizzy. Maybe she'd lay down until everything stopped spinning .. Yeah, that sounded like a good plan. At least until she heard some voices, one belonging to her father [Aron] and it sounded like something was going on. Getting to all four paws was a challenge but Kailani managed to shake the remaining dizziness off - literally. So, now that she was able to walk in a straight line, she made her way towards the voices. Kailani didn't say anything when she arrived, however, merely sat next to Aron and kept her opinion to herself.

Kisa's Speaks; Thanks to my lovely Stephy once again for the layout <33 I love it~
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Tobi
Pup of Karam Niel pack

╚══════════════╝

Tobi's body wiggled as it searched the soft pelt until his nose bumped into another form. He tumbled over by an attempt to climb over this form, which happened to be Nova. He squirmed on his back for a moment, not having appropriate balance or muscle formation for his new environment. He squealed temporarily as he struggled, more in fear that he might stay this way indefinitely. Sure enough, however, he righted himself again and while his head seemed to lead the rest of his body, he managed to find a spot to suckle from. The warmth of the nourishing milk filled his hungry belly and soothed him. In fact if he wasn't so hungry he might even sleep. Then again if he could he would continue to suckle while he slept.

Tobi was quite content, finally enjoying his nice warm meal when suddenly something, or someone turned one of his siblings over, knocking them into him. The same was then done to him. He felt his back against the cold earth again and his legs wiggled about in the air, a paw managing to hit the object that seemed to be inspecting him. Whether it was because of the uncoordinated smack he gave the one that tipped him over or because they moved on, it didn't matter to Tobi. More warm milk was on his mind. He again squirmed and wiggled his little body around as he struggled once again to flip himself over, front feet and head first. His hind end followed after. When he finally managed to feel his belly on the ground again he wiggled more. He wasn't sure if he was going in the right direction now or not, but he kept moving. Lucky enough for him he wasn't too off course when he was inspected and he managed to nestle up against his mother's belly and went back to his meal. He was a growing boy after all and had the appetite for one. Of course the warm meal was making him sleepy and so far the day was very exhausting. He felt himself doze a little, pausing in mid meal, but he woke himself a moment later when his stomach growled again.

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image
        ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Sidero was waiting for the damn theta to thank her, and as she waited she caught the scent of the omega, Bay, her hackles quickly rose and she grew quite ill-tempered, well even more so, rapidly. Her snowy hackles rose sharply, and her tail lifted and curled over her back, she ignored the theta so if she spoke to her, the zeta didn't hear it nor did she totally care. Bay had not been called for, nor did the zeta ever wanted her to find her den. The snowy zeta snarled loudly as she charged toward the female, she started to stutter and speak but it only got the snowy female more pissed off. Quickly she locked her fangs around the female's muzzle and shook her head twice before letting go. She wanted the omega to know better, and be punished for finding her den with her pups in it. A deep growl left her as she stared down the omega. "Omega, you are nothing but the dirt at my paws, but you have posed yourself as a threat to my young snowy offspring. Therefore, as much as I enjoy your little "confession" I will punish you like the little bi-ch you are." she snapped and sprang at the omega once more, her brown pelt was in her maw and her fangs sank into the female's rump near her tail, she wasn't leaving the marked of the punished, but she was going to cause the female pain and a heavy reminder of this event, in hopes that she never returns or tells no one of her den's area.

Sidero heard paws on the earth and she snarled loudly, releasing Bay. Walking up came the shaman, Raumo, apparently today was, let the WHOLE wolf pack find Sidero's pups. So far three wolves have come by, NONE of which she had called for, the only wolf that was welcome was Béline, not even the Aron was welcome to her litter, the once thing she had for him was gone, he hard given her what she wanted and now he was moving on to the beta, so she didn't care about the stupid wh-ore of a male. She would do what she need to, to keep her pups safe, happy and healthy. If it meant she would have to listen to the weak Evana, then fine, that is what she would do. Stepping away from the omega she moved toward her den her ruby hues on the shaman and she was pissed. One she didn't call for the shaman and two, he assumed that she would need the damn herbs to produce more milk for her pups. WHAT THE FU-K?! she thought as she stared down the shaman, yes he was an elite, but she was a ill-tempered fae all on her own, so add the fact her pups was getting more and more visitors without her permission, you have on your paws a very pissed off zeta will a love for spilling blood.

"What, in the name of Lupen, gives you the right to think I need those to produce milk for my pups?" she said, her words were dripping with venom and her ruby hues were locked on the older male's brown patched throat. Lupen, she wanted to sink her fangs into that area and just pull and pull, until she was able to rip this throat out. She had only called the shaman once, and that was to check on her pups when they were born, they were perfectly healthy so she didn't need the male, and she had been producing plenty of milk for her three pups, that she need the outside help of some nasty leaves that the shaman "kindly" brought her. Aron didn't seem to care enough about his pups to send the shaman, so she doubted the male had sent him. Her hues flicked toward the theta, and she seemed to be keeping herself between her den and the omega, clearly the only wolf she could trust around her pups was the onyx theta. Maybe, just maybe, the zeta would change her thoughts and ideas about the weaker rank. Snorting at that thought she turned her hues toward the omega, just waiting and watching to see what the female would do, then her heated gaze flicked back toward the shaman.

Stephy Says: I'm so sorry this took so long, and is crap. I've been so busy, and I am trying to get through this block.<3

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image
User Image
                                Taichi's alpha was on her stone, looking over at the rather large group of wolves that had gathered for the pack's hunt, she was pleased and sure that they would be able to bring down the buck. Her tail wagged happily as she saw her sister coming toward her. The gamma had nuzzled into her neck and Kaireena had returned the small gesture. "Good morning, 'Kyrie. Romulus," she said with a smile on her maw, the pack knew that the gamma and alpha were siblings, it was no surprise that she had paused her little speech for her sister when she posed herself. "We are going on a hunt, if you wish to join us, then you are welcome. If you do, you know where I would like you." She said, normally she had her sister attack after she hit, and it was kind of where Kaireena would want her sister, attacking before Amala, and then turned her eyes to the group of wolves waiting for her orders.

"Excuse me, while I give some orders." she said toward her sister and her mate, and then she cleared her throat and spoke up to the pack, "Amala, as the delta, I want you behind me, once Calon and I hit, it will be your turn." three powerful wolves, two that were trained hunters, and a warrior, it would be enough to knock the buck down, but if not that was why the rest of the pack was here. "Lilianna, Charr, as you two are quick, I would like for you to round the buck and run him toward us, if you get an opening for nips at the ankles, feel free, but don't risk getting kicked please." she had spoke to both of them, and nodded her head once they responded.

"Akia, Russia, and Loki; Akia, as you are a hunter, you will lead the three of you after Calon, and I. Russia, Loki, you both are warriors, when you can, IF you can, use your strengths to bring down the buck." she nodded her head toward them as they replied then she took a deep breath, if all went well and Lupen was on their side, they would be bringing home a buck for the pack to enjoy for a few days. Her tail wagged a touch as she got excited. She turned toward her sister and smiled, "So what say you, 'Kyrie, will you join the hunt or stay behind, like a pup?" she teased her sister in a loving way. The alpha looked at Romulus and spoke "You gonna be lazy bones and stay behind or shall you join?" she also teased the male, it wasn't the same as her sister but it was in a playful way and she hoped no one would get upset by her words. Kaireena turned her eyes toward her mate and nipped at his chest fur, "Calon, as the new alpha male, I would like you to go first, and together we will lead the hunt." she said softly and licked his cheek as she sat and wrapped her tail around her paws.

Out of the corner of her eye she spotted wolves she had not seen in quite sometime. Kize and Relic, she watched as Ekon had traveled over toward them, she knew she should go over, but she had a hunt to do, if her sister and her mate decided not to come on the hunt then they would be able to deal with the wolves. She looked at the group as they seemed to be getting ready for the hunt, her heart beat quickened as she, herself got ready for her mate to call the hunt forward. She wanted to share this joy with him, her love of hunting, as well as some of his power as the alpha male.

OutOfCharacter: Sorry this is a little jumpy, I was trying to plan out a way for everyone, so guys please try and post as soon as you can, so we can get the hunt out of the way. Thank you. ^ ^

IRL Cutesmasher

8,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

The brute could tell that his words had hit her harder than any physical blow every could. It had been deep and painful, possibly more than he had even intended. He'd wanted to shake her determination, to cause her to abandon this ridiculous attempt to get him to see her perspective, and he had accomplished that. However, he wasn't expecting her to spill such secrets to him as she had.

Feelings? Was she saying that she had some sort of hidden feelings for him? Though he'd been in enough battles to be able to read the emotions of others and predict their actions, this was one thing he'd never had any experience with. Now that she'd admitted such things, he wasn't even sure how he felt about it. Before he could say anything further about the situation however, she had already gone. Had she said she was going to prove him wrong? Was she going to try to attack one of the other packs. Whichever the case, he couldn't will his legs to move after her. If she wanted to go and get herself killed, that was her own decision and he wouldn't be held accountable.

"Stupid fae..." he muttered to himself before he turned and started to wander through the forest, walking aimlessly as he attempted to sort out these thoughts and feelings that he was only now beginning to realize were bubbling up inside.
[Mujihi Beta]
[With: Layla]
[OoC: ]

Breathe Disaster generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
                                                      Every since the black little b*****d showed up, Meesha had developed a rather harsh attitude towards everyone. He took her spot, her love from her father. Aron was hers and she didn’t care what anyone else said. Kenyon took that special time away from her, and now she was working her a** of to be noticed. She was going to slip her way into the spot Kenyon gained with Aron. She was going to make the ebony brute want to leave for good. Meesha glared at the brute and growled darkly when he called her the lowest form of life in Mujihi. She only growled as a warning and didn’t take the statement to heart.

When he turned dominant her tail flipped up and she snarled at him. She wasn’t going to be his little b***h. Her jaws opened slightly and she glared at him. “Shut up, mutt.” she growled and side stepped, starting to circle around him. She may be smaller, but hell.. she knew how to fight. She growled darkly and watched him. “I can do what I want, and become whatever I want. Stay out of it. ” she snarled and snapped her jaws towards him, purposely missing. She knew she was going to get a fight out of this. She just wanted to drag it out a little more so she could throw some more words out, just incase her fighting skills weren’t the best. She really needed to touch up on them. If she was going to get her fathers attention, she had to be the best of the best.

Speaking of her father. Gaining his attention didn’t just mean trying to out beat Kenyon. She would have to weasel her way into his time. He was too busy pursuing Evana and taking care of Sidero. Though his time was more spent on getting a fae. She thought it was disgusting the way he acted but she would never speak of it. The snowy white fae had been thinking she might pay Sidero a visit. With her siblings getting a bit older, she wanted to meet them. Maybe their mother might even accept her to be around them more often. She liked Sidero and then with helping the pups and just spending time with the ruthless female, she might pick up on some fighting skills. Meesha could only hope that the sadistic Zeta would be willing to accept her as a friend.

Continuing to circle Kenyon her black hued eyes flashed with anger and frustration. She looked towards the male, before she launched her body at him, slamming against him making sure he would stumble to the side for a moment. She was done with her words, as her actions would tell on now. She was quick to jump back and lower her head looking up towards him. Her tail was raised dominantly. Her hackles stood up and her fangs were bared. She wasn’t going to leave without proving a point to this stupid male. Hopefully sooner or later she would never have to see him again. Whether he left or was killed by her in the future. Her eyes locked onto his green ones, a color she envied. How she wished she had eyes like him instead of ones that just looked like darkness. She stared at him and now she hoped that he wouldn’t just turn away from her.

OOC: Rolling against Kenyon <3.

7,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Seeing Lily greet her, Russia dipped her head in greeting back to the silver fae while keeping her ears on the alpha pair encase they said anything. She couldn't help but see Akia gathered among them, which then caused the white fae to wrinkle her nose with disgust. It seemed the golden eyed huntress just couldn't stay out of the way like a good little pup should. But alas she wasn't good at all. Russia's golden eyes then widened in surprise as the silver scout Lily poked at her about the fae's brother and her having something going on between them. She hadn't even noticed the warrior brute walk up along side her and then move off to go talk to his sister. The Zeta didn't think anything was going on between her and the male Warrior or so she thought. Did others think they were a pair? Was that how others saw the two as?? Of course the Zeta wanted a mate, but she just wasn't sure if the male race found her attractive enough. Here she is going on five years and she still hadn't found mate.. Casting a side glance at Loki, Russia eyed him curiously. He sure was nice to look at, but then Russia knew about his so called joker personality. The Zeta even knew all about his tricks and pranks, her actually having a good laugh on account of a few tricks he pulled. Was this another one of his pranks?

Flicking one of her ears to the side and then the other, Russia listened as lily and then Loki growled a warning at Akia. It was nice that the two had each other's backs. But then that's how it was suppose to be between siblings. Or so Russia thought. She actually wished she had some siblings to love and fight with. Being alone all the time was starting to make her depressed. But then that was her life and she didn't think it would change anytime soon. Smiling as Loki licked his sister between the ears, Russia looked away from the two. It would seem rather rude of her if they caught her staring..Or again so she thought. Turning her attention back to Kaireena, Russia waited for the fae to speak, soon feeling someone brush up against her. Her ears at once laid back and her tail rose up in defense as she turned to see who it was. Seeing Loki, Russia's golden eyes blinked rather fast like in surprise. Why did he do that? the Zeta asked herself as she nodded to his question. "Yes I'm ready.. Are you?" She asked giving him one of her rare charming smiles as well as a nudge in the shoulder. Hell she could be nice when she wanted too.

Soon hearing Kaireena speak, Russia quickly switched her attention from the silver brute to the alpha female and her mate. Her head turned to every wolf the brown colored fae spoke too, then it quickly turned back to the alpha pair. Seeing Charr, Russia gave him a nod, before quickly looking towards the next wolf Kaireena spoke too. She just wanted to make sure she put all the wolves going on the hunt, their images, in her brain so she could spot them quick if need be. Russia's ears at once flicked forward and then back as Kaireena said Akia, Loki and her name. Of course the damn evil twin would lead her and Loki on the hunt.. Even though she hated the huntress, Russia would surely follow the fae's orders, but just for the sake of the pack. "This should be fun." The zeta whispered to Loki in a hushed tone, then she nodded her head at the alpha fae.

She hoped the two silver siblings would come back alright, cause really anything could happen out there. But then Russia hoped the whole pack would come back alright. The pack couldn't afford to lose anyone on the hunt after what they had gone through over the winter. Even if she did wish Akia would go on somewhere else. But that was just her own dark opinion. Soon getting to her paws, Russia shook out her white pelt and then began to stretch her long legs. She wanted herself to be pumped up and ready for anything that might happen no matter what it was. She was again starting feel excited and nervous about the hunt, but that really didn't matter now. Russia then wondered if Comanche and Akilla were alright, but she wouldn't worry about them until after the hunt. The hunt was more important to the Zeta right now and so was keeping her only Warrior alive.

((Hope this post is ok.))

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

==== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ====

Aphrodite watched as the Mujihi wolf scrabbled to turn tail and run away. Part of her hoped that the fae really was just scheming, and that the guard hadn't just turned away a wolf in search of a more welcoming home. There just was no way she could even think about taking that sort of risk. With a huff, she relaxed a little as the wolf was finally out of sight. She'd follow in a little bit to make sure she really had left the territory and hadn't circled around. Her moment of relief was short lived, though, as she was suddenly reminded of her other problem. Aph had barely growled at Kaylah, and she was way over-reacting. The sitter's words resulted in another stiff posture and hard look. When the small fae challenged her Aphrodite almost lost it. She bared her teeth and growled, about to make up her mind and attack, but some niggled at the back of her mind, and with a frustrated sigh, she shook her head and relaxed again. "Listen, Kaylah. I only growled because of your attitude and your outright doubt of Roan's decision in front on an enemy wolf. Now, I don't agree with that decision, either, but it's important that all of the other wolves think we're all behind Roan completely. There can't be any doubt that we are all unified. I don't care if Roan is your brother, what you did was wrong. Mujihi could take that as weakness, and we don't need them snooping around." She spoke in a calm and patient voice and hoped that Kayla wouldn't continue with the challenge. "I caught your scent while I was on my way for rounds and figured Rau must have wandered off for you to be so far away from the densite. I came out here to make sure everything was alright." Aphrodite gave a brief questioning look, wondering what the sitter really had been doing so far out, but she didn't ask directly. Aphrodite opened her maw to say something else when something suddenly clicked in her head.

Aphrodite began looking around suddenly, eyes wide and hears forward. "Did you see where Wilton ran off to?" Without waiting for an answer, Aphrodite stepped away and began searching for his scent. It wasn't unusual for the brute to wander off without her, he was an adult and it wasn't a big deal. But something felt...... wrong. After finding his trail, she hurried on, nose down the ground. A low whine escaped her chest as her heart began to race. Surely he was okay. As more time passed though, she began to grow frantic. Her instincts were screaming, every alarm going off in her head. She need to find Wilton! She needed to find.....

What lay before her left blank. Devastated. She couldn't even think, couldn't react. Didn't notice her back legs giving way, or sinking down onto her haunches. Didn't notice the empty, hollow cry that left her maw. She could only focus on the dark, bloody mound of fur before her. That it's sides were no longer rising or falling. That it was the wolf she had finally given her heart away to, the one who she'd just been prepared to spend the rest of her life with. Her paws moved with a will of their own as she inched forward, before shakily lowering herself to press her muzzle into the scruff of his neck. It was quiet then, as she had no voice to express her grieving heart. She could only sit in silence, waiting for some sort of strength to return.

OOC~ So sad

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

۩۩ѴɩӃჸσℜ۩۩

Things were going as bad as he had thought. Willow was a kind fae, and a pretty one, and that just seemed to make things harder for the brute. Oh, what he'd give to have the smooth talking abilities of his brother right now. He smiled in relief though, as Willow appeared to be unbothered by his butchering of her name. "Thank you. I believe I vill go with 'Lo', if you do not mind." He gave her a warm smile, glad that she had given the option of a nick-name. Viktor did not mind when the younger fae, Minnie, joined them. In fact, it let Viktor relax a little, and relieved a little bit of his nervousness. "Hello, Minnie." He said kindly to the healer novie. He listened happily as the faes exchanged pleasantries. His attention was averted though, as a new wolf approached.

And Viktor really didn't like this wolf. Every time Kadzait was around, Viktor felt something alarming in the back of his head. His instincts whispered quiet warnings. He had begun to ignore them though, and tried to give the younger brute a chance. He really was nice, and seemed well mannered. No amount of kindness or friendliness from the black brute could get those warnings out of Viktor's head, though. So he was often tense around the other male, and was always suspicious of him. Maybe, eventually, it would go away. Today was not that day, though, and as Kadzait sat before them and began to talk. Viktor could see that Kadzait favored Minnie, and for some reason, that didn't sit well with the big brute. He wouldn't say anything of it though, since it really wasn't any of his business. He was sure the other brute wasn't a threat, and although Viktor cared for all of his packmates, Minnie was not his kin, and he wouldn't act as if she was. He was sure she had someone to look out for her.

Viktor was disappointed when he heard Ansel's call, knowing Willow would have to leave. "Have fun." He said cheerily as excused herself and left. Not wanting to be left behind with the two younger wolves, though, the large brute decided a hunt would be pretty fun. With the shortage of hunters, he figured they wouldn't mind his help. So he politely excused himself and followed after the fae. He veered off though as he spotted his brother, and upon hearing his words, smiled and trotted over. Planting his bottom beside Conan he added a hearty "and Viktor." And grinned. A hunt with his brother would surely be fun.

OOC: Russians, they have "spy senses" XD Crap post :/

Toothsome Werewolf

User Image
Karam Niel Guard

It seemed all three packs were destined to suffer during the oncoming winter. The mouth-foaming illness that wrecked havoc seasons earlier had resurfaced to claim many more lives and unfortunately, Jeyne had been included as one of its causalities.

Overhead storm clouds darkened and Jeyne couldn't help but feel something terrible was about to happen. The cold air cut and she could feel it despite her thick winter coat. Her movements were rendered sluggish but she had a will of iron and it kept her going no matter the temperature. Work around the pack had become slow and methodical. Battles weren't the thing to be fought instead it was disease. And most of her morning had been checking in and out of the healing ward, every so often she had to take a fallen packmate with her. She was a Guard and it was easy to protect herself in a fight but when the enemy was something like rabies, the battle was much different. Precautions were given by all the Healers and she was extremely careful. She couldn't have known that such a minor cut on her face was more than enough to allow the contamination to spread. Once it was in her bloodstream, she didn't stand a chance.

For the weeks to come nothing felt unusual, she did her duties and what was to be expected of her but she felt increasing tired and feverish. Just a little sick, she had thought. And then all of sudden she felt on edge, violent. Her packmates had wondered what was causing her to be so upset and after one trip to the river for a drink she found out the truth. She felt her body go rigid as she saw her reflection. Terror gripped her chest and she felt like she was going mad by how fast her mind was working. But beneath it all she still had that willpower to see what was best for her pack and she couldn't go back anymore. There was no help to be given and there was no cure.

She didn't want to think twice in case of backing out on herself and just ran, ran as far away as she could. That way the disease would be isolated and eradicated and no one else would get it. It felt heart-breaking to know her end was by illness and not fighting to protect someone she loved but she pushed all those thoughts away. She wanted to meet her end strong.

[ooc: a little out of place but didn't get the chance to post this in the last thread. R.I.P.]

Desirable Seeker

"i have screamed until my veins collapsed
          ive waited as my times elapsed
          now, all I do is live with so much fate
          ive wished for this, ive bitched at that
          ive left behind this little fact:
          you cannot kill what you did not create

User Image
                          ive gotta say what ive gotta say
                          and then i swear ill go away
                          but i cant promise youll enjoy the noise
                          i guess ill save the best for last
                          my future seems like one big past
                          youre left with me cause you left me no choice
                          "

Faylen laughed at Hramn’s description of the morning. She agreed it was bright, but it was always a serene time for her. The pups were still asleep, as well as many other pack members. Faylen’s body jolted to the side to avoid Hramn’s false attack, even if he was making sure of that already. “You’re the one making it loud, Hramn.” Faylen said as she watched him roll around. The imitation of innocence made her laugh. The brute had a certain quality about him that just made her laugh, but then there is also that one sleepy trait that makes her repeatedly hit him (she could start referring to them as love taps, if she wanted). Either way, she has to admit he is enjoyable to be around at times. She can give him that much.

Faylen sat down just before Hramn licked her chin. She knew it was a false play; even so, Faylen was unused to such displays. She may be an elite, but she wasn’t one that found pleasure in having other beg at her feet. She rarely used force to make her underlings submit also. There was that one time with Kayle. However, Kayle had been the one who had started that. It hadn’t even been over dominance either. It was just a very brief fight before a long dead wolf intervened. Faylen let out a sigh; it had a sense of sadness before she changed it quickly to playfully wistful one. She didn’t want to think about Brutus. He had just been one in a long line of many.

I guess if you don’t want to accompany me on one last patrol for the morning. I’ll just leave you be. But, you are truly, Hramn, breaking my heart.” Faylen teased. She jumped over his stretched and made sure to slap him in the face with her tail as she went along. She was going to cut through the main den site, maybe if she saw Luna take her up on her offer to talk. If she didn’t see her she would just continue on with her lazy morning routine. However, it would add little cheerfulness to her morning if Hramn did choose to tag along.

User Image

SSOOC: I don't know what to have them do, shosho ;n;
                  SSSSWith: HARMN.
                  SSSSSSWord Count: 370

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

Kize patiently waited for the pack to notice they had 'outsiders' among them. She was a little disappointed to know how easily she and Relic had just waltzed right into their den and hardly any of them had taken notice. Just then a wolf finally approached them as she once more calmed the fae beside her. Relic was just plain excited to be back in the pack and she wondered again if the young yearling would follow her when she found the brute she'd been looking for. Her gaze left Relic and looked to the wolf who'd spoken. It was the shaman, Ekon. Kize bowed her head respectively before speaking, "Yes, it has been a while hasn't it? We were just passing through when I caught wind of the pack. Thought we'd drop by for a visit." Kize said lightly. She took a once over glance of the pack and then back to the wolf sitting in front of her. "It's a little smaller of a pa--"Kize's words came to an abrupt halt as Relic piped up. Kize sent a glare towards the pup, like a mother sending their pup a warning glance for interrupting the adults.

"Are you guys about to go on a hunt?" Relic broke through her adoptive mother's words without much care. The lazy wolf looked rather excited, as if she wanted to join them. It was surprising because she was so lazy, though perhaps being off and hunting as two wolves instead of a pack made her miss running with them. She looked to Kize and saw the glare and tail stopped wagging as she lowered her head. "Sorry..." She apologized, taking note that she'd interupted, "I guess even if you were we couldn't go, you know since we're not really part of the pack...It's okay though, we just hunted not too long ago right Mom?" Relic said as she sat down.

She was all but making herself at home now while Kize still stood standing, feeling slightly awkward among the wolves. Kize nodded her head, though it had been longer than 'not to long ago', but it was nothing they couldn't handle. They'd gone without food for much longer than this so missing a meal with the pack wouldn't be so bad. Besides that, Kize was eager to get moving again, even if she had to drag Relic along with her. Around then she noticed that Alpha Kaireena was making it around the pack and getting things in order for sure before the hunt they were soon going to have. She turned her attention back to Relic and Ekon and spoke again since she gathered that Relic was done speaking. "How have you guys been? As I was saying before I was interrupted," Kize sent another irritated look towards Relic before turning back to Ekon"The pack is smaller than I remember...

Company:Ekon
        OOC: Sorry!! I hadn't even realized that you were speaking to them!! D: It's a little short for me to be posting with two wolves in one post, I hope it's okay cause I'm rushing. idk if I'll be on tomorrow and I barely got on today -__- stupid allergies...
        Relic speaking/thoughts Kize speaking/thoughts

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
        • Signature Look 250
        • Forum Regular 100
        • Dressed Up 200
        H R A M N

User Image
        Watching Faylen after he licked at her chin, knowing she was upset by something she thought of. Staying silent though he laid on his side in his own thoughts, wondering if she really was sad about what he was doing or if it was something else. Though soon his mind was pulled back to reality by the voice of Falyen, the words hurting him as well. Snorting at the tail that smacked his face, he rolled himself over to face the same direction she was walking off in. A whine quick to escape him before a growling like grumble was to follow. Forcing himself up on all fours, he lowered his tail in defeat and followed after his superior in silence. Well at first he stayed quiet, but he picked up his pace and moved up beside her right side. Nudging her shoulder with his nose he growled playfully. "That wasn't fair Faylen, making me feel bad. It is cheating I say, cheating in deed." Looking her in the eye, he lifted his tail slightly and wagged it from side to side a few times.

Hramn was trying to show he was only joking and really wasn't that upset by her words. If anything he didn't really mind to much following her around like a lost puppy, as long as it made her happy that is. Staying in pace with her, he glanced around as they crossed the main den area. Pausing he glanced towards Layla with confusion of why she was covered in blood, but he decided to keep quiet and follow Faylen once more. Catching up with her took only a matter of moments and soon he was able to push his head into her shoulder to try and knock her off balance. "Come on Faylen you being to slow." Giving a toothy grin like look to her, he started to run ahead of her. Mostly so he wouldn't get in trouble for trying to push her around with his weight. Well that and so he could taunt her some more for the fun of their outing. "Slow poke! I will have the rounds done before you leave the den area." Wagging his tail he started off again, hoping Faylen would give chase.

It would be fun for Hramn to once and a while be a normal wolf, but that would always be a rarity in itself. Because he would always love the night better then the day time hours, even if it meant Faylen would always be just out of his reach in ways. Letting his tongue hang out the side of his mouth, he got to the top of a small hill and looked back to see where Faylen was. Scanning the area he tried to catch a glimpse of the white pelted fae. But it seemed that would be harder then he had thought it to be, for she was no where to be seen. Letting out a whine of discontent he watched the pathway he had taken, hoping she would soon appear on it. As if she would magically just be there, he took a seat and waited for the Iota.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
        Location: [ Mujihi Territory ] // With: [ Faylen ] // Feeling: [ Concerned ] // Thoughts: [ Where is she? ] // Word Count: [ 527 Words ] // OOC: [ You can have her come and attack him from behind if you want. ]

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff